Calamity of Date a Live

Por Custos_Portae

Meet our boi, Kuro Itsuka. 17 years old and adopted by the Itsuka's with his (not-so) twin brother Shido. He... Más

Kuro Itsuka (Bio, pre - Kurumi)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt.1)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt.2)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt. 3)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Pt. 4) (Edited.)
The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Finale pt. 1)
Celine, Until our next Communion
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 1
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 2
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 3
Worst Spirit or Misunderstood Victim? Pt. 4
Not the Worst nor Misunderstood, Rather-
Your a Monster

The Nameless Princess and the Hermit (Finale pt.2)

1.2K 37 102
Por Custos_Portae

Greetings everyone, it's been a while but The Bronya can say with certainty that this book will be updated again starting now. If your confused as to why the Bronya is saying the Bronya, then know the Bronya lost a bet and was forced...

*Offscreen coughing*

....

*sigh*

Fine. The Bronya agreed(?) to speak like this for a while, in addition to looking like Bronya. (The Bronya blames Yurius, she who loves Yuri.)

Anyways, last time we left off Yoshino was being bombarded by the AST. Here's a reminder:

Hua: 'Why is that girl not holding an umbrella but jumping up and down under the rain instead?'
Kuro: 'No, that wasn't the question. It's actually why does she seem to emit a spiritual presence similar to Tohka?'
Hua: 'Cause she's a Spirit?'
Kuro: 'That's what I'm inclined to believe.'

Wait if she's a spirit then that means that AST already noticed probably. As if to confirm my thoughts a red flare lit the sky, before crashing into the little girl. And surrounding the launch area, a small number of humans wearing heavy mechanical armor were floating around.

Kuro: ...
Hua: ....

Luckily the smoke cleared to reveal she was fine as she jumped, twisting her body to escape from the surrounding AST members holding their ground, and leapt into the sky.

The AST members immediately responded, and pursued her all at once.

And with the weapons that were installed into their armor, an innumerable amount of ammunitions were fired.
The large barrage of bullets and missiles released by the AST members hit her body mercilessly.

Kuro: "Hua.. I'm stepping in. Those guys...doing that to that girl who clearly doesn't want to fight..." "
Hua: "It's truly despicable. I know, I'll help."

So what will Subject Kuro and Hua do now? The Bronya knows but you don't so read on to find out. Also this chapter will wrap up 'The Nameless Princess and the Hermit' arc. After which we enter 'Malevolent or Misunderstood? Worst Spirit arrives' arc. Look forward to it. Also, The Bronya never understood how Shido never got caught for being sighted near Spacequakes, so the Bronya improvised a fix as you shall see later.

Also as an apology for being late, Bronya has decided to give you more lore on Kuro. Well The Bronya says lore, but it's more like a fun fact.

The Bronya does not own Date a Live, Honkai or any other appearing characters except for OC's that appear.

Present time, Kuro

Kuro: "Hua? Were not aiming to kill only to incapacitate in this scenario. No matter how much we wish otherwise."

Hua: "I know. Doesn't mean it won't hurt!"

Having said this Hua dashed forward as she thrust her hand forward expelling a large wave of ki.

*Boom!*

There was a loud boom as the ki impacted forcing the second salvo of missiles to violently explode, knocking the AST girls back, and causing a dust cloud to form. Hua rushed into it, figure glowing slightly.

I chuckled a bit at her over grandiose display, before tapping the moon ring once as it glowed.

I then rushed in myself, landing beside Hua and making sure the little girl was behind me in the process. I could here frantic flying?, running?, moving about as the AST waited for the dust to dissipate. Once it did the AST was treated to quite the sight.

Hua: "I would suggest you stop trying to harm this little girl."

PHOENIX [Eminence within Flame]

Kuro: "After all, I may not want to hurt you. But my hand may slip if you try my patience."

Adam (Moon Ring Battlesuit) [Forebear of Crimson Genesis]

*Pause*

Now before we continue, you may be wondering, Kuro? Why do you look like someone completely different? Well to that I say, it's a function for the Moon Ring. Consider it a cloak of sorts to hide my identity. Apparently my benefactor of said device figured I may need a disguise since I would be getting up close and personal with Spirits and as an aftereffect be in conflict with the AST. It wouldn't do for my identity to be known from them inevitably seeing my face now would it? Also I was given a prototype sword to test out, Labor of Olympus. I still have Shamash, but Reine wanted to see if a sword could be made similar to the moon ring, and withstand my power.

*Start*

There was visible confusion as the AST deliberated on what to do. Before there was no visible opponents to confront, they always evacuated by the time. What should they do now that this was no longer the case?

Go home is what I hoped for. Unfortunately I'm not that lucky.

Origami: "Spirit!"

A white haired blur came blasting down.

God dang it Origami, you and your spirit hate boner. Guess our talk will have to be continued huh? Right before Origami came flying down like Hrunting launched from EMIYA's bow, I made a mental request to Hua knowing she can hear me.

Hua. I need you to play defense for a bit. Keep the rest of the AST safe and make sure to protect the Loli. I'll make it up to you with an actual date or something.

Hua: 'I got it. Prepare for your wallet to cry later, especially for making me exert my recently reacquired body.'

I gulped nervously before agreeing. R.I.P wallet, you won't be forgotten. Welp better counter this before she kills me.

There was a loud *clang!* as my sword and Origami's collided. After a bit of a struggle I shoved her out of the blade lock. Origami was off balance for a bit before she spun around rapidly and slammed her sword against mine again.

Following up she quickly slashed from left to right, as I rolled under the first slash, before swinging under to block another. I quickly shoved upwards before I spun my blade until it pointed up and slammed it down on hers. The resulting force, from a greatsword no less, knocked her sliding back.

I thought that would be the end, after all Origami is clearly unmatched, even with me just swinging my sword like a stick without technique.

Kuro: "Please give up. Your not gonna win as you are."

Hua: 'You are a terrible villain. That sounds like something from a 90's TV show.'

Not the time HUA! ....Wait. I don't sound that bad right?

Nevermind that how are yo- oh. The AST is almost entirely unconscious except for a few stragglers. Yeah that checks.

During that whole mental conversation, Origami apparently had the Flashback no Jutsu cause I heard muttering like a protagonist from a TikTok edit.

And she was on her knees? I didn't hit you that hard did I?

Origami; "He's strong. But! If I can't beat him, then how can I kill the other Spirits?!"

She won't be able to if she beats me regardless, since Hua is here and much worse at holding back? More importantly, she does know I can hear her right?

Origami soon finished her motivational pep talk and came roaring back at full speed. Except when I went to block, she threw dirt in my eye and flew past me.

Kuro: "Bitch! What are you Tobey Maguire?!"

Shit I can't see! Hua!

Hua made no indication she heard me, but she knocked out her last opponent before a flame clad fist planted itself in the rapidly approaching Origami's chest, knocking her on her back.

I finally got the dirt out of my eye, and quickly made my way over to the others.

At least nothing got hurt, except my dignity.

Kuro: "What the hell?! Do you hate spirits so much tha-"

???: "Please...Yoshinon...make it...stop. I don't... wish to..hurt anyone..."

The faint whisper of a little girl, wishing no ill will to the world, cut me off from behind.

She was holding her head as she balled up in obvious fear.

???: "I just...want to live...not hurt anyone.."

Her voice was fear filled. It was the tone of someone begging for an outcome they held little faith for. That tone was familiar, and it brought unbidden flashbacks from before.

___________________________________________

Tohka: Say Kuro, Shido. This world is beautiful. Wouldn't it be better if I didn't exist?

_________

Kiana(?): Please stay away! Otherwise I'll hurt you! I don't want to but I will Kill you!

_____

*Snap* The sound of a mental chain snapping could be heard. And with that snap came unreasonable rage. Wrath consumed the essence of my being.

'Honkai Exceed active. Output 30%'

I raised my sword above my head as it glowed a bright crimson.

Hua: Kuro-

'Honkai Exceed, Output 49%'

It soon became wreathed in flames.

Kuro: Hua. Your job right now is to shield the little one from this.

Hua: Kuro-

Kuro: Shut up! I'll repent later.

'Honkai Exceed, Output 53%.'

And for a brief moment however short, Origami was considered expendable if just only for that brief moment.

Kuro: "Origami. No. Unentitled Brat. You continue trying to kill someone who's crying in front of you, as if your God."

'Honkai Exceed, Output 58%'

The crimson sword became a flaming beacon.

Kuro: "You are far too young to consider yourself able to weigh lives on a scale of your own making."

'Honkai Exceed, Output 67%. Honkai Levels near Critical.'

The Beacon became a pillar.

Kuro: "Hypocritical I may be. But until you've killed with your own hands someone important to you, you are unworthy of that right. If you don't wish to die, you best move. Let me show you..."

Origami as of that moment was frozen stiff. She was probably telling herself to move but her joints were locked up. Fear. Plain and simple. Humanities most primal instinct engraved in its very DNA.

'Honkai Exceed, Output 82%. Honkai Critical!'

The Pillar became a dying star.

Kuro: "This is to be a Judge, a Jury, and.. EXECUTIONER."

'Honkai Exceed Output 123%. Honkai Fatal!'

And the dying star descended.

[SUPREME ART: STARFELL JUDGEMENT]

With a small roar, I brought down my sword as a geyser of light followed. Lucky for Origami she managed to dodge albeit barely, as the light just managed to clip her sides. As the light slowly died down, a blue glow surrounded Origami as she was teleported away. The rest of the AST soon teleported away as well, since their injuries took their toll apparently. Luckily Hua and the little one were unhurt, seeing as there was a golden glow in that area before it faded away.

'Hon-'

I tapped the moon ring as it shut off Exceed mode. At least we learned something new. It will apparently activate as I lose control of my emotions! That's so funny!

.....

.........

......

He. Hehe. hehehe.

Kuro: "Hahahahaha!"

The laughter bubbled up from my chest. I couldn't help it, insane chuckles assailed my body as I gripped my head struggling to stop to no avail.

I must've made quite the sight. A lone male near two females, giggling like a madman who struck gold.

Kuro: "It's truly amazing! Isn't it?! I learned something new from getting angry! Isn't that funny Hua? Isn't it?"

Hua: "..."

Kuro: "Come on Hua. Laugh! It's funny. Funny how! How! How.."

How pathetic I am. How stupid I feel and How I'm positively livid right now! Just one sentence was enough for a relapse! One!

I felt a hand grab my arm, and on impulse I smacked it away.

Kuro: "Don't touch me!"

A quiet gasp caused me to look back at Hua rubbing her hand. The shock causing her Phoenix form to disappear.

Kuro: "Hua I-"

My voice trailed off into nothing. I grit my teeth. This isn't mature, this is the decision of a teen in some cheap 30$ angst drama is what I told myself. But it didn't work.

Without another word I turned my back to Hua and the little girl as I walked off, the Battlesuit cloak I had fading back to my normal appearance.

Hua, 3rd Pov

Hua didn't even bother trying to stop Kuro from walking off. She understood he needed some time alone to himself. He just had a relapse and is calming down, is what she told herself. It still didn't stop his unspoken and physical rejection from hurting.

???: "Who are..you miss? Are you..going to.. hurt me too?"

The same quiet voice from earlier spoke up, causing Hua to look back. Seeing the scared little girl, Hua knew she needed to act to quash this problem.

Hua: "No. I'm not gonna hurt you. In fact why don't we share names? Mine is Hua, and you?"

???: "My name.. is Yoshino."

Hua: "Yoshino? That's a cute name for a cute little girl."

Yoshino: "Mm...Thank...you. Is the...other person...ok?"

Upon hearing this Hua couldn't help but grimace. Ok? That's a relative question with that big bundle of trauma, walking around without a seeming care in the world.

Hua: "Kuro is..He's ok. Just dealing with some issues."

Yoshino: "He seemed...scary."

Once again Hua couldn't keep a grimace from appearing on her face. Yoshino just happened to see the worst side at the wrong moment. Luckily she had an answer for this statement as well, and it was the truth!

Hua: "Well if you must know-" here she leaned in towards Yoshino as if telling a great secret.

Hua: "Kuro was actually mad on your behalf. he views you as a little sister figure and that's the reason this happened."

Yoshino: "It is?"

Hua nodded.

Hua: "It is. Kuro won't admit but he is a bit of a sis-con. I guarantee if you were in trouble, he would rip everything apart until he got to you and made sure you were safe."

Yoshino: "Really?"

Hua: "Really. In fact one time, during the summer his other sister Kotori was burning up. The Ice Cream truck came by but Kotori barely missed it. Seeing her tears, Kuro proceeded to run after it into oncoming traffic. He barely made it without getting hit and even slid over a car hood. But he made it. Do you know what happened after that?"

Yoshino: "He got the Ice Cream?"

At this point, the story rapidly caught Yoshino's attention to the point where she forgot her previous fear. Hua fist pumped inwardly at this before continuing.

Hua: "Nope. Instead the Ice Cream Truck driver called the Police with the report of a white haired lunatic chasing him while screaming, 'Your Icy Goodness will be mine!'. Kuro was taken in by the Police but when he was asked if he wanted anything. He said no, but that they could get his sister some ice cream!"

At this point Yoshino was letting out little giggles from this story.

Hua: "Oh but that's not the best story. You see another time-"

Kuro, Pov

I was currently berating myself. I had plenty of time to think to myself during my little walk, and felt like some shallow protagonist from DxD. Dense, stupid, and a person who trampled over everything like they are in the right cause they are the 'protagonist'. Issei may have been extremely perverted, but at least he actually had depth to his personality. A pervert with a heart of gold unlike the fanfics make him seem like.

But I digress, that's not the point. I hit Hua. I never hit Hua, ok except for in spars or during her Active Honkai Reaction, but that's not the point! She's my friend and I feel extremely bad.

Kuro: "We'll talk later. Hopefully she can forgive this lumbering oaf of a person."

As I continued walking I saw something. Tengu City Cat Café? I mean I could use some calming down.... Time to become Kitten Smitten and drown in some fluff! Upon turning the corner I bumped into quite the sneaky figure who was moving shadily through shadows.

Kuro and ???: "Oof!"

I landed on my butt as did the person I bumped into. Shaking my head, I reached out my hand to help them up.

Kuro: "Sorry about that. Today is just not my lucky day. "

???: "It's ok. I wasn't really paying attention either."

As I pulled her up I got a decent look at her.

Wait. Brown hair covering one eye, another crimson red eye, pale pearly skin that seems to glitter in the sun, and the grace of a professional maid...

That's the girl I met from before!

Kuro: "This may sound incredibly creepy and rude but may I have your name since I believe we have met before?"

???: "My my. How bold~ I like that. My name is Kurumi. But pray tell, what would you have done if I was a complete stranger you didn't know?"

Kuro: "Well Ms. Kurumi. I would've got on my knees, clasped my hands together, and begged for forgiveness before offering to take you to the cat café."

Upon seeing her raise a brow, I realized that could have been taken as a date request. So I hurriedly backpedaled.

Kuro: "Not as a date or anything I swear. It's just uh, well..."

Kurumi: "Yes?"

Kuro: "It's cause...Cats are calming and adorable balls of fluff that I wish I could take home and never let go even though I know my brother wouldn't let me, but their so cute that everyone should share and revel in the greatness that is cats and kittens! *gasp*"

After rushing that sentence I had to take deep breaths, gradually regaining much needed oxygen.

As I did so I was made aware of a rather adorable sound.

Kurumi: *giggle*

Was she giggling? I would be offended but honestly the cuteness factor of such a thing is more than worth the humiliation I feel. So I just sat there, slightly embarrassed as I waited for her to finish.

Kurumi: "Well then. Since you obviously like cats, why don't we go in together?"

Kuro: "Ok. I hope you enjoy it as much I do."

1 hour later

Well judging by the image of front me, she definitely enjoyed it.

....

...

Kuro: 'Cute.'

Was the only thought I had as I sneakily took a photo.

Saved.

After another 30 minutes passed, I decided to leave Kurumi, making sure I was quiet as I sneakily left. She did say I could meet her here everyday at 3pm so I know where to find her.

Upon the first step down the street, my moon ring went off. Tapping the screen a hologram popped up with Hua's face.

Upon seeing her the impact of earlier came back. I immediately moved to apologize but she beat me to it.

Hua: "We don't have time! Where are you?"

Kuro: "A Cat Café why? "

Hua: "Get up on higher ground."

Ok? I moved to the side of the building before spreading Honkai energy to my legs. I could do what I'm about to without it, but this needs to be quiet.

Tensing my legs, I jumped off the ground kicking the walls as I did so until I reached the roof.

I tapped the moon ring as Hua picked up.

Kuro: "What's the issue Hua?"

Hua: "That little girl, Yoshino, lost something important and has gone ballistic."

Kuro: "She's hurting people?!"

Hua: "No she created a mini blizzard sphere, that will shred anything near."

Oh that's a relief. Just defense. But it's also bad cause it implies something caused it to escalate to this point.

Hua: "Shido is being beamed to where you are. We need you to take him to her."

A short while later Shido materialized beside me. His face grave.

Kuro: "It's been 5 minutes! How could it have gotten worse?!"

Shido: "Ehe well....Origami may have...tried to kill her again, stating her benefactor wasn't there to protect her once the sphere is broken."

I'm gonna break her. Not kill. But she's going to be broken.

I picked up Shido as I put him on my shoulder.

Kuro: "Hold on tight Shibro!"

Shido: "What do you-"

*CRACK!*

Shido: "Woah!"

The rooftop shattered as I went from 0 to essentially Mach 1 (323 mph). As I ran I made sure to apply a thin veil over his head. He can regenerate but a head might be pushing it.

Hua: "Heads up. The AST brought more of those MECHs from before."

Kuro: "This things still on? Nevermind send me an image. I'll be there in the next minute or so."

Hua nodded and sent it over.

Hua: "They Called it Exalted Hephaestus. Apparently it's immune to fire and ice."

Kuro: "As if.."

Hua: "To counter a certain knucklehead?"

Kuro: "Yeah. Sorry."

Hua: "We'll talk later. For now you have an extension of Your Moon Ring. That armor you wanted so much."

Really? Yosh!

Kuro: "Hey Shibro! We're here. Go save the damsel in distress. You can kiss her this once, but then you die if it happens again. Kay? K."

Shido: "HEdsn v,cxmczlx."

Kuro: "Some nice English you got there buddy. Oh! Tohka's here... Welp...Yeet!"

Upon arriving at the battlefield, cause trust me, it can't be anything but a battlefield with the way it looks, I saw Tohka and the AST surrounding the Sphere. Tohka was in a mixture of part of her Astral Dress and her School Unform. She seemed capable enough, if the remains of mechs and gear around her were anything to go by, to help Shido get in while I dealt with the MECH that locked on to me the minute I arrived. So I chucked Shido at her while jumping down to fight the robot with a hate boner.

Kuro; "Help the idiot out Princess! Thanks!"

I didn't wait for her reply as I turned to my now cybernetic opponent.

Kuro: "So lucky you. You get to see the new armor after I just barely used the other."

It shot a laser blast in defiance at me.

Perfect. After all,

Kuro: "I do love me a dramatic entrance."

The blast collided but soon dissipated, revealing my ice blue eyes staring impassively down on the Robots nonexistent soul.

Kuro 'Kaslana' Itsuka [Oathsworn Knight]

It's almost shameful how much that tickles. But I won't make the same mistake as before and get stabbed. Might of An-Utu appeared in my hands. Full power from the get go. Since it's supposedly fireproof it can handle my current full power right?

Kuro: "Let's test that. Fireproof Metal vs the Sword that can burn hotter than the sun."

[KASLANA ART: JUDGEMENT]

There was no competition, no resistance, nothing. Everyone in the vicinity merely had a vision of the portion of strength available to myself, as the supposed Fireproof machine evaporated. This wasn't just an attack but rather a challenge. Or better yet, a message.

'You wish to hurt my family? Come try. I'll be waiting to give you a grave.' is what I pretty much said.

Upon seeing this there was silence. Wait no. I'm pretty sure they just passed out from rapid temperature fluctuations. That makes more sense. Either that or they are currently shitting bricks. I'm fine with either.

I turned my head and looked around for a bit before noticing Shido. I blurred over to him and raised my hand for a high five.

Kuro: "Easy clap right?"

Shido: "Uh yeah. I feel like a side character in my own life."

Kuro: "Sorry bro, but you have to get go- Is that a naked loli behind you?"

Now before you say anything, I am not joking. That little girl from earlier was naked and I was tempted to slap Shido for stripping a child.

Yoshino: "Are you ok now Big Brother?"

I was..until she said the forbidden words.

Shido: "Why are you hugging her so tightly?"

Kuro: "Shhhh! I need this hug. Kotori hasn't called me that in a while."

Shido: "She's still naked."

Kuro: "Since when?"

Shido: "How- You know what? I won't question it."

Good. He's learning.

Shido: "Siscon."

Apparently he's learning too slow.

I stopped hugging Yoshino as I stood to my full height and looked down on Shido.

Kuro: "I am not a Siscon. You on the other hand are a womanizing eroge protagonist."

Shido: "Wha? No I'm not!"

Kuro: "Are too."

Shido: "Am not."

Kuro: "Are too."

Shido: "Am not."

Kuro: "Are too!"

Shido: "Am not!"

Kuro: "Are too!"

Shido: "Am not!"

Kuro: "Harem Protagonist!"

Shido: "Siscon!"

Kuro: "House husband!"

Shido: "Freeloader!"

Kuro: "Maidenless Male!"

Shido: "Lolicon!"

Kuro: "*gasp* You wanna go?!"

Shido: "Bring it!"

There was soon a comical dust cloud as we grabbed each other and began punching each other.

Hua walked up behind Yoshino while this happened, casually placing her hand on her shoulder.

Hua: "Still scared of him?"

Yoshino shook her head.

Yoshino: "He seems.. pretty cool.. but also.. agresssive/"

Yoshinon: "He's a real rash dude! He probably enjoyed the skin contact, that lucky lecher!"

Kuro: "I heard that voice of a person I don't know!"

Yoshino and Yoshinon laughed while Hua quietly sighed with a smile.

'At least your feeling better now Kuro. I'm glad.' Hua thought to herself.

And done! 4k+ words in 4 hours! The Bronya is satisfied. This chapter was long overdue and as such Bronya hopes you will enjoy.

The Bronya did, so you should praise The Bronya with headpats.

The Bronya gifts you a smile in return.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

100K 2.4K 14
hmm so this will be a story about how Miyoshi (aka YOU) is Muichiro & Yuichiro's younger sister and yea it follows the manga so if you haven't finish...
81.4K 1.2K 38
Syouji- Shidou's twin brother, has been living with the Itsuka family together after being abandoned by their birth mother. In this world, disasters...
24.2K 558 53
Itsuki Uchiha was the younger brother of Shisui Uchiha, and he was quickly put in his big bro's shadow. Itsuki didn't care about such things though...
7.1K 300 8
I hate this clown of a world that I now inhabit. Why are there people that fly around in mech suits. Plus, why do some people have superpowers. "Wh...