Wife From Modern world

By Sky_palace44

Hua hua is a girl from modern world who get hit by a car and travel back to ancient Chinese dynasty and when... More

🦋 Welcome 🦋
chapter 1
chapter 2
Night before marriage
wedding day
Wedding day 2
Sweetness in air
paper plane in Chang an
Banquet in Palace
The only thing that can prove Hua hua is not Rong Yun !!!
Revenge done
let's enjoy the moon
Revenge for Rong Yun
Revenge for Rong Yun 2
Chapter 16
Reconciliation of Prince's
Empress's birthday banquet
Husband in danger
Attack in Chang'an
Chapter 22
Attack in Chang'an 2
I don't love you anymore!!!
I know him well🌻
Hua hua find out what happened
Escape from prime Minister Manor
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Banquet in Palace 2

258 6 1
By Sky_palace44

After finishing their meal Huángdì ,crown prince, 2 nd Prince and Wang Zhang is talking

While Hua hua is feeling a little board

She whisper in Wang Zhang's ear

" Weii !! I am board I want to go out "
Wang Zhang in a normal voice " Okk but don't go to far "

Hua hua smilingly " Okk "

She gets up and leave from the behind as everyone is taking there  it might be impolite to walk directly infront of them .

Wang Zhang is smiling by seeing her .

Hua hua walked out from court hall and Feng Qing notice that and also came outside with an excuse.

While walking in garden

Hua hua " wowww there are so many beautiful flowers!!! "

By taking a deep breath ~~" Such a fresh smell hehhe "Hua hua is very pleased by the air which is filled with smell of different flowers.

Fang Qing " Huhh by snatching my Wang Zhang ga ga she is so happy"

Yi niao ( daughter of a official) " Yess we must need to teach her a lesson"

Fang Qing " Yess I will definitely going to teach her a lesson "

She suddenly noticed a maid and called her and whisper something on her ear

That same  palace maid greet her

Maid " 6th Princess There is a pond of lotus , do you like to go there "

Hua hua " Yesss !!"

Palace maid "okk just follow me "

Hua hua " okk "

By pointing at that Small Crossing bridge

" There it is , I have some work than I am leaving first just you can enjoy  "

Hua hua " okk just go "

Hua hua is standing on the corner of bridge to see the lotus flower.

Suddenly she notice a shadow in the water that was just behind her

Hua hua " someone is going to push me !!"

As soon as Fang Qing  tries to push Hua hua she moved from her place .And that she  herself fell in the water .

Hua hua in a loud voice " Who are you ?? Why did you tries to push me ??"

Yi niao " Aaa Fang Qing Xiǎojiě fell into the water !! Come and help !!"

Some eunuchs came to rescue her

And palace maids are also very panicked as she is the crown princess sister.

When they rescue her from pond

Hua hua came close to her and whisper in her ear " You are that Fang Qing !! You deserve it , try to push me from bridge? Dream on " 

Feng Qing in a furious voice " Rong Yun !! It's you who push me down "

Hua hua " Aiyoo !! Don't you know you must need evidence to accuse someone ? There are so many palace maids here , they all witnessed that who try to push whom "

Feng qing " Youuu ! "

Hua hua " Huhhh you should go and changed other wise you will catch cold fang Qing mei mei hehe "

Feng Qing from behind

" Rong Yun I'm never going to forgive you "

Hua hua look behind and make a weird face

Feng Qing than start crying " Aaaaa!! Rong Yun is bulling meeee"

All maid's around them are also laughing in a low voice .

Wang Zhang suddenly came their  and called Hua hua . Hua hua run towards him
.
Wang Zhang " what happened to Fang Qing ??
Hua hua "she fell into the pond "

Wang Zhang " Oh it's good that you are fine , someone will take care of her we should go now "

Crown prince and crown princess also came there as Fang Qing is crown princess favourite sister

With a little shocking expression

Crown princess " xiao Qing what happened to you ?? How did you fell into the pond ??""

Crown prince in a angry tone " can anyone tell me what's going on "

Fang Qing start crying infront of crown prince and said " Huáng tàizǐ you need to hold justice for me . By pointing at Hua Hua .Rong Yun pushed me into pond "

Crown prince" Wang Zhang's wife it's true ?"

Wang Zhang tried to defend her but Hua hua stopped him
By holding his hand " Don't worry I can handle "(by blinking her eyes)

"Huang tàizǐ you can ask other maids they all witnessed that who tried to push who "

Fang Qing got panicked and cut off hua hua's word and said " But I didn't push you I just want to make a fun with you "

Hua hua " Okk I believe that you are just making fun but we still need to clarify that did anyone saw that it is me who pushed you down should we ?" 

Crown prince " Yess Qing Qing "

Crown princess is also glaring at her with a curious look .

Qing " I need to do something otherwise if Wang Zhang ga ga knew that I am telling lie than I can never win his heart in future" by looking at Wang Zhang .

She pretend to faint

Crown princess with panicked " Qing Qing what happened!! Guards call imperial doctor ~~~~"

Crown prince understand a little " It might be Qing Qing is lying thats why she is pretending but it's a good opportunity to embarrass Wang Zhang haha "

Crown prince " I think even if Ring Yun  didn't push her but it's her fault somehow "

Wang Zhang " Huáng tàizǐ how can it my wife's fault ??" 

Crown princess" I also think it's not Rong Yun's fault. Qing Qing is a little afraid that's why she fainted " Crown prince gaze at her with furious eyes and shut her mouth .

Crown prince "Wang Zhang  you are my adoptive brother so I'm not making this hard to you after you go back just punish her with your own family rules just 25 slash "

Wang Zhang is about to burst out from anger and suddenly novel consort Fei came

Everyone greet her

Hua hua is fascinated by her " Woww !! She is beautiful and her aura is also pure type "

Consort fei " Even it's Rong Yun's fault it's to harsh to punish her like this after all fang Qing is also in fault and she is the one who start it "

Crown prince " But we should not turn a blind eye "

Consort fei " Obviously we should punish Rong Yun "

Crown prince is so happy after hearing this but consort fei added " we should punish her by let her copping Women's virtu for 1000 time "

Crown prince " Aaaa ?"

Hua hua " Consort fei !! I'm willing to take 25  Slash but don't ask me to copying aaa "

Consort fei laugh at her " Silly girl ?? You should go home now "

By looking at Wang Zhang" Wang Zhang take care of your little wife "

Consort fei to crown prince " Don't forget to punish fang Qing "

Crown prince" I will  as she is also in fault "

Hua hua  Is laughing at him " Hehe "

Wang Zhang also didn't said him anything

After consort fei leave

Crown prince to Rong Yun" Rong Yun Xiǎojiě don't forget to copy women's virtue for 1000 time "

Hua hua with a fearful tone " I will not huhh "

Crown prince is also shocked with this type of behavior" Why she is totally changed ??"

Wang Zhang" let's go home A Yun "

Hua hua happily noded at him " Hum Humm let's go home "

In carriage

Hua hua smiling like a silly. Suddenly Wang Zhang pinched her nose . Hua hua " Aaaaaa!! Are you mad ?"

Wang Zhang " Why are you smiling don't you know you are going to punished ? "

With a carefree look " I know "

Wang Zhang " than why are you so happy?"

hua hua " Zhang Zhang it's so good to have a person who will defend you , care for you isn't it ??"

Wang Zhang by thinking a little" Indeed it feels good "

Hua hua " Thank you for your care " with affectionate eyes

Wang Zhang" It's what I should do as your husband but still it's not me who protect you it's consert fei "

Hua hua " But still Thank you!!"

Wang Zhang smiled

Hua hua " send someone to Prime minister manor to get someone "

Wang Zhang" get who ??"

Hua hua by giving a mysterious smile " You will know it later "

Prince Manor

At night time

Wang Zhang's study

Hua hua and Wang Zhang is sitting on table

Wang Zhang is helping hua hua to copy Women's virtu scripts

Hua hua is writing and looking at the door
Wang Zhang " who is coming Hua hua ?? "

Hua hua " who else my  Xiao ai "

As soon as Xiao ai entered through the door hua hua run towards her and hug her

" Aaaa Xiao ai you are finally here !!  " hua hua's eyes is full of joy and Xiao ai's eyes is also same .

They both are too excited like they are meeting after many years

Xiao ai " Xiǎojiě Xiao ai really really missed you "

Hua hua " Mee too "

Wang Zhang from behind" it's just few days that you guys were apart "

Hua hua " Huhh !! So what "

Xiao ai" But Xiǎojiě why did you call me here ??"

Hua hua " come let me tell "

Hua hua explained everything to her

Xiao ai " It's a piece of cake for me in past I always used to imitate Rong Yun Xiǎojiěs' s hand writing to help her "

Hua hua " than help me Xiao ai I'm counting on you "

Xiao ai" Don't worry Xiǎojiě let me handle you can take rest "

Hua hua " No I will also copy after all it's my punishment "

Wang Zhang" I will also help you don't worry "

Someone is knocking at the door

Wang Zhang" Who ??"

Xie tin smilingly" Hehe it's me " they let him came 

Hua hua " Do you also want to help xie _what ? "

Xie tin " Tin princess tin "

Wang Zhang " Do you also know about the punishment??"

Xie tin with a proud attitude " Huhh who am I the no one well informed person of 6th Prince manor obviously I will know "

Hua hua and Xiao ai is laughing by seeing Xiao ais laugh xie tin is feeling shy and start scratching his head and said " Don't laugh I'm serious"

Wang Zhang "indeed you are well informed"

Xie tin with excitement" look look I am right "

Wang Zhang intterepeted" But can you copy handwriting??"

Xie tin" Just watch 6th Prince I will not let you down "

Hua hua " Xiao ai give him paper and brush "

Xiao ai" okk Xiǎojiě "

Xie tin"  I can do this don't bother Xiao ai Xiǎojiě for this little things " he run towards paper and brush

Hua hua is smiling at looking at Xiao ai
Xiao ai is also feeling shy beacuse of xie tins words
After finishing down writing everyone become astonished

And hua hua start clapping and Xiao ai  and Wang Zhang is also clapping
Hua hua " same to same no one can find out that it was not mine handwriting"

Wang Zhang " Than let's start "

Hua hua with excitement " handwriting copy team let's start !!!"

Xiao ai " Miss why it's sound a little embarrassing??"

Wang Zhang " It is embarrassing"

Xie tin " Yess !!"

Hua hua start laughing " don't go to details let's start our work "

Hua hua and Wang Zhang is on Wang Zhang's desk

Xie tin and Xiao is on table beside window they all are working hard to protect their princess...

Hua hua while writing " It's good to have a family" and smiled

Wang Zhang " Why are you smiling??"

Hua hua by holding his hand " It's good to have you "

After writing all night they fall sleep on their places . In morning Wang Zhang wakeup first and start looking around and find that hua hua is also asleep he touch hua hua's face and find that it's hot he get up from laying postion and start checking on Hua hua , hua hua gets a fever .

Wang Zhang tried to wake her up but she can't even open her eyes he immediately call xie tin and xie tin woke up

Xie tin " What happened prince " with a little sleepy tone

Wang Zhang " go and call imperial physician Hua hua gets a fever "

Xie tin stand up in a rush and beacuse of noise Xiao ai aslo wake up

Xie tin " I'm going right now"

Xiao ai " What happened ??"

Wang Zhang carried hua hua in his arms and tell Xiao ai " Go prepare some water for Hua hua she gets a cold "

Wang Zhang is so panicked and afraid like the sky is breaking on his head .

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 920 50
☑ COMPLETED "There are enough bad things in life, hold on to whatever it is that gives you joy." For the past 22 years, the Empress Mother has held o...
The Emperor's Phoenix By Y.P.

Historical Fiction

658K 26.2K 44
As Liu Ying Yue returns to her family home after many years, her step-mother secretly agrees to a political marriage with the emperor of the Shadow R...
85.9K 2.8K 37
Yin Lanying ended her own life in front of whom she used to love, now hating him and her half-twin sisters for executing her eldest sister and adopti...
886K 24.3K 43
Being a modern free spirited girl, Gongsun Li couldn't accept her fate as a cannon fodder concubine when she found herself transmigrate into her favo...