π’Ÿπ’œπ‘…π’¦ 𝐸𝒰𝒫𝐻π’ͺπ‘…πΌπ’œ

Od AuteureAngel

𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦... VΓ­ce

Characters & Aesthetic
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
EpilogueπŸ€πŸ–Œ
New πŸ”₯

31

4K 164 1
Od AuteureAngel

"... Yh this one will totally look great on you, what do you think?" The walls of my ears were surrounded with noises and words but not once did I actually listen to them.

"Andy" the sudden contact of a human palm on my shoulder caused all my being to return back to the world. I looked beside me to find Nikki and Tiffany staring at me with a look of concern written all over their faces.

"Hey are you alright?" I forced out a smile and nodded my head to avoid them from being worried but they didn't buy it.

"I know you Andy, you're probably worried about meeting our family right?" I sighed and looked away from them cause I didn't want them seeing the answer through my eyes but my reaction did give me away.

"I told you already, you don't have to be nervous alright? our relatives aren't monsters they wouldn't eat you up, you know?" Nikki tried creating a joke but i wasn't having it.

I was too busy thinking about what Romero's parents will say about me, what if they wouldn't like me nor my presence around their son. I remember the night he told me about his family, his grandma to be precised and I won't the deny the fact that she's the cause of my anxiousness. She's so strict and controlling, what if she humilates me or judges me and... Gosh I'm really over thinking this, It's not like we're going as a couple, I'm just...

"Andy stop it, you are going to have an attack soon" Tiffany rubbed her hand on my back to assure me that everything will be fine.

"Uhm C'mon we have to get ready now, the guys will be here to pick us soon" Nikki announced and passed the maroon gown my way.

I inspected it closely to be sure that it wasn't a slutty attire. "Andrea relax, i know how grandma is so i wouldn't choose a dress that will cause her to humilate you or judge you" she noticed my little actions and i replied her with a small smile.

"I'll go get ready" i whispered and went into the bathroom to wash up. By the time I was out they were doing their makeup already. "Andy will you like me to do yours?" Tiffany offered and I declined with a polite smile.

I quickly dried my hair and got into my underwear. After using the necessary body cosmetics i got into the dress and stared at it for a while.

The maroon dress fitted my figure perfectly and hid my thighs under its protection. Good thing the winter was drawing near else i don't think i would have survived with the full sleeves of the dress

The off shoulder style was decent enough not to reveal too much skin around my neck area and i really loved how simple and modest it was.

I let my curls hang on my neck and kissed my gloss on my lips. I wore a simple stud earrings and a charm bracelet Damon got for me back in highschool alongside my favorite candy scented perfume

Slipping into a pair of black velvet flats I grabbed my bag along with my phone. Tiffany and Nicole were yet to finish with their makeup so they sent a quick apology to me for having me wait which of course I didn't mind.

After what felt like decades they finally got dressed and as I stared at their outfit I didn't want to believe they were the same young adults who wouldn't care of the fact that their thighs or cleavage were in view but here they are, dressed like they are going to visit the king of England.

Tiffany had dyed her hair to its normal dark brown shade and i must say she really did look beautiful in it. The blue dyed hair suited her but this was just so perfect.

"How do we look Andy?" Nikki asked with a nervous look which made me chuckle. I couldn't believe the one who was always confident about her choices of dresses will be nervous about it and it only made me wonder how stern their grandmother is.

"You are absolutely beautiful Nikki but i think the dress is too short" if i hadn't seen the largest circle in my life then I just got a glimpse of one right now.

"A..are you kidding Andy... Tiffany and I bursted into a fit of laughter making a frown etch to her brows. "Guys that wasn't funny" she pouted and it only caused us to laugh harder.

"Relax baby girl, it was actually funny and you can't deny it. You don't have to worry, your dress is perfect as the Buckingham palace, C'mon let's go" I threw her a wink when her gaze landed on me which deepened her pout.

They carried their bag and we left not before locking the door. We got to the lobby and looked through the transparent glass door but there was no sign of either of them.

"They are late, I wonder what the cause of the delay I... Her phone interrupted her soliloquy speech. She quickly took it out from her bag and swiped her thumb across the screen

"Why in the world are you late Damon you know how peculiar grandma is ab... Whatever Damon said made her shut her mouth up to listen.

"Fine we are coming" she rolled her eyes and hung up. "Let's go, he is here already" we nodded and followed behind her.

The sleek gray car stood proudly under the setting moonlight and the moment we got out he pulled out from the car.

He was dressed in a satin gray shirt and black pants with a matching black waist coat over it. His smile was stretched out to reach his eyes and as always he looked handsome.

"Hello ladies" he greeted and came to give me a hug letting me take in the sweet scent of his cologne. "You look good Damon" I whispered when I pulled away and he smiled at my compliment and pecked my cheek.

"Do I need to give you the compliment because I'm pretty sure you know that no matter how messy the world will get you'll always remain dazzling" I rolled my eyes at his cheesiness nevertheless smiled at his heart warming words.

"Always so lame at his lines" Tiffany mumbled but he heard it which caused him to direct his attention towards her and soon the night silence broke with the thunderous sound of his laughter.

"Woah Tiffany I didn't know you could pass as a competition for mother Mary" he kept laughing hard and no matter how hide I tried to hold in mine I couldn't help it including Nicole.

"It isn't funny Damon" she scowled and slammed her hand on his chest but it didn't seem to faze him cause he didn't stop laughing.

Of course there was nothing bad about her outfit and he knows that too but being a childish dude who wants to get back at her for not minding her business he had to tease her.

"Alright that's enough we have to go now before grandma have us as dinner instead" just as I was about to get in the car my phone buzzed in my bag and I took it out to see it was Romero calling.

"Rome.. "Please come over Angel" his voice was low and deep like the oceans that I felt my nipple harden under the cover of my bra. "But Romero we are about to leave... "Please don't be stubborn tesoro" he growled huskily and I looked at the three pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Okay I'll be there" I whispered and he hung up. "I.I think y'all should go ahead, Romero needs me" Damon nodded in understanding and got the engine to life.

"Be careful alright?" He gave me a salute in response and drove off then I began making my way towards their house.

I rung the door bell and waited for his response but nothing. I did it again and on the fourth ring I decided to open the door and that was when I felt a presence behind me.

The familiar intoxicating scent of his cologne told me who it was so I relaxed under his hold. "You look amazing in that outfit tesoro" he mumbled on my neck. His deep voice and hot breath trickled a warm sensation to pool in my pantie.

He lessened his grip around my waist and spun me around so I could face him and I came in contacts with his eyes that held so many emotions with hunger being the most obvious one of them all.

"Romero" he gave my ass a little squeeze and locked our lips together. "I want to spend the night with you" he whispered softly on my face causing my brain cells to spill.

"I want the same Romero but we have to go because of your grandma" he sighed and kissed me one more time before pulling away.

I took notice of the black turtle neck shirt with a simple silver chain resting on his hard chest, black cargo pants and expensive sneakers that laced up his feet and I must say he did look good in it. Well i don't think Romero can ever look bad in anything.

"Let's go" he held my hand and led us towards the expensive white car parked in the garage. He got the door for me and I thanked him before getting in.

I was welcomed by the fresh scent of leather and his cologne which was a very pleasant scent.

"Are you nervous?" He asked once we started our drive and I nodded while looking at his side profile. "A little bit" he pushed his charming smile my way and took my hand in his warm one but the rings on his fingers created a cool sensation on the spot.

"Don't be nervous Angel, I'll be right here with you" his words and touch were enough to stop the marathon race of the amount of blood that was rushing up to my heart

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti lΓ­bit

515K 8.8K 57
"What's my name?" What? Does he really want me to answer that? "What is my name...Princess?" He asked once more. "I-I...mmm..." "Say it." He demanded...
1.2M 31K 64
~Camila~ "𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒂𝒏 π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’ π‘ͺπ’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’‚, π’šπ’π’–'𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒓 π’‡π’“π’π’Ž 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕" Camila was adored by those in her presence due to h...
506K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...