Primadonna

By starlithearts

reveal to me all of the terrible things you've done and let me love you anyway ยฉ starlithearts, 2022 cobra k... More

I get mean when I'm nervous. Like a bad dog.
VOL I. he saw me see him, and I saw him see me
Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Ten.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
VOL II. all my devotion turns into violence
Chapter Fifteen.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty.
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty Two.
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty Four.
Chapter Twenty Five.
Chapter Twenty Six.
Chapter Twenty Seven.
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine.
Chapter Thirty.
Chapter Thirty One.
VOL III. only love and death changes all things
Chapter Thirty Two.
Chapter Thirty Three.
Chapter Thirty Four.
Chapter Thirty Five.
Chapter Thirty Six.
Chapter Thirty Seven.
Chapter Thirty Eight.
Chapter Thirty Nine.
Chapter Forty.
Chapter Forty One.
Chapter Forty Two.
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four.
Chapter Forty Five.
Chapter Forty Six.
Chapter Forty Seven.
Chapter Forty Eight.
Chapter Forty Nine.
Chapter Fifty.
Chapter Fifty One.
VOL IV. love came to destroy us
Chapter Fifty Two.
Chapter Fifty Three.
Chapter Fifty Four.
Chapter Fifty Five.
Chapter Fifty Six.
Chapter Fifty Seven.
Chapter Fifty Eight.
Chapter Fifty Nine.
Chapter Sixty.
Chapter Sixy One.
Chapter Sixty Two.
Chapter Sixty Four.
Chapter Sixty Five.
Chapter Sixty Six.
Chapter Sixty Seven.
VOL V. come one, come all
Chapter Sixty Eight.
Chapter Sixty Nine.
Chapter Seventy.
Chapter Seventy One.
Chapter Seventy Two.
Chapter Seventy Three.
Chapter Seventy Four.
Chapter Seventy Five.
Chapter Seventy Six.
Chapter Seventy Seven.
Chapter Seventy Eight.
Chapter Seventy Nine.
Chapter Eighty.
Chapter Eight One.
Chapter Eighty Two.
Chapter Eighty Three.
Chapter Eighty Four.
Chapter Eighty Five.

Chapter Sixty Three.

2.4K 126 19
By starlithearts

Chapter Sixty Three
Primadonna

SYDNEY LET OUT a low sigh when she sank into the tub full of ice.  She and Miguel filled the bathtub with buckets of ice because Sydney desperately ended to relieve the tension in her bones.  She took ice baths regularly because of dance so she was used to cold.  She suddenly remembered she forgot to grab her clothes from her room.  "Hey Mig?"

"Yeah?"  He said from her room.

"Will you bring me the clothes that are on my dresser?"  She asked loudly,  hoping he would bear her.

After a few seconds,  Miguel entered the bathroom.  "Here you—Whoa."

Miguel's eyes widened at the sight of her.  Her brown hair was tied up and her body was sunken in the tub of eyes,  revealing her exposed collarbone bones.  Miguel was never a believer in collarbones being a distraction but now he was reconsidering. 

Sydney smirked slightly at his reaction.  "You okay?"

Miguel stood there silently for a minute then he blinked rapidly.  "Y-Yeah,  totally.  Absolutely."

Sydney giggled.  "You're blushing."

He most definitely was.  He cleared his throat and sat her clothes on the sink.  He looked around her bathroom in amazement,  mostly trying not to stare at her for too long.  "Your bathroom is bigger than my whole apartment."

"Yeah,  that was the one thing I wanted was my own bathroom.  That and my walk in closet."

"You do have a big closet,"  he nodded.  He looked back at her and blinked again,  quickly looking away.

Though Miguel and Sydney had been together for nearly a year,  they weren't really physical.  The most they had done was very hot and heavy make out sessions.  The physical stuff in a relationship is something they didn't really focus on.  Quality time is what they liked to focus on.  Also with how busy they both were with dance and karate,  they didn't really have time for anything else.

But Miguel would be lying if he said he wasn't thinking about it while right now.

"I'll be out in a little bit if you want to watch a movie.  I can feel my muscles relaxing already,"  he explained.

Miguel nodded.  "Right,  yeah.  I'll do that."

He quickly exited the bathroom and leaned his back against the door.  He sucked in a deep breath and felt his face grow very hot.  He walked over to her bed and laid on his back.  He ran his hands down his face.  "Get a grip on yourself,"

Miguel considered himself to be one of the luckiest guys in the entire world to have someone as beautiful as Sydney.  Every guy in the Valley fawned over her and tried to get with her.  It often made the girls at West Valley jealous.  Miguel wondered all the time how someone like him was able to get someone like her.  He never thought she would even blink an eye at him.

Now a year later,  they were stronger than ever and Miguel was completely in love. He was in a complete lavender haze.

Sydney exited the bathroom and Miguel sat up quickly. She was dressed grey sweatpants and a black spaghetti strap tank top. He gulped.

"Have you just been sitting here?" She asked with a laugh.

"Well, uh. . . I-I," Miguel stuttered, feeling like he couldn't form words. His face was still burnt scarlet.

Sydney walked up to him. "Okay, what's going on with you?"

"Uhhh," he started to say and rubbed the back of his neck. He looked up at her. "I'm having a moment of realization. I get those a lot,"

She raised her eyebrows. "Oh yeah, what about?"

"That you are the most beautiful girl in the world."

Sydney smiled sweetly at him. "Awww!" She gushed and sat on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you."

They met in the middle and kissed.  Miguel reached his hand up and put it against her cheek.  His other hand slowly crept up and pressed against the back of her neck.  He deepened the kiss. 

Sydney suddenly got a hot feeling in her stomach and she cupped Miguel's face.  Their lips moved together and Sydney ran one of her hands through his hair,  making him sigh.  She felt herself lean into him and they slowly fell backwards.  Sydney hovered over him and her blonde brown hair circled around them.

Miguel pushed the hair out of her face and held it in his hands so she couldn't go anywhere. A heavy feeling filled the room and Miguel flipped them over so he was on top of her. He paused and stared at her. There was really nobody like her. She was truly just the prettiest girl he had ever saw. And she was his. He felt on top of the world.

Sydney blushed under his gaze. "What?"

Miguel shook his head with soft eyes. "I love you."

She slowly smiled and grabbed his face again, pulling him back to her. Miguel smiled against her lips and his hands trailed from her face all the way down to her waist. His hands were hot and it sent chills up Sydney's spine. She had never felt this feeling before. It was magical.

Miguel's lips moved off of hers and they trailed down her neck. Sydney closed her eyes and sighed. "I-I have to get you home."

"No you don't," he whispered and Sydney got more chills.

He reached one of his hands and put it on the back of her leg, lifting it up and he moved more on top of her. Sydney blushed red again. "Your mom will kill me."

"She loves you more than me," he replied and moved his lips to the other side of the neck.

She chuckled. "She does not."

"She definitely does," he said again and pulled away slightly, looking her in the eyes. The warm brown suddenly turned darker. It made Sydney grow nervous. A good nervous. He put a finger under her chin and lifted her head. He pressed his lips to her throat and felt her gulp.

Sydney stared at her ceiling and felt her vision go blurry. "Jesus Christ," she breathed out and she felt Miguel grin against her skin. When his lips moved to her chest, Sydney grabbed his arms and pulled him up. "We have to go. You were supposed to be home already,"

Miguel sighed. "You really want me to stop?"

Dear God no is what she thought in her head. He never looked hotter than he did right now. But Sydney respected his mother's wishes and felt bad that he was already late to dinner. "As much I don't want you to, and I really don't want you to, your mom wants you home for dinner."

Miguel's face fell slightly. "I don't want to go home."

A frown appeared on her face and she brushed his hair out of his eyes. "I know you're upset about your mom and Johnny. I understand.  But I don't want to make your mom angry.  I love her."

"And she loves you."

"Miguel."

When her voice turned into a warning,  Miguel sighed again.  "Okay,  you're right.  I'm sorry."

He climbed off of her and Sydney sat up.  She grabbed his hand.  "But we will definitely finish this another time."

He smirked and tacked her onto the bed again,  making her laugh out loud. 

Sydney felt a sense of awkwardness fill inside her when she and Miguel walked into his apartment.  Carmen and Johnny were seated at the kitchen table,  seemingly waiting for his arrival.

"Where have you been?  You have to tell me when you're going to be home late,"  Carmen immediately asked when he walked through the door.

"I'm sorry Carmen.  It's my fault.  We were at my house,"  Sydney spoke up,  feeling guilty.

"Sorry,  we lost track of time,"  Miguel added.

"He lost track of time,"  Johnny said and pointed to him.  When Carmen gave him the side eye,  he looked back at the couple.  "Which is very irresponsible and you can't worry your mom like that,"

"I was just with Sydney,"  Miguel said like it was no big deal.

"See?  He was just hanging out with his girlfriend.  I get it,"  Johnny assured the woman.

"We just want you to be safe.  Right?"  Carmen asked.

"I'm really sorry,  Mrs.  Diaz,"  Sydney apologized again.

Carmen gave her an assuring smile.  "It's okay,  Sydney."

"Right.  We want you to be safe,"  Johnny agreed with her.  "Always wear protection,"

Sydney's eyes widened.  "Oh my God."

Miguel cocked his head back.  "What?"

"What?  No."  Carmen immediately objected.

"No?  No,  don't wear protection?"  Johnny questioned.

"Jesus Christ,"  Sydney muttered and rubbed the back of her neck.

"Johnny. . ."

"Uh,  you let the girl decide,"  Johnny said.  He pointed at Sydney.  "Your decision,  Sydney."

Sydney was very distraught but it quickly turned to shock when Miguel bursted out,  "Just stop it!"

They went quiet.

"At first I thought it was a little weird that you two were together but I figured I would just,  I don't know,  get over it,  because I wanted you to be happy,  but. . ."  He looked at Johnny.  "You said nothing was gonna change."

Sydney put her hand on his back.  "Mig,"

But Miguel ignored her.  "Now everything has changed.  It's weird at class,  it's weird here.  I'm—I'm over it."

He took off walking to his room and Sydney stood there,  feeling very awkward.  She looked between the couple.  "I think I should get going.  Give him some space.  I'm sorry for keeping him so late,  Mrs.  Diaz."

Carmen gave the girl a small smile and Sydney quickly left.  She closed the apartment door behind her and let out a breath.

The next day at school,  Sydney was hesitant to talk to Miguel about what happened at his home.  She was more hesitant on making him upset.  She couldn't relate to his situation but she tried to imagine how he must be feeling.  Johnny was his friend and it was weird seeing him date him mom.  But Miguel was more focused on Johnny showing favoritism than the actual relationship.

"It's like a Jekyll and Mr.  Hyde situation.  I was used to Sensei being Mr.  Hyde,  now it's like he's a different person all of a sudden,"  Miguel rambled.

"I think he just wants to stay on your mom's good side,"  Sydney responded.  "You know,  her son getting kicked in the face under her boyfriend's watch isn't exactly a conversation you want to have over dinner,"

"And talking about protection is?"  He questioned.

Sydney smirked.  "I mean,  it's not so bad."

He quickly nudged her and tried to hide his smile.  "Not here."

She paused and stood in front of him.  She grabbed his hand and swung them back and forth.  "You know I love you.  You're my #1.  I think you're being a little too hard on Johnny,"

Miguel pinched his brows together.  "What?"

"He really likes your mom.  I can understand why it might be hard for you but Johnny's a good guy.  I don't think he would do any to jeopardize their relationship and his relationship with you.  I think your mom might be the first good woman he's been with in a long time.  He might not know how to handle it,"

Miguel frowned slightly but slight nodded.  "Yeah,  I can see that."

He cupped his face with her other hand.  "Just try to be a little more understanding.  You know he's never really had a good relationship with Robby. He's probably scared to mess up with you, too. I know you're mad about the karate thing but just communicate with him.  And not by yelling,"

"Miguel!  There you are,"

The couple looked to the side and saw Johnny approaching them.  "I've been looking all over for you,"

"What are you doing here?"  He asked the man.

"Field trip.  You and me,  let's go,"

"It's the middle of a school day.  Syd and I have history.  I—"

"Just go."  Sydney interrupted.

He looked down at her.  "What?"

She shrugged.  "I'll cover for you.  We don't pay attention in there anyway.  Play hooky for a day."

Johnny pointed at her.  "See,  this is why I like you."

She smiled sarcastically.

Miguel sighed in defeat.  "Okay."

"All right,  great,"  he looked at the girl.  "Don't worry,  I'll bring him back in one piece."

"You better.  He's the one who lets me borrow his math notes,"  she replied.

Miguel gave her a mocking laugh and he kissed her cheek.  "I'll text you,  okay?"

"Have fun."  She said and waved at them as they left.  "Don't do anything illegal!"

"No promises!"  Johnny shouted over his shoulder.

She chuckled and Sam came and stood by her.  "What's that about?"

"Oh,  some friendly sensei and student bonding time,"  Sydney said sarcastically.  "You know Johnny's dating him mom?"

Sam gasped.  "Really?"

"Really?  Sydney nodded.  "He's kind of freaking out about it."

"I would be too.  At least you two are getting some training.  Dad's been with Anthony so I had to babysit the Miyagi-Do's,"  Sam grumbled.

Sydney chuckled.  "Yeah,  well,  we added another girl to the dojo.  She's good but I was kind of looking forward to competing alone."

Sam raised her brows.  "You want to compete in the girl's division alone?"

Sydney nodded.  "I've worked hard my whole life.  I wanted a chance to show I can do it on my own."

"Well,  let's hope we don't have to fight.  I don't want another broken nose."

Sydney laughed when she remembered a time she and Sam were sparring and Sydney accidentally broke her nose with her foot.

Tory walked by with Piper and her friends and she eyed the girls up and down as they passed by.  Sydney gave her a hard stare but didn't say anything.

"How do you feel about her being back?"  Sam asked.

"As long as she leaves us alone then I'll be fine,"  Sydney smiled.  "If not,  maybe I'll be the one to push her off the balcony this time."

When they prefer quality time over being physical >>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 14.5K 65
Married to a powerful businessman feared all-over Portland, Mia Kingston has a reputation to uphold. As the CEO of MK, her own lingerie brand, every...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
55.7K 930 13
๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ.โ”‹ ใ€ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐ ใ€‘- ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก, ๐‘–๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘›. ๐ŸŒ™. *. โ‹† เฉˆโœฉโ€ง เณƒโ€โžท - - - ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡... mickey altieri's daughter has ep...
75.1K 2.2K 43
"You promised." Eli Moskowitz x Fem!OC