The System Send Me The Object

Par fanyi__

After the zombie virus ravaged the world, a doomsday survival system appeared on the game anchor Hao Jian. Th... Plus

Chapter 01.05
Chapter 06.10
Chapter 11.15
Chapter 16.20
Chapter 21.25
Chapter 26.30
Chapter 31.35
Chapter 36.40
Chapter 41.45
Chapter 46.50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 096.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.130
Chapter 131.135
Chapter 136.140
Chapter 146.150
Chapter 151.155
Chapter 156.160
Chapter 161.165
Chapter 166.168

Chapter 141.145

49 0 0
Par fanyi__

Chapter 141

    Lian Runing was still unable to confirm this matter from individual cases, so she needed to find all the information of the apostles, and then conduct an in-depth investigation.

    Hao Jian had these materials, but Hao Jian didn't ask her what she was going to do. She got the materials, thought about it, and asked, "Have you found the answer you want to know?"

    Hao Jian felt sour, but very Satisfied, she smiled slightly and gave Lian Runing a reassuring smile: "Soon."

    She knows and recalls more and more things, but most of them are under the subconscious, so sometimes she will have some inexplicable things Obviously, the surface consciousness has no relevant memories at all. If it is not for rational restraint, these emotions will not be able to be suppressed.

    Just like when she looked at Lian Runing, she would have a feeling of passing through her to see another Lian Runing, and whenever this happened, that sour feeling could swallow her up. But she clearly realized that what she wanted was Lian Runing in front of her. Even though she didn't know what Lian Runing was doing, she felt extremely at ease.

    This is an extremely contradictory mood, but it is also what she hopes.

    ——Deep Consciousness Boundary——

    She already knows that this is the world that once existed, her relationship with Lian Runing is real, and her final zombification is also real. So why did she come back to this world? And why is there a system that didn't exist in the previous life? And why are some people's life trajectories completely different from what they are now?

    Combined with the clues she found from the rules of the system, she felt that it was very likely that her zombified self had been reactivated with brain cells.

    But in this way, it is impossible to say that my experience will be different from what I remember, and some people who do not remember will meet in this life.

    And why is her encounter with Lian Runing different from what she remembers in this life?

    She had a thought: Does the system have something to do with her brain?

    If she has turned into a zombie, then the brain cells will be reactivated, and she will have the consciousness of being a human again. Except for something wrong with meeting the little junior sister, the experience before the end of the world is exactly the same as the memory. In other words, after the end of the world, the experiences including the encounter with the junior junior sister have all been revised.

    Since she can recall the memory before zombification, it means that there is no amnesia, unless it is said that it is a system messed up!

    She confirmed that Lian Runing had no memory of meeting on campus, but their experiences happened together in her memory, but because of the addition of systems, many problems were not as difficult as in memory.

    Based on these, Hao Jian made a bold guess—whether the little junior sister was stripped from her brain cell image?

    Because what the little junior sister knows is what she knows, did the tacit understanding between the two come from the same memory, so the system says that they have the highest degree of compatibility?

    If it was before the system and the central processing system appeared, she would not have such a guess at all, but who made the system and the central processing system come out so weird?

    They have their own purpose, and she and other hosts may be pawns, that's why she has such a fantasy idea.

    In order to prove whether Lian Runing knew something she didn't know, she proposed that the two of them should not let each other know what they did.

    She even thought that if Lian Runing was a so-called NPC, she would definitely not have self-awareness. If Lian Runing had doubts about the world without her intervention, she would go after some systems, Things related to this world, it means that Lian Runing must have formed self-awareness, and is no longer limited by the appearance in her memory.

    After all, when the system is very worried that she will expose the truth of the world, it is impossible for the central processing system to control an NPC to do something to track him down.

    The reason why Hao Jian feels sour is also because in her memory she loves to practice Runing, and practicing Runing is her lifelong obsession.

    However, the current Lian Runing is not the Lian Runing in her memory, nor is she the one in her memory. They are one person, but they are not the same person; they love the same person, but they love each other in their own way.

    Today's Hao Jian is more calm and rational than the self in memory, almost a cold machine, so she dare not say that she is still the self in memory.

    ———

    "A Jian, even though this world is fake, my love for you is real." Seeing the emotional fluctuations in her eyes, Lian Runing felt something in her heart, so she stepped forward and hugged her.

    At this moment, the sourness in Hao Jian's heart dissipated, and the emotions that were still causing trouble just now were calmed down, and the feelings in her deep consciousness were also inclined to Lian Runing in front of her, as if she had made a decision that had been entangled for a long time .

    At the same time, Lian Runing also felt that something that had been restraining her had left her body, and she suddenly became more relaxed, and her mood was unprecedentedly joyful.

    Although she made an agreement with Hao Jian to hide what they did, it doesn't mean that they can't talk about anything, at least she will tell Hao Jian that Le Yan is an apostle.

    She guessed from Le Yan's words that Le Yan already knew Hao Jian's identity, so she also reminded Hao Jian to be careful not to let Le Yan attack her.

    Hao Jian said with a smile: "Didn't you say that Researcher Le cares most about research? She might not be too interested in the contest between the apostles."

    Lian Runing didn't think so: "Researcher Le is really all about research. But what she cares most about now is the truth of this world. If the price of knowing the truth of this world is to let her kill other apostles, what do you think she will choose?"

    Le Yan is too pure, interested in research and truth The obsession is too pure, she is indeed a scientific researcher who doesn't care about foreign objects, but only obsesses with research. But in the same way, she is also a person who ignores external things. As long as it is beneficial to her research, or helps her to unravel the truth, then she also does not care about changes in external objects or the life and death of outsiders.

    After Lian Runing's words came out, Hao Jian immediately felt that she had surpassed him, and her analysis and speculation of human nature became more mature and rational.

    "I know, you have to be careful." Hao Jian smiled brightly, calmly and confidently.

    After Lian Runing went back with the information, she thought about it, and didn't plan to study it alone, but asked Lian Ruji to help.

    Now Lian Ruji is still working in the archives. Because he is familiar with computer office software and taught himself some software for document collection and division, he was recruited to do the work of collecting archives.

    However, because the level was not high enough, the files he came into contact with were not classified items. If Lian Runing wanted to know the past of the apostles, he could look through their files. It's just that Lian Runing is not an official high-level official, and suddenly wants to look through the files of the apostles, so he still has to report to the higher authorities.

    I don't know where the report went, Lian Ruji quickly got a response: "If researcher Lian Runing wants to retrieve their files, it's still possible, but these files are not allowed to be circulated."

    Lian Ruji didn't even know Since when did his elder sister gain so much face? When Lian Runing came to the archives to retrieve the files, he asked, "Sister Ning, is it the power that Sister Hao gave you?"

    Lian Runing was actually a bit puzzled. Although she could only access the files of the apostles in the archives, it was strange that a scientific researcher who had nothing to do with the apostles could obtain such permission.

    But she knew that Hao Jian was only a security consultant for the Asylum Management Office, and she had no authority to allow her to carry out activities in the archives.

    But if you think about Hao Jian's side, the answer is ready to come out - Wen Shanggao.

    Lian Runing and Wen Shanggao only met once, and that was the only encounter between Wen Shanggao and Wen Shanggao after Hao Jian went to Yuncheng.

    Lian Runing knew that Hao Jian's other identity would inevitably be monitored. I am afraid that the backgrounds of the three generations of her ancestors would have to be investigated clearly, so Wen Shanggao knew her relationship with Hao Jian and their every move.

    Hao Jian never concealed that she told Lian Runing about the apostle, was it because of her negligence or arrogance? It is unlikely, so she knows that Wen Shanggao will pay attention to this matter, which also shows that these actions are within the scope of Wen Shanggao's permission.

    Then Lian Runing paid so much attention to the apostles and wanted to investigate them, Wen Shanggao also knew it, and even opened the door for her.

    Thinking of this, Lian Runing felt a little nervous. She was worried that her actions would reveal Hao Jian's identity. However, at this juncture, it is unusual for her to change her mind suddenly, right?

    No matter what, she was able to remain unchanged and respond to all changes. If Wen Shanggao could focus on her, it would be better than him doubting Hao Jian.

    She and Lian Ruji's investigation of the apostles went smoothly. As the siblings used software to sort out all the information, the source of each apostle's power became clear at a glance.     Lian Ruji

    looked at the information and wondered, "Why does Sister Ning think that this repeated thing can be the source of apostle's power?"

Building brick walls is no different from a down-to-earth migrant worker, and Fang Fang, Long Chaofeng, etc. also have their own things to insist on.

    The officials all know that what they insist on doing is weird, and they all infer that this is the source of their power, but they still can't figure out the reason for this. Why can't ordinary people have the power of the apostle after repeating such things?

    Of course, these were all figured out by Wen Shanggao's organization of the "Special Response Team" after the government began to relax. Only the members of the "Special Response Team", high-level officials and some individuals knew about it.

    The Apostles Association and the Apostles are now increasing the number of times they repeat one thing for the sake of grades. These are collected by the "Special Response Team" as data, and they don't know that their details have been figured out up.

    Lian Runing’s speculation is not all learned from Hao Jian, it’s actually based on her observations during the few days of working together with Kai Li. She hasn’t told anyone about it yet, and she only revealed a little bit when she talked about Le Yan. .

    Lian Ruji also figured it out slowly when he was helping Lian Runing. He was shocked by this new discovery.

    After hearing what he said, Lian Runing also wanted to know why she could gain strength by doing one thing repeatedly.

    Of course, her focus is different from that of Lian Ruji. Lian Ruji wants to know the principle of gaining power, but she is just thinking about whether the things that the apostles are doing repeatedly are what they like or care about the most. If Yes, how did the forces behind the apostles determine this?

    If the purpose of the forces behind the apostles is to let the apostles kill each other and distinguish between superior and inferior, then why didn't they choose some people with more advantages as apostles in the first place?

    People like Long Chaofeng who are afraid of zombies and dare not kill monsters at all, but are easily satisfied and don't want to rely on the power of apostles to get too much attention, will they be at a disadvantage if they face other apostles?

    Unless it is said that the selection of apostles cannot be determined by that force, because limited material conditions limit them! What material conditions?

    If it is said that Hao Jian and the others were the candidates for the apostles from the beginning, so even if that force is no longer satisfied with those weak apostles who have no chance of winning in the struggle, they have to choose among them... In this way, all explanations are not Is it reasonable? !

    Combined with that force, it seems to have the ability to predict the future, knowing that she and Hao Jian will fall in love, and knowing that Hao Jian cares about her most... If the apostle appeared after she and Hao Jian met, it would mean that it would read Taking brainwaves, it is very intriguing to predict the future.

    After Lian Runing collected and studied all the information of the apostles, an answer that she thought was very reasonable slowly took shape.

Chapter 142

    In a deserted prison in Nanfang City, the once bustling old den of Nanda University is now almost dead.

    With the repeated crackdowns by the authorities in the past six months, the vitality of Nantah University has been severely damaged. Because the various branches did not have much technical and material support, and the official methods became more and more sophisticated, more and more spies were arranged, so they were betrayed and attacked again and again, and now they have completely disappeared.

    As a result, the Southern University Sect only has the old name. Many profit-seeking people see that following the Southern University Sect has no way out, so they might as well go out and do it alone, so there are also a lot of people here.

    Tucker didn't care about that.

    From the very beginning, his purpose was to use this organization to cover up his real intention of killing people to earn points, whether it was Zhao Hua, the head teacher of the former Southern University, or Zun Linghe, Dingshan and Li Zhou, who were the head teachers, They are all mortals, they all have desires and weaknesses, grasping their weaknesses is like holding a sharp knife in their hands.

    Tucker has always liked Chinese culture, especially books such as "Sun Tzu's Art of War" and "Guiguzi" that teach people how to use the right time, place and people to achieve their goals. He is familiar with these books and learned them use.     He also knows how to disguise himself. He usually dresses up as an honest and low-key appearance. In the crowd, he is the most ordinary one, and he will not attract the attention of others just because he is a foreigner.     He also knows how to hide his clumsiness, deliberately lowering his sense of existence in front of Ling He and others, and then using ingenious means to instruct Ling He and others to act according to his ideas, those people thought he was smart and capable.     In addition, he is too low-key, no one has ever thought that he is the one who hides the deepest. How many times Wugui's actions have been killed by him with a knife, and even his cronies who he cultivated will only be considered by others to be brainwashed by Ding Shan and others who are from MLM backgrounds, and they will also start brainwashing others to join "Wugui".     His system never thought that after learning of his existence, instead of being ecstatic and feeling that he was the chosen one, his host would start thinking more about it.

    And after he inadvertently discovered that killing people earned more experience and points than killing zombies, he abandoned the conventional upgrade method and focused on killing people.

    The system thought it had encountered some pervert, but Tucker asked it back: "Didn't you say that everything is based on survival? Since the rules allow me to kill people, that means that no matter how many people I kill, I don't violate the rules, right?" ? If you are perverted because I kill people, then you who have this rule are not much better?" The

    system has nothing to say, the task is issued by the central processing terminal system, and it has a certain relationship with the host. A lot of rewards can be obtained, which can be regarded as an upgrade channel provided by the terminal system to the host.

    But the terminal system didn't say that it must do the task. Now that the host has found a shortcut, what does it care about so much?

    The laissez-faire of the system made Tucker more convinced that the path he chose was right. No matter what the purpose of the system was, what he had to do was to use the system and use it to operate after reaching the top.

    Although he doesn't take human life seriously, because people are like ants to him, and those weak people will become zombies one day, so what's wrong with him destroying them early?     Of course, his cognition did not prevent him from doubting the existence of the system. He was wrong in the three views, but the system did not necessarily have the correct three views. In this case, why should he become a puppet of the system? After he has upgraded to the highest level, he will have to see what the hell this system is!     As he killed more and more people, he also discovered that the reward for one person was particularly high, and gradually discovered the possibility of other hosts.     The system did not prevent him from killing his own kind, and even with such a high reward, all fools know that the system encourages him to kill his own kind. Since there is such a purpose, it cannot be ruled out that the system says that the purpose of survival is to stand out from these kind of people and live better than their kind It will take longer.     After killing Ding Gu, he finally rose to level 8. After the three-dimensional holographic imaging, he opened the authority of human body imaging, that is to say, within a range of two hundred meters, he can use the three-dimensional holographic imaging to see all objects It is no longer limited to objects, but includes humans.

    For example, if he is in this prison, if he is only level 7, he can see the structure of the prison, and he can see the escape passage and exit at a glance.

    After reaching level 8, on this basis, he can see the guards standing outside the door, the people patrolling the prison, and analyze whether it is a living person or a zombie based on the thermal imaging on it.

    The only pity is that at the current level, it can only detect at most ten people who are closest to him.

    But despite this, he also has the ability to reach the sky, and anyone who wants to attack him can be detected and guarded against by him early.

    The next thing he has to think about is how to quickly upgrade to level 9. He believes that the permissions unlocked by level 9 will not disappoint him.

    As for Ding Gu Nian's "disappearance", two apostles had doubts, but they didn't have the guts to ask him.

    It is impossible for him to let them live. Anyway, he will be discovered sooner or later. It is better to kill them before they become mature. He has raised them for so long. Although he is not as good as Ding Gu Nian, he can still get them. A handsome reward.

    Although Tucker's goal has been achieved, and he is getting closer to level 9, it is also because Ding Gunian's women became suspicious of Tucker after he disappeared. When the spy Scattered Ding Gu Nian was killed by Tu Ke, more and more people began to fear him.

    After all, they joined "Wugui" to follow the Great Hierarch because they had a place here. Although they killed people, they didn't kill their companions. Now that the priests are starting to kill their companions, aren't they dangerous?

    So everyone made excuses such as going out to find supplies, and never came back once they left.

    Seeing that Tucker didn't seem to be obstructing, more people became bolder and fled one after another. The rest are people who have been brainwashed and unable to adapt to the outside world, as well as Tucker's cronies.

    As for the women Li Shuxian and Li Xiaoyue, in order to show that he did not attack Ding Gunian, Tu Ke kept them. However, their lives were not easy. Some apostles who coveted their beauty and did not believe that Tucker was threatening forced them, and Tucker didn't care, which was equivalent to punishing them in disguise.     Later, after a series of changes, there were only less than a hundred people left in this prison. Apart from Tu Ke, Shen Fu and others, there were also a few apostles who never left.     They didn't leave because they still believed that Tucker was harmless. After all, after those apostles disappeared one after another, no matter how dull they were, they should wake up. And the reason why they still stay is all because of profit.     These apostles were relatively sober after joining the Nantah University Church, and they did not lose their minds because of the importance that the Nantah University Church attached to the apostles. They were always wary of Tucker, and even wary of any fellow apostles.     So Tucker simply exchanged benefits and told them that the apostles can gain each other's experience by killing each other.     Tucker said it so frankly, is it because he is stupid?     The apostles realized that he was not stupid, and also understood the truth about the disappearance of the rest of the apostles.     But even knowing that those apostles had become Tucker's experience bag, they didn't lose their minds and wanted to kill Tucker. Since the other party has the courage to speak out, it means that he has the strength and means to crush them. Against him, they have no chance of winning, only dead end.     But the other party didn't continue to let them be an experience package that they didn't know anything, which meant that the other party must have plans.     Tucker knows how to stabilize them. After all, who can join Nantah University, who is not crazy and has no bottom line? Tempting with benefits is perfect.     He said to the other apostles: "I tell you that I think you are very good and meet the conditions of allies who ally with me."     "Oh, do you think I will believe your nonsense?     " He described his killing of other apostles as a way of survival of the fittest, and weeding out those apostles who were not smart enough to do great things together.

    Everyone knew that he was brainwashing and fooling them, but they still believed him.

    And Tucker said the purpose of the alliance: "Since the system wants the hosts to survive to the end, why can't it be us? Let's form an alliance first, strengthen our own power, and exclude other hosts. In the end, we will resolve the conflict internally. How?" I

    have to say that his proposal is very tempting.

    At the same time, because Tucker proposed an alliance, they were less wary of him. What he said made sense, if he killed them all, then when he faced a more powerful opponent, he would have no helpers. So until the hosts other than them are eliminated, he will not touch them.

    And even if they kill Tucker now, there is no guarantee that they will not be killed by others. Instead of this, it's better to form an alliance together, kill the foreign enemies first, and then deal with internal conflicts.

    So this group of people with ulterior motives temporarily formed an alliance, and at the same time started a sniper plan against other hosts.

    As for where Tucker said that "the system wants them to survive to the end", they didn't think about it, because the system didn't object, and they could be sure that at least cannibalism was feasible. And what the purpose of the system is, they don't care, after all, they only have one idea now, that is to kill more hosts and upgrade to a higher level!

    As for which hosts to attack? Doesn't the Apostles Association have a ready-made list!

    …

    Kelly retracts the binoculars, then eats the last bite of the cake. Strawberry cheese cake is her favorite flavor, but the price of this cake is a little expensive. She just bought a bunch of supplies, and now there are not many points left, so she has to save some.

    Of course, she can redeem points by searching for cash, but in her current location, it is still difficult to search for cash.

    In the past few months, apart from fleeing, she has been inquiring about Tu Ke and Ji Chang.

    Although the woman Lian Runing broke her heart, she still remembered the characters that Lian Runing mentioned. As for whether Lian Runing deliberately lured her to kill each other with them, she didn't care.

    It stands to reason that both Tucker and Ji Chang are sinful people, and they are of the same kind as her. She shouldn't have such great hostility towards them.

    But she didn't treat them as the same kind, because she thought she was a good person, and the people she killed were all damned, unlike Tucker who killed innocent people indiscriminately and Ji often tempted people to take drugs. And if the other party also has a system, then she should kill them, shouldn't she?

    After all, if those two men were stronger than her, what would she do if she was at a disadvantage when confronting them, and if she was accidentally manipulated by them?

    Thinking of her past experience, her eyes became cold. She would rather keep a strong female opponent than such a man.

    She felt that it was a pity that Ding Gu Nian had died—although the official said that he was missing, she felt that it was more likely that he died at the hands of internal thieves. If Ding Gu Nian is not dead, then he must be on her assassination list, and she might play tricks with him, after all, who made him use coercion on some beautiful women?

    She doesn't know if Tucker has such behavior, but Ji Chang has done a lot of bad things before the end of the world, in addition to drug trafficking, and forced women to sell themselves, this kind of behavior, in her case, is enough to torture him for several rounds that's it.

    She found out that Ji Chang had appeared in Southern Province, but there was no whereabouts of him for the time being, so compared to Ji Chang, she decided that it would be better to come to Tucker for a while.

    Today's Nandajiao lair is no longer what it used to be, and it would be no trouble for her to go in, but it is an lair after all, and she doesn't want to get stuck in it. If she dies, who will clean up all the scum and scum outside?

    After observing the prison for a few days, Kelly also got a lot of information. She thought that since Tucker was hiding inside and couldn't come out, why didn't she pull out his nails one by one first, and she would come again after Tucker had no minions. What about cleaning him up?

    After making up her mind, Kelly quietly followed the apostles who were going out.

Chapter 143

    The apostles who cooperated with Tucker were a little annoyed, because even though they aimed at the apostles of the Apostles Association, they found that most of the apostles were hiding in the refuge as mascots, and even when they went out, they were guarded by guards. Can't get close.

    What if they have guns? None of them came from the guards, and they didn't go through systematic study. It would be a big deal if one shot out of ten hits a vital point.

    The reason why they were able to kill so many people before was because they were facing ordinary people, not these experienced and sharp guards.

    "Damn, these bastards! Trash, they have their own system, but they still need to rely on ordinary people to protect them. What is it?" Zhu Dahui looked at the apostle who was protected by the guards through the binoculars, and cursed angrily.

    Zeng Yu next to him silently crossed out a name on a booklet. This is the fifty-seventh one. They tracked down the apostles on the list of the Apostles Association for ten days, but they couldn't kill even a single apostle. !

    "Why don't you sneak into the refuge, if this continues, we won't be able to hunt a single apostle," Zeng Yu said.

    Zhu Dahui glanced at him and the other two men, and said: "You guys discuss it." Seeing that he was letting

    the remaining three take risks, Zeng Yu and the other two were naturally not happy, Zhu Dahui said angrily: "Lao Tzu I have killed people before the end of the world, and I have been in prison, and I have thrown myself into a trap when I enter the shelter!"

    The young man next to Zeng Yu also said: "I have also killed people, although my parents helped me smooth it out with money, but I can't take this risk."

    "Xu Huailin, you bastard grandson, you're afraid of being an egg?" Zhu Dahui snorted coldly.

    Xu Huailin dared not speak out, who made Zhu Dahui the highest rank among them? Although it has not reached level 7, it is almost the same.

    "Let Zeng Yu and Xue Luo come, they haven't killed anyone before the end of the world!" Xu Huailin said.

    Zeng Yu gave him a cold look. Although he made the proposal, he was also selfish in nature, so he said: "I sneak in, and the people I kill count as my experience. I won't take them away." Bring it out and kill it for you."

    Xue Luo, who hadn't spoken much, touched his chin and smiled: "Why, before the cooperation started, the dog bit the

    dog?" "Who are you calling a dog?!" Xu Huailin became angry from embarrassment.

    Zhu Dahui, who was still watching with a telescope, couldn't help it now, and scolded: "Enough, the prey has run away, why are you still arguing?!" The

    three of Zeng Yu recovered and found that the guards and the apostles had indeed left , which means they failed again.

    Ten days after they came out, they didn't kill a single apostle. It would be a lie to say that they were not angry. Thinking of Tucker hiding in prison and not coming out, and not knowing how many apostles he had killed before to level up, his level should be very high now. On the other hand, they can only come out in groups, experience failures again and again, not to mention wasting time, and the level has not been raised much, no matter how you look at it, they are at a loss!

    However, they knew that they had lost money and that Tucker had a plan, but they had to do so. First, Tucker's level is much higher than theirs, and they have no chance of winning against him; second, they also want to stay away from Tucker. Only in this way can they quickly upgrade and surpass Tucker.     Zeng Yu said: "This is not going to work. We have to act separately. Apart from the list on the Apostles Association, aren't there still many apostles who have not joined the Association? We can figure out a way by ourselves."     Zhu Dahui also had this intention, and the other two met Everyone is not in the same mind and has their own calculations. Of course, they will not force the group. It's best to act separately, what they want to do, and don't worry about them calculating themselves behind their backs.     The four people with evil intentions just said that, and then they chose the area where they would be active, and then dispersed.     ...     Zeng Yu chose Shawan District, which used to be the place where "Wujiu" activities were carried out, but was later cracked down by the government. The "Wujiu" forces are almost non-existent, so most people think it is safer here, and they will be apostles favorite activity area.

    When the four candidates selected the area, he deliberately chose the area with more active apostles first, just to lower the vigilance of the other three, so as not to compete with him for the Shawan area.

    Because Zhu Dahui is a fugitive, he dared not go to places with many official influences, and chose an area close to Xiangshi.

    Xue Luo relied on the fact that he hadn't been in the limelight since he joined Nantah University, and there was no official wanted list for him, so he chose the Zeng district.

    As for Xu Huailin, he chose an area not far from Tucker's lair. He already regarded Nandajiao's lair as Tucker's lair. After all, Nandajiao has always been in charge of Tucker.

    The reason why he chose this place was actually to make it easier for him to run back to Tucker for help.

    Zeng Yu left his companions and went to Shawan, when he encountered a group of zombies, and these zombies were chasing two cars. He thought about it, and chose to hide. It would be best if the zombies could be lured away. If those people eliminated the zombies, he could just observe those people and see if there was anything they could use.

    However, he didn't look for long when he heard movement behind him. Still nimble, he subconsciously avoided the fatal shot. He didn't hear a loud gunshot, and he also realized that the opponent used a silencer.

    The other party's target was him, not a random murderer! Zeng Yu quickly realized this, quickly found the bunker, and then took out his bulletproof clothing and gun from the system package.     Kelly didn't expect that the other party was really capable and able to detect her movements. You must know that after she upgraded, these building bunkers were useless to her at all. She took advantage of the space smoothly and quietly came to Zeng Yu Behind, never thought of failure.     But it doesn't matter, she has plenty of time to play slowly with Zeng Yu.     Zeng Yu once thought it was Zhu Dahui and the others who came here for nothing, but he heard the sound of footsteps, but he didn't feel like it. He and Zhu Dahui and others were wearing light shoes that could reduce the sound of footsteps, but now the footsteps It sounded like she was wearing thick-heeled women's shoes.     woman? This thought flashed, and Zeng Yu said, "Who are you, why did you kill me?"

    Kelly smiled playfully and said, "I don't want to kill you, I just want to play a game with you."

    Damn, what kind of pervert is this? !

    Speaking of abnormality, Zeng Yu immediately thought of a woman, his heart beat faster and his breathing became a little disordered.

    However, he had also studied the female pervert, and knew that she was a targeted murderer, so he began to test: "I have never bullied women, so you shouldn't come to me."

    "I know, so I said I won't kill you Ah!" Kelly said.

    Zeng Yu secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Just as he was about to negotiate with her, he found a shadow cast by his side. He trembled in fright. Just as he was about to speak, Kelly pointed his gun at his head.

    For a moment, Zeng Yu's heart stopped beating. Although he is not a good person, his nature is still greedy for life and afraid of death. Now that his life is in the hands of others, he can't calm down no matter what.

    "Where did the other three go?" Kelly asked.

    Zeng Yu thought to himself that it was better for them to die than him, so he told Kelly where the other three were going without hesitation.

    Kelly also asked him a lot of things, and he told them all, of course, it was up to Kelly to judge how true it was.

    Kelly snorted, and asked, "You don't have any thoughts about me?"

    Zeng Yu hurriedly shook

    his head, "No, I've never had a strong sex drive ." He turned around and left.

    Zeng Yu breathed a sigh of relief. He looked at Kelly's back and his eyes turned cold. Except for Tucker, there is no one who can threaten him to live well!

    He was about to shoot, but saw a small gadget with lights flashing beside him. He felt that this gadget looked familiar. When he realized it, his eyes suddenly lit up. Before his consciousness was cut off, he finally recalled What is that, it is a bomb that can kill him!

    Kelly didn't intend to let him go, she deliberately talked to him to distract him, so that she could keep this thing and press the button when she was far away!

    Although the power of this thing is not very great, he will definitely be seriously injured if he is not killed at close range, and after he is knocked out, Kelly will naturally not forget to come back to make up the knife.

    Kelly looked at the experience gained by the system and was a little unhappy: "Why is it only more than 1,500? His level is too low!"

    If Zeng Yu was still alive, he would definitely vomit blood with anger. He has a lot of experience, and he is still close to reaching level 6. Kelly took away 35% of his experience at one time, and still dislikes too little, how can he not hate it?

    The system asked Kelly: "Didn't you say you won't kill him?"

    Kelly looked lazily: "I did not kill him in the first round, but after he plans to attack me, it will be the second round. But I never said I wouldn’t kill him, he’s so bad, damn it.” The

    system didn’t bother to talk to her anymore, and didn’t know what evil it did, so it chose such a task and didn’t do it, only chasing and killing scum The male is the host of the fun.

    But no matter what, Kelly climbed to level 7 by killing the scumbag, and now that she has discovered the benefits of killing the host, she finally doesn't need it to induce her.

    ...

    After killing Zeng Yu, Kelly chased after Xue Luo.

    Compared to Zeng Yu, Xue Luo is much easier to deal with. Zeng Yu told her that Xue Luo is a man with a sexual addiction, and he mixed letter circles before the apocalypse, but he didn't dare to go too far before the apocalypse. The men and women under his command ranged from thirty to forty to ten or twenty.

    Kelly set a trap for Xue Luo's habit, hired two ordinary people to lower his vigilance, and when he had all the tools and went to bed, he found himself changing from S's side to M's.

    This discovery made him displeased and angry at first, then panic that he couldn't escape, and finally the fear when he saw Kelly appear.

    Kelly said: "Zeng Yu saved his life by betraying your information. Do you want to live?

    " There is no way to use it. What's more, Kelly was staring at him. He took out his gun, and before he pointed it at Kelly, Kelly pierced his palm. Even if he could take out something now, he couldn't hold it anymore.

    "Don't you like to do this kind of thing to others the most? Experience it yourself, isn't it a wonderful feeling?" Kelly asked Xue Luo happily, not forgetting to use the torture tool Xue Luo took out on him.     He screamed in pain, and now he didn't want to have any calculations anymore, so he quickly gave information about Zhu Dahui, Xu Huailin and even Tucker in exchange for his life.     Kelly did not kill him directly, but before leaving, he strengthened the chains on his body to ensure that he could not escape, then closed the window tightly, then put a pot of charcoal in the room to burn, and locked the door leave again.     "I've given you a chance. Since you have a system, try to escape!" Kelly said, completely throwing Xue Luo in this uninhabited place.     In order to avoid living people, he deliberately chose such a remote place, but he didn't expect that no one would come to rescue him even if he wanted to ask for help now.     The system kept urging him to find a way to get out, and he took out the key to open the hole of the lock, but Kelly added more than one lock before leaving, not to mention his hand was injured, and he couldn't use any strength at all. .     As the air in the room became more and more turbid, he felt that his breathing became more and more difficult. This reminded him of a man who died in his hands. He covered his head with a plastic bag and watched him struggling to breathe. Struggling, and then slowly suffocating to death, he felt extremely happy at the time.     But when he became the one who died, he found that he was not happy at all!     In fear, his face was full of tears and snot, he hoped that someone would come to save him, but just like those who died in his hands were so desperate, he also fell into the same despair.

    Kelly only received the experience reward of Xue Luo's death when she caught up with Zhu Dahui. She was a little unhappy that Xue Luo could persist for so long! It seems that she is still not kind enough.

    But it didn't matter, the other party's experience was similar to Zeng Yu's, which made her feel much better.

    She calculated that if she killed another seven or eight hosts of the same level, she would be able to upgrade to level 8.

    But both Zeng Yu and Xue Luo said that Zhu Dahui has level 6, so let's see how many surprises Zhu Dahui can bring her? !

    —————

    "Damn it! Kelly, you wait for me!" On

    a not-so-wide country road, a motorcycle was speeding, and Zhu Dahui was driving the car, uttering angry words from his mouth.

    At this time, he was quite embarrassed. The blood from the wound on his forehead stained half of his face red. He had a gunshot wound on his waist and thigh. Although the blood stopped after he treated and bandaged him, the pain still persisted. Let him break out in a cold sweat.

    He has a high level and has the means to save his life, so he was not killed by Kelly, but in order to escape, he almost exhausted his points. Without points, he had no choice but to run away. He secretly swore that when he recovers from his injuries and regains his strength, he must let Kelly know what life is better than death!

    He fled for a day and a night, from the place where the accident happened to the secondary area, and from the secondary area back to the city center. He also confirmed that he did not have a tracker on him, so he hid in a bookstore to change the dressing for his wound .

    This bookstore is in a quiet alleyway surrounded by residential buildings. Although it is located on the edge of the city center, the environment is relatively comfortable.

    The zombies in this fringe area began to gather in the city center one after another after the government had the ability to fight back, which made a lot of sense. But still no one would choose to come back to live in the residential buildings here. First, the resources here are already empty, and second, they are used to the stable supply of supplies in the refuge, so they have less thoughts of coming back.

    So when Zhu Dahui found out that the bookstore was not closed, he hid in here by the way, planning to wait for his injuries to recover, and then find a way to go out to kill zombies and get points.     It's just that when he was dealing with the wound, he heard movement in the bookstore. For Zhu Dahui, who had just recovered his life from the death line, any change would raise his vigilance to the highest level.     Holding the gun, he shouted: "What thing, get out!"     Seeing a thin figure slowly walking out from the other end of the bookshelf, Zhu Dahui took a closer look, it was a man with a gentle appearance, and he couldn't tell whether he was a middle-aged man. Still an old man, wearing a pair of glasses and holding a book in his hand, he looks like an ordinary person.     "I came here first." The figure opened his mouth, and only then did Zhu Dahui realize that it was probably a middle-aged man.     Zhu Dahui looked at the other party again, no wonder he couldn't tell the other party's age at the beginning, because the other party's hair was black mixed with silver strands, just like those middle-aged and elderly people who have worked hard for half a lifetime and started to grow gray before they turned fifty .     But at this time, he combed his hair back neatly and meticulously. In addition, he was wearing a clean shirt and suit pants, which made him look like an educator.     Looking at it this way, Zhu Dahui's vigilance is lowered again. What kind of threat can a man with no power to restrain him pose to him?     But he still asked suspiciously: "Who are you, and what are you doing here?" The     other party put the book back on the shelf, and said, "I live here. It's safe here, and there are books I like, so I've been living here , to avoid zombies."     Zhu Dahui walked around the first floor of the bookstore, and found that it was exactly as the man said: there is a bathroom here, and besides the bookshelves, there are also some areas for selling stationery and collectibles, and those places have been removed. , and then a sleeping bag was placed on it, surrounded by an induction cooker, an iron pan, and a pair of bowls and chopsticks. There is also a backpack with some clothes in it.     "Don't you know that the zombies outside have been cleaned up? You can go to the residential building to find a place to live." Zhu Dahui said.

    "That's a good proposal, but it's too much trouble to remove these books," the man said.

    Zhu Dahui curled his lips and cursed secretly: What the hell are you so obsessed with books? !

    The man looked at him and frowned: "Are you injured?"

    Zhu Dahui snorted and said, "It has nothing to do with you!" The

    man thought for a while and said, "There is a pharmacy next door. For the medicine left over, you can go and see if there is any medicine for treating the wound—by the way, what kind of injury did you suffer from?"

    Zhu Dahui has the medicine himself, and he shouted impatiently: "I said you don't need to worry about it. Get away, old man!" The

    man stopped talking, picked up the book again, and went back to the small plastic stool next to the bookshelf to sit and read.

    Zhu Dahui ignored this strange man, he didn't feel any threat from him, so he took care of the wound first, then filled his stomach, and slowly figured out the rest.

    After he finished these, the man seemed to be hungry too. He dug out a bag of pearls from the cabinet—not precious pearls, but the "pearls" of bubble tea, and then boiled it.

    Zhu Dahui stared at him: "Where did this thing come from?" The

    man said: "There are many milk tea shops around here, and there are many such ingredients."

    Because after the end of the world, everyone subconsciously looks for food that can fill their stomachs, but ignores these drinks The store's inventory, which is cheaper for him who is searching for supplies everywhere.

    Zhu Dahui didn't say anything, the most important thing for him now is to rest. Thinking of this, he lay down on the man's sleeping bag, and said arrogantly: "I have requisitioned this sleeping bag, you love books so much, use books as a mattress!" The

    man looked at his gun and said nothing.

    Zhu Dahui felt that he was an ordinary person, and there might be a way out if he followed him, so he couldn't help but feel complacent: "I said, what did you do originally? Do you want to hang out with me in the future? I have a gun, so I can't get all the supplies I need? Why bother?" Eat this junk food!"

    The man said: "I am a lawyer."

    Zhu Dahui's face no longer had the same smile on his face when he heard this. He stared at the man coldly, and asked again: "What kind of lawyer are you, and what kind of lawsuit are you fighting?" The

    man was stirring the pot .

    Zhu Dahui's expression was very bad, and he scolded: "Damn, what I hate the most are you lawyers. If it weren't for you, you didn't want to take good care of me." I won’t go to jail for so many years!” The

    man looked at him in amazement: “Have you ever committed a crime?”

    Zhu Dahui spat, pointed a gun at the man: “I was poor and desperate to rob a bank. In the end, those ignorant people stabbed me, but you lawyers didn't defend me well, and I was charged with an extra charge of intentional homicide. For the past six months, I have seen you lawyers, policemen, and judges as dislikes. There are a lot of these people who died in my hands, you bumped into me today, you are unlucky, who made you a lawyer!" The

    man suddenly realized, Zhu Dahui felt that his behavior was a bit weird, because since he broke in, No matter whether he pointed a gun at this man or not, the other party was always calm, without any sense of fear. If he was really just an ordinary person, would he be so calm?

    He was just about to think about it, when the man suddenly poured a pot of hot water on him, and he subconsciously dodged sideways, but a few gunshots sounded, he was stunned for a moment, and soon felt the new pain in his body. source of pain.

    "Ah—" Zhu Dahui was in a daze, why did the other party have a gun, and when did the other party take out the gun? He seems to have been shot twice...

    He wanted to fight back, but the other party calmly kicked him, not only kicked the gun off, but also stepped on his wrist, and finally put the gun on his head.

    Zhu Dahui opened his eyes wide, and the sweat dripped from his forehead. He felt that the man in front of him looked familiar, but he couldn't remember it.

    "You, who are you? Are you an apostle?" Zhu Dahui tried to ask the other party to relax his guard.

    The man smiled slightly and said, "By the way, I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Zhong Qingming, and I am a lawyer."

    Zhu Dahui finally knew who the other party was. Zhong Qingming had always been on the official wanted list. But didn't it mean that he was active in the Eastern District? Why did he come here? And there is a difference between him and the photo on the arrest warrant!

    The photo of Zhong Qingming on the arrest warrant was found in his law firm. At that time, he didn't have gray hair, his face was not so haggard, and he didn't wear glasses.     But if it were someone else, he would definitely recognize Zhong Qingming. Unfortunately, Zhu Dahui didn't pay much attention to the people wanted by the authorities, and the wanted orders were all displayed on the projection screen in the refuge. Where is the opportunity to pay attention?     Although he didn't pay much attention, he knew about Zhong Qingming. After all, he was on the official most-wanted list. Doesn't that just show his ability? !     Zhong Qingming adjusted his glasses, and then said: "I'm very interested in your background, do you have time to tell me?"     Zhu Dahui was in pain, but he was in Zhong Qingming's hands, so he had to compromise. He begged for mercy first, and promised again and again that he would not target lawyers and other professionals in the future. Then, seeing that the other party's attitude had not softened at all, he honestly told his story.     Zhong Qingming touched his chin: "Then I was arrested by 'Wugui' to do experiments, do you know?"     Zhu Dahui looked at this man in horror: "I, I don't know."     "The thing I hate the most in my life There are two kinds of people, one is the people who betrayed me, they are dead. The other is the people who want to use me as an experiment, whether you are innocent or official, I am trying to make them die, and you just hit My gun is coming..."     "No, no, we at Nantah University have never experimented with living people, it's all done by Dongdateacher independently, and it's none of our business!"

    Zhong Qingming's eyes became ruthless: "Don't use this kind of rhetoric to fool people, I know you Nanda University, and I have heard a lot about your deeds during the few months I have been here. Your missing apostles, Isn’t it your handiwork? You’re probably experimenting with those people!”

    Zhu Dahui hastily argued that it was all Tucker’s behavior and had nothing to do with him. Zhong Qingming got a lot of information about Tucker from him, and decisively killed him. he.

    After killing people, he went back to take back his pot, went to fetch some water, and then took out some noodles to cook. For the corpse lying beside him, he didn't think it would affect his appetite.

    He was a good man with one heart and one heart. He defended people dutifully, and then took good care of his wife, striving to be a good man, a good lawyer, and a good husband.

    However, with the advent of the end of the world, the relationship between him and his wife still cannot stand the test of human nature. Some of the people who tricked him into "No Guilt" even helped others. They were all he was used as an experiment by "No Guilt". The tortured murderer!

    He was tortured in a dark place. When he was dying, the only thing he could do was to improve his level and find a way to survive!

    Fortunately, the way for him to get rewards is also simple. After reading a book or reciting an article, he can get corresponding experience and points, so he kept reciting the laws and regulations he remembered. At night, only in this way can he forget the pain and have the hope of surviving.

    In the end he escaped, but he felt that his past self was also dead, wounded and dead. And the one who survives must become stronger and have a higher level, so that no one can do anything to him.

    Tucker?

    Heh, he will let him know what it would be like to be used as an experiment!

Chapter 144

    Lian Runing was terrified all day because of her own thoughts, but she calmed down quickly. Fortunately, she had the previous conversation with Le Yan and the experience of chasing down the relevant information of the apostles alone, so this time the thoughts were not It didn't make her feel too hard to accept.

    When she returned to the apartment in the middle of the night, and the lights in the room were still on, her mood improved little by little.

    At least she and Hao Jian were really in love, didn't they?

    Seeing her coming back, Hao Jian asked her: "I've been busy so late, are you hungry, do you want to have some porridge before rest?"

    "Okay, then I'll take a shower first, and then I'll have porridge after I take a shower.

    " You go while it’s hot, and get some side dishes.”

    Lian Runing thought for a while, and said, “I want to eat sauerkraut.”

    Hao Jian wanted to say that there is no sauerkraut at home, but she would not refuse Lian Runing’s small request, So I bought the packaged one from the system mall, heated up the porridge, and heated up sauerkraut by the way.

    After Lian Runing took a shower, she drank some porridge with Hao Jian. Seeing the porridge, she thought that after her father completed the second phase of Lian Qingmiao's experiment, he should now start planting it.     The first stage is some vegetables, and the second stage is rice. After all, this is one of the main grains of human beings, and the grain in the national granary can’t last for a few years. Considering the cost of failure, planting these food crops has become a top priority.     Now is the beginning of spring, and it is the time to plant early rice, so rice experts from all sides have brought their students and researchers into the great cause of planting.     The government also organized the restoration of a nearby pharmaceutical factory and concentrated a lot of resources in order to mass-produce the medicines developed by scientific researchers based on the medicines provided by the apostles to improve water quality and soil, and to restore as much cultivated land as possible.     "Except for the Q virus where there is no progress, it can be said that other scientific research is progressing very rapidly." Lian Runing was a little emotional.

    Although the living environment of human beings is gradually recovering, as long as there is no way to prevent the infection of zombie virus, human beings will always face the threat of extinction.

    So now the authorities have concentrated all their power to find a way to overcome the problem of the zombie virus. Experts among these experts are all gathered in the first research institute in China. It's not at the top, so the officials in Nanfang City didn't put too much pressure on the Science Center.     "Well, according to the population survey of asylum seekers reported by various refuges in Southern Province, the original total population of more than 110 million is now only about 20 million. Let's estimate those who hid in remote mountainous areas or at home. There are probably less than 30 million people who can save themselves." Hao Jian said.     When Lian Runing heard this number, she still felt very uncomfortable. How can a person who has lost 70% of his life in the past six months not make people feel sad?     Le Yan said that this world is fake, but as long as she thinks that this world may be created based on real history, that is to say, the number of people lost may be close to the real one, she will not be able to treat this world as fake, She couldn't be indifferent.     "The number of people last year was not so small. The reason for the loss of so many people is that some people killed each other and killed the elderly and weak children because of the rebellion of cults such as 'No Blame'; there is another reason It is because of the evolution of zombies that all the zombies can now 'sneak', in addition, the ability to climb and jump is more flexible than that in the early days of the end of the world..."     "Sneaking" is the official definition of those who can "sneak" at night. It is synonymous with the ability of zombies to approach and attack prey without making any sound or movement.     In the past, only a few zombies had this kind of evolution. Later, more and more zombies showed this characteristic. However, according to the latest statistics, it is estimated that 90% of the zombies can "sneak".     Because of this feature, the official team has completely banned going out at night, and at the same time strengthened night patrols in the refuge.

    In addition, in the early days of the end of the world, due to the virus, in addition to the brain being able to send instructions to the body, the body movements of the zombies are very stiff, and some tissues have also lost their functions, so climbing, jumping and other movements are still somewhat difficult for the zombies. .

    Because of this, many people choose to run to higher places when encountering zombies, which can slow down the speed of the zombies.

    But now humans also have to face the status quo that after the evolution of zombies, the climbing and jumping abilities have slowly returned to the status of human beings. When encountering zombies, running to high places is no longer a safe and secure way.

    The only good news is that zombies still can't swim.

    It was the silent evolution of the zombies that made people who had experienced many battles also fall for the tricks, so so many people were lost in less than a year after the outbreak of the end of the world.

    "I hope there are more people surviving in other places!" Lian Runing said.

    "Don't worry, zombies are evolving, and human beings are not static. Now there are official military factories and apostles, and there is no shortage of some supplies, so basically the strong laborers have to participate in basic survival training."

    Hao Jian is in charge of security . This one, this matter was led by her, although many people disliked the training as tiring at the beginning, and some people worried that the official training them was to let them go out to perform tasks, which in their eyes was tantamount to asking themselves to die , so I resisted.

    Hao Jian's handling of affairs is different from that of the staff in the establishment. Her attitude is - love to learn but not to learn.

    Regardless of whether they learn or not, there is always an assessment once a month. Those who don't study will be regarded as failing if they don't go to the assessment.

    This has been going on for half a year. Some people really feel itchy to see all the teenage children go to school. However, when they want to learn, they find that they are already on the failing list. Still have to pay tuition.

    Hao Jian's attitude is that the authorities not only need to find the guards to teach them fighting skills, self-defense skills, and how to deal with zombies, but also find professionals to teach them survival skills in the wild. All the refugees are trained in batches according to the list, and the materials are fixed. If they want to take tutoring, the officials have to find more materials for them. How can they not charge some tuition fees!

    So except for those who are particularly timid, there are already 60% of the asylum seekers who have tried to go out to perform tasks and come back alive.

    Because of this, the officials plan to gradually close in from the periphery to the city center, and strive to build a city-level safe area in two years.

    Hao Jian once led a team to clean up the zombies in the sea area and recover the sea area. That operation took half a month. Although 30% of the people were lost, it was a victory and greatly boosted morale.

    At the same time, those who questioned Hao Jian's taking that seat at such a young age also fell silent. You must know that Hao Jian's action was broadcast live with cameras on everyone's body.

    This is also the way that the authorities came up with. In order to overcome the refugees' fear of zombies, this live broadcast method was chosen so that the refugees could learn how to deal with zombies more clearly.

    Of course, the live broadcast is also through official channels, and the civilian communication is still not turned on. Everyone watches the live broadcast through the official display screen.

    In addition, the research has come to an end, and the 5G technology that has not yet been officially put into use has been officially used, and the live broadcast is much smoother than before.

    So almost everyone who watched the live broadcast could see Hao Jian's bravery and agility in battle from other people's cameras. Rumors such as "relying on a godfather" and "having a strong backstage" are self-defeating. Some people even wondered whether Hao Jian was from a commando.

    While watching the live broadcast, Lian Ruji once again recalled the past when he watched the live broadcast of "Red Ears", and felt more and more that there are really few people in this world who can match Hao Jian... Well, his sister Lian Runing was in his In his eyes, he didn't deserve it.

    However, there are certain drawbacks to the official method of teaching survivors how to survive. After all, although the South University Sect has disappeared for a long time, it is even rumored that many key members have died or disappeared, but it cannot be ruled out that this is a conspiracy by the other party.

    Beware of Tucker and others stinging, and also prevent their spies from still mingling in the refuge, and then pass on the information, so that the other party will target the elites who are going out to perform missions in an organized and premeditated manner.

    Fortunately, Hao Jian also had some ideas at the beginning, so not every time he goes out to perform tasks, he will broadcast live, and more often he will use the method of recording and broadcasting.

    Many people found that Hao Jian was rarely seen since that incident. It was not because Hao Jian hid after the first live broadcast, but because the officials cut her figure, and some identities were more sensitive and important. People are like this.

    Ordinary people didn't ask why there were no such people, after all, they didn't know each other very well. But after Shen Fu collected these videos and showed them to Tucker, Tucker discovered something.

    "Are they cutting off the figures of these people just because they are in high positions?" Tucker pondered, pointing to Hao Jian's photo, "I remember this is a woman Ding Gu Nian met before, and said that this woman is difficult Deal with it."     Shen Fu nodded: "I suspect that there is an official mysterious organization behind her as a backer, and she is a member of it, but unfortunately no clues have been found, including her friend, who is not clear."     "Here I searched for her information, the more detailed the better."     Shen Fu was very obedient, thought for a while, and said: "Xu Huailin is back, he wants to see you."     "Let him in."     Shen Fu went to call Xu Huailin in, As soon as the other party saw Tu Ke, he burst into tears: "Priest, priest, save me, you must save me!"     Seeing his distressed appearance, Tu Ke asked, "Why did you come back alone? What happened? "

    Xu Huailin said: "I don't know. I told them to go to different places to attack the apostles, but after a few days, a woman suddenly appeared and attacked me. She also said that I was the last one."

    Tucker twisted Eyebrow: "What woman?"

    "Kelly Hilton! She has already killed Zeng Yu and Xue Luo, and said that she also fought against Zhu Dahui, but he ran away. She wanted to snipe me, but she came after me!"

    Xu Huailin these days After escaping all the way back, he planned to ask Tucker for help, because he knew Kelly's nature well, and she would not let him go, but he had no chance of winning against her, and he thought that the only one who could face Kelly now, was probably Only Tucker left.

    Tucker's eyes sank, and after thinking for a while, he took out a gun and shot Xu Huailin in the chest without warning.

    Xu Huailin was stunned. He stared blankly at Tu Ke, but saw the latter walk in front of him, and sighed: "Since they are all dead, there is no use keeping you. I thought the four of you would be able to live up to their expectations." Point, eradicate the hosts outside, but I didn’t expect so many of you to die just after you went out. I don’t want to give up your experience to Kelly Hilton, so let’s do it first!”

    After finishing speaking, he looked outside again: "As for Kelly Hilton, I will kill her for you guys, go with peace of mind!"

    Randomly shot Xu Huailin in the head again, Xu Huailin remembered before he died that his cooperation with Tucker was to seek skin from a tiger, he Because of the cooperation proposed by Tucker, he forgot that Tucker was the most dangerous one. How could he run back to Tucker for help so naively? !

    It's a pity that the system will not give him a second life, and he never died.

    Tucker gave a "tsk" and muttered to himself: "I didn't expect her to stare at this place!"

    He thought that with Kelly's behavior, if he didn't provoke the other party, the other party would not be eyeing him for the time being, but he never Think, they have to match up so soon. Could this be the so-called "host's fate"?

    ...

    Hao Jian and Lian Runing didn't know what happened around Nantah University and Kai Li, and their lives became more ordinary.

    Of course, it doesn't mean that there is no danger in their lives. In fact, Hao Jian still often goes out and faces zombies, and the danger is still full. It's just that they have adapted to this kind of life, so they are more comfortable than before.

    Hao Jian's experience is also slowly accumulating, and she is not in a hurry as to when she will be able to reach level 8.

    After she regained the sea area, the authorities asked her to set up a refuge there with residential buildings and office buildings as the infrastructure, so she inadvertently triggered the achievement reward and won the achievement title "Infrastructure Builder". Later, luck broke out and a lottery was drawn Won the big gift bag.

    The big gift pack has 500 experience and 1000 points, which makes her one step closer to level 8, and she has accumulated about 60,000 points.

    None of the 60,000 cents was exchanged for cash. In order to disguise herself, she often used cash to buy things. There are many handicrafts in the refuge, and she bought them back with her wages for Lian's family.

    When the weather got hotter and the thunderstorms became more frequent, on the 300th day after the outbreak of Doomsday Level 3, Hao Jian won the achievement reward of surviving for more than 300 days. In this lottery, he should have killed dozens of zombies or followed him Ru Ning had to interact with her a few more times to reach level 8, and she just upgraded without warning.

Chapter 145

    Hao Jian's upgrade is not fast. After all, after the shelter encouraged and advocated the refugees to go out to perform tasks and bravely confront the zombies, many apostles had the opportunity to come into contact with the zombies.

    Although some apostles don’t know how to use guns, there are more tools available in the system mall. Those who are not good at marksmanship but strong can use chainsaws, and those who are not agile enough and have no front-end ability rely on intelligence to gather zombies together. Throwing another bomb can kill many zombies at once.

    In this way, the number of high-level apostles in the Apostles Association has gradually increased, and there are two more level 7 apostles, and there are now five.

    However, these five apostles all naturally concealed their new ability. After all, if this ability is concealed, it can also be used as a hole card to save their lives when a crisis occurs. As for why the authorities know that they are already at level 7, it is because they all want to get the attention of the authorities and enjoy the power brought by high levels, so they have given a rough idea of ​​the permissions of level 7 except for three-dimensional holographic imaging.

    Only then did the officials clearly understand that high-level apostles could still locate the fifty nearest zombies!

    This is more effective than radar. If you let them lead the team out, the safety factor is relatively high!

    Hao Jian did not respond to a series of official arrangements for these high-level apostles. Some high-level apostles even wanted to take her position, but Wen Shanggao pushed her down.

    Now she is not just a security consultant for the refugee management office, since she took over the sea area and established a new refuge, it has been under her management. The high-level apostles are eyeing this piece of fat. After all, if they are in charge of the refuge in the sea area, then they are equivalent to becoming emperors of the land, and they can do whatever they want with the refugees there.

    The opinions of the top officials were the same. The refuge must be in the hands of the officials themselves. If the apostles wanted to go there, there would be no guarantee that those places would not be chaotic.

    However, due to the fact that the sea area is close to the city center, there are still frequent zombie sieges, and the high-level apostles happen to be able to display their abilities, so the official also gave them several positions, making them high-level cadres in the newly built refuge in the sea area.

    Compared with the old refuge, the defense force in the sea area is undoubtedly more. After all, it has to deal with the zombies that are close to the city center, and at the same time implement the official plan to gather in the city center. Some schools and gymnasiums in the sea area are also used as transit Station, for the escort members participating in the gathering operation to settle and adjust their status.

    The next step is to arrange some people from the shelters with the highest population density to the new shelters in batches. Of course, priority will be given to those survivors whose homes are originally in the sea area and have houses.

    These tasks are very heavy, and the authorities have allocated a lot of manpower here. Hao Jian also arranged for Peng Mao and Xin Ting to help. An Minghui is in charge.

    Hao Jian is mainly responsible for security matters, and those apostles who rely on their high ranks are assigned here to be responsible for people's livelihood.

    They are still quite dissatisfied with this, muttering in private that the government does not allow them to touch security, that is to say, they are not allowed to intervene in defense affairs, but they do not believe them.

    People's desires are always unsatisfied, even if their status in the refuge in the sea area is not low, they are still not reconciled.

    They had seen Hao Jian fighting, but it was only once, and Hao Jian had never appeared in the recordings since then, so they suspected that Hao Jian's live broadcast of the battle was simply a show.

    Coincidentally, among these people, there was a face that Hao Jian knew, Zeng Jianxiong who once questioned her being too young but in a high position, and used her hair and attire to talk about things.

    He has now been promoted from level 5 to level 6. Because he is familiar with the work of people's livelihood in the Zeng District, he was transferred this time. He was promoted from a food management director in the Zeng District to the director of the People's Livelihood Management Office in the Sea District. It can be said that this The five in command of the refuge. However, he was still not satisfied, and instigated Liao Yin, the only Level 7 apostle in this refuge, to embarrass Hao Jian at the meeting.

    Although Liao Yin was only twenty-seven years old, being a member of the five levels 7 of the Apostles Association and concurrently serving as the vice-chairman of the Apostles Association brought him great honor and ambition.

    Originally just a track and field athlete in the city team, he obtained the system in the last days, and then gained the trust of many people with the convenience of the system, but he was also very cautious in his actions, and no one found out that he had the system. It wasn't until the official announced the existence of the apostle that he decided to join the official with a group of survivors out of various considerations.

    He knows that only a high level can prevent himself from becoming an experimental product, so he has been working hard to complete tasks and upgrade. He put in no less effort than others, but in the end, because he was an apostle, he was feared by the officials and had to take advantage of him, which made him hold his breath all the time.

    Although Zeng Jianxiong instigated him, he would not really go out to fight against Hao Jian without thinking, but in order to show his importance, he had to say a few words to Hao Jian, anyway, his ability is not enough for a newly built refuge. Words are essential, and he is not afraid of Hao Jian.

    Seeing their arrogance, Peng Mao and Xin Ting were very indignant: "These people are really 'pickled fish', as if we can't function without them!"

    "What's 'pickled fish'?" An Minghui asked Come and ask.

    Hao Jian translated for Peng Mao: "It's sour, the vegetables are redundant."

    An Minghui was taken aback for a moment, and then he couldn't help laughing out loud. After a while, he restrained himself a bit and said, "This way of saying It's interesting, but they don't seem to be very good at cooking."

    "Don't be serious, you'll lose if you are serious with them." Hao Jian said, not sure if he was referring to Liao Yin and others, or "pickled fish".

    But An Minghui is more inclined to the former, and he can't help feeling that Hao Jian's growth rate is too fast, from being a little immature at the beginning of the guard, to the calm and restrained, calm and self-sufficient now, even he sighs to himself Not as good.

    He also knew why Wen Shanggao used her so much. Although she was only twenty-four years old and had no qualifications, after all, it was a special period and she was appointed by special means. Facts have proved that she has keen eyes and a delicate mind. And being able to discover some details that ordinary people cannot discover, this added a lot of help to the official investigation of the apostles.

    After the shelters in the sea area were completely rectified, the authorities gradually transferred more people from the shelters with poor infrastructure. After all, the thunderstorm and typhoon season is coming, and even wooden houses have many safety hazards, so Those with poor infrastructure were moved to residential buildings in the sea area.

    These matters are managed by special personnel assigned by the government. Apart from paying attention to safety issues and preventing chaos in the shelter, Hao Jian didn't interfere too much.

    In Hao Jian's words, she has no desire for power at all, she just needs to do her job well.

    ...

    After the work of the new refuge was on track, Wen Shanggao held another meeting of members of the "Special Response Team". This time, there were three more members in the meeting - the Wei brothers.

    Hao Jian was surprised that they appeared here, but she didn't show too much emotion, and calmed down after a while.

    Among the members of the "Special Response Team", there are quite a few who know the Wei brothers. After all, these three brothers are always running around and are well-known. But they all heard that the "Brothers and Guards" team declined the official solicitation and always fought alone. Why were they recruited now?

    Hao Jian also had the same doubts, but since it was inconvenient to say more at the meeting, she didn't ask.

    Wen Shanggao was rarely willing to explain: "Mr. Wei Renmin used to be a commando member and retired due to injury, but he still devoted himself to the country all these years, so when I approached him, he agreed to join our team. And the three brothers have always acted together, and with the abilities of Mr. Wei Guojia and Mr. Wei Shehui, I decided to recruit them all."

    Hao Jian glanced at the three Wei brothers, just in time to meet Wei Guojia's gaze Right on, but soon staggered again.

    Everyone's attention didn't stay with the Wei brothers for too long, because Wen Shanggao got down to business again. In addition to arranging the "special response team" to continue investigating the apostles in the established direction, he also told a piece of news——Zhong Qingming Appeared in Nanfang City.

    The person who found Zhong Qingming was a guard who participated in the operation to clean up the fringes of the city center. The other party thought he was just an ordinary refugee and pointed him to the nearest refuge. He originally planned to lead him the way, but he refused. up.

    Later, the team member felt that he looked familiar, and then slowly remembered that it was Zhong Qingming on the wanted warrant!

    But after he reported it, when he took someone to chase after Zhong Qingming, the other party had already disappeared into the building complex.

    "Find him, and find out why he came here!" After Wen Shanggao finished speaking, the meeting ended.

    Hao Jian still had work to report to him at the shelter, so he followed him to his office.

    After listening to the report , Wen Shanggao asked, "Where do you think Zhong Qingming is?" A character of ten years is not without deep scheming. No matter how fast she grows, she will look a little immature in front of him, and if she is not careful, she will step into the trap set by him.

    She pondered for a moment, and said, "A place related to the book."

    "Why?"

    "I first knew him when I went to Mingzhu City, because he seemed to be in a very strange state at that time, so I didn't notice it at first .Until the past six months, as I collected more and more information and sorted out more and more complete materials, I gradually discovered the clue—when he was tortured by the cruel experiment, he had been endorsing it."

    Wen Shang Gao said: "When a person encounters extreme pain, he will naturally find a way to divert his attention to relieve the pain."

    "I thought so too at the beginning, but after we rescued him, he still did not stop this behavior. Until he escaped under everyone's noses. At that time, he was too calm, without the previous neurotic behavior, so he could not be "healed", then it may be that his act of endorsement was his fundamental purpose, and this It can bring benefits to him."

    Wen Shanggao nodded: "The analysis makes sense, then I will ask people to send more people to search libraries, bookstores and other places."

    He asked again: "You don't want to know why I recruited the three Wei brothers?" A

    voice in Hao Jian's heart said, "It's finally here." She felt that Wen Shanggao asked her specifically, not simply answering her questions. , rather like a hint.

    "Because they are capable?"

    Wen Shanggao shook his head: "I suspect that there are apostles among the Wei brothers."

    Hao Jian's pupils shrank suddenly, did Wen Shanggao suspect the Wei brothers?

    "Actually, after Wei Renmin was identified as an apostle, I never gave up investigating him. However, after such a long period of investigation, he really did not show any outliers. But this happened to show his caution. He Knowing that we haven’t given up on investigating him, he held his breath.”

    Hao Jian didn’t know what to say, but Wen Shanggao said to himself: “Later I asked him if he was an apostle, and he replied 'I am not an apostle'. You are a student of anthropology, and you have also studied psychology. Don’t you find his answer interesting? Although he denied that he was an apostle, this answer also told me that at least he knew who the apostle was.”

    “Committee Do you doubt Wei Guojia and Wei Shehui?"

    Wen Shanggao gave her a meaningful smile, and then said: "I don't care if there are apostles among them, it doesn't affect my plan. In fact, it's fine if there are apostles After all, the apostles will understand the apostles better, and it will be easier for us to find out the secrets behind the apostles, and what makes me feel bound-bound. It doesn't matter if they are not apostles, after all, they are not bad."

    Hao Jian did not What to say, when she left, her mind sank.

    Why does she feel that Wen Shanggao's words are meant for her?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

380K 9.9K 37
"BABY LEMME CHANGE YA LIFE"
18K 81 5
ဖင်နဲ့စောက်ဖုတ်ကိုညှပ်လိုးတာခံချင်တယ်