CREEPING CRIMSON NIGHTMARE(be...

By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

this is a story of issei betrayed after using the juggernaut drive and meeting great red and while he is unco... More

Prologue
the truth of a dragon
A chance meeting in hell
bio
gremorys "cursed" hatred
hello kuoh academy
double date in the forest
treasured son
IMPORTANT PLZ READ
welcome to Kyoto, piece hunt begins
Dragons caught in a fox hunt
the forgotten house
the true power of abaddon
THANK FOR EVERYTHING FELLOW DRAGONS
The kyoto climax
Death and fury
harem(important note)
the house of olds return
the proud son of the alliance
god from the icy shadows
downfall of loki pt1
downfall of loki pt2
harem/team pt2
relaxation after a long battle.
preparation of the gremorys last game
battle of the houses before
battle of the houses pt 1
battle of the house pt 2
the king's games
BEYOND LIMITS
Master and student, lost demon
victory's gift
note
A lost friend
the path before war
dragon bio
a time of bond
rise of a legacy
surprise??!!
TEAM DXD
the ULTIMATE test
PAY BACK!!
The end or the beginning? it all starts now
KAISER THE LAST HOPE
Farwell and a new story begins.

a spirit reborn

184 3 4
By RUINEDDRAGONARMY

Its been a day since issei told everyone about the dragon faction as they all prepare for war and the factions uniting.

Everyone is up relaxing but also preparing for school and the upcoming war, as team rias trains with teams sona and team kai irina takes a break to go check on issei as he hasn't came down yet for breakfast or training yet.

Irina then made her way to his room and knocked on the door.

*knock knock* hey issei are up yet breakfast is getting cold. Irina asked as she listened in and heard the sound of broken glass hit the floor.

Irina is that you? Can you come in here i need some help. Issei said seemingly shy as irina then walked im seeing mirror on the flooe and issei with his dragon tail and siccors. What happened? Irina asked shocked seeing issei's black hair down and messy and smoke on the floor with the mirror.

Well i was trying to cut my hair and failed tried to use fire failed and last using my tail and mirror failed. Issei said embarrassed. Yes they failed alot. Draig said from issei's hand. Why are you awake? Issei snapped as draig said one thing. French toast. The dragon said mad reminding issei of there bet as he also owes vali either 100 bucks or a fight.

Sorry pal as soon as i cut my hair i will get your food. Issei said as he heard draig begin to cry and red appeared on his hand. Not this again. He said confusing the dragon and angel until, then I'll wait forever. Draig cried wanting food.

Dont worry draig i will do it this time so he dosent take forever. Irina said as the two dragon went to rest happy.

So... How are you going to? Issei asked as he was cut off with a slap on the head. Just wait i can tell by your weird cuts what your tried doing so hold still. Irina says picking up the siccors and getting ready to cut the wild hair of issei.

30 minutes later.

God where is he ow.. Kai said as everyone got a headache. Don't say that. Rias yelled. Sorry but come on he wow.. Kai was about to say till he saw something that caught his eye as everyone turned around and all the girls blushed and had hearts for eyes as Irina came down stairs with issei showing everyone his "new" look.

( thats right twin tails are back but with black hair and a red glow in the back tails, and his eyes are red black and emerald on the right and blue silver and red.)

Wow uh issei you.. The girls try to say but can't as they dont know what to say missing his old look and happy to see it again.

Went back to twin tails issei not bad. Kiba says aa he and gasper walk up to issei. Hell yeah i missed the look. Gasper says. Thanks guys i missed it myself and the old fashion kimono i found for fireworks today will be the best. Issei with a smile as he walk towards vali and saji. And you both are going to mainly you vali get out of those same clothes for once. Issei says snipping making almost laugh.

Hell no im not doing fireworks. Vali says walking away till he relized hes not moving turning around to see luna hold him back. Plz val chan. Luna says cutely shocking everyone by her calling vali chan?

Fine but stop calling me val chan we're not kids anymore. Vali says embarrassed. Wait can you explain the chan pls nya. Kuroka asks. Yes please as his little bro in arms i need to know. Kai says as his team feels the same.

Ok.. See as kids he was lonely and sad and when i tried to talk to him he was im his own little world until i used chan to help him know people like me care for him and to embarrass him so that wsy if he listens he will ask me to call him kun not chan but i love both. Luna says making vali go in the corner embarrassed with shattered devil and dragon pride.

Yo it's ok vali so come on guys I'll make you something issei says summoning his gear and using his spell to set draig free.

Thanks brother. Draig says happy. No problem now come on. Issei says as he makes his way to the kitchen getting all the things he needs for french toast as he starts cooking them raynare and rias see's a light no a glow in his eyes that had been gone for such a long time.

You seem happy today brother. Kai says seeing issei and feeling his aura is finally calm like he never felt before.

I guess you could say that. Issei says using his speed and magic to get already a few plates done as everyone is basically drooling until issei turns to them.

Oi you do know their are seats im making 30 enough for all of us if i did my math right. Issei said as he let out a nervous chuckle until looking at kai.
Hey kai whats that you got in your hands? Issei asked as he saw a letter in Kai's hands.

Oh its for vali here you go. Kai said giving it to vali. Once you sign ut you'll get all your piece's our at least 2 for now. Kai says as he talked to ajuka and sirzechs themselves about that yesterday.

Ok sure vali said signing it with a ben and his magic and as soon as he did it disappeared and in exchange was a note and a king piece rook and queen all mutated.

Vali-san do you mind reading it? Gasper asked as vali was confused until. Bonk. He was hit ont he head swift by sona. Just give it here. She said opening the letter.

Dear vali lucifer and host if albion

Your evil pieces will take a while but since you issei and kai are ulimate rank you will be the only one's getting a king piece that's illegal,
Also your magic from the note will take a pit for the other pieces since your fight with loki you became 20% human 40% devil and 40% dragon similar to saji from team sona but more dna of devil and dragon.

Thus we give you an empty set soon untill then here are 3 piece with your magic.

As sona read it the not burst into flames and was gone as vali just looked at his slilver and blue with hints of gold mutaion pieces.

So vali who will you pick first? Issei asked as he finished cooking everything as everyone saw vali take in the king piece with a large aura standing tall.

I knwo just the person issei. Vali said calming his new aura as he whistled calling fenrir shocking everyone but kai and scaring issei as he knows what he will do.

Fenrir will you be my rook. Vali asked holding the rook piece and as he did fenris took it in glowing and becoming taller blinding everyone.

And as the light died down all were in shock.

(Fenrir human form and due to his power he can already go human to dog.)

*yawn* now that was something i never thought i would turn human. Fenrir says with a smile finaly able ti talk.

D.. Dad? The pups say shocked seeing their fathers human form or power to create one. Hey kids. Fenrir says standing up to walk to his sons and hugging them. Im so sorry i couldn't Help when we needed to be a family because of loki but now *turning back to issei kai and his new king vali* we can be a family a real one. Fenrir says as his sons cry hugging him after so long like how they did when he cuddled with them as new born pups.

Im happy for you all but eat before it gets cold. Issei said as issei as everyone sat down or stood with their plates enjoying the food and shocked how good it was all but kai and raynare.

This is delicious you know what issei maybe make culinary club since im the new present i will let you. Saji said shcoking everyone.

Really saji you would do that? Asia asked shocked. Of course this is to good to say no to right sona? Saji asked as he saw sona eating unable to resist.

That proves it. Serafall said to her sister eating as she then went back to eating.

Yo hyoudou where's my plate? Vali asked as everyone looked at issei.
Hmm. Oops looks like i forgot to make one after all if your upset or want one bring it outside or you and albion wont get any. Issei said as vali bet to fight issei.

Deal. Vali said as the two went outside as issei snapped his fingers back to his jacket and red shirt. Oh and here. Issei said throwing 100 bucks at vali. For the bet as well. Issei ssid putting on a set of gloves he had made which were black and red with draigs design in gold and emerald.

Ok hyoudou bring it on vali said as soon as he ran out the door as issei sighed. 40 minutes. Issei said dodging vali's charge and kicking him away.

Ow what the hell we should be even. Vali said confused. I don't know vali i think he knows something we don't better safe then sorry do it. Albion said as vali glowed blue and fired a blast at issei as he was ready to block the blast split in half to show vali with a blast in his hands that he fired at issei point blank.

What do you think that was fractured blitz. Vali said as the smoke cleared to show issei with a dragon shot in hand..

DRAGON SHOT. Issei yelled firing it causing vali to be pushed back and un able to stand.

What the hell? Vali said confused as he thought being a king would be strong.

You are a little stronger but it took me 40 minutes for the piece to activate in me including its buffs thanks to draig and red while for you it would be 80 minutes due to you being half devil but if you weren't it would take almost 2 hours. Issei explained shocking everyone on how hard he studied the pieces in him.

Ok maybe tell me that before we fight i don't want broken pride. Vali said getting up.

Hey you never said i should let the piece kick in first so helping you would hurt your pride by telling you about this stuff. Issei said mocking vali as he snapped his fingers back to his kimono.

Ok that was fun here you go. Issei says tossing a plate of french toast from his pocket dimension at vali. Enjoy.
Issei says as he leaves to the door with raynare and rias in front if him.

Uhhh.. Girls what's up? Issei asked confused why they are in front of him.
Well we just got your date ready issei. Rias said confusing issei. Indeed a fallen and her king we are basically her sisters oh and speak of the fallen devil in guestion. Raynare says as they see akeno walk out of her door and issei is speechless seeing her outfit.

Uhh.. How do i look issei-san? Akeno asks with a blush as she is happy for the date.

You look beautiful akeno. Issei says making the fallen go red.
That's our issei what a charmer, indeed issei always like this. Rias and raynare says talking to each other.

Can you two please stop.. Come on akeno lets go it's almost 3 and i got plans for today. Issei says grabbing akeno's hand walking her outside.

But as they do that before they walk out the door Irina walks out from the kitchen seeing then and turning to Raynare and rias.

Did i just see what i think? Irina asks as the two knod haply. Damnit and i had something to tell you girls. Irina says pouting.

Wait tell us what is it irina? Rias asked as the angel blushes making raynare smile. Ohh.. Seems like someone else loves our mate how cute especially for an angel. Raynare says making irina become surprised she knew.

Well... Yeah i do and have for a while but i thought to ask issei if could be.. H. His mate. Irina says shocking the two completely as Rias puts a hand on her head. If this keeps happening you or me might need him fixed raynare. Rias says to making her laugh.

Pov outside

As the girls were talking and the guys were resting and thinking of battle plans issei took akeno out the back so they won't be teased again but as they did they looked and saw no one and issei made a magic circle to bridge and café next.

But unknowing to them they had a fox a dragon and white cat at the top of the temple watching them.

Uhh.. Was that papa? Kuno asked confused as koneko turns back to her human form.

I believe it was i Wonder what issei is doing now? Koneko said as the two they hear a squeak looking down to see them on Kai's ribs and hard scaled devil dragon wings.

Can you please get off me so we can finish our businesses. Kai said as the girls jumped off him shocked he was there.

Sorry about kai. Koneko said helping him. Are you ok? Kuno asked.

Yes i am don't worry * gets up* so kuno did your mom agree to the promise. Kai asked as kuno smiled. Yes she did since you said you would protect me. Kuno says with Kai smiling.

In that case kuno would you become my bishop and do me the honor of making you the first dragon fox. Kai says taking out a normal bishop piece from his set.

Pov issei

As the group was talking the couple teleported to the park near the bridge so they can't be seen.

Uhh? Issei. Akeno said confused as he turned his head to her. Yeah what's up? Issei said. Why are we in a bush? Akeno said as she realized where they are. Well so people don't think anything crazy or like a fuss i sent us here so we look like lovers after all during the trip i did see my two perv "friends looking at people making love in the bushes. Issei said making akeno go red embarrassed as this seems normal to some of the people in kyoto.

Uhh akeno the coasts is clear come on. Issei said grabbing the fallens hand as they got out of the bushes and getting a little messy.

So besides the bushes what's the plan? Akeno asked as issei turned around with a smirk. The plan is to do anything until 7 after all thats the fireworks. Issei said with a smile as he started walking with akeno who was red in the face happy to be with issei.

Here we are the café. Issei said stopping to see a small little café that was peaceful and had many drinks and things to snack on.

This seems like a relaxing place. Akeno says as issei laughs, yeah it is but if koneko is with you then goodbye wallet hello sweets in the shop next door. Issei says as the laugh.

They spent their time talking and laughing at the café drinking tea and some coffee for issei. They even went to see some of the temples and fish at the koi ponds having a fun time and as they laughed they were now at the bridge looking towards the stars as the fireworks will start soon.

Uhh issei. Akeno said as the two were close looking at the sky. Yes akeno, can be your mate or your "third" ? She asked making issei remember him wanting to be with her as she wanted to be his third.

Of course because just like i love how rias acts and her beauty, or how raynare laughs and stand her own. Issei says turninh to akeno. I love how you stay true to yourself and what you think when it comes to the world and how bold you are. Issei says leaning in close to akeno and bitting her neck marking her as his mate.

Ara~ara you were quick to do this, do you still want your harem and to play with us. Akeno says making issei release the bite as she was marked and back away as he became red.

Hey now its not like that i swear. Issei says flustered as draigs green light glowed in his hand. Well well partner seems like even if you change who you are or not you still will have a harem now that's ironic as before no one wanted to even talk to you and now your all they think of. Draig says laughing but feeling pride for his partnee.

Oi you overgrown lizard stop with the jokes or so help me i will play the whole grabbin dragon show and the music. Issei says making draig hide in the flames of the gear afraid of the oppia song.

So you still want to do the show. A voice asked. Of course i still have my pride and ive secretly never stopped as it would be wrong if i left before the show ended. Issei says then realizing someone was behind him.

Oh my now that's an outfit. Akeno said as issei turned around to see all of team rias and kai in a kimono while his team all but shallot is wearing one.

Your damn lucky i was talked into this hyoudou. Vali says as everyone turns to see hin in a kimono.

( yeah thats vali)

Now this is a site. Kai yelled as he wore a red and blue kimono with gold fire design. What you doing no.. Vali said as he ran seeing kai try to take pictures.

Yo kai send me one. Issei yelled as they all heard a bang looking up seeing the fireworks and everyone was amazed by the beauty.

Hey issei. Rias said leaning in close to him. Yes? He asked as the fire works went of but paused.

Now guys 3..2..1 Eveyone from raynare and rias to akeno and Kiba hell even vali and kai joined in along with irina and all the others as they looked but with issei and saw a red and black firework with emerald sparks.

Bang... And has it set off it glowed making issei tear up as it was a firework saying thanks for being their for us red dragon emperor/issei.

Its a thanks from us and everyone from kyoto issei san. Asia said seeing her brother figure happy and tear up.

We got your back now brother. Gasper kiba and saji yelled patting issei on the back.  You bet and we'll only get stronger. Vali and kai said as issei turned with everyone nodding.

Thank you everyone.. Issei said tearing up with joy. Now lets kick ass as tomorrow is school and maybe the beginning of a war but today his peace and joy. Issei said with everyone looking up with a smile a dragon fire work went off almost like a omen of power.

Thats all everyone sorry about not uploading in a bit wattpad has been crazy and don't worry other parts will be out soon for other stories but im sad to say this story is almost over with not long left so Thank you everyone and tell me what you would want to see as the dragons stand for this war arc.

Thanks everyone dragon army out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 5K 76
Inspired by my evil dragon storyline from Tales of the dark Universe as well as Issei Dxd, the story takes place after the evil dragon war, Issei fin...
23.3K 417 38
Y/N had grown up like any other high schooler until one day a Fallen Angel came after his family and murdered them in cold blood. After Rias Gremory...
21.2K 944 26
A story of a boy this is. A boy who only knew all his life was about nothing. Paying off a debt he never knew how he got it. Constantly the top fight...
19.3K 290 21
This is my first story on Wattapad, please be gentle. Okay so this story is based on The Dark Multiverse in DXD Multiverse, where things that can pos...