The Littlest Wayne

By Sparkle_Mama

Ok before you guys say anything yes I know the picture on the cover is Isabela from Encanto, you'll understan... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
Request are now open
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
You can't turn back time
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~

~6~

4.3K 123 11
By Sparkle_Mama

(Author's Note: As Young Justice fans know, season two started with a huge time skip, like 5 years or something, this chapter's gonna be about stuff that goes on during those 5 years , so Lilly will be changing age a lot, just giving you a heads up, enjoy! Xxx)

{Some cute moments with Ace and Wolf}
(Lily's 2 years old)

"Wolf!" Conner called out. "Come on its time for a walk."

He searched the whole cave and eventually did find his giant furry friend, but he wasn't alone, Lily was cuddled up into his fur, seemingly sound asleep, M'gann, Robin and Artemis were there too, quietly gushing over how cute they looked (M'gann more than the others)

Conner chuckled, Robin noticed Conner.

"Alright Wolf, you're relieved of duty." Robin was about to pick Lily up, but Wolf gave off a low growl, clearly saying "Wake her and you die."

Robin immediately backed up. Lily stirred and nuzzled deeper into Wolf's fur.

"Sooo cuuute!!!" M'gann squealed, Wolf growled at her and she stopped.

From that day on Lily and Wolf were napping buddies.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Alfred was busy dusting the house when he heard giggling coming from Lily's room he went over and saw Dick peeking in through the doorway.

"Master Dick?"

Dick hushed Alfred and gestured him to come look, he peeked in and he saw Lily having a tea party with Ace, he had a tiara and necklace on while Lily was wearing one of her princess costumes.

"I try and pet him, he goes berserk, she puts a tiara on him and he's all over her." Dick remarked, slightly annoyed.

"Doggy, doggy, doggy, doggy." Lily gave Ace another cup and he gladly licked it, even though there was nothing in there.

Alfred chuckles.
"I suppose little Lily has that effect on everyone Master Dick."
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Lily, Conner, Wally and Wolf were all enjoying a movie, (Zootopia) and when a scene came up with howling wolves, you can be as heck sure wolf joined right in.

Lily thought that sounded fun so she joined in on the howling, Conner and Wally... let's just say they were losing it, they practically rolling on the floor seeing Lily on all fours, pretending to be a wolf with Wolf.

The rest of the team came in see what all the noise was about, when saw what was going on, half of them pulled a wtf face and the others just barely kept in their own snickering.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Bruce decided to go on a small walk with Dick, Ace and Lily, who was holding Ace's leash. Ace knew tiny humans needed to be exercised, so he thought he'd do them all a favour and wear her out a little.

Lily was laughing, giggling and babbling the whole walk, especially when they stopped to play, even though Lily's tiny hands couldn't throw the ball very far, it didn't stop Ace being all hyper and chasing after it and Lily giving him a big hug every time.

By the time they went back, Lily was definitely wiped out, Ace had done his job, so when she tucked up in bed for a nap, Ace was right there laying right next to her.

{Little Artist}
Lily was in the zone, she had crayons in every colour under the sun sprawled around her and she had her tongue sticking out, she always did that when she was doodling.

It always made the team chuckle.

"What are you drawing sweetie?" Zatanna asked.

Lily stopped and held up the drawing to show it to her, it was of her and the rest of the team, saving the day as explained by Lily through detailed babbling. Zatanna smiled warmly.

Lily spotted Red Tornado passing by and beamed, she grabbed another piece of paper and walked over to him, she held the drawing up to him and giggled.

"Aww Red, Lily made a drawing for you." M'gann said.

Red looked down at the drawing, it was of him and her holding hands, and he was creating all kinds of crazy whirlwinds, there were a few glittery hearts and rainbows in it too, you know the standard stuff.

"Thank you, Lily." He accepted the drawing and patted her head in his typical robotic manner, Lily smiled happily.

"You should see, how many drawings she's done of me, I've lost count." Robin said almost in a bragging tone, with a small smirk.

"Uh, dude, greet it and weep." Kid Flash mocked as he dumped a massive pile of all the drawings Lily made for him at Robin's feet, everyone else showed, just of few of theirs as well.

Robin frowned.

"Well it doesn't matter how many she gives all of you, because I'm her big brother and she loves me the most." He crossed his arms.

"I don't know, I'm seeing an awful lot of Batman drawings." M'gann pointed to all the drawings around Lily, and they were indeed nearly, if not all pictures of the dark knight.

"Whatever, he never keeps any of them anyway." What Robin didn't know, is that Bruce actually did keep all of Lily's drawings. Every. Single. One of them.

He had a board in his office where he would hang them up, so he could look at them when he needed cheering up, but his absolute favourite, was one him and Lily did together, they'd dipped their hands in colourful paint and went to town, Lily's tiny hand print sat right next to Bruce's and right in the centre, she wrote "I ❤️ Daddy".

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Batman heard snickering from behind him, he turned and saw Superman and Flash, just barely holding in their laughs.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Oh nothing, nothing." Flash reassured, Batman rolled his eyes and went back to his business.

He heard the snickering again, but much louder, Batman grunted and whipped around again and glared.

"What is it?!" He asked again, in a much more annoyed voiced. 

"Batman, have you noticed your cowl?" Superman enquired.

Batman raised an eyebrow.

"What about it?"

"You might want to look in the mirror." Flash moved him to the mirror and held up a second mirror to show the back of his cowl.

Batman's eyes widened, there was big doodled face on the back of it. How did-? Batman remembered that he caught Lily playing with it a little while before he left, he thought nothing of it and just let her have her fun, a little too much fun from what he was looking at now.

(Drawing by my little brother 😂)

Batman's eye gave a small twitch.

"LILY!!" His voice rumbled the hall of justice, Superman and Flash bust a gut laughing.

{Girl time with Wonder Woman}
(Lily's 3 years old)

"Your hair is getting so long." Diana said to Lily she brushed it.

"I wish I had yellow hair." Lily confessed.

"You mean blonde hair?"

"No yellow hair, like Rapunzel."

Diana nodded in understanding.
"Ah, how come?" She asked.

"Because Rapunzel is a princess."

"I'm a princess too you know." Diana chuckled.

"You don't look like one." Lily commented.

"That's because I'm also a warrior, I think being a warrior is way better than being a princess."

"How come?" Lily asked curiously.

"Well, warriors have to be smart and strong and brave, and they have to work really hard, because they have a lot of people counting on them." Diana explained as she finished braiding Lily's hair.

"Oh I see."

"Okay, I think we're done."

"Diana I don't wanna be a princess anymore."

"Oh really, what do you want to be?"

"A QUEEN!! 👑"

"👁 👄 👁" (Diana's face 😂)

{Family portraits}

Bruce had gotten up in the night for a glass of water, when he saw Lily, holding her blanket, quietly looking at all the Wayne family portraits.

"Lily, sweetie, you should be in bed." Bruce said softly.

"Who are they?" Lily pointed to the picture of Thomas and Martha, with a young Bruce.

"That's my mommy and daddy, your grandma and grandpa, and that's me." He pointed to his younger self.

"You look so tiny." Bruce chuckled at the comment.

"Where are they?" Lily asked, Bruce's smile wavered for a moment, then returned.

"They're in heaven."

"Oh like my mommy! Maybe they met each other." Lily suggested.

"Maybe." Bruce responded.

"They look really nice."

"They were. Your grandma was one of the kindest people I knew, and your grandpa was always pretty busy, but he always made us." Bruce said fondly.

"I wish I could meet them."

"They would've absolutely loved you."

"Really?

"Yeah, but you know what they wouldn't like?"

"What?"

"You being up, way past your bedtime." Bruce smirked as he scooped her up into his arms.

"Daddy." Lily complained.

"No buts missy."

"But I'm not even... *yawn ...sleepy." Lily rubbed her eyes.

Bruce smiled warmly.
"C'mon, off to bed sleepyhead."

Lily nuzzled into his neck as she drifted off, cuddling her blanket as Bruce carried her back upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 81 45
Young Grace Hunter finds herself in trouble when she decides to write a book about all the superheroes and villains of the Justice League and Marvel...
2.7K 128 13
Oneshots/stories about the fams in Young Justice. You know, BatFam, ArrowFam, etc. Requests always accepted! I have another oneshots book for couples...
240K 4.5K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...
22K 545 36
Short stories about some one shots I have about the Batbros (Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, and Damian Wayne)(Mostly because I know more about...