𝗙𝗲𝗹𝗹 π—œπ—» π—Ÿπ˜‚π˜ƒ | K/DA A...

By GohanBlanko

↳ akali is persuaded into joining a dating app, where she befriends a rather interesting guy. [#1 in leagueof... More

-1-
-2-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11- Sex: The Chapter

-3-

4.4K 178 83
By GohanBlanko

"Show me love, I give you love. Fell in love, I fell in love!"
- Fell In Luv by Playboi Carti

The process of creating a song is truly a work of art.

Before the artist lays down the vocals, the beat must go through its own process of creation... and that in itself is a hassle.

For example, Y/N's predicament at this very moment.

He sat at the edge of his bed with his keyboard and free ZaunLoops Studio membership, creating a beat. He was on a budget, but he was making it work.

Money had always been a struggle in his life. Whenever he got his hands on enough to live semi-comfortably, it ended up down the drain, either due to other's splurging, or his own negligence.

The reoccurring problem spurred him to always strive for perfection. No matter how good it was, he'll always think it could be better. It was a blessing and a curse.

Sitting for hours just mixing every single song himself to ensure the level of each snare and sample is exactly right.

Only for about a hundred listeners...

But honestly, as long as someone was listening, he was happy. He believed that his hard work would be recognized by a broader audience one day...

Some day...

His foot was continuously tapping the beat as he was listening to a new track of his. Well, it was still a work in progress. Y/N couldn't quite pinpoint what it was, but something crucial was still missing.

It was a song that featured a sample of "One Step Ahead" by Aretha Franklin, in which a loop built around it serves as the instrumental. Then the beat would switch to a woozy, bass-bombed wobble that artfully weaves in elements from the song's first half.

During the second half of the song, Y/N would spit another verse, which will have a darker approach and has been described as "cut-throat".

But first he had to get through the producing process...

As he mulled over the track, a buzz in his pocket drew his attention away from the soundboard.

Turned out he wasn't the only one awake right now.

╔════╗
-CHAPTER 3-
•1AM Talks•
╚════╝

Akali was also up and about.

She laid down on her mattress, finding herself unable to fall asleep. In fact, she was completely awake and buzzing with her usual energy.

But, with no one else awake, there was no one to dump it on. Until she remembered her so-called 'Perfect Match'.

She opened the app and went to her single dm, Y/N.

╔════╗
1:12am
╚════╝

Akawii
have u ever tried acting rlly formal beuz u want a good first impression

but like can't even spell gorjus.

Røzco
it's gorgeus

and yes i have

Akawii
good to know i'm not the only one

all of my friends r so formal and then there's me.

Røzco
eh, can't relate to that part

me and my friends are all street rats together

also why tf are you up?

Akawii
i should be asking you that

Røzco
i'm making beats

Akawii
SEND RN

Røzco
ITS STILL UNFINISHED

Akawii
i could care less, lemme listen!

Røzco
idk, might not be your style

Akawii
is it hip-hop?

Røzco
yeah

Akawii
then it's definitely my style.

send it!

Røzco
ight fine

gimme a sec

Akawii
1

ur taking too long

Røzco
😐

Akawii
what? it's rude to keep a lady waiting

Røzco
L

it takes a while to port shit, give it a minute

Akawii
well, what do you wanna do to pass the time?

Røzco
it says u play videogames in ur bio

what console you got?

Akawii
i got an xbox series x, ps5, a switch

pc too

Røzco
oh so you rich rich?

Akawii
what you got?

Røzco
my brother's old jail broken ps3 and my xbox one, pick your poison.

Akawii
xbox, we can play uno.

Røzco
...

i don't have uno...

Akawii
BRO WHAT

IT LITERALLY COMES FREE WITH YOUR XBOX

Røzco
i don't got it, i literally bought my shit on launch too.

Akawii
i literally bought an xbox one on day one too, it came with it!

Røzco
WELL I DONT HAVE IT

Akawii
JUST DOWNLOAD IT

Røzco
ID HAVE TO BUY IT GIRL

Akawii
NO YOU DKNT, YOU HAVE IT

JUST SEARCH IT UP AND ITLL GIVE IT TO U FREE

Røzco
I DONT HAVE UNO

Akawii
SEARCH IT UP

Røzco
I DONT HAVE DOS

Akawii
DUDE

Røzco
I DKNT HAVE CINCO

Akawii
JUST SEARCH IT

Røzco
I DONT HAVE FUCKIN QUATRO

Akawii
DOWNLOAD IT

Røzco
YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT YOU HAVE A LITERAL XBOX SERIES X

AND YOU WANNA PLAY UNO???

Akawii
ARE YOU SO BROKE THAT YOU CANT AFFORD A FREE GAME?

Røzco
ARE YOU SO ASS AT VIDEOGAMES THAT YOU CAN ONLY PLAY UNO??

Akawii
TAKE THAT BACK

Røzco
NO

Akawii
WHAT FIGHTING GAMES YOU GOT??

Røzco
MORTAL KOMBAT, KILLER INSTINCT, INJUSTICE

Akawii
KILLER INSTINCT RIGHT NOW

Røzco
you sure? i don't like to brag but i'll whoop yo ass

Akawii
bet.

Akali Ga Kill

add me rn

Røzco
alr, ur gettin clapped

╔════╗
1:34 am
╚════╝

Akali turned off her phone and tossed it to the side before turning to her side.

She nabbed the remote to her TV from her nightstand and pressed the power button. She grabbed her controller and powered on her Xbox as well.

┌──═┈━═──┐
PhantomShitter
has added you!
└──═┈━═──┘

"The fuck?" She snickered at the name as she added them back.

┌──═┈━═──┐
PhantomShitter
has invited you
to a party!
└──═┈━═──┘

Akali plugged her mic into her controller and cleared her throat before joining.

"Hello?"

"Join so I can kick your ass." Y/N's voice came through her earmuffs. It lacked energy and came off as husky and deep.

"Well his voice is nice..." she thought before audibly replying, "woah, at least take me out to dinner."

"McDonald's sound good to you?"

"Damn? No classy restaurants where you live?"

"Money's tight, I dine on a budget. Plus, I've only known you for two days. Fanciest thing you're getting is a steakhouse." He chuckled.

"Yeah, that's fair. But, before I embarrass you, I have a question." She stated, getting a scoff out of Y/N.

"Shoot."

"PhantomShitter... Really dude?"

"It's iconic."

"It's vile." Akali said flatly.

"Good. I came up with PhantomShitter in my days on 360. Thought it was funny as fuck."

"There's gotta be more to it," Akali interjected.

"I'm getting there," Y/N replied, "I also made it because, it'll be remembered. I like to think that everyone I beat will never forget how I stained their record with a L, and they'll never forget it was handed to em' by motherfucker named PhantomShitter."

"So infamy is what influenced the shitty name?" When she heard Y/N laugh under his breath she sighed, "pun not intended."

"Well, there is the myth that gave me the name." He idly commented, piquing Akali's interest.

"There's actual lore?"

"Oh yeah. But I'll tell you later, after we get through a match or two."

"Alright. Don't get butt-hurt if I ruin your record." She grinned.

"If."

Akali chose Jago, Y/N picked T.J. Combo. Akali couldn't help but smile, for she knew she had this on the bag.

"K-K-K-K-KOMBO BREAKER!!!"

"This game is so bogus!" Akali growled as she threw her controller to the side and could only watch as T.J. Combo brutalized an already dead Jago.

Y/N on the other hand, was ecstatic. Akali could hear his controller's analog sticks shifting as he performed combos and juggled Jago in the air.

The music synchronized with the blows, rising and lowering to create a symphony out Akali's embarrassing defeat.

She could only watch as the Hit Counter increased.

117 HITS! 123 HITS! 127 HITS!

When he finally stopped, the hit count was 220. And not only did Akali have to live with that, she'll always remember the war cry he let out at his victory.

"ULTRAAAAAAAAA!!!" He yelled alongside the game announcer.

"You're parents must have sound-proof walls." Akali idly commented has she grabbed her controller to select the 'Choose New Fighter' option.

"Wha-" Y/N let out as he did the same, "I don't live with them!"

"You don't?" Akali asked, sounding surprised.

"Of course I don't! Why are you surprised?!"

"I thought you were living in your parents' basement or something..."

"I'll have you know I live in my own apartment! And my upstairs neighbors despise me."

"Sounds about right." Akali giggled as she selected Orchid.

"Well, it's obvious that we need to get to know each other better. So, you got any questions?" He asked as he selected Arbiter.

Akali mulled over the offer before speaking, "Ever been in a relationship before?"

"Oh, wasn't expecting that-"

"I didn't mean for it to sound weird, but-"

"Nah, nah I don't think it was weird or anything. I just gotta think about it..."

After a few moments of silence, Y/N finally answered.

"Twice. In high school. But I don't really think those count for real." He answered.

"Damn bro, you got broken up with twice."

"Actually I didn't. Only once. Besides, those don't count."

"What do you mean? Of course they count."

"Eh, they were pretty dumb relationships. Puppy love more than anything."

"PFFT- just say you went through high school heart break twice." Akali snickered, "I mean, at least people wanted you."

"You never dated?"

"Nope."

"Damn, well that's alright. I can be your first." She didn't need to see his face to know that he was likely smiling.

"Nice joke."

"Wow. But still though, I'm surprised you've never dated before, you're pretty."

"Eh."

"I mean it."

"Yeah, alright."

"The hell made her like this," Y/N wondered to himself as the game loaded, "Ready to get your ass kicked again?"

"Pfft- as if-"

"K-K-K-K-KOMBO BREAKER!!!"

It was the same as last round.

"I hate you." She breathed out, getting Y/N to laugh as he kept punching her dead character.

"Why? Cause I'm whooping your ass or because I called you pretty?"

"The latter." She huffed.

"Can't blame you. But, too bad. I just can't lose, you know?"

"You lost two relationships though."

"Don't talk if you've never had one in the first place."

"I- go fuck yourself."

"616 Bourbon Street, come do it yourself baby."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"You're annoying."

"You don't mean that."

"I 101% do."

"You know you love me." He chuckled.

"We've only known each other for two days. You said it yourself."

"Okay and? I'm not seeing your point."

"Then you must be blind."

"I aced my eyesight test."

"Probably the only test you've ever aced." She cracked up.

"Wowwww. The insults are harsh... Keep doing it."

"What the fuck? Is being flirty a personality trait or?"

"More like a defense mechanism. Can't be hurt if I find it hot."

"Damn. There really is no cracking you."

"Mhmm, told you I never lose."

"Ugh, I feel like I boosted your ego even more."

"You need an ego boost more than me." He idly commented.

"What makes you say that?"

"Ya can't even accept a simple compliment. Why is that?"

"I just find that shit awkward."

Just from the tone of her voice, Y/N could tell that was total bullshit. But, if she didn't want to say, who was he to force it out of her?

"Do you see us as friends?" She asked a question as she laid back to stare up at her ceiling.

"Heh, girl I'm literally up at 1:45 playing Killer Instinct with you. So, I'd say pretty much, yeah."

"Nice, glad to know we feel the same." She replied before yawning.

"Sounds like it's time to go to sleep, yeah?"

"You still need to send me your instrumental man!" She reminded.

"Oh, it was done porting long before our first match."

"You serious?!"

"Yup."

Akali sighed, "just send it to me later, I'm too tired to even listen to it..."

"Will do. It was nice playing with you Akali."

"It was a fuckin' nightmare to play with you." She replied, getting one more laugh out of Y/N before he left the party, leaving Akali by herself.

╔════╗
2:05 am
╚════╝

Y/N held his controller in hand and went to the Microsoft Store.

He searched for Uno and found the card game on display. And beneath its name was a single, small, word.

"Well shit..." He breathed out.

Pulling out his phone, he sent Akali a quick text before finally heading to bed.

Røzco
so... turns out i do have Uno...
Seen

╔════╗
-FELL IN LUV-
╚════╝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 538 10
With just one song, K/DA rose to the top of the music industry, stealing the hearts of many. To procure the safety of the members, Riot Entertainment...
35.4K 907 38
-Y/N L/N is a student at Piltover University, specifically studying Engineering, making beats in his off-time. He came from the icy state of Freljord...
148K 2.6K 40
In a World created by the ever flow of Life and death, [Y/N] a 25 year old in a world of magical superpowers, cities of beauty and people of all uniq...
26.3K 768 8
You come from a troubled past that you'd rather leave in the past where it belongs as you try to live a normal life alongside your best friend Seraph...