Perfectly Imperfect ☆ Lo'ak x...

By -sailia

Perfectly Imperfect || Lo'ak PLLEASE I WROTE THIS LAST UEAR AND I WAS A HORNY LITTLE GIRL PLEASE DONT BASH ME... More

ᴏɴᴇ.
ᴛᴡᴏ.
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ.
ꜰᴏᴜʀ.
ꜰɪᴠᴇ.
ꜱɪx.
ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ. (ʟᴏ'ᴀᴋ'ꜱ ᴘᴏᴠ)
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ.
ɴɪɴᴇ.
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ.
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ.
A/N
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.
ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ.
ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ.
A/N

ᴛᴇɴ.

3.2K 55 45
By -sailia

Lo'ak called in the situation to his dad, basically a call for help as the demon ships started to approach the group from afar, they seemed to the non-human species, because they sped up. Everyone was strictly instructed to leave the place once getting the tracker out of Payakan. Everyone hopped onto him, trying desperately to get the tracker out of him, but it was too hard to do so.

"Hurry up!" Y/N strained, trying her hardest to push the tracker out of Payakan, the demon ship gaining closer and closer.

"Here, grab on!" Netyeam tossed a rope over for Lo'ak to tie around the tracker, and then Neteyam can pull using his ilu. The teenagers successfully succeeded at getting the tracker out of Payakan, but they all slipped into the water because of them losing balance. Everyone called for their ilus, and dashed off into the growing vines inside of the ocean. They thought this could be used to help everyone hide from the sky people.

Unfortunately, the sky people marked their locations, and sent machinery to make a deeper dive on the area. Most of the kids were caught in sight, meaning they were chased through the mini forest. Fortunately, the lights were dimmed, and the characters could blend in with the ocean pretty well. Y/N hid against a vine, with an air pocket hood for her to breathe in. She kept her head poking out of the cover, keeping sight of everything that was happening around her. Y/N watched Tuk and Kiri struggle to hold onto each other, and Tuk slipped out of Kiri's grip. Tuk was bumped by the machine. Y/N's eyes widened in concern and told Shelly to swim over to the little girl struggling to find a safe place. Y/N revealed herself in front of the sky people, and they started chasing her, racing each other to to Tuk. Y/N got to her first, tackling her away from the sky people. They both escaped for a good amount of time before Shelly was attacked by something launching at her, then transforming into a balloon which launched her upwards. Y/N pulled Tuk and her off Shelly.

"Shelly!" Y/N screamed through the water, but it was that dense that nobody was there to hear it.

What could make things worse, was that Y/N lost her breath when exposing her mouth to the water, meaning her chest and stomach was more tense than before. Y/N struggled to pull Tuk upwards, because her lack of breath made her weak. The closest air pocket was too far away as well. In the corner of Y/N's eye, she saw a dark blue Na'vi swimming on his ilu towards the two girls. Lo'ak held his hand out for Y/N to take, which she barely caught, and he had pulled Tuk and her onto his ilu. Lo'ak held Y/N's thigh so she didn't fall off.

Lo'ak pulled the two girls off the ilu once he dismounted his own, and he took them to a room with a large air pocket, the same as the one Y/N was in. They were covered and secured.

Y/N gasped for air, her body weak, yet she still tried hard to calm down. Her heartbeat was fast, she was desperate to calm her heart down. "Y/N. Y/N." Lo'ak tried to calm her down, but she kept on panicking.

"I- I can't breathe." She heaved. "I can't breathe." She repeated.

"Breathe from here. Slow your heartbeat down." Lo'ak held his hands on her chest and stomach. Tuk was hugging Y/N. After one good minute, Y/N felt a lot better. Lo'ak pulled the two girls into a hug. He pulled away and cupped Y/N's cheek. "I'm glad you're both okay."

Tsi'reya popped up, escaping her own taggers.

The four thought they were safe until we found flashing lights under our pod. "It is coming!" 'Reya exclaimed, Lo'ak ushered everyone to leave, him following after the girls. They all swam to an open area, which was dumb. The sky people found the four and released a net, capturing everyone. Lo'ak was quick to escape, but he didn't leave the girls' sides. He took his knife from his waistband, and tried to cut them out. Everyone was soon released from the ocean and now being carried in the air. Lo'ak was still trying to cut the rope.

"You'll be fine. Move your hands, you'll be okay." He kept on muttering to Y/N, not wanting to hurt her.

"Hurry the fuck up Lo'ak!" Soon the girls, plus Lo'ak were all thrown onto the ship, and the impact made them all groan. Lo'ak still had his knife in his hand, ready to attack when needed. Y/N swiftly stood up as well, ready to defend Tuk and her dear sister. One of the avatars threw a punch at her, which she dodged, the force of the punch made the avatar launch forward. Y/N circled behind him and pushed him off the ship. Someone kicked Y/N on the back of her knees, making her lose her balance, and then she felt a harsh tug at her queue, making her scream and hiss in pain. Tuk and Tsi'reya were also captured, but they didn't do anything to resist. Lo'ak was caught ad well, pinned to the floor and talking to this human boy. Y/N shook her shoulders and head, trying to pry the avatar's hands off her.

"You're a feisty one, aren't you?" The avatar said, turning the girl around to face him. Y/N shot a glare at him, her teeth showing. She hissed at him.

"You, and your people, will never win." Y/N seethed at him, earning a tug on her queue. Y/N closed her eyes and whimpered at the pain, before continuing. "You should go fuck yourse-" Y/N yelped in pain as he used the gun in his hand to knock the side of her head. He then pulled the young Metkayina girl up, making her stand, dragging her towards Lo'ak, the avatar, once again, kicked the back of her knees. "Let me go you fucking freak!" Y/N bawled as he made her kneel down, cuffing her arm to the rail.

"Leave her alone!" Lo'ak tried to defend the girl, but was ignored by the man who's hands were on her.

"Too bad I won't be needing a death from you green things." He smirked at Y/N as he walked away. Y/N looked at Lo'ak, relieved to see his face.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" He asked, most definitely concerned for her. "Your head! It's bleeding." His lover shushed him.

"I'm fine, Lo'ak, how do we get out of here?" Y/N asked him, not caring for her own health. The Colonel came back to Lo'ak and Y/N, and snatched the com from Lo'ak's neck and ear, wearing it as his own.

"Tell your people to stand down." Y/N looked from the man to the adults ready to fight. Lots of them came to a halt. Y/N eyes squinted in disappointment at how obedient they are. "You. Jake Sully, must come here. We only wanted you all along, might as well just surrender now, or else..." He slurred his words in a sing-song way, pointing the gun at Lo'ak's head.

"No!" Y/N screamed, refusing to let him shoot her love. She watched as Jake placed his weapon behind him, and slowly came up to the ship himself. The girl screamed in pain as a harsh sting spread across her face, her body was thrown to the side due to the impact from the slap.

"Y/N!" Lo'ak tried to reach the girl.

"He's an easy shot." One of them said.

"No. If you shoot him, they'll attack, wait for him to get on the ship." Y/N whipped her head at the man, her hair now all over her face, sending a harsh glare to the man standing before Lo'ak, gun still pointing at his head. She decided to do something with her free arm.

Y/N cupped her hand on Lo'ak's cheek, making him look at the girl. "I'm sorry Lo'ak, I love you." He realised what the girl meant, and his eyes widened. Before he could say anything, Y/N used her free arm to swat the gun out of the avatar's hands. The man looked at the gun before looking at Y/N.

"You little shi-" Y/N kicked him in the stomach, making him stumble backwards and fall over. Tuk giggled at the sight before her. The man stood up, running towards the eldest daughter of the Metkayina chief. Y/N realised she definitely screwed up, but for the right reasons. She couldn't move her around because she was cuffed by the rail, but she did dodge the punch he just threw at her, before Y/N could laugh at him as well, he grabbed Y/N's queue. Very unexpected. Y/N gulped.

"No!" Tsi'reya screamed. The avatar pulled her braid.

Y/N moaned in pain, she left her mouth ajar listening to his words carefully. "Listen, girl, if you want to see these alien freaks again, you better-" He was cut off, again, by Payakan leaping out of the water, and onto the ship, making the Colonel let go of Y/N and rush to his mates.

"You stupid, little skawng!" Lo'ak glared at Y/N, but his expression changed when Payakan kicked a lot of people off the ship using his tail. There was a boat coming towards him, with a large metal spear connected to a line, which they released, and Payakan repelled the spear off of his shelled head, and it exploded on one of the areas of the ship. Lo'ak beamed at the sight before turning back to the Metkayina girl beside him. "You could have died there!"

"In other words, you could have died if I didn't save you!" Y/N argued back.

"Shut up! I wanna get out of here!" Tuk complained, before looking to her side. "Neteyam!" She squealed. He cut the cuffs off of Reya and Tuk, shooing them off the ship.

"Who's the mighty warrior, huh?" He laughed at Lo'ak, before he rolled his eyes and told him to hurry up. He ruffled his head before moving onto Y/N. "Hey kid, cool way to save my brother there huh?" She smiled at him.

"Thanks."

Once he got Y/N's cuff off, the two were about to get off of the ship, before Lo'ak stopped them. "We have to go get spider!" Neteyam shook his head. Y/N didn't know who Spidee was, but she wanted to help. "Come on bro!" Lo'ak knew he couldn't do this alone, so Neteyam groaned in annoyance and Y/N just followed them.

The trio stealthily climbed a hanging crate on the ship, hovering above a group of people restraining a human boy dressed as a Na'vi. Y/N assumed that was Spider. They all jumped down to save him. Y/N threw a punch at a human, knocking him out instantly. Y/N took the gun out of his hand. The Na'vi finished all of them off, except for one, who was barely conscious. He was about to shoot Lo'ak, before Y/N effortlessly finished him off.

"Bro!" Y/N hit his shoulder. "Pay attention!" The four all dashed off and hid next to a pool, covering their bodies as bullets were flying towards the teenagers.

"Spider." The boy greeted Y/N. She didn't like him first sight, She has no reason why, but he doesn't feel right in her opinion.

"Y/N." She didn't look at the human boy once. Neteyam was shooting at the avatars, getting everyone to go. None of them moved though. Y/N picked the human boy up, carrying him over her head, before tossing him into the water with the words, "He said go! White Tarzan!" Lo'ak laughed before following after him. Y/N grabbed Neteyam's shoulders, pushing him into the water with her.

Once Y/N resurfaced, she gasped. There was blood diluting the water. It wasn't anyones blood, but Y/N's.

𓂺

What the fuck I feel embarrassed. Also keep saving your tears its worth it don't cry.

I got 1.3k reads overnight! I can't thank you so much for making this story worth it.

Im going badminton racket shopping tomorrow 👀 Any recommendations?

2047 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.2K 20
❝𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘧�...
148K 5.5K 93
Jake Sully and his family have relocated to the Metkayina clan, hoping to escape Colonel Miles Quaritch's avatar recom team. They arrive, yet one ind...
118K 2.6K 15
#1 Lo'akxreader -Sun jan 1 2023 ➜ ❝𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞, 𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐭...
47.8K 830 16
So I've been obsessed over this damn movie and now I'm going to write about, I'm not very good with using PROPER English but I'll give it a go. VERY...