Owning Her| OLD

By Shawty_melodies

This the OLD version of Owning Her, the updated version is on my page! You can still read this, but it has a... More

A/N
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™Ύπš—πšŽ
π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš πš˜
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Fourty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Four

6.6K 216 38
By Shawty_melodies

His tongue slides against my clit and swirls on my tip. The pleasure was so focused and my core loved every bit of it.

He sucks on my clit and laps at my wet pussy. My thighs were pushed far apart that it gave him more access.

His tongue slides down and he spreads my pussy apart. This felt so real for me to be dreaming.

I was so turned on that my pussy was just aching. I move to turn over in the bed and keep dreaming about Gray. I wasn't able to turn over in the bed and I feel something holding my legs in place.

I needed to turn over and dream about anything else to sleep in peace. I attempted to turn over again and I couldn't.

I opened my eyes slowly and Gray's head was between my legs. He gripped my thighs holding them apart. I squirm against his touch he was devouring my pussy and my clit hummed with need.

I blinked softly trying to comprehend the fact that I wasn't dreaming. I watched him and soft moans slipped out my mouth.

"Grayson," I mumble.

He lifts his head up slowly and smiles at me. Around his mouth and the tip of his nose glistened. He doesn't even seem to care he is just enjoying it like a dessert.

"Good morning angel," he smirks.

"Morning," I murmured.

He lowers his head and kisses then sucks on my clit. He slides his tongue against my clit and I close my eyes again. I was not exactly awake enough for this. I still felt sleepy, but he was waking me up.

I let myself relax and enjoy Gray's tongue licking and sucking. The sensual pleasure of waves that go through my body sends me over the edge.

"Gray, I'm close," I moan.

He hums his response against my clit and that makes my stomach knot. My body was warm and buzzing, my breathing grew heavier.

The pressure rose in between my legs and the knot became tighter. He swirls my clit and my body gets lost in my orgasm.

I came down from the euphoric feeling and lay in bed quietly. I was still a bit too sleepy to be moving around.

Gray kisses in between my thighs and pulls back. I looked at him with half-open eyes, I just couldn't be bothered to move.

"Time to wake up, You skipped all your alarms that you set last night."

"What? I didn't hear them at all," I groan.

"I can see that, come on get up. We're going to miss the plane," he says.

" I don't wanna get up," I whine.

I rolled over on the bed and my thighs started sticking together. I pulled the blanket over me more. I went to sleep at three in the morning I would like to sleep in.

"I will drag you out of this bed, Iris,"

"I'm getting up, gimme a second," I yawn.

I really didn't wanna get up. I lay in bed longer and tried to fall back asleep.

"Iris," Gray snaps.

"I'm getting up in just five more minutes," I grumbled.

"You can sleep on the drive to the airport, you can sleep on the plane," he says.

"Like I'm not going to already do that."

If I wanted him to leave me alone I'm going to have to wake up. I sit up on the bed and rubbed my eyes. I was tired as hell from the late nights. Everyone had been getting ready to go since the holidays is over.

My mom left two days ago, so I'm basically chilling right about now. Selena and Kevin that whole crew was gone.

Adam had left last night which was awkward. Grayson only talked to him if he had to and Elijah was talking to him to a minimum.

Rivan kept the energy going in a way. He kept me entertained a lot. I talked to Adam as well, but I didn't really talk to him too much.

Now it was just me, Gray, and Rivan. Although I did find out Rivan lives with Elijah, so it was technically Gray and I who were left.

I wanted to go back to New York but didn't. I was kinda missing LA but I wasn't. I feel like staying for another week and then going back.

I rest my head against the headboard. I watched Gray go into the bathroom to wash his face off. I yawned again and moved the blankets from over me.

The cool air hits my skin and all warmth from my body disappears. It sends shivers all over my skin and it makes me want to sink back into bed.

I force myself out of the bed and I stretch. I needed a shower and a long one. I brushed past Gray in the bathroom and headed to the shower.

"We have to leave in five hours so don't take long," he says.

"Why am I waking up so early for?  I thought your people don't go to the airport until like an hour or two before your flight?"

"We are, but you like to take your time getting ready, so I'm giving you extra time."

"If it was my mom in charge we would be sitting in the airport for five hours."

"I don't get that, I woke up at four in the morning for her plane to be at one."

"Eh I don't get it either, she would do that if we went Jamaica so she can buy a bunch of shit," I shrug.

"At least she got home safe."

"Yeahhh, now get out so I can shower."

"Just get in the shower," he says.

I roll my eyes at him, but he doesn't see it. I start taking off my clothes and I caught him looking at me.

I got in the shower and took a long shower. I needed that to wake me up. I was so groggy and drained that it felt like shit.

I eventually got out of the shower and changed into comfortable clothes. I went downstairs and there were people cleaning the place.

Sweeping, vacuuming, dusting, and everything above. I stayed out of their way and went to the kitchen. I needed something to eat and replenish my energy.

They were cleaning the kitchen too, but they were basically done. I waited and got my food after. I don't know where Gray went, so I tried calling him. He didn't pick up his phone.

I FaceTime Diana instead and she picked up on the second ring. Her face appeared on the camera and she had Noah lying on her chest.

"What's up," she says.

"Nothing, I'm just chilling."

"You excited you coming back?"

"I kinda wanna spend another week with Elijah," I shrug.

"Really? I mean you could."

"I know if I go back now, it's going to be me and Gray. I just want more time with Elijah," I explain.

"Make the choice that's best for you, although we miss you bitch. The apartment is boring without you," she says.

"You miss me?? Awww I miss Noah more," I smile.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck you too, but yeah I'm considering it."

"Mhm just remember to use protection, we don't need double trouble. Noah tried biting my nipples off and was hitting me."

I gasp and cover my mouth. I was in shock, he tried to bite her nipple off. I don't want babies for that exact reason, but I still want a baby.

"Your nipple? That's scary, but um we already talked about kids and they aren't an option right now. I need to get on birth control though," I said.

"So you do want kids with them?"

"Maybe, I don't know," I shrug.

She exhales and moves Noah on her chest. We switch the conversation to something else and in mid-sentence, Elijah walks in.

He only had shorts on and looked like he came back from a run. There was sweat beading and falling down his chest. His muscles were defined and his hair slightly stuck to him.

"Princess, shouldn't you be getting ready to leave?"

"Oooh is that Daddy Elijah? tell that nigga I said hey" Diana grins.

"Shut the hell up," I scowl.

"Hi Diana, How are you and the baby?" he laughs.

I roll my eyes and I don't turn the phone so she can see him because a bunch of bullshit finna come out of her mouth.

"We good, we just vibing," she replies.

"That's good," he nods.

"I will call you later D," I said.

"Bitch, don't hang up now."

"I am hanging up now, find your own man."

"What the fuck happened to sharing is caring?"

"Que? Bye Diana, about share. Find your own niggas about share," I scoff.

She blows me a kiss and I don't send a kiss back her way. She rolls her eyes and hangs up. I put my phone on the table giving Elijah my attention.

"Yeah, but I wanna talk to you about something."

"About?"

"I wanna stay with you for another week, We haven't had much time together alone," I said.

"I don't mind, I don't want to leave you at the house alone when I have to work."

"It's fine, I can always drop in during the day."

"Alright have you already told Gray?" He asks.

"Haven't been able to, but I thought should talk to you first."

"Where even is he?"

He walks to the fridge with the drinks in it and gets out a bottle of water. I look him up and down, god damn. If I had the choice to be around both, I would.

"I have no clue, thought he was with you," I answer.

"Mhm well I'm going to shower and I will come back downstairs if you are down here," he says.

"Alright."

He comes over to me and kisses me on the cheek. He leaves the kitchen and I was alone. I finished eating and went to my room first. Gray was now in the room sitting on the bed. he looked up from his phone.

"You don't see me calling your phone?"

"I knew where you were," he shrugs.

He put his phone to the side and I walk over to him. I get between his legs and look down at him. He pulls me down and captures my lips. He holds my waist and I put my arms around him.

He nibbles on my lip and pulls away. He pecks me a few times before pulling away. I sit on his lap and he doesn't let go of me.

"Before you get onto me, I was talking to Elijah and I was thinking that I stay for another week. after I'm going to come back to New York," I spoke.

"He just told me that, that's fine by me."

***

My mind explodes in bliss and my pussy clamps down on Gray's cock. In the darkness, little dots gaze through my vision. My body convulsed and unraveled causing my mind to go in shock.

My orgasm went through my whole body sending tingles of pleasure everywhere. I gasp for air and pull against the restraints. The relief that washed over my body was unexplainable. it felt so fucking good.

My mind felt blank as if I couldn't think, but I could. It was like all my thoughts zeroed in. Gray pulls out of me and I blink against the blindfold. I wish I could see his face right now. He eases back into me and I twitch.

I panted softly trying to get a grasp on my life. My orgasm had me in shock. I couldn't move at all, which was strange. I moved my arm and the rope restricted me a bit.

I was currently in a game of guess who. I had to figure out if it was Gray or Eli who was fucking me. It has been nothing but a torturous pleasure. If I guess right I can cum, if I guess wrong I can't. 

I was finally able to guess after three times it was Grayson who was fucking me. They didn't speak, I can't touch them and I can't see, so I was relying on the feeling of their hands on me.

I know for a fact I looked like whore, because I could feel their cum all over my pussy and my inner thighs. My body was still in shock, so I hadn't moved yet.

"You're done, Angel," Gray says.

The blindfold gets taken off me and my vision was slightly blurry. They both started to untie me eventually my hands were free. My vision cleared up and I look at them both. 

"You guys are mean," I mumble.

 "How?" Gray chuckles.

"Because I didn't like that game," I whine.

"Or you didn't like it, because you couldn't guess right," Elijah stated. 

I didn't say anything to him and looked away. I very much hated that game just for that reason. They cheated because they mimicked each other so I wasn't able to tell who was who.

"Whatever."

I reached for Gray and he picked me up without hesitation. He took me to the bathroom to get me cleaned up, while Elijah cleaned the room up. Gray had two and a half hours before he had to leave.

I just wanted to cuddle with both of them and watch a show. They were especially making sure I was fine after. I got candy, snacks, my stuffies, and whatever show I wanted to watch. I chose to watch Criminal Minds since I wasn't feeling Power.

"I love both of you," I said. 

"I love you too princess."

"I love you as well Angel."

I kiss Gray first and then Elijah. These two really changed my whole life. All it took was for Nuri's freaky ass to bring me to a sex club. If it wasn't for her I really wouldn't be in this position. Lots of love wherever she is.

 I'm fucking my ex-professor and his best friend. His best friend was also my situation-ship uncle. I relaxed against both of them and I couldn't have it any other way. I wouldn't change a thing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 5.6K 29
**AGE-GAP, MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE, BWWM ROMANCE** This story (Eternal #3) can be read without reading my other ones though they all exist within th...
776K 19.1K 61
He looked so innocent reading his book, almost peaceful. I stopped in the frame, admiring his face. His brows were pulled together in a concentrated...
570K 19.6K 35
"That's enough out of you." Frank drew his hands along the tops of her thighs. Her flawless skin was soft and contradicting under his rough palms. T...
206K 3.3K 53
"Don't..." he rubbed my clit slowly, and I gasped, closing my eyes shut. "You ever think of talking about that damn blondie in front of me again," he...