Miraculous Ladybug: The Longe...

By MarMar18L

The story of Reality spread and his very existance had become a mere legend. A year passed since that faithfu... More

Ch 1: Light
Ch 2: Life Happens
Ch 3: Trouble Begins To Show
Ch 4: Danger
Ch 5: Hide And Seek
Ch 6: Worst Ending
Filler Ch 1: Apprentice
Ch 7: Marinette Solo
Ch 8: Adrien
Chapter 9: The Duo Of Lovers

Another Update

5 1 0
By MarMar18L

Hello readors. I suppose those who have been keeping up with the story have wondered where I went? Well, I decided to write this to explain some things.

First off, the story is not dead. I do have an idea on how it will end. But here is where things get complicated.

In the first book, I had an idea on how many chapters are going to be in it. Amd it was 30 with a few filers here and there. Not all fillers were amazing, some of them even redundant.

With this book, the amount of chapters I want is unknown to myself. I could make it a short book and have it be done in 10-15 chapters, but I know people normally turn a blind eye to a fiction as short as that.

This book focuses on the lore of MY AU. So I want to focus on those aspects of lore, hence why there are memory fragments at the end of each 'ending'.

The amount of endings I could do are endless almost. Possibly over a thousand possibilities. But I want to make at least only 5 possible endings, and we have seen only 2 so far. The third will be with Marinette and Adrien.

Now there is also the fact why I have taken so long to upload or update. Simple answer is life. When I started writing, I had a ton of time on my hands. Now I have a job and I work 10 hours a day, so by the time I get home I am too exhausted to write.

I still write this fic with bits and pieces, about a few paragraphs from time to time, so it takes a while for one chapter to be done. I don't want them to be too short either. But I can say I am almost done with the latest one. And yes, I will delete the updates later.

Thanks for reading if you did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 323 19
You're a new transfer student at Collège Françoise Dupont. You thought it was just going to be a normal school year, but you got dragged into some pr...
73.8K 3.2K 46
A new disease comes into town, and it affects kwami's. Tikki, Plagg, Wayzz and Nuru leave and wait until the disease goes away. Meanwhile, Adrien and...
154K 3.6K 39
Marinette just wants to have her life normally, you know, being a superhero while being a good student. Hanging out with her friends, day dreaming he...
60.2K 823 23
Lila has finally turned her class against Marinette. Marinette barely has any friends left and doesn't think she can forgive her friends. After an ac...