The System Send Me The Object

By fanyi__

After the zombie virus ravaged the world, a doomsday survival system appeared on the game anchor Hao Jian. Th... More

Chapter 01.05
Chapter 06.10
Chapter 11.15
Chapter 16.20
Chapter 21.25
Chapter 26.30
Chapter 31.35
Chapter 36.40
Chapter 41.45
Chapter 46.50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 096.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.130
Chapter 131.135
Chapter 141.145
Chapter 146.150
Chapter 151.155
Chapter 156.160
Chapter 161.165
Chapter 166.168

Chapter 136.140

49 1 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 136

    By the time things settled down, it was already winter in Southern City.

    After the winter, the job of killing zombies is even more difficult. The south is fine, but the north has a heavy snowstorm, and the heating supply in the shelter is somewhat insufficient. However, the zombies are not afraid of the wind and snow, and they fight against humans in the snow. It has gained the upper hand, so the North is now adopting more defensive strategies.

    Hao Jian seldom goes on missions anymore, after all, the safety of the shelter is more important now, of course, the problem of hunger and cold is also a safety problem.

    Lian Runing planned to tell her about the information she got from Kelly, but Hao Jian said, "You don't need to reveal too much to me, I have some things to verify."

    Lian Runing didn't know what her plan was , but I still mentioned to her that if you kill the "Apostle", you can get half of the opponent's experience.

    She didn't know whether Hao Jian knew about this before, but Hao Jian's behavior was a little surprised, so she knew that Hao Jian also knew about it.

    Lian Runing draws a conclusion based on Kelly's previous performance, this rule is hidden, that is to say, the people or forces manipulating the "Apostle" will not take the initiative to tell the "Apostle" these things, but they need to find out by themselves .

    And Hao Jian didn't want her to tell what she had done, and said that he wanted to verify some things, which also gave her a hint--Hao Jian discovered something related to them.

    Although she has not fully figured out what happened, Lian Runing believes that the tacit understanding between her and Hao Jian can solve the puzzle well.

    After Hao Jian and Lian Runing were doing their own things and could not communicate with each other, Hao Jian still had a dream that he forgot after waking up.

    Le Yan approached her twice, but she was indifferent, and gradually Le Yan stopped approaching her to make fun of herself.

    "2018" gradually discovered Hao Jian's intentions.

    To be honest, "Lian Runing" is a brain cell image extracted from the brain of "Hao Jian", and the relationship between her and Hao Jian is a master-slave relationship, that is, Lian Runing is the person in Hao Jian's memory.

    Compared to Hao Jian, Lian Runing is a set of real fictitious data, and her function is actually a program used to stabilize the "data body".

    Research has found that, whether it is a "brain body" or a "data body", what occupies the most memory is often the person or thing they care about the most. After experiments, these people or objects can quickly stabilize the "data body" from the unstable state stimulated by the outside world.

    Just like when the "data bodies" first entered the multi-dimensional information space, they were still active and would subconsciously reject contact with information that did not belong to them. And the data extracted from the "data body" of the most important person or thing to them is like giving the "data body" a sedative, they will tend to stabilize, and then believe more and more that everything in front of them is real.

    They have experienced the truth, so they firmly believe in the truth.

    When designing a multi-dimensional information space, researchers created a trustworthy object for these "data bodies" based on the information, whether it was a person, or the environment, or a thing, or just a vague appeal.

    For example, what Hao Jian extracted from his memory was related to Lian Runing, so in this case, Lian Runing's behavior was actually known to Hao Jian.

    The multi-dimensional information space needs to delete and bury the memory of the "data body", so she will not expose Lian Runing's information before seeing it with her own eyes.

    However, if Lian Runing did something that did not appear in Hao Jian's memory, it can only mean two possibilities: one is that this is a program that the committee added when designing her character design; Lemon is an action with self-consciousness!

    Leaving aside anything else, how can we be sure that Lian Runing's actions are not something that appeared in Hao Jian's memory? After all, Hao Jian, the data subject, had many things she didn't know before meeting Lian Runing, didn't she?

    The reason why "2018" feels abnormal is because of this!

    First, there was no doomsday survival system when the "data body" body was still alive, so all the data related to this was added later.

    The existence of Lian Runing itself is a program to appease Hao Jian, so even if she knows the existence of the system, it doesn't matter.

    However, this does not mean that the researchers will automatically add information about the system when setting her up as a character!

    In other words, after Lian Runing knew the existence of the system, all her actions, if not ordered by the "data body", were her own actions.

    Second, on the basis of the first point, since Hao Jian has no contact with Lian Runing, and there is no such thing in her memory, she cannot influence Lian Runing's behavior.

    After all, how can the "data body" have such a memory for things that the body doesn't even know?

    Since there is no such memory, and it is not the setting arranged by the committee members for Lian Runing, then there is only one possibility - that is Lian Runing's autonomous behavior.

    Now that Hao Jian has realized something, she will consciously avoid Lian Runing's information. She is verifying her relationship with Lian Runing.

    ____Hao

    Jian has indeed realized many things. Although the dream she had was forgotten upon waking up, she did it on purpose. She didn't really forget it, but buried the dream in her deep consciousness.

    The central processing terminal system could not detect her deep consciousness, let alone the Lian Ruming anomaly that existed only as a "substance". Because "2018" was not reported.

    This is no longer a question of winning or losing, but he has been thinking about some issues these days, why the committee does not allow the "data body" to awaken?

    The committee said that there will be legal, human ethics and other issues. After all, "data bodies" are just a set of data, and their brains still exist. Even if they are awakened, two hundred years have passed, so what status do they have to live in the world? ?

    What is their social identity?

    Are they human?

    They are not, they are just a set of data.

    So aren't they human?

    They are, they have memories of their lifetime, and their behavior and thinking cannot escape the human framework.

    So will the legal and medical professions redefine the standards of life and death?

    If a person dies, his family converts his brain cell image into data to create a "data body", so is it still alive? To avoid paying inheritance tax?

    If everyone dies like this, does that count as eternal life? There is no death in the world?

    ...

    These kinds of issues have been debated endlessly for decades.

    "2018" has even been heard in history lectures. More than two hundred years ago, human beings began to debate issues such as the beginning and end of life, and it has not stopped until now.

    But so far, the mainstream thinking is still that after the body functions stop, it is considered death. Therefore, many people think that once a person who has died, the brain is activated and the memory of being a human is restored. This is against human ethics and should be banned.

    It is also because of this that the committee wants to prevent the "data body" from awakening. After all, they are also an official organization. It would be bad if they are criticized by other countries in the alliance because of this.

    It's just that "2018" is confused. If Hao Jian has awakened, then she doesn't actually exist as "it". Then after he reported it to the committee and let the committee destroy her, wouldn't it be an indirect murder?

    But if he doesn't report, what can he do? The central processing terminal system will detect it one day, and destroy it.

    ____

    Hao Jian knows nothing about the troubles of "2018", and is not interested. The scene in the dream was very real, and she also told her subconsciously that Lian Runing was not a fictional character, and their feelings were not systematically designed.

    In their real memory, they met earlier than in this world, and they have experienced more than now.

    They were born and died together, experienced the blow of losing their loved ones together, experienced the pain of being betrayed by their friends together, and faced the cruelty of this world together...

    That world was much crueler than it is now, but they walked over step by step, and she joined the guards team, and Lian Runing is just like this world, engaged in scientific research, and they never left each other.

    Then it all ended in an accident. When she was escorting the researchers who were going out to do research, she was scratched by a zombie and injured her ankle.

    She knew she couldn't survive, but if Lian Runing found out, the other party would definitely do what she promised, even if she turned into a zombie.

    She can't let Lian Runing do this, because no matter how careful she is, she still has the possibility of hurting Lian Runing. In this way, Lian Runing will also become a zombie!

    So she explained to the team members about her future generations, before the other party tried to blow her head off in a well-trained manner, she proposed that she stay in the rear, and then asked them to take the scientific research personnel and hurry away.

    Lian Runing only realized when she saw that Hao Jian didn't get on the helicopter, and she was restrained by the guards.

    Hao Jian looked up at her for the last time, she knew that she loved Lian Runing very much, and in this short life, she had only loved such a girl.

    So even though the system tampered with her memory, when she saw Lian Runing for the first time, there were slight ripples in her heart. people.

    Hao Jian's superficial consciousness doesn't remember anything, and she doesn't know anything, but her subconscious and deep consciousness will change her thinking and behavior, so she wants to know if she has the memory of her previous life, what about Lian Runing? Will she be a puppet of the system, or will she be like herself?

    Lian Runing hasn't been able to think that much yet, but the science center has good news. The medicine she entrusted Lian Qingmiao to research for medical experts has also produced results.

    They all said that the main ingredients of this medicine were no different from those of the same type, but the medicine that Lian Runing brought over produced more significant effects than the previous formula under certain reactions.

    In short, this medicine has better curative effect than ordinary medicine of the same kind.

    Lian Runing asked: "It is obviously the same ingredient, why is there a difference in effect?"

    They analyzed that the production process may be different, or the formula may be different. The same ingredients, but under the action of different formulas, will also produce different medicinal effects.

    Experts also want to ask Lian Runing where the medicine came from. If the same medicine is developed in large quantities, it will be of great benefit to everyone! Some medicines can even be used to improve water quality, regulate soil and so on.

    Before the experts came to inquire about Lian Runing, Lian Qingmiao came to her first, and she had no choice but to tell her that this was the medicine provided by the "Apostle".

    When everyone heard it, it was as if they had discovered a new world: "Oh, I only tried to study blood, hair, and behavior before, and I didn't study anything else, but why did I forget about medicine and supplies?"

    Lian Runing I don't know why they didn't think of it before, but after thinking about Hao Jian's actions, they understand a little bit, because most of the items produced by the "Apostles" are consistent with the items produced in reality, and many people subconsciously feel that they are nothing difference, so instead of studying these, why not study the secrets of the "Apostle"?

    They walked into a misunderstanding, and if Lian Runing hadn't been reminded by Hao Jian, she wouldn't have thought of this level.

    In fact, she thought, if you want to know the secret of the "Apostles", you don't have to start from them. As long as you decipher the source of their materials, can't you start from the side and get closer to the secret?

    Starting from this conclusion, Lian Runing can basically conclude that the world, and even the forces behind the "Apostles" must be caused by civilizations that surpass the current world level.

Chapter 137

    Because of the apostle's medicine provided by Lian Ruling, the government launched another vigorous action. The government asked the apostle to provide the medicine. One medicine can replace ten servings of food.

    From this operation, the officials also learned that the apostles with greater abilities provided more types of medicines, while those with too low abilities could only provide over-the-counter medicines, and the quantity was still small.

    This time, under Wen Shanggao's proposal, the ranks of the apostles were redefined. Previously, they were only divided into four levels according to the degree of threat to the government. However, it seems that these apostles still hide a lot of secrets.

    He organized members of the "Special Response Team" to collect statistics on the range of abilities of all the apostles. Hao Jian took out a USB flash drive and said, "No need, I've already sorted it out."

    Everyone looked sideways, and Hao Jian said: " After the meeting last time, I think Chairman Wen’s analysis is reasonable. If we want to jump out of this framework, we must investigate the details of each apostle’s words, deeds, abilities, etc. So I asked the chairman for the information provided by them. The list of supplies, even photos, and other surveys are combined to calculate this data. Of course, it may not be accurate, and it can only be used as a reference for you.”

    With admiration in Wen Shanggao's eyes, Shi Gongyu hurriedly said: "I also helped with this matter. It took a lot of effort to sort out these materials, and Hao Jian did the same. Pull me and Minghui and treat us like animals..."

    An Ming Hui glanced at him, but like Hao Jian, he didn't mind him coming out in such a hurry to claim credit. In fact, the three of them really don't care about these things. Shi Gongyu's superficial claim for credit is actually to help Hao Jian distract everyone's attention. Will feel jealous.

    These people are trusted and entrusted with important responsibilities, but not everyone does these things willingly. They are always somewhat ambitious and want to use this platform to leap to the dragon's gate.

    Usually everyone has similar abilities, and Wen Shanggao treats everyone the same. This will not make them feel a sense of crisis, and it will not make them think too much. But once someone jumps out of this mode of getting along, they will start to worry, which will breed dark thoughts.

    Would a person like Hao Jian not understand? She could have given it to Wen Shanggao in private, but she didn't do it because she was confident and she didn't bother to fight for power with these people.

    But as her friends, he and Shi Gongdu still have to think about her.

    With such an interruption from Shi Gongdu, the atmosphere at the meeting improved a lot. Wen Shanggao took the USB flash drive and chose to cast it on the screen, and then An Minghui was in charge of explaining.

    "After sorting out these materials, the three of us preliminarily set seven levels, which are replaced by numbers. 1 is the lowest level, and 7 is the highest level of apostles so far..." An Minghui said.

    Everyone didn't speak, but listened silently, thinking in their hearts, why didn't they pay attention to these before?

    The documents prepared by Hao Jian and An Minghui all listed detailed data, and not only one apostle had such characteristics, so everyone thought it made sense after analysis.

    "Currently on the list of the Apostles Association, there are no level 1 apostles. Why? Because the information collected earlier shows that level 1 apostles only have one ability, which is to exchange food. They have no other ability except food. Among the dead apostles, Sixty percent of them only have this ability..."

    Followed by level 2 apostles, An Minghui believes that apostles of this level can produce a small amount of over-the-counter medicines, and this amount can be figured out after counting all the apostles ——Limited to 3 copies.

    And level 3 has one more ability to buy daily necessities and cold weapons than level 2. When defining this, the three also have differences. After all, the current data shows that the cold weapons they take out are actually machetes, kitchen knives, and crowbars. etc., can be planned to go to the daily necessities department. In the end, both An Minghui and Hao Jian agreed that controlled knives were actually cold weapons, so they decided on it.

    Of course, during this process, Hao Jian did not deliberately guide her. She just provided some directions, which seemed flawless, and An Minghui and Shi Gongdu would not think about her.

    Immediately after is level 4, from this level, only prescription drugs are provided, and the quantity is the same as the original over-the-counter drugs, only 3 copies a day.

    An Minghui kept talking until level 6. After listening to such a round of analysis, everyone was speechless. They had to compare and sort out thousands of apostles and hundreds of millions of documents. If they were replaced, they would have gone crazy. Thanks to these three people for being so calm.

    "Of course, it doesn't rule out that some apostles are hiding their true abilities, but if you observe carefully, you should be able to find out. It's just that we don't have the time and ability, so we didn't continue to investigate."

    Someone asked: "You just said Level 6, doesn’t it mean that the current highest level is level 7?”

    An Minghui didn’t speak, but Wen Shanggao said: “Currently there are no apostles under our monitoring range of level 7, that is to say, there is no specific data.”

    The man was dumbfounded. Hao Jian replaced An Minghui now and said, "Currently, the number of apostles registered in the Apostles Association is the most at level 4 and level 5, and there are only more than 30 people at level 6...But just imagine, you He is an apostle, with the ability of level 6 - no need to worry about food and clothing, and can buy hot and cold weapons, even if the capacity of the backpack is insufficient, there is still a storage space, if it were you, would you choose to join the official?"

    Everyone's complexion changed slightly , Yes, if they have such abilities... To be honest, they would be a little jealous. Although many apostles are under the surveillance of the government, they also know that the government has no intention of dragging them into cruel dissection experiments. At most, they will lose a little freedom. If it were them, they would rather become apostles.

    At present, the information revealed, in addition to supplies and storage space, is the map that is more eye-catching. It was not Hao Jian who led them to discover this, but some members of the guard who were very loyal to the country, when they discovered that the country needed the information of the apostles, they did not hesitate to sacrifice their lives.

    Although the guard member was only at level 4, everyone was able to deduce more things based on the law of ability changes in the previous levels - as long as there are rules to follow, something can always be deduced.

    As for level 7, Hao Jian didn't say much. She is at this level now, so she still has to hold back. So Wen Shanggao added a few people on it, thinking it was Ji Chang, Zhong Qingming, Kelly, Tucker, and Ding Gunian.

    Hao Jian previously speculated that Ding Gunian had only upgraded to level 5 during his time in Focheng, because before that, he had no guns at all. Later, she left Buddha City and joined Nandajiao as the leader. After Peng Mao said that he started killing people like other key members, she speculated that he should also have level 6.

    What now? How high is his level?

    ...

    After the meeting, Wen Shanggao asked the Apostles Association to check the information of each recorded apostle, and then register their grades, and then divide the credit according to the grades. As for the original four grades of ABCD, they will not be changed, but they have changed from ordinary grades to risk factor grades.

    After the news came out, the apostles were more or less moved. They were either moved by their achievements, or felt pressured and disturbed by the country's capabilities. These things can be found out by the state. If they dare to conceal their true rank, they will also be found out, right?

    So after such a scare, many people became honest, and some who were defined as low-level by Hao Jian and others honestly reported their true level.

    They originally wanted to hide a little bit of ability as a bargaining chip, but when they saw the announced personnel levels, one or two surpassed them, and they could almost beat them up. How could they be willing? So don't you rush to announce your abilities and earn back some face?

    As for those who want to exaggerate the level, sorry, no way! The ability of each level is implemented according to the standards submitted by Hao Jian and the others. Although it is not announced to the public, the person in charge of verifying their levels knows it well and directly asks them to do certain things. If they can't do it, it must be fake.

    Of course, this incident also brought shocks to ordinary people, and they felt envious because it seemed to separate them from the apostles little by little.

    They asked everywhere how to become an apostle, whether the children born after marrying an apostle would have any hope of inheriting such abilities, etc. Some people even put it into practice and wanted to marry an apostle.

    In the end, it was the authorities who came forward to curb the apostle's move to take advantage of the opportunity. If they were still in a relationship, the authorities would not care if they tried their best, but they could not violate the law.

    The apostles who were originally asked to provide medicine felt that they were very miserable. After all, they were enslaved all day long, just like a machine that lays eggs. As a result, as soon as the grades are divided, how many men and women are scrambling to flirt in front of their eyes.

    On this lonely night, the apostles enjoyed the adoring eyes of ordinary people, and then everyone exercised with each other to solve problems and relieve inner depression. Is this normal? Anyway, they will not be short of money to buy condoms, if they are really pregnant and have children, they can afford it... The main reason is that the officials also hope that newborns will be born, otherwise the birth rate will drop precipitously, even if the zombies are gone, This demographic gap is also a problem.

    And on the same night like this, Ding Gu Nian fought fiercely for an unknown number of rounds, he was so tired that he was out of breath, and then he got up to smoke a cigarette.

    The three women on the bed rushed to his side, acting like a baby as always.

    But this time Ding Gu Nian was not in the mood to coax them, but said: "Go back to sleep."

    "What's the matter? Wasn't everything fine before?" Li Shuxian asked.

    Ding Gu Nian looked at her, feeling a little disgusted in his heart, but who made him bind her when he only had such a woman in the past?

    He can still bind other women, but every time he binds a woman, he can get less rewards. For example, when you do it once with Li Shuxian, you can get 10 experience and 100 points; when you do it with the second and third women, that is, Li Xiaoyue and the others, you can only get 5 experience and 100 points; It is 3 experience, and all women after that are 1 experience.

    Those women who left him before belonged to this kind of inexperienced, so he was not so angry about their departure, the main reason was that he had firmly grasped Li Shuxian and Li Xiaoyue, and he could gain a lot of experience in one night with points.

    As for the women who came after? It's all just for fun, he doesn't care about their little experience.

    But sometimes, after playing too much, his body will be exhausted, so he has to take a lot of supplements.

    Recently, Tucker made him the great leader, and also provided him with a lot of new tricks. He was almost exhausted, but he could stand up and persist all night.

    These days, he has received a lot of news from the outside world, and he knows what level the authorities have made. Although he is already level 7, he is still a little panicked, because the official abilities are too powerful, and they know the specific abilities of the level. If they spread a net, he will not escape death, right?

    Although Tucker said that if the zombies were captured and killed by him, he could kill anyone if he was dissatisfied. The stronger his ability, the more he could convince the congregation.

    So he didn't want to be a murderous demon at first, but once he was trusted by everyone, he became so proud that he killed more and more people, and he got deeper and deeper, sometimes falling asleep I will wake up from the nightmare, and I have to fight with the woman next to me for a few more rounds to relieve the boredom in my heart.

    But he felt that he couldn't go on like this anymore, he knew that Tucker and the others were a lunatic, a complete lunatic!

    He threw away the cigarette and said without emotion: "You guys sleep, I'll go out for a walk."

    Putting on his clothes, he walked out of the room.

    Standing at the door, Shen Fu saw him, and called out "Great Master" respectfully, he nodded, and asked, "What's the matter?"

    Why didn't he know that Shen Fu had the habit of listening to corners?

    Shen Fu's face remained unchanged: "Master Priest asked me to invite the High Hierarch to discuss matters, but the High Hierarch is in high spirits, so the subordinates are waiting here."

    Ding Gu Nian also happened to be looking for Tu Ke, so he followed him there up.

    Tucker lives in the corner of the place. This is a prison. Yes, it is said that the most dangerous place is the safest. I don’t know what kind of relationship Tucker is looking for. He actually found a prison that was not used by the authorities as a refuge. prison.

    You must know that the protection project of the prison is very good, which is much better than that of the school, but because many people think that the prison is a bad place, so they resist coming here, so this place is vacant.

    But the authorities didn't find anyone to clean it up. Tucker may have found an official spy, so there has been no official search here.

    Ding Gu Nian found that Shen Fu did not take him to Tu Ke's room, but a room that no one usually goes to. He has been here for so long, and he was wary of Tucker at first, but the smoothness of these days made him slowly relax his vigilance.

    After the door was opened, there were some tools and chairs inside. Just as he was about to say something, he suddenly felt a stabbing pain in his back. When he came back to his senses, he realized that Shen Fu who was about to close the door behind him didn't know what to inject him with.

    "What did you inject me?!"

    Shen Fu didn't speak, but Tu Ke, who turned his back to him, turned around and smiled slightly: "Some medicines that can make you lose your mobility will not harm your body, don't worry."

    Ding Gu Nian was a little terrified, he wanted to run away, but he didn't know how much Shen Fu added, he was a little weak after running two steps. When he was going to see if there was any medicine in the system mall that could alleviate this symptom, Shen Fu had already dragged him into the room, pressed him on the chair, and then handcuffed him with the armrests.

    He knew what it was. This kind of chair was very similar to the chair used to extort confessions or torment people in TV dramas. In order to prevent breaking free or moving too much, something would confine the body...

    "What do you want to do?"

    Tucker asked. He took out a pair of white gloves and put them on, and smiled at him: "What do I want to do? I've raised you for so long, and it's time to test the results."

    Ding Gu Nian's mind was buzzing. Although he had no strength, his brain But he was sober. At this moment, his mind was in a mess. What was the result? what? Why does it sound so much like he's a farmed animal?

    Tucker stared at him with the usual friendly smile on his face, but what he said made Ding Gunian terrified.

    "Are you level 7 now? Since Ah Fu was by your side, have you raised several levels? I give you so many women to play with every day, so many zombies and people to kill, if you haven't reached the level 7, Then I'm very disappointed."

    "What, what do you mean? I'm sorry, I was wrong, please let me go, I will listen to you, I will do whatever you ask me to do, I will do whatever you want I can give it to you!" Ding Gu Nian begged for mercy.

    Tucker was unmoved, and said to himself: "I killed several hosts before, and then found an interesting thing. I couldn't figure it out until the official gave me the answer. The child understands, yes, why is the experience different for killing different hosts? Because they are of different levels!"

    Ding Gu Nian was so frightened that he lost control.

    Tucker looked at him as if he was looking at an experienced monster.

    "Every time a host is killed, the base experience is 100, and if it is a level 2 host, it will increase the opponent's experience by an additional 80%; if it is a level 3 host, it will increase the opponent's experience by an additional 65%, and level 4 is 50%, although I haven't killed level 6 hosts, I don't want to touch them for the time being, until they reach level 7 or higher..."

    "No, don't—"

    Tucker's expression became more and more cheerful: "I know that even if I kill a hundred people every day, it will be very slow to rise to level 8, and there are not so many people to kill for me now... I trained you to level 7 level, then let me see how many rewards I can get."

    Ding Gunian understood why there are so many hosts who come to join Tucker, but there are always accidental deaths during missions, because they did not die by accident , but was killed by Tucker!

    Those people thought that Tucker gathered them because everyone was the same and would fight against each other. Who knows, they were wrong, they were all wrong! Tucker simply wanted to keep them in captivity and let them become the nourishment for his upgrade!

    If one of him dies, there will be another one, and it won't take long for Tucker to upgrade to a higher level!

    Even if he wanted to do something, the system kept warning him in his mind, reminding him of the danger, but it was too late, the scythe of death had fallen——

Chapter 138

    The news of Ding Gu Nian's disappearance quickly reached Hao Jian. This was the news from Wen Shanggao. Although he was missing, Hao Jian felt that he was dead no matter what.

    If Ding Gu Nian had disappeared before Hao Jian knew that hosts could kill each other to gain experience from each other, she might have thought that Ding Gu Nian had been upgraded and was capable of breaking away from Tucker's control.

    But once this incident happened, she didn't think that Tu Ke would let Ding Gu Nian go so easily. Even the reason why Ding Gu Nian joined Nantah University and was supported as a puppet was one of Tu Ke's goals.

    What if Ding Gu Nian was killed by Tu Ke? Could it be that Tucker also discovered the secret to killing the host?

    Thinking about it carefully, Tucker has killed so many people, he is a person who can't do the task, and all the ways to earn experience are by bloody means. He killed many people, and there should be hosts among them, so he discovered this hidden rule.

    If it is true, Ding Gu Nian's disappearance is probably related to him, and Tucker came out to pick peaches after Ding Gu Nian upgraded.

    At the same time, the Apostles Association reported that some apostles who went out to carry out their missions were attacked, resulting in casualties. This trend is becoming more and more obvious, and it is necessary for the authorities to take corresponding measures.

    Wen Shanggao believes that this incident is inseparable from Ding Gunian's disappearance. After thinking about Tucker's behavior, he believes that this may be Tucker's attempt to cover up the truth about Ding Gunian's disappearance, and he does not want the authorities to pay too much attention to it. He put all his strength on them, so he specifically focused on the apostles.

    Some people don't think that Tucker has such a great ability to instigate ordinary people to attack the apostles, and some people think that the apostles are so capable, how could they be attacked?

    As for the ability of ordinary people to envy the apostles, although it is possible, the official said that there is no research to prove that ordinary people can capture the abilities of apostles.

    So are the apostles attacked by the apostles? Most of the apostles didn't even understand why the same kind attacked each other. They could only think that it was jealousy after the announcement of the hierarchy, and the low-level apostles attacked the high-level apostles.

    Hao Jian also didn't think that Tucker would instigate ordinary people to attack hosts. After all, one less host means one less experience pack for him, so he would choose to kidnap those hosts more likely. The host who was attacked and died was not necessarily caused by Tucker, but if the host disappeared, there is a high probability that Tucker has something to do with it.

    Not only Hao Jian, but Lian Runing also thought so, whether it was his fault or not, let's throw it on him first. After all, he has done so many bad things, and he doesn't care if everyone charges him with a few more crimes. If you really want to find out what's going on, it would be better to wait until he is arrested and brought to justice.     And Lian Runing didn't have much to do with the Apostles Association, no matter how messy things were, she couldn't bother her, so she continued to return to Lian Qingmiao's side to help him during this time.     The results of the distribution of land changes in Nanfang City have been announced, and the Science Center has also formulated the "vitality zone" based on this result, which is the area where vegetables and fruits are grown.     In addition, Lian Qingmiao found that the medicine obtained from the apostles has a good effect on improving water quality and soil, so he thinks that the second phase of research will soon produce results, not only fruits and vegetables, but also fruits and vegetables. There is no need to worry about the growth of some basic food crops.     And Lian Runing came back to help Lian Qingmiao with the finishing research of the second stage.     As for the arthropod research laboratory, they cooperated with experts in the field of physics and developed an instrument that can quickly detect virus carriers. This instrument is no longer as large and cumbersome as before, but very streamlined.     Lian Runing has seen the real thing, it is just like the formaldehyde detector, but this instrument has a tube like a mosquito, which will be nailed into the surface skin of the human body, just like an injection, and then the instrument will give out the symptoms according to the symptoms in the body. different reactions.     Those who are infected with the zombie virus will give a red light warning, and those who have no problem will be green.     Lian Runing even murmured to Hao Jian: "From that big instrument to this small one, it's a qualitative leap. In half a year, the scientists are too good."

    Hao Jian smiled. Is it because the scientists are too good, or is it actually the central system that speeds up the process? Would the central system not know that the hosts could step on each other's upgrades by killing each other? It sure knows.

    Now that we know it, there is a high probability that the surrounding environment will change according to these events, so that in the eyes of ordinary people, the progress of scientists' experiments is very fast.

    "2018" silently thought, in fact, it wasn't the central processing terminal system that messed it up. The main reason was that Lian Runing, as an NPC, actually gave the system's medicine to the science center for research. This should not be the central processing terminal system setting her up like this It was done, so the progress of some things has been accelerated, and it is all the fault of these people.     He felt that when Hao Jian analyzed Ding Gu Nian's death, he still thought that this "data body" was smart, and basically guessed it. But he didn't take advantage of this to persuade Hao Jian to join the team of Mantis and Cicada. In his opinion, it's better to be an oriole than to fight desperately for other people's experience.     I don't know who was worried that Hao Jian didn't take any action before, but now he sees it more openly than Hao Jian.     ____     For all of this, Hao Jian did not act, but the Wei brothers did.     When Wei Guojia found Hao Jian, his complexion was not very good. Hao Jian felt that there were not many things that could make Wei Guojia show such a look, so he said, "I don't have bugs or surveillance here."     Since Hao Jian and An Ming Hui Hui and Shi Gongdu have made great contributions, and no one in the "special response team" can monitor their affairs. Instead, they have the power to monitor others.     However, to be on the safe side, Wei Guojia bought a jammer from the system store and quietly placed it around the area where he was talking with Hao Jian.     Hao Jian didn't pay attention to his petty actions, but he was a little concerned: "You three brothers are in trouble?"     Wei Guojia nodded: "I took some business in the white area and offended a few apostles. We didn't take them seriously, after all, in this world, maybe there is no tomorrow. Unexpectedly, the last time I went to the shelter in the White District, I met them again..."

    Although the apostles didn't take any lives, they also did robbery and rape-women. The officials didn't pursue them because they still had value.

    But when the Wei brothers were on mission that time, Wei Renmin saved a few women and taught them a lesson. Unexpectedly, these people went to the Apostles Association to obtain certification through their identities as apostles, and handed over a lot of guns, ammunition, and ammunition, and then hung up their military ranks in the refuge in the white area.     After the establishment of the hierarchy system, those apostles have already relied on the hierarchy system to obtain official reuse. After all, they are currently either level 6 or level 5, which is very useful!     After meeting the Wei brothers again, they still hated the Wei brothers for ruining their good deeds, and held grudges against them, so they followed them. They brought in the survivors who had done business with the "Brothers and Guards", and inquired a lot of things from them. They originally wanted to accuse the Wei brothers, but they heard that something was wrong.     The apostles suspected that Wei Renmin was an apostle, but they were worried that after the official confirmation that Wei Renmin was an apostle, he would be reused, which would be detrimental to them.     It just happened that the apostles were attacked, so they thought of a way: take advantage of the opportunity to go out, propose to the official to increase foreign aid, name the three brothers to protect them, and then in the process, find a way to get rid of the death guards. Renmin, it was those people who attacked them, and then Wei Renmin was killed to protect them.     Of course, the Wei brothers sensed their intentions, so they killed them instead.     Hearing this, Hao Jian glanced at the document in his hand, which happened to be a report on this matter from the Apostles Association.     Three apostles died, one level 6, two level 5, two of them were detected with zombie virus, and they are now being sent to the science center for research, and the remaining one was killed by a single shot.     The cause of such casualties was preliminarily determined to be that, like the apostles before, they were all attacked by people with intentions. The guards protecting them died, Wei Renmin who was hired to temporarily protect them was also seriously injured, Wei Guojia was dismissed and was not at the scene...

    "They killed the members of the guards in order to frame the second child. The second child was from the team, so of course he couldn't stand it, so he fought with them. He killed one and was also injured. I heard the movement and rushed back. He deliberately asked the third child to open the automatic door to introduce the zombies, and then took the opportunity to rescue the second child."

    How could Wei Guojia tolerate these people hurting his brother? So deliberately let them be bitten by zombies, and then kill them for a legitimate reason.

    After doing all this, Wei Guojia did not go to the scene to deal with Wei Renmin's injury.

    And this is not the most troublesome thing, the troublesome thing is that this group of people and their companions were in the shelter, and they didn't come out at that time, so after knowing that they were dead, he immediately reported to the higher authorities that Wei Renmin was an apostle in order to save his life.

    Regardless of whether there is evidence or not, first arrest the person and then speak.

    "Then you came to see me at this time?" Hao Jian stared at him.

    There must be many eyes staring at Wei Guojia now, if he just came looking for her like this, wouldn't he be afraid to involve her?

    Hao Jian can only say that no matter how calm and resolute Wei Guojia is, when his brother encounters something, he will indeed lose his position.

    "This is a security incident, why can't I come to you? Aren't you the security consultant of Nanfang City?" Wei Guojia asked.

    Hao Jian rubbed his temples. At this moment, the official internal contact phone rang. Hao Jian saw that it was Wen Shanggao calling, and felt a little difficult to deal with.

    "Chairman, it's me, Hao Jian."

    "Wei Guojia went to your place?" Wen Shanggao asked.

    Hao Jian glanced at Wei Guojia, thinking that the news was really fast, Wei Guojia had only arrived in less than 20 minutes.

    She responded and reported the incident.

    The other person did not expect that she had nothing to hide, so she was silent for a while, and then said: "Then you deal with it, especially the matter of whether Wei Renmin is an apostle."

    Seeing Hao Jian's expression of not panicking at all, Wei Guojia almost Forget that she is actually the host as well.

    In fact, Hao Jian is the host, who would have thought that? The three brothers each have their own areas of expertise, and then they divide the work and cooperate together, but they didn't notice Hao Jian's identity. If Hao Jian hadn't taken the initiative to reveal his identity and wanted to cooperate with them, they would never have thought that Hao Jian would hide it so deeply.

    It is estimated that no one would have guessed that the one who is helping the authorities to investigate the apostle will be the apostle, right? !

    As for Hao Jian's thoughts on this matter?

    In fact, after she had struggled so many times in her dreams and realized the hidden secrets of this world, she no longer cared so much about whether the authorities would know her identity.

    It is precisely because she is no longer as cautious as before, so when Wen Shanggao called to test her this time, she was able to ignore it—even she forgot that she was an apostle.

    Wei Guojia felt that cooperating with her was in the right direction.

    The reason for Hao Jian to cooperate with them is also very simple. It is not convenient for her to do some things, but the Wei brothers can.

    And she felt that whether it was Tucker, Le Yan, or Kelly, they would all be a huge threat. She was not willing to let the black pieces swallow the white pieces first. After the black pawns are removed, the white pawns will be dealt with again.

    Hao Jian said, "Let me see how the other side plans to deal with this matter..."

    First of all, this matter is not difficult to deal with, but it is not easy to say simple, mainly because the authorities are very sensitive to the identity of the apostles. Wei Renmin is now lying in the hospital, and there are people watching inside and out.

    Once it is confirmed that Wei Renmin is an apostle, then the words of the apostle who testified against Wei Renmin will become evidence, and it will be difficult for the Wei brothers to get rid of the crime of killing the other three apostles and members of the guard.

    But if Hao Jian is helping the Wei brothers, the officials may think that she is covering up her accomplices...

    Finally, Hao Jian said: "Let's organize people to go to the scene to investigate first!"

    Wei Guojia was speechless: "There may have been zombies there. Paradise, are you sure you want someone to send you to death?"

    Hao Jian asked back: "Since we want the investigation to be clear, how can we not make some sacrifices     ?" In the end, it may wait for Wei Renmin to wake up before reaching a conclusion. And as long as Wei Renmin doesn't use the system authority, he is just like an ordinary person. Even if the apostle bites him tightly, there is no evidence and he can only spend it.

    The official may have time to spend a day or two with you, but they don't have time to spend a year or so, and in a year and a half, there are enough things for them to deal with this matter.     When Wei Guojia

    was about to leave, Hao Jian suddenly asked: "Can you temporarily block Wei Renmin's right to use the system?"

The right to use the system?"

    "The system does not belong to him, I know, I guess it belongs to you, of course, guess. If it belongs to Wei Shehui, maybe you can go back and discuss it. Anyway, Wei Renmin has been in a difficult situation recently. It is absolutely safe, even without system authority, his life will not be in danger."

    Wei Guojia nodded without saying anything.

    "2018" asked Hao Jian: "Why do you think that the right to use can be blocked?"

    Hao Jian said: "Since there is only one host, and the other two brothers exist as shared systems, as long as the host is willing, it should be possible to temporarily block sharing. Of course, the three brothers have to act together to be rewarded, so the final result may be that during the blocking period, the task may not be completed." As

    she spoke, she disliked the system again: "I think a system with so many people should count you It's more spicy. If it wasn't for the little junior sister who brought her own plug-in, I don't think we would be able to fly you."

    System: ...

Chapter 139

    Wei Renmin woke up within two days. Facing the official interrogation, he also answered "truthfully". The existence of cheating, because in this case, Wei Guojia can convey some words to Wei Renmin and Wei Shehui through the system.

    So under the system's retelling, what Wei Renmin said was not much different from Wei Guojia's report, and he was preliminarily cleared of his suspicion of murder.

    However, the officials were more persistent about whether he was an apostle, and they questioned him for a long time. At this moment, Wei Renmin could no longer feel the existence of the system. He allowed the officials and the Apostles Association to test repeatedly. It was agreed unanimously that there was nothing abnormal about Wei Renmin.

    Although Wei Renmin has been cleared of the suspicion on the surface, Wei Guojia knows that there must be someone watching secretly, so he has not given Wei Renmin the sharing authority for the time being, and for the sake of safety, he has also taken back Wei Shehui's authority .     Wei Renmin didn't care either. He was injured once and was discharged from the army. This time, he worked harder on rehabilitation training. As for Wei Shehui, he still stayed at home peacefully and did his things.     The investigators didn't find anything unusual, they could only think that the apostle who accused Wei Renmin of being an apostle had a problem with Wei Renmin, so he framed him. The officials locked up the apostle for a few days to reflect, and the matter seemed to have come to an end.     It's just that both Hao Jian and Wei Guojia knew that the official's intention was to let the Wei brothers relax their vigilance, making them think that the matter was over, and then Wei Renmin started to use the convenience brought by the system again.     Until Wei Renmin recovered and was discharged from the hospital, and then he, Wei Guojia, and Wei Shehui started preparing for the New Year's goods, there was no sign of them using the system's authority.     The official people are indeed exhausted after staring at this moment, just as 2018 has passed, 2019 is coming, and then the year is closing, there are so many things, and the official does not pay so much attention to the Wei brothers. Just relax a little bit.

    The government has organized several clearance operations, aiming to collect food supplies from surrounding shopping malls, supermarkets, and factories first, so as not to expire and waste. Then it is planned that in 2019, some factories will be taken back from the zombie-occupied areas one after another, and construction will be restarted to maintain the lack of material resources.     Because of this plan, the fruits and vegetables grown in the "Vitality Zone" have also been put into consumption. Several laboratory researchers who have been working hard for this experiment, Lian Qingmiao, Le Yan and others have all received awards and were also awarded Being promoted to the director of related institutions, etc., is not just a scientific researcher to the outside world, but also carries a job with him.     Lian Runing also has an official position, but she is still an associate researcher in charge of the Land Change Research Office, occasionally helping Lian Qingmiao, and occasionally going to surrounding cities to investigate the land changes there.     She doesn't care much about fame and wealth. In Hao Jian's words, official positions and titles in this era are worthless, and there is no need to follow the process and qualifications, but if you can't do something practical, it is not easy to get fame, wealth and status .     She doesn't just run around by herself, she also likes to find various reasons to drag Hao Jian around.     Of course, she did this to give Hao Jian a chance to upgrade.     Hao Jian never told her how many levels he was, nor did he say what he had to do to level up. But she had already found out some information before, and when she figured out that every apostle would do one thing, she observed Hao Jian, and found that what Hao Jian was doing repeatedly now was commuting to and from work on time...     She felt I'm afraid I can't observe it with my own ability, so I just asked Hao Jian straight to the point.     Hao Jian was taken aback, then kissed her, and asked, "Did you feel it?"     Lian Runing blinked, and then her face turned dark: "Is that what I think?"     Hao Jian nodded.     Lian Runing took a breath: "Is that why you kissed me at the beginning?"

    Hao Jian looked away: "Why? I wanted to do this myself, not for any purpose. It's not right to say that there is no purpose. After all, which couple doesn't kiss with the purpose of getting close to each other?

    " Guilty heart." Lian Runing smiled.

    Hao Jian had no choice but to be honest: "I wanted to just kiss a few times, but you also know that I like round numbers, so I just made up the whole number."

    Lian Runing ignored Hao Jian for several days, and then one night, the Hao Jian threw herself on the bed, and she asked, "So doing that is also a reward?"

    Hao Jian was very sincere this time: "I can swear to my heart that loves you, I never did it with you for any reward. The communication in the depths of the soul."

    "That is to say, yes? How many?"

    Hao Jian opened his mouth, and answered honestly, "It's twenty times as long

    as a kiss." Without further ado, Lian Runing took off her clothes, He helped Hao Jian off again, and when Hao Jian was a little sluggish, he said, "I know, otherwise it wouldn't be only two or three times a week. But I can do it five or six times a week."

    Hao Jian: "..."

    What do you think? Is the little junior sister going to collapse?

    Of course, Lian Runing didn't do this because she was so hungry and thirsty, because she could only get rewards when she knew she was going to kill zombies or apostles, but Hao Jian's job now doesn't require her to act personally, so she will get less rewards In this way, her upgrade speed will fall behind.

    Lian Runing knew that Hao Jian didn't care about grades, and she didn't want to start fighting with others because of who was higher and who was lower.

    It's just that she can see clearly from each case that even apostles can be infected with zombie virus, and there is no cure; even apostles can be killed by ordinary people; even apostles can have a lot of helplessness.

    But if the level is higher and the means are more, then the ability to protect oneself will be more.

    She didn't want Hao Jian to be in a passive position, nor did she want Hao Jian to fall behind others and be threatened. So even if she's not very horny, she'll make that choice.

    Hao Jian knew what she was thinking, rubbed her head, and said: "I hope to do it with you because of love, because of hunger and thirst, not for routine. We are still in the period of passionate love, why do we have to come a few days earlier? What about my life ten years from now? Besides, if you do too much of this, it will hurt your health.”

    Lian Runing had no choice but to give up this idea, but in order to create opportunities for Hao Jian to go out to fight monsters, she would often use the name of business to lure her when she went out. Follow Hao Jian to run around.

    More and more people know that Hao Jian and Lian Runing are lovers. Everyone knows that Lian Runing was held hostage by Kelly, but Hao Jian went to save her in person. It can be seen that Lian Runing is in Hao Jian's heart Since Lian Runing wanted to go out, Hao Jian was by his side, which made sense.     Looking at the endless experience, Hao Jian felt that it would be too difficult to upgrade to level 8. After all, level 7 only needs 10,000 experience, but level 8 needs 20,000 experience, directly doubled.     Fortunately, when Lian Qingmiao's second phase of the experiment ended, her hidden mission was considered completed. As for assisting Lian Runing to complete the mission of changing the land, she had already completed it, and also touched two things after that. tasks.     At present, her experience has accumulated to 13020, and her points are 43580. She has become a veritable little local tyrant.     ...     February 4, 2019, New Year's Eve.     This is the first Spring Festival for the survivors in the last days. No matter how hard it is, the refuge will still have a little Spring Festival atmosphere at this moment.     The refugee management office distributed some supplies to the refugees. These supplies do not need to be purchased by the refugees, and basically everyone has a share. There are rice cakes, dumplings, couplets, door gods, etc. Although they are not valuable things, they can calm the restless hearts of the survivors.

    Lian Rumeng took Hao Jian to have a New Year's Eve dinner with Lian's family. Lian Rumeng came back from the district, and now she was very different from Lian Rumeng, because she cut her beautiful hair to the length of her shoulders .

    Although these days, she has not lost contact with her family, but the family does not know how she is doing in the secondary area. Looking at it now, she seems to be more mature than before.

    Hao Jian knew that Lian Rumeng had helped a lot in the newly built refuge in the Cong District, and now he was also working there as a psychological counselor, helping some survivors with high psychological pressure. And You Xiaoxiao has also grown from a recruit to an adjutant of the refuge guards who can take the lead—that is, it is similar to An Minghui's original position.

    Lian's family is quite relieved about this, because the new shelter will be bigger and safer than the old one. The rules were all summed up in the previous shelters, and they had ready-made experience to learn from, so the stabilization work went smoothly.     Unlike the previous seven-day holidays during the Spring Festival, this Spring Festival, everyone has a New Year’s Eve dinner and will return to work on the first day of the new year. But the taste of the new year is so light, it doesn't look like a new year at all, so everyone has no dissatisfaction.     When Lian Runing returned to the Science Center, he met Le Yan, and the two nodded and said happy new year, but they didn't communicate too much.     But Shen Gai came to her very mysteriously and said, "Junior Sister, did you know that the apostles can also turn into zombies?"     Lian Runing was not surprised, but said: "Didn't the apostles be infected with the zombie virus before?" Is that so strange?"     Shen Gai: "...No, it's just the first time I saw an apostle turned into a zombie with my own eyes, I think you might be interested, and I want to take a look."     Lian Runing's heart skipped a beat , and then said: "Well, I really haven't seen an apostle who turns into a zombie. I'll go and see."     Actually, it's not a new discovery that an apostle turns into a zombie, but as Shen Gai said, Lian Runing is still I have never seen a zombified apostle, is there any difference between such an apostle and ordinary people?

    She took a look and found that the apostles infected with the zombie virus were no different from ordinary people, and they could no longer use their original power, which made the researchers quite regretful.

    Lian Runing also wanted to understand one thing - the power behind the apostle could not change the apostle's physique.

    That is to say, apart from letting people accomplish certain things to achieve the other party's goals, and then exchange for the experience and currency needed by the apostles to buy materials, the apostles have no difference or much advantage compared with ordinary people.

    After being infected with the zombie virus, they will slowly turn into zombies like ordinary people, so in the process, didn't the forces behind the apostles take corresponding remedial measures? Is it because they have no way to prevent zombification, or is it that they can't actually interfere with the apostle's own physical condition?     After the zombie virus caused chaos on a large scale, the apostles possessed powers different from ordinary people. In other words, the forces that gave the apostles such power must be related to the zombie virus. Even if the zombie virus is not their fault, they must know the details of the virus-such as antibodies, pathogens, and vaccines.     However, after the apostle was infected with the zombie virus, the apostle could not avoid the fate of becoming a zombie. In other words, the forces behind the apostle did not use parasitic methods to stay in the apostle's body, maybe they used brain wave communication?     But what means do they use to achieve material transfer?     Looking at those rules again, maybe the apostles are not important to them, and the rest of the human lives are just as insignificant as ants, otherwise, how could they come up with the rule that the apostles can gain each other's experience by killing each other?     Wait a minute, brainwaves, rewards, killing each other...     Lian Runing was a little uneasy, she felt that she seemed to have touched some hidden secret, and as she thought about it deeper, this uneasiness became more intense, like an invisible force Power is preventing her from continuing to explore.     Suddenly she was terrified, ran to Hao Jian's office, and hugged Hao Jian tightly.

Chapter 140

    There was something to report, and seeing that Hao Jian's office was open, the staff who came straight in were shocked when they saw the two hugging each other, and quickly backed out, closing the door for them.

    Hao Jian patted Lian Runing on the head, and said, "If you leave your business and come here, you won't be afraid that Professor Lian will scold you for absenteeism?"

    Listening to her voice, Lian Runing finally felt more at ease.

    "I'm afraid, but since they're already absent from work, why don't you stay here longer?" Lian Runing sniffed.

    Hao Jian felt distressed: "What's the matter, why are you still crying?"

    "No, it's just a rhinitis."

    Hao Jian didn't ask, but said: "Then let me go for a walk by the river?"

    Lian Runing nodded Head, very well-behaved. Hao Jian first called the staff member in, and after he finished reporting, he dragged Lian Runing out.

    Lian Runing didn't say anything to Hao Jian. Although the two had their own affairs in their hearts and were also pursuing the truth, they didn't have the same bed and different dreams because of this, which was considered unusually harmonious.

    Hao Jian suddenly said: "Little sister, you know that when I saw you for the first time, my heart was already moved."

    Lian Runing held Hao Jian's hand and said, "It is said that love at first sight is actually love at first sight."

    "Yeah ." ...Maybe?"

    Lian Runing glared at her: "You are a big pig's hoof!"

    Hao Jian said again: "But I would rather believe that we were a couple in the previous life, and this life has a new relationship."

    "It is getting more and more unscientific "

    How come, I am a person who firmly believes in science, just like the existence of the apostles, I think it is the crystallization of science and technology that surpasses the current level."

    Lian Runing felt that Hao Jian meant something, and she stared deeply at him , but the other party's eyes did not have any waves, as if it was just mentioned casually.

    And in places she didn't know, the fragile heart of "2018" had been in a state of trepidation because of Hao Jian's repeated temptations to the death. He felt that he hadn't been detected by the central processing terminal system. To be scared out of the game by your own "data body".

    Hao Jian almost directly stated that the system is the technology of the future, so this is wandering crazily on the verge of awakening, right?

    But Hao Jian got her thoughts stuck very well, she didn't think about it, so everything was fine.

    And her timely reminder forced Lian Runing to think deeply. Hao Jian could have told her directly, but using such a vague way of saying it was like being kidnapped and giving a secret code.

    Thinking of this, Lian Runing's heart sank. The forces behind the apostles were indeed uneasy and kind. They were very likely to know Hao Jian's every move, and Hao Jian's restriction was not only that he could not reveal the most core secrets, Nor can she tell her discoveries and speculations, otherwise it will be detrimental to her.

    Lian Runing felt that she had no time to be afraid and sad, she had to cheer up, since Hao Jian was controlled by others, then it was up to her to uncover the truth of this world!

    She thought of Le Yan, who reminded her that something was wrong in this world before, but she didn't understand what Le Yan meant at that time, until later, she gradually realized that Le Yan might also be an apostle.

    Taking advantage of Leyan not having so many seminars for the time being and staying in the science center, Lian Runing invited her to take a walk by the lake. After all, there is no guarantee that there will be no monitors in the science center.

    Le Yan was only slightly surprised by her abnormal behavior, but she did not refuse. Instead, she made a cup of coffee when she passed the lounge, and then went out with Lian Runing.

    "You didn't take anything, so you didn't come to me because of research." Le Yan looked at Lian Runing, "But apart from research, I don't remember that we have other intersections."

    "Researcher Le, You are an apostle." Lian Runing said in a deep voice.

    Le Yan didn't seem surprised that she would know about this, and took a sip of coffee calmly, only to find that she forgot to add sugar. She frowned bitterly, and soon relaxed again: "Could it be that Hao Jian just told you now?"

    Lian Runing shook her head: "She didn't tell me, I wouldn't ask her these things since a long time ago, and she didn't Won't tell me."

    Le Yan hooked the corners of her lips: "After the period of passionate love, are there more and more secrets hidden between each other? You can't get an answer from her, so you come to ask me?"

    Lian Ru Ning doesn't want to talk too much about her relationship with Hao Jian to outsiders. Sometimes she thinks that this may be a good thing, at least Hao Jian's enemies will not think that their relationship is unbreakable and use her to blackmail Hao Jian.

    But she didn't admit it, but said with a bit of a cover-up: "Researcher Le doesn't have to worry about our affairs, our relationship is very good."

    Le Yan doesn't care about their relationship, anyway, in her opinion, all of this is fake , when they find out that each other's identities are false, and their love is also false, can they continue to love each other?

    "So, researcher Lian came to me just to confirm this?"

    Lian Runing shook her head: "Researcher Le asked me a question about this world before, but at that time I knew too little to understand what you meant .These days, the more I know, the more uneasy I feel, but I want to pursue the truth, but I always feel that there are shackles."

    Le Yan smiled, and then showed some sad expression, she murmured: "No Thinking that they are both apostles, but there are always some people who are obsessed with everything now and are unwilling to face the truth, but they are ordinary people who have the opportunity to touch the boundary."

    "Unwilling to face the truth...do you mean A Jian? Lian Runing asked, but she didn't know that Hao Jian had talked about this with Le Yan.

    Le Yan asked instead: "Do you think this world is real or fake?"

    Lian Runing was stunned for a moment, and she was also extremely embarrassed. After thinking about it, she still said according to her original thought: "I don't know the origin of the apostles, so I can't be sure whether this world is real or fake. It's just that In the past 21 years, I have lived every day to the fullest. My family, friends, teachers and classmates, and A Jian, my feelings for them are unforgettable."

    "Your brain will deceive you, it will You believe in everything you see, your sense of sight, taste, smell, and touch can all be controlled, and it can make up a fictional life for your brain to accept, so you won’t know whether the world you live in is real or fake.” Le Yan said.

    "Didn't you forget the content of a movie before? Obviously everyone doesn't remember it, but you and Hao Jian do, but you can't remember exactly what you said?"

    Lian Runing remained silent.

    "I can tell you that that movie tells such a story. Because some people don't want you to remember it, so as not to discover the truth of the existence of this world."

    Le Yan ignored the crazily warning from her own system in her consciousness, In her opinion, the system's warning just means that she has touched the secrets of the system and the world. Of course, as for why she didn't die suddenly like other hosts, she didn't know, and she couldn't get an answer from the system.

    In fact, she has been dealing with the system for so long, and she has also figured out one thing, that is, the will of the world is higher than the will of the system, and there is a system between her and the will of the world, so what she said is very important to the system. It is extremely dangerous, and the system tried its best to prevent her from spreading, but the world did not take action against her because of this.

    In her view, this world is a virtual world, and everyone is fake. Only in this way can the host appear, and the host can take things from the system mall without any physical reaction at all—because the programs in the virtual world will not create physical reactions in the virtual space at all.

    And what about humans? Human beings are all fake, and the reason she can discover these truths is because she has self-awareness.

    Now, Lian Runing, who has no system, also has self-awareness, which means that what she believes to be the truth is correct, and she is not alone on this road.

    As for Hao Jian? She only thought that Hao Jian was an escaper who had discovered the truth but was unwilling to face it!

    After all, people are defensive. Once their cognition collapses, they will definitely try their best to persuade themselves and let them escape from reality.

    Lian Runing was shocked by this point of view, but she kept calm on the surface, because she had already prepared for this before coming to see Le Yan——wasn’t this conclusion what she was afraid of and feared before? ? !

    After she calmed down, she asked: "Then what do you think the apostle exists for?"

    Le Yan was silent, she took a sip of coffee, but found that the coffee had bottomed out. He pursed his lips in displeasure, put the coffee cup on the chair next to him, and said, "If this is a Colosseum, then the existence of the apostles may be the beasts trapped inside."

    Lian Runing said, "Your It means that the apostles will kill each other?"

    Lian Runing knew about this a long time ago, but she never revealed it to anyone, so she wanted to test Le Yan's attitude.

    Le Yan said: "It makes us do tasks and let us grow, maybe it's for the purpose of fighting when we grow to a certain level!"

    Lian Runing pursed her lips, because Le Yan knew Hao Jian's identity Yes, if that day comes, it may be Le Yan who threatens Hao Jian.

    "But I'm not interested in those." Le Yan said, "I used to pursue scientific exploration and want to unravel the mysteries of matter, but now, since this world is false, I want to know its true face. "

    Lian Runing slowly digested these things, but it was hard for her to believe that everything she enjoyed now was false. What's more, Le Yan's words haven't given her the answer to the mystery she wants to know the most - if this world is fake, why do the apostles exist? And why those people? And why doesn't a new apostle appear after an apostle dies?

    The apostles all appeared on the same day, and the probability of these people doing the same thing on the same day is too low, so it is impossible for them to be chosen for the same reason.

    Lian Runing believes that the answer she wants to know may not lie in the authenticity of this world, but in the apostles. As long as she understands the characteristics of the apostles, she may be able to find the answer.

    Thinking of this, she had a flash of inspiration and asked Le Yan: "Researcher Le, is your task related to research?"

    Le Yan looked at her, squinted her eyes, and said, "You might as well tell me first, Hao What is Jian’s task related to?”

    Lian Runing already knew the answer, so she didn’t continue to ask, but before leaving, she solemnly said: “I will pursue the truth of this world, and I will also enjoy the present Even if it is fake, I have to confirm it myself. I have benefited a lot from today's conversation, thank you, Researcher Le."

    Le Yan didn't say anything, but her system captured it from her thoughts What, and then said: "Host, if you can cooperate with me, I will tell you what the truth is. If you continue to search like this, you may not find the answer until you die."

    Le Yan pondered for a while: "Speak, the condition is What?"

    "Kill all the hosts."

    Le Yan didn't respond immediately, she just looked at the back of Lian Runing who was going away, and there seemed to be a flickering flame in her eyes, as if she was choosing between light and darkness.

    ——Hao

    Jian once mentioned that each apostle will do one thing repeatedly, because he can get rewards from this thing. Lian Runing patted herself on the head, why didn't she think of such a simple thing earlier?

    Everyone is interested in the origin of the apostles, but after researching and researching, every expert has analyzed it thoroughly, and several books have been published, but still no one can figure out anything from it. Isn't this black under the lamp? !

    Although Le Yan didn't answer her directly, but she combined Le Yan always forced herself to write a report, and combined with what she said just now, what she pursued was the world of science and experiments, that is to say, what Le Yan cares most about is her own research, She doesn't talk about love or love, and she hasn't mentioned that she has a family so far, which shows that family is not important to her at all.

    However, Hao Jian is only rewarded when he kisses himself or communicates with him in the depths of his soul, which shows that for Hao Jian, she is the most important thing, so Hao Jian's mission may be related to him.

    Then thinking that Hao Jian's lame reason was to go back to the southern city with her, she felt that maybe it was because of the mission.

    Now she is no longer angry because Hao Jian approached her because of a mission, because she has confirmed from the side that she is the most important to Hao Jian.

    The contradiction emerged—she had just met Hao Jian at that time, far from being the most important person in Hao Jian's heart, so why did Hao Jian's mission have anything to do with her? Is it because the forces behind the apostles can predict the future, know that they will be together in the future, and care so much about each other?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

380K 9.9K 37
"BABY LEMME CHANGE YA LIFE"
2.4K 175 106
One day, Shao Mang was drunk and depressed. Looking back on his years of cultivation, he found that he could sum it up in one sentence - the proud da...
67.4K 2.4K 85
Copywriting 1: Mo Yuxin transmigrated into a scumbag in a college campus essay. The original family was from a poor family, but during college, she a...
4.7K 232 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...