My Love (Yandere Teacher x Re...

By StacyLE5

It's you first day after the summer holidays since you moved from your old town. And it is also your first da... More

Chapter 1 - Your First Day
Chapter 2 - Gossip Girls
Chapter 3 - The Reaper's Revenge
Chapter 4 - A New Friend
Chapter 5 - Help Required
Chapter 6 - A Really Bad Feeling
Chapter 7 - A Calm Day?
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 14

2.5K 67 45
By StacyLE5

On monday morning, you decided to call Taro and ask how he was doing. It took a while until he picked up.

"Hello (Y/N), how-"
"Taro! Are you alright? What happend?" You interrupted him, too worried to let him speak further.
"Oh yes, I am okay for the most part. I'm in the hospital right now but my arm still hurts. It's not that nice to sleep with a burned arm, you know?" He responded casually.
"My mother is also... okay I guess." He continued.

You felt relieve flooding through you.
"Thank god. I was so worried when my mother told me everything. But how did that happen?"
You really wanted him to say that he had an accident.
But he got silent before he began to speak. Then he told you everything.
"... (Y/N), that wasn't an accident. I am sure we would have been dead if we didn't get out of that car."

You stayed silent.

"Please take care of yourself and please stay close to your friends on the trip." He said as your mum suddenly came into the room.

"Sweetie, you have to hurry if you don't want to be late!" She reminded you and left to go downstairs again.
You sighed. "I'm sorry Taro, but I have to go now. I'll text you when I get there."

"Please do." He responded before hanging up. You took your bags, left the house and got into your Moms car.

When you arrived at the airport, you could already spot Kaoru waving at you.
A couple of students were waiting for the rest to arrive, along with two teachers. Ms. Aizawa was motivated to go on the classtrip and Mr. Ishizawa, who was annoyed as always. At least that was until he noticed you.

"Good morning (Y/N), how have you been?"
He smiled at you.

"I-" before you could reply Kaoru almost jumped at you.
"Hey (Y/N), I'm glad you're finally here."
She said while hugging you.
" Y..Yeah."

"Alright sweetie, I think I can leave you now." Your mother spoke with a smile.
"Okay mum." You hugged her one last time.
"Goodbye and have fun." She wished you and gave a small wave before she disappeared from sight.

After a while of waiting, everyone had arrived and you went on to the check-in.
You went through the security check and the boarding without any trouble.
Inside the aeroplane, you were looking for your seat and found it next to Haruka. She was already seated in one of the seats.
She smiled brightly when she saw you slipping into the row she was in.
"So we are sitting together! I want to sit at the window." She cheered and you giggled.
You sat down next to her, in the middle seat.

You watched as a few students and some other people took their seats.
"Oh hello you two." You looked up and noticed Ms. Aizawa. "It seems like I'll sit right behind you." She smiled.

You were grateful when you saw that Kaido was sitting far away from you.
Haruka followed your gaze and noted, "You really don't like Kaido, hm?"
"Well, he apparently hates me, you know." You responded curtly.
"Yeah, he is not exactly the nicest guy in our class." She added.

"What a wonderful coincidence." Your coversation was suddenly disruped. Turning your head to the other side, you looked up.
It was Mr. Ishizawa. Of course it was him.
You were hoping that he just wanted to talk, but no, he sat down right beside you.
'There is no way. You can't tell me that this is a coincidence.' You thought.

Haruka became quiet when Mr. Ishizawa looked as if he would give her detention or something for simply talking.

(Y/N)'s POV

After about 20 minutes, the aeroplane had already taken off to it's flight. I suddenly felt very tired, which didn't come as a suprise because I barely slept last night.
I looked over to Haru. She was watching a movie on her tablet.
On my other side, Mr. Ishizawa was reading a book even though it didn't seem like he was concentrating much on it.

I sighed and closed my eyes after I had made sure that everything was fine.

I slept several hours until I was awoken by an announcement from the speakers. I opened my eyes and found Haruka asleep.

I was relaxed until I noticed that my head was leaning against Mr. Ishizawa's shoulder... again.
I flinched away. "I- I'm sorry." I apologised a bit confused. "You r-really could have just pushed m-me away." I began to stutter.
"So that your neck would hurt? No no no my dear, we wouldn't want that now, would we?"
He replied with a slight grin on his face.

Luckily, Haru woke up at that moment.
"God damn it, I fell asleep." She said, and I looked at her in confusion. "What?" I asked.

But Haru simply ignored my question.
"I had such a weird dream about you, but I'm glad that you're fine." She said while looking at me. "Well, it was just a dream anyway, so it should be alright." She continued while glancing at Mr. Ishizawa.

To be honest, the whole flight was really kinda... how can I say? Strange. And I was more than happy by the time that we arrived at our hostel in Okinawa.

I was assigned to a room with Haruka and Kaoru. We opened the sliding doors and entered the room. It was small but big enough for 3 people to sleep in.
Three mats were laid out on the ground, and there was a big wardrobe for our clothes.

"Did you know that they have an onsen nearby?" Kaoru informed us.
"Really? I have never been in one before. We should go check it out sometime." Haruka replied smiling.
"If you guys find some time." I added. I didn't really want to go there, so I hoped that they'd just forget me when the time came and they went.

"By the way (Y/N), you seem much more relaxed since we arrived here." Kaoru noted. "Yeah, she is right. You're acting much more calm here." Haru agreed.

'Well, there is no stalker here. Of course, I am relaxed.' That's what I would like to say.
But I was too afraid to tell them. What if they get hurt like Taro and my aunt... or even worse.
"I think, I'm just happy that I am with you guys now," I explained.

A few minutes passed, and we were talking about the things we wanted to do during the classtrip. That's when the door was suddenly opened.

"Good evening girls." It was Ms. Aizawa.
"We'll all meet up in 10 minutes to discuss some rules and a few other things. I hope to see you downstairs on time."
She spoke to us and closed the door shortly after, to continue informing the other students.

Narrator's POV

"Okay then let's go." Haru said, but you hesitated.
"I'll just need a few more minutes." You responded.
You hadn't finished unpacking your things yet.

After three minutes, you had put away the last of your belongings.
"Okay then, this should be it." You mumbled and left the room when you suddenly bumped into Mr. Ishizawa.
You stumbled and almost fell.
"I'm sorry sir, I should have been more careful." You apologetized.

Every time someone got into his way like this, he became very annoyed. You thought that he would be mad at you too, but then he leaned over you.
"Oh my, I am sorry. Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" He asked you in a worried tone as he checked almost your entire body for any signs of injury.
He even grabbed your chin, arms, and shoulders without realising what he was doing.

"I- I'm fine," you stuttered and slightly backed away.

Mr. Ishizawa noticed this and looked at your face again. You turned a little red out of embarrassment.
He gently grabbed onto your shoulder again, but when he heard steps, he let go of you.

"Oh, Hello (Y/N), you are still up here?" You saw Ms. Aizawa walking in your direction. She sounded joyful but when she noticed Mr. Ishizawa, her mood seemed to change.
"Oh... good evening, Takuma."

Mr. Ishizawa didn't even spare her a glance. "Aizawa." He greeted her and left to go downstairs.

You stood in front of your room and stared at Ms. Aizawa with a confused look.
'What the hell was that?' You asked yourself.
"(Y/N) tell me, is everything okay with you? You look a bit sick." Ms. Aizawa asked, a bit of worry in her tone.
"Oh, I'm sorry. I'm feeling alright."
'Well physically, at least.'

Together with Ms Aizawa, you went downstairs and joined some classmates who were already there.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Over here (Y/N)," when I heard kaoru calling, I walked over to her.
"What took you so long?" She asked me.
"I just met our teachers on my way here." I said, hoping that she wouldn't ask any more questions.

Only a minute later, Mr. Ishizawa and Ms. Aizawa came in.
They looked really annoyed somehow.

"Alright class," Mr. Ishizawa spoke up.
He explained a few rules and then Ms. Aizawa divided us into groups of five for our next trip.

I was in a group with Kaoru, Kaido and two other classmates. I sighed when it was announced that Kaido was in my group. For some reason Mr. Ishizawa also seemed to be very surprised, almost mad.

After the short meeting, everyone went back to their rooms.

Narrator's POV

Meanwhile...

"You didn't tell me that Kaido will be in (Y/N)'s group." Mr. Ishizawa said, trying to stay calm.
"Oh? I never said that he won't be in her group." Ms. Aizawa replied with a smile on her way to leave the room.

But she stopped before she had gone through the doorway.
"By the way, don't think that I don't know what you are trying. It would be a shame if anything would happen to her." She said and closed the door behind her.

Mr. Ishizawa stared at where she had left. His expression was boiling with rage.
He clenched his fists and in the next moment, he had punched the wall out of anger. Blood dripped from his hand but he couldn't feel the pain.
In other words, there was no way he would pay it any attention in that moment.
"How dare she even think that she could do anything to (Y/N).
She is mine and mine alone. I will protect her at all costs."

Autors note:
A special thanks to my editor, Tenshy.

You did a great job!

https://www.quotev.com/Tenshy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 2.4K 18
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 π—π—ˆπ—†π–Ίπ—‡ 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗂𝖽𝗇𝖺𝗉𝗉�...
244K 9.7K 36
( YANDERE STALKER X FEM! READER ) 気にしγͺい: Ν€Μ—βž› ╰─▸ ❝ I'm the only one that can see you like this, that can π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 you like this ❞ γƒ»κ§οΌŽβ”β” 𝐈�...
193K 7.8K 31
Obsession can drive a man mad, leading them to do obscene things for the person they love. When Y/N becomes best friends with the new guy at school...
33.9K 1K 24
Y/N, a lonely girl in need of a relationship, goes to a yandere center hoping to find the right one for her. She's desperate to find someone who will...