ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕒 | H.S |

By hsdiaries

I lowered myself to my knees, biting my lip softly as I felt him walk up behind me. He brought his arm around... More

prologue - good girl
one - you're so vain
two - truth or dare
three - bigger plans
four - carolina townes
five - manners
six - please
seven - edward & bella
eight - beautiful butterfly
nine - learning
ten - maple
eleven - sir
twelve - i don't do that
thirteen - happy birthday
fourteen - euphoria
fifteen - she knows
sixteen - i swear
seventeen - moral compass
eighteen - cocaine
twenty - trying
twenty one - no rules
twenty two - 14 february
twenty three - sabatoge
twenty four - niall horan
twenty five - timing
twenty six - jezebel's
twenty seven - regret
twenty eight - never ever
twenty nine - two of us
thirty - the townes
thirty one - watermelon sugar
thirty two - benny
thirty three - eight letters
thirty four - she feels so good
thirty five - proposal
thirty six - jeff & aileen
thirty seven - i can't do this
thirty eight - disneyland
thirty nine - camille
forty - in the first place
forty one - the love of my life
forty two - chances
forty three - the temp
forty four - golden
forty five - the album
forty six - rsvp
forty seven - the party
forty eight - one condition
forty nine - the end
NEW BOOK LIVE
UPDATE
UPDATE NEW STORY
ALMOST YOU
sneak peek : upcoming book
house of stone : coming soon
Hiiii Carolina Babes,

nineteen - baby

3.3K 59 8
By hsdiaries

AN: It's smutty and probably needs editing lol.

Harry's POV

When we got back to the hotel room, Townes was no longer high, but she was clearly intoxicated. She kicked off her shoes as we got inside, letting her hair out of her clip.

She moved and stood on top of the bed, jumping on it softly, "You know, I think today is up in my top ten best nights. And it's not even over. Carolina just knows how to have fun."

I laughed, bringing her over some water. Since she decided her first name was her alter ego for the night, she hadn't let it go, "Well drink some of this or her night might be cut short."

"You don't understand that no drink can sink me, huh?" She reached down and took the bottle from me, opening it and taking a long sip, "But this actually does feel refreshing." She giggled and I shook my head at her.

She walked over and stood at the very edge, my face perfectly lined up with her stomach as she stood on the bed. I leaned forward and placed small kisses all around it, my hands moving softly up her legs.

"Mmm, Harry, I haven't forgotten my condition." She said, and I looked up to her pout.

I chuckled and nodded, "Okay, come down here." I said turning and walking to the small kitchenette counter in the hotel. I pulled out the rest of the baggie, the rolled up bill, and set up a line for her, and one for myself. I quickly did mine, handing her the dollar and she followed suit. She rubbed her nose, but her initial reaction was different now that she had tried it once.

She looked around the room then at me, biting her lip softly. She reached down, surprising me as she slipped off her dress. Underneath all she had on was the tiniest lace thong. Very little being left to the imagination.

I licked my lips at the sight of her. I would never get over it. No matter how much I would never allow myself to go further, I would never get over it. I watched as she walked towards the bed, her ass so perfectly shaped on her beautiful figure. When she reached the edge of the bed, she turned to face me, and lowered herself down in front of it on her knees. She let her body sit back on her legs, the curves of her body so beautifully emphasized.

"Townes—Ah, it's Carolina,..sir." She interrupted me, a small smirk on her face and I chuckled.

"I do apologize, Carolina, I just want you to know, I was gentle the other night, I don't think I will be that way tonight." I said, slipping off my shirt, undoing the button on my pants.

"I don't want you to be." She said, so confident in her words, but she had no idea.

"Stay there, Carolina. I'll be right back." I said, turning and head into the bathroom. I quickly grabbed a couple condoms for the bed side and made my way back. I walked back and tossed them on bedside.

When I peeked over at Townes, her eyes were closed, her hands moving along her neck. The high seemed to be hitting quicker than earlier. I walked up behind her, and sat on the bed, pulling her gently against my legs. My hands massaged her shoulders, slowly moving down over her breasts, my fingers teasing her nipples gently.

A small hum escaped her lips, her head falling back, revealing her closed eyes. I leaned down close to her ear, "How does that feel, Carolina?"

"Like silk, you feel like silk." She whispered and I smiled, slipping my arms around and under her arms so I could pulled her up on my lap. She pressed her perfect ass, softly into me, and I bit my lip at the sensation.

I moved her hair over her left shoulder to expose the beautiful butterfly tattoo I was addicted to. It was slightly bruised from my lips, yet still so beautiful. I leaned in and placed a tender kiss on it, my lips pressing on it again, and again, until I added suction. My tongue helping to lubricate the area, as my breath hit against it to create a different sensation for her.

"Mmm, Harry. That, it..." her words were lost, I felt her hands reach down, landing on my thighs, her nails digging into them softly. I moved away from the tattoo, kissing down her neck to her shoulder.

"I'm glad baby," my hands moving back over her stomach and her breasts, small kisses being placed along her shoulder and back.

"Harry?" She asked softly, her hips slowly drawing circles on me, and I didn't care that I didn't ask her to, it felt amazing on me, my cock becoming harder with each shift of her body.

"Yes, Carolina?"

"What do you call the other women you do this with?" She said, her voice so innocent, as she turned and peek at me over her shoulder. I couldn't help but smirk at her curiosity, I knew part of it was jealousy, and I loved that she was jealous.

I reached up and traced her plump lips, I never noticed the perfect pink to them, how the center was a little more red than the rest, "I call them, kitten, angel, sometimes whore, sometimes slut. But not you, my beautiful butterfly, you, you're the only one I call baby."

I smiled and leaned up, biting her tattoo roughly, causing her to moan out, as as she did, I moved my hands between her legs, grabbing both her inner thighs and spreading her open. He legs falling on either side of mine.

"Touch yourself baby, tell me how good everything feels right now." I ordered, "And don't stop moving those hips on me as you do."

She nodded, and I tightened my grip on her thighs, my rings digging into her skin, a small yelp coming from her, "Words, Carolina."

"Yes, sir." She said as she moved her hips, her pressure a bit heavier. She let go of my thighs, her right hand moving between her legs, I watched as her fingers moved up and down over the thin lace material still on her. She rested on her clit, moving slowly over herself.

"Keep it slow, feel how you grind on your fingers as you grind on me." I whispered in her ear, placing kissed right under it. I loved the sexy noises she made, her whimpers in between each moral vocal moan, "Don't change the pace until I say."

"Yes...sir." She moaned, her hips steady against me, rolling forward and back, my hardness pushing against her, causing my own groans. I was going to let her come today, but not yet. Not after how she teased me in the car. I was going to drive her right to that edge, and make it stop.

"A little faster baby, your fingers, not the pace of your hips." She nodded, and as she picked up the pace, I reached down, moving the delicate fabric to the side and slowly slipping one finger in. It cause the movement of her hips to stop, and her head to fall further back on me.

"Oh, fuck." She breathed out.

"Don't stop."

"Okay, sir. Oh..." her eyes closed and I kissed at her neck aggressively, sucking on it hard. I wanted to leave a mark. I couldn't help myself.

Townes' POV

I could feel the drug driving it's way through every single one of my nerve endings and it wasn't the cocaine, it was him. The cocaine only added to the already addicting feeling of his touch on mine.

I had so many sensations going on at once. It felt like someone was consistently giving me morphine. That initial feeling of heat that courses through the body, the dizzying, fuzzy headedness. And it just keep going, I felt like I could melt right into him, his directions the only thing keeping me from falling to shambles.

"Faster." He said, his voice lustful as he slipped another finger in. He didn't lie, there was no tenderness to his movements. He moved quickly, his fingers curling and holding pressure against the inside of me before releasing. He used his free hand to press down on my stomach only causing me to feel everything more.

I kept moving my hips against him, and in the process grinding against all the fingers pleasuring my lower region. I couldn't keep my vision straight, my eyes rolling back, and moans coming from me like a song.

I felt the build, I felt the knots forming all around my body, not just my lower belly. I felt the need for every muscle and nerve ending to receive my release. I gripped hard on his arm with my free hand as he slipped one more finger in, and I knew this would be what drove me there. What drove me to come, to feel the sensation I longed.

"Harry, I'm almost there, I'm going to come, oh God, please don't stop. Harr..." I was there, I nearly jumped off the edge when I felt him remove my hand as he removed his. I felt myself groan, frustration filling me.

"No...why." I heard myself whine and he laughed softly in my ear, whispering softly.

"Because you teased me earlier. I told you, to mind your manners."

"Mmm, asshole." I said.

"Excuse me, Carolina, what did you just call me?" He said, his voice dark, as I felt his fingers wrap around my hair, pulling it tightly.

"An. Asshole." I said, so sure of my words.

In one swift movement from him, I was on my knees in front of him, his hand still tightly gripping onto my hair. He began removing his briefs with his free hand, his hard long cock being freed.

"Call me it again, Carolina. I dare you." He said and the frustration that seemed to be emphasized by the cocaine gave me the courage to be smug.

"You. Are. An. Ass. Hole." I said, my eyes locked on him. He shook his head, his already dilated pupils making his eyes even darker. He reached down as his stepped out of his boxers, squeezing my cheeks tightly until my lips were opened.

"Let's teach that pretty mouth a lesson, shall we?" He let go of my hair, wrapping his hand under my jaw, holding it firm. With his other hand, he grabbed hold of himself and pushed him in my mouth. He moved it to hold my head as he kept thrusting in and out of me. I couldn't help my gags, he kept pushing further down my throat than before.

Tears spilled out of my eyes with each thrust, and I closed my eyes tight. My tears mixing with my eye makeup, causing them to sting. I moved my hands up, and pushed against his thighs, trying to break how far he could go.

"God, Carolina, I love the way your mouth feels, it feels so good baby. Fuck." He said, as he shoved himself all the way in, holding himself there, before finally pulling himself all the way out. I gasped out for air, holding my hands out against him still, pushing so he wouldn't come back in.

"Did you learn your manners, pretty girl?" He said and I looked up at him, nodding. I couldn't help that when I looked at him, I wanted him even more. It was always the mix of feeling small with the need for him to keep treating me this way.

"Yes, sir." He let go of my head, and pointed to the bed with his head.

"Get on the bed. Take off your underwear." He said.

"Yes sir," I responded, removing them as I stood up, stepping out of them and wiping my mouth.

"On all fours, Carolina, face the headboard." He said, as he licked his lip.

I did as I was told as I watched him walk to the bedside table, slipping on the condom. He was on the bed and behind me quickly, his fingers pushing inside me roughly.

"Lay your chest down baby." He said, as he used his hand to push me down flat on the bed. I moaned into the sheets, as he wouldn't stop moving his fingers. I turned my head to the side and he moved his fingers out, and soon it was replaced by his cock. He pushed in rough, he left me no moment to adjust, he just kept rolling his hips, his cock pushing further inside of me.

"So tight Carolina, so fucking good." He gripped at my hips, one hand moving with a firm smack to my ass. I moaned out loudly, as he did, biting at the sheet, "You like that didn't you? You liked when I," he smacked my ass again, moving his hand softly over to soothe it, "do that baby?"

I nodded, whimpering at the lingering sting, that only felt emphasized by his constant thrusting. He gripped on tighter, lifting himself higher on me, pushing himself deeper.

"Harry, please...you're so deep." I moaned, pleading and squeezing my eyes shut. Pain and pleasure were radiating through me.

"Do you want me to stop. You know how to make me stop, Carolina." He said, his movements only faster and rougher. He reached around and began rolling his fingers on my clit, the sensation disguising the pain further, causing me to shake my head no. The knots all over appearing again, I was near my high, and I needed to take control to make sure I got there.

I moaned, gripping on to the sheets, and pushing myself up a bit so I could push back against him. He was caught off guard by my movements, but it helped slow him down, he gripped tighter at me, groaning.

"Fuck." It rolled of his lips in a way that motivated me to carry on with my movements. I pushed back against him, my hips moving in an infinity pattern as I did.

I felt his movements become slowly sloppy, his grip loosing up a bit. The knot in my stomach ready to bring me that sweet joy. He did his best to move with me, but I took control. I would bring us both there.

"Oh, God...bab—Car..." he moaned.

We both kept moving against each other, our movements sloppy, but we both needed it. And soon we both found it, our moans linking with each other in the air. We both slipped, his body landing softly on mine, he placed small kisses all along my back. He kissed my head gently,

I felt my breathing slow, he pushed off me gently, moving to the side of me. He laid on his back, and removed his condom, and stuck it in the wrapper, his eyes squeezed shut.

"Fuck, Townes. Fuck." He said and I chuckled softly, unable to move from my stomach.

"Harry?"

He turned to me, opening his eyes, and his face told me he knew what I was going to ask. I knew the answer, but I would never not ask.

"Please let me stay." I said softly. He turned on his side, facing me, his fingers running softly along my cheek.

"No commitment?" He said softly.

"No commitment." I repeated, the words hurting like away.

"Okay." He said softly, swallowing, and I felt so much emotion rush through me. I couldn't let him see it though. I couldn't let him know how it brought my soul to life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 57.8K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
282K 8.4K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
460K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...