La maîtresse du diable

By _toxicmenaddict_

Manon Alexis Ricci was kidnapped when she was just 5 y/o. Kidnapped by her fathers enemies with help on the i... More

Characters
Looks Manon
extra info
Chapter 1 | The past (part 1)
Chapter 2 | The past (part 2)
Chapter 3 | Preparation
Chapter 4 | The opening
Chapter 5 | Family?
Chapter 6 | I love you
Chapter 7 | A Rat
Chapter 8 | Heart attack
Chapter 9 | Punishment
Chapter 10 | Out the socket
extra info on the characters
Chapter 11 | Knives!
Chapter 12 | Race 🔥
Chapter 13 | Blaze
Chapter 14 | Pity
Chapter 15 | Sorry...
Chapter 16 | Horrific scars
House aesthetic - Ricci's
Chapter 17 | Return
Chapter 18 | Family day
Chapter 19 | Patchwork
Chapter 20 | Explanation
Chapter 21 | Pretend🔥
Chapter 22 | Fears🔥
IMPORTANT A/N - DID (mental disorder)
Chapter 23 | Therapy
Chapter 24 | Black out
Chapter 25 | Uncle
Chapter 26 | A delicacy
Chapter 27 | The meeting
Chapter 28 | Cheating
Chapter 29 | The ball
Chapter 30 | A dark paradise
Chapter 31 | Under attack
Chapter 32 | Date night
Chapter 33 | Dirty 🔥
Chapter 34 | Strawberry🔥
Chapter 35 | Discussing strategy
Chapter 36 | the Germans

Chapter 37 | I'm yours 🔥

1.3K 20 2
By _toxicmenaddict_

Manon's POV ~ 9 months after
It's been nine months since I walked into the room where that bitch got to Ares. Every day since I've been spending as much time with him as possible, even though he said he was fine after a week, I know he isn't, I know it caused him to have flashbacks to when he was kidnapped.

So every day I'm with him trying to replace those memories with good ones. And every day I tell him that she's not here anymore and that the only place where she can hurt him now is in his mind, his memories.

Right now he's still in bed sleeping and I'm up to set my plan in motion. We've grown closer and closer in the past few months, I even asked him to be my boyfriend six months ago.

He said yes, of course.

Right now I'm meeting with all my brothers and my three best friends at the coffee shop in town because they're going to help me with everything. First, we come up with a detailed plan no longer an idea.

After everything is decided, we divide all the tasks that need to be done. We decided that the first deadline is in two weeks.

Wanting to scratch my items off as soon as possible I decide to immediately get to work. I call Michael and Olivia to meet me at the local jewelry store.

After looking at all the rings for over an hour and then going back and forth with the siblings on what he would like best, we found the perfect one. I thank them for helping me and make my way home, hoping he's still in bed.

As I arrive home I make my way toward our bedroom and see him still asleep. I take my clothes off only leaving myself in my underwear and get back in bed with him, watching him as he peacefully sleeps. He moves closer to me and wraps his arm around my body, I move my hand toward his hair and start playing with his hair. 

After about 30 minutes he wakes up, when he sees me watching him he gets shy and hides under the blanket. While telling me to stop watching him. I crawl on top of him and pull the blanket out of his face. 

"Why are you so shy all of a sudden, if I remember correctly, I usually catch you staring at me in the mornings and when I catch you doing it you just say that I'm too beautiful not to look at. So why can't I do the same huh?" 

"I don't know. It just feels different when you do it to me. It makes me a little insecure sometimes like you could do way better than me-" 

"Let me stop you right there, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. When we were younger you always made sure I was okay, you helped me with bullies, gave me a handmade present for each one of my birthdays and when I went missing you took matters into your own hands to get me back even if that meant putting yourself in danger. And look at you now,  standing up for me when someone doubts me even though you know I'm very capable of doing that for myself, feeling secure enough to tell me your doubts and fears, to show your vulnerabilities, walking away from a fight to calm down and coming back later talk it out instead of screaming and getting mad. 

I love everything about you. That little noise you make when you eat something you love. Or the scrunch in your nose when there's something you don't like. The way you say 'I love you' with your actions rather than your words because you know I rather have you show it than say it and don't mean it. The text messages you sent throughout the day when you think of me, or when you see something that reminds you of me, to tell me how your day is going, or to tell me you miss me and can't wait to be back home with me in my arms. 

I love how red you get when you're embarrassed or when you become all hot and bothered by something I said, did, or am wearing. I love the effect I have on you and the fact that you don't try to hide, not even when we're out in public. 

And most of all I love that you are mine. And I'm yours, you'll never be able to get rid of me now that you have me. And if you still don't believe me, I am more than happy to show you just how much I love you." 

"I believe you but I also want you to show me just how much you love me." 

"Oh really and where do you want me to do that, right here in bed or-"

"Yes right here, unless of course, you didn't want to stay in today, I mean I guess I would be fine with-"

Before he can even finish his sentence my lips are on his kissing him, showing him that I meant every word of my little speech. He kisses me back after getting over the initial shock. Wrapping his arms around my back and pulling me closer to him, and lightly brushing his tongue along my lips, asking me to take the kiss further. I part my lips, letting his tongue enter my mouth. He starts deepening the kiss slowly moving his hands lower and lower until they're resting on my ass. 

He slowly starts moving his hips under the blanket lightly grinding up against me, his dick growing harder and harder each second. I start moving my hips against his, letting the pressure build up between us. His hips start moving more frantically as each minute passes. As I feel his movements become more rushed and sloppy I pull away breathing heavily. He looks at me with lustful eyes and a small pout on his face. 

"Why did you stop? I thought you were going to show me how much you love me." 

"I am I just prefer to do it with nothing in between us." Just as I finish my sentence I pull away the blanket and slowly reach for his boxers. 

"Can I take these off?" 

He nods his head rapidly. I move my hands towards his waistband and slowly lower his boxers until they're completely off and I throw them somewhere behind me. Climbing back on top of him to continue where we left off. He moves his arms behind my back to get rid of my bra, moving on to my panties. 

Out mouths are moving against each other, tongues brushing and hips grinding against one another. I pull away spitting in my hand and lower my hand to his dick, slowly wetting his dick so it's easier to move my hand against it. 

He whimpers at the feeling of the palm of my hand lightly moving over the tip. Taking that as encouragement, I wrap my hand around his dick and slowly start moving my hand up and down, as well as twisting it. My other hand cups his balls and starts massaging them. 

He starts closing his eyes when the pleasure is getting too much, while thrusting up in my hand. 

"Eyes on me or I'll stop, ange." 

I remove my hands from his balls and start moving my palm against his tip, while my other hand continues twisting and fisting his dick. Slowly increasing the speed in my hand as his thrusts start getting harder and sloppier indicating that he is close. 

Moans start leaving his mouth as he gets closer and closer to coming. His movements become more frantically, and as I see he's ready to come I stop what I'm doing and move my hands away from him. 

"Why did you do that, I was so close." He whines. 

"I know, but I want to tease you and when you expect me to pull away again, and let yet another orgasm slip out of your reach I'll let you come so hard that your legs will shake and you'll need a while to recover." 

A shudder runs through him at thought of what's going to happen. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close for a kiss. Slowly moving his hips against mine looking for the friction he so desperately needs. 

As we're deepening the kiss I move my hand in between us and grab him, he grunts into my mouth. I pull away from him and lower myself down his body until I'm faced with his dick. Swirling my tongue around the tip, before taking the tip in my mouth and lightly sucking. I move my way toward the base while kissing along the length. As I reach the base I take one of his balls in my mouth and suck on it. He moves his hands to my hair and fists it. 

I move my hands upward toward his torso, grabbing each nipple and giving them a pinch, and twisting them between my thumb and pointer finger.  I move my attention to his other ball giving it the same attention as the other one. 

I let his ball go with a pop and lick him from the base to the top. Taking him in my mouth as far as I can when I reach the tip. I start moving my head up and down at a slow pace while hollowing my cheeks and sucking on his dick. As he starts moving his upwards in my mouth I move my hands back down and hold his hips to the bed. 

I gradually pick up the pace his moans getting more frequent and louder while begging me to let him cum. I feel his dick twitching in my mouth and pull away, once again denying him the pleasure. 

He whines, tears brimming his eyes at the frustration of being denied to cum once again. 

"Just let me cum please, I'll do anything." 

"The only place you'll get to cum is in my pussy when I say you can. If you come before I say you can you're gonna clean everything up with that tongue of yours. Got it, ange?" 

He nods his head. 

"I need words, tell me you understand."

"I understand." 

"Good boy." 

I reach for the lube on the nightstand and squirt some on my hand, smearing it all over his dick. I lift my hips above him, grab his cock and place it at my opening and slowly start lowering myself on him. Taking a moment to adjust to his size. After I adjusted I start moving up and down at a slow pace wanting to drag it out, running my hands over his chest. 

I start moving faster and faster encouraged by each moan that is coming out of Ares's mouth. Getting wetter and hotter with each sound of pleasure he produces. Getting more lost in the moment to forget what my goal was in the first place because before I reach my high and fall over the edge. Gripping him so tightly that he couldn't hold it anymore and came as well. 

I'm brought back to my senses as I feel the cum dripping out of me, moving down my thighs. I'm still panting as I look at him, a devious look on my face, telling him that I'll make true to what I said earlier. 

I lift my hips off of him and crawl over him until I'm face to face with the headboard and my pussy is hovering above his face. 

"You do remember what I said would happen if you came before I said you could right?" 

"Mhm."

"Then why is your cum now dripping down my thighs?" 

"I just couldn't hold it anymore. You looked so hot on top of me and the way you were moving your hips and the moans coming from between your lips, it all was too much." 

"Well then, fancy some dessert as breakfast?" 

"Always." 

-----------------------------------------------

Hey everyone I'm sorry it took so long for a new update, the story is almost finished. Maybe one or two more chapters and the epilogue. 

Check out my other story if you like, it just came out a couple of weeks ago, I learned a lot from writing this story and am implementing those things in that story. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Bloodlust By vittoria

Mystery / Thriller

152K 3.1K 47
Cosa Nostra. Armani Blood. Ruthless men. One principessa. ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾🌑︎ The Cosa Nostra has been around...
1.1M 38.5K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...
Caterina By Hoperen

General Fiction

1.4K 41 18
[This book is inspired by the many mafia books I have read] 15 years ago the Italian family lost the two bundles of joy and light in their family, th...
7.6K 123 9
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...