The System Send Me The Object

By fanyi__

After the zombie virus ravaged the world, a doomsday survival system appeared on the game anchor Hao Jian. Th... More

Chapter 01.05
Chapter 06.10
Chapter 11.15
Chapter 16.20
Chapter 21.25
Chapter 26.30
Chapter 31.35
Chapter 36.40
Chapter 41.45
Chapter 46.50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 096.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.130
Chapter 131.135
Chapter 136.140
Chapter 141.145
Chapter 151.155
Chapter 156.160
Chapter 161.165
Chapter 166.168

Chapter 146.150

51 2 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 146

    Hao Jian doesn't care whether Wen Shanggao doubts her or not, because even if Wen Shanggao finds out her true identity, she has nothing to do.

    An Minghui was leading the Wei brothers to talk to them about some affairs in the "Special Response Team". When he saw her, he said, "Hao Jian, you came just in time. Don't you have a list of the apostles' ranks? Give me a list of them." Newcomer, take a look."

    Hao Jian glanced at Wei Guojia and said, "I didn't bring it with me."

    "It's okay, I'll take it with you." Wei Guojia smiled slightly.

    Hao Jian went back to get the list, Wei Guojia followed, and An Minghui still took Wei Renmin and Wei Shehui to familiarize himself with the department's situation.

    "It turns out that you are a member of Chairman Wen's secret department, no wonder." Wei Guojia said suddenly.

    Hao Jian nodded and asked, "Why did you agree to join?"

    Wei Guojia smiled helplessly: "It's not our turn to refuse, is it? Although we have restrained our actions a lot, I also know the official urgency, no If they find out evidence that the second child is not an apostle, they will not believe the second child. And no matter what the purpose of Chairman Wen, it is good for our three brothers to join, isn't it?"

    Hao Jian did not object to their joining the "special Response Team", joining also has the advantages of joining, for example, it will be more convenient for them to cooperate in the future, but under Wen Shanggao's nose, they still have to be cautious.     Hao Jian gave the list to Wei Guojia, who glanced at it briefly, and then sighed: "At the beginning, the Apostles Association announced the list of grades, but they didn't announce how to confirm the grades of the apostles. We asked someone and didn't explain in detail. It turns out that these are all ordered by Chairman Wen, and it is the 'Special Response Team' who summed them up."     For the first time, Wei Guojia realized that the existence of this department seemed to be more interesting than he imagined, and he didn't think these The information was announced by Hao Jian. After all, with Hao Jian's vigilance, she would not do such a thing that would expose herself, but maybe it would add fuel to the flames?

    He thought about it again. If Hao Jian contributed to the information, it means that Hao Jian's level at that time should be around level 7.

    Although he cooperated with Hao Jian to save his life, he still didn't share too much information. He never told Hao Jian his level, and Hao Jian naturally wouldn't say her level either.

    His current level is at level 7, because the previous actions are restricted, so the level rises very slowly. But it doesn't matter, Wen Shanggao gave the three brothers the opportunity to act openly in the future to earn experience and upgrade, and they will catch up soon.

    Hao Jian said: "You can see far when you stand tall, but I advise you, don't be too obsessed with the 'Apostle Game'."

    Wei Guojia felt that there was something in Hao Jian's words, but Hao Jian didn't say anything more. Going back, recalling her attitude these days, vaguely weird.

    ...

    Zhong Qingming hid in the bookstore many times, but members of the guards always appeared nearby to search, and they didn't search residential buildings and convenience stores very much, but came to bookstores and libraries to search.

    He also slowly figured out that something was wrong, the other party probably knew that the place where he was staying was a bookstore. For this reason, he had to give up his plan to continue hiding in the bookstore and find a safe place to hide first, but before that, he carried twenty thick books with him.     After hiding for a while, he became interested in why the authorities knew where he was. It's a pity that I can be recognized by people wherever I go with this appearance, so it's really inconvenient to inquire about the news.     Thinking of this, he decided to find a hair salon and dye his hair into grandma gray first. After all, he has read a lot of books and knows how to do it. Although the final dyed effect is not as good-looking as a professional's, but after changing his hairstyle, he looks much younger.     Then I shaved my beard clean, started to put makeup on my face, and put a row of earrings on my ears, and bought tools from the system mall to tattoo myself on my neck—although it was painful, but compared to the previous tattoo The pain of being an experimental subject is already considered light.

    After doing this, he also changed his dressing style. He was originally dressed as an elite, and he became a young man in a hip-hop style.

    I have to say that although he doesn't like this kind of dress up, it really makes him look a lot younger, especially the face after makeup is quite different from his previous appearance.

    After making these changes, he tried to appear in front of others. As a result, ordinary people could hardly recognize him, and the guards also subconsciously ignored this kind of attire.

    Afterwards, Zhong Qingming looked for opportunities to go back to the bookstore to look for books. Later, he found that the books in the bookstore were basically the same. He couldn't find any books he hadn't read, so he had to focus on the library.     Every district in Nanfang City has a district library, as well as a municipal library and a provincial library owned by a provincial capital city. The provincial library has a large collection of books. If he can enter it, he may upgrade to level 9 within half a year. It won't be a problem.     But the problem is, as a provincial library, there are a lot of books in it, so the officials have always paid attention to the order of the provincial library.     Originally, the provincial library was located in the downtown area, which was a zombie-infested area, so there were no traces of living people moving there, but as the order was being restored, and the government freed up manpower to clean up the zombies, the provincial library became the one that the government wanted to recover. one of the places.     Zhong Qingming took a look through the binoculars in the high office building. The entrances and exits of the Provincial Library are protected, which means that the government has already stationed forces inside.     At this time, he saw a helicopter appearing in the sky above the square, and a member of the guards was on it to attract the attention of the zombies, gather all the surrounding zombies, and then drop grenades and the like, although it may not be able to kill the zombies , but at least they can be locked in their actions, and now the guards hiding around the square will encircle and suppress them.     In just two hours, thousands of zombies in the square were eliminated in this way. The engineering troops of the escort quickly drove in and erected protective works around the square, and several helicopters came from above, and several people in white coats came down from above at the moment.

    Zhong Qingming could tell that those were all scientific researchers, and their goal seemed to be the provincial library. After all, it was a provincial library. book.

    "8.433 million volumes!" Zhong Qingming was very regretful. If he could read so many books, he would have to be promoted several levels.

    He observed with the binoculars for a while, and then saw a somewhat familiar woman. He didn't remember meeting this woman when he came to Nanfang City, so he should have met this woman before arriving in Nanfang City. Judging from her dress and the attitude of the people around her, the position should not be low, so it is unlikely that he met her on the way to Nanfang City...

    Combined with his experiences these days, he finally remembered where he met her He had passed this woman——it was in Mingzhu City, after he escaped from the Agricultural Science Museum, he took hostages and hid around, only to accidentally see a woman in the escort team.

    Originally, she was just a mere woman, so it didn't attract his attention, but unfortunately, she was the only woman among the people at that time, so he had to take a second look, so he just remembered it.

    Recalling that experience, Zhong Qingming felt unhappy, and he thought that since the other party was able to come out to chase him, it meant that she knew about the experiment, at least when he was rescued by the authorities and dragged to extract a confession, she knew about it.

    "...Then, she may know many things, and she is not innocent." Zhong Qingming's eyes flashed a murderous intent.

    Before entering the library with Lian Runing, Hao Jian suddenly felt a strange sight. She followed the source of the sight and looked around, only seeing the reflective glass walls of the tall buildings around the square.

    Zhong Qingming was taken aback by her gaze, and hurriedly retracted the binoculars and body. After a while, he realized that Hao Jian's gaze had never met him at all.     Hao Jian didn't pay any more attention after feeling that the gaze disappeared. She felt that there were still living people around here. Since there were living people, she couldn't care if others were spying on her secretly.     "What's wrong?" Lian Runing turned to look at her.

    "It's okay. You can study it carefully while the higher-ups are going to transfer some precious scientific research materials to the Science Center," Hao Jian said.

    Although the officials decided to guard the library, they were also worried that there would be danger and they needed to evacuate. At that time, the survivors broke into the place and caused the loss of some precious documents. What should I do? So the officials decided to transfer some precious scientific research documents to the Science Center first. Compared with here, the University City is safer.

    When Hao Jian entered the largest library in the southern city, he found that many bookshelves had collapsed, and the place was still a bit chaotic, as if someone had already stayed here and caused chaos before the official took it back.

    Fortunately, all the books that are commonly found in the market are lost. Those rare books and collections of literature are all elsewhere, and no one without librarian qualifications can enter.

    Lian Runing and others went to copy the resources of the digital information resource library, while Hao Jian walked around. When she walked to the area of ​​books related to computer science, she stopped suddenly, and then flipped through a few books.

    "System, your mall sells everything, why are there no books on this subject?" Hao Jian asked suddenly.

    System: "...This is decided by the central processing terminal system."

    Hao Jian chuckled.

    System: Why do you feel that her smile is a bit pervasive?

    "Did you know? With the rise of e-books, fewer and fewer people come through traditional books, and in the era of big data, nothing can be separated from computer data. It's like these books..." Hao Jian's pupils A blue light flashed, "Actually, it's just data." The

    system "2018" said: "Host, you promised me."

    Hao Jian shrugged his shoulders, arranged the books neatly, and asked: "2018, you Have you read these books?"

    Hao Jian changed her name, "2018" felt that she was not talking to a data, but a person with a code name, that is, the real him.

    He was silent for a while, and replied within the allowed range: "I haven't read it."

    "If I open it to read, can you read the relevant information?"

    "...It seems possible."

    Hao Jian ticked the box The corner of the mouth: "Then have you ever thought that the purpose of your central processing system is to let you learn through our eyes?"

    "2018" thinks that Hao Jian's idea is actually very likely that the committee is researching multi-dimensional information One of the purposes of space time, because in this space, more things can be done with the least amount of time, one of which can be applied to education and learning.

    However, the current purpose is to attract investment and experiment, so it will be used for league matches, and there is no guarantee that it will be used in a wider field in the future.

    "Why don't you study with me?" Hao Jian asked again.

    System: "No, thank you!"

    "You don't want to learn, so how can you find a way to make a deal with me?"

    "2018" was stunned for a moment, he almost forgot that he had a deal with Hao Jian , he needs Hao Jian to squeeze into the top ten, and now Hao Jian has been working hard to upgrade and survive, but he forgot the help he promised to Hao Jian.

    It's no wonder he forgot. After all, he often regards Hao Jian as a set of data, a tool, an existence without emotion and life. Regarding data, he has no need to fulfill his promise.     However, whenever he looked at the world according to Hao Jian's thinking and what he had experienced, the "awakened" data was like a species with life, and he couldn't kill a life.     He sighed, and tentatively replied, "One hundred."     Hao Jian wondered what "one hundred" meant, and he was sure that this number did not refer to time or money, but what the system cared most about , nothing more than its benefits, right? Speaking of its stakes...     "Being one of the 100 surviving hosts? Will anything change by then?"

    The system acquiesced, although he didn't tell Hao Jian directly, when the top 100 came out, the committee said that a new competition system would be adopted, although he didn't know what changes would be made, but before that there were hundreds of surviving hosts , He has a lot of time to think of a way!

Chapter 147

    Since she wants to get into the top 100, she can't have an accident before that. Now she knows thousands of hosts. In other words, she can't rely on her high level to ensure her absolute safety, because the enemy is likely to take advantage of it. Official forces attacked her.

    After realizing this, Hao Jian began to think about more things, such as how to ensure that the authorities would not use her as a test subject after her identity was exposed.

    When Lian Runing found Hao Jian, she found her sitting on the sofa and meditating. If she didn't consider the environment of the scene, she still had the domineering style of thinking about national affairs on her own sofa.

    Lian Runing let out a chuckle, which brought Hao Jian back to his senses, and when he looked up, he saw his lover standing in front of him smiling silly. He stretched out his hand and pulled her to her side to sit down, then kissed her while no one was around, and asked, "Why

    are you here?" After turning around, I saw you fishing here."

    "How can this be called fishing? I was wondering if I should transfer some books to the shelter for the survivors to read."

    There is no civilian communication signal, and there is no network . Without TV entertainment, if not even a little book, the spiritual life of the survivors will collapse sooner or later.

    Hao Jian had already asked Wen Shanggao, and those big figures decided that they would not resume civilian communication until they found out how to eliminate the zombie virus and completely quelled the chaos caused by "Wugui" and other forces.

    Because once civilian communications and the Internet are restored, not only will people with ulterior motives continue to use online public opinion to attack the government, but some people will also form another "no-blame" organization.     Now the government has equipment to detect the zombie virus, so there is no need to worry about the large-scale spread of the virus caused by the virus carrier entering the shelter. With less worries in this regard, the officials are free to solve the remaining problems.     After hearing Hao Jian's words, Lian Runing also thought it was a good idea.

    Although this world may be just a projection of the past, for her, she has given her true feelings and will not treat other survivors as fictional characters, so she also hopes that they can live better.

    "But can the books here be moved?"

    Hao Jian thought for a moment, and asked the system: "Do you have any high-tech technology that can make books be projected and played?" The

    system was speechless. It knew that Hao Jian was teasing it. The tone of "I know you are a high-tech plane", but she didn't express what she knew about its origin. It made it nervous and at the same time found that there was no error in the parameters at all. This kind of mood made it feel like it was being roasted on fire, and it was very tormented.

    "Tsk, that's the only pervert who can do this." The system thought.

    The system answered her angrily: "No!"

    "Then it seems that you didn't study well and your skills are not up to par." Hao Jian sighed, then turned her head and said to Lian Runing, "Most of the books here are not alone. Pulling out one book from each edition is equivalent to putting the eggs in separate baskets." The

    system was still depressed by Hao Jian's phrase "the technology is not up to scratch", and seeing her turn her head, she went to talk to Qingyuan, nothing at all Taking it seriously, he didn't die of anger.     Hao Jian mentioned to the higher-ups about collecting books for the refuge, and the higher-ups had already thought about it. What's more, even though the communication signal was not restored and the civilian network was temporarily shut down, they could still enrich them. For spiritual life, such as distributing some digital resources to shelters, and then casting some pre-apocalyptic film and television works through the shelters.     The matter of the new refuge in the sea area was handed over to Zeng Jianxiong and Liao Yin. The two sent people to the nearby school library, bookstore, and theater to collect books, and then vacated some shops as reading rooms. Reader cards are issued to refugees.     In addition, in order to enrich the lives of the people, people are also organized to play various sports.     After normal training, or refugees who have no mission, they can play basketball, badminton, table tennis, etc. in their spare time.

    It has to be said that human beings are very adaptable. They were killing zombies outside a minute ago, but after returning to the refuge and touching the basketball, they completely forgot about the threat of zombies, and played basketball happily instead. .

    Of course, this kind of situation is also the result of "survival of the fittest". After all, those with poor psychological endurance collapsed not long after the end of the world, or went crazy or committed suicide.

    ...

    On a scorching summer day, on the Xijiang River in Zhaoshi, a fishing boat was sailing slowly on the river.

    A man was sitting on the deck, and the small stove in front of him was cooking noodles, and a young man was sitting in the cabin, looking at the river with a blank expression.

    "Eat noodles." The man lifted the lid of the pot, and the steam rushed towards his face.

    The boy rolled his eyes, picked up the bowl and walked out, the man gave him half a bowl of noodles, he muttered: "It's too little, give me more!" The

    man snorted coldly: "I'm too full to find a way to escape ? I won’t give you too much food, just to let you remember that you can’t run away from me until I find your sister.” The

    young man stared at him and finished half a bowl of noodles without saying a word, then immediately Go back to the cabin and get ready to sleep.

    After a while, he thought about it, and felt a little uneasy, and said, "I said she wouldn't take risks for me, but you don't believe me, then don't make a trip in vain, and put yourself in it." The

    man's eyes Sweeping across his body, he said: "Sending you all the way back to Yuncheng from the southern city is not counted as your risk, so what is it? Stop playing tricks in front of me, or else you will be in danger." You feel good."

    If Hao Jian was there, he would definitely recognize the young man as the younger brother Hao Zuo she thought she would never see again, and that man was Ji Chang on the arrest warrant.

    If you want to ask how these two people appeared together, you have to start after Hao Jian handed Hao Zuo to Committee Member Lin.

    Hao Zuo became independent and grew up quickly after he was placed in a refuge by the largest lake in Yuncheng, "Sea of ​​Clouds" by Commissioner Lin. On the one hand, he tried to find out about Hao Feng, and on the other hand, he followed the original plan to keep an eye on his grandfather's whereabouts.

    At the age of fifteen, he is considered half an adult, and An Minghui has taught him a lot of survival methods, and he often trains when he is in the shelter. Although the training is painful, he can bear this pain compared to relying on others to live.

    So after three months, he successfully joined the team that Yuncheng went out to collect resources.

    Three more months passed like this, that is, in April, Commissioner Lin found him and told him that someone in the official team was inquiring about him. Because everyone knew that he was looking for his father and grandfather, so they came to tell him.

    Hao Zuo felt that something was wrong, but he still contacted the person who inquired about him and asked who was inquiring about him.

    The other party was a mid-level cadre in the guard. Hao Zuo had contact with a guard cadre of this level in Yuncheng since the last time he followed Hao Jian back to Yuncheng and met Zhou Dongxu, so he didn't know his father. Or whether grandpa knew this cadre.

    The other party saw him and said, "A middle-aged man is looking for you. He said his name is Hao Feng, and he is your father."

    Hao Zuo asked, "How did he find you and persuade you to inquire about my whereabouts?" The

    other party obviously didn't expect him to ask such a question, so he said: "He is a friend with our Shangfeng, and he told me to go to the refuge to inquire about you."

    Although Hao Zuo was still a little skeptical, he was too I wanted to see my family, so I knew there was a flaw, but I still believed it halfway.

    When the other party asked him to come to the camp, he kept an eye out and contacted Zhou Dongxu to inquire about it.

    Although he looked for Zhou Dongxu, there was no news from Zhou Dongxu so soon, so he went to the agreed place with the other party first. After all, he was just an ordinary boy and had no value at all.

    Afterwards, many twists and turns occurred. Zhou Dongxu was searched by him, and he had a lot of doubts, so he sent people to investigate, and accidentally discovered Ji Chang's hiding place and the corrupt members of the team that had not been cleared.

    It turned out that even though Yuncheng made an action to pull out many of Ji Chang's protective umbrellas, he didn't expect his hand to reach so deep that even a hundred-member guard team became his minions, and he hid in the camp No wonder the officials couldn't find him everywhere, because he was in the safest place!     One of the purposes of the mid-level cadre who found Hao Zuo took in Ji Chang was to continue to use Ji Chang to manufacture drugs to control more people, so that he would have the opportunity to increase his troops and seize power.     But both Zhou Dongxu and Hao Zuo were curious why the other party was following him.     Zhou Dongxu is destined to be unaware of this matter, because in the chaos, Ji Chang hijacked Hao Zuo and escaped from Yuncheng.     Hao Zuo only found out when he got along with Ji Chang that it was Yuncheng's official traitor who betrayed Hao Jian's relationship with him. Ji Chang learned that Hao Jian participated in the action that cost him his troops, and even though she apparently came here to work in the shelter, in fact, the background of their group is not simple. Someone saw them secretly with Committee Member Lin. There seems to be an unknown official organization behind this.     After that action, an important person in "Wugui" was taken away by Hao Jian, and he also knew some things that could be easily found out by others. Care, this is enough to show that Hao Jian has a close relationship with Hao Zuo.     With the help of an official insider, Ji Chang quickly figured out the relationship between Hao Zuo and Hao Jian. At the same time, he developed great resentment and interest in Hao Jian and the department behind her, so he did everything possible to make Hao Zuo Get it out, and plan to kidnap him to find Hao Jian.     After Hao Zuo found out that his target was Hao Jian, he denied his relationship with Hao Jian. After all, the organization in Yuncheng couldn't find out his relationship with Hao Jian.     But who made him and Hao Jian know about their sibling relationship by chance during those days when he and Hao Jian were in the Yuncheng Guards?

    In addition, Ji Chang is not a fool. Knowing that Hao Jian had appeared in the neighborhood where he stayed, and knowing that Hao Zuo's home is in Xichengyuan in the next neighborhood, he deduced the conclusion that "Hao Jian personally sent Hao Zuo home". From this, he thinks that Hao Jian actually still cares about a younger brother like Hao Zuo, and with Hao Zuo as a threat, he thinks it will be beneficial to negotiate with Hao Jian.

    Of course, seeking revenge on Hao Jian was only one of his purposes in going to Nanfang City.

    He couldn't stay in Yuncheng anymore. Not only did he have no helpers in the government, but he was also wanted everywhere. The reason why he wanted to leave the most was that there were too few hosts in Yuncheng.

    Originally, there were only a few living hosts in Yuncheng, and even fewer were killed by him later. The rest were all hiding in safe places, and he had no way of getting them. So after knowing that there are many hosts in the southern province, especially the southern city, he started thinking about it.

    Ji Chang snatched a fishing boat, and now he has arrived in Zhaoshi, as long as he sails out of the river mouth and goes up the sea, he will soon be able to reach Nanfang City.

Chapter 148

    Hao Zuo didn't expect that he would return to Nanfang City one day. It has been nearly eleven months since he last stayed in Nanfang City. he.

    Living alone for so long, he has given up looking for Hao Feng, and no longer pins his hopes on his grandfather, and he is already sixteen years old after his birthday. I will fold in Nanfang City.

    As expected, Ji Chang is not well-known in the southern province, and he was not recognized when he got along with the fishermen several times. After all, no one would have thought that he would come here all the way.

    He settled down in a remote fishing village in Nanfang City, and inquired about a lot of things in Nanfang City, but he couldn't find Hao Jian's whereabouts.

    He picked up Hao Zuo's collar: "What does your sister do, why don't you tell the truth?!"

    Hao Zuo rolled his eyes, a little impatient: "I told you, I don't know! Besides, With her ability, it is estimated that she will be promoted, and there is no news now, even if she is promoted, how can anyone in this small fishing village know about it!"

    Ji Chang slapped her and said coldly "You have to remember your identity. Those who dare to lose their temper at me will survive."

    Hao Zuo is obviously used to the cruelty of this drug lord, and even beats people at the slightest disappointment, but It was just a slap, but he could bear it.

    Ji saw that he had no words, so he snorted, let go of him, and went back to think of a solution again.

    Although he couldn't find out about Hao Jian for a while, it didn't mean he would never find it. He heard that the government seemed to need some fish caught from the sea for experiments, and there were fishermen in the fishing village who specialized in this.

    So he bought the corresponding items in the system mall again, and then started to make drugs. After finishing, he let those fishermen be contaminated with drugs. Ask for various information from the office or from officials.

    This trick can be said to be tried and tested. Many fishermen who have lowered the demand for fish find that their lives are slowly returning to the past, and gradually panic and become confused. When they are infected with drugs , soon sank, at this time Ji often asked them to go to the refuge as eyeliners as survivors, and they had to obey orders.

    Hao Zuo wanted to report the guards passing by the fishing village several times, but Ji Chang was very vigilant about this, so he was never able to get close to the guards. For this reason, Ji Chang found out that he almost broke one of his legs.

    If it wasn't for worrying that his leg would be broken and he would regret dragging himself down, Ji Chang would probably be merciless when he beat someone up.

    And relying on those eyeliners, Ji Chang quickly grasped the dynamics of Nanfang City. But for him, the situation in Southern City is not very optimistic.

    He used to be active in Yuncheng, and he was not considered a big drug lord. There are many people who are more powerful than him. He just took advantage of the system. With the medicine provided by the system, he doesn't need to make drugs. trouble.

    Moreover, he found that the finished products made from some ingredients of the system's medicine were more pure than the materials obtained from the black market, which made his business very good in the Yuncheng area.

    However, he also stopped in Yuncheng, and after leaving Yuncheng, he was nothing.

    After coming to Nanfang City, he has a deep understanding. This Nanfang City is the area with the largest official power in the South, and all work is carried out in an orderly manner. It is not easy for him to create chaos.

    Baihe supercars are all here... ㈧㈧⑸⑷㈧㈧㈧㈥㘾...

    In addition, there is also the "Wugui" Nandajiao who is active in Nanfang City. He has an enmity with " Wugui". It's almost the same old nest.

    In addition, there is also the "Apostle Association" in the southern city, that is, there are many hosts like him gathered, and his actions will be discovered by the same kind if he is a little careless, so he will report it to the authorities.

    He also found out the whereabouts of Hao Jian, but not long after the fishermen sent him the news, the guards appeared again near the fishing village. He was keenly aware that the other party was coming towards him, so he took Hao Zuo and left here as soon as possible.

    He was already level 8, and the temptation and siege of the guards did not pose much threat to him. He easily escaped from the fishing village and went to the sea area.

    But afterwards he wondered, why did the guards discover his identity so quickly?

    He once suspected that Hao Zuo was the one who did the trick, but after thinking about it, he found that it was not the case. He said to Hao Zuo: "I didn't expect your sister to be valued by the authorities."

    "What do you mean?"

    "When someone asked about you, what was your first reaction?" Ji Chang asked back.

    "Inquire who is inquiring about me."

    "So, when I asked someone to inquire about your sister, if she was not an important person, how could the authorities investigate who was inquiring about her?!"

    Hao Zuo said : "Even so, she won't take risks for me."

    "It doesn't matter, we've come to this point anyway, so what if we don't take advantage of it!"

    ...

    When Ji Chang held Hao Zuo and fled in Nanfang City, Hao Zuo Jian also received relevant news.

    "According to the fishermen's confession, the other party used drugs to force them to obey his orders and sneak into the refuge to inquire about the situation in Nanfang City and your news. And the boy that the man was leading, named Hao Zuo, seemed to be kidnapped Yes, because when the boy does not cooperate with that man, he will be beaten severely by the man." The person who reported said.

    Hao Jian's expression didn't change. From the eyes of others, it seemed that the person who was beaten had nothing to do with her.

    "This is consistent with the situation from Yuncheng. That man is Ji Chang. He kidnapped Hao Zuo in Yuncheng and then came to Nanfang City." The person who reported said, "But one thing I can't understand is why the other party Want to inquire about your news?"

    When Hao Jian learned that Ji Chang had come to Nanfang City, he communicated with the system: "It's fine for Zhong Qingming to appear here, why did Ji Chang also come? On the surface, he may have come for me, but in fact ...You need the hosts to decide the outcome among each other, if you don't get all the hosts in one place, how can you achieve it? So he came here, perhaps with the help of your central processing system!"

    Hao Jian has long been I figured it out, the central processing system can find good reasons when promoting the occurrence of events, that is, there are no loopholes, and everyone naturally thinks along with this idea, instead of thinking about the unreasonable things. place.

    Hao Jian doesn't think he has the ability to attract Ji Chang to come to the southern city for her, that is to say, Ji Chang's coming to her is just a reason arranged by the central processing system, and it is actually designed for the contact between the hosts opportunity.

    It's just that she was very curious, why Nanfang City, instead of everyone moving closer to Yuncheng and Mingzhu City?

    She secretly analyzed the situation of the apostles in various places, but she had a vague guess—whether the central processing system will arrange for the hosts to gather in the area with the highest level experience or hosts with special abilities?

    Because so far, she thinks that Tucker, Kelly, etc. who gain experience by killing the host are more likely to get a higher level. After all, if there are such characters in Pearl City or Yuncheng, there will be no news at all. revealed.

    Of course, it is not ruled out that there are also high-level hosts abroad, but if her guess is correct, as long as the highest-level person or that special host is still in Nanfang City, then there will be many foreign faces in Nanfang City later.

    This cannot yet be verified.

    After Hao Jian heard what the reporter said, he said flatly: "Because I went to Yuncheng that time and assisted the local department to eradicate Ji Chang's influence, and destroyed the branch of 'Wu Yu' by the way, and captured Their great leader, Zhao Hua. Based on these hatreds, he may have come to seek revenge on me, otherwise he would not have been arrested—" When she was about to talk

    about Hao Zuo, she paused.

    She has a delicate mood about whether to admit Hao Zuo is her younger brother.

    In the dream, when she found out that Hao Kan was still alive, she was far less calm and self-possessed than in reality, and the resentment in her heart still existed.

    She thought, maybe she hated it once, and she was prepared in her heart, so when she learned that Hao Kan was not dead, she didn't feel so resentful!

    In her dream, she had no systematic missions, but because she wanted to know why Hao Wang did this, and she also wanted to seek justice for her mother, so she went to Mingzhu City to find Hao Wang at great risk.

    Of course she found Hao Kan, and then found him, Hao Zuo, and Li Jing's family of three. Afterwards, her reaction was more intense than her real self.

    Later, they went through many trials of life and death, and Hao Wang and Li Jing in the dream died. Hao Wang gave Hao Zuo to her, hoping that they could return to Yuncheng, seek Hao Zuo's grandfather for his protection, and live a good life. Go on...

    She forgot what her choice was, but she only remembered that when the relationship between her and Hao Zuo eased a little, Hao Zuo still died.

    So she didn't hate Hao Zuo as she imagined, even if she hated him, it disappeared with his death.

    She didn't comment on the things in the dream, but in reality, she thought that she and Hao Zuo would never meet again, but Ji Chang made such a show. Now that Hao Zuo is in his hands, no matter how much she doesn't care about Hao Zuo, she can't ignore his life, death and safety.

    "Hao Zuo, he's my younger brother. The other party may have found out about this before he was arrested." Hao Jian finally said this calmly.

    "Then—" The person who made the report opened his mouth, thinking that Hao Jian's parents are really weird, they both love such names, one "good treacherous" and one "good work".

    But it can be seen from the name, the big one is treacherous and cunning, and the young one loves to die.

    "Although the other party came to seek revenge on me, it's not my job to arrest him after all. I only ensure the safety of the refuge, so don't ask me what to do."

    The person who reported went out, and it didn't take long for An Minghui to He came, he said: "From now on, your safety will be protected by us. Now Ji is often listed as a dangerous person who is no less dangerous than Tucker and Kelly, because he is an apostle and can obtain a large amount of drugs. The raw material of the drug may cultivate a second batch of desperate addicts in Nanfang City, so we must first arrest him."

    "I don't think he can get close to me." Hao Jian said.

    "After all, he is an apostle, and judging from his ability to escape smoothly in a strange place, his level should not be low, so you are an ordinary person, where do you have the confidence to think that he can't get close to you? Besides, A Zuo is in his Even though you don't want to recognize him, there is no guarantee that there will be no other accidents."

    Hao Jian glanced at him: "Who arranged for you to come?"

    "Chairman Wen!" An Minghui said.

    Hao Jian didn't say anything more.

    She doesn't think that an ordinary person has the value that Wen Shanggao values ​​so much, unless...Wen Shanggao values ​​her as a "non-ordinary person".

Chapter 149

    Hao Jian told Lian Runing that when Ji Chang appeared in Nanfang City, the latter was only slightly taken aback: "Chris Tucker, Kelly Hilton, and Ji Chang have all gathered in Nanfang City, what is this, a scumbag!" Party?"

    Hao Jian said, "You forgot that Zhong Qingming is also on the arrest warrant."

    "Compared to the other three, he is very pure and kind."

    "That's not necessarily the case... the guards are in a room When the bookstore was searched, a highly decomposed corpse was found. After identification and investigation, it was found that it was Zhu Dahui, one of the apostles who took refuge in Nantah University. Zhu Dahui met."

    "What evidence?"

    Hao Jian took out a photo, which showed the writing on the floor of the bookstore taken at the scene, which was "the price of the experiment" written in Zhu Dahui's blood.

    When the guards who searched the bookstore saw these words, they didn't understand what they meant, but they didn't forget that they searched the bookstore because it was most likely Zhong Qingming's hiding place. If they contacted Zhong Qingming with these words Get up, that is a major discovery.

    So after the guards reported it, and after the investigation by the intelligence team, it was deciphered layer by layer that it was most likely Zhong Qingming's revenge for the experiments conducted by the East University and the authorities on him, and he was also telling the officials that he would let Pay the price to the organization he experimented on.

    Criminology experts believe that Zhong Qingming would not commit such provocative behavior, but some people believe that Zhong Qingming has suffered severe torture, so his personality will also change. It may also be that he has gained some sufficient confidence, so it is not surprising that he behaved like this.     "If he killed Zhu Dahui, then he must know that the apostles can gain experience by killing each other. Since he left such a provocation, he must fight the official to the end. In order to gain strength quickly, How could his hands not be stained with blood?"

    Lian Runing was stunned. When Hao Jian was talking about these things in a serious manner, she looked at Hao Jian with her hands on her chin. After Hao Jian finished speaking, she asked, "Tuck and Kelly are fine. After all, these two people have always They were active in Nanfang City and its surrounding cities, but there was Zhong Qingming in the front and Ji Chang in the back, these people all came to Nanfang City, is it really just for their purpose?"

    Hao Jian understood Lian Runing's meaning, and This happened to be her previous doubts, and they thought of going together.

    Of course, if there were no apostle-related matters before, their thoughts might be the result of mutual influence, then this matter and after she and Lian Runing hadn't exchanged information for a long time, the two of them could still think of going together , which shows that this is the result of their own thinking.

    Now that it has been proved that even without her influence, Lian Runing can act according to her own wishes, then there is no need for them to continue the previous set of experiments.

    "Of course they have their own goals, and they seem reasonable." Hao Jian said.

    "Hmm, if the forces behind the apostles are designing a so-called reasonable reason for them to gather together, don't you know?"

    Hao Jian nodded: "What do you think, continue."

    "Although the apostles The association has not announced it, but I think that if killing and killing apostles can quickly level up, then Tucker, Kelly, and Ji Chang have at least surpassed the current public level of the Apostles Association. Maybe some battlefield is about to be opened, so all The apostles are all gathered together."

    After Lian Runing finished speaking, she suddenly reached out to hold Hao Jian's hand, and her expression changed slightly, "A Jian, I am both happy and painful. I think our relationship is true. I feel happy for you, and feel sad for you being forced to become an apostle, I am afraid."     Hao Jian put his arms around her and whispered in her ear: "We have to look forward, I will not accept my fate so easily, Some things, even if they are false, I want to make them true."     "What are you going to do?"     "If I tell them and they know, won't it work?"

    Lian Runing knew that the "they" Hao Jian referred to were the forces behind the apostles, and also the power to control the world. She smiled and said: "Okay, then I won't talk about it. But is there anything else you haven't explained to me?"

    "What is it?"

    "Why do I think there are more guards around you recently? And you followed me downstairs, don't tell me it's because you did something important that deserves the attention of the authorities, because I know that if you really did something that deserves the attention of the authorities, it won't be so quiet outside."

    Hao Jian sighed: "I really can't hide anything from Junior Sister. The reason why the superiors did this is because Ji Chang's target is me, and Hao Zuo is still in his hands."

    Lian Runing's heart skipped a beat. Mention: "Why did he follow you? Could it be related to your last trip to Yuncheng?"

    Hao Jian nodded, and said: "Don't worry too much, I can protect myself. What I worry about is that he He will attack people around me, so you, Professor Lian and Professor Gao are the ones who should protect themselves the most.”

    “What about Hao Zuo?”

    “Although I don’t like him, this time, I want to do my best to protect myself.” Let him survive this catastrophe."

    Hao Jian knew very well that Ji Chang would not have used Hao Zuolai as a bargaining chip to threaten her, it must have been arranged by the central processing system.

    Because in that world, whether it is Hao Feng, Li Jing or Hao Zuo, they all died in the end. When the central processing system is building this world, the fate of some NPCs may be like that world, and eventually die.

    But Hao Jian thought that since this was designed by the central processing system, she must find a way to prevent Hao Zuo from dying like in that world again.

    As for Hao Feng? She asked Wen Shanggao once, and Wen Shanggao said at the time: "I thought you would never ask about him again."

    Hao Jian replied at the time: "From the standpoint of his former daughter, It is true that I will no longer care about his movements, but I am not asking as his former daughter."

    Only then did Wen Shanggao reply: "He is not bad. Although he was arrested by the Eastern University and was forced to help the Eastern University under threat, considering that he accidentally discovered the experiment on the apostles by the Eastern University, the official decision Continue to appoint him, and ask him to assist in the investigation of the origin of the apostle. I think he should still be alive." The

    irony is that Hao Feng is still alive, but he never thought of going to Hao Zuo, even if he asked Hao Jian to inquire about Hao Zuo's recent situation. nor.

    Hao Jian didn't feel angry, because she knew Hao Feng was such a selfish person. He loved Li Jing and cared about the family of three with Li Jing and Hao Zuo, and that was on the premise of not touching his interests. .

    When he thought that Hao Zuo was staying well in the refuge in Yuncheng, he no longer cared whether Hao Zuo would be scared or lonely in the refuge.

    Because Hao Feng might still be alive, Hao Jian didn't immediately think that their death would be the same as the result of that world.

    It's just that if Hao Zuo is designed to be life-threatening, will Hao Feng be safe and sound?

    Hao Jian calculated the time, and she didn't think it was because of her appearance that things went awry. After all, Li Jing died at that time, and Hao Zuo's accident happened only later than that world.

    Either it was a random arrangement of the central processing system, or... In that world, the world in which she lived in real life, Hao Feng didn't die at all!

    Neither she nor Hao Zuo saw him die, and they left after he handed Hao Zuo over to her. Until she died, she never heard from Hao Feng again, so she always thought that he died in the end.

    But now that he has pulled the cocoon, it is more likely that Hao Feng did not die at that time.

    …

    Hao Jian suddenly "sneered", Lian Runing asked: "What's the matter?"

    Hao Jian put away his smile, then shook his head: "I thought I was jealous of Hao Zuo, jealous of him since he was a child I was able to grow up by my parents. However, in the end I discovered that we actually have a common father, so our destiny will not be too far apart."

    Hao Zuo thought that Hao Feng loved him the most, but if he found out that his beloved father loved him the most, he didn't know how he would feel.

    "..." Lian Runing was a little confused, but she could probably understand that Hao Jian was mocking and condemning Hao Feng.

    Thinking of Hao Feng, she suddenly realized: Although he once helped the East University, he was forced to do nothing, and under the background of this era, the crime is not worthy of death. What the government lacks most is all kinds of talents, and he will definitely not let him go to jail. If he was still alive, but still let Hao Zuo live alone in Yuncheng, it would be a bit heartless no matter how you think about it.

    ____After

    finishing this topic, Lian Runing returned to the science center. Shen Gai said to her: "Junior Sister, the reception room said that someone has passed the internal line of the management office and is looking for you.

    " , you can already contact through the internal line.

    A few people who would contact her through this method flashed in Lian Runing's mind, and asked, "Who is it?"

    Shen Gai's face was a little strange: "She said her name is Shuangfei, and she discussed the topic of cultivating immortals with you ..."

    Lian Runing staggered and almost fell to the ground, she quickly realized who the other party was, but she didn't expect Kelly to be so bold that she dared to contact her through the management office.     Shen Gai

    asked: "Junior Sister, is it Frost's Frost, Philippine from the Philippines?

    "

Just say, it won't be that Shuangfei, hey, what am I thinking!"

    Lian Runing arrived at the management office, and the other party helped her connect the line, and she clearly heard Kelly's voice on the other end, but she felt like It's like having a heart attack, and I don't know what Kelly wants to do.

    "Accident, I was able to find you!" Kelly asked.

    "Your ability is really high, otherwise everyone wouldn't have caught you for so long. But it seems that your level is higher, otherwise how would you have the confidence to find me in this way?"

    Kelly curled her lips: "I knew you were a ruthless woman. Fortunately, I think you are pretty good and can get along with me. You must be implying the people around you now, and it is me, Kelly Hilton, who is communicating with you!"

    The listener looked at Lian Runing in embarrassment, and the latter said calmly, "This is an insider."

    "Tsk, you didn't have this attitude when you asked for help~" Kelly complained a little, and then said Laughed, but the laughter was a little heavy, "Amusing you, is it fun?"

    "...It's okay, you can continue."

    "Hmph, you let me continue to let people know where I am, you are so ruthless Forget it, I don’t want to tell you so much, I just want to tell you that although I didn’t kill the Tucker you wanted me to eradicate, I did get in touch with him…” The

    listener held his breath, his heart beating faster, He thought he had heard something important.

    Lian Runing suddenly asked, "How are you?"

    Kelly didn't expect that she would care about her, so she felt a little happier and said, "It's okay, I just got shot by him."

    "Good job. "

    "Are you happy that he shot me?"

    "No, I said you came out alive and not bad."

    Kelly agreed, "I agree with you that he was a big threat. It's bad, and more perverted than me."

    Lian Runing couldn't help laughing: "You know you're perverted too?"

    Kelly paused, not wanting to tell her too much, because there was already movement on her side.

    "Taker is hiding in a prison in Longqu. Of course, I contacted you not to give you a tip, but to hope that the authorities can kill him, or not. After all, he knows a lot more about the apostles than I do. Yes, there are many secrets that the Apostles Association may not be able to know, and he knows them all. The officials want to know the secrets of the apostles, and if they arrest him, they may be able to unlock these secrets."

    Regarding Kelly's act of killing people with a knife, everyone can see It was clear, but she didn't do it secretly, but told the official that she planned to do it. But the officials couldn't ignore it, because the information she threw stirred up the situation again.     After Kelly fled, she hid again. This time she was seriously injured. If it wasn't for the doctors who treated her wounds, even with systematic medicine, she might not have survived.     As for Tucker, she would rather give up gaining experience from him than kill him, because his threat is too great! She wasn't worried about Tucker running away, because she installed trackers on the cronies around Tucker. Unless Tucker killed his cronies or separated from them, she could keep track of his whereabouts at any time.     There are many ways for her to expose Tucker's whereabouts. Why did she go to such lengths to contact Lian Runing at the expense of making her injury worse?     One is because she is bored, it seems that she can find some fun only in Lian Runing's body.     The second is naturally because of the value of Lian Runing, even if she is not an important person, as long as there is someone in a high position who cares about her, then she has the value of being used.     In addition, judging from the previous relationship and conversation, she thinks that Lian Runing is very interested in the apostle's affairs and is very keen. The other party wants to reveal the secret of the apostle's origin, and she doesn't mind stirring up the muddy water.

Chapter 150

    As expected, after the communication between Lian Runing and Kelly ended, she was indeed asked by the authorities for questioning, but the other party only asked routinely. After all, everyone knew that she had been kidnapped by Kelly, and this time she took the initiative to ask The official confessed that Kelly contacted him.

    "I think she may be interested in you, and she will definitely contact you again in the future. At that time..."

    Lian Runing understood what the other party meant, and she nodded: "If she still contacts me, I will notify you as soon as possible Yours."

    When she came out of the inquiry room, she saw Hao Jian leaning against the wall, arms crossed, looking very calm, but her occasionally flattened lips showed her displeasure.

    "Aren't you going to be busy? Why are you back?" Lian Runing asked.

    "I heard that someone wanted to pry the corner of my wall, so I have to come back and repair the wall."

    Lian Runing snorted, "Is that why you worry about me?"

    "It's not about worrying about you, but, This vinegar is on my lips, so I have to eat it."

    Lian Runing pinched Hao Jian's ear and said, "Eat more, I heard that being jealous can help you live longer."

    "You are engaged in scientific research, how can you say such a thing?" It's not scientific at all!"

    Lian Runing couldn't help laughing, obviously Hao Jian didn't say any jokes, but she could laugh from the bottom of her heart... She wrapped her arms around Hao Jian and discussed with her What to eat at night while leaving here.

    ...

    The guards went to the prison where Tucker was in according to the clues provided by Kelly, but they were all in vain. There were no figures of Tucker, Shen Fu and others there. Instead, they found more than a dozen corpses in a warehouse. Judging from the relics on them, it is very likely that they are the missing apostles!

    This also confirms the speculation that these apostles were most likely killed by Tucker, but others do not know, but the "special response team" has relevant information. If it is confirmed that they were killed by Tucker, then it means that the apostles Killing the apostles would yield greater benefits than killing ordinary people.

    Because of this incident, Wen Shanggao organized an intelligence team to investigate the various apostles, and without exception, those low-level apostles did not know the benefits of killing the apostles.

    As for those high-level apostles, if they deliberately conceal, others will not be able to find out anything, so just observing is enough. Even if they knew about it, as long as they had no evil thoughts in their hearts, they would not attack their companions.

    After Wen Shanggao reported these things to those big figures, he didn't intend to make it public. After all, although the announcement can arouse the apostles' vigilance and avoid being killed by the same kind, it will also make those apostles who didn't know about it There will be evil thoughts, thus betraying the Apostles Association and causing disaster.

    After the forensic team confirmed that the rotting corpses were Ding Gunian and others, Wen Shanggao was basically sure that their previous speculation was correct.

    After Wen Shanggao put the documents back into the document bag, he leaned heavily on the back of the chair, his already frowning brows twisted into the word Sichuan.

    He felt as if he was very close to the truth, but was always separated by a layer of fog.

    Earlier, when those big shots were arguing about how to place the apostles, he felt that something was wrong. After all, the normal way of thinking is to take ulterior means to appease the apostles and reach an agreement with them, and on the other hand, should not give up continuing to investigate the apostles' origins.

    But the final decisions of those big shots were all out of this normal mode of thinking, so he decided to break away from the orders of those big shots and act on his own.

    If they are all operating within a framework, then he has to jump out of that framework.

    He thought it was difficult to do, after all, it seemed that no one except himself had noticed the abnormality. Even if the "Special Response Team" is acting according to his orders, the results are always somewhat unsatisfactory.

    Fortunately, a sapling he unearthed in the early days eventually grew into a big tree, and then began to bloom beautiful flowers. He believed that this tree would bear the fruit he hoped to see one day.

    Originally, when he discovered Hao Jian, he only regarded her as a very smart and sensitive person, but what he didn't expect was that she could hide her identity under his nose for so long. It wasn't until they had worked together for nearly a year that he became suspicious from Hao Jian's deliberately revealed flaws.

    The seeds of doubt were planted. In order to verify his thoughts, he personally collected relevant information on Hao Jian, and at the same time kept testing Hao Jian...

    Although he has no conclusive evidence, it doesn't matter, Hao Jian is a very good one. chess pieces. Since she deliberately showed her flaws, it must be because he is trustworthy, or she is also using him.

    He wanted to know the benefits of killing each other among the apostles, but it was a pity that Hao Jian didn't have the lives of living people in his hands, so there was a high probability that he would not know. It is also impossible for him to involve innocent apostles in order to conduct experiments, which is against his principles.

    Before he talked to Hao Jian, he decided to go to Lian Runing first.

    ...

    After the announcement that Chairman Wen was going to the Science Center to listen to the report on scientific research work, the Science Center and even the island of University City became busy. Where can we find so many people?

    However, when Wen Shanggao arrived, the refugee management office of University City Island, the relevant leaders of the science center, and the chief of the nearby military factory all appeared, because according to the schedule, Wen Shanggao would also visit the military factory.

    In the past, when the chairman of the committee traveled, dozens of people would follow behind him. Now he only follows a dozen people, and 70% of them are Wen Shanggao's guards.

    Everyone knows that Chairman Moon is serious, so he is very serious when he introduces the situation of the refuge.

    Wen Shanggao spent most of his time listening to what others said, and occasionally asked some questions. After walking for half an hour, he said, "Go to the Science Center." The

    group walked to the Science Center again, and Wen Shanggao went first. Some important experimental departments inspected and listened to the research progress reports of the scientific researchers before going to the more important laboratories.

    When he walked to the water quality laboratory, he did not enter the laboratory, but only watched the situation inside the laboratory through the monitor in the outside office area.

    "I remember that it was your laboratory that studied the impact of Q virus on water quality?" Wen Shanggao asked.

    The academician here immediately said: "Yes, it's our researcher Le Yan, she is busy inside now..."

    The academician who is over half a century old looks a little nervous and embarrassed, without him, Le Yan has no idea about leadership inspections at all Don't care, she won't stop what she's doing just because of someone's arrival and go out to get acquainted in front of the big boss.

    Wen Shanggao nodded, no joy or anger could be seen on his face.

    Wen Shanggao asked about related fields. Although the academician could answer, after all, Le Yan was responsible for many things, and only she could report these things in more detail. He secretly wiped off his sweat, and let someone slip Le Yan out.

    Le Yan was writing a report, and was very dissatisfied after being interrupted, but for this sake, if she still doesn't go out, then she doesn't know what's good and what's wrong.

    Wen Shanggao stayed here for half an hour, and finally asked Le Yan: "Now we have built a research center in the sea, which will be safer and more convenient for researchers to extract samples for research, but it has just been built. There is still a shortage of manpower, I wonder if this lesbian is interested in going there?"

    Le Yan said indifferently: "Accept the organization's arrangement."

    Le Yan is really indifferent to this, after all, her research here has reached a bottleneck, this It is not conducive to her continuing to study and gaining experience upgrades. If it is changed to another place, there may be more research directions.

    Wen Shanggao smiled, but didn't say that he would transfer her there immediately.

    After leaving here, he went to the geological environment laboratory where Lian Qingmiao was located. The reason why he spent so much time in other laboratories was to avoid arousing suspicion when he saw Lian Runing later.

    Lian Runing had received a notice a long time ago that Chairman Wen was coming to guide the work. She wondered if that was not Hao Jian's immediate boss? Although they had contacted before, it was the first time for them to do so publicly. And she felt that in order for her and Hao Jian to keep a low profile, it was better to pretend that they didn't know Wen Shanggao.

    Just thinking about it, Shen Gai called her nervously and excitedly: "Junior Sister, here we come!"

    Wen Shanggao stopped at the door, glanced at her, and immediately felt that this laboratory seemed to be more important than the water quality laboratory next door. lonely. And if he remembers correctly, Lian Qingmiao is the person in charge of this laboratory.

    "Ahem, Comrade Lian's experiment is at the most important juncture, so he appointed his student and the associate researcher of this laboratory, Comrade Xiao Lian, to report the scientific research progress to Comrade Chairman."

    Wen Shanggao nodded: "It doesn't matter, we Find a place to sit down and get to know it slowly."

    Everyone didn't think it was strange, after all, Wen Shanggao just stopped and stood for a long time, and now he is tired, so it is understandable that he wants to sit down.

    "I heard that the crops in various places are growing well, and this is all thanks to you."

    "Comrade Chairman, this is the result of everyone's hard work and overcoming problems!" Shen Gai said in official language.

    Wen Shanggao showed a smile. When everyone was relieved, he went to inspect the crop experiment planting area of ​​the Science Center, and at the same time found a reason to divide the people to other areas, and he only needed to practice Ruling for him. Just explain.

    At this moment, Lian Runing also noticed that something was wrong, but she couldn't think of the purpose of the other party finding her, maybe it was related to Kelly?

    "I have some difficult questions that I need to find answers to. Hao Jian may not know these answers, but you may know them."

    Lian Ruling was secretly surprised, worried in her heart that he was doubting Hao Jian's identity, but she didn't show it on the surface: "What does the chairman think I know?"

    "We failed to catch Tucker and Kelly, but we found the bodies of the missing Ding Gunian and others." Wen Shanggao looked at the large experimental field in front of him with deep eyes, "Kelly contacted you , and said what we want to know, Tucker is very clear, but I think you, who have been with Kelly for three days, must also be clear."

    Lian Runing's heartbeat accelerated, and she became nervous: "The chairman is saying What? I'm not sure."

    "You don't have to lie, because as far as I know, Kelly, a woman, generally doesn't have murderous intentions towards women...Of course, unless someone who is also a woman wants to plot against her. So After she held you hostage and allowed her to escape, she would probably let you go, but you were rescued after staying with her for three days, plus she took the initiative to contact you, I think you had a chance to leave at that time, but You didn't do that, why?"

    Lian Runing opened her mouth, and she found that she was still a little tender in front of Wen Shanggao.

    That's right, how can it be possible for a person who can climb to such a high position not to be scheming and deep-minded? ! What's more, when she read the news, she learned that Wen Shanggao was a detective, and his observation skills were better than ordinary people.

    "What does the chairman want to know?"

    Wen Shanggao raised the corners of his lips: "How much do you know about the killing of the apostles? How much do you know about the apostles?

    " He wondered whether Wen Shanggao wanted to use her to inquire about Hao Jian's identity, and on the other hand, he wondered what effect Wen Shanggao could obtain by letting Wen Shanggao know these things.

    After some weighing, she replied cautiously: "What I know is all figured out by myself, so it's not worth taking seriously."

    "Just say it, I have my own thoughts."

    Lian Runing chuckled helplessly , she finally accepted the result she deduced. If it was Wen Shanggao, after he understood, could he still be so calm?

    "This world exists because of the apostles, and we are all NPCs, and everything is only for the promotion of the apostles."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 316 3
A Romantic Shot Story of Our beautiful Couple, Moran from Zdmn.... Do Check out guys❣️ Cover and Banner credits goes to @creations_tr
18.3K 712 56
Q: When you entered the fast-traveling world with the cannon fodder mission, but in the first world, you mistaken the protagonist, and successfully b...
35.3K 1.7K 74
Inexplicably, Mi Li transmigrated into the heroine of an essay about abusing her body and heart, and she was about to face the painful torture from a...
14.9K 541 100
The international actress Gu Xiwen is sexy and glamorous, with superb acting skills. She has never been rumored to be scandalous for many years since...