Story of my life

By urlocalb00kworm

A story (or journal) of random, funny things that happen in my life. More

Intro
Bill and Ted
There is no spoon
EpicTomato
Egg & lemon
Stairs
Christmas (2021)
Christmas In July (2022)
Cinnamon
Miscommunication
Happy gas
The ✨ATM incident✨
Yes, I'm alive, here's an update
The highlight of my 2022
Ready or not
Gone to get da milk
The oven incident(⊙o⊙)🔥
Band camp!

🎶Water bottle, oh water bottle🎶

11 1 3
By urlocalb00kworm

Marvelchicken66

So my friend Tanaya had a water bottle she took to school and she really liked it.

Until one of our friends, horse girl, decided to take it and throw it onto the grass.

The poor, innocent water bottle cried tears of pain as it was yeeted around mercilessly.

And eventually horse girl yeeted it onto the roof, where it stayed for a few weeks until Tanaya asked someone who was on the roof doing construction or something to get it for her.

Tanaya and her bff, water bottle, were united once again. It was such a happy day. There was joyful music playing in the background and Tanaya was just happy to have her bestie back.

It almost seems like a culture where nearly everyone in our friend group yeets Tanaya's water bottle.

And every time it does get yeeted, all I can think of is 'they ask you how you are and you just have to say that you're fine but you're not really fine...'

Poor water bottle.

Stop water bottle abuse.

They just want to be loved and used correctly.

Is it too much to ask for some respect for some water bottles???

Gosh, people nowadays.

*cries in water bottle lover*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 5K 34
දන්නවද ආර්ය්‍ය..❟ පෙති තලලා මල කැඩුව පමණටම බඹරෙක්ට මලක් අයිති වුන්නැහැ..! සේමි- උබ කියන මගුලක් මට තේරෙන්නෑ ඕයි හැබැයි මෙච්චරයි බඹරෙක් නෙවෙයි මොකෙක් ව...
23K 598 23
I write mainly for the ladies but if u have any requests I would be more than happy to write for you!
18.6K 509 22
Camden Moore is a referee making waves in the WSL...she has many ups and downs...trying to navigate life...she clashes with a certain blonde arsenal...
14.4K 2.1K 39
දෛවයේ ලියවිලා තියෙන්නේ මගේ නම ඉස්සරහින් උබේ නම බන් .. -🦁💚- අනේ උබ හු#හන් මහත්තයෝ .. මගේ ජිවිතේ සිකුරු පච වෙලා සෙනසුරු උච්ච වෙලා මං කිච වෙලා තියෙන්න...