Time To Hunt

Από Don_Hoodini

In a world where superpowers called "Quirks" pop out around the globe. These quirks cover 80% of the populati... Περισσότερα

Ch. 1- The Beginning - part 1
Chapter 2 - The Beginning - Part II
Chapter 3 - Sharpening The Senses -
Chapter 4 - U.A Trial of the Hunt -
Chapter 5 - Meeting The Pack -
Chapter 6 - A Hobo Tests a Beast -
Chapter 7 - Battle Trial! - Part I
Chapter 8 - Battle Trial! - Part II
Chapter 9 - Battle Trial - Part III
Chapter 10 - The Hunt For A Class Rep! -
Chapter 11 - U.S.J Rumble - Part I
Chapter 12 -U.S.J Rumble- Part II
Chapter 13 -U.S.J Rumble- Part III
[S2] Ch. 14: Back for Blood
[S2] Chapter 15 - Ready, Set, SURGE!
[S2] Chapter: 16 - In Their Own Quirky & Chaotic Ways!
[S2] Chapter:17 - Cavalry Battle!
[S2] Chapter 18 - Fight On!
[S2] Chapter 19 - Only The Strongest Thrive....
[S2] Chapter 20 - And The Fight Continues!
[S2] Chapter 21 - Not Bad, Gravity Gal!
[S2] Chapter 22 - U.A Sports Festival - Mid Fight Masses
Chapter 23 - A Shocking Performance
Chapter 24 - (Y/N) (L/N): The Evolved
Chapter 25 - U.A Sports Festival - Final Match
Chapter 26 - Awards Ceremony
Chapter 27 - Time To Claim Our Names
Chapter 28 - An Odd Prey
Chapter 29 - Know Thy Place
Chapter 30 - Stage 2 Evolution
Ch. 32 - Practical Exam Sneaky Wraith
Ch. 33 - New Usurpers
Ch. 33.5 - A Friendly Match
Ch. 34 - On the Prowl! The Training Camp Begins!
Chapter 35 - Those Who Lurks in The Shadows Fear The Horror Within
Ch. 37 - What A Chaotic Mind You Have!
Chapter 38 - Death Itself
Chapter 39 - The Symbol Of Peace

Ch 31 - Stay Sharp For The Final

284 14 7
Από Don_Hoodini

==========================
=============

The day training is over. The class returned to the locker rooms to change before returning to the classroom. The boys discussed their performance during the race.

"Man, I really gotta work on my mobility." Kirishima speaks up, remembering the training. Since his quirk isn't very suited to a race, he ended up low in the standings.

"You could compensate by improving other skills." Tokoyami suggested.

"Everyone is good or bad at something." (Y/n) comments. "If you compare yourself with others, you will end up overlooking your own strengths."

The boys looked surprised with such wisdom.

"Still wish I could use my quirk for speed." Kaminari remarked. "I'm kinda jealous of guys like You and Sero."

Before (Y/n) could assure him that there must be something he could do to help Kaminari's speed. The Grape boy shouts.

"Hey guys, check this out!" Mineta called for their attention. "You won't believe what I just found! The jackpot!" Grape boy gleams. "Someone shawshanked a hole in this wall." Mineta pulled some sign on the wall revealing a small hole. "A previous generation has given us a gift!" That definitely caught the boys attention. "You know what's next door, right? This hole looks into the girls locker room!"

"Mineta, you better stop that pervy crap before I send you to Jesus." (Y/n) warned, as he raised a sandal.

"Don't even think about it!" Iida jumped in by (Y/n)'s side, waving his signature chopping motion.

"Peeping on them like that would be criminal!"

"Then you'll have to throw me in solitary confinement! Cuz you can't stop me!" Mineta finally ripped the sign off the wall. "I wanna see Yaoyorozu's curves, Ashido's slender waist, Hagakure's floating underwear..."

"Last chance midget." (Y/n) is now visibly pissed.

"....Uraraka's super fine body! Asui's unexpectedly soft boobies!" Mineta continued, he was about to peak when suddenly his eyeball was pierced by what looked like one of Jiro's earphone jacks! The grape boy screamed in pain.

"That's what you get, midget." (L/n) stares at the downed perv holding its eye. "Besides, Jiro is clearly the cutest girl in our class..." That last part he whispered, just high enough so, someone with a quirk suited to hearing on the other side of the wall would hear for certain.

"Oh yeah.... We're not done here yet, Child." (Y/n) said to Mineta rather sinisterly. "Requis wants to talk to you." He said before shoving Mineta in a pillow case and drag him off somewhere.

+++++++

"Ew! Thanks, Kyoka!" Ashido thanked.

"Despicable! We'll close up this hole immediately! Yaoyorozu declared.

Jiro looked red as a tomato. "D-did he really say that?"

+++++++

"Oh boy. I'd say the day's training was pretty worthwhile, don't you think?"

"Yeah, it was. I got to use what I learned. Still got a lot of ways to go though." Midoriya relied looking at his arms.

"I'm glad you're not breaking yourself. Finally learned how to keep your quirk under control." (Y/n) said as he massaged his shoulders.

"You did great too, (N/n). Those moves, you learned them from Hawkes?"

"Something like that, yes. But these gauntlets..." (Y/n) held his suitcase. "Maybe I ought to pay a visit to this Support Course.

===============

The day is over. The boys packed their stuff and headed to the lockers to grab the rest, Then headed home, well, at least (Y/n) did.

"U-um actually, (N/n). I need to talk to All Might."

"Oh, is it about your secret quirk?"

Midoriya sweats cold nervous.

"I'm just kidding... Or am I?" (Y/n) teased but Midoriya looks even more tense. "See you tommorow then. Stay safe!"

"Y-you too, (N/n)!" Midoriya exclaimed.

(Y/n) watched his brother walked away with a suspicious look. Thinking.

"Heyy! (L/n)!" A cheery voice called, you know who it is, it's ya gal Uraraka, accompanied by Iida. "Where's Deku going?"

"Hmmm..." (Y/n) stared at Deku before turning around. "Oh, he's going to see one of the teachers." He explained.

"Um, is he in trouble or something?" Iida questioned.

"Oh, no. He's not." (Y/n) stretched the sleep out of him.

"Hmmm, his quirk improved. Maybe he want's some advice?" Iida theorized.

"Well, we're already heading home. You wanna come with us?" Uraraka invited, with a sweet smile.

"Yeah, sure." (Y/n) took one last glance. "Let's go."

=The Next Day=

"Alright. That's it for class today." Aizawa organized their midterm tests. "There's only one week left before your final exams. I'm sure you're studying constantly right? Don't forget to keep training, the written exam is only one element. There's also the practical portion to worry about. Good luck." He headed out of the classroom.

"We're barely even taking notes this semester!" Kaminari and Ashido sounded desperate. Both scored super low. 20th/20 and 19th/20 to be exact.

"It's true that we haven't had much free time lately." Tokoyami (14th/20) agreed.

"It's part of being a hero. You have less time for everything." (Y/n) spoke up. (2nd/20)

"We barely learned anything during our midterms, so they didn't seem all that hard. But I'm kinda worried about this, I mean we've been through a lot and they probably won't pull any punches when they're testing us." Sato (12th/20).

"As someone ranked in the top ten, I'm not that concerned." Mineta, with a smug smile. (9th/20)

"What?! You were ninth in the midterms?!" Ashido and Kaminari did not believe.

"Don't you know that weird little creep like you are only likeable when they're kinda dumb? Who's gonna love you now?"

"Everyone. Trust me."

"Ashido! Kaminari!" Midoriya (4th/20) called. "We still got time to study! That way we'll get to the training camp together!"

"Yes! As class rep, I have high hopes taht  we'll make U.A proud!" Iida (3rd/20)

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, isn't it?" Todoroki (5th/20)

"Hey don't worry about it you two, I can catch you up to speed in the important topics if you want." Yaoyorozu offered.

"You're the best Yaomomo!" Kaminari and Ashido happily agreed.

"I'm afraid I won't be any help when it comes to the practical though." Momo looked down.

"Hmmm...." (Y/n) glanced over. "I'm pretty confident where I stand right now. But it wouldn't hurt to study some more, take the top, and  start preparing to the practical."

So it was decided. Some of the students formed study groups to, well, study, and to prepare themselves to the upcoming finals. Soon after that, it was lunchtime.

"A comprehensive task about all we learned this year? That's all the information Mr. Aizawa has given us?" (Y/n) wondered out loud, not ignoring his lunch. "That doesn't give us much to work with."

"They're bound to come up with something creative. It's U.A after all." Tokoyami remarked.

"It can't be hard. The written test is basically what we learned in class. Now, about the practical I'm not sure." Jiro spoke up before taking a bite of her lunch.

"Combat training, rescue training and basic training... All together?" (Y/n) pondered for a second. "Eureka! I got it!" He got up.

"They're gonna put us in a arena where we have to go against people from another school, after that we are going to be put in a flaming arena, with a lot of people to save, while fighting villains, WITH A TIMER!" He gestures the actions.

Tokoyami and Jiro looked at each other, then at (Y/n). The Birb facepalmed, while Jiro giggled. "That's insane!" She said.

"Now you're making me nervous! I'm wetting my pants just thinking about it!" Mineta shivered.

"Get a grip dude." Kirishima said.

"Don't worry, he's joking. The teachers would never do something like that, right?" Ojiro spoke up.

Out of nowhere, Monoma from class 1-B bonks Midoriya on the head. (Y/n) glared at the bimbo before he sent out a micro vortex to his legs making the Bimbo trip and fell on his lunch.

"Ojiro... What did you just say?" (Y/n) asked.

"Uh- The teachers would never-" Before he could finish...

"That's it! The teachers!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

The others looked confused.

"You mean..."
"We're going against..."
"The teachers?"

"I mean, it almost makes sense, right? We would work on everything we studied so far." (Y/n) sat down again. "Hmmmm... Scratch that, it's better if we be ready for anything."

========

"Alright! This will be super easy if it's just robots!" Kaminari and Ashido sounded happy.

"Robots? Seems off about this."

"Why do you sound so happy? You both have a hard time controlling your quirks." Shoji pointed out.

"Yeah, but I can let loose with robots!"

"And melting them will be easy for me!"

"Now you just need Yaoyorozu to help you study and you'll be set for finals." Midoriya remarked.

"We'll definitely be able to go to the training camp now!"

"Hmmm, this sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?" (Y/n) wondered.

"I agree. Sounds too easy." Tokoyami added.

"It shouldn't matter if it's robots or actual people, why are you morons excited?" Bakugo speaks up, sounding *Slightly* annoyed.

"Oh boy. Here we go again." (Y/n) looks at him amused.

"Hey! Who are you calling a moron?!" Kaminari and Ashido looked pissed with his comment.

"Shut up!" Bakugo yelled, both stepped down. "You need to learn how to control your quirks, got it?" He turned away. "Hey Deku! I don't know what's going on with your power, but I saw the way you were using it now, and I want you to know, it's seriously pissing me off!" He glared angrily. "You too, Evolving bastard!" He glared at (Y/n).

"Who? You? Pissed? No I don't believe it!" (Y/n) spoke up in a sarcastic tone.

"I won't have another half assed win like the festival. We'll be getting individual scores in the upcoming finals, new rankings! So we all know exactly where we're standing, I'll show you how much better I am!" Finally he turned to Todoroki. "And Todoroki, I'll kill you too!" He marched angrily out the classroom and slammed the door as he exited.

"Such a great, friendly person." (Y/n) sarcastically commented.

"It's been a while since I've seen him this worked up." Kirishima commented.

"is this impatience, or hatred?" Tokoyami wondered.

"It's both, really." (Y/n) said as he finishes up.

==========

After three days of hard work, study and written exams. It was finally time for the final showdown. The awaited practical exam.

"Now then. Let's begin the last test." Aizawa went straight to the point. Weirdly enough, he was accompanied by the other teachers. "Remember, it's possible to fail this final. If you wanna go to camp, then don't make any stupid mistakes."

"Uh, why are all the teachers here?" Jiro wondered.

"Hold up, wait a minute. Somethin ain't right." (Y/n) said outloud, making everyone look at him.

"I expect many of you gathered information, and believe you have some idea of what you'll be facing here today."

"We're fighting those big ol' metal robots!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Fireworks, s'mores, here we come!" Ashido cheered.

"Actually this year's test..." A voice coming from Aizawa's binding cloth spoke. "Will be completely different, for various reasons!" Principal Nezu popped out!

"Principal Nezu?!"

"You're changing thiings?"

"The test now have a new focus, there will be hero work of course, but there will also be teamwork and combat between actual people!" Nezu exclaimed. "What does that mean for you? You students will be working together in pairs, and your opponents will be one of our esteemed U.A teachers!"

"What!?" The whole class thought together.

"HA! Told y'all the final boss was them all along!" 

==========

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

75.8K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
427 37 19
You just entered your first year at the most prestigious upcoming Pro-Hero school in all of Japan. Somewhere you've dreamed of attending as a child...
4.7K 159 22
Quirks, the evolutionary advancement of human evolution, the next step in human history to become better than what they we're before but that was ju...
1.1K 15 13
In a world where 80 percent of the population has a power know as a quirk can a young boy navigate it to become a hero? Please don't reuse my artwork