//The Fire Nation's Jewel// M...

By Kyliecharm

______________________________ ______________________ Book 1; Y/n daughter of Commander Bumi and M/n a fragil... More

Book 1 Air: Memories
Visiting The Southern Water Tribe (1)
Republic City (2)
Pro-Bending Game (3/1)
Pro-Bending Game (3/2)
Finding Bolin (4)
Rescue Time! (5)
Someone Else (6)
The Truth is Out (7)
Conflict (8)
Broken Hearted (9)
New Friend (10)
Meeting (11)
And The Winner Is...(12)
Aftermath (13)
Extreme Meets (15)
Alone (16)
...You're Safe (17)
Turn The Tides (18)
M-my family...(19)
Skeletons in the Closet (20)
Survive (21)
Endgame (22)
Book 2 Release

Act (14)

1.4K 49 5
By Kyliecharm

Your Pov

I wish this wasn't true...

The metal bender cops burst into the living room, causing Bolin to raise his arms in fear.

"What are you doing here?" Asami angrily questions the police.

"We have a reason to believe that there's a factory hidden below the mansion."

Asami narrows her eyes. "I think I would've noticed if there were a factory underneath my house. The lies you people come up with just to persecute my father."

"Where is your father?"

"In his workshop, behind the house."

Outside of Hiroshi's workshop, metal bender cops guard the area as they all walk toward the place.

The metal bender cops burst into the workshop to find no one in the room.

"Dad? Hello?"

An officer approaches Aunt Lin. "Chief, the estate's been secured. No one has left the workshop since we arrived."

"Perhaps we just couldn't see him leaving."

Aunt Lin walks into the middle of the room with her hands behind her back.

She raises her leg and metal bends her left sole, removing it to expose her bare foot to perform her seismic sense.

"There's a tunnel beneath the workshop running deep into the mountainside."

In disbelief; slightly angrily. "What? There's no tunnel." Asami spoke out.

Aunt Lin looks at the floor and metal bends to remove the metal layer, exposing the stairs and an elevator going down as they walk toward it.

"Do you think your dad knows about this tunnel?" Bolin whispers over to Asami.

Asami is confused at the discovery. "I don't understand. There must be an explanation."

"Maybe you don't know everything about your father. I'm sorry." I put my hand on her shoulder for comfort.

Aunt Lin turns to her officers. "Officers, into the tunnel. Be cautious." She points at the stairs as the officers walk toward the stairs.

Mako, Bolin and Asami start walking toward it until they are stopped by Aunt Lin.

"Uh-uh, you three stay up here. Officer Song, keep an eye on them"

Song salutes her as Mako, Bolin and Asami look at the group. "Y/n I think it's better if you stay with your friends."

I hang my head low as Uncle picks up my chin "We won't be long. Please try to understand."

I weakly nod my head as he smiled softly as they walk down, Korra turns her head and looks at us in sadness as Mako turns his head away with guilt.

_____________________

"What was that?"

"We need to get down there and see what's going on." Mako looks down at the stairs.

"Absolutely not. You're staying put until the chief comes back."

Bolin and Mako look at each other, hatching a plan.

"All right, we'll stay put. But could we wait outside or something? It's so dusty in this workshop." Mako covered his nose as I raised my eye at him.

What are they planning now?

"No! We're waiting right here!"

"Okay, but don't blame me if I start sne- " He begins to sneeze. "if I start sn-sn-sneez-"

"What's your problem, bub?" The officer song questions him.

"I'm about to-" Song approaches him as he fire sneezes, causing Song to move back and trip over by Bolin's earth bent rock.

Bolin jumps on him and they tie him up to a barrel as he struggles.

"Sorry pal, we know you were just doing your job."

"Yeah, just stay put until the chief comes back. That sounds very familiar doesn't it, why? Because you said it." Bolin mocks him a bit as I lightly hit his arm.

As we began to walk toward the stairs Mako stopped Asami and I. "Asami, you should stay here. We'll check it out. Y/n will keep you company."

"I have to find out the truth about my father."

"I understand. That's why I'm going down, to find out for you. Please."

Asami looks down disappointed. "All right." As the brothers walk down the stairs.

Asami clasps her hands together tightly as she looks down with uncertainty.

___________________

"They been gone a while. We should check it out." I nodded my head agreeing with her.

"Will find out the truth at least." Asami weakly smiled at me as we walked down the stairs. As we enter an elevator hearing a familiar voice yelling.

"That's my father voice!" Asami muttered as we slowly walked down the hall.

"We have to be careful." She nods her head determinedly to see

"Yes, and the most difficult part was watching my daughter traipse around with a firebending street rat like you!"

Mr. Sato conducts electricity from the gloves as he and the Lieutenant approach them.

No...

It can't be...

True

"Dad, stop!"

I quickly sneak off hiding behind a pillar seeing uncle on Bolins back.

Mr. Sato turns around in surprise. Asami closes her eyes and turns her head away before looking back at her father in sadness.

"Why?"

"Sweetie, I wanted to keep you out of this as long as I could. But now you know the truth, please, forgive me. These people...these benders."

"They took away your mother, the love of my life. I've lost a friend...They've ruined the world, but with Amon we can fix it and build a perfect world together. We can help people like us, everywhere!"

He takes off one of his gloves and offers it to Asami.

"Join me, Asami."

I slowly pick up Aunt Lin from the ground putting her over my shoulders.

"Kid...what are you doing here?"

"Getting you out of here."

Asami looks at her father with uncertainty, but she is hesitant step toward him.

She looks at the glove with fear, trembling as she reaches for it. The Fire Ferrets look at her in sadness as she grabs the glove off her father, slipping her hand into the glove.

"No ..."

"I love you, Dad."

She electrocutes her father until he loses consciousness, revealing it was a ruse.

The Lieutenant attacks her, but she uses self-defense techniques to easily defeat him with his own electrified kali stick.

Mako and Korra are stunned at the fact that she took them down so easily by herself.

"Let's get out of here!"

They all ran to the large hole Mako and Bolin came in and shut the hole.

_____________________

Sitting in the police airship floating away from the Sato mansion. As Asami looks down at her former home

Aunt Lin lying down with Uncle Tenzin at her side. "You got a smart niece without her. I might've been done for..."

"Yes...maybe it's time."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 76 24
Bolin x O.C. Slow-Burn* Sakari has been living in Republic city for the last 10 years. Ever since she got to Republic city her biggest dream is to b...
36.1K 1K 60
In this story Hiei is the grandson of Fire Lord Zuko and son of Izumi who is the new Fire Lord and his father was also an Airbender besides Avatar Aa...
2.4K 46 13
The Legend Reborn is a story I wrote in late 2014 about the Avatar after Korra. After the release of the Legend of Korra follow up comics I went back...
48.8K 1.6K 25
。・:*:・✰ 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 . 𝗸𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗿𝗲𝗮...