Love or Not

By AranyaAltair

To love is a choice! But it is more than that for Zee Pruk Panich. It was his life's mission. He had a succes... More

Chapter 1: The Rise of Zee Prologue
Chapter 2: Zee, "Where are you?"
Chapter 3: NuNew's Life Detours
Chapter 4: Can It Be Real
Chapter 5: The Dream Becomes Reality
Chapter 6: Misunderstandings
Chapter 7: To Catch a Faen
Chapter 8: Shippers Paradise
Chapter 9: You Make Me Forget to Breathe
Chapter 11: Zee's Capitulation
Chapter 12: The Trials of Zee
Chapter 13: The God Bond
Chapter 14: The Magnificent July
Chapter 15: Finding the Balance
Chapter 16: A God's Choice
Chapter 17: Letting Go
Chapter 18: Family
Chapter 19: To Catch a Primordial God
Chapter 20: Family Mysteries
Chapter 21: Settling Old Scores
Chapter 22: Consequences
Chapter 23: Is This The End?
Epilogue

Chapter 10: Zee's Fate

532 17 2
By AranyaAltair

Summary:

Zee and Nu have reunited in love and hope. The family has accepted Zee into the family, but there is still a lot that the DMD boys and Zee do not know. To be part of the royal family of Keāa Kala, there were even more secrets. Can Zee b the lifemate that Nu needs? Can the DMD boys accept Nu for who and what he is?

Zee still has to survive the after-party, and the look on Nu's face when Qi takes him away indicates he is in for a long night. He could tell his lifemate had something planned, which was not good. He had his own plans too. He needed to find a way to slip away. He needed a ring and hoped that Qi could help him find one. What he didn't know is that Qi was taking him to meet three women and his destiny was at hand. He knew that no matter what happened, it was worth it to be with Nu for the rest of his life.

Notes:

(See the end of the chapter for .)

Zee

Zee followed Qi through the hallways and realized they were coming to the conference room they had been in earlier that afternoon. When they entered, there were men standing guard by some black boxes, and he couldn't see what they were because they blocked his view.

"Have a seat, Zee. We have some things to go over and not much time. Usually, Aya has done this part in the past, but due to the time crunch we are under, we have no idea how much longer you will be able to hold out before becoming more aggressive and possessive. Trust me. I went through the same thing you did. The after-party will torture you, but you will have to endure, especially since so many of ITEG have shown up to appear on the stage with Nu. He is, can we say, very popular. Highly sought after and been chased by those who have fallen in love with him over the years. All are hoping for that last chance to catch his eye since hearing about you. Everyone knows Nu has never shown interest in anyone except you. Your torture is about to begin, but it's part of being a faen of the Keaakalan. Don't look at me like that. It is not like that forever. Once you become bridegroom, King, then husband, those feelings will stabilize as your bond with your lifemate strengthens until the security of your strong bond overrides all. It all becomes your destiny then destiny becomes the duty to your people and your lifemate. Never-ending, right?" Qi smiled at Zee.

Zee needed guidance and decided a direct approach would be best. He was getting irritated by being separated from Nu, and he needed to end this meeting fast to get back to him.

If the mischievous and naughty smile on Nu's face was any indication, he was in for big trouble. He might be able to circumvent some of that if he got back to him quickly.

"I am not sure why I am here, but I guess you are going to tell me why," Zee placed his hands on the table, palms down to help him focus.

Qi laughed at him and beckoned a woman, and she and her assistants brought the boxes and handed the key to Qi. The designs on the boxes were so elaborate, nothing like he had seen before, and he was intrigued and wanted to know what was in them.

"As time goes on, you will learn more about the Keaakalan people, the gods, and of course, The Fates. I know it will be a lot to take in, but this is what it is. We all have a destiny, and you have one tied to ours and your lifemate. The other mothers, the name that The Fates love to be called, have provided for each of the twelve couples. We have always joked that it was their dowry, but it is much more. Her twelve children granted to them as their own by Zeus must find their lifemates, that is us. We become her children upon our wedding and conversion. Cool right? These boxes are the gifts each receives, a reward and recognition of your status as children of The Fates. These belong to you and your lifemate. Nu was placed in Aya's care long ago and told Nu would protect the people and hold our hearts. His lifemate will nourish love and protect him. Be sure to guard him well, for all our sakes. We are counting on you. There are five boxes, one for each milestone in your relationship. Each gift from the other mothers is to enhance and protect those that wear them. One day we will wear all five when we battle, but today you will only need items in the smaller box. After you review the rest, we will put them back in the safe until each milestone. I know what has been on your mind Zee. Since we mentioned marriage at the lunch table, you have been trying to figure out how fast you can put a ring on Nu's finger. You are also filled with anxiety about being separated. You are half out of your mind wondering if anyone will get too close to him or touch him," Qi gave Zee a questioning look.

Zee had been studying his hands on the table, trying to hold himself together. He had been fighting the need to run from the room, and the urge was getting stronger every second.

"I already know why. I found him and lost him in less than twenty-four hours, and my need to be with him overwhelms any rational thought, no other reason," Zee continued to look at his hands, refusing to look up, or he would bolt from the room in need of finding Nu.

Qi patted Zee on the arm, trying to provide some comfort but knowing he offered very little. He sighed, turned to fiddle gently with the lock on each box, and pushed them toward Zee once he had opened them all.

Both Qi and Zee stood. Zee instinctively knew that whatever was about to happen, he needed to meet it on his feet. Not his feet but his knees, when he heard the loud resounding word in his mind, "Kneel." Zee fell to his knees and bent his head in respect, not understanding what was happening to him.

"I, Wang-Xīyáng Qi, envoy for the Emperor of Keāa Kala, bestow the gift of the gods on Zee Pruk Panich, Lifemate of NuNew, Chawarin Perdpiriyawong-Wang, King of Keāa Kala. He is a gift from the gods. The Son of The Fates, grandson to the emperor, brother, friend, and loved by all. Once the first and now the last lost descendant of the royal line found and cultivated to become. Once accepted, there is no other path to follow. The fates will seal your decision today as you have done in the past. Do you agree to tie your life this lifetime to the royal line, the royal descendant, the future emperor of the Keāa Kala, and seal your destiny with him today? Carefully think about your answer, whether it be Yay or Nay. The day has come. Your future is at hand Zee Pruk Panich. What say you?

Zee closed his eyes as Qi's voice boomed in his ears. It was like a thunderclap. The next instant, Zee threw his arms away from his body, his hands out as if lightning had struck him.

Images appeared in his mind, and then he was in a different place. A place of pure light that almost blinded him. Three women stood in front of him and smiled.

He was shocked that he felt he knew them. Then suddenly, he remembered he knew them from dreams he had when he was a child. How could this possibly be real? He must have fallen asleep.

"I know you," Zee said, a shocked look on his face.

Qi knew this conversation. He remembered his first meeting with them fondly, even though he was scared shitless at the time. He sat down in the chair and opened a water bottle to wait for the mothers to talk to their new son.

Each new daughter or son the fates received, the brighter they seemed to glow when they saw them. They were proud and happy with the family that Zeus had bestowed upon them.

He remembered how special he felt when he met them and the wonder of it all. He hoped that Zee would take advantage of his time with them.

While it was only minutes in the real world, the other mothers manipulated time so that each minute was a year spent with their new child. Depending on the lifemate, the average time is three minutes, but the royals all had a bet that they would keep Zee with them longer. Each chose a time and hoped to be the grand prize winner. If no one won, they agreed to donate the money to charity.

With Nu being who he is, they were sure he would get special instruction from the other mothers. Even the siblings were in awe of all their brother was. It was hard not to want to love and care for his every need.

Woe to the person who hurts their brother. The siblings, lifemates, every parent, grandparent, and Keaakalan would hunt down such a person, and it would be a fate worse than death. Qi visibly shuddered at the thought.

"Who are you, and why do I remember you," said Zee, deciding that he wanted to know more about these three women.

The beautiful woman, three in all, walked towards him and stood before him.

"We are The Fates, the other mothers, your mother, your shelter, and your protector. In every lifetime you have lived, we have been there. When Zeus bestowed upon us the threads of each royal child of the Keaakalan and their lifemates as our offspring, all became ours, you became Nu's, and Nu became yours, whether it be a curse or a god's blessing. The previous lifetimes you lived were to prepare you for today, this time, and this life. We are here to share those lifetimes with you. To teach what you need to know. It would be best if you become all that Nu needs you to be. To be all you were born to be. To not fail him in this life as you have in past lives. But free will is the god's gift even with a destiny such as yours," the singsong voices trailed off.

Zee visibly gasped that he had failed Nu in his past lives. How was that possible? He knew he would have loved Nu just as much as he did now.

He had no idea what he had done, but he would not fail his lifemate in this life. He will do everything in his power to make sure that never happens. He wouldn't forget ever again. He would protect and cherish the gift he had been given. He was determined that Nu would be happy, well-loved, and secure in this lifetime.

The Fates saw the look of determination on Zee's face, and all three mothers reached to stroke his head in reassurance.

"Nu was our first child bestowed upon us. You were the lifemate made for him. Nu was born on the Isle of Man in the Twelfth Century and lived his life in secret with you. The love between men was never accepted early in human history. For many lifetimes Nu gave his life for you and your love. You chose to renounce the love, live your life, and forsake Nu in those lifetimes. Your punishment for his death was to live a long life without him until finally dying for you both to be reborn again. You are his destiny, and he is yours. Be calm, my son. Dry your tears. We will tell you the hard truths. Be comforted; in other lifetimes, you lived happily until the day you passed. Our life was blissful during these lifetimes. We enjoyed watching your love bloom and grow," The Fates said in unison.

Zee watched the other mothers and knew he had had this conversation before and needed to listen. He continued kneeling in front of them and learned their history, love story, his betrayals, their suffering, and their triumphs. Zee felt regret, sorrow, and happiness the more he heard.

"These things we tell you are for you to know and to use to your advantage to make our son happy in this lifetime. Not every lifetime did we bestow such knowledge to you; this time is different," The Fates screamed in unison.

"The Dark is coming, my son. Save our son, save our love, save our children. We are counting on you," The Fates pointed at Zee and demanded, "Save them."

After what felt like a week, Zee opened his eyes and looked right into the eyes of Qi. He saw Qi hit his watch and whistle.

"No one won. This is interesting. You were out seven minutes with the other mothers, and it's a record. I hope you listened well," Qi helped Zee up and settled him in the chair.

Zee took a water bottle and drank like he was dying of thirst. Even though it was only minutes, his mind was still processing that he wasn't gone for years.

Qi knew he needed to help Zee if they wanted to go to the after-party. Qi stood up and opened each box for him, Starting from smallest to largest. What was on display was a treasure he had only seen on the other royal family members in different gem variations.

Although this was the first crown set he had ever seen, he was sure the other royals had them too. He wondered if theirs were the same or if theirs were different too.

Gem encrusted Wedding Rings, Arm Cuffs, Necklaces, Earrings, ear cuffs, and Crowns fit for any royal were on display. The metal looked like platinum and gold, but it had a glow that made it shine without the light.

Blue, Pink, and Red Diamonds, Serendibite, Jadeite, and Painite, so red it was almost black. The rarest gems on the planet in such an abundance, a gift fit for the children of The Fates.

Zee could not believe his eyes; he knew he was looking at a treasure worth billions of dollars and was flabbergasted that these belonged to them. He knew he needed to thank them for their beautiful gifts.

"Thank you, other mothers, for such a wonderful gift for my lifemate and me to enjoy. The gifts you bestow are priceless beyond measure, and we can never tell you how much they will mean to us, "Zee bowed at the items on display, then turned to Qi with a raised eyebrow.

"I now know why you had armed guards in the room. I was put off when I saw them, but now I understand the need. I know that today I will be taking the wedding bands. The other mothers told me I would be instructed on the rest when it was time. But I see you wear all the jewelry except the crown, so I assumed Nu and I will also. Armed guards must follow you everywhere and probably even in your own home," Zee laughed, trying to find humor in the fact that the jewelry he would now wear cost more than his condo.

"We are royal, and we have the royal guard, not armed guards," Qi laughed.

The two men closed and locked the boxes, nodded to the people in attendance, and sat back down. Qi saw the color slowly returning to Zee's face, but he did not want to leave the room until it did.

He did not want to distress Nu, nor did Zee. Qi was quite happy with this lifemate of his brother-in-law. He could tell he was very in tune with his lifemate's feelings, which was important.

They all depend on the bond they will forge until they battle what comes. They will have a family meeting after Zee and Nu head back to Thailand on how best to facilitate that bond and make things easier for them.

"You are looking better, Zee. We must get to the private room before the event starts in ten minutes. I do not want to be in your shoes tonight but remember that Nu is yours, and he wants to be with you. Let's go, brother-in-law," Qi laughed, put his arm around his shoulders, and let him out the door.

For the first time, Zee noticed the men who discretely followed them. He wondered if they had been following them all along and were so good that he had no idea they were there. He would have to ask.

To Zee, the only important thing was Nu getting back to him and staying by his side.

NuNew

When Hia and Qi entered the door, NuNew watched backstage, glad they made it in time. The after-party was for adults only, and Zee would be in for a big surprise.

Hia turned down his advances earlier. He was going to turn into the ultimate tease. He had some great ideas to tease his lifemate and pay him back for leaving him wanting.

The music started, and NuNew walked out in a see-through shirt, nipple rings with bells on them clearly on display, tight pants that were tear-away, and his hair wildly tossed and sexy. He liked to think of it as his after-sex look.

He prowled to the front of the stage, licked his lips, and started the song. Dancing and swinging his hips in time with the music, he lost himself in the choreography.

Each song passed quickly and easily like he never left the family show. His family wanted him to take the lead, and he did it easily. He needed these sexy dances, the sexually heated songs, to feed the lust that was building in him.

He wanted his lifemate to see that he was struggling with his need and that he was the only one who could satisfy him. He needed Hia to fuck him.

Halfway through the show, his sister threw herself into her husband's lap and stayed there. He could see that Qi was at his limit, and their fun night was secure. Qi could never resist his sister and her sexy dances. Especially the lap dance he was now enjoying.

He was not ready to give Hia that confirmation. He left him needing and wanting, and now he wanted Hia to feel the same. The next song started, and his brother Jax did a duet with him. As the song progressed, the ITEG team backed them up.

The stage was filled with top-rate stars from all over the world, but eyes were only on one person, NuNew. He radiated happiness, sexiness, and an allure that even the women who knew he was gay would have given their life savings for five minutes of his time.

As they danced, thrust, and swayed, NuNew realized that each time someone touched his bare skin, it felt like it burned. He did not understand why it was happening but tried to avoid people touching him anywhere that were not covered by clothing.

Suddenly NuNew was thrown into the arms of the men who came for their one-last chance to catch NuNew's attention. Each one was trying to get a look from the man they had long lusted after and failed. Some of these men had declared their interest and were turned down long ago.

The news had already spread about the claim that Zee Pruk Panich was bestowing upon NuNew, and rumor had it the other royals were already declaring him their future brother-in-law. This news made them more desperate and determined in their quest for his favor.

NuNew danced, avoided, spun, and tried his best to limit the contact but failed more than he succeeded. He was ecstatic that the song had ended and stepped away from the dancers and singers on the stage, hoping for a quick escape.

NuNew had looked over at his lifemate after the song ended and realized that Hia was struggling with the attention the men were giving him, and he moved quickly to get to Hia.

He knew that he needed to touch him too. He thought he would have some fun but realized seeing Hia suffer was not fun. He wanted to dance for him and make him lust after him. The men who touched him were not part of the plan, which ended now.

NuNew threw himself at his lifemate and landed quickly in his lap. Hia's arms wrapped around NuNew's tiny waist and held him tightly against him. His body shuddered as he took a breath. NuNew regretted not coming to him sooner and just held on to him, and he would give him what he needed.

He knew that he was done dancing for the night. He, like Aya, needed to be near his lifemate. Hia's touch didn't burn, and he was tired of feeling burned by matches. He needed to leave this place and be alone with his lifemate.

Hia reached up, pulled his head down to his, and claimed his lips for a hot, searing kiss and ripped his lips away and looked into his eyes.

"If you tried to make me jealous on purpose, I will punish you," Hia growled.

"I planned to dance for you and make you want me as much as I wanted you earlier when you denied me. Dancing with other people was not in the plan. I want you and only you. I want you to move against me, rub your body against mine, your hard cock pressed against me, tease, kiss, and torture me until I can't take it anymore, "his breath hitching every few syllables as he wiggled in his Hia's lap.

He leaned into his neck and licked it. His tongue traveled from the clef of his neck to his earlobe, where Nu took it into his mouth, nibbling and sucking. A loud moan emitted from Hia's mouth.

"I am done. We need to leave... now. I need you," NuNew whined in his ear.

NuNew got off Hia's lap and wiggled his fingers to his lifemate. Zee got up, took his hand, and dragged him out of the venue.

Zee

Zee was desperate to get his lifemate to their room. He had the key Qi gave him and hoped his clothes and items had been moved to the penthouse.

He would not be going back to his room anytime soon. His need was primal, his body throbbing, aching, and needy. He hit the elevator button, and luckily it quickly opened.

He hit the top floor and pulled his Nu to him. His tongue played across his lips, gently coaxing, probing, and waiting for Nu to part his lips for him. He waited for his surrender. No matter how long it took, he would yield to him.

When Nu moaned and opened his mouth to receive his tongue, he slid his agile tongue across his lifemates, not ready to seal his lips and devour him the way he wanted.

He wanted to tease and hear Nu whine. That whine made his cock harder than he ever imagined it would. The elevator dinged, and the doors opened. Luckily no one was in the hallway, or they would have seen two men with a bulging hard-on and wondered what they had done in the elevator, but Zee didn't care.

He pulled Nu out and down the hall to the door, swiped the key card, and dragged him in. He would not detour from his lifemate and their needs any longer.

Zee threw the key to the ground, pulled Nu around, and swung him until he slammed into the wall. Zee's hands were firmly around his neck, holding him in place. He dipped his head to his neck and sniffed, taking in his scent, and pulled back to look at him again. Nu, with wide eyes, looked at him with curiosity and need.

Zee kept his hands on his neck, his fingers biting into Nu's tender skin. His hands on his lifemate's neck were damn sexy, and he couldn't wait to try other things with him later, but he needed something far more. His lifemate's punishment for teasing him was at hand.

The minute Nu hit the stage, he only thought about how he wanted to tear his clothes off. He ran one of his fingers down the front of Nu's shirt. He knew the shirt would not last the night, and he planned to destroy it and any like it that Nu owned.

"Do you know the last two hours I ached to touch you? The things that ran through my mind were the dirtiest sexual thoughts I ever had. The need for you was that great. You danced, and other men touched you. I gritted my teeth, bore the torture, and now we are here in this room alone, and nothing will stop me from spending the whole night claiming you, marking you. I want to own your heart, body, and mind. I want you, "Zee moved forward and pushed his hips into his. Rubbing his hard cock against his.

The audible gasp Nu emitted from his mouth was the last of his resolve. Ripping the buttons off the see-through shirt, he bent to Nu's cute little belly button, flattened his tongue, and ran it up Nu's torso until he reached his pierced nipples.

He never thought that piercings would be such a turn-on, but on Nu, it was the best gift his lifemate could have ever given him.

Nu had worn little bells that rang each time he shook his body on stage. Each time those bells rang, his cock throbbed against the zipper of his jeans. If anyone had paid attention, they would have seen Zee's hard cock on display.

It took all his resolve not to jump out of his chair and drag Nu to their rooms. All he thought about was getting his tongue to those piercings.

Flicking his tongue on his nipple, the bell tinkled, and Nu moaned. The squirming made his tongue slide across again, and Nu had difficulty holding still. He loved how responsive his baby was to his every touch.

He needed more of his lifemate and continued running his tongue around his nipple until Nu was whimpering and begging. His fingers in Zee's hair made him want to continue lavishing his attention, but he still wanted to give him more.

Nu's legs went out from under him, and Zee held him up, unwilling to stop. He kept rolling his tongue and flicking until Nu began to shake. He was going to make sure his lifemate knew that only he touched him.

Zee flicked his tongue over the rock-hard nipples a few more times, making Nu's body shudder, and pushed Nu back against the wall. He reached down and unbuttoned the first button on his pants until he noticed buttons down the side. He was wearing tear-away pants! He pulled hard, and the pants came off in his hands.

"Oh, my Nu, I love these pants. We need to have more of these made, and it makes getting you undressed so much easier," Zee smiled at him and threw the pants out of the way.

He held his breath and froze as he gazed down at his lifemates body. His cock looked so hard, so yummy. The imprint of his cock in his Calvin Kleins was heart-stopping.

His skin was pale and beautiful. He just wanted to look at him for hours as his gaze traveled back to his torn shirt, which looked even sexier, knowing he had ripped it open.

He unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off. Zee never stopped watching Nu while he undressed. His Nu continued to squirm against the wall under his gaze. That is, until his hand reached for the button of his own pants.

Nu's eyes darted to his hand, and he licked his lips. His cock was hard, pressing against his jeans, wanting out even more. Wanting that tongue to touch his cock. He knew Nu's mouth was so sweet, and his cock wanted to feel it, but right now, he had a mission to claim his lifemate.

Zee pulled Nu's underwear down his legs, his eyes staring at Nu's hard cock that had sprung free. Nu lifted his feet to step out of them. He quickly stood up and reached for his baby's cock. He ran his finger down the throbbing member, and it twitched so hard that it made his mouth water.

Nu wiggled, pressed his body against the wall, and closed his eyes. Zee wanted to be the one he grabbed onto, the one whose name he screamed out in his passion and the one that would hear his breath grow ragged when he was ready to cum.

Zee crowded Nu and pushed his body into his, his mouth inches from his ear, his whole hand brushing against his cock. Nu thrust his hips, trying to get his sex in his hand. He teased him by softly rubbing the head.

Nu threw his head back, and his head banged against the wall. Zee chuckled and loved how a slight touch could give him so much pleasure.

"You are mine, and you will remember that once the night is over. You will never look at anyone the way you look at me. I want your cock to get hard every time you look at me," Zee blew in Nu's ear.

Nu whined, "Hiaaaa!"

"What do you want, baby? Do you want this?"

Zee took his lover's cock in his hand and stroked him slowly at first. Watching every reaction from his lifemate, he quickened and slowed his pace. He needed this control right now. After everything that happened today, he needed this.

"I want you to know that no one can make you feel this way, "Zee nipped his neck and left strawberry marks every place his mouth touched.

Zee's hand quickened, and Nu thrust his hips in time, panting, squirming, and moaning his name. The more Nu pleased Zee by calling his name, the faster Zee's hand moved.

When Nu whimpered or failed to say his name. He would slow his hand or stop. Soon Nu figured out what he had to do to keep his hand moving, and Zee was excited that he had learned so quickly.

"Hia, don't stop, Nu panted.

He was now using two hands on his lifemate, one gripping his cock at the base and the other sliding up and down. Nu couldn't control his breathing anymore, panting and crying out his name in mews.

"Hia, I am going to cum, make me cum," Nu moaned and rolled his hips and pushed with one last thrust, and he shot his load.

Zee pushed Nu's cock against his stomach and pulled Nu close. He continued to pump his cock with one hand while rubbing it against his body. The hot cum coating his skin. The feel of his lifemates cock throbbing and cumming on him almost made him cum.

Zee leaned in and took his mouth. He wanted to swallow the moans of pleasure that Nu was still emitting.

"Mine," Zee pulled away from Nu's lips roughly.

"Yours," Nu fell into Hia, and he had no more strength to hold himself up.

Zee held on to Nu and never wanted to let go, but they were a mess, and the night was still young.

"Let's go shower and continue the night in bed," Zee murmured to Nu.

"We have all night Hia," Nu looked him in the eyes, grinned, laced his fingers into his, and led him to the shower.

Notes:

I hope everyone enjoyed the first episode of Cutie Pie 2 You and are looking forward to Friday's big storyline. I know I had a blast and enjoyed every moment they provided us. They just kept on giving. This chapter was harder to write, and with many rewrites and cleaning up, this is how we needed up. The lore needed up to this point in our story is established. It was the right thing to hold the release of this chapter.
Nu is an intricate part of the royal family, and it was time for us to meet the other mothers and see exactly what was up with Zee and Nu. We needed to know why they seemed to know about each other, why they waited for each other and why they had such a deep connection when they met. It all starts to make sense as we continue on in the story. But I am glad to be writing some happy for a little bit. I can't believe we are already on chapter 10-100k words or bust. We might be at 46k!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 666 11
Length: 10 Chapters ⚠️ MPreg : This is only for fantasy. Please leave if you do not like this kind of genre. Nunew likes Zee since he was sixteen yea...
12.3K 586 27
Everybody loved NuNew except the one man he wanted to love him. NuNew is a new recruit at DMD. The same entertainment agency as his idol, Zee Pruk P...
84.1K 4K 51
Zee Pruk is the CEO of a clothing brand called Super Sun. He is 25 years old. Although he is still young, he is one of the most successful CEOs in Th...
25.8K 649 12
A story wherein Zee was possessive and misunderstood Nunew and started to treat harshly towards him. Will Zee be able to win back Nunew over once aga...