The System Send Me The Object

By fanyi__

After the zombie virus ravaged the world, a doomsday survival system appeared on the game anchor Hao Jian. Th... More

Chapter 01.05
Chapter 11.15
Chapter 16.20
Chapter 21.25
Chapter 26.30
Chapter 31.35
Chapter 36.40
Chapter 41.45
Chapter 46.50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 096.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.130
Chapter 131.135
Chapter 136.140
Chapter 141.145
Chapter 146.150
Chapter 151.155
Chapter 156.160
Chapter 161.165
Chapter 166.168

Chapter 06.10

352 5 0
By fanyi__

Chapter 6

    "Shit." Cursing in a low voice, Hao Jian dragged Lian Runing to quickly run up the mountain.

    "What's wrong?"

    "There are zombies in the woods 300 meters ahead." Hao Jian replied simply.

    Lian Runing had just escaped from danger, and when she heard the word "zombie", her back felt a chill. She turned her head to look back, but she didn't see anything, so she couldn't help but feel a little puzzled: "There seems to be no zombies behind..."

    "I can see enemies a thousand meters away in the game, and the actual viewing distance is more than 700 meters." Hao Jian Not much nonsense.

    Lian Runing maintained a skeptical attitude, and asked again: "Three hundred meters, did he find us?"

    "You should say 'they'. There are three zombies, and they are walking this way. If we continue along the If you go that way, they will find you in two minutes."

    Lian Runing gave full play to the fine tradition of "being sensitive and eager to learn": "How did they find us?"

    This question stumped Hao Jian, but According to the clues provided by the system, she has some guesses: "At present, it is impossible to determine how they found the living person. Anyway, sight, hearing, smell, etc. are not the only and decisive factors."

    "Then do they have any weaknesses? "

    Didn't you discover and summarize anything through your classmate's example?" Hao Jian asked back.     Lian Runing

    gave a "uh" and said, "It seems that he doesn't feel pain and doesn't know how tired he is, but he doesn't have jumping, climbing and other functions, and he doesn't have explosive power."

The summary is incisive." Hao Jian nodded.

    Lian Runing couldn't tell whether it was a compliment or a sarcasm, and she didn't think about it, but worried about her family: "Did the zombies appear in the big cities in the first place? My classmate was just caught It has become what it is now, wouldn't the overcrowded big cities be more likely to be infected?"

    Hao Jian frowned. Judging from the level of zombies that broke out in the system prompt, it is estimated that the big cities have already fallen, and after so many days, it is hard to say how many people living in the big cities are still alive.

    "Is there a station near here?" Lian Runing asked.

    Hao Jian understood her thoughts and had to beat her: "In this case, public transportation is basically paralyzed."

    Lian Runing did not give up: "It doesn't matter, as long as I have a car, I can drive it myself."

    Hao Jian remembered The car that killed the neighbor's zombie, but considering that there might already be a dozen zombies lurking in the village, she didn't want to risk going back.

    Lian Runing took out her mobile phone and called her parents. However, her calls were rejected again and again, and she did not give up until the mobile phone received a reminder that the battery was low. She asked Hao Jian: "Do you live here? Do you have a car there? I don't need you to replace me." You don’t need to take risks to pick up the car, you just need to show me a way. I’m going back to Nanfang City to find my parents, younger siblings.”

    Hao Jian’s head suddenly flashed a picture: a rebellious girl carrying A brown hiking bag, said stubbornly: "I'm going to find my dad!"

    She shook her head, expelled the picture, and then sighed: "I'll take you there!"

    Lian Runing looked Looking at this stranger who didn't even know his name, but saved her once, he felt grateful: "Thank you."

    "It's nothing, anyway, one must live a happy life." Hao Jian said. Although she wouldn't take her life seriously just because she was alone, but at this time, a life was too worthless. It's better to give it a go, and you won't regret it in the end.

    ______

    It is not an exaggeration to describe Hao Jian's village as beautiful with mountains and rivers, but it happens that such a village is empty because people are running out.

    The two of them walked to the road, and seeing the speeding cars, Lian Runing lost her excitement before she had time to get excited. I saw that when the other party saw them, their speed suddenly increased, and they flew past them, billowing up smoke and dust.

    "At a time like this, no one dares to trust strangers easily, and they don't know whether a person who looks good is an infected person." Hao Jian is not surprised.

    Lian Runing thought that she was too naive, but she was a little unconvinced: "Didn't you worry that I was already infected when you rescued me?"

    Hao Jian thought that if it wasn't for the system, she might really have saved more points. mind. Laughed: "Then how do you know I'm not infected?"

    Lian Runing was dumbfounded, thinking for a while, and found that her trust in this person was groundless. After thinking about it for a while, I couldn't figure out why I, who was always vigilant, believed her so easily, and in the end I could only hypnotize myself: "Because you saved me."

    "Why are college students nowadays so innocent?" Hao Jianyao shook his head.

    Lian Runing couldn't see her firing the map cannon, and pouted: "You saved me, I remember your kindness, so even if you were infected and I was infected by you, I would not regret trusting and thanking you. "

    Obviously this girl is refuting me, but I am quite happy to hear it, what's the matter? Hao Jian muttered in his heart.

    Lian Runing saw that she didn't speak, so she didn't speak at all, but wiped her sweat with her sleeve.

    On this hot day, after they walked for so long, her back was already wet with sweat, and her vest was sticking to her skin, making her very uncomfortable. She saw that Hao Jian was also carrying a backpack, so her back must have been soaked, but she didn't see her wiping her sweat.

    He was thinking in a mess in his heart, but Hao Jian stopped.

    "What's wrong?" Lian Runing asked, she raised her eyes and looked into the distance, only to see scattered buildings in the vast field. But she didn't feel a trace of popularity, instead she was a little dull.

    Hao Jian frowned. Her eyesight is very good. Even though she has played games and been an anchor all these years, she has managed to control her eyesight so that her eyesight does not deteriorate. The railway driver's viewing distance reached more than 800 meters, and her viewing distance was not short, so what she could see in the village could not be wrong.

    Even subtly, she noticed that people in the village were walking in a strange way.

    Since they left early in the morning, it was already sunset. Even if they got the car, they still had to find a place to stay. She doesn't know much about the situation outside, and she doesn't know where else she can spend the night in peace. It's better to stay at home first and leave tomorrow morning.

    It's just that in this way, it's tantamount to putting yourself in a zombie nest.

    Turning her head: "It's getting dark, what are you going to do?"

    Lian Runing blinked, and looked up to the west. The beautiful sunset that she had praised two afternoons ago now looked like it was stained red with blood, oozing panic.

    She understood what Hao Jian meant after thinking about it. After dark, their range of activities became narrower, but it was not necessarily true for those zombies. Recalling her zombified professor, who wandered outside the house in the middle of the night, but was not affected by the environment at all.

    They might be targeted by zombies outdoors, so they might as well find a safe house to stay and survive the night.

    "Is this your village?" Lian Runing didn't say what she thought, but seeing that Hao Jian was so familiar with this place, she thought she should be from here.

    Hao Jian already knew her answer, and nodded: "My house is pretty strong, and in terms of the time it takes to become a zombie, it shouldn't be a problem to survive a night. And the car we want to pick up is next door to my house."

    Hao Jian Jian didn't say that the car was hers, and she didn't feel guilty at all when she said she wanted to take someone else's car. Lian Runing thought that unless something happened to the owner of the car, that's why Hao Jian said this so openly.

    What people should say has already been said, and the vaccinations have been taken, Lian Runing nodded: "Okay."

    It is easy to talk to smart people. Hao Jian hooked his mouth and continued to walk forward, but he tightly clenched the wooden stick to prevent the zombies who suddenly ran out from somewhere from attacking him.

    The sound of the system reminding Hao Jian to start the survival mission sounded again, but this time Hao Jian was not as indifferent as before. After all, spending half a day with Lian Runing was effortless, and if she really had a relationship with her, it didn't seem too annoying.

    She was not in a hurry to agree, after all, she didn't have to rely on the system.

    "Housekeeper Hao's girl, where did you come from?"

    At this moment, a village uncle who came back from outside the village greeted Hao Jian.

    "I just went to worship my mother." Hao Jian didn't intend to turn a deaf ear to it, after all, she would still save those who could be saved.

    "Oh, you are also filial." After the village uncle finished speaking, he looked at Lian Runing, "This girl looks strange, is your friend?"

    "Yes." The

    village uncle seemed to be used to Hao Jian's attitude and didn't care. He thought of something again, and started chatting with Hao Jian: "Hey, do you know Hao Fang?"

    Hao Jian raised his eyebrows slightly, and continued to listen to the uncle of the village: "I don't know what happened to that kid, he killed his mother." Oh, that's ruthless! He even bit Hao Quan, if Hao Quan hadn't been strong enough to take the opportunity to escape, the kid wouldn't have continued to bite!"

    "What about them?"

    "Hao Quan called for help all the way Run away, everyone was terrified when they saw him covered in blood, several big men organized Hao Fang and tied him up and turned him over to the police station in the county." The village uncle said, feeling a little embarrassed, "Hey, I don't know that What's the matter with the boy, he doesn't answer the questions, he only knows how to bite and scratch."

    Lian Runing listened for a long time, and her heart was already suffocated, but after all, Hao Jian didn't speak, and she didn't know what to do. interrupted.

    "Then uncle... have you just come back from the police station?" Hao Jian kept a distance from him, and the village uncle didn't approach her either.

    "I just came back from the clinic, and that kid almost grabbed my flesh." Uncle Village said, taking off his shirt coat, revealing only his arm in a vest, which had already been bandaged with gauze.

    Seeing this, Lian Runing took a step back. Hao Jian just looked at the village uncle regretfully, and said: "Uncle, you should go home earlier, it's not so peaceful outside these days, you are the only one in your house, remember to lock the door, don't open the door when anyone comes, lest What an accident."

    Uncle Village nodded and said, "I know, when I went to the police station just now, it was in chaos, the clinic was also in chaos, and there were people trying to grab medicine."

    He said goodbye to Hao Jian and went home. .

Chapter 7

    Hao Jian walked cautiously towards her home. Along the way, she also found some people hiding at home looking at her through the windows, but those people not only didn't make a sound, but closed the windows quickly.

    Back home without incident along the way, Hao Jian took a careful look at the yard before closing the gate. She has locked the door of the house, so she is not worried about zombies breaking into her home.

    Walking all the way from the entrance of the village, Lian Runing felt as if she was holding her breath and diving. When she got to the house, she finally let go of her heart and was able to catch her breath at the same time.

    "The owner of the car you mentioned is that Hao Fang?" Lian Runing asked suddenly.

    "Yeah." Hao Jian didn't intend to hide it.

    Lian Runing wanted to ask some questions, but she didn't know how to ask them. Judging from Hao Jian's attitude when she heard about it, Hao Jian clearly knew about it a long time ago, but why didn't she inform other people in the village?

    It wasn't her Holy Mother, but she felt that Hao Jian was not the kind of person who would do nothing to save her, and she was quite interested in this strange person.

    "You must be thinking that I'm not the kind of person who refuses to save me. Why didn't I inform the people in the village that Hao Fang is a zombie?" Hao Jian blinked and went to get a kettle to boil water.

    She tried it, but the power was still on. She felt that the power supply bureau was different from the communication department, and the power supply was not interrupted even in such a chaotic time. She also didn't want to scold people dozens of times in her heart when the game was broadcast live and suddenly the power was cut off.

    "Papa of the power supply bureau, you have to be strong-stand up, don't lose the chain in the hard days like the network department!" Hao Jian began to talk rubbish in his heart when he was playing games.

    Lian Runing stared at Hao Jian as if she had seen a ghost when she heard the words. Hao Jian is like a roundworm in her heart, even if she wants to hide her thoughts!

    "In this day and age, everyone has a TV at home, and the chat tools on the mobile phone are also advancing with the times. People here are not isolated from the outside world, and their news is better than mine," said Hao Jian. .

    People like her who don't rely on TV or the Internet will live in isolation. People in this village don't have many entertainment methods. They watch TV every day, and they don't miss the news broadcast. Those people who hide in the house and run away when they see her, don't they have a very clear mind? !

    In this case, if it wasn't for the system's reminder, she would be the one who should be bitten by the zombies. And it's important to escape in the morning, how can she think so much?

    When Hao Jian said this, Lian Runing remembered the news in her mobile phone again, and suddenly felt a little worried: I don't know what happened to my parents, Rumeng and Ruji.

    Hao Jian took out the tea leaves from the mountaineering bag, took out a bowl and made a bowl of tea for Lian Runing. Lian Runing looked at the porcelain bowl with her fine eyes open, and gave Hao Jian a strange look.

    "Except for my cup, there are no other cups for guests at home." Hao Jian smiled.

    Lian Runing looked at the house, since she came in she noticed that the house was so empty, she even doubted if it was really Hao Jian's house.

    However, she quickly figured it out by recalling the conversation between Hao Jian and the village uncle, as well as the information she got from Hao Jian: Hao Jian must not live here often, he is not familiar with the people in the village, and it is for worship Mother just came back.

    "Thank you." Lian Runing was not picky, and when the tea cooled down, she picked it up and took a big gulp to quench her thirst.

    Then Hao Jian boiled instant noodles again, she looked at Lian Runing, and resignedly cooked her next meal of instant noodles to Lian Runing. She doesn't think Lian Runing still has something to eat.

    In such a difficult time, Lian Runing also knew that it was a failure that she didn't have food in her backpack. After thinking about it, she took out a stone from her backpack and handed it to Hao Jian.

    Hao Jian took the stone and took a look, only to find that the stone with a diameter of two centimeters was actually a small stone sculpture with no trace of carving, which looked a bit like a beckoning cat.

    "I picked it up during the geological survey. I think the shaping ability of nature is miraculous, so I brought it back." Lian Runing said, also explaining that the stone is a natural image without carving.

    "This is a natural gift. Wouldn't it be too bad to pay for it with a bowl of instant noodles?" Hao Jian asked with a smile.

    "It's good that you don't dislike it."

    Hao Jian took the stone away, and took Lian Runing upstairs after the instant noodles were cooked. She didn't turn on the light, and Lian Runing didn't care, and asked her to borrow a place to charge her phone. She couldn't wait to contact her parents, but she still couldn't get in touch, and she was still a little anxious.

    There was some commotion behind the house, and Lian Runing's heart was tense all the time, as soon as she heard the movement, she shrank back and listened carefully. Hao Jian took a shower with cold water and came out when she heard the movement. She met Lian Runing face to face, but they both agreed silently.

    The voice gradually disappeared, and Hao Jian couldn't see any movement, so he said to Lian Runing: "I'm tired this day, go take a bath, and I'll help you watch."

    Lian Runing was really uncomfortable, so she carefully Touched into the bathroom. She didn't dare to turn on the light, and didn't dare to make a lot of noise, so she took a shower furtively - and she came out.

    Hao Jian was using her laptop as a lamp in the room, and she didn't plan to turn on a lamp that easily transmits light to the outside. Lian Runing actually didn't understand why she didn't turn on the light. After all, they came back all the way, and many people saw them.

    "Make do with me for a night?" Hao Jian made room on the bed.

    Lian Runing thought that there should be no other bed in this room, and she didn't dare to sleep by herself at this time, so she thanked her softly, and then sat down beside the bed. Her mind is still a little confused, and there are many mysteries that have not been solved, but she doesn't know if Hao Jian will know.

    After thinking about it, everything will have to wait until they leave here tomorrow and look outside to find out, she is in a hurry now to no avail. In order to relieve the anxiety in her heart, she asked Hao Jian to borrow the light of her notebook, and took out a book from her schoolbag to read.     Hao Jian felt admiration for her hard study behavior, which was tantamount to stealing the light. After all, if girls want to go to a geological school, they can't do it without hard conditions.     ""The Little Wife of the Domineering President's Family"...what is it?" Hao Jian saw the cover of the book on the back with the faint light, and was immediately shocked by the light.

    Lian Runing was watching the orgasm, but suddenly felt Hao Jian's weird eyes, she was stared so frightened, she asked in a low voice: "What's the matter?"

    "Don't look too late." Hao Jian shook Shaking his head, he turned around and went to rest.

    She seems to understand why Lian Runing is her love interest, because she has the same interests and hobbies as the people who program the system.

    ______

    Lian Runing didn't sleep well, she was being chased by someone in her dream, endlessly.

    Suddenly, her body received feedback from the outside world, and she broke free from the dream. Opening his eyes slightly, he saw Hao Jian beside him tiptoeing off the bed.

    My heart beat slightly, I didn't know what Hao Jian was going to do, so I could only watch quietly.

    Hao Jian walked to the window, and then returned to the bed, "shaking up" Lian Runing.

    Just as Lian Runing was about to speak, Hao Jian gave a low "hush" and said, "Hide in the empty room next door, and don't make any noise."

    Lian Runing's heart beat wildly, and she also asked softly: "Is there a zombie?" The

    two deliberately lowered their voices, and the words drifted out like the wind, while Lian Runing spoke next to Hao Jian's ear, and the breath sprayed on her ear, making her itchy uncomfortably.

    "Someone came in over the wall and was going to pick the lock." Fortunately, Hao Jian was very vigilant and had already locked the lock. The windows on the first floor were all closed, and only one window in this room was opened for ventilation.

    Lian Runing felt as if she was facing a formidable enemy. Hearing Hao Jian's arrangement, she groped into the next room in the dark, but she opened a gap to pay attention to the movement outside.

    Hao Jian went down the first floor with a flashlight, and through the window she saw a hulking, strange man standing by the window peeping. If she hadn't prepared herself and got used to such a scene after playing games, she would have been scared to death.

    Fortunately, she didn't call Lian Runing down, otherwise Lian Runing wouldn't be able to keep calm and silent like her.

    Hao Jian already knew who he was, and there was silence for a long time, then suddenly grabbed the window's anti-theft net, knocked and scratched. Hao Jian didn't intend to open the window, but the man found that Hao Jian was indifferent, so he said, "Hao Jian!"

    "Uncle Hao Quan." Hao Jian didn't remember his name at first, but today's village uncle reminded her.

    "You're at home, open the door for me!"

    "Uncle Hao Quan, it's the middle of the night, what are you doing?" Hao Jian looked at the door lock and found that it had been broken. Fortunately, the upper and lower bolts and ground locks are fine. It seems that Hao Quan had an affair with the aunt next door and also stole the lockpicking skills.

    "You open the door, let me tell you, you can't tell through this thing!" Hao Quan also slowly calmed down.

    Hao Jian shook his head: "Lonely men and widows, it's not suitable. Besides, what can't you say tomorrow?"

    Hao Quan saw that she was determined not to open the door, and no matter how strong he was, it was impossible. Remove the anti-theft net with bare hands. Once Hao Jian became suspicious and came out with something like a knife, the loss outweighed the gain.

    After leaving unwillingly, he said: "Then I will come to you tomorrow, I have something important to do!"

    When Hao Quan left, he was still very sensitive in climbing over the wall. It seems that he also climbed over the wall of the next door. However, Hao Jian was not too interested in how many walls he had climbed. She turned off the flashlight, went back upstairs and stared at the disappearing figure for a long time.

    Lian Runing came out a few minutes after Hao Jian came upstairs. When she returned to Hao Jian's room, she saw Hao Jian lying back on the bed again.

    "What's the situation?" Any movement in the dark night will be magnified, so Lian Runing also heard the conversation between Hao Jian and Hao Quan.

    "Those who want to kill each other." Hao Jian said flatly.

    Lian Runing shuddered immediately, Hao Jian's words were calm, but the meaning of those words was also obvious: Hao Quan knew that he was infected, so he came to harm Hao Jian!

    "He is..." Why? Picture what?

    Hao Jian pulled her back to the bed: "Before it's still early, rest for a while." In the future, she would tense up at any time, and her sleep would be uneasy.

    Lian Runing lay back, but the knot in her heart remained unsolved for a day, and she couldn't sleep for a day.

    Seeing that she was restless, Hao Jian explained: "Hao Quan released the zombie neighbor, and I was there at the time."

    "Then if he doesn't give up, what should he do when he comes over tomorrow?" Lian Runing became even more restless.

    "He's just squatting in the corner. If we go out now, we've fallen into his tricks." Hao Jian sneered, "Once bitten, the zombie virus will have a different time to turn into a zombie according to each person's physique. Between 12 and 48 hours. It has been 17 hours since he was bitten, and he has just seen symptoms of nausea. According to the time from the first symptom to zombification will decrease with the onset of symptoms, In less than six or seven hours, he will completely zombify."

    Sometimes, a powerful zombie is easier to deal with than an unarmed human.

    "By the way, your name is Hao Jian!"

Chapter 8

    Only then did Hao Jian realize that they hadn't seemed to have introduced each other yet.

    "My name is Lian Runing, Lian of Lian Nishang, Ruyi of Ruyi, and Lian of Lemon." Lian Runing introduced herself.

    Although Hao Jian knew her name a long time ago, she still pretended not to know: "Oh, your sister's name is Lian Rumeng, right?"

    Lian Ruming was surprised: "How did you know?"

    "You also said You have a younger sister and a younger brother, and you said that there is lem in your name, so under normal circumstances, your younger brother or younger sister should have the word lem."

    Lian Runing thought it was interesting to talk to Hao Jian, and she deliberately Not thinking about the potential danger outside, she asked with a smile, "Then guess what my brother's name is?"

    Seeing that she really didn't intend to continue sleeping, Hao Jian casually said, "Isn't it ? Call it Lian Ruji-, right?"

    "It's amazing, but it's a civilized way to say 'ji' instead of 'bar'." Lian Runing said, "How do you know?" She really wanted to suspect that Hao Jian was I don't know their family anymore.

    "Uh, you intend to test me, so there must be something special about the names of the three of you. For example, your parents only planned to name their child 'Lemon', but they had a third child, so That's why I got a third name... Your sister is a twin, right? Then your parents love to eat 'lemon chicken'?"

    Lian Runing opened her eyes wide in the darkness with an unbelievable expression on her face, she suddenly felt a chill down her spine , suspecting that Hao Jian really doesn't know their family?

    "Am I right? Then go to sleep!" Even if Hao Jian couldn't see her expression, he could imagine her shocked appearance, and his mood relaxed a lot.

    Lian Runing was silent for a long time before asking tentatively, "Then why did your parents name you that?" Who would name a child "Jian".

    "My name comes from a poem - Journey to Lingjue, beautiful lines dye Huajian."

    Lian Runing finally realized, and asked again: "Why isn't it called Huajian?"

    "..." Hao Jian felt that she was going on endlessly, so he simply pretended to be asleep.

    Lian Runing saw that she hadn't responded for a long time, but she had already fallen asleep with steady breathing. She felt that Hao Jian had a really big heart. If it was her, she wouldn't be able to sleep so peacefully while there was a time bomb outside.

    She opened her eyes and thought wildly for a long time. She was obviously very sleepy, but every time when she was about to fall asleep, she was woken up by the scary picture in her head. Just in such a daze, by the time she couldn't fall asleep at all, the sky outside was already slightly bright.     Hao Jian opened his eyes, met Lian Runing's, quickly "hush", then got up lightly, and peeked at the window. Lian Runing also walked to the window like her, but almost cried out. Hao Jian covered her mouth and said, "Don't bark."     I saw two or three people outside whose complexion had begun to change but were still conscious, and they said to Hao Quan who was squatting in the corner: "Hao Quan, are you here?" What are you doing here?"     Hao Quan suddenly woke up, stood up and looked towards Hao Jian's house. The two shrank back, and heard Hao Quan's angry words: "I'm looking for Hao's housekeeper!"     "Isn't there no one in his house?" someone replied.     "People are inside!" Hao Quan said.     "What are you looking for her for?"     "She knew what happened to Hao Fang, but she didn't tell me. I suspect she did it!" Hao Quan said in a gloomy voice, inciting others. With so many people, Hao Jian couldn't escape even if he wanted to!     Lian Runing's heartbeat was beating like a drum, and she asked in a low voice, "What if they push the blame on you and rush in?" The     so-called strength in numbers means that it is easy for so many people to break into Hao Jian's house. At that time, they will be more dangerous than being surrounded by zombies.     "Hao Jian come out." Shouts had already started from outside.     As these people shouted, more people came, one or two stood at the door and shouted aggressively. He obviously heard about what happened to her at Hao Fang's house yesterday, and put the blame on Hao Jian.

    Hao Jian asked Lian Runing to pack up her things and stay in the room, then walked to the balcony and asked nonchalantly, "It's early in the morning, what's the matter?"

    "Hao Jian, why did you instigate me to open Hao Fang's door yesterday ?" The door?" Hao Quan asked bitterly.

    The corner of Hao Jian's mouth twitched: "Why did I instigate you to open the door of his house? Where did you get the key to their house?"

    Hao Quan paused, then pointed at Hao Jian and said to the crowd: "Hao Jian knows why Hao Fang is That ghost, but she didn't tell any of us, so Hao Fang bit us!"

    "Housekeeper Hao, although you don't come back often, we also have the same surname and the same origin, why are you so cruel?" Some people complained dissatisfied.

    "Who among you has never been bitten or scratched, stay away from them, they will soon become the second Hao Fang." Hao Jian reminded.

    When everyone heard this, they looked at each other with fear in their eyes: "Your faces are similar to Hao Fang yesterday!"

    "Don't listen to her nonsense, catch her out quickly, and ask her what medicine can treat her!" Hao Quan Pushing and pulling the courtyard door, some people were persuaded by him to push the door.

    "You trespassed on the house, I'll call the police!" Hao Jian yelled, but ran back into the room.

    There was a sound of the courtyard door collapsing, and Hao Jian's head hurt a little. If this continues, even the door won't last long. She only has a wooden stick in her hand, but she can't resist anything!

    "Host, it's been the seventh day since the level of the zombie outbreak has been raised to level 3. For your physical and mental health, please start the survival mission and increase the level as soon as possible." The system's voice came like a stitch.     Hao Jian paused for a moment, looking at Lian Runing who had already packed up her things, doubts about the system on the one hand and desire to survive on the other. After struggling for a while, she asked the system: "Assigned task... how to open it?"     "The host has enlightened?!" Although the system's voice was synthesized, it sounded very happy to Hao Jian's ears.     "Say it quickly."     "Please bond with love!"

    "... Binding."

    "Reading the task of binding love..." The system's voice paused for a moment, and soon a new voice flashed, "Please use no less than three words to express your love to Qingyuan Lianruning "

    Hao Jian looked at Lian Runing suddenly, frowning. Lian Runing paid all her attention to the movement outside, and when she heard them pushing the door, she became more and more nervous: "What should I do?"

    Hao Jian thought to herself, why would she have the nerve to confess? How about forgetting?

    "Once the task is started, it cannot be canceled." The system reminded.

    "Why didn't you say it earlier?"

    "The host didn't ask."

    "Aren't you obliged to remind?"

    "The system is not obliged to remind."

    Hao Jian gritted her teeth with hatred, she didn't want to ask, and she didn't have time to ask the system if she What will happen if you don't continue the task? Anyway, according to the urine nature of this system, it won't be a good thing.

    "Lian Runing, I like you!" Hao Jian turned to Lian Runing and said.

    Lian Runing looked at her with a confused face, wanting to feel if she had a fever, and the situation outside was so dangerous, she was still in the mood to confess, was this going to be some last words?

    "The task of binding love (1/3) is completed, please use no less than ten words to express your love to Lian Runing."

    Hao Jian has the urge to knock on the system, what kind of mission is this? ! Shouldn't the next task be to express your love in twenty words? !

    "You left behind a long time of charm, I picked up all kinds of thoughts!" Hao Jian faced Lian Runing with no expression on his face, but his words were full of emotions.

    "..." Lian Runing looked at her, suddenly wanted to leave her behind and ran away.

    "The task of binding love (2/3) is completed, please express your love to Lian Runing in no less than 20 words."

    Hao Jian thought it was true, but after saying the words of confession twice, she also Get used to it: "May your words be worthy of virtue, and you will join hands. If you don't fly, you will cause me to perish..."

    "Not enough twenty words."

    "Period!" Hao Jian gritted his teeth and added the punctuation mark after the previous sentence.

    System: Is this okay?

    "The task of binding love (3/3) is completed. Congratulations to the host for completing the task of binding love. The task rewards: a ladder and a crowbar."

    Loading the information of love training...

    Lian Runing, female, second Ten years old, unmarried. Height 168cm, weight 49kg...

    Loaded successfully!

    Reach the conditions for opening the survival system!

    The survival system is turned on, and the level information is loaded...

    Level 0, experience 8 (survive 7 days + save 1), points 9 (survive 7 + save 2).

    Upgrade conditions not met.

    ______Hao

    Jian came back to her senses, and looked back at Lian Runing who had been staring at her for a long time. She remembered the measurements of Lian Runing that the system had mentioned, and then glanced up and down: She was more predictable than me, unscientific!

    "You..." Lian Runing saw that Hao Jian finally stopped his inexplicable confession.

    Hao Jian said to her, "Go upstairs and wait quietly, don't make a sound."

    Lian Runing nodded, left the room and went up the stairs. The red brick building of Hao Jian's house has a five-story foundation, but only two floors have been built, and there is no fence on the roof, so no one usually goes up it.

    Standing on the top of the building, Lian Runing could see some things nearby, but at this time, except for the people making trouble at the door of Hao Jian's house, no one was wandering around.

    After waiting for a while, Lian Runing saw Hao Jian carrying a ladder up. At the same time, she heard Hao Jian's voice on the second floor. While wondering, Hao Jian quietly let the ladder down from the top of the building.

    The back of Hao Jian's house is the balcony of the neighbor's house, and the ladder can be put down to reach the balcony of the neighbor's house.

    "Is there no one on the opposite side?" Lian Runing asked.

    "That person hasn't been back for two years, go away." Hao Jian urged, only to hear Hao Quan and Hao Jian scolding each other in the yard.

    Lian Runing once participated in a mountaineering summer camp, so it was not difficult to climb the ladder to the balcony of the neighbor's house. After she quietly climbed over, she helped Hao Jian fix the ladder for her to climb over.

    Immediately afterwards, the two climbed down from the balcony on the second floor of the neighbor's house. Fortunately, the neighbor's house didn't have a yard, and there was a small road next to it. Hao Jian quickly ran to the small road with Lian Runing.

    Lian Runing only heard that the door of Hao Jian's house was broken, and her heart beat wildly. She asked Hao Jian, "Why is there your voice in your house?"

    "I recorded the audio and played it." Hao Jian replied. Her heart was also beating wildly, as if she was frightened when she first played a first-person perspective horror game. This feeling of escape has not been seen for a long time!

    "They are all over there, how do we escape?" Lian Runing asked again, mainly because Hao Fang's car could not be taken away.

Chapter 9

    While the two were talking, a gray-skinned figure suddenly rushed out in front of them. Hao Jian had already held a crowbar at some point, and swung it decisively.

    The tip of the crowbar directly penetrated the head, and at the same time Lian Runing let out an "ah". With a pale face, she watched Hao Jian pull out the crowbar from the head of the half-dead zombie lying on the ground, and then wiped the zombie's clothes.

    Hao Jian's movements were so fast that Lian Runing hadn't realized it yet, she came back to her senses, quickly covered her mouth, and looked around in horror.

    "Killing zombies, experience +5, points +10." The system's reminder sounded.

    Hao Jian let out a breath, but luckily she reacted quickly enough to take out the crowbar from the system.

    "Hao Fang is not the only one with cars in the village," Hao Jian said.

    Before Lian Runing recovered, she looked at the crowbar: "Where did you get the crowbar?"

    "I just picked it up from the corner of the wall." Hao Jian's lie came easily.

    Lian Runing didn't think much about it. After all, she ran away in a hurry and was absent-minded just now, so it's not surprising that she didn't see Hao Jian picking up the crowbar.

    "Let's go, if Hao Quan and the others find us running away, they will chase us out again." Hao Jian held the crowbar in his hand, ready to fight back at any time.

    Lian Runing quickly followed her pace, and the two arrived near the Hao's ancestral hall in the village in a short while. They looked at the car parked in the open space beside them, and their hearts jumped slightly. It's just that they can't drive away without the key?

    Hao Jian looked in front of those cars for a while, recalling the skills she had learned, but she couldn't find anyone who taught her the skills of stealing cars after thinking about it for a long time. She thought to herself: That's right, not everyone is as careless as Hao Fang, hanging the keys on the car.

    Just as she was thinking, Lian Runing excitedly pointed at a lady's motorcycle with a bunch of keys hanging on it.

    Although it was much worse than expected, it was always more convenient than walking. Hao Jian was about to open it, but Lian Runing suddenly said embarrassedly: "Is this theft?"

    "..." Hao Jian was at a loss for words, and the sudden sense of guilt made her want to leave the village on foot.

    Suddenly, Hao Jian's ears sensitively heard a cry similar to that of a zombie, and she quickly pulled Lian Runing to the wall outside the ancestral hall to lean against, and carefully listened to the movement around her. I saw a female zombie appearing unsteadily from behind the car. After discovering the two of them, she became excited and rushed towards them.

    Lian Runing leaned against the wall and wanted to escape, but Hao Jian gritted his teeth and picked up the crowbar to strike head-on. This hit the female zombie on the neck, she fell to the ground and struggled to get up without pain. How could Hao Jian give her such an opportunity? He knocked on her forehead without hesitation.     It took several knocks with almost all the strength in his body to destroy the zombie's brain. Hao Jian was already out of breath. She pulled Lian Runing no longer hesitated by the guilt, and drove away.     Lian Runing came back to her senses, clutching Hao Jian's backpack tightly, and paying attention to the movement around her. Seeing Hao Jian beat zombies twice, she also knows that she can't always rely on others, and she has to learn a little bit herself. Why don't she go back to Nanfang City to find her family after she parted ways with Hao Jian!     "This car belongs to that zombie, so it's considered ownerless now." Hao Jian said suddenly.     "What a coincidence?!" Lian Runing said with emotion.     Hao Jian thought to himself: I wouldn't lie if I wasn't afraid that you would be obsessed with this all the time. God knows whose car it is!     "Killing zombies, experience +5, points +10."     Hao Jian remembered the words of the system in his mind, and he was thinking again: There is still a big difference between games and reality. It's okay to deal with a zombie head-on, just come again Too many zombies will be difficult.     "Hey, Hao Jian stole the car and ran away!" Someone started yelling, but when Lian Runing turned her head, she saw the people who broke into Hao Jian's house chasing them out.     But Hao Jian didn't stop, instead, he increased his speed and drove the car to forty yards, leaving those people far away. After leaving the village, on the flat road, the speed increased to fifty yards, driving very fast.

    Lian Runing found out that it was not the way they entered the village, so she didn't ask too much. After all, it is normal for a village to have two or three entrances.

    The two escaped from the village temporarily. The problem is that if they want to go to the county or city, the zombies they will encounter will not be as rare as those in the village. Hao Jian was thinking about how to deal with it while driving.

    At this time, the sun had already come out, and the warm sun shone on the faces of the two of them, bringing a trace of dry heat, and they felt that it was still summer.

    There are dense green trees on both sides of the road. Without a ray of wind, these trees seem to be still, so quiet that it makes people panic.

    Lian Runing didn't seem to be able to slow down yet, she didn't know that she just participated in a summer camp, why did it feel like the end of the world after coming out of the mountains?

    It was different from the two people walking all the way out. There were many cars pulling a large load of things and people fleeing into the mountains. They looked at the two of them as if they were looking at fools. But they don't want to stop to remind them that it's the end of the world, and it's enough to take care of their own lives, so how can they take care of others?

    The more you go to the county and city, the more people and vehicles go to the village and the mountains. When Hao Jian passed by the clinic in the county, he saw a large bloodstain on the glass door, not to mention how chaotic it was inside.     Supermarkets in the county were all robbed. There were cries of children, screams of women, and sounds of men fighting. It was very chaotic.     Hao Jian turned to Lian Runing and said, "Does it look like there are zombies inside?     " The small road in front of and behind the house of the family detoured to another road.     The warning light that the car was out of gas had been on for a long time, but at this time it was completely out of gas and couldn't drive. Lian Runing said to Hao Jian: "Thank you for sending me here, I'll find the car myself next!"     She knew that the city would be a hundred times more chaotic than the county, and she couldn't implicate Hao Jian, after all, With Hao Jian's wit and ability, there are still many ways to survive.

    Hao Jian looked at her speechlessly, thinking that if they hadn't met, and he hadn't been seduced by the system to bind her as a relationship, then it would be a matter of minutes before he left. Now that the two of them are bound in love, if he really doesn't care about her, the system won't allow it.

    "Congratulations to the host for triggering the activation conditions of the main task. Please complete the main task 1: Deliver the love training like lemon to Nanfang City."

    "It will be impossible if you don't send it now!"

    "What?" Lian Runing couldn't understand why she said that suddenly.     It was only then that Hao Jian realized that she had said it unintentionally. She restrained her thoughts and said, "I have to go back to Nanfang City too, let

    's go together!"

    "Huh?"

My mother just came back, anyway, I have finished worshiping my mother now, and I still have some things in Nanfang City, so I have to go back and get them." Hao Jian casually gave a reason.

    Lian Runing was dubious, and suddenly remembered Hao Jian's weird behavior of confessing his love three times today, and wondered if she fell in love with him at first sight? Thinking of this, she took another sneak peek at Hao Jian, and found that she was quite good-looking, with a high and round skull, three courts and five eyes balanced, and her facial features looked much better than the awl-faced Internet celebrities.

    Being stared at by her, Hao Jian frowned slightly, thinking to himself, could it be that his reason is lame, and she saw it out?

    If it weren't for a few people suddenly rushing out from the side, they would have stared at each other with their own thoughts.

    The few people who jumped out from the small road had grabbed food from the supermarket and planned to take it home. When they saw two young girls with the childishness of students on the road, they couldn't help but want to strike up a conversation. It's so chaotic now, if they take these two girls back, the police won't care, will they? !

    The few people whose minds were active, discussed through their eyes, and acted together in time.

    Hao Jian turned his head and looked at them coldly, without hiding the crowbar in his hand. She hid Lian Runing behind her and said in a low voice, "If necessary, pretend to be injured."

    Of course Hao Jianming didn't need to say what to pretend to be hurt, Lian Runing responded and was wary of them again.

    "What are you two girls doing here, it's dangerous outside, why don't you come to our house and hide for a while!" Several people laughed.

    "Dangerous?" Hao Jian smiled slightly, holding a crowbar at them.

    Seeing the blood on the crowbar, several people felt guilty and stared wide-eyed: "Hey, what are you doing?"

    "What are you doing? Do you know the virus that is circulating now? The blood on it is stained with the virus. What do you say we are doing?"

    With Hao Jian's threat, they naturally knew the severity of the virus, so they immediately stopped and dared not come forward. But they muttered again: "Will you be infected if you touch that blood? Doesn't it mean that you will be infected if you are bitten

    ?" Hao Jian smiled and approached them, "But I'm not sure, why don't you give it a try?"

    Lian Runing who was behind her started to feel nauseous, pretending to vomit, and then stared at them with serious eyes. She suddenly grabbed Hao Jian's shoulder and shouted: "Ah, I accidentally kicked it just now, am I going to get infected? I don't want to die!"

    "It's okay, there are still a group of people with you!" Hao Jian smiled rushed towards them.

    "Ah, don't come here!" The few people were so frightened that they almost lost their courage, turned around and ran away, and didn't care about dropping a lot of food.

    After they ran away, Lian Runing burst out laughing. After laughing for a while, she wiped her tears again: "This is just the beginning, in the future..."

    Now the police can still play a certain role, if it continues to deteriorate like this , Without the organization to maintain order, without order, I am afraid that more people will do bad things with such thoughts.

    "It will be fine after this period of time. Now that the situation just happened, of course they still have a lot of thoughts. But in the future, everyone wants to live, so they won't think about other things." Hao Jian said, she herself It's also not entirely clear what the future holds.

    Pick up the things they dropped on the ground, a total of two breads, a bottle of water and a few packets of sour plums. Hao Jian handed the things to Lian Runing: "Lunch, put it away."

    "Why didn't the host kill them? The reward for killing them is 10 experience and 200 points!" the system reminded.

    Hao Jian's body froze, and she suddenly had a bad idea: "The system number 2018, does it mean that there are other people who are also bound to systems such as 2017 and 2019, and the task rewards are the same?

    " She said nothing, but Hao Jian didn't dare to pretend that she didn't know about it: "The experience and points of killing are so high, if you say it on purpose, there is no guarantee that no one will kill someone for the sake of points."     She shuddered, thinking that this system is really not a good system . Now that she has boarded the thief ship, she can only be vigilant at all times not to be fooled by it into doing outrageous things.     Seeing that Hao Jian's trust value in it had dropped back to the beginning, the system stopped talking. Anyway, it couldn't analyze Hao Jian's thinking mode. These data can only be recorded in order to adjust the way of communication with Hao Jian.

Chapter 10

    The chaos in the county center was beyond Hao Jian's imagination, and there seemed to be a car accident involving ten consecutive collisions in the place where the smell of gasoline was overwhelming. A car was squeezed into biscuits by the front and rear trucks. Lian Runing was shocked to see it.

    A few traffic policemen on the provincial road were still guiding them dutifully, but they obviously knew that other places were also in such chaos, and they couldn't spare more people to help. It's just that they do their best to guide the crowd and traffic, but it still doesn't help.

    The road leading to the city had been blocked by a car accident, and many cars were stuck on the road. There was no path to go and no way to back off, so he simply abandoned the car and fled. Some who were really reluctant to part with their own cars yelled around the traffic police: "Call the tow truck!     " The driveway is blocked and it is very difficult for a trailer to get in.     "Let's go." Hao Jian called.     Lian Runing came back to her senses and followed Hao Jian closely.     The sun was shining brightly, and Lian Runing's sun protection clothing had a hat, but Hao Jian was exposed to the scorching sun, and his lips were a little dry. She took out the water in her backpack and gave it to Hao Jian: "Take a sip, I don't know how long it will take to walk."     Now they have to ask about the situation in Nanfang City first, and then find a way to find a car. And if you want to know the situation in Nanfang City, the best way is to go to the government department. The county government has now been occupied by panicked crowds.     Hao Jian and Lian Runing had been there before, and they didn't wait there after discovering this situation, but left decisively. Just as they left, screams of panic erupted inside, but it was the infected zombies that appeared and bit them. When a group of people fled in a panic, another stampede occurred, causing countless casualties.     "An eighteenth-tier mountain village is like this, and the situation in Nanfang City may not be much better." Hao Jian gave Lian Runing a vaccination.     "I know." Lian Runing said stubbornly, "Even if they turn into zombies, I still want to see them."

    Hao Jian didn't say anything, just took a sip of the water. Lian Runing took out the bread they had picked up and divided it up. Naturally, one piece of bread was not enough to satisfy the hunger, but it was better than nothing at all.

    When they passed a car parked on the side of the road, a figure suddenly jumped out of the back seat inside, hitting the doors and windows of the car with a "bang bang". Lian Runing looked through the car window, and found that it was just a seven or eight-year-old zombie. If it hadn't been too ferocious in its movements, Lian Runing would have thought it was a normal trapped child.

    Unknowingly, Lian Runing grabbed Hao Jian's clothes, Hao Jian turned her head and glanced at her, and said, "Scared?"

    Lian Runing shook her head, Hao Jian stretched out her hand again: "Grab me, don't get lost I'm gone."

    "I'm not a child." Lian Ruling thought to herself.

    Suddenly, the window of the car seemed to be rolled down. Lian Runing subconsciously grabbed Hao Jian's hand and stared at the window.

    Lian Runing's hands are not as smooth as imagined, because they often exercise and participate in mountain climbing and other activities, their hands have some calluses. Hao Jian tightened his grip, and turned his head to find that the little zombie's body might have unconsciously pressed the button of the car window, and the car window was lowered enough for it to stretch out its hand.

    "This car can still be driven." Hao Jian raised his eyebrows.

    Lian Runing was nervous and excited: "You don't want to snatch the zombie's car, do you?"

    "This is not snatching, this is picking!" Hao Jian was speechless.

    "What are you going to do?" Lian Runing didn't bother with her about grabbing or picking them up anymore. If they had a car, they wouldn't have to go on foot.

    "It may be a bit risky." Hao Jian said.

    Lian Runing wasn't afraid either: "Say it."

    "You open the door from the back, and I'll deal with it."

    This is indeed a bit risky, if Hao Jian doesn't react in time, it will be dangerous. Hao Jian saw her hesitation, and clenched the crowbar tightly: "You just need to open a small gap so that it can't come out completely."

    Lian Runing could accept this proposal, she took a deep breath, and pulled the car door from behind. Hao Jian was also concentrating, and waited for Lian Runing to open the car door...

    "Crack." The car door moved slightly, and the little zombie inside suddenly rushed into it, almost pushing the car door open completely. Lian Runing quickly pressed hard, only half of the little zombie's body came out: "

    Yeah——" With a muffled "boom", Hao Jian's crowbar hit its head and hit the door frame. This blow was not enough to damage its brain, so Hao Jian knocked it hard again until its brain burst.

    Lian Runing made sure that the little zombie would not move anymore, so she let go of her hand and let out another turbid breath. Seeing the congealed dark blood and brains on the car, she felt nauseated in her stomach, so she held on to the car door and vomited.     Hao Jian pushed the little zombie out of the car, checked the inside of the car again, and found that there was nothing unusual. She found a spare wheel in the trunk, but everything else was taken away. Get into the driver's seat: "You can still drive to the gas station, let's go!"     Lian Runing has come to her senses, climbed into the passenger seat and closed the car door, then tightly grasped the handle, fearing that a zombie outside would open the door.     Hao Jian started the car, Lian Runing looked at the afterimages of the trees on the roadside, and asked, "Aren't you afraid?"     "...afraid." Hao Jian replied.     Lian Runing turned to look at her: "But you are too calm."     Hao Jian smiled: "Because I have no one to care about."     Lian Runing was stung by her smile, she seemed to say What should not be said: "Sorry, I didn't mean that."     When Hao Jian wanted to reply, the system voice jumped out: "Killing zombies, experience +5, points +10. Host Hao Jian currently has 23 experience, points 39. Reach the opening level condition [experience 20], please choose whether to upgrade."     "You are too late."     "The host is currently level 0, and the opening level 1 condition has been met, please choose whether to upgrade."

    Hao Jian knew that if she didn't make a choice, the system would keep beeping endlessly, so she chose "Yes".

    The host agrees to upgrade, and is getting the information about opening Level 1...

    Obtained successfully!

    update successed!

    The host's current level is 1, and he has obtained the permission to open the mall, and is limited to buying 3 food items per day.

    _____

    Hao Jian feels that the existence of this system is a bit subtle, just like its own positioning "Doomsday Survival System", which undoubtedly provides convenience for the host to survive. It's just that this form seems to her, as if someone put on VR glasses for her, and she is upgrading in the game world.

    She has no way of knowing what is going on with this system, and as a non-essential means, she can only observe carefully to see if she can get access to its secrets in the future.     Lian Runing took out her mobile phone and checked, but there was still no signal. Hao Jian withdrew her thoughts from the system and turned on the car radio. She tuned it for a long time, and finally heard a rustling mixed indistinct voice.     "There is still a signal?!" Lian Runing was overjoyed, and waited for Hao Jian to adjust the frequency so that the sound could be played more clearly.     "Citizens, please go home and close the doors and windows, and don't go out easily..." There was only this sentence in the radio, and it was played repeatedly.     Lian Runing tried to adjust another frequency: "A serious accident occurred on Shanghang Avenue, and the road is impassable. Citizens, please detour..."     "There was a riot in Shanghang County Hospital, citizens, please do not go..."     " Shizheng West Road is currently closed, citizens please detour..."     Hao Jian listened to the radio, turned left and drove into a small road, the wheels were billowing with smoke.     Lian Runing gave up: "They are all local stations."     "The coverage of the FM broadcasting station is only 50 kilometers."

    "Why can't the mobile phone receive the signal?"

    "I remember someone said that the mobile phone is a digital signal, which is different from the channel of the FM radio. Generally, when such a particularly serious incident occurs, the mobile phone signal can be cut off and blocked. The only communication method that can still be relied on is the radio."

    Lian Runing took out a radio walkie-talkie from her backpack, met Hao Jian's confused eyes, and said, "This is what our professor wants to prevent us from being lost in the wild. The signal could not be contacted, and the public radio walkie-talkie was distributed, we two have one, and because I am in charge of it, it is always in my backpack.” As he spoke, he dug out two more.

    "Just in case, let's all take one and set the channel to 1." Lian Runing put one on the steering wheel.

    "Are you ready for us to act separately?" Hao Jian asked with a smile.

    "We can't always stick together." Lian Runing said rationally.

    Hao Jian smiled and said nothing, the car quickly drove onto another provincial road from the small road, and there were very few small cars on this provincial road, and most of them were motorcycles or modified three-wheeled vehicles. On one side of the provincial road are dilapidated, low-rise houses, and on the other side are fields.

    After a while, a gas station appeared in their field of vision. There are no staff at the gas station, but there are a few cars refueling on their own. Hao Jian slowed down the car and paid attention to the surrounding situation, planning to wait for those cars to leave before driving over to refuel.

    "The situation is wrong." Lian Runing noticed that someone was running towards the gas station at a strange speed.

    Hao Jian parked the car on the side of the road, using the trees and bushes in front of him as cover: "Pay attention to the situation behind you." The

    two of them worked together to pay attention to the movement around them, and Lian Runing had already decided to rush towards the gas station. It's a zombie, because it has attacked a guy on a motorcycle waiting for gas.

    Seeing this, the rest of the gas station drove away one after another. And their swarming action caused another big car accident-a car behind hit the car in front, directly hitting the car in front into a pillar.

    "Ah—" There were screams and panic one after another, and the gas station was in chaos.

    Seeing that there were not many cars left at the gas station, Hao Jian suddenly said, "Grab it."

    Lian Runing subconsciously grabbed the handrail on the door, and Hao Jian started the car, and accelerated towards the zombie that had attacked a person With a

    "bang", the zombie rolled directly from the front of the car to the back. It just got up again without feeling the pain, and Hao Jian reversed the car and stuck it between the car and the gas pump. Then he grabbed the crowbar and got out of the car, hitting it on the head again and again.

    Lian Runing stabilized her body from the impact. She wasn't wearing a seat belt. The impact of Hao Jian's car backing up and hitting a zombie just now almost hit her head. She looked back, but saw a zombie lying on the back cover of the car, and not far away, another zombie with half of its neck missing and half of its body drenched in blood scrambled up.

    "Behind!" Lian Runing shouted.

    When the zombie rushed towards Hao Jian, Hao Jian heard Lian Runing's reminder, checked the position of the zombie through the car glass, and then turned around.

    The crowbar landed on the zombie, but it only deflected it slightly, and when it regained consciousness, it grabbed it more fiercely. Hao Jian backed up abruptly, hitting the rear of the car with his back, and kicked it out of desperation, but it took the opportunity to grab Hao Jian's trousers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.4K 85
Copywriting 1: Mo Yuxin transmigrated into a scumbag in a college campus essay. The original family was from a poor family, but during college, she a...
4.3K 316 3
A Romantic Shot Story of Our beautiful Couple, Moran from Zdmn.... Do Check out guys❣️ Cover and Banner credits goes to @creations_tr
22.7K 387 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
13.1K 517 81
Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega in the interstellar era thousands of yea...