The System Send Me The Object

By fanyi__

After the zombie virus ravaged the world, a doomsday survival system appeared on the game anchor Hao Jian. Th... More

Chapter 01.05
Chapter 06.10
Chapter 11.15
Chapter 16.20
Chapter 21.25
Chapter 26.30
Chapter 31.35
Chapter 36.40
Chapter 41.45
Chapter 46.50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 096.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 126.130
Chapter 131.135
Chapter 136.140
Chapter 141.145
Chapter 146.150
Chapter 151.155
Chapter 156.160
Chapter 161.165
Chapter 166.168

Chapter 121.125

72 2 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 121

    After Hao Zuo followed Wang Rou to Wang's house, he did meet his classmates Wang Li and Luo Xiaoting, but both of them were not in the right state. Wang Li, who was very lively before, looked in a trance at the moment, while the eyes of Luo Xiaoting, who was quiet before, became a little fiery. He thought the two had changed their minds!

    Hao Zuo has learned to be more vigilant after wandering outside for so many days, but he pretends not to notice, and quietly lives in the only vacant room according to Wang Rou's wishes.

    The four of them lived in Wang Rou's house. According to Wang Rou, both Wang Li and Luo Xiaoting's parents had accidents. It happened that she found them and took them to live in her home.

    Hao Zuo was puzzled in his heart, but on his face he told Wang Li and Luo Xiaoting sadly about his tragic experience.

    At night, he wanted to go quietly to Wang Li and Luo Xiaoting, but before Wang Li could speak, Luo Xiaoting quarreled, attracting Wang Rou. For this, Wang Rou scolded him angrily and punished him not to eat tomorrow.

    Hao Zuo was horrified, and found that Wang Rou was no longer the old teacher Wang. But he didn't know her true face yet, so he could only bear with it.

    Hao Zuo, who had been hungry all day, finally took advantage of Wang Rou and Luo Xiaoting not paying attention, and found many booklets and candles in Wang Rou's room, as if some kind of ceremony was being held.

    Before Wang Rou and Luo Xiaoting found out, he went back to his room, trying to calm down. At this time, Wang Li came to him quietly and asked him to be careful of Wang Rou and Luo Xiaoting.

    In the afternoon, Wang Rou came to him, first to criticize him severely, and then to persuade him with all kinds of earnest words. This method of slapping a candy may be effective for other children, but Hao Zuo was already wary of her in his heart, but he didn't show it on the face, but he was thinking about how to escape.     Regardless of his cooperation and acting skills, Wang Rou let down her vigilance, thinking that he was alone and did not dare to escape, so she preached to him—he was familiar with all the teachings. Listen carefully, this is not You Xiaoxiao and Is An Minghui even the doctrine of "no blame" mentioned by Hao Jian? !

    His mystery was finally solved. It turned out that Wang Rou was a member of "Wu Yu", and Wang Li and Luo Xiaoting were students brainwashed by her. But Wang Li didn't know what kind of stimulation she had received, and she was still able to stay awake at the moment, but Luo Xiaoting had already been brainwashed by Wang Rou and became Wang Rou's eyeliner.     Hao Zuo felt that it was impossible for Wang Rou to act alone, there must be other members of "No Blame" around here, and he couldn't wait for them to come, otherwise there would be no chance of escaping.     So he and Wang Li planned an escape plan, but because Wang Li was too scared, and had been vaguely swinging between good and evil, something went wrong, and they were all captured by Wang Rou and Luo Xiaoting.     After experiencing this, Hao Zuo understood why pyramid schemes are terrible, and he also understood that the most dangerous thing in this troubled world is not facing zombies, but people!     He fell into doubts about himself, could it be that he really couldn't do anything without leaving his parents, Hao Jian and the guards. Without someone to protect him, he really couldn't survive?     Hao Zuo didn't believe in evil and was not discouraged. He pretended to obey Wang Rou, learned the doctrine of "no blame", and then took the opportunity to ask: "Mr. Wang Rou, are there only four of us in 'no blame'?"     Maybe Wang Rou would be wary of others , but for a fourteen-year-old boy who is now helpless, as long as he cooperates obediently, he will be won over by himself one day.     She replied: "How is it possible, we have so many brothers and sisters."     "Where are they all?"     Wang Rou became more vigilant now, and said, "Don't worry about these, you will know soon."     Hao Unwilling to give up, Zuo asked again: "Is the 'Wugui God' really that powerful?     " To save those of us who are defenseless and helpless, as long as we join 'No Blame' and worship sincerely, we will be blessed by the gods..."     "..." Hao Zuo shook his head secretly, never expecting that their class teacher is so young and knowledgeable Molecules are so easily brainwashed.

    He believed in fists more than the illusory "God". If the fists were not strong, it was impossible for Hao Jian and the others to send him back.

    He thought of something again. According to what he had heard before, "Wu Jiu" should be very powerful, and the development of "Wu Jiu" members will not be like Wang Rou, who will tie them up and brainwash them . Wang Rou's actions seemed to be at the end of the road, and she began to blindly pull people into the organization.

    Hao Zuo is enduring hunger and Wang Rou's temptation while planning his next escape plan. In order to prevent him from escaping, Wang Rou reduced his daily meal to two, and could only eat half a bowl each time.

    It's no wonder that Wang Li has become like this. Under such punishment, how can she not succumb to the cult?

    Just when Hao Zuo was about to secretly set fire to disturb Wang Rou's attention, they heard movement downstairs. However, the location of Wang Rou's house is not facing the gate downstairs, so they don't know who is coming.

    After waiting for a day and a night, but did not hear any movement around, Wang Rou relaxed her vigilance, and Hao Zuo was also a little disappointed. When he heard the gunshots, he thought it was Hao Jian who came back to save him, but it seemed that he was thinking too much, Hao Jian hated him so much, how could he come back to save him? Besides, she didn't know he was arrested.

    Seeing that Hao Zuo was listless, Wang Rou would work harder to brainwash him. If Hao Zuo hadn't kept in mind that his own father was arrested because of "no blame" and his mother was killed by "no blame", Maybe he was really tricked into joining.

    Finally, seeing that the time was right, Wang Rou wrote some secret signs on the window and began to wait.

    Soon, a few members of "Wugui" who settled nearby came over, and they got together for a meeting. Only then did Hao Zuo know that most of these people were nearby residents.

    Because the "No Blame" sub-sect here has been hit and many members died, so their development is very slow. In order to regroup, they must develop a large number of members, so Wang Rou focused on the single students.

    Wang Li and Luo Xiaoting are not yet the first batch of members she develops. Before them, she has brainwashed many students and neighbors. The "No Blame" sub-teacher also appreciates her very much and plans to nominate her as a sub-teacher the incense master.

    Hao Zuo heard the content of their meeting and knew that they had a grudge against a local gang. This gang was a drug dealer. After the end of the world, they also relied on drugs to absorb a lot. They wanted to use drugs to paralyze themselves, and they were unwilling to face to realistic people.

    "Wugui" was fighting for territory with drug dealers, but was beaten by the opponents and suffered heavy casualties, so he could only lie down.

    However, it is not the style of "no blame" to be a turtle all the time. They are crazy people who dare to kill their relatives, and they are not kinder than those vicious drug dealers. So they decided to secretly develop more forces and rely on the number of people to overwhelm everything. Even if the opponent has a gun, they are not afraid.

    Hao Zuo became anxious. These people wanted to die, but they brainwashed him to use him as a weapon? He wanted to escape, but there were so many people on the other side, how could he escape?

    ____Hao

    Jian asked Shi Gongdu to hack into the monitoring system of Xichengyuan, and then saw the movement of every door in the community through the monitoring, and then saw many people gathered at Wang Rou's house.

    "These people are sneaky, there must be something wrong!" An Minghui said.

    "If there's any problem, just try it and you'll know." After Hao Jian finished speaking, he asked two guards to hold their guns in the corridor to attract their attention.

    Through the monitoring, those in Wang Rou's family who were attracted by the gunshots really came out to inquire about the news, and the two guards, as Hao Jian said, came here to look for territory under the guise of Ji Chang from the famous Ya Garden.

    The bug was pasted on the door of Wang Rou's house by one of the guards, and the whole group didn't pay attention, and what they said reached the ears of Hao Jian and others.

    "Who are those people? I haven't heard of it, isn't Boss Ji—" They were dumbfounded, and when they mentioned "Boss Ji", they were afraid and hated.

    "What if they come here to occupy territory and find us?" Wang Rou asked another person.

    An Minghui also asked Hao Jian here: "Are you not worried that Wang Rou is from Ji Chang?"

    Hao Jian shook his head: "When Ji Chang's subordinates sent us back that day, they were very vigilant, which means that Xichengyuan is not They are familiar with the territory, so they should have nothing to do with Wang Rou."

    An Minghui felt that such an explanation was reasonable, and it was no wonder that Hao Jian dared to arrange for the guards to pretend to be Ji Chang's subordinates without worrying about being exposed.

    But they soon heard the person beside Wang Rou say calmly: "What are you afraid of? I received news that the leader of our Southern University Church and others are coming. With them leading us, we will no longer be afraid of those drug dealers." !"

    "When will the Great Hierarch arrive? I heard that he has money and supplies. If he can get us a gun, then we don't have to worry about those drug dealers!"

    Hao Jian and An Minghui both frowned , South University? Is it the "blameless" NTU? Aren't they the members of "No Blame" in the Yuncheng area? And Zhao Hua, the leader of Nantah University, has not been arrested yet?

    Hao Jian thought to herself, it seems that their trip this time was really a coincidence, and the system tasks really did not lie to her, and the system functions she mastered really provided her with a lot of ideas.

    ____

    Two members of the guard team were instructed to leave Xicheng Garden and sneak into Mingya Garden. Wang Rou's accomplice sent two people to follow them to Mingya Garden.

    The guards were very skilled, and quickly avoided the monitoring and hid in the Mingya Garden. In this way, they would not attract the attention of Ji Chang and others, but also allow the "no blame" people to focus on Ji Chang's body.

    Let the two of them test each other, fight each other to distract their attention, and then wait for the official deployment to catch them all.

    Immediately afterwards, Hao Jian asked Shi Gongdu to contact Commissioner Lin, and through Commissioner Lin, he conveyed the news that Ji Chang and his group were currently in Mingya Garden.

    I hope he can send people to reconnaissance and deployment, but all of this must be done in secret, and Ji Chang's attention cannot be attracted, and the spies in the official team must not be aware of it either.

    She still has to wait for the leader of the South University to show up to test whether he has the system.

    And she didn't wait too long. Within three days, many strangers appeared near Xicheng Garden, and there were hundreds of people gathered. Their appearance also attracted the attention of Ji Chang, and the people watching at the door also Get active.

    Hao Jian and the others looked at these pictures in front of the computer, and couldn't help saying happily, "Look at how relaxed the atmosphere is here."

    "Is this still called relaxed?" Shi Gongqi asked.

    "These people don't have much pressure from the zombies. Compared with Nanfang City, Buddha City, and Mingzhu City, they are already much more relaxed!"

    No matter whether the atmosphere of Ji Chang and "Wu Jiu" is relaxed, anyway, Hao Jian and others are quite relaxed of. Commissioner Lin sent people to investigate and indeed found Ji Chang's trace, so he applied for 50 guards for his dispatch on the grounds that "the number of people in the refuge base is increasing day by day, and new shelters need to be found and built."

    After he borrowed these fifty guards, the logistics center also provided them with sufficient ammunition and tools, and Committee Member Lin began to deploy operations.

    While Hao Jian was patiently waiting for Zhao Hua to appear, she suddenly received a notification from the system: Congratulations to the host for triggering the hidden mission - investigate Zhao Hua!

    Hao Jian was a little confused about the operation of the system. If she guessed correctly, Zhao Hua should be Zhao Hua, the leader of the Southern University Sect. But hadn't she investigated it a long time ago, and had Zhao Hua's information been exposed long ago? Why is there still this task?

    Soon, she also realized that this was a hidden mission, which would only be triggered on the basis of a specific time, place, or event. In other words, Zhao Hua had already appeared within the scope of her information.

    And there must be more important secrets hidden in Zhao Hua's body.

    She hurriedly went to see Shi Gongdu's computer, and she found a man sneaking into Wang Rou's house.

Chapter 122

    Hao Jian has been in Yuncheng for nearly ten days. Although she has been with Lian Runing thoroughly, Lian Runing has not contacted her for so long, so she is still a little worried.

    On the other hand, she is also concerned about Peng Mao's whereabouts. Although the official will not send troops to rescue Peng Mao, it is related to Ding Gunian after all, so under the arrangement of Wen Shanggao, the official has also obtained a lot of official arrangements. The news came from the undercover who went in.

    Ding Gu Nian was indeed taken by Shen Fu to one of the lairs of "No Guilt" to meet the priest of the Southern University Sect. The reason why he came to see the priest instead of the deacon was because Shen Fu was one of the nine deacons.

    It is very difficult for ordinary believers to have the opportunity to see the priest, so the undercover agent did not see the priest's true face, but only knew that Ding Gu Nian stayed there for a long time, and kept repeating the words "impossible, impossible" after he came out.

    Even Shen Fu didn't know what Ding Gu Nian talked with the priest, let alone being an undercover agent, and he planned to go to Ding Gu Nian to find out some information, but he was ordered not to act rashly.

    It is very wrong to go to Ding Gunian to test him at such a juncture. Since it is the other party's lair, it is impossible not to keep his eyes on Ding Gunian. For the safety of the undercover agent, he should be more cautious.

    Ding Gu Nian also knew that he was being monitored all the time, and he was still shocked by the truth he got.

    Once, he thought he had a unique system in the world, because of the convenience of the system, he enjoyed the pleasure of becoming a master. And he who has the system will be the protagonist, he can develop power, he can save more people, and then get official recognition and become an official VIP...

    He knows that his power will attract jealousy, so he will also do it. Some cover, but he thought his layout was absolutely seamless, but unexpectedly, he still missed that the confidant around him would be an undercover agent!

    Shen Fu also said that meeting him was an accident, but since he gained his trust, he followed him by the way so as to study his secrets.

    At first, Shen Fu didn't discover his secret, but thought that if such a person could win over "Wu Jiu", it might be one of the ways to strengthen the power of "Wu Jiu".

    But after getting along for a long time, he slowly discovered that Ding Gu Nian had a secret, and told the priest.

    He is one of the priest's confidantes, he knows the identity of the priest, and he saw the shadow of the priest in Ding Gu Nian's body. It's not that their personalities are similar, but their methods and the priest's secrets are similar.

    The priest contacted him when he knew about it, and asked him to find a way to bring Ding Gunian to him.

    When the priest met Ding Gu Nian, Shen Fu was also trusted there, so he knew the secret between the priest and Ding Gu Nian.

    It turns out that not only priests and Ding Gu Nian have that ability in the world, but there are many people with the same ability in the world. The conditions for the emergence of this ability are unknown, and there are not many common characteristics in everyone...

    Ding Gu Nian So escaping from the Buddha City didn't mean he discovered the truth, he just thought that the authorities were eyeing his special place and wanted to pull him to do experiments.

    So when he learned that he was not the only darling of the heavens, he asked the system to question it. Although the system didn't answer directly, the vague appearance let him know that what the priest said was right.

    However, due to the system's warning, Ding Gu Nian did not choose to believe the priest, he showed a shocked and injured appearance to avoid the priest's questioning.

    But he knows that he has entered the "no-blame" territory now, and it is very difficult to get out, and he must deal with it calmly... In

    contrast, Peng Mao's life is not so easy. He was originally brought by Ding Gu Nian, who wanted to use it as a pawn to threaten Hao Jian. But now he has no intention to take these things into consideration at all, so Peng Mao was brought in front of Shen Fu for interrogation.

    Peng Mao was "fortunate" to see and experience the "no-blame" interrogation method. If he had been in the past, he would have confessed painfully and revealed Hao Jian's identity all at once.

    But when his close relatives abandoned him, it was Hao Jian and the others who didn't despise him as a burden, but found a place for him to use, which moved him very much. Later, along the way, although they didn't know each other for a long time, their relationship was very strong and reliable, and it was impossible for him to do something like betraying his partner.

    He said to Shen Fu: "We separated when we arrived in Xiangshi, and I went to Yangshi, so I don't know what power is behind Hao Jian. If there is power, it must be the official power."

    Of course, Shen Fu knew that the power behind Hao Jian was the official power, but what was interesting was that her appointment and promotion soared like a rocket. In addition to the special period, it is easy for capable people to make meritorious service and get promoted, and some special means are also indispensable.

    For example, is Hao Jian someone from a department they don't know about, because she holds a secret that few people know, so she was promoted so quickly?

    At the end of the interrogation, he also believed that Peng Mao had indeed lost contact with Hao Jian, and he did not know the forces behind Hao Jian.

    He told the matter to the priest, the priest smiled and said: "It's not difficult to find out, how did Ding Gu Nian be targeted by the authorities, and the rest of the people also have the possibility of being targeted by the authorities."

    Shen Fu suddenly realized , isn't the official staring at Ding Gu Nian because of his secrets? If there are really people like Ding Gu Nian and priests in the world, then the officials should have found out. However, the official did not reveal any news, so these secrets must be in the hands of a department that they don't know.

    Although there is no evidence to prove that Hao Jian has a relationship with this department, Peng Mao can be kept. It would be best if he can instigate rebellion, but if he can't instigate rebellion, it may be used to test his friendship with Hao Jian in the end.

    "What should Gu Nian do with that Ding?" Shen Fu asked again.

    The priest thought for a while, and said, "I asked Zhao Hua to go to Yuncheng to hide for a while, and develop the power there by the way. But here, we still need a belief that everyone can trust."

    Shen Fu understood, he said : "If Ding Gu Nian's ability can be used, the believers will trust us more and save the lost popular support. The question is, what if Ding Gu Nian doesn't cooperate?"

    "He will." The priest was determined.

    So the officials suddenly discovered that "Wugui" who had been silent for a while started to move around again, and also introduced their new leader - a man favored by God. He used tricks to gain the approval of believers, And many people who have not been successfully brainwashed are also convinced by it.

    At the same time, there are rumors that "people with supernatural powers appear" are circulating among the survivors, and "Wugui" is also calling on these people who also have supernatural powers to join "Wugui" and discuss the future with their great leader.

    Lian Runing was a little worried when she heard the news, but Wen Shanggao had already taken countermeasures. They dispatched all their elite forces to act secretly. To deal with "Wugui"; on the other hand, also observe the movements of those supernatural beings, if they really gather together, then the official will come to catch the turtle.

    Wen Shanggao also told Lian Runing that Hao Jian was very good in Yuncheng, and that she had caught Zhao Hua, the former head teacher of the "Wujiu" South University, and at the same time used the conflict between Ji Chang and "Wujiu" , so that the two sides clashed, and then both sides suffered.

    ____Because

    of the arrival of Zhao Hua, "Wugui", who was originally in a disadvantaged position, seemed to have found a backbone, and the supplies brought by Zhao Hua, although they were only a dozen guns and some food and daily necessities, when they confronted drug dealers, they would be able to fight against them again. Don't be afraid anymore!

    Under these conditions, the believers of "Wugui" gathered together, and there were also one or two hundred people. However, their gathering attracted the attention of Ji Chang and others from Mingya Garden. At first they thought it was the official action, but after probing, they found out that it was their former defeated "Wu Yu" members.

    Ji Chang was worried that the gathering of "no blame" would attract the attention of the authorities, so he planned to retreat. In the end, Commissioner Lin, together with Hao Jian and others tricked him into confronting "Wu Jiu".

    Both sides now have guns, and this match will naturally result in countless casualties.

    There are fewer people on Ji Chang's side, but basically one gun per person, while the "Wu Yu" side has more people and also has guns. When the two sides confront each other, Ji Chang loses.

    Hao Jian took advantage of the scuffle between the two sides to take Zhao Hua down. Originally, she didn't go so smoothly, but because "Wu Jiu" met Ji Chang and the others, she didn't have time to take care of Hao Zuo and other newcomers who were forced to join by them.

    During the chaos, Hao Zuo came up with a plan and said that he would take Zhao Hua away. After all, he was born and raised here and was very familiar with the environment. Zhao Hua didn't know that he was a newcomer. Under the severe situation, he naturally chose to trust Hao Zuo.

    Hao Zuo took Zhao Hua and Zhao Hua's men to hide in the community, and then walked out of the community to the mountains that were being developed into tourist attractions. Zhao Hua felt that it was safer to hide in the mountains, so he followed.

    In fact, Hao Zuo's purpose of taking Zhao Hua to escape was false. He just wanted to use Zhao Hua's cover to get rid of the control of "no blame". After entering the mountain, he first aimed at the person with the gun. Kicked him down a few meters into the valley, and then turned around and ran away while the opponent fell in a daze.

    Zhao Hua and the others didn't expect him to attack suddenly, but only the bodyguard had a gun on them, and the other two immediately went after Hao Zuo.

    At this moment, Hao Jian and An Minghui rushed out, shot down the man who was chasing Hao Zuo with several shots, and quickly controlled Zhao Hua who was about to escape when he realized the danger.

    Hao Zuo escaped from danger. Seeing Hao Jian and An Minghui who appeared in time, his eyes became hot and he almost cried again.

    Because of Hao Zuo's cleverness, she indirectly helped Hao Jian, who was suffering from a headache, to take down Zhao Hua, so her impression of him improved a little bit. Take them back to the cultural center together.

    Hao Jian did not hand over Zhao Hua to the Yuncheng officials. As for Ji Chang, Hao Jian and the others could not easily take it down, so they had to wait for news from Commissioner Lin.

    "Why are you there?" Hao Zuo asked An Minghui who was helping him with his wound.

    "We've been there for many days." An Minghui smiled.

    Hao Zuo's eyes lit up, thinking that they were worried about him! I was quite moved. At this time, Hao Jian who was watching the surveillance interrupted and said: "Your teacher is acting suspiciously. I think she has something wrong."

    Hao Zuo: ...

    Come on, he knew that Hao Jian was not Worrying about him is purely to stare at Wang Rou.

    Zhao Hua's flustered face was in the surveillance. He was locked in a certain room, and there was no one around him. He didn't know who brought him here and what purpose he had.

    An Minghui didn't know what Hao Jian's purpose was, but although Wen Shanggao gave them the task of taking Ji Chang back as much as possible, finding Zhao Hua was also of great help in finding the secret of the "no-blame" Southern University Sect. I don't know how much Zhao Hua knows.

    After waiting for a while, Hao Jian was hungry, and then went into Zhao Hua's room with the bento that the guards had brought back from the shelter.

    Zhao Hua was tied to the chair, he couldn't move, and he had been sitting on the chair for several hours. He felt that if he continued to sit like this, his butt would stick to the chair.

    When he was hungry, Hao Jian brought in food again. He smelled the aroma of the food and felt extremely tormented.

    "Who are you guys? What are you trying to do by kidnapping me?" Zhao Hua asked. None of Hao Jian was wearing a uniform, so he didn't look like an official person. He was afraid that he was someone from Ji Chang's side and fell into their hands. Here, he will not have a good life!

    "It doesn't matter who we are, as long as you cooperate with us and answer my questions honestly, we can guarantee that you won't suffer too much." Hao Jian cut to the chase, "Who is responsible for the activities of your Nantah University?"

Chapter 123

    The priest of the Southern University Church is Chris Tucker, an American, and he is quite famous. This stems from the fact that when he was an international student here, he was approached by an advertiser to shoot an advertisement, and the advertisement became popular after being edited in the ghost animal section of the video website.

    Of course, the most famous one is the "African little friend", and their advertisements are often placed on various ghost videos.

    However, Tucker did not follow the Internet celebrity route because of this. He stayed here to work after graduation, and even named him Li Kes in Chinese. He claims to be a half-breed of Chinese and rice, and his brown hair is often dyed black. At first glance, he really looks like a half-breed.

    And Zhao Hua started out as a pyramid scheme, but later he was afraid of being caught, so he used various means to clean himself up. However, because the people who cooperated with him held his handle, so he was cleansed on the surface, but he was still doing pyramid schemes secretly.     The person he cooperates with is Ling He, who owns a health care company with direct sales, but its products are all three-no products, and it earns a lot of money by deceiving the elderly. This company has also been managed by him to the level of a local taxpayer, and advertisements are everywhere.     Ling He asked Li Kes to shoot commercials, and Zhao Hua got to know Li Kes. Later, after in-depth contact, he realized that Li Kes was not only shooting commercials for Ling He's company, but also working for Ling He. , but because it is hidden deeply, not many people know about it.     Later, two of Linghe, Fa Xiao Dingshan and Li Zhou, were arrested for engaging in pyramid schemes, and when they had nowhere to go, they came to seek refuge with him. Ling He was worried that they would reveal their affairs, so he took them in and helped cover them.     Ding Shan and Li Zhou were covered by Ling He, so they slowly relaxed their vigilance. However, they found new business opportunities after doing nothing. They used the method of pyramid schemes to create a "teaching". Named "No Blame".     Although they only have a junior high school education, let alone, they are from MLM background, with their words and tricks, they are sure to deceive the old people, women and children who don't know much.

    As they brainwashed many ignorant women, children, and elderly people with "no blame", they accumulated a lot of funds. And they thought that the officials failed to discover that they were acting in the dark, so they dragged Linghe into the water again.

    It happened that Linghe's direct selling company received complaints from netizens, and there was a lot of scolding immediately, which affected the sales of the products, so he agreed with Ding Shan and Li Zhou's proposal to use "no blame" to sell their products. The product.

    With Linghe's investment, they develop through various websites on the Internet. The foundation of "Wugui" is getting stronger and stronger, and many new technologies are used to deceive more people. They also bought a lot of drugs through some secret means, made some kind of fairy water, or obsessed with rape, or asked for money...

    Seeing that more and more people in their organization were brainwashed to join, Ding Shan and Li Zhou tried to make them Their status is more respected, so various hierarchies have been created.

    Because it was Ling He's investment, the position of the boss "teacher" fell on Ling He's head, and Ding Shan and Li Zhou couldn't be the second in command, so they came up with a way to pull down the mistress of a high-ranking official After drinking water, use the mistress to manipulate the high-ranking official, and then do things convenient for them.

    So Ding Shan and Li Zhou became left and right protectors.

    But in fact, Linghe and his direct selling company don't care much about the "no blame" matter. And the high priest is just a puppet to control high-ranking officials, just give her a little favor, so the main affairs of this "no blame" are still handled by Ding Shan and Li Zhou.

    The two had the ambition to expand the organization to the whole country, so they recruited Zhao Hua and others through Linghe, and made Zhao Hua the leader of a "Southern University Sect". As for the development of the Great Sect, it all depends on the Great Sect Leaders.     Zhao Hua didn't want to take care of things either, so he let Li Kesi be the priest, and then he funded the organization's daily operations. Li Kesi chose to work behind the scenes on the grounds that Zhao Hua was the principal, and gave all the glory to Zhao Hua, which made him very happy.     As for the nine deacons, in fact, there were not so many at the beginning. Zhao Hua arranged a few people, and Li Kes arranged a few more people. how do you know.

    After that, the end of the world broke out. Under the reminder of Li Kes, he spent half of his net worth to buy a lot of materials from illegal channels, including some equipment that could monitor official communications.

    He originally thought that the end of the world would be a troubled time, and that in troubled times, there will be heroes. He can use his own financial resources and "no blame" followers to develop his own power, and maybe he can occupy some places and become king.

    But I don't know when it started, the doctrine of "No Blame" gradually changed. Under the influence of the fear and depression of the last days, the key members became more and more extreme in their actions, and their methods became more and more cruel.

    The dogma has become bloody, but the organization has become stronger and stronger, to the point where the officials are helpless. It was only then that Zhao Hua realized that he had been ostracized a long time ago, few people listened to his orders, and everyone respected Li Kes.

    It wasn't until Hao Jian forced a confession today that he realized that the desire to kill in the organization was aroused after Li Kes took power. Among the members, no one felt that there was anything wrong with killing people, and they thought it was a kind of fun.     An Minghui sighed after receiving these confessions, and said to Hao Jian: "Last time you thought that Wang Zhiyong deliberately concealed the priest's role here, it seems that your guess is true. This Li Ke is good at hiding himself, As the driving force behind the scenes, he put everyone's attention on Jiaozun Linghe, left and right protectors Dingshan, and Li Zhou." The     reason why he didn't mention the mistress of the high-ranking official is probably to downplay the existence of the high priest and replace him. Official traitors play cover.     "What's the name of the high priest?" Hao Jian asked Zhao Hua again.     Zhao Hua faltered for a long time before saying: "She is a star, her name is Zhao Xingyue. As for whose mistress she is, I don't know. They won't tell me these things."     Shi Gongqi exclaimed : "Zhao Xingyue?! You are talking nonsense, how could my goddess be someone's mistress?!"     "Isn't your goddess from the second dimension?" Hao Jian asked back.

    Shi Gongdu opened his mouth, wanting to say that he also has a goddess in the third dimension, but it's the kind used for masturbation as Teacher Cang. He couldn't say these words truthfully, so he swallowed them again.

    An Minghui said: "I don't pay much attention to entertainment news. I have heard about her. I heard that she did some illegal things in the early years, but in the end she was bailed out. In the end, the whitewashed drafts came out. There is nothing wrong with it, and they are still active on the front line."

    Hao Jian listened for a while, then analyzed it in his heart, and found out through Zhao Hua's confession that there are not many people in the backbone of "Wugui" who have a system, because there were some people in the early stage. Sponsored by the wealthy like Ling He and Zhao Hua, and supported by official high-level officials, they are able to develop so rapidly.

    Even that Li Kesi seemed to have no flaws. She can't conclude that the other party has a system just because the other party kills, instigates and encourages the indiscriminate killing of innocent people. What if he is just a pure pervert?

    However, she also vaguely felt that Li Kesi seemed to be hiding something. Undoubtedly, he is the actual person in power in Nantah University. Make people trust him so much? One must know that before he became a priest of the Southern University Sect, he was not so charming.     Hao Jian asked Shi Gongdu to search for Li Kesi's photo, and after identifying it for Zhao Hua to make sure it was correct, Hao Jian asked Shi Gongdu to send Zhao Hua's confession and Li Kesi's photo to Wen Shanggao. Wen Shanggao was also told about the lairs of "no blame" that Zhao Hua knew.     It has to be said that Li Kesi is still very cautious. He usually dyes his hair black when he goes out to the public, and most of the photos on the Internet are of mixed race. However, during the "No Blame" event, he used a wig and dressed up specially. If Zhao Hua didn't know him, it would be difficult to find him only by photos.     Hao Jian thought of the few foreigners she met on Ersha Island that day, and she was basically sure that one of them was Li Kesi.     "I told you everything I know, can you let me go?" Zhao Hua said.     "I only promised not to make you suffer too much, but I didn't say that I would let you go." Hao Jian said.

    Zhao Hua's complexion changed, and he cursed: "You don't keep promises!"

    Shi Gongqi smiled and said: "No, Master Zhao, you are an old fritter, and you are still so naive?"

    That being said, But they all knew how much effort they had put in to pry Zhao Hua's mouth open. However, Zhao Hua is still very afraid of death, and Hao Jian told him that he is an abandoned child, and the reason why he was sent to Yuncheng was not to let him develop the power here, but to disguise himself. exile.

    Zhao Hua was lured by all kinds of intimidation. After knowing what kind of threats the "Wugui" members of Yuncheng faced, he also understood that Li Kesi regarded him as an abandoned son, and hoped to use Ji Chang's hand to eradicate him. . In the end, in order to save his life, he had to tell the truth.     After the system reminded her that she had completed the hidden task, Hao Jian was sure that Zhao Hua had nothing to hide anymore, or that all his useful information had been tricked out.     After Hao Jian and others finished interrogating Zhao Hua, Committee Member Lin's actions also had results. Because he didn't inform any official forces in advance, Ji Chang didn't receive any news about this raid, so that when they were fighting with the "no blame" snipe and clam, they were benefited by the fisherman.     However, Ji Chang escaped, and his subordinates were killed and injured. I believe that within a period of time, he would not be able to be alone.     After Commissioner Lin's action, something happened to Yuncheng's official high-level officials and the guards, and Commissioner Lin took advantage of this incident to find out some people who served as Ji Chang's umbrella, and he punished those people with thunderous means. Gather some power and people's hearts.     As for Hao Jian and others, although they didn't catch Ji Chang, they caught Zhao Hua and obtained a lot of useful information. In Wen Shanggao's mind, it offset the regret of letting Ji Chang escape.     Hao Jian didn't notice Hao Zuolai until he finished dealing with the business.     In fact, if it weren't for Hao Zuo's experience and his cleverness, they would not have taken Zhao Hua away from the lair of "No Blame", so it is reasonable to say that Hao Zuo has credit.

    Hao Jian asked herself that she still resisted Hao Zuo's identity in her heart, but rationally told her that since she wants to be a stranger, the best way to deal with it at this time is to reward him like a stranger.     "I have asked the contractor to find your grandfather. After I find your grandfather, I will send you to his side. In this way, it can be regarded as compensation for your help this time." Hao Jian said to Hao Zuo.     Hao Zuo said: "No need, I can do it alone."     This time, he was not angry or coquettish, but what happened these days was enough for him to figure out how he would go next.     Hao Jian could save him once or twice by chance, but he couldn't save him all the time, and it was impossible for him to beg for nothing and follow Hao Jian back to Nanfang City to live.     As for finding his grandfather? It is not clear whether his grandfather is alive or dead now, and his grandfather's status in the early years might be useful before the end of the world, but it is no longer a society that values ​​human feelings. In the past, close relatives will have a day when they wield knives at each other, and a beloved teacher will also use and abuse students. He doesn't want to rely on his grandfather, nor does he want to rely on others.     He could go to the shelter, and maybe one day he'd be able to do more, and maybe stay there until his dad came back.     Committee member Lin learned that Hao Jian and others were going back, and also knew the relationship between Hao Jian and Hao Zuo, so he said, "Leave this child to me, and I will settle him properly."     Naturally, Hao Jian would not interfere with Committee Member Lin. Hao Zuo showed a grateful attitude, but before leaving, An Minghui took the time to teach him a lot of means and knowledge to gain a foothold in this world.     After Shi Gongdu found out that Ji Chang had left Yuncheng, according to Wen Shanggao's intention, he tried to shift Ji Chang's attention to "Wu Jiu", making people think that his accident this time was all because of "Wu Jiu". " pot.     After finishing these, he brought Zhao Hua and Hao Jian back to Nanfang City to report to Wen Shanggao.     In Nanfang City, after Wen Shanggao received several "no blame" lair locations from Shi Gongdu, he arranged for the guards to deploy several operations.

    Although more and more people have been brainwashed after they have a new leader, but after being hit by these surprise operations, they dare not venture forward like before.

    After Lian Runing received several messages from Wen Shanggao, she became busy with the experiment again, and this time she devoted herself wholeheartedly.

    After her father, Professor Lian, announced that the first stage had made great progress, she finally got a chance to relax. Before she could walk out of the laboratory, she saw her sweetheart leaning on the railing, with a bag in one hand and a pocket in the other. .

    "Mission completed?" Lian Runing raised her eyebrows and asked.

    "Well, it's done well." Hao Jian threw down the bag, stepped forward and hugged Lian Runing, thinking, this time the task of the system will not send her to go so far away, right?

Chapter 124

    Hao Jian still learned about Peng Mao's arrest from Lian Runing. After all, when she reported to Wen Shanggao, the latter had no intention of telling her.

    Hao Jian is a sensible person, but not a ruthless person. Although she always dislikes Peng Mao as a coward, she still regards him as a friend. So after chatting with Lian Runing, she contacted Wen Shanggao to find out if Peng Mao was found in the official action against "No Blame".

    But it's a pity that the officials destroyed several lairs of "Wugui", and none of the priest Li Kesi, Ding Gunian, Peng Mao and others were found.

    Although they were not caught, many "apostles" were caught. These "apostles" were all brainwashed by "No Blame", thinking that since everyone has the same strength, they should act together.

    It's just that I didn't expect that the officials would catch the turtle in the urn, which caused "Wugui" to suffer a serious injury this time. Even with Ding Gu Nian around, he would not have the momentum he had before.

    On the contrary, the news of "supernatural beings" circulating among the survivors has become more and more widespread, and ordinary people have also sought confirmation from the authorities. Now the authorities can't hide it even if they want to.

    So when these voices intensified, the authorities could not withstand the pressure and announced the existence of the "apostles". At the same time, they also raised a banner calling on the "apostles" to reveal their identities and register with the authorities, so that the authorities can cooperate with them , to provide them with convenience.

    Although people with the system can survive by themselves, some people are still dependent. They rely on official power, but they are afraid of being arrested for research, so they are always vacillating.     Subsequently, there was a fierce quarrel among the top officials over whether to disclose the existence of departments like the "Special Operations Group"     . Seize the opportunity and find the "Apostle" who cooperates with them in investigating the secrets.     The other faction advocates maintaining the status quo, because the establishment of these special departments may cause more troubles. They will lose their concealment, and many actions will be hindered in the future, and the safety of members will not be guaranteed.

    The authorities have not yet decided whether to disclose the existence of a department similar to the "Special Operations Group", but there is a wave of search for "Apostles" among the survivors.

    Wen Shanggao said that this was not initiated by the government, and someone may be planning it secretly. However, the official attitude is to use the power of the masses to find out the "apostle" who has been lurking, so the government has been on the sidelines on this matter. its changing state.

    Both Hao Jian and An Minghui were worried that if the authorities let it go like this, some "apostles" would resist, and they would feel the danger, so they would hide deeper. If everyone keeps looking at them, they may feel uneasy, and thus have a rebellious mentality, and will choose to go against the authorities.     Wen Shanggao also raised such opinions to those few, so after deliberation, the higher-ups decided to speed up the study of the "Apostle" plan, and at the same time keep it secret. In addition, special privileges are provided to the "apostles" who are active outside. As long as they are based on their abilities and contributions, they can be awarded military ranks, official positions, etc.     No matter how turbulent the outside world is, the lives of Hao Jian and Lian Runing are as peaceful as ever, so peaceful that even Lian Runing almost forgot that Hao Jian is actually an "apostle" in the turmoil.     But she hoped that such a peaceful life could continue like this, and she didn't need Hao Jian to gain much honor and status from the government by virtue of her status as an "apostle". Because she has always known that the official experiment has never stopped at all. If one day, all the "apostles" are found by the official, but the official has been unable to find out the secret of becoming an "apostle", then these few people will be killed. How to deal with it?     Like same-sex relationships, the mainstream thinking in many conservative countries is still that "homosexuality is a disease and heresy". Then the existence of "apostles" will also attract people's envy. Most people are afraid of things beyond their control. Afraid, they may ask to destroy all "Apostles".

    Unlike the melancholy hidden under Lian Runing's bright smile, Hao Jian didn't feel much pressure in his heart. When she kissed Lian Runing daily to enhance their relationship, she won the achievement title of "Love is stronger than gold", and also triggered a side mission and a hidden mission.     The side mission is the third side mission of the main mission 1, and it is also triggered when the first stage of the laboratory is progressed and the second stage of research is ready to start.     Because the science center needs to investigate the land conditions outside the experimental area in order to prepare for the next stage, Lian Runing was officially promoted from assistant to associate researcher under such circumstances, relying on her studies in the past few months.     Its timing is that after Lian Runing became an associate researcher, she also had the opportunity to take charge of one of the tasks in the scientific research institute, so when Hao Jian got in touch with her, when she learned of her research direction, she triggered side task 3: Help Lian Runing investigate the distribution of land changes.     In other words, Lian Runing's work has gradually changed from experimentation to academic research and monitoring. Although she sometimes has to go out to collect data, it has something in common with her previous major. Moreover, this work does not require a high level, as long as the survey results, monitoring data, etc. are brought back to researchers and academicians for more in-depth research.     Hao Jian doesn't know anything about this, so she doesn't think her task is to help Lian Runing do research. She thinks that Lian Runing will face many challenges when investigating the changes in the land affected by the virus. , what she has to do is to let Lian Runing's investigation proceed smoothly.     After she found a way to carry out the task, she asked Wen Shanggao to ask for leave. There was no way, Lian Runing had to go out sometimes, so she naturally had to accompany her.     During this period, the "Special Response Team" still had many problems to be solved by the higher-ups, so Hao Jian, An Minghui and others were just as if they were on vacation, and only needed to be responsible for their own duties.     The hidden mission that Hao Jian triggers is actually related to these experiments, but the person involved is not Lian Runing, but Professor Lian Qingmiao.

    When his experiment reached the second stage, he also encountered many difficulties, which made the progress difficult for a while, so Hao Jian triggered this task under such an opportunity: to help practice the investigation of young crops, so that the research can progress.

    Hao Jian thought that she would not be able to complete this hidden task, because she would not be able to enter Lian Qingmiao's laboratory to help him.

    But this quest reminded her of one thing—the main quest and the side quests are related, but the hidden quests are not, and there will be no conflicts between the hidden quests, the main quest and the side quests.

    In other words, Lian Qingmiao has nothing to do with her main quest, and anyone who comes into contact with Lian Qingmiao under the same opportunity may trigger this hidden quest.     She has been suspicious of a person before, if her guess is correct, maybe she can use this hidden task to see if that person is more interested in Lian Qingmiao's research.     ____     The autumnal equinox in the twenty-four solar terms has passed, and the cold dew has fallen, but the temperature in southern province has remained high. Survivors who have survived the hottest summer are extremely irritable when faced with such weather.     At this time in the past, regardless of whether the weather was hot or not, basically every household would stew soup that clears heat, detoxifies, and nourishes the lungs. But now, meat has become a fast-selling item, because there are too few meat, poultry and livestock that are not infected with the virus. Basically, only privileged people can buy some meat and bones to eat back.     In addition, many people have to prepare autumn clothes and long trousers, and clothing and other materials are in short supply for a while, especially in the north.     The shelter carried out a series of publicity and appeasement on this matter. As a safety consultant, Hao Jian also had to beware of safety problems due to these things.     But since the officials decided to cooperate with the "Apostles", they naturally came in handy for this kind of thing.

    Everyone in the "Special Response Team" has a mission to find ways to persuade those "apostles" under the jurisdiction of the official power to cooperate together. Some "apostles" chose to cooperate with the government under various coercion and temptation. Without revealing their core secrets, they told the government that if they want to benefit from them, one is to ensure their safety, and the other is to Kill zombies for them. Only the more zombies they kill, they will have more abilities. The third is to give them money. The more money they have, the more they can find a way to buy a lot of supplies.

    The "Apostle" Long Chaofeng, who Hao Jian had been in contact with, found her and wanted to actively cooperate in exchange for her own safety. Because after the news of the "Apostle" spread widely, everyone was looking for the "Apostle", her ability was discovered by the people around her, and they coveted her ability. In desperation, she could only seek official protection.     Hao Jian heard that the other party revealed so many things. Except for the system, she basically revealed all the functions of the third level and below of the system. She kept her face calm, but secretly sighed.     Sure enough, not many people found out the truth about the system, otherwise they wouldn't be unclear. The more they reveal, the more dangerous they will be after their cards are exposed.     Hao Jian deduced before that the existence of hosts is not entirely for them to cooperate with each other, there is a contest between hosts and hosts. If the host with all the cards out of the hole meets the host with ulterior motives, then there is only one dead end.     Long Chaofeng did not ask the official to provide her with zombies to earn experience and points. Some hosts mentioned it, and it was also Ding Gu Nian's original idea to wait for the experience to upgrade, but they didn't know that for ordinary people, killing a zombie is much less expensive than catching a zombie!     Therefore, as a safety consultant, she gave instructions to the refugee management office to consider the ability and safety of ordinary people, and give priority to money. There was really no other way but to send people to clean up the nearby factories and find a way to resume production.     "There are rewards for killing zombies. How is it the same as playing a game?" An Minghui sighed after the requests made by many "apostles".     "Really?" Hao Jian replied without raising his head.

    "I used to think that they had something to do with the Q virus, but I asked a lot of 'apostles', and they all couldn't explain clearly."

    "Yes."

    An Minghui looked at her and hesitated to speak. He knocked on the table: "Researcher Lian is here."

    Sure enough, Hao Jian raised his head and glanced at the door, but it wasn't Lian Rumeng who came, but Lian Rumeng. She turned her mind back to the computer with a little disappointment.

    An Minghui thought they had quarreled, so he persuaded him: "Is it because you have been busy recently, getting together less often and leaving more, so the relationship is not getting along?"

    Hao Jian rolled his eyes: "Our relationship is very good and smooth, thank you Your concern. Besides, this is my sister-in-law, not my junior sister."

    How did the rigorous and conscientious Adjutant An become such a gossip? Hao Jian couldn't figure it out.

    How did Hao Jian, who is cold and introverted, become like this without changing his face and say "this is my sister-in-law"? An Minghui couldn't figure it out either.

    Lian Rumeng, who walked up to Hao Jian, sighed: "Sister Hao's eyes are getting sharper and sharper. Before I even spoke, I realized that I am not my sister."

    "Because she told me that you borrowed money again." This is your outfit." Hao Jian glanced at her, "I gave you this outfit."

    An Minghui carefully observed Lian Rumeng, almost blind but didn't notice What is the difference between her and Lian Runing?

    "Anyway, I'll withdraw first, and I have to train a group of rookies!" An Minghui rubbed his eyes and chose to leave.

    After An Minghui left, Lian Rumeng sighed softly again: "No wonder I feel that my chest is a little tight here. It turns out that the size is wrong. Sister Hao's eyes are scanners, otherwise how can I know my sister's measurements so well?"

    "...

    Hao Jian didn't want to talk about the measurements of the junior sister with his sister-in-law, so he said, "If you don't have anything to go to the Three Treasures Hall, what's the matter? "

Chapter 125

    Lian Rumeng regained her spirits all of a sudden: "I want to find Xiaoxiao from the district, you can go through the formalities for me!"

    After more than a month of training, You Xiaoxiao has greatly improved her marksmanship and fighting skills. improvement.

    Originally, the training of new recruits in the Guards is no longer in accordance with the previous requirements. There is no training for goose steps and those who have nothing. The main focus is on physical fitness, fighting, and marksmanship. The remaining professional directions will be divided after the training period. Reconnaissance will strengthen training in reconnaissance, armor, artillery brigade, chemical defense, communications, engineers, etc., are different.

    You Xiaoxiao was sent to the refuge project under construction in the district to conduct engineering reconnaissance and remove obstacles.

    Since both the Cong District and the Zeng District are sparsely populated areas, they were planned and deployed by Nanfang City as areas for building large-scale shelters. However, because many people fled to these areas in the early days of the zombie virus outbreak, the roads were congested, and there were zombies wandering in the mountains in the area, which added unsafe factors.

    For this reason, while these places need manpower, they are also transferring there an increasing number of survivors from other places. You Xiaoxiao, who had only been training for more than a month, was sent to help, which shows the huge amount of work involved.

    Originally, You Xiaoxiao, who could rest four days a month, could still meet Lian Rumeng and talk about love. Now, they really have to separate from each other. That's why Lian Rumeng wanted to go to You Xiaoxiao and visit her. hit him.

    Now the university town refuge area is already a key controlled area, where asylum seekers are not accepted, and scientific research personnel and official high-level family members are not allowed to enter and leave at will. According to the normal procedure, Lian Rumeng's family members are all in the university town, so it is really difficult for her to go out.

    "Have uncles and aunts agreed? If they don't agree, it won't work if you ask me to go through the back door." Hao Jian said.

    "Why is this going through the back door? I have read the conditions for the procedures, and I will follow the requirements of the procedures. But the management office is too strict, and it is too troublesome to talk to my parents. So I came to you directly."

    Although Hao Jian believed that Lian Rumeng would not do anything to steal the information from the Science Center, she still had to in order to prevent someone from taking advantage of her going out this time to send out any information. Follow the procedure.

    Lian Rumeng rolled her eyes and approached Hao Jian: "By the way, Sister Hao, you have to be careful not to lose your status."

    Hao Jian: "...What do you mean?"

    "You are about to fall out of favor." Lian Rumeng Said solemnly, "I found that my sister loves work the most recently, and secondly, I found that she and Le Yan are very close, you say..."

    Hao Jian paused, and said with some amusement: "You and her are from the same mother. , just don’t believe her?”

    Lian Rumeng thought for a moment, and said, “The important thing is not whether I believe her or not, as her twin sister, no matter what decision she makes emotionally, I will support her unconditionally.” Her. Although there are some double standards, if she is empathetic, I will also bless her. But I like you, so I will remind you a little bit!"

    Hao Jian nodded: "Thank you, but I Believe her."

    Lian Rumeng blinked: "Then Sister Hao, can you go through the formalities for me because I like you so much?"

    "..." Although Lian Rumeng's "like" is not "like" in love ", but when she said it with a face like Lian Rumeng, Hao Jian thought for a moment that Lian Rumeng was pretending to be Lian Rumeng to tease her.

    Hao Jian didn't agree to her directly, but when she met Lian Runing, she mentioned it to Lian Runing a little bit.

    Lian Runing said helplessly: "She is such an impatient character, except for calming down when painting and appreciating artworks, there is nothing that can restrain her free and unrestrained heart. Hao Jian raised her eyebrows: "

    It seems that you are not worried about what will happen to her when she goes out alone."

    "Worry is still worrying, but she is also a person who has experienced the grinding of the last days and has her own ideas. "

    When Lian Rumeng let Lian Rumeng act according to her own ideas, in fact, she has changed a lot compared to more than three months ago, at least she will no longer worry about losing contact with her family like she did before. Feeling confused and scared, she already has a firm heart.

    Hao Jian looked at her quietly, feeling both relieved and relieved, as if this was the Lian Runing she was familiar with.

    "What's the matter?" Lian Runing noticed her strangeness.

    Hao Jian covered the position of his chest and heart, then shook his head: "Déjà vu phenomenon."

    Lian Runing paused, in fact, even though Hao Jian frequently mentioned déjà vu phenomenon, she was powerless, because Hao Jian's "déjà vu phenomenon" The "sense of déjà vu" does not appear in a regular manner, and sometimes it does not appear around a person or an event.

    She is also quite interested in visual phenomena, so she often reads the books she borrowed from the library in her spare time, trying to explain the appearance of this phenomenon with scientific methods.

    "By the way, I received a reliable tip that I have a strong enemy." Hao Jian said.

    Lian Runing came back to her senses, slightly nervous and worried: "What powerful enemy, are you in danger?" Could it

    be that an "apostle" discovered Hao Jian's identity and threatened her?

    Hao Jian looked at her meaningfully, and smiled: "Some people say that Le Yan wants to snatch you from me. Tell me, is she considered a strong enemy?"

    "...?!" Lian Runing stared at her, and relaxed It's funny at the same time.

    "Where did you hit—" She paused, "Did Rumeng tell you?"

    Hao Jian was noncommittal, and Lian Runing gave her another look: "Should I be happy that you regard her as a strong enemy, which means you Care about me?"

    Hao Jian nodded: "Very much, very caring, the kind of caring from the bottom of my heart."

    Lian Runing loves Hao Jian's solemn, abstinent yet gentle appearance more and more. You won't get tired of listening, and such a person will never get bored no matter how you look at it.

    "Then I can answer your concern from the bottom of my heart..." Lian Runing put her head on Hao Jian's shoulder and ear, exhaling like blue, "Researcher Le is just..." The

    voice gradually became softer and softer. If there seems to be nothing, but Lian Runing nibbles Hao Jian's ear, making the atmosphere gradually charming.

    ____

    After Lian Runing independently researched a project, she had more contacts with Le Yan. After all, she had to provide Le Yan with a copy of the data and materials she wanted to monitor and collect from various places.

    In addition, she couldn't forget the abnormality of Le Yan she found during the trip to Pearl City. Even if Hao Jian didn't want her to intervene, she still couldn't help but observe Le Yan.

    But since then, Le Yan has never behaved abnormally, as if that time was really just her negligence.

    Moreover, after working with Le Yan for so long, Lian Runing also found that Le Yan didn't really care much about the outside world. She devoted herself to academic research, just like Professor Lian that Lian Runing was familiar with.

    Lian Runing still admires Le Yan's dedication and contribution in academic research, so as long as she doesn't think about Le Yan's abnormality, she feels that they get along more harmoniously.

    Of course, their harmony is not enough to make Le Yan produce any factors that attract Lian Ruling.

    After such a long period of contact and observation, Lian Runing discovered that Leyan has a living habit, she will write research reports and papers from time to time, which are obviously good reports and papers in Lian Runing's opinion, but she Will be destroyed and rewritten, just like a perfectionist who pursues perfection.

    Ke Leyan is not a perfectionist, she doesn't care much about other things except for this obsessive-compulsive disorder.

    Once when Lian Runing sent her a monitoring report, she found her leaning on the railing, holding a cup of coffee in one hand, and quietly looking at the lake in thought. The lake reflects the sun, hitting her face, people who are not familiar with her will be attracted by her appearance, but those who are familiar with her know that she is not a person who will spend her thoughts on emotional matters, at this time she Scientific research should be in your heart.

    Lian Runing also observed her quietly until she came out of her own world and found Lian Runing.

    "Researcher Lian, have you considered what the truth of this world is?" Le Yan asked Lian Runing coldly.

    Lian Runing said "ah" in a daze, and then thought for a while. She said, "I haven't considered it."

    Le Yan stared at her, as if wanting to explore something, but found nothing. She smiled lightly and said, "That's right, who would think about these things."

    Lian Runing handed over the materials and asked, "Researcher Le has encountered a problem?"

    "The problem existed from the beginning, and It has not been conquered yet," Le Yan said.

    Lian Runing knew that she was referring to the zombie virus, but none of them were experts in viruses, biology, etc., and they had no chance to participate in those researches.

    Practicing such happiness to her heart, she asked: "What does Researcher Le think about the future of this world?"

    Le Yan took a sip of the coffee, which was already cold and had no taste of freshly brewed coffee.

    "Who knows, all I can do is try my best to uncover one of the many mysteries." After Le Yan finished speaking, she drank the coffee in one gulp, then smiled, "This conversation is very interesting Thank you."

    Lian Runing didn't understand why she wanted to thank her, but since then, Le Yan kept her distance from her, and she didn't have the look that seemed to be looking for something on her before.

    For a person who is not interested in anything except research, what conditions are needed to attract her to betray the country and the people? Lian Runing couldn't think of it, so she tended to believe that she misunderstood Le Yan.

    ____

    "The truth of this world?" Hao Jian pondered over the words of Le Yan recounted by Lian Runing, and his heart was slightly touched.

    Lian Runing was dissatisfied with her distraction, so she punished her slightly, and saw that her strength gradually increased, and her fingertips landed precisely and quickly.

    Hao Jian came back to his senses, seeing her face was flushed and panting, she couldn't help but said: "Isn't it the little junior sister who wants to tell me about her, why are you blaming me for being distracted now?

    " The state officials set fires and the common people were not allowed to light lamps. Since I have worked so hard to serve you, you can only enjoy it obediently and not be distracted!"

    "...Junior Junior Sister has the final say."

    "Is the strength okay?" Lian Runing asked one by one. With force, Hao Jian felt that the pores were opened.

    "Hey, hey, it seems to be effective, use more force."

    Lian Runing changed kneading-kneading to beating, and the strength from the shoulders down the spine was just right, neither too much force would cause injury, nor It's as useless as tickling.

    The massage techniques she read from the book have matured day by day under experimentation.

    Originally, she had never thought of learning massage techniques, but she saw that Hao Jian basically had to face zombies every time he went out on a mission. Sometimes even though he had adapted to the intensity, his arms still ached, and he had to suffer for it. Injured several times.

    When she was researching déjà vu, she saw this book in the library, so in order to relieve Hao Jian's fatigue, she studied it by the way.

    After completing her studies, Hao Jian is not the only one who enjoys such benefits. Associate Professor Gao also often enjoys her services. However, Associate Professor Gao felt that she was already busy enough with research, so she asked Lian Rumeng and Lian Ruji, who were relatively indifferent, to study and serve the family respectively.

    Lian Rumeng and Lian Ruji were kicked out of the shelves. After learning for a while, they felt that they had the same status as massage chairs, so Lian Rumeng came up with the idea of ​​looking for You Xiaoxiao. You Xiaoxiao can only massage.

    After Lian Runing's massage, Hao Jian felt clear and comfortable all over. Looking at Lian Runing's sweaty appearance, he said, "Researcher Lian, I also learned a new technique, which can make you relax and enjoy yourself, why don't you try it?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...
18K 81 5
ဖင်နဲ့စောက်ဖုတ်ကိုညှပ်လိုးတာခံချင်တယ်
4.7K 232 114
The omega Luci, who came to Earth for the first time, thought that she was bound to die, so she indulged once, but unexpectedly discovered that the p...