The System Send Me The Object

Autorstwa fanyi__

After the zombie virus ravaged the world, a doomsday survival system appeared on the game anchor Hao Jian. Th... Więcej

Chapter 01.05
Chapter 06.10
Chapter 11.15
Chapter 16.20
Chapter 21.25
Chapter 26.30
Chapter 31.35
Chapter 36.40
Chapter 41.45
Chapter 46.50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 096.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.130
Chapter 131.135
Chapter 136.140
Chapter 141.145
Chapter 146.150
Chapter 151.155
Chapter 161.165
Chapter 166.168

Chapter 156.160

50 1 0
Autorstwa fanyi__

Chapter 156

    After Chimelong's operation, some news spread among the officials that Hao Jian was also an apostle. Some people thought it was all nonsense, while others believed that Hao Jian's hiding his identity was an act of a villain, and his heart could be punished.

    The officials also sent someone to inquire with Wen Shanggao to see if the southern district was planning something. Those big shots also contacted him, wanting to know his intentions.

    Wen Shanggao didn't reveal Hao Jian's identity, but he didn't deny anything either. He only assured him that he would be responsible for all of this.

    Under his repeated assurances, those big shots decided to let him act according to his own will.

    At the same time, the news that the apostles can gain each other's experience by killing each other is becoming more and more deceptive. Some ordinary people even listen to the rumors and think that even ordinary people can gain the strength of the other party as long as they kill the apostles.

    As a result, the single apostles were killed multiple times, and some apostles were pushed out by ordinary people because they were besieged by zombies and thought they had the means to save their lives. As a result, they were infected by zombie attacks, so that more apostles died. He hid in the shelter and dared not go out.

    But despite this, thousands of apostles were still descending at a speed visible to the naked eye. By the time of the winter solstice, there were only a thousand or so apostles registered in the Apostles Association.

    The government had to issue various publicity notices, one is to warn ordinary people who try to get power from the apostles, they will only violate the law and harm the interests of more ordinary people; They are immune to gossip and gossip, thinking that this is an official trick.

    And all of this, Wen Shanggao has no intention of intervening. He only sent a "special response team" to secretly collect data, and then secretly observed the rules of the world.

    Now the research in the Science Center is proceeding in an orderly manner, and the virus group has already explored the relevant data of the pathogen. It is believed that the pathogen will be thoroughly investigated within a year, and the development of antibodies will begin. This process may only take three to five years.

    In addition to the research on the virus, the rest of the research has achieved positive results, which makes the official restoration of order more smoothly.

    Later, some foreign research institutions also began to communicate with each other, hoping to work together to tide over the difficulties. Especially in such a crisis, other countries suffered more losses than China, but their number of apostles is very small. If there are 10,000 apostles in the world, then China accounts for 60%, and the rest of the country only Forty percent.

    Hao Jian and Lian Runing analyzed the reasons for the distribution of the number of people. She said: "There is a high probability that burials are popular in China, while cremation is more common in foreign countries."

    Lian Runing: "..." Although Hao Jian was joking, but she It makes sense, but I can't argue with it.

    Regardless of the reason for the difference in population distribution, they only know that from the official information, the situation of apostles in other countries is even worse. Due to various reasons such as the system, it is estimated that there are less than a hundred apostles who are still alive.

    It even happened that some apostles sneaked into Huaguo from the border of Yuncheng and other places, trying to gain experience by killing Huaguo's apostles.

    Because there is no such organization as the Apostles Association in other countries, their information is relatively small, but the intelligence agencies of other countries have stolen the apostles list of the Apostles Association, and then gave the apostles of other countries an opportunity to take advantage of it.

    Regarding the occurrence of this situation, the officials of various ministries and districts are taking corresponding measures, and once they catch personnel from hostile forces, they will not be relentless.

    In such days of peace and chaos, tense and calm, the survivors have passed another year and entered 2020.

    At the beginning of the new year, the Science Center released a message, saying that the initial construction of the maritime safety base had been completed, and a large number of scientific workers could be transferred to the maritime safety base first.

    This is to ensure that scientific research can be carried out in an orderly manner. After all, judging from the annual observations in 2019, even islands such as university towns surrounded by water are not absolutely safe.

    The evolution of zombies has made their ability to walk underwater more prominent. In the second half of 2019 alone, the guards near the University City discovered more than a dozen safety accidents where zombies landed on the island. Although they were discovered before they entered the safe area, this is also a safety hazard.

    Therefore, due to many considerations, the government should give priority to transferring the backbone of these scientific research work. The reason for the secret transfer was that the public would feel that the government was engaging in class privileges if they knew about it, so the news had to be concealed.

    Lian Runing and a group of scientific researchers chose to stay. After all, the science center here cannot be completely empty. The official support for some people to stay is to facilitate the use of various resources nearby to assist maritime safety bases in research.

    Lian Qingmiao is already at the maritime safety base, and he even made a video call with Gao Ruosu and others after he arrived. Gao Ruosu and Lian Ruji didn't go to the maritime security base because they didn't want to take up such important resources.

    Along with these researchers, some detainees from the escort team also went to the maritime security base.

    The outside world doesn't know, but Hao Jian knows that those are a group of apostles who Wen Shanggao arrested, including Kaili, who committed crimes. Some of them sneaked in from foreign countries and came here specifically to kill the apostles in China. They jokingly called the Apostles Association an apostle breeding farm. Since the apostles in Huaguo were reluctant to be slaughtered, they would take advantage of them.

    Of course, for these apostles, Wen Shanggao didn't mind sending them to the research center for various experiments and research.

    In order to confirm that the points of these apostles have been used up, the researchers deliberately set traps again and again, making them think that they can escape, and then use all means to exchange for various tools, and then they are captured by the guards again and again until they No ability to escape.

    At present, the officials have mastered the means for the apostles to gain experience or points, and they also know where their limits are. Except for the apostles who are at large, they are very confident that they can control the rest of the apostles.

    In addition, Wen Shanggao found some low-level apostles, and hoped that they would cooperate with the guards to carry out research. What Wen Shanggao has to do is to provide zombies for them to kill, then record their experience, and then study the experience they need to upgrade.

    Although they had learned about these things through various information before, but this time, Wen Shanggao also had his own thoughts, and spent more than half a year for this, training a few apostles who were only at the third level to the seventh level .

    It was precisely because of this that he realized more clearly how rare it is to be an apostle who can reach level 8 or level 9.

    And as more and more level 8 apostles were shown in the intelligence, the evolution of the zombies became more and more obvious.

    This further confirms some speculations. The operating rules of this world are to create opportunities to reduce the number of apostles. The rules constantly eliminate low-level apostles, and then use the harsh environment to force them to come together more intensively and create conflicts. and conflict, gradually reducing the apostles.

    Wen Shanggao also realized that although he has learned the truth of this world, it does not mean that it cannot detect his awakening of consciousness, so when he conducts these experiments, unless he follows the rules of operation and the apostles survive the fittest, otherwise he will action will be hindered.

    Even through observation, he found that Hao Jian's situation was more obvious, because the number of apostles who had inexplicable hostility towards Hao Jian also increased.

    Liao Yin and Zeng Jianxiong were just one of them. After news spread that Hao Jian was an apostle, she often felt doubts and pressure from the authorities. Some people even forced her to publicly admit her identity.

    Wen Shanggao didn't know whether the transmission of these messages came from people, or whether "this world" was warning Hao Jian in this way.

    For this reason, Hao Jian has been relieved of her post, and now she has returned to the status of an ordinary person, but Wen Shanggao still gives her the right to walk around.

    In fact, not only Wen Shanggao noticed it, but Hao Jian and the system "2018" also noticed it.

    "2018" has been worried that Hao Jian's awakening will be discovered by the central processing terminal system, and Hao Jian will be judged out.

    But because Hao Jian skillfully exploited the loophole, the central processing terminal system avoided the "data" error.

    But they have all forgotten that whether it is the "2018" personal terminal system or the central processing terminal system, the operation of both is always based on the multi-dimensional information space.

    As I said before, the personal terminal system is a house, and the central processing terminal system is the bridge and hub connecting the houses.

    And this multi-dimensional information space is the existence of providing location and space for houses and bridges, but the multi-dimensional information space is also affected by the central processing terminal system.

    Therefore, under the operating rules set by the multidimensional information space, even if the central processing terminal system did not detect the error of Hao Jian's data parameters, the multidimensional information space would have such information imported.

    So much so that the multi-dimensional information space will treat hosts and people with signs of awakening as viruses.

    However, the multi-dimensional information space does not have the function of "anti-virus", so it can only use the intervention mode of the central processing terminal system to "anti-virus", that is, by implanting other apostles with inexplicable attachment and hostility towards Hao Jian and others. way, hoping to eliminate them through methods within the rules.

    But Wen Shanggao and Lian Runing are not apostles, so the multidimensional information space can only use official pressure and external forms to create problems for them.

    For this reason, Wen Shanggao didn't get caught without a fight. Instead, he used this rule to further achieve his goals.

    However, Hao Jian has become much "safer", so the original "anti-virus" activity in the multi-dimensional information space was also interrupted for a while, allowing Hao Jian and Lian Runing to spend a relatively leisurely time.

    But on a peaceful morning, a contact from Wei Guojia made Hao Jian realize that the situation was getting serious again.

    Wei Guojia has gradually gained more voice in the "special response team" in the past six months. He also replaced Hao Jian and became a major force in Wen Shanggao's investigation of the apostles.

    Hao Jian knew that she didn't kill the person Wen Shanggao wanted her to kill, but Wei Guojia did. In other words, Wei Guojia took the initiative to cooperate with Wen Shanggao, and then reached level 9 first.

    Wei Guojia did not take the initiative to mention the authority brought by level 9, but only mentioned a trend. In the future, it will be more and more difficult for apostles below level 6 to survive.

    In other words, apostles below level 6 basically have no hope of surviving in front of apostles at level 9. It can be seen from this that the authority that the central processing system brings to level 9 is terrible.

    After that, the actions of the three Wei brothers were even more monitored and restricted, which was the price they had to pay for choosing to cooperate with Wen Shanggao.

    At this moment, the three Wei brothers were also being targeted, but they didn't know it at first, until when the three brothers were out on a mission, someone took advantage of Wei Shehui's physical condition and had to hide in the Things in the rear, assassinated him.

    And the only ones who can know the characteristics of the three brothers' actions so clearly, other than those who are close to the three brothers, are the only people who have dealt with them.

    When Wei Shehui was hunted down, he also sent news to Wei Guojia and Wei Renmin, saying that it was definitely not an apostle with a level below level 6 who did it, and they were very aware of his abilities, and even suspected that he was an apostle. So the one who shot him was definitely someone they knew.

    Although Wei Guojia and Wei Renmin tried their best to rush to Wei Shehui's hiding place at that time, they were still a step too late. After all, although they reached level 9, they did not have the superpower of invulnerability. Moreover, under the siege of several high-level apostles, he had no way out.

    The death of Wei Shehui dealt a great blow to the two brothers Wei Guojia and Wei Renmin. They also knew very well that the other party absolutely believed that Wei Shehui was the owner of the system, so they attacked him. In addition, Wei Shehui died, and they had many tasks that could only be completed by the three brothers together, or they could not complete the reward points.

    If it is only the former, several people can be excluded. After all, both Hao Jian and Wen Shanggao know that Wei Guojia is the owner of the system; but if it is the latter, the other party's purpose is to hit him and slow him down With the speed of the upgrade, there are a lot of suspicious people.

    But no matter how he analyzed it, Wei Guojia didn't think that this person would be Hao Jian.

    One is that Hao Jian's level has not yet reached level 9, and she will never take risks until she has figured out the authority of level 9.

    The second is that the other party can contact so many high-level hosts to cooperate with them, and the other party even knows all the escape methods and routes of Wei Shehui, so the other party is very likely to be a host who knows the authority of level 9. Therefore, the command behind the scenes must be a level 9 host.

    It is impossible for San to be Wen Shanggao. He took such a big risk to train him to level 9, and he would never break his wings at this time.

    Wei Guojia hoped that Hao Jian could help him.

    Hao Jian said: "Please be sorry, if there is anything I can help with, please tell me, I will do my best to help."

    Wei Guojia asked: "I hope you can tell me, do you know something? If Saying that you don’t hold any position now is because of official doubts about you, rather, it’s actually a way for Chairman Wen to protect you.”

    Hao Jian knew that Wei Guojia was questioning her and Wen Shanggao The person who reached an agreement, and the three brothers are just pawns. But she understands his pain of losing his brother, which is why he has such emotions.

    She said: "I don't know if this is the so-called protection. I only know that the path I want to take has always been clear. Since you have chosen this path, you should bear various consequences. As for some things , I think even if I tell you, your system will try its best to reject me, so you can go talk to Chairman Wen."

    Wei Guojia's eyes turned red again when he thought of Wei Shehui's death, But he calmed down: "The person who killed the third child, I locked a few ranges, I think you should also have an idea."

    At the beginning, some people suspected that Wei Renmin was the host with the system, and now the official mainstream still holds this idea, and Hao Jian and Wen Shanggao both know that he is the real host, so they suspect that the three brothers have the system , but the person who put his eyes on Wei Shehui, who has always been very low-key, is very likely to be one of the people who took the opportunity to get close to the three brothers.

    After synthesizing all kinds of information, Wei Guojia thought of a person.

    "Did you know that Le Yan is the host, that's why you reminded me so vaguely?"

Chapter 157

    Wei Guojia suspected that Le Yan was one of the suspects who planned to kill Wei Shehui. The reason was that before the three brothers joined the "Special Response Team", Le Yan had hired them for personal reasons. Later, Hao Jian, Le Yan Test each other with their three brothers.

    At that time, he also doubted Le Yan's purpose. Apart from hiring them, Ke Leyan never acted abnormally. In addition, not long afterward, Wei Renmin was reported as an apostle, and the three brothers were annoyed at all. I don't want to focus on Le Yan anymore.

    Before they accepted Le Yan's employment, Le Yan knew them very well. According to Hao Jian, even Lian Qingmiao approached them to help find his wife and children, and it was Le Yan who introduced them.

    Now that I think about it carefully, a researcher who claims to be obsessed with research, since he doesn't know them, only knows that they cooperate with the refugee management office, so trustingly recommend them to Lian Qingmiao? She wasn't afraid that they would coerce Lian Qingmiao's family, which would have a bad impact on his scientific research work?

    Unless it is said that since she noticed the three brothers, she has been paying close attention to them, including the three brothers who went to Mingzhu City with Lian Rumeng, but they were also on the same road with Le Yan, and the other party was fully aware of their three brothers mode of action.

    But no matter what, it was the three brothers who showed their flaws lightly, and even the fact that Wei Renmin was reported as an apostle was enough to make the other party doubt the identity of the three brothers even more.

    Thinking of this, Wei Guojia even wondered if the apostle who reported Wei Renmin back then was someone who used their resentment towards the three brothers to force them to find out who the three brothers were the real system holders?

    If there is such a possibility, and this time we attack Wei Shehui, it can be said that the layout is very deep.

    Now that the mastermind behind the scenes has ruled out two people, the rest of the targets will definitely be on him!

    Hao Jian thought for a moment, and then frowned: "She is indeed."

    Wei Guojia's eyes suddenly became very scary: "Then it must be her!"

    Hao Jian couldn't understand: "Why do you think Is it her?"

    Wei Guojia said: "I don't have evidence, but I will find evidence!"

    After Wei Guojia left, Hao Jian fell into deep thought.

    It is true that she has been paying attention to each other's every move since she and Le Yan checked each other out, but the other party never leaves the science center easily. Apart from doing research, she writes her own papers to gain experience. And the intelligence agency has always paid attention to the confidentiality of scientific research work, so it is unlikely that she will arrange to intercept and kill Wei Shehui through telephone and other methods.

    Unless it is said that she has official channels to help with this matter, and there are officials to help her conceal and deal with the aftermath.

    Thinking of this, she remembered that Le Yan was a person who did not hesitate to cooperate with the physics experts of Dongdaejiao in pursuit of the truth, and the forces of "no blame" were basically attacked and eradicated, but Zhao Hua, the leader of Nandajiao, All the priests and protectors who confessed were arrested, but the "blameless" high priest has not been arrested yet.

    It is reported that the high priest of "Wugui" is a female celebrity named Zhao Xingyue, but she is actually a puppet, so the official did not take it seriously.

    But even the dormant nails like Tucker, who had exhausted all the tricks, were chased and beaten to flee, but the high priest Zhao Xingyue was able to get away with it all the time, so it was very likely that there was another force behind her that could hide her.

    If the other party is a high-level official, then all this seems to have a reasonable explanation.

    Thinking of this, Hao Jian, who originally planned to ignore this matter, decided to report this matter to Wen Shanggao out of many considerations.

    After hearing her finish, Wen Shanggao said, "I know that Le Yan is an apostle."

    Hao Jian looked at him, waiting for him to continue.

    "At the beginning, she took the initiative to find me and told me her identity, and she was always looking for a way out in her own way. But she knew that her power alone was limited, so she decided to ask me for help."

    Hao Jian picked a challenge Mei, Wen Shanggao didn't tell her about it at all, and hid it deeply enough, if she didn't take the initiative to tell Le Yan's identity this time, maybe Wen Shanggao would never let her know about it.

    Of course she is not qualified to ask Wen Shanggao to tell her everything, but the nature of this matter is different, which means that after she refused to be Wen Shanggao to observe "what will happen when there is only one apostle left in the world" When the pawn is the chess piece, she may become Wen Shanggao's backup pawn.

    His obvious chess piece is Wei Guojia, his secret chess piece is Le Yan, and his alternate chess piece is her or Kelly, who has never heard from him.

    She wasn't disappointed or angry because it was the path she chose.

    "What if Le Yan's purpose is to use the blade in your hand to stab her enemy?" Hao Jian asked.

    Wen Shanggao said: "Since our goals are the same, our enemies are the same."

    Hao Jian didn't say anything more, because even if Wen Shanggao knew what Le Yan had done, he still had to keep Le Yan . Just like back then, even though he knew she didn't have the ability to convince others, he still provided her with authority so that she could act more conveniently.

    When she was leaving, she met An Minghui and Shi Gongdu, who greeted her as usual, and said, "Good classmate, since you are on vacation, we are so envious of you. I'm as stupid as a pig, and I haven't made any progress on the matter I want to investigate for a long time, and I'm worried about losing a few hairs."

    "When you say that, aren't you saying that you are also as stupid as a pig?" Hao Jian said.

    "Oh, what are you talking about, I'm not talking about myself! By the way, when will you come back to help?" An Minghui asked.

    "I'm afraid it won't work, because I have my own things to do."

    "What is it?"

    Hao Jian didn't say, but after returning, she went to see Le Yan, and she asked Le Yan: "The truth you are looking for , Have you found it?"

    Le Yan said: "Obviously you, like me, know that this world is false, but it was created to exist as a Colosseum, why deceive yourself and say it is real What?"

    "Do you know cricket fighting?"

    "What do you mean?"

    Hao Jian said: "Two crickets are in the same bucket. If the two crickets are not hostile at first, they will arouse their fighting spirit under the cricket grass, and then they will compete. The defeated crickets will eventually be inseparable. The fate of being discarded and dying, the winning crickets may have to start a new game after another... Have you ever wondered why those crickets are selected to participate in the competition, purely because the people who keep the crickets want to win Is it?"

    Le Yan looked at her and said lightly: "Because I am that cricket, I don't want to be the loser, and I don't want the surviving cricket to join the endless struggle again... So , the best solution is to ruin this kind of game and let the crickets return to the grass and nature."

    "By the way the other party wants you to use?"

    Le Yan nodded: "Yes, I want to tear it apart. The face of this world, the only way to make the system disappear, find yourself, make the zombies disappear, and restore peace to the world."

    She asked again, "Hao Jian, do you know what you want? You clearly Knowing the truth, but losing yourself, are you willing to sink and become a puppet because of your so-called happiness?"

    Hao Jian's answer was no, but she didn't need to talk to Le Yan any more, to understand her from beginning to end Only Lian Runing was alone.

    It is also because of Lian Runing that she is not so lonely in this world.

    …

    After learning that Hao Jian was going to other cities in the southern province to support the work of eliminating zombies, You Xiaoxiao immediately applied to leave the team and return to her side.

    Lian Rumeng also came back with him, and saw that her sister had suspended the work of the science center and was about to go on an adventure with Hao Jian, so she called out, "Why do you want to go on an adventure instead of living a stable life?"

    Lian Rumeng Ru Ning said with a smile: "A Jian said that the stable days have passed for a long time, and she has forgotten the positive youthful vigor of the past. This mission was issued by the Southern Guard Corps, and she volunteered to help , and I don't want to leave any regrets, so I choose to go with her."

    In fact, Lian Runing knew that what Hao Jian did was to confirm the path she had chosen. She had observed the form for so long, and made herself unable to take another step forward. Now that she has seen the situation clearly, she also wants to achieve her goal in her own way. For this reason, she needs to prepare for upgrading to level 9.

    Lian Rumeng said helplessly: "Xiaoxiao wants to follow you, so naturally I have to follow."

    Peng Mao and Xin Ting also said: "For so long, you have always had us by your side, how can you be without us now?" What about us?"

    Hao Zuo also came over from the refuge: "I am sixteen years old, and I have been training for two years, don't worry that I will slow you down."

    The scene of Hao Zuo's death suddenly flashed in Hao Jian's mind , she said: "I don't have a revolutionary friendship with you, and I don't have a tacit understanding with you, so I don't accept you to join my team."

    Hao Zuo cried on the spot: "I know you don't like me, but, but I You are the only older sister left."

    This was what he had been holding back for nearly two years, and he couldn't help but say it when he broke down emotionally.

    Lian Runing couldn't bear to see it, but she also understood Hao Jian's concerns. To her, Hao Zuo is not the only close relative of flesh and blood? So how could she let Hao Zuo take risks.

    "Then have you ever considered how much trouble it will cause me if you die while following me?" Hao Jian has always shown a hard heart in this regard.

    "I——I really won't hold you back." In the

    past two years, he has really been working hard to learn fighting skills, and has been practicing archery. How to use ingenuity to hit zombies more easily and quickly He has studied the key points very seriously, so he has the confidence to help Hao Jian.

    After all, Hao Jian's attitude softened a bit: "I'm not worried that you will hold me back, but that your death will affect my mood and disrupt my plans."

    "But if you die, I will I regret not coming with you."

    You Xiaoxiao touched Hao Jian's shoulder: "Hey, your siblings are so similar, you are so stubborn!"

    Hao Jian glanced at him, full of warning, he immediately zipped his mouth and hid Lian Rumeng went behind.

    At this time, Shi Gongqi also appeared, and he said with a smile: "Lao An was sent to the central area to investigate the umbrella of 'No Blame', and I have nothing to do for the time being, so I simply asked for leave and went to take a vacation with you."

    " Didn't you come to spy on me?" Hao Jian asked.

    Shi Gongyu stared: "Look at what you said, we were also a team of contractors and monsters who once formed a team. The revolutionary friendship is here. How can you think of me like that!

    " , you are at best a brick mover!" Peng Mao said unceremoniously.

    "Hey, I said you're a bitch, you're fat and you're still out of breath, right?!"

    Seeing that the two were about to quarrel, Xin Ting was delighted: "Before I knew it, it's been almost two years , I didn’t expect that there would be a day for us to form a team again.”

    Going around, the former temporary team has now come together again, but there are more You Xiaoxiao, Hao Zuo and Lian Rumeng.

    After Hao Jian got dressed, he set off with them.

Chapter 158

    The monster hunting team spent a Spring Festival in a small village. There were still no firecrackers during this Spring Festival, but the team still celebrated the New Year happily and beamingly.

    The place where they settled was a family where the head of the household had died, and some survivors were assigned by the government to live in. Because they had official status anyway, they were arranged to settle there.

    After the Science Center worked out how to control the soil and water quality problems contaminated by the virus, it also dispatched planes to sprinkle a large amount of pesticides in the sky, and at the same time distributed improved crop seeds to the villagers for planting.

    However, since there is no protection project near the farmland, there will still be zombies. Therefore, Hao Jian and others helped clean up the zombies around the village, and helped the villagers set up power grids around the village.

    In view of this, the villagers gave them some scarves, clothes, etc. as a thank you.

    This is the only gift they can get, and they are also short of food. Since the food they hoarded has been eaten, most of them are rescued by the guards. The guards only come once a month, and each household is distributed according to the population. Food and the rest of the daily necessities had to be replenished by themselves.

    Now that the protection project is in place, they will be able to farm by themselves and be self-sufficient in the future. As for other survival materials, they can just find someone to exchange them for.

    There are often some merchants in towns who take risks and travel around, and they will bring a lot of supplies, of course, the prices are not cheap. These merchants were once speculated to be the hosts, but recently they have become less and less common. Hao Jian guessed that they were probably eliminated.

    Not to mention those hosts with no background, even Hao Jian was assassinated twice on the way she led the team, but the other party probably didn't expect her to be at level 8, so their intentions were clearly exposed .

    It has to be said that Wen Shanggao has never acknowledged Hao Jian's identity. The news that she is the host has never been confirmed, so except for smart people like Wei Guojia and Le Yan who can guess her level , more people still have a very vague impression of her.

    Some people didn't know where they got Hao Jian's habit of not killing people, so they thought that Hao Jian would not kill them, so they took the risk to test her bottom line.

    Of course Hao Jian didn't kill people, but there were some people in her team who could deal with them ruthlessly. When Hao Jian set up the game, he didn't give them many options to survive.

    After You Xiaoxiao dealt with those assassins, he took out a rag to wipe his muzzle clean. He said, "These people really don't have eyesight. It's not good to provoke anyone, but they come to provoke us!" It

    wasn't him bragging, he I feel that I should be the most powerful in the team, and with Hao Jian's command, their cooperation is perfect!

    These tacit understandings are all developed while playing games. Not to mention, although they are playing games, they also pay attention to strategy and layout. Many things in the game are brought into reality, and they are equally effective.

    "Do you have any strange abilities?" Lian Rumeng asked him specifically.

    You Xiaoxiao smiled and said, "What are you thinking? Ordinary people can't get the power of an apostle. It's not clear to you. Besides, being an apostle is not good at all..."

    After finishing speaking, everyone looked at Hao Jian glance.

    "Huh? What do you mean?" Hao Jian asked.

    You Xiaoxiao quickly shook her head: "No, I just feel that the risk of being an apostle is too great."

    They would occasionally envy an apostle, especially an apostle like Hao Jian. Careful thinking and thoughtful layout can reduce many unnecessary injuries for them.

    Lian Runing asked Hao Jian when they were alone: ​​"Although killing people is still left to Xiaoxiao, you seem a little deliberate. Why?"

    If Hao Jian didn't kill people in the past, either the other party became a zombie before he died, or she didn't have to kill the other party. Rather than saying that she is the Holy Mother, it is better to say that she is restraining, but what is she doing?

    Hao Jian chuckled: "Young junior sister is still careful. Of course, I can arrange to let me face them at the first time, so as to kill them, but I replaced my position with Xiaoxiao because I don't want to kill them." Lian Runing pondered for

    a moment, and then asked: "So far, you haven't been rewarded for killing people, have you?"

    "No."

    "So what kind of experiment are you doing?

    " That’s right. Because I’m curious if there is only one way to win, if there is only one way to kill each other, or if the only way to climb higher is by stepping on the corpses of living people to earn experience.”

    The rules of the central processing system allow hosts to They kill each other, and also allow the host to kill living people in order to upgrade, and there is even a rule that killing people gets higher rewards than killing zombies.

    Everyone at first glance thinks this is because the central processing system encourages this behavior.

    But the permission of the rules does not mean that it will approve this method.

    Hao Jian said: "I was once fatally wounded, but in the end the death of the other party was not counted on my head. According to the rules, it was because although the wound I left was fatal, it was not without the possibility of accidents. Therefore, I can only be blamed if it directly causes the death of the other party. At first, I only thought it was because of the harsh rules, but after thinking about it carefully, maybe it is not the same thing..."

    If the rules really encourage this kind of behavior, then It is time to formulate a way that is more convenient for the hosts to obtain rewards for this behavior. For example, if she pushes a living person into a group of zombies, although this person may eventually die, the person who directly killed the person is a zombie, but the mastermind It was her, and without her actions, that person would not have died.

    In this case, the encouragement rules will give her rewards, not like the current rules, because the person who killed the person was a zombie, so the person is not counted as her killing, so there is no reward for killing.

    Therefore, the central processing system seems to encourage this method, but it hides an unknown deep meaning in it.

    Hao Jian does not rule out that she thinks too much, but she is willing to think so much by herself. In this world, it is difficult to survive if you think less.

    Killing each other to the end is certainly the way to victory, but who knows if there will be hidden easter eggs behind it?

    There are only two things for Hao Jian to do, one is to insist on entering the top 100, and the other is to stick to the path she took from the beginning, so keep going.

    She didn't intend to earn experience and points by killing people from the beginning, so from now on, she will not do it on her own initiative, unless her life is in danger and she has no choice. .

    "2018" was a little startled when he heard the words, he really hadn't thought about it. Which one of the people who participated in the league didn't go for the first place? Even if they are not number one, the top ten are enough to bring them what they want, so everyone naturally thinks that the only way out is to fight to get into the top ten.

    As for those who were killed? To them, it's just a piece of data, a set of parameters, and an NPC. Just like game players killing monsters in the game, no one cares what those monsters think, they exist to provide players with experience.

    But they obviously forgot that for these "data bodies", NPCs are human beings just like them. That's why Hao Jian and even some "data bodies" who still have human nature are so restrained.

    Is there any other way to win? "2018" thought to himself, but he did not interfere with Hao Jian's decision. Since Hao Jian's awakening, he has lost control, so whether he wins or loses depends on Hao Jian in the end.

    However, he glanced at a leaderboard that appeared in the multi-dimensional information space, which appeared when the first level 9 character appeared, but that was not the name of the data body, but the code name of the contestant.

    The first one to upgrade to level 9 is number 2000, followed by number 1022, number 1037, number 0115...

    He believes that other contestants have already seen it, so they should try their best to remind themselves next time "Data body", figure out which host's system is numbered above.

    Although the new competition system will only start when the final number of people reaches one hundred, it is obviously one of the competition systems defined from the beginning, because according to the settings of the central processing terminal system, the highest level is level 9.

    In other words, the central processing terminal system believes that before someone gains experience that can be upgraded to level 10, the game can completely enter the new competition mode, so there is no need to set a level of 10 or above.

    Although Hao Jian has not been upgraded to level 9, he still reminded Hao Jian: "Do you remember my number?"

    "Why do you ask me such a simple question?"

    "So from today onwards, I need you Forget."

    Hao Jian touched his chin: "So suddenly, is it because you are worried that your number will be exposed, and it will bring you any harm?"

    Hao Jian's speculation is unreasonable, because she has already identified "2018" It is a person. If his number is exposed, it is inevitable that he will not encounter any substantial harm.

    "2018" does have such worries, because he doesn't know what the new competition system is. What if the hostile people know his identity and come to attack him?

    Besides, if you read the rules of the league carefully, although only you and the central processing terminal system know when the number is drawn, the rules don't say that it will be kept secret for the players!

    "2018" felt that maybe he had been in contact with Hao Jian for a long time, so his thinking mode had begun to assimilate, so that sometimes he would be very cautious and try to figure out the committee's project with malicious intent.

    "2018" said again: "Do you want to know who has reached level 9? Their system numbers have been announced..."

    Hao Jian was a little surprised. She knew that, at least before, even the system didn't know what to know. People have been upgraded to level 9, so there are actually many rules that even the system doesn't know! This further shows that there are hidden rules in this competition!

    She regained her composure and said, "I don't know who knows the number, and they must already know this, so they may be talking nonsense about their system number. Besides, don't even think about it. I know who there will be— — Wei Guojia, Le Yan, Zhong Qingming..."

    Wei Guojia's reaching level 9 is a secret known to all the high-level officials, while Le Yan was deduced by Hao Jian after meeting her. After all, she is cooperating with Wen Shanggao, and Wen Shanggao will definitely not give her any benefits. .

    As for Zhong Qingming, it's purely because she thinks his experience is a bit easy to get. After all, as long as there is a library, there are thousands of books he hasn't read that can provide him with experience. Isn't it easy to upgrade? !

    Of course, there is also Tucker, but unfortunately there is no news about him recently, so no one knows whether he is still relying on killing people to increase his level.

    Taking another look at her own experience, she already has more than 45,000. If there is no accident, she will be able to reach level 9 within three months at most, which is why she came out in the first place.

    The hosts that Wen Shanggao can handle and use for observation include Kelly, Wei Guojia, Le Yan, and the hosts of the Apostle Association, plus foreign hosts who want to come in and get a share...

    It can be said that the Southern City side can provide The resources for the upgrade of the host have been almost allocated. Since Hao Jian gave up becoming Wen Shanggao's pawn, he doesn't have many resources to allocate to her. If she wants to upgrade, she can only go to the backcountry where everyone is not willing to go. , Zombies are cleaned up one by one, and experience is accumulated bit by bit.

    While she was communicating with the system, Shi Gongdu came over with his computer worth more than 100,000 yuan and said, "The city guards have detected that zombies are active in Wozi Township and Bangque Township, and most of the troops are being evolved now." Songkou County, where the zombies broke through, is responsible for evacuating a large number of survivors..."

    Hao Jian paused, and said: "The New Year is over, let's continue to work!"

    A team of eight people, well-trained, packed up their things separately and threw them on two planes. On the off-road vehicle, Hao Jian drove the motorcycle as usual, and followed Lian Runing to scout the road ahead.

    Now their monster-fighting team is really invincible. Among other things, Hao Jian can report to them at any time with the function of locating zombies. Before the opponent catches up, he can shoot them from a distance. Or set a trap, trap them together, and let Hao Jian handle them together.

    Finally, in 2020, before May Day, Hao Jian accumulated 50,000 experience points, and was upgraded to level 9 under the reminder of excitement and nervousness that the system could not suppress!

Chapter 159

    The host is currently at level 9, and has the permission to open a special mall. Unlimited daily purchase of food; unlimited daily purchase of over-the-counter drugs; unlimited daily purchase of groceries; unlimited daily purchase of prescription drugs.

    Daily purchase of cold weapons is unlimited; daily purchase of hot weapons is limited to 50 pieces;

    map visualization range, radius 200 kilometers; zombie monitoring range, radius 2 kilometers;

    parcels are limited to 100 items;

    zombie positioning is limited to 1,000; Imaging, with a radius of 500 meters; limited to 50 human body imaging;

    experience required for the next level:? ? ? ? ? ?

    The functions brought by the above levels are all within Hao Jian's cognition, but the special shopping mall is really beyond her expectation. According to the information provided by Wei Guojia, what does it have to do with hosts below level 6?

    Hao Jian opened the mall, but there was no dazzling array of products in it, nor were there any exaggerated products that broke through the sky. It only had one product.     "In general, except for some products produced by the system that have slightly better effects than real items, they are not particularly supernatural or supernatural." Hao Jian told the system.     "Then what kind of products do you think there will be?"     "     Such as laser shields, beam weapons, etc.     " , But after all, this multi-dimensional information space, which is in the testing stage, can only appear products owned by that era. If there are products that do not belong to that era, everything else is easy to say, but isn’t it messed up in terms of weapon technology and other aspects?     Hao Jian was just teasing the system on a daily basis. She took a look at the special product, which was actually a virtual product called "Designated Object Information Announcement Note (limited to level 6 and below)".

    The detailed explanation of the product is that you can use the points to query the relevant information of any host below level 6, and even locate the location of the host.

    "It's no wonder that Wei Guojia said that those below level 6 will not have a good life. Is this cheating?" Hao Jian asked the system.

    "..." The system indicated that it didn't know what this was.

    "Also, why is the experience required for the next level a series of question marks? Does it mean that level 9 is already the highest level?" Hao Jian asked again. After thinking about it carefully, he found that it fits the situation at hand, because The purpose of the central processing system is first to let the 9th-level hosts get rid of a batch of low-level hosts and eliminate them.

    After all, even if the central processing system can use the evolution of zombies to continuously compress the living space of human beings, it also puts great challenges and pressure on the host, but after all, the zombies have not evolved to the same terrifying level as in Resident Evil, and there are still many hosts. There is a way to hide.

    In this way, it may take ten years to reduce the number of people. Therefore, it is necessary to create confrontation between hosts in advance.

    As for the level 9 ability, if it was really considered cheating, it would be better to say that it created a "survival of the fittest" rule to eliminate those hosts that have not been upgraded early.

    And with this permission, no matter how deeply the hosts below level 6 hide, it is useless, and the hosts at level 9 can still find out, find them, and eliminate them!

    "You have all come out with means like this. If those who have upgraded to level 9 haven't noticed your intentions, they are really stupid. Your name is 'Doomsday Survival System'. In fact, what brings you the end is actually It’s also you.” The

    system “2018” can’t refute it. Complacent people will say that they are just groups of data. Only with the intervention of the central processing terminal system and the personal terminal system can they all “live” and understand the world. , have a good day.     But even "2018" is not clear, if there is no central processing system and personal terminal system, these data still exist in the multi-dimensional information space, whether there is a "real world" that should belong to them.

    He also has no way of knowing this answer, because once the terminal system intervenes, they will not be able to truly spy on the "real world" without the terminal system.

    These are parallel lines. Once they meet forcibly, the result will not be what they originally knew.

    "This function is tasteless to you, right?" The system speculated based on Hao Jian's usual thinking.

    Hao Jian said: "No, even though I don't plan to increase my level by killing hosts, I haven't forgotten that one of my goals is to get into the top 100. Those hidden hosts will also affect My ranking, so..."

    She spent 5,000 points to buy a virtual note, and then according to the object she wanted to inquire about, she found out the information of a host below level 6 closest to her.

    Fang Xiaoji, male, 27 years old, 178cm tall, 69kg in weight...

    Level: 5Experience

    : 4382

    Points: 598

    Zombies killed: 293

    Humans killed: 83

    Humans rescued: 09

    Finally, his location appears on the system map It becomes a red dot, and Hao Jian's virtual note will be automatically pasted next to the red dot, and then condensed into his name floating window. No matter where he goes, Hao Jian can see his location information at a glance.

    "Fuck, what's the difference between this and cheating? I didn't expect that I would become the see-through dog and UI modification dog I hate the most!" Hao Jian thought secretly.

    The system said: "You have already become a see-through dog, when you upgrade to level 5 or level 6."

    Hao Jian: "..." She really can't wash this.

    But not to mention, the level 9 host is really unfriendly to the low-level host, just like God's perspective is turned on.

    "The only thing I want to complain about is that the price of this cheat is much more expensive than the game cheat, and the Internet cafe machine comes with a cheat account, and it only costs 20 yuan an hour!"

    Fortunately, she has accumulated a net worth of no less than 100,000 points, plus The part that she later exchanged for cash can still allow her to use the "plug-in" a few more times.

    "Then what are you going to do next?" the system asked again.

    Hao Jian said as a matter of course: "How can I spend 5,000 yuan in vain, but get nothing! So of course I want to find out the next host, and then sell this Fang Xiaoji's information to the other party, at least reaching Make ends meet!" The

    system admits that it has never seen such a shameless person as Hao Jian!

    And Hao Jian is not just talking about it, she really intends to sell Fang Xiaoji's information, because Fang Xiaoji's information shows "human kills: 83".

    As far as Hao Jian is concerned, she will never show mercy to a host with a human life on her hands. Even if the other party can argue that he was forced to kill.

    Along the way, Hao Jian realized that under the chaos of order, some people may have dark thoughts and even put them into action, but only a small number of them, and more people under the official action to restore order , still have humanity, and upward thinking.

    And unless it is someone who participated in the action of eradicating evil forces, Hao Jian is not worthy of his tolerance.

    She asked Shi Gongdu to investigate, and Fang Xiaoji was just a railway employee, he was not a member of the guards, and he had never participated in the action to eliminate evil forces such as "Wugui". Therefore, the probability that he met bad guys and had to kill them was very low, and it was impossible to account for so many 83 cases.

    After Hao Jian sold Fang Xiaoji's information to Wen Shanggao for 50,000 yuan, he happily counted the money and said to the system: "You see, your rules may not encourage killing, because those who are immersed in killing Those who come to gain benefits may not know that their actions will be recorded and then sold as information to other hosts."

    "What does this have to do with our rules?"

    Hao Jian asked: "If you were a human being, when you obtained the intelligence information of two hosts, one showed that the number of people killed was 0, and the other showed that the number of people killed was 100. In contrast, who do you want to kill first?"

    "Kill One hundred people."

    Hao Jian snapped his fingers: "That's right, even if you don't want to admit it in your heart, you have to say, this is a hint, ordinary people may not notice it, just pass it on. As a simple piece of information, but for me, no piece of information is superfluous. Even the item of the number of people rescued!"

    "What's the matter with this item?"

    "Don't forget, the number of people I have rescued has reached When there were 100 people, I got the achievement and reward of 'Guardian', and when I killed 100, 500, and 1,000 zombies, I also got the title of achievement respectively. Although I haven't gotten The title related to murder, but I believe there will be achievements in this area, which proves that the information on the host that appears above is all related, so none of it is superfluous."

    System reflection: I asked so many questions What are you doing, just let her pretend to be aggressive quietly!

    ...

    The monster fighting team walked and returned to a familiar city, Chengxiang. Today's situation in Cheng Xiang is a little better than before, but not much better.

    Because of the evolution of the zombies, Cheng Xiang's troops have not received reinforcements after dealing with the "No Blame" small sect, so the progress of the restoration and construction work is very slow.

    In addition, the people generally rely on the power of the clan, often people in a village choose to live in the village, and then unanimously external. Due to the topography of Cheng Township, each village is scattered in the mountains and forests, and the guards cannot send guards to each village to help, so there are still many infected people who are bitten by zombies every day people.     Now Hao Jian can monitor zombies within a radius of two kilometers. Under her leadership, the monster hunting team has eliminated many zombies wandering around the village, and helped the guards restore the transportation capacity of the main traffic arteries.

    When passing by Huangtian Town, Xiaochuan County, Lian Runing and Xin Ting thought of Huang Yueming, so they stopped by Huang's house to have a look.

    But to their surprise, there used to be only a few small buildings including the Huang family in this large area, and most of them were terraced fields. But now, the terraced fields are gone, replaced by standing wooden houses and roadblocks at the intersections.

    The roadblock is controlled by a group of people, and judging from the opponent's equipment, it feels like entering a cottage.

    Fortunately, the other party was not so unreasonable. After they said they were looking for friends, they went in smoothly after paying some food per head.

    Not all eight people in the team went in. For safety reasons, Shi Gongdu, Hao Zuo, You Xiaoxiao and Lian Rumeng all stayed outside. Only Hao Jian, Lian Runing, Peng Mao and Xin Ting went inside.

    When they entered the Huang's house, they found that there were no less than fifteen people living in the Huang's house, which originally had only a family of five.

    But she had discovered this situation before Hao Jian came in, but she didn't speak up. After all, except for the official people and the people of the Apostles Association, ordinary people don't have any idea of ​​her identity.     Peng Mao found Huang Yueming in the crowd. The other party was already old, but now he looked even older. But when she remembered Hao Jian and others, she was still quite excited: "I didn't expect you to be alive! But why did you come back?"     "We are going back to our hometown, passing by here, and we will stop by to see you." Hao Jian Say.     Huang Yueming smiled: "No wonder you are all dark, you must have suffered a lot outside!"     Hao Jian did not deny it, and said tentatively: "It seems to be much more lively here."     The smile on Huang Yueming's face froze, and then He glanced furtively around, and then whispered, "This is a den of bandits!"

    According to what Huang Yueming said, most of the people here are foreigners, and the other party has taken advantage of the terrain here, because there are high mountains on both sides, and there is only one road passing through here, so as long as there are roadblocks at the two intersections, then here It has become an excellent fortress.

    At first, a group of people came here, and they occupied the vacant houses next to the Huang's house, and then they started to set up roadblocks, and the rest of the survivors had to make friends if they wanted to come in and find a place to live, or pass by. Either food or money.

    Later, more and more people came to seek refuge, and there was not enough room, so they asked the Huang family to make room for extra space, and their family of five lived on the roof.

    Everyone has to be obedient, the reason is of course because the other party has a gun. Huang Yueming's brother and sister-in-law fought with each other because the other party occupied their terraced fields, and were injured by the other party. Her elder brother lost a leg, and her elder sister-in-law is still very weak.

    Hao Jian and the others also guessed this point, after all, before coming in, the other party's real swords and guns were hung on their bodies to deter ordinary people!

    "Then how do you live?"

    "We still have some fields that have been planted with improved food crops according to the other party's requirements, and those hills that have been sprinkled with some medicinal powder have also begun to grow fruit trees. Those of us usually go to the fields Work, or work in the mountains, and when you are lucky, you can catch some wild animals that have not been infected and bring them back to raise..."

    This place has become a private refuge base.

    Hao Jian walked around here, and found out who had offensive weapons and who was the person monitoring here. Of course, they have been stared at since they came in, but after seeing that she has no other changes except wandering around, they can only hold back.

    Hao Jian spent another 5,000 points to check the information of the host closest to her, but she found that the host closest to her was 23 kilometers away.

    "Is there no host here?"

    Then she realized that she was negligent. This function can only find hosts below level 6. If there is no host here, it does not mean that there is no host. Maybe the other party's level is already above level 6.

    But Hao Jian wasn't sure what level the other party was, so she proposed to leave first.

    Seeing that they were going to leave, Huang Yueming was a little bit reluctant, but she couldn't force them to stay, and it was better for them to go back to their hometown than to stay here, so she sent them out of here.

    Lian Runing and Xin Ting reluctantly bid farewell to each other, and after the car drove away, they asked, "Are we leaving like this? It's obvious—"

    Hao Jian raised his index finger to signal them to be silent, and then asked from himself He took out a positioning tracker produced by the system.

    Lian Runing and the others searched themselves and found that it was a bug. These were obviously put on them when they were in contact with them. Lian Runing wrote on the paper: "Is it Yueming?"

    Hao Jian shook his head and destroyed the bugs: "After we went in, we were caught in a crowded place." Pushed and shoved once or twice."

    Everyone was stunned, thinking it was because of the large number of people that collisions were inevitable, but they didn't expect the other party to do it on purpose.

    "It seems that the other party is very wary of outsiders."

    "The other party is obviously an apostle, and he is also bullying others, so we just left?" Peng Mao asked.

    "We still have to go, but it's not us." Hao Jian put the location tracker on the car, and then said to Hao Zuo, "You and Rumeng drive the car and wait for us in a safe place."

    "Why is that ?" Me?" Hao Zuo asked.

    "Because you have to protect your sister Meng." You Xiaoxiao patted his head.

    "Hey, can I help too!" Lian Rumeng was also dissatisfied.

    "Okay, you guys go to help us find the way first, and we will catch up with you soon." After dismissing Hao Zuo and Lian

    Rumeng

    , Hao Jian made arrangements based on the information she had just received. An action to test the opponent's level.

    If the opponent's level is at level 6, then he must be alert to zombies within a range of 200 meters; if he can detect zombies within a range of 500 meters, he must be at level 7; if he can detect zombies within a range of one kilometer , and even find the location of the person she arranged, then it must be at level 8.

    She needs to figure out the opponent's level before starting the next plan.

    Shi Gongdu first ensured that the monitoring operation of the other party within one kilometer was suspended; Peng Mao and You Xiaoxiao drove off-road motorcycles to attract more than a dozen zombies one kilometer away—in order to ensure that there would be no accidents in the plan, resulting in There were too many zombies besieging innocent people, so Hao Jian asked You Xiaoxiao to control the number of zombies to ensure that the six of them would be sure to deal with all the zombies by then.

    Hao Jian hid within a range of 500 meters and used human body imaging to judge the opponent's actions; Lian Runing and Xin Ting hid in a dark place two hundred meters away to cooperate with Hao Jian, because the range of level 8 hosts, the range of human body imaging is within a radius of Within 200 meters, unless the opponent is a level 9 host, then they will all face great risks.

    Hao Jian mentioned this to them, but the other party supported her arrangement, so she could only give it a try if the other party did not reach level 9.

    Fortunately, the zombies were only discovered when they were about 500 meters away from the village, and they began to deploy them. Hao Jian judged from this point that the opponent's level should be at level 7.

    Immediately afterwards, she started the second phase of the plan to draw the other party out.

    When all the monitoring is stopped and zombies appear around at an extremely fast speed, that person should also know that this is intentional, and in order to find out who did these things and prevent back-ups, he cannot hide behind.

    After he came out with his people, Hao Jian and others gave them a big pot. They probably never thought that Hao Jian would go and come back!

    The other party was also very shocked. According to the tracker, they should have been more than ten kilometers away. Why did they appear here?

    "Do you know what you are doing? If you capture me, the hundreds of people there will not be able to survive!" the other party roared.

    Hao Jian paused and glanced at him, with a hesitant expression on his face.

    The other party felt that she was intimidated by him, and she was even more confident: "I tell you, I am an apostle. Without me, those hundreds of people would have starved to death and been bitten to death by zombies. How can there be such a good life?" ?”

    “Indeed, what you said makes sense.” Hao Jian nodded.

    "Of course, if you don't believe me, take me back and ask them to see if they depend on us very much!"

    Hao Jian smiled: "Then I can't let you go. If I take you back, I will enter the wolf's den. I I know, your ability has given them a guarantee of safety, compared to being enslaved by you, as long as they can survive, have dignity and freedom, it doesn't matter!"

    "Since you know, then you can't take me away , You are murdering! You are killing hundreds of lives!"

    Hao Jian sighed, and then said: "I will contact the guards and transfer those survivors to the nearest shelter, but you, I'm sorry , As long as you are around for a day, they will lose the courage to actively live and face zombies, relying on your ability, their future is still a dead end."

    If the central processing terminal system continues to To advance the progress of the competition and continuously eliminate the host, then this host who is hiding in the mountains and in a quiet corner will eventually be eliminated for various reasons.

    At that time, it may be in the form of a large number of zombie invasions, or in the form of battles. And no matter which way it is, I am afraid it will not be very friendly to the survivors here.

    She has no right to decide the way they want to live for Huang Yueming and the others, and it is conceivable that if she stood there at this moment, those people would definitely accuse her of being nosy, insult her angrily, and beat her.     If she is a compassionate person, she will definitely think about those people. It's a pity that she is not the Holy Mother, and she is still a ruthless person at heart, so in addition to helping them contact the guards, she will not give up this level 7 host who wants to use lethal weapons to escape at any time for them.

    When Huang Yueming and the others discovered that the person who went out to clean up the zombies today had all their weapons confiscated and expelled back, they realized that the person in charge had been taken away.

    All of a sudden, the crowd was raging, and everyone condemned and blamed Hao Jian and others, but Hao Jian and others did not show up. Gradually they began to panic and feel helpless, and when the helicopter arrived, they put their hope on the official again.

    Huang Yueming didn't know how she should look at Hao Jian and the others, but she remembered for a long time that she broke out of the siege, took great risks to return home, and then guarded the family with her brothers and sister-in-law. Come home with passion.

Chapter 160

    Hao Jian finally handed over the host to Wei Guojia for a price of 100,000 yuan.

    Wei Guojia was sent by Wen Shanggao. Last time Hao Jian sold the information on Fang Xiaoji, and in the end it was Fang Xiaoji who Wei Guojia took away. After all, under Wen Shanggao's command, Wei Guojia has the highest level on the surface, and his cooperation with Wei Renmin can completely prevent the high-level host from escaping.

    "I thought he would let you deal with it directly." Hao Jian said to Wei Guojia.

    "I don't want to do this." Wei Guojia was more emaciated than before, it seemed that he hadn't recovered from the blow of losing his brother, "You have reached level 9, right? I think you know it, next time The experience required for a level is unknown, which means that maybe there is no next level at all, and maybe the experience required starts at 100,000."

    "Then you just give up?" Hao Jian thought for a while, "He doesn't Let you move Le Yan?"

    Wei Guojia was a little tired: "He will not let me do things without evidence, and Le Yan is still a scientific researcher who has made great contributions, and now she is at the maritime security base..."

    " If I were you, I would kill these two people, and I will talk about whether there is a next level beforehand. Let me strengthen my own strength first."

    Wei Guojia squinted at her: "Then why don't you do it?"

    Hao Jian said: "It's not that you don't know, I gave up something to come out and sell information about the apostles. I still have a group of team members to support!"

    Wei Guojia twitched the corners of his mouth and stopped chatting with her. Just to let An Minghui investigate the whereabouts of the "no blame" high priest Zhao Xingyue, and who is their mastermind behind the scenes.

    An Minghui had already investigated this matter before Hao Jian formed a team, but it took him and the intelligence team to cooperate for such a long time to find out, which shows that the other party's ability is also great.

    Sure enough, it was Zhou Zhixing, chairman of the Eastern District, whose status was equal to Wen Shanggao. If he hadn't wanted to stabilize Wei Guojia and at the same time give Le Yan a warning, Wen Shanggao would not have secretly contacted those big shots and asked An Minghui to dispatch after obtaining their consent.

    Besides, Wen Shanggao doesn't like things that are out of his control to happen after he has deployed for so long. And Le Yan's actions happened to be out of his control, so for his own purpose, it was necessary for him to spend a lot of money to investigate this matter.

    It's just that when Zhou Zhixing was found out, Wen Shanggao was surprised, but he also wanted to understand many things. Why do the officials always know that there is a protective umbrella of the "Dongdajiao" inside, and that the "Dongdajiao" is a tool used by the other party to fight for power and profit, but they have never been able to find out, who knows, it is actually a high-level guard!

    He holds the Guard Corps in the Eastern District in his hand, and every time he dispatches to hunt down the key members of the East University Sect, it is his order. Now that the South University Sect has disappeared, but the East University Sect is still very active. Doesn’t this mean that it is Did someone deliberately let Dongdajiao jump around!

    However, Zhou Zhixing's goal is to completely control the eastern region, and then put pressure on those big men, and then completely split or replace them.

    And Zhao Xingyue is his mistress. After the two were found out, An Minghui and others were in danger several times, but Zhou Zhixing's opponent also wanted to take the opportunity to pull him off, so he helped An Minghui escape. .

    After Wen Shanggao reported this matter, the big men above immediately removed Zhou Zhixing from his position, and then sent the nearest guard team to ensure that he handed over the power without causing any rebellion.

    Although the eastern region was very turbulent, it was too far away from the southern province, and Hao Jian was not interested in learning too much about it. After reminiscing about the past with Wei Guojia, they parted ways again.

    The group left Cheng Township and entered Xinghua City again. Xin Ting still regretted not saying goodbye to Huang Yueming formally, and also talked about what happened to her later.

    Peng Mao suddenly "pained youth literature": "So treat every farewell as the last one, because you don't know—"

    Shi Gongdu hurriedly pressed his mouth: "Fuck me, say these unlucky words. Do you think you have a long life?"

    Peng Mao rolled his eyes and pushed him away: "Don't beat me, you stink!"

    "Damn, I'll kill you!" The

    two of them just started fighting , I didn't really do it.

    Hao Zuo drove with them, and asked curiously if they had any grudges, after all, he had seen them quarreling all the way. Xin Ting said with a smile: "When we happened to form a team before, they disliked each other."

    "I didn't dislike him, it was all because he stared at you lustfully, my woman , how could he be so coveted by him?!" Peng Mao said.

    "Bah, I don't know who has been so courteous all the way, and was scared to pee by the zombies!" Shi Gongdu said contemptuously.

    After exposing each other's gossip, the two of them were really on the verge of a fight. Fortunately, Hao Jian informed them on the walkie-talkie that their destination had arrived.

    The destination was Xinghua's guard headquarters, which was established later. After all, the lesson from the collapse of Xinghua Airport was too painful. The officials conveniently sent thousands of people to reorganize the order and clean up the "no blame" forces.

    At present, the Xinghua City Guard has many operations, so it is necessary for Hao Jian to understand their operations, so as not to disrupt the opponent's plan when he acts himself.

    Here, they met Hu Dan again.

    Speaking of which, Hao Jian also has to thank Hu Dan. If it wasn't for Hu Dan's recommendation, Hao Jian might not have been able to join the "Special Response Team". The two of them also had contact later, but it was all business, and they communicated face to face, which was the first time in two years.

    And Xinghua City is also Shi Gongdu's hometown. Hao Jian also asked him if he needed to go back to the villa his grandfather left for him. Shi Gongdu said stubbornly: "I am not a fragile person. When I leave When I was there, I decided to leave everything behind!"

    Hao Jian sneered, and then deliberately passed by his villa, and then he yelled to stop.

    When the group returned to the Shi family's villa, only the broken windows on the first floor were demolished, and the windows on the second and third floors were also smashed. The rest of the small pieces of furniture were either removed or smashed, just like when the Eight-Power Allied Forces entered the Old Summer Palace.

    Shi Gongdu's equipment that could not be moved was gone, and he cursed several times in spite of himself.

    "Okay, for the time being, let's stay here! There are no windows, and the view is very good." Hao Jian said.

    Shi Gongqi said angrily: "God, you have a good view!" But everyone couldn't help laughing, and his anger disappeared instantly, and he laughed.

    After a while, he said fiercely: "Laughing, don't rain at night, the rain will spill in, I see if you can sleep soundly!"

    Not to mention, his mouth seemed to be open. It rained that night, and it continued to rain for two days. The rain wet the floor of the room.

    The bed was placed right next to the bay window, and there was really no way to sleep, so several people ran to the hall to make beds on the floor. Fortunately, they cleaned up a little during the day, otherwise they would not be able to sleep all night.

    ...

    The group stayed in Xinghua City for a longer time, because Xinghua City needed to support many things, and then temporarily went to the coastal cities. By the time Hao Jian passed the market opening, it had been two years and two months since she left.

    When Hao Zuo heard Lian Runing mention Kaishi as Hao Jian's hometown, he suddenly remembered that Hao Jian's hometown was also his father's hometown. But his father never mentioned to him that this is their hometown, and it was even the first time he knew that there was such a small city with a small population, equivalent to an eighteenth-tier city.

    Lian Runing was also a little bit embarrassed. She and Hao Jian were chased and fled in embarrassment when they left. She can't even imagine what the town and village have become now.

    Hao Jian didn't intend to go back, but she went to pay homage to her mother.

    The tomb that has not been cleaned for two years is now covered with weeds, and the original mountain road is also covered by the weeds all over the mountain. Hao Jian almost couldn't find the way. Fortunately, she found the way and the tomb, because there was a wooden board she threw in front of the tomb, with some crooked scratches on it.

    Only Hao Jian and Lian Runing came here. After all, this is her family business, and she doesn't need to bring others to worship. As for Lian Runing, she claimed to be Hao Jian's object, so she should also come to pay homage to her ancestors.

    Hao Zuo didn't come, because Hao Jian didn't let him come, and he was too embarrassed to come. But Hao Jian pointed to Hao Kan's parents, the mountain where their grandma's tomb is located, and said, "I think they would be very happy that you went to worship them, after all, you are their precious golden grandson."

    Hao Zuo snorted and said, "I don't want to go!" Then he ran back to You Xiaoxiao and others.

    After Hao Jian and Lian Runing worshiped Chen Xiuzhu, they walked on the mountain again. Hao Jian pointed to a hillside and said, "No, this is the place we know."

    Lian Runing gave her a puzzled look: " Didn't you just show up later? Could it be that you found out that I was being chased by zombies a long time ago, but you didn't do anything about it?" The

    system kept replying in Hao Jian's mind: "That's right, she was very ruthless at that time Do nothing to save you!"

    "How come, that position is not good, didn't I go to save you later?!" Hao Jian opened his eyes.

    Lian Runing didn't believe it: "Look, what's your name? You're talking nonsense with your eyes open. I remembered one more thing. You confessed to me for no reason when you were at your house, and the system forced you, right? It didn't come from your heart at all!"

    "How could it be?!"

    "Then repeat the three sentences you confessed at that time!"

    "..." Hao Jian said that she needed to think about it, "I love you."

    "No!"

    "...I know, what I said at the time was that I like you, but now I am more than just liking you, so I will upgrade a little bit!"

    Lian Runing felt that she barely passed the first level "Then what's next?" Hao Jian opened his mouth, and suddenly pointed in the direction of You     Xiaoxiao

    and the others: "I seem to have heard their cries!"

, grabbing her clothes: "You haven't finished yet!"

    "I love you!" "I've

    said it!"

    Hao Jian simply stopped, put his arms around her waist and kissed her.

    You Xiaoxiao, who just came to look for them, quickly covered Hao Zuo's eyes: "You are too young to look!"

    "I am sixteen years old!" Hao Zuo said.

    "Sixteen years old still belongs to puppy love. Jinjiang Literature Network does not support puppy love. Don't you know that there is a risk of locking texts?!"

    Hao Zuo: "..." What does his early love have anything to do with Jinjiang Literature!

    When Lian Runing heard the voice, she quickly pushed Hao Jian away. She blushed. She thought that Hao Jian was lying to her, but she didn't expect that it was really You Xiaoxiao's voice.

    "What's the matter?" Hao Jian was very experienced, and the old god asked.

    "Uh, it's okay. I just found a rabbit nest. I want to see if there are any wild rabbits. If there are, can we catch a few to raise?" You Xiaoxiao was gearing up, looking a little excited.

    After all, the zombie virus can also be transmitted to animals, but there are too few living creatures that have not been infected, and have not been killed by zombies or zombie animals as prey. If we can catch wild animals and bring them back to raise them, and hatch more animals, then there will be meat to eat in the future!

    Although Hao Jian can also buy meat in the system mall, but meat is very expensive, and she doesn't buy it often if she is a vegetarian, but other people seldom eat meat, so they will especially crave it.

    Hao Jian looked around for help, and found that there were some traces of zombie animals, but there were no zombies, so she reported to You Xiaoxiao and others, first dealt with the zombie animals, and then slowly went to dig out the rabbit nest.

    After Hao Jian and the others left, Hao Zuo secretly went to stay in front of Chen Xiuzhu's grave for a minute, and then quickly followed everyone's pace.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
35.3K 1.7K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
2.4K 176 106
One day, Shao Mang was drunk and depressed. Looking back on his years of cultivation, he found that he could sum it up in one sentence - the proud da...