The System Send Me The Object

By fanyi__

After the zombie virus ravaged the world, a doomsday survival system appeared on the game anchor Hao Jian. Th... More

Chapter 06.10
Chapter 11.15
Chapter 16.20
Chapter 21.25
Chapter 26.30
Chapter 31.35
Chapter 36.40
Chapter 41.45
Chapter 46.50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 096.100
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.130
Chapter 131.135
Chapter 136.140
Chapter 141.145
Chapter 146.150
Chapter 151.155
Chapter 156.160
Chapter 161.165
Chapter 166.168

Chapter 01.05

1.1K 8 4
By fanyi__

Chapter 1

There was a short beep, and the ten-inch display screen lit up.

Hao Jian brushed her loose long hair into a bunch and casually tied it into a ball, then gracefully picked up the stainless steel cup next to the computer and took a sip of hot tea.

The voice in her mind that she desperately wanted to block kept ringing: "Host, it's been the fifth day since the level of the zombie outbreak has been raised to level 3. For your physical and mental health, please start the survival mission and upgrade the level as soon as possible." The

voice was Mechanical and cold, Hao Jian has associated it with the notification sound in the game several times, but the notification sound in the game does not appear in her mind.

"Don't harass me, my body and mind will be very healthy." Hao Jian said vaguely, as if talking to herself, but the system received her feedback well.

"Remind the host, it's your honor to be able to bind you to the system."

Hao Jian almost didn't laugh out loud. I'm afraid that the person who wrote this system entered a strange code like "overbearing president".

The slender fingers quickly and skillfully tapped on the keyboard a few times, Hao Jian put down the water glass, and messages flashed through the amber pupils.

Saturday, June 14, 2018

Issue A06: International

Attacks in Two Places in India

Old Delhi, Mumbai Attacks Kill Twelve, Injure 50

, Monday, July 18, 2018

Issue A02: Highlights

South Sudden Panic Incident at Chengfuyun Airport

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Page A01: Highlights of Riots

in First-tier Cities across the Country-|

Riots on Wednesday, July 25th,

2018-|Riots Continue to Escalate

Hao Jian raised his left wrist and glanced at his watch. This date was July 27, 2018, and five days had passed since the system appeared.

"How about it, I didn't lie to you!" The discordant voice of the system sounded again.

Hao Jian is holding a water glass in his right hand, and his left finger is still sliding on the touchpad. The latest news that can be searched is still on July 25. She stopped suddenly, thought for a moment, and then asked: "Is there any direct or indirect relationship between your appearance and the outbreak of the zombie virus ?

"

The relationship between the two led to the outbreak of the zombie virus. Since you are the chief culprit, I have the right to refuse any of your proposals and requests. And according to the law of equality in transactions, I have the right to refuse you without accepting your help existence."

"If the system cannot recognize the host, please put it simply."

Hao Jian was silent for a moment, this system is probably not a fake product!

"It means, undo your so-called binding and get out of my mind."

"The host's request exceeds the system's capabilities, so it should be rejected."

Hao Jian pouted, she knew it would be the result.

After taking a sip of the cold tea, she walked to the window. Looking out of the window, you can see the criss-crossing farmland and the layer upon layer of mountains and forests. Cicada has been playing the movement of midsummer in this landscape-like countryside, accompanied by only the whirling sound of branches and leaves when the breeze blows.

"It's not detailed in the news, let me ask you, when, where and why did the zombie virus break out?" Hao Jian looked away and returned to the computer.

There was no answer from the system in her mind for a long time, so she asked again: "System?" "The host, please add the prefix - dialogue system when asking for the system. Otherwise, the system will not be able to judge who

you are talking to."

The overbearing president's speaking style, Hao Jian is quite sure that the person who wrote it is a fan of the president's article.

"The academic name of the zombie virus is 'Qunaytirah', referred to as Q virus, and its source is unknown. The earliest confirmed infected person appeared on March 12, 2018, and was a resident of Qunaytirah."

"Since it was discovered four months ago, all countries have No response?"

"The incubation period of the virus varies from 12 to 48 hours depending on the individual's constitution. When the first confirmed infected person was sent to the hospital, he had symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, skin color changes, and organ failure. , and then the virus dormant in the brain began to erupt, controlling the infected person's brain and launching an attack on living creatures. Reminder, a civil war was breaking out in this area at that time."

Hao Jian calculated, and the date of the truce over there was in mid-May , if someone discovers the weirdness and starts to investigate and take measures to isolate, the speed is not too fast when suppressing and spreading at the same time.

"What about the transmission method?"

"The infection is transmitted through the contact of the infected person's bodily fluids with the wound, as well as sexual intercourse."

"Pfft..." Hao Jian took a sip of tea and sprayed it on the computer screen, "This kind of transmission The method is simply terrifying, and it's no wonder that the people of the world are unprepared."

With such a long incubation period and this method of infection, when the governments of various countries began to notice the emergence of zombies, they had already spread on a large scale. And no one knows that if they just have a date or get scratched, they will become the next infected person.

When the level is at the first level, no one will be vigilant, but will only think that this is an attack. When upgrading to level two, in order to avoid causing panic, I'm afraid they will try to hide it. When it is upgraded to the third level that cannot be controlled, it can no longer be concealed, and what awaits all human beings is the doomsday.

"I didn't expect so many things to happen after only being disconnected from the Internet for five days." Hao Jian said with emotion. When she wanted to open Weibo to see if there was any more useful information than the official news, the Internet was directly connected I can't get on, "The network cable I finally stole from the neighbor's house was cut off like this?!"

She took a look and found that it was directly from the carrier that she couldn't access the network. While thinking hard, she suddenly remembered that she still had a tool called "mobile phone", so she found the mobile phone from the room. Unsurprisingly, even the signal was gone. Considering that in this rural area on the 18th line, there is only one bar signal on weekdays, she thought about it, grabbed her phone and ran downstairs quickly.

After leaving the yard, I raised the phone very high and finally saw the two bars of signal. Relying on these two signals, she quickly opened the application treasure, ready to download a Weibo. But before she finished downloading, the signal disappeared again.

She struggled again, but there was still no signal. Fortunately, even if there is no signal, she can still see part of the penguin's historical news. When she turned on the penguin, the sound of "beep beep" kept ringing, and the mountain of messages made her mobile phone stuck to the point where she couldn't move it. After finally getting it to work, all she saw were words of panic and despair.

"Ah, I suspect that it's not a terrorist attack at all, it's a zombie!"

This is the latest message from You Xiaoxiao, a friend Hao Jian met while playing games, and also the friend who first invited her to be a game anchor. Leave a message, two days ago. Although the name "You Xiaoxiao" is very charming, he is a real man.

You Xiaoxiao is located in Pearl City, a first-tier big city in the east. Judging from the impact of the outbreak of the zombie virus, it is undoubtedly the first to be affected. In other words, two days ago, he either had an accident, or the communication function there was paralyzed.

According to the date of the news, on July 18, there were already outbreaks of infected people in Nanfang City. And as a weirdo who basically doesn't surf the Internet and doesn't care about the news except for playing games and live broadcasts, it's probably too late to pay attention to this matter after so many days.

"Host, you also know that you are weird." The system turned on the mocking mode untimely.

"I only have two hobbies in my life, making money and reading books. Playing games live is the way I make money. Besides, I don't waste time on meaningless things. There are very few people as pure as me."

" It's not uncommon to see someone as shameless as you."

Hao Jian was not in the mood, and did not know how to retaliate.

When the system appeared, she was still on the highway back home. When she fell into a drowsy sleep, an alarm clock sounded in her mind, making her think that she had played too many games and had auditory hallucinations.

The zombie virus outbreak level has been raised to level 3, triggering the activation system condition!

Doomsday Survival System Number 2018 has been activated!

Loading host information: Hao Jian, female, 23 years old, single. Height 170cm, weight 54kg, measurements 83/63/90...

Loaded successfully!

Matching the system number 2018 with the host...the

match is successful, and the binding requirements have been met!

The binding is successful!

Hao Jian turned to look at the little girl who was playing with her mobile phone in the seat next to her. The latter seemed to notice something, and looked up at her for a while. In this silent stare, the little girl's face quietly turned into a circle of blush, she lowered her head and quickly typed a series of numbers on the mobile phone, and stretched it out in front of Hao Jian: "This is my mobile phone number. "The

voice is wrong. Hao Jian looked away. She thought the voice was from the person next to her, but the voice in her mind was mechanical and cold, not like the shy tone of this little girl.

"Looks like we should go to the hospital after worshiping our mother!" Hao Jian thought secretly.

chapter 2

Five years ago, Hao Jian was admitted to a well-known university in Nanfang City, and then went to study alone in Nanfang City, which is more than 700 kilometers away from his hometown. Only half a year later, she had to drop out of school and go home to work while taking care of her seriously ill mother.

After half a year of this kind of life, two days after her birthday, her mother committed suicide by leaving a suicide note:

I can't hold it anymore, but I want to spend the last birthday with you.

The taste of the cake she ate the last time seemed to be stuck in her throat, but it was not so sweet that it made her greasy, but so bitter that she vomited all the contents of her stomach before the grave.

"Remind the host that the outbreak level of the zombie virus has been raised to level 3 for the second day. For your physical and mental health, please start the survival mission and upgrade the level as soon as possible."

The auditory hallucination in my mind yesterday appeared again, and Hao Jian shook his head , looked around the cemetery again. Around this desolate and lonely cemetery, some are just small hills covered with weeds, and some of the more luxurious ones are just a monument. Apart from her and Cicada, where are there other living creatures? !

"Remind the host that it is disrespectful to vomit filth in front of other people's graves."

Hao Jian looked down, she hadn't eaten anything since last night, how could there be filth? Mostly just saliva.

Suddenly, she came to her senses and patted her head: "Could it be that this is not an auditory hallucination, but that I have a split personality?" The more she thought about it, the more likely it was, she grabbed the shovel and shoveled away the things she vomited, and picked up the weeds. Apart from.

"According to the system test, host, your physical fitness is very good, and you don't have mental illness. Otherwise, how could my high-end doomsday survival system number 2018 be bound to you!"

Hao Jian's heart gradually became hairy, she It became more and more certain that either he was hallucinating, or something weird was attached to him.

If it is an auditory hallucination, then her condition may be very serious, which has to make her think of going to the hospital as soon as possible; if it is something weird attached to her body, then she has to do two things, one is to publish A paper that confirmed the real existence of ghosts, and then went to Huang Daxian.

Fortunately, the voice never appeared again. Hao Jian paid homage to her mother with peace of mind, and then went down the mountain to go home before the forest lost its luster.

A small two-story red brick house, surrounded by mottled walls on three sides as if dividing the territory, and a rusty iron gate. Although Hao Jian went to Nanfang City to make a living after her mother passed away, she still visits this family several times a year and is no stranger to all this.

The valuables at home were either given away by Hao Jian or taken to Nanfang City by her, and she only brought a suitcase with her when she came back this time. If she hadn't planned to stay for a few more days, she might have just returned with a backpack on her back. She was so hungry that she ate some snacks left over from worshiping her mother, and then took out the book she brought back from the suitcase to read. After ten o'clock, the dogs in the village stopped barking and the scattered lights were all extinguished before Hao Jian went to take a bath and go to sleep. _____ "Woof, woof, woof!" The big yellow dog of the neighbor's house suddenly barked loudly and quickly, and Hao Jian woke up from his sleep. She stared at the dim ceiling for three seconds, then turned her head to look out the window. At this time, the sky is already slightly bright, and you can also see the eerily blue sky. She grabbed her watch and glanced at it, Saturday, July 28, 2018, at five twenty-four. The fan is still blowing from the soles of the feet to the head, but it can't dispel the boredom and the sweat all over the body. "Remind the host that the outbreak level of the zombie virus has been raised to level 3 for the sixth day. For your physical and mental health, please start the survival mission and increase the level as soon as possible." The voice of the system exploded in her mind almost at the same time. "I thank you for being so humane and not disturbing me when I fell asleep." Hao Jian wiped off his sweat, got up unhurriedly and put on his underwear. "If the host wants to remind the function, he can open the survival mission and upgrade the level, and the system can appear at any time." The system tried its best to seduce. "If you say that, for the sake of my sleep quality, I can't do what you want."

"You annoying little fairy." The

barking stopped, Hao Jian went to the window, saw the neighbor's aunt dragged the big yellow dog into the house desperately, and then locked the brand new stainless steel door. Soon the lights in the house were turned off, and I could only vaguely see a figure on the second floor peeking at the window facing the road.

Hao Jian changed a window and saw two beams of light shaking on the uneven road not far away, and a car was moving quickly towards the village. After a few minutes, the sound of the motor stopped, the door of the neighbor's house was knocked

, and there was an anxious call: "Mom, I'm back, open the door!"

After seeing the figure outside the yard clearly, the aunt at home ran downstairs excitedly and opened the door again.

"Son, you're back! You called me and told me that there was an outbreak everywhere, and told me not to come into contact with anyone. I called you for two days and you didn't answer. I was worried that you had it too. What kind of illness is that! Why are you so pale? Are you feeling unwell?" The

man parked the car in the yard and said, "Mom, I don't have time to stand outside the door and explain. Go in and lock the door!"

Mother and son entered the house, although the light was still on, Hao Jian didn't hear any sound anymore.

Fill the kettle with water, plug it in and let it boil. After Hao Jian came back from brushing his teeth and washing his face, he made a pack of tea, then took out the moldy old mountaineering bag under the brightening daylight, casually wiped off the mold on the surface, stuffed it in and folded a change of clothes .

Among the things she brought back, only a laptop and two books were stuffed into the hiking bag, and the rest were unnecessary for her.

"System number 2018 conscience reminder, laptops and books will only increase the load, please consider carefully the host." After the system finished speaking, it continued to seduce her after three seconds, "Of course, if the host starts the survival mission and upgrades to the corresponding level , it will be much more convenient."

"You should know the saying 'there will be no pie in the sky', you appeared quietly and promised so many attractive benefits, I don't believe you have no conditions."

"It involves the secrets of the doomsday survival system. The system number 2018 cannot obtain the corresponding permissions, and the host level is too low, so there is no permission to obtain the corresponding secrets." On

the sixth day of the system's appearance, there was finally something that aroused Hao Jian's curiosity. She asked: "How many levels can one obtain the corresponding confidential authority?"

"The host hasn't even reached the lowest level, so he has no right to know." The system's voice was very programmed, but Hao Jian felt it was mocking no matter what. Suddenly, the neighbor's big yellow dog barked crazily

, followed by a scream, and the neighbor's aunt cried, "Son, what are you doing, what's wrong with you?"

Through the morning light, she saw the neighbor's aunt with her back to the window, with a hideous scratch on her right arm. And Hao Jian can be sure that she has been infected.

"It hasn't been more than ten minutes since I was infected, is there any help?" Hao Jian asked to himself.

"Once infected, no matter how long it takes, there will only be a future of zombies."

Hao Jian's brows twitched, and her boredom made her a little anxious. She knew very well that before she saw the so-called zombies with her own eyes, she was calm and indifferent. But once she saw it with her own eyes, she had to accept this fact.

"What if I'm also infected?"

"I'm sorry to tell the host that you will also become one of the zombies."

Hao Jian clutched her chest, her heart beating violently through her chest and hitting her palm directly. She took a deep breath and grinned again: "If what you said is true, then I can at least trust you a little more."

"The system can't analyze the host's thinking, please speak humanly."

"If you tell me that you can make me resist the virus, then I have to suspect that all this is caused by your doomsday survival system."

In a world where the zombie virus broke out, there is probably nothing more attractive than being able to resist the zombie virus. Although the motive of this system is unknown, as long as it doesn't use her, she can at least have a little trust in it.

"The system does not have this function." The system replied solemnly.

The screams turned into wailing, and Hao Jian went to the window, and saw an extremely bloody scene: the neighbor's aunt was pinned to the ground by her zombified son, her neck was pinned to the ground, and blood was dripping on the messy ground...

Chapter 3

Hao Jian grabbed the window sill, lowered his head, and stopped looking at the bloody scene.

She has played many games, including doomsday survival horror games, and she has seen a lot of bloody scenes when playing from the first-person perspective. Over the years, she has gotten used to it, but when it actually happens, she still needs to take it easy.

The neighbor's aunt had died, but her zombified son hadn't noticed her existence. She sat on the ground and calmed down completely, her mind had already started to work quickly. "I remember that the neighbor's aunt always showed off that her son bought a house and a car in Focheng. If he came back from Focheng, according to the incubation period of the zombie virus, which is 12 to 48 hours, it would be after he and the aunt lost Infected during the two days of contact." "It takes nine hours to return from Focheng without traffic jams on the highway, and I was stuck all the way back that day, not to mention the chaos of the two days. Suppose a part People are already aware of the emergence of zombies, so they will give priority to leaving the city and returning to their hometown. I am afraid that the city is already in chaos. Next, a large number of people will flock to the countryside." At this time, the system could no longer hold back its voice He asked: "The host is not worried about a large number of infected people coming in?" "First of all, your worry is worthy of recognition, but the city center that is an hour's drive from me can only be regarded as a small city on the 18th line, and 70% of the people are I have already gone to major first-tier cities to make a living. Secondly, this is an overseas Chinese village, and there are not many other things, except that there are many overseas Chinese who have immigrated overseas." After Hao Jian finished speaking, he quietly stretched out his head and glanced at the window of the neighbor's house. The zombified neighbor had lost interest in the dying aunt and started wandering around the house. She remembered that when the aunt opened the door for him, she said that his complexion was not good. Because of the sky and distance, she couldn't see clearly, but she must have met the late stage symptoms of zombification-the change of skin color. She didn't know how long it would take for these symptoms to zombify, and whether the zombification symptoms would vary according to different human bodies. "If the host wants to find the answer, he can start the survival mission and increase the level." The system started to seduce Hao Jian again.

"Can you stop reading my thoughts without authorization and give me some privacy?"

"The host can rest assured that the system does not have emotional realization, and the host's thoughts are just a bunch of data."

Hao Jian ignored Instead, it suddenly discovered something: "Most people don't know the symptoms of zombification, right? Otherwise, why would the neighbors who have experienced nausea, vomiting and other unsuitable symptoms choose to go back into the house and infect him?" What about your mother!"

"Mental factors can cause reactions such as nausea and vomiting, and this is the easiest thing to ignore in a panic environment, and it really is hard to guard against!" Hao Jian said in a deep voice.

Going to the living room, he picked up the cold tea and went back to the window again. Hao Jian looked at the gray-white neighbor with blood on his mouth, hands and body, and observed while drinking water.

After drinking the water in the glass, she tapped the window pane with it. After knocking twice, the zombie neighbor finally discovered her existence. Instead of wandering aimlessly, she became aggressive, trying to break through the anti-theft net and rush towards her.

Although the two families were neighbors, they were separated by more than ten meters, and the zombie neighbor didn't notice her existence before she made any noise. However, she couldn't conclude that this was the only possibility for the zombies to find humans.

After she finished drinking the water, she filled another jug ​​of water into the thermos and stuffed it into the hiking bag. At the same time, she packed up her current food stock - two packs of instant noodles, one pack of ham sausage, and some scattered things.

Then she went back to the window again and found that the zombie neighbor was still struggling with the anti-theft net. It even used its teeth to bite, but how can the stainless steel anti-theft net be so easily bitten off? Hao Jian breathed a sigh of relief: "It seems that even if it becomes a zombie, it will burst out with incomparable abilities in terms of strength, but it will not be strengthened." According to the movies and games, the zombies at this time He had already smashed the anti-theft net and rushed over. Putting on her mountaineering bag and going downstairs, after cutting off the power, she went to the kitchen for a walk, and suddenly remembered that the knives had been stolen by the thieves who visited in the early years. If not, she would not have given away all the valuables.

Fortunately, she remembered that the shovel she bought in the town to weed her mother was still there, so she grabbed the shovel and walked out the door.

"The system can't analyze the host's thinking, and can't understand the host's behavior." The system's voice rang again.

"I noticed that you've been talking more and more recently." Hao Jian replied.

"Based on the command requirements after the binding is completed, it is necessary for the system to remind the host to choose carefully."

Hao Jian's mouth ticked: "In other words, maximize the benefits! If I die or become a zombie, then you can get The benefits are gone. So based on this benefit, you will answer my doubts, or give me a little reminder." The

system did not reply to her. Hao Jian was also happy and quiet. After checking that there were no zombies around, she opened the iron gate and walked out.

The sound of cicadas that made her feel alive had disappeared at some point, and the mountains and forests seemed more and more lonely. She felt sad.

Going around to the door of the neighbor's house, through the iron gate, I saw the messy car lying across the yard. And behind the closed stainless steel door, there were bursts of knocking sounds and chilling screams.

She reached out and touched the lock behind the iron door, and found that it was not locked, so she opened it easily. After entering the neighbor's house, while paying attention to the movement of the door, she opened the door of the car to check. There was a puddle of dried blood on the co-pilot, and the fluffy floor mat was even scarlet. There are pillows, backpacks and other things piled up in the back seat, which is very messy. And the rear windshield was a little broken, and there were streaks of blood on it, which seemed to have gone through a fierce battle. She opened the trunk of the car, and there was a pile of sundries in it besides a regular tire. "Housekeeper Hao's girl, what are you doing?" A rough but vicissitudes voice suddenly sounded from outside the courtyard gate. Hao Jian looked up and found that it was a widower who lived in the back of the house. According to the relationship, he was the son of her aunt's uncle and was of the same generation as her father.

"You stole something from Hao Fang's house?!" The uncle's eyes widened, and soon he heard the knocking on the door behind the house, "What happened, is Hao Fang's mother in the house? I'm so far away I heard the cry, is something wrong?" The

uncle was about to approach Hao Jian, but Hao Jian hurriedly backed away a few steps, holding the shovel in front of him. The uncle raised his thick black eyebrows, very displeased: "What are you stealing?"

"I didn't steal anything." Hao Jian said guiltily.

"Then what are you doing here? Where's Hao Fang's mother?" The uncle said as he was about to knock on the door.

"Don't knock on the door, go home and lock the door, something happened to them." Hao Jian said.

"Something happened to them. Could it be that Hao Fang is back? What happened to them?" The uncle was a little anxious, and the force of knocking on the door suddenly increased, and the stainless steel door was almost deformed by his hammer.

Hao Jian moved to the side of the window and shouted at him, "Come and see." The

uncle ran to her side dubiously. Through the window, he could see the dead body of the neighbor's aunt with a broken neck, as well as hearing the news. The approaching zombie neighbor. The uncle was startled by the corpse first, and then he was startled by the strange and terrifying appearance of the zombie neighbor.

"Hey, this, this--" the uncle became angry, "Hao Fang killed his mother?!"

He seemed to be stimulated by the scene in front of him, he fumbled in his trouser pocket, finally found the key, and then ran to the house angrily. Door. Hao Jian was taken aback by his actions, and called him: "Don't open the door!"

But the uncle didn't listen, Hao Jian saw that his key had already been inserted in the door lock, and it was too late, so he let go Just run outside. The door behind her opened, but the uncle yelled and cursed: "Hao Fang, what are you doing, you dare to hit me? Let me go! Ah--"

She didn't look back, but ran straight towards the forest. She didn't know if there were zombies chasing after her. She only knew that besides the drumming noise of her heartbeat, the only thing she could hear was her own panting.

She didn't stop slowly until her legs and feet became weak, and then looked back. The uneven density of trees and weeds blocked her view of the field, and there were no zombies or people chasing her around.

"The host is really ruthless." The system said sarcastic words in her mind.

"What is a feeling?"

"If you don't let him see that scene, maybe he won't open the door."

Knowing that the system refers to the uncle, Hao Jian asked, "You have eyes, did you see it?"

"System number 2018 has no eyes, but it can read the data in the host's brain."

Hao Jian snorted, took out a thermos and took a sip of water before saying coolly, "Even if I didn't let him see In that scene, his fate was the same."

"Please explain to the host."

"He has the key to Hao Fang's house. They are not relatives, so how could the aunt give him a key? And one is a widower , a widow has been widowed for many years, and life in the village is boring. It is normal for them to have something happen. I let him see that scene and have a chance to explain and save his life, but love can make people dizzy. It can be said that he will The whole village is affected."

Hao Jian put back the thermos and continued walking: "I wanted to see if there was any gasoline in the car for me to drive for a while, but unfortunately such an accident happened."

"If the host starts the survival mission, Raise the level, and your needs can be fulfilled." The

system didn't get any feedback from Hao Jian, and thought she would continue to ignore its proposals, but Hao Jian was silent for a moment, then casually said: "Let's listen ."

Chapter 4

In the silent mountain forest, Xisuo's footsteps sounded in a desolate woodland accompanied by the "click" sound of dead branches being crushed.

"The doomsday survival system is a system that provides the host with certain survival conveniences when the doomsday comes. First, the system cannot interfere with the host's thinking and behavior; second, it cannot interfere with everything in the outside world. It can only use the host as a medium to trade To achieve the sustainable development of the system."

In Hao Jian's mind, the voice of the system number 2018 has been echoing. She didn't reply, just listened quietly. But after hearing the last sentence, I couldn't help opening my mouth: "Sustainable development, does your system have such a strategy?"

"The whole world has adopted strategies and documents centered on sustainable development, so the system naturally cannot lag behind."

Hao Jian Nodded clearly: "In the form of transactions, that is, the 'starting survival missions and leveling up' you mentioned earlier? That is, you give me tasks, I complete the corresponding tasks, and get rewards, and this reward may be able to The convenience that allows me to survive in the doomsday?"

"The host is so smart, and the system is very pleased. How about it, is the host excited?"

Hao Jian stuck a shovel into the mud, took a break, and said, "You have forced What do you ask me to do?" The

system seemed to compromise and said: "Although the system is bound to the host, it cannot forcibly start the survival mission. Only when the host completes the specified tasks can the survival mission be started."

" The assigned task is the lock, right? Only by unlocking the lock can the door at the back be opened."

"Yes."

Hao Jian pondered for a moment, then continued walking up the mountain. After a while, small mountain buns appeared in front of her. She came to her mother's grave with ease, looked around again, and sat down on the side after making sure that there was no danger.

Her mother's grave had only been cleaned by her a few days ago, and there was still paper money on the grave, and when the wind blew, it seemed that she was about to break free from the pressure of the stones and fly out.

In the scorching summer, if the usual wind blows in the mountains, it must be refreshing, but Hao Jian could faintly smell a stench. She frowned, and found a piece of broken wood that was thirty centimeters long and ten centimeters wide from nearby, and then slowly carved words on it.

"The host is going to erect a monument for himself so soon?" Hao Jian couldn't tell whether it had a mind or just a bunch of data at the words of the system.

"The programmer who developed you must have a bad mouth." Hao Jian rolled his eyes, "Establish a monument to my mother so that people won't forget it in the future. And if I can come back in the future, I won't forget that my mother was buried in Where?"

Although in the last days, whether she can survive is still uncertain, and when she dies, it will not matter whether she can be found here. And even if this simple monument was discovered, her mother was not a great person, and no one would remember her for it. The monument was erected for nothing, but she just wanted to do such a thing for her mother in the end.

"The system advises the host to complete the assigned tasks, activate the survival system, and increase the level!" The system's voice came again.

Hao Jian kept working, but he figured out something different from the usual reminders in the system's words. She squinted her eyes: "You changed the wording, does it mean that the time for me to complete this assigned task is approaching?"

If the system was a person, it would probably happily answer "Yes", but it would only reply with a mechanical voice : "The host is so smart, the system expressed its satisfaction."

"What is the assigned task?" Hao Jian admitted that she was a little curious, but it didn't mean she decided to agree.

"Bind the specified love."

Hao Jian almost choked to death from her own saliva: "Bind what?" The

system suddenly sensed that Hao Jian was talking about it, and after knowing what the assigned task was, she felt a resistance in her heart Psychology is not conducive to her starting the survival mission, so the system simply stopped answering.

"Did your system have some indescribable transaction with Jisan, otherwise, where can the love bond come from?" Hao Jian, who is mainly engaged in playing games, naturally knows what "love" means.

"What is base three? The system cannot obtain this data." The system replied.

This time it was Hao Jian's turn to be silent, because she couldn't figure out what the essence of the system was. After engraving the tombstone, she dug a hole in front of the grave and buried half of the tombstone in it. Just as she was compacting the soil, the head of the shovel suddenly broke.

"..." Hao Jian looked at the decayed wood and the shovel lying quietly on the ground, desperately trying to put them back together. It's just that without the nails, the shovel and the stick soon separated again.

Throwing down the shovel, Hao Jian bowed to her mother again, and then went down the mountain. But it was not the way she came up, but the mountain road on the other side with less vegetation and serious soil erosion. It is impossible for her to go back to the village. Without weapons, there are infected zombie neighbors, and I don't know if other people are infected, it will only be a little more dangerous for her to go back. And there is an abandoned factory building in the southwest direction, she can go to that factory building to see if there are any suitable weapons. That factory building used to be a factory building where the government decided to build an aqueduct for workers. Later, after the construction of the viaduct was completed and the economy developed rapidly, the mountains here were developed one after another, and the factory buildings there became a place to store sundries. Later, water and soil erosion became serious, and a natural disaster destroyed the aqueduct, so the situation of digging the mountain disappeared, and the factory buildings there were also abandoned. But Hao Jian hasn't been there for many years, and he doesn't know if the factory still exists. The southwestern side of the mountain has been dug a bit, and the original natural curvature of the mountain has suddenly become a steep, jagged cliff. Although it is steep, it will not become a high cliff, but the exposed stones and sand can easily cause people to roll down and cause damage. Naturally, Hao Jian would not take this path, but when she walked along the cliff to the gentle mountain road, she saw a figure appearing on a path more than two meters wide below.

From a distance, the man can only be seen wearing a yellow sun protection suit, a pair of sweatpants and sneakers. When I got closer, I realized that the slender figure was a girl, with long black hair tied up in a ball, and a travel backpack on her back.

Her pace was very fast, but unsteady, and she held on to the wall next to her from time to time, as if she had run to the point where she had no strength but had to continue running. But at this time, she was completely exhausted, looked back again, and then collapsed on the ground to rest. Hao Jian looked at her in confusion, but didn't make a sound. But the system couldn't hold back any longer, and quickly reminded her: "Congratulations host, your love practice has appeared like a lemon, please complete the task of binding love as soon as possible." Hao Jian staggered and almost fell off here. Living next to the tree, the voice was a little shrill: "Female?!" The system froze for a moment, and then quickly replied: "Love does not distinguish between men and women, and this is the best result matched based on the host's information." "What do you mean?" "Although the host questions our doomsday survival system, the system is still very humane. Considering the host's situation, in order to allow the host to obtain better convenience and complete tasks better, we will choose the most suitable host. People are love." Hao Jian slowed down and criticized: "In ancient times, the order of the parents was still emphasized, and the words of the matchmaker had to be agreed by both parents. Not to mention now, free love, free marriage, you decide unilaterally, Wouldn't it be too much to not ask my opinion?" The system stopped being a domineering president, and changed its words: "Considering that the host's mood swings are relatively large, the system can provide an opportunity for the host to be replaced by a male. " It's not a question of men and women, but-" Hao Jian paused, "Did I fall into your trap? I didn't intend to start any survival missions, so naturally I wouldn't complete this so-called mission of binding love , so you still care about who this person is?" "Bound love does not lead you to the palace of marriage." The system hummed.

Hao Jianquan fell on deaf ears, but she was already aroused by the system's curiosity. According to the system, it's not the best people who will match her, but only those who have enough matching conditions are the ones who fit her best.

She knew what was going on with her, and she couldn't help but wonder: Is it possible that the system can also analyze sexual orientation?

Considering that the system can even capture and analyze her thoughts, it may not be surprising that it can analyze her sexual orientation from them. However, it is not bound to Lian Runing, so how does it know about Lian Runing and even other people?

It's no wonder she is like this, she has played a lot of games, and when something abnormal like the system appears on her body, she thinks more or less about games. And what a qualified player needs to do is not to do whatever task he sees, but to be good at discovering and analyzing the hidden places of the game. Whether it is a bug or a hidden plot, it is a manifestation of taking the game seriously.

The appearance of the system is too weird and there are too many unknowns, she still dare not be too aggressive.

Even knowing Hao Jian's thoughts, the system did not intervene aloud at this time.

Hao Jian stared at Lian Runing for a while, and suddenly found another figure running towards her at a leisurely pace. The figure's speed can't be said to be fast, but it runs very steadily, and the route is too straight, full of sense of disobedience.

Lian Runing seemed to have noticed, and hurriedly got up and continued to run forward, as if hiding from the figure behind. Hao Jian soon realized that the one who was chasing Lian Runing seemed to be a zombie who had lost consciousness as a human being.

Thinking that the zombies could still chase people so far, Hao Jian suddenly wondered whether the neighbors of the zombies had already chased her while she was resting. She looked around and was slightly relieved when she found that there were no other zombies.

Seeing Lian Runing's figure disappearing in front of her eyes, she thought about it, at least it was the "Qing Yuan" matched by the system. Although she didn't know the specific function of "Qing Yuan", she could also get to know the other party. So he grabbed the wooden stick that no longer had a shovel and searched in the direction of Lian Runing.

Chapter 5

As one of the few female students in the School of Geological Engineering, Lian Runing often exercises in order to keep up with the team when she goes out for exploration and survey. Even so, she also gradually lost her strength when facing the zombies who persevered and tirelessly chased her.

"I can't run anymore..." Lian Runing's will gradually disintegrated. She looked at the figure that was getting closer and closer. The choice of life and death was intertwined in her mind, and the conflict burst out violently and tragically.

In the end, the desire to survive was better than the desire to die, she gritted her teeth, turned her head and ran up the mountain.

In normal times, she is quite content to walk on the rugged mountain roads and in the mountains. But now her physical strength is exhausted, and she will feel strenuous when climbing again.

Suddenly, her feet slipped and she threw herself onto the mud. The gravel of different thicknesses scratched the skin of her palms, and she also slid down for a while.

She had distanced herself from the zombie, but because of this, the zombie approached her. She turned her head to see the ferocious face rushing towards her, her heart felt cold, and she didn't dare to open her eyes to see her own death.

At this moment, footsteps were heard above the head, followed by knocking sounds, and the zombie let out a strange cry. Lian Runing seemed to sense something, opened her eyes suddenly, and saw a figure holding a wooden stick more than one meter long and desperately smashing it towards the zombie's head. The zombies aimed at the person who was dealing with it, but the repeated attacks made it unable to find any flaws. At this moment, the man suddenly kicked it in the chest, kicking it back to the foot of the mountain. "Climb up quickly!" the man called out to Lian Runing, who came back to his senses and continued to run up the mountain. The zombie got up from the ground and chased after the two of them again, but it was difficult for it to advance in the inclined place. If not, it would not let the prey get farther and farther away from it under its nose. _____ Lian Runing's physical strength has reached its limit, and if she continues to run, her legs may not be needed tomorrow. She staggered, and fell to the ground, so dizzy that she was about to pass out.

Hao Jian heard the movement, turned her head, and said in a voice that could not be said urgently, "Get up and continue running."

Lian Runing shook her head, her eyes were dim, and she felt that the air inhaled into her lungs was so cold that it hurt her.

Hao Jian went back and looked around, knowing that the zombies could not catch up with them for the time being, so he stopped urging Lian Runing to get up. When she reached for the water in her backpack, she realized that she was still holding onto the blood-stained stick tightly, and her hands were shaking all the time.

It was the first time she fought against zombies, and she understood why the zombies in games and movies were so scary. The zombie knows no pain and tirelessness. If she hadn't tried her best to hit the zombie's head again and again to stop its attacks again and again, she might have been caught on the skin and infected!

Although her perspective didn't hit her heart because of the game, the emotion of escaping death still swept through her whole body.

Throwing down the wooden stick, she stabilized her mind, took out the water glass, and shook Lian Runing again: "Are you still alive?"

Lian Runing moved, and finally regained her clarity. Although the throat and lungs seemed to be on fire, they did not go into shock and passed out.

"Take it easy first, drink some water." When

Lian Runing saw the water, it was as if she had seen a life-saving straw. She grabbed it and drank a large bottle in one gulp.

"..." Hao Jian looked at the bottomed water glass, feeling a little distressed about his own water.

"Thank you." Lian Runing raised her eyes and expressed her gratitude sincerely. However, when he realized that he had finished drinking other people's water, he was quite embarrassed, "I was very thirsty, so I accidentally finished drinking it, I..."

Hao Jian was silent for a moment, and put the water glass back: "Anyway, I I don't plan to live my whole life on a bottle of water, just refill it after drinking it." This is what she said to herself.

"Thank you." Lian Runing said again. Hao Jian blinked, seemingly puzzled.

"This is a thank you for saving me." Lian Runing explained. When she said this, her eyes regained clarity, a smile flashed in her eyes, which was reflected in Hao Jian's eyes, causing ripples in her heart.

Suddenly feeling bad, she called out in her heart: "System, did you do something wrong?" The

system felt very innocent: "The system cannot interfere with the host's actions, nor can it distort the host's thoughts.

" It's in my mind, so I'll remain skeptical!" The

system died down and stopped arguing with Hao Jian.

"Can you go?" Hao Jian looked into the distance, and found that the zombie was struggling to come here. However, it was stopped at a very steep slope, and it was unable to make a lot of climbing movements, and it was trying to walk across the slope with small steps.

Taking note of this characteristic of the zombie, Hao Jian stretched out his hand to help Lian Runing up. Lian Runing's legs were already limp and weak, but fortunately with Hao Jian's help, she didn't fall down again. When she stood up, her gaze inevitably met the zombie. Her heart beat violently and she wanted to run again, but found that she was being supported and unable to move. Hao Jian's calm voice came from next to his ear: "Don't worry, it won't catch up for a while." Lian Runing realized that the zombie was indeed fighting the slope after walking for a few minutes, as Hao Jian said. After staring at the zombie for a while, Lian Runing said in a daze, "In case it catches up, let's go!" Naturally, Hao Jian would not object, she picked up the only stick that could be used as a weapon for her, and Lian Runing walked in another direction. With the zombie in the southwest, it is impossible for her to go down the mountain from there. Hao Jian suddenly remembered that the zombie seemed to be wearing the same sweatpants as Lian Runing's, and couldn't help but guess: "Do you know that zombie?" "Is that a zombie?" Lian Runing asked back. After a while, Lian Runing replied, "That's my classmate."

Lian Runing is a student of the Department of Geology at the School of Earth Science and Geological Engineering of Southern City University. She was supposed to spend the summer vacation in a geological survey summer camp organized by the professor of the Department of Geology, in order to study the geology of various places.

During the 15-day summer camp, a total of six students were assigned to Fangxie Mountain here. And this place is located in the middle of the rolling hills, and it takes an hour to drive to find a village. It can be said that there is no shop in front of the village.

In addition to being sparsely populated, the signal is also extremely poor. Fortunately, the purpose of her coming is to study, and the absence of the Internet will not make her uncomfortable.

She and her classmates went rock climbing with the professor during the day, surveyed the rugged rocks, and collected data. At night, she returned to the camp to sort out the information and complete the homework assigned by the professor.

Four days ago, she received a call from home. Originally, I agreed with my family to call every three days to report that I was safe, but this call came a bit early. But because of the poor signal, she still couldn't hear what was said there. This happened several times in a row, and she was inevitably a little uneasy. She planned to go to the village to call her parents, but the professor said: "It will be over in two days, and the gas in this car is just enough to drive to the nearest gas station, just

bear with it!"

After finishing the survey and embarking on the return journey, the car broke down near here. Seeing that it was getting late, the group of people had no choice but to go to the village to stay and find someone to repair the car by the way. She found a signal in the village to call her family, but found that she couldn't make a call at all, and no one responded when she sent a message with a chat tool. The only thing she could receive was the historical news that several good friends warned her not to go back to South City three days ago. She didn't know what happened at all, and the people around her lost news one after another, which made her gradually fall into an uneasy situation. The next day, when the professor came back and said that the car hadn't been repaired, she was even more anxious, but if the car wasn't repaired, they couldn't leave here, so there was no rush. At night, she was awakened by the barking of dogs in the village, which made her panic. She got up to drink water, and through the light in front of the door, she saw the professor wandering alone in the yard, and a male student also walked out and asked, "Professor, why don't you rest so late?"

Suddenly, the professor jumped at the male classmate and bit his neck.

The male student's scream covered her scream, but it also woke up the other students, and they came out of other rooms one after another: "What happened?"

"Help!" The male student hurriedly called for help. All the students were strong and strong, and they went forward to rush, and they were torn apart in an instant. However, the professor didn't stop just because he was torn apart, and the male student's neck was bitten by him so that blood spurted out of his neck.

She was so frightened and dazed that she came back to her senses. Looking at the crazy professor and classmates outside, she had an idea in her heart to urge her to leave quickly. So she packed up her things, came out of the room quietly, took advantage of the chaos outside, and her classmates had no time to control her, so she rushed out, and quickly merged into the night.

However, her classmates noticed her abnormal behavior and chased her out: "Ru Ning, where are you going? It's dangerous at night!

" Beside her: "Why are you running?"

"I want to go home!" Lian Runing grumbled.

"The car will be repaired tomorrow. By the way, the professor doesn't know what's wrong. Ziming is also injured. Let's go find a doctor nearby!"

"Professor, he is not crazy." A small video sent to her by a friend, the person in it behaves exactly like the professor!

At that time, she thought it was those strange fake videos spread by her parents, so she didn't take it to heart. It was not until now that she felt that things might not be that simple!

Her classmate didn't listen to what she said, but instead saw a small clinic with lights on, and rushed to knock on the door. She didn't stop, just walked carefully along the road.

When she saw this classmate again, it turned out that this classmate had lost his mind and ran towards her like crazy. She knew that she was no match for a big man, so she could only choose to run away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 517 81
Having not survived the thunder tribulation of ascension, Mu Li crossed over, and she was reborn as an Omega in the interstellar era thousands of yea...
4.3K 316 3
A Romantic Shot Story of Our beautiful Couple, Moran from Zdmn.... Do Check out guys❣️ Cover and Banner credits goes to @creations_tr
67.6K 2.4K 85
Copywriting 1: Mo Yuxin transmigrated into a scumbag in a college campus essay. The original family was from a poor family, but during college, she a...
380K 9.9K 37
"BABY LEMME CHANGE YA LIFE"