•minsung oneshots•

By kayceeliz

oneshots of minho and jisung ! 🥰 includes: fluff💕 angst💔 spicy👀 smut🔞 cws like littlespace/ mpreg are... More

my brother's best friend💕
minho's princess👀
minho's princess (pt.2)🔞
minho's princess (prequel)👀
jinx🔞
instagram- crack
aiport💕
appa, papa, and jinae💔
college boyfriend💕
college boyfriend pt2💔
parents💕
the outlier💔
revelation💕⚠️
his⚠️
his pt2⚠️💕(littlespace)
the night we met 💔
locker room🔞
parent teacher conference🔞
protect💕
a birthday to remember👀
cheater💔
attention💕⚠️
a new hiding spot💕
redeeming himself👀🔞
not delivered💔
accidental first impression🔞
our kids💕
the wedding💔
cuddles at night💕
minho's baby👀
make everything right💔
the exception💕
solace (hurt/comfort) ⚠️💔💕
rescue💔
so glad you're home💕
a state of distress💔
beautiful stranger💕
jealous- crack
hot- crack
dude, i'm dating your dad👀
drunk and clingy💕
let me help🔞
bedtime💕
whatever he wants - crack
a morning with you💕
ice🔞👀 pt2
more than two💕 (mpreg)
kitten (hybrid au)💕⚠️
prom night💔
the importance of hats- crack
where they want to be💕
surprise dinner💕
taste🔞
addicted to you👀💔
right place right time💕
only you for me👀💔⚠️
instagram- crack
their little family💕 (mpreg)
their little family pt2💕 (mpreg)
who's really in control?🔞
a protective best friend and more💕💔
you by my side💔⚠️
really truly not tired- crack/💕
just a dream?💔
to race and win👀
the only exception💕
his priority💕(cw)
to be with you💔💕
100K 🎉
a taste of your own medicine💕
change of plans🔞
"it's just us against the world"💔
family visit💕
family visit pt2💕
we need to talk💕
prove (gang au)
finally loved (mpreg) 💔💕⚠️
finally loved (mpreg) pt.2💕
a story in 36 words💕
who let jisung drink!?💕
secret secret👀
one of a kind (gang au)
the painting💔 (littlespace)
say you love me💕🔞💔⚠️
first day💕
failing to read the room👀
surprise on arrival (littlespace)💕
our navy blue bracelets💔
a policeman's orders🔞
tsundere💕
lost💔⚠️
when jisung left minho💕
clingy💕
you mean OUR cat💕
minho's cheerleader🔞
that's what i like about you💕
you forgot something💕
'criminal'👀
'criminal' pt2🔞
never be ashamed💔
never too much for him💕
what about the future?💔
what he says and what he does💕
jealousy jealousy👀💔
what he says, goes👀💕
rainy days💕
waiting for him💔💕
their methods of affection💕
just can't leave you alone👀
lazy morning 🔞
a double date tradition💕
the warm and the cold 🔞💕
babysitters💕
a little help💕
not so lonely with you💕
a christmas to remember💔💕
misunderstandings💔
can't sleep💕 (littlespace)
the curious culprit (littlespace)💕
join me🔞
rescue pt2💔💕
maid for you🔞

ice🔞👀

10.8K 166 132
By kayceeliz

there was to be a staff party held this evening at the mansion of millionaire lee minho.

it was a party in honour of the hard working staff minho had employed at his residence, stemming from the culinary workers and maids right up to his personal secretaries.

every year, the ceo would hold these grand parties and make sure everyone was having a good time.

however, in the past year minho had met someone that changed his outlook on life entirely.

and so, the only person minho wanted to please tonight was his boyfriend, han jisung.

~<♡>~

the time was now nearing six.

jisung had perfected his hair and was currently stood at his mirror, fixing one of his tiara style earrings that had been a present from the ceo.

a smile plastered his face once it were set as he let his eyes trail his outfit.

skin tight black jeans with a white chiffon shirt.

though it could be considered plain, jisung always had a knack for pairing the perfect accessories and knew it was satisfactory enough for the garden party.

"wow."

with his back to the door, jisung hadn't heard minho approach his bedroom.

he moved his attention off of himself to move his eyes to his boyfriend, sending him a smile in the mirror before turning around to face the older.

"do i look that good?" jisung teased, though smirked as he took in minho's outfit.

minho was wearing a navy blue suit, his white shirt covered by a matching colour waistcoat as his jacket rested over his arms.

"i wasn't sure if i looked formal enough." jisung turned back to his mirror, lifting the second earring up to his ear.

minho shook his head at himself as he walked over to the mirror and rested his hands on his boyfriend's hips.

"you look perfect."

jisung slowly backed up his body, letting the gap between them close as he felt minho nose against his neck.

"there can be none of this behaviour when we get down there, princess." minho spoke lowly, teasingly kissing his boyfriend's skin.

jisung whimpered, struggling to secure the back of his earring at the distraction of minho's lips on his skin.

minho slowly lifted his head from jisung's neck and turned the boy around in his arms once he'd made sure jisung had finished his action.

"you really love those earrings, don't you?" he placed a finger at the back as he looked over them with a fond smile.

"i love the person who gave me them." jisung teased, knowing the effect the choice of words had on his boyfriend.

"come on then, my love. all the staff are already outside, i just wanted to come and get you."

jisung nodded at his words, giving himself one last look in the mirror before smiling.

"let's go!"

the pair walked outside into the garden, the younger immediately in awe of all the decorations.

there were more fairy lights than usual, the drinks bar was now in full use, and many people jisung had never seen before were in lively conversation with each other.

"not everyone in attendance lives here, right?" jisung quietly asked, slightly embarrassed if he should have recognised more people.

minho squeezed his shoulder lightly as he chuckled.

"no, baby, some of the people here work in my offices in the city. they chose to live closer to their work instead of here."

jisung nodded as he let out a small sigh of relief. "i'm excited to meet people."

"i'll let you introduce yourself then." minho smiled as he pecked jisung's cheek. "i'll catch up with you shortly."

the couple parted ways, falling into polite and engaging conversations with old friends or new acquaintances.

after a short time had passed, minho's personal secretary, kang jihyun, hopped onto the stage as he tapped the microphone a few times.

"may i have everyone's attention, please?" he called as the bustling conversations soon died down.

"so tonight, we are in celebration of all of our efforts over the past year. i would just like to congratulate everyone for such a successful and efficient year!"

the people in attendance cheered together as they raised their glasses in acknowledgment.

jisung caught sight of minho who was receiving small pats of congratulations which he gratefully waved off.

"now, i would personally like to thank each and everyone of you in attendance tonight as i know that this, in particular, is a big celebration. mr lee has been granted the partnership with none other than yun chin-hwa!"

the guests once again erupted into thunderous applause.

a few months ago, jisung had travelled with minho to another city as minho had an importance conference to attend.

only now did jisung realise the point of the entire thing. his heart almost melted at the shy smile adorning minho's face.

"mr lee," jihyun continued, "i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say just how grateful we are for your continued efforts of showing gratitude for all we do. we are all so lucky to work for a man like yourself and would love for you to join me on stage now."

to the sounds of more applause, minho walked onto the stage.

his boyfriend remained mesmerised at how seamlessly minho held the attention of the stage.

though, a little while into his thank you speech, jisung realised minho's focus had shifted from thanking his staff to thanking a particular person.

"this past year has been the best of my life so far. all our efforts have certainly paid off and i continue to admire the levels you all go to in order to better our company."

his eyes met jisung's as he smiled.

"i owe my thanks to all the people in my life right now. my amazing on-hand maintenance staff, ilseong and the rest of the most talented culinary chefs i could ever ask for, all of you who work in the city, and of course my newest addition to this work family,"

the ceo's smile widened as he noticed jisung's heart shaped smile.

"my beautiful boyfriend, han jisung."

jisung felt his cheeks blush as many people turned while applauding to acknowledge him.

the boy put his hands together and bowed as he thanked all the people around him, his eyes once again meeting minho's as he winked.

"now, i will conclude my speech by introducing the highlight of the night...fireworks!"

jisung's jaw dropped. he hadn't been told anything about fireworks.

jihyun was passed the microphone after minho had quickly finished wrapping up, hurrying over to his boyfriend as the secretary began a countdown.

"come with me," minho grinned as he took hold of jisung's hands. "i want to show you the best view."

jisung squeezed his hands and nodded, soon being directed to the upper level of the garden where a secluded and luxurious shed stood with a balcony over looking the house and garden.

"oh, minho, it's beautiful!" jisung awed as he was lead to the edge of the balcony.

the older smiled as he placed his hands either side of jisung's frame.

"keep your eyes over there and watch." he instructed as the guests simultaneously shouted 'one'.

immediately the younger's jaw dropped as the sky was filled with brightly coloured rockets. different coloured explosions lit up the sky as the audience cheered from below.

though the view was breathtaking, minho's eyes were stuck at jisung's face.

he allowed his boyfriend to enjoy the show for a brief moment before moving his hands to wrap around jisung's waist.

"the night isn't over yet, princess." he seductively spoke against him as jisung's attention was grabbed.

"what do you mean?" he asked as he turned round in minho's arms, sliding his palms up the older's chest. "this has been such an amazing night already."

"this shed has been in construction since the day you came to live here." minho slowly took jisung's hands as he began to lead him inside.

"i won't be needed for the rest of the evening, so while they have their run out there,"

minho slowly walked forward to jisung before outlining his jaw.

"we can have our fun in here."

he tilted jisung's chin up as their lips softly connected.

at first, the kiss was slow but as soon as minho swiftly hoisted jisung up onto his waist, the kiss became desperate.

jisung's arms fell around minho's neck as he allowed himself to be carried over to a couch at the centre of the back wall.

his back hit the couch as he quickly adjusted himself to get comfortable.

minho pulled back from him as he caught his breath.

"unbutton your shirt and leave it on the floor."

jisung did as told and watched as minho slowly removed his tie.

once the younger's shirt was discarded, minho bent down with a sly smirk.

"hands together, baby boy." he instructed, waiting until jisung complied before bounding then together with his tie. "now wait there."

as minho walked over to a desk next to some sort of container, jisung propped himself up on his elbows.

the older opened the drawer and lifted out something jisung couldn't quite see before opening the container jisung now realised to be a mini fridge.

once he heard a particular rattle, jisung felt a swirl in his stomach.

ice.

minho rested the tray on a small round table next to the couch where he also placed down the bottle of lube.

next, he fixed a blindfold onto his boyfriend. physically directing him to lie back down while the younger patiently anticipated contact.

an audible hitch of breath sounded as minho placed an ice cube onto jisung's abdomen.

smiling, minho caressed jisung's cheek as he slowly bent down to connect their lips. instantly feeling how aroused jisung was getting as the younger bit minho's lip while he pulled away.

due to his eye sight being compromised, jisung listened out for every possible sound.

his body shivered as he heard minho putting ice into his mouth, the round block lightly clicking against his teeth.

once in his mouth, minho bent down with the ide cube and slowly ran it along jisung's jaw down to his neck.

"unh d-daddy~" jisung moaned at the sensation.

the ice cube was left in between jisung's collarbones as minho roughly began to kiss his neck.

his hand snaked into jisung's hair as he harshly tugged at it, eliciting a soft whimper from the younger.

"p-please mark me." jisung begged, groaning as the older complied and deepened his kisses before gently sucking red marks into the boy's soft skin.

his hand then moved to jisung's trousers before he let his hand rest on his zipper.

"are you okay with me doing this, jisung?"

after receiving a nod, minho remained in place.

"i need you to say it for me."

"i-i want it, daddy." jisung replied, his mind overwhelmed at the ice on his collarbones, his abdomen, and minho's hand that began to pull down his trousers and boxers.

minho began to kiss around jisung's inner thighs, feeling himself twitch at the sounds he received from his touch.

deciding not to tease him too much, minho slowly took jisung full in his mouth.

"d-daddy please fuck m-me." jisung near slurred, his back arching off the couch at the multiple sensations.

minho brought his fingers to jisung's mouth, moaning himself as jisung immediately deep throated them while swirling his tongue around the digits.

"such a good boy." minho cooed as he lifted his head from jisung and slowly brought one finger down to jisung's hole.

after pushing in one finger, minho coated three others with lube before starting to prep his boyfriend.

once deeming him prepared, minho rid his trousers and boxers before coating his dick in enough lube and lining himself up with the boy below.

after receiving confirmation to continue, minho slowly pushed in.

he observed how the ice had almost melted on jisung's body and let out a groan as he rocked back and forth, watching the droplets of water paint the younger's body.

"you feel so fucking good, princess." minho mumbled, resting his hands on jisung's hips as he began to dig his nails in.

jisung bucked up his hips, moaning loudly as he hit at a better angle.

"f-faster." jisung panted, squirming at how his hands were restricted from holding onto minho's shoulders like he loved.

minho quickened his pace, enjoying how jisung's moans were broken up by each thrust.

"s-shit!" jisung yelled as he felt minho suddenly hit his prostate dead on. "fuck daddy please h-hit deeper!"

the older continued to fuck jisung harder, pushing into him deeper as he kept his fast pace.

"princess." minho mumbled, feeling beads of sweat trickle down his face as he felt his orgasm quickly approaching.

"d-daddy i'm so close!" jisung managed to utter as he threw his head back, his moans sounding choked at how much pleasure he was feeling.

as soon as he felt jisung clench around him, minho fucked into jisung until the younger came first.

while finishing, minho helped jisung through his orgasm by jacking him off, continuing his thrusts as he pushed his cum even deeper into his boyfriend.

"daddy..." jisung whined, resorting to trembling as he could barely form words.

minho took note of his state and made quick work to take off his blindfold and undo the restraint around his waist as he caught his breath.

"you okay, my love?" minho hurriedly asked, watching jisung's eyes flutter open as his chest slowly returned to a natural pace of movement.

"y-yeah," jisung gulped as he reached forward for minho, holding onto his shoulders as he coughed. "fuck that was so hot."

minho chuckled as he pushed the hair back from his lover's face.

"let's get you cleaned up, precious." he said while standing, squeezing the younger's hands a few times for reassurance before grabbing a cloth to wipe them both down.

as he cleaned up jisung's chest, he noticed the few tears that painted his cheeks.

"you look so beautiful, baby." minho sighed, welcoming the soft kiss jisung placed on his lips before collapsing back onto the couch.

"you really did so well, jisungie." minho praised as he softly caressed his face before standing and walking over to a small dresser.

"you've thought of everything in this shed haven't you?" jisung joked as he was handed a fresh pair of boxers, his favourite pair of black joggers, and a comfy white shirt.

"perhaps." minho smirked, pulling on a black t shirt over dark blue sweat shorts.

thought they didn't look quite as tidy as when they arrived at the party, minho helped jisung off of the couch as he walked them back over to the balcony.

they repositioned themselves looking out onto the garden, jisung once again standing in between minho's strong arms.

"i really love you, minho." jisung spoke aloud as he let his head drop back onto minho's shoulder.

the confession was still new to them both with every time still feeling like the first.

"i love you too." minho replied, looking deep into his eyes before letting them flutter shut to place a lingering soft kiss on the boy's lips.

together they stood in a comfortable silence, basking in each other's company as they watched the lively atmosphere below.

one of minho's hands snaked into jisung's hair as the soft music playing filled the air around them.

it wasn't until jisung shivered that minho realised just how long they'd been stood outside.

"come on then," he smirked. "let's get back inside and to bed."

jisung took minho's outstretched hand and allowed himself to be lead into the house. a smile on both of their faces as they entered the grand bedroom and began to get ready for bed.

~<♡>~

the next morning, jisung woke up to an empty bed.

he heard shuffling in minho's wardrobe and struggled to sit up against the headboard as he tried to see what was going on.

"minho?"

the older emerged from the room as he was pushing up his tie.

"morning, baby. i thought i'd let you sleep in." he smiled as he walked over to jisung and sat on top of the covers. "i've a meeting in twenty minutes."

jisung nodded as he stretched out his arms, trying to wake himself up.

"how...how long is the meeting?" he yawned.

"if we have to go into the city," minho began to reply as he walked over to a mirror to check on his hair. "it'll be about three hours."

instantly, jisung was wide awake.

"why didn't you wake me up!?" he pouted. "we could have cuddled all morning!"

after putting on his rings, minho walked over to his boyfriend and ruffled his hair.

"i did try to wake you up, you didn't budge."

a scoff was his reply as jisung collapsed back onto the soft bedding below.

"you can manage me gone for that long." minho laughed, patting the younger's head. "i'll be back in time for dinner."

"dinner!?" jisung echoed. "shit, what time is it!?"

minho cupped jisung's cheek, rubbing the pad of his thumb on his skin.

"it's 1pm, jisungie." minho smirked. "you'll slept for nearly eleven hours. i must have really tired you out."

jisung slapped minho's chest as he held his head in his hands.

"like i said, i will be back before dinner, my love. jihyun will be coming with me on this trip but you of course have ilseong on the premises for the whole day."

jisung mumbled something in a mocking tone as he shuffled his face into the pillow.

the ceo held a fond smile at how cute his boyfriend was while pouty.

"i have to go, princess, but i'll miss you dearly."

he leant over and kissed the top of jisung's head before standing.

"you know where my clothes are when you're ready to get up."

jisung didn't move from his position but couldn't stop the smile that came to his face.

as he heard the door open, jisung popped his head out of the duvet as he called out to him.

"i love you, minho."

minho stopped in his tracks, looking over to the boy who had his eyes closed, cuddled up against the pillow.

"i love you too, so so much." minho smiled.

"safe trip." jisung mumbled.

it took a while for jisung to get out of bed, waiting until he was sure he wouldn't fall back asleep before deciding to get up.

as he made his way to minho's wardrobe, an idea came to mind of how he could welcome minho once he returned.

something he'd been wanting to do since yesterday.

~<♡>~

currently, jisung was in the kitchen talking to ilseong.

he was dressed in a pair of minho's sweat shorts as well as a new hoodie the older had bought for himself but was almost immediately stolen by his younger boyfriend.

"and what time is he due back?" ilseong asked, continuing to wash up the plates from the staff lunch he'd made.

"about five." jisung explained. "i'm taking traffic into consideration." his legs swung under the counter as he moved his body side to side on the spiny island seat.

"and what exactly are you wanting to make?"

jisung fiddled with the drawstring on his shorts. "i just wanted to make japchae." jisung shrugged.

"that is no problem." ilseong smiled. "i'll grab all the ingredients and we'll get right to work."

~<♡>~

the ceo ran a hand down his face as he got out of the car.

"are you alright, sir?" jihyun asked as he opened the front door.

"exhausted." minho replied. "i just want to lie down with jisung right now."

jihyun chuckled, he knew just how much the pair loved each other.

in fact, he was practically minho's outlet for talking about the younger.

and he didn't mind one bit.

"very well, sir. he'll be joining you for dinner i assume?"

minho nodded as they walked into the grand foyer.

as his eyes met jisung's, minho opened his arms as jisung ran to him and was quickly engulfed in a tight hug.

once they pulled away, minho rested his hands on jisung's face.

"have you had dinner yet or are you dining with me?" minho asked with a smile though it quickly dropped as he noticed jisung's frown.

"no, i was just going to eat in my room tonight. i don't really feel up to it." jisung shrugged. "ilseong said he's prepared your dinner separate and it'll soon be ready for you."

without another word, jisung stepped back from minho and began walking upstairs.

"w-...jisung?" minho called out but received no answer.

"i'll go check on ilseong, sir. i'll come and get you when dinner is ready." jihyun was sure something was going on and walked into the kitchen where the plan was quickly explained.

while upstairs, jisung had changed into a suit to look like a waiter and had successfully slipped into the kitchen without being seen by minho.

once jisung was in position, jihyun fetched minho and brought him into the dining room.

it had taken some convincing for minho to leave jisung as he began panicking incase he'd upset the younger by leaving.

however, once he was sat down, jisung came into the room with a tray in hand.

"mr lee," jisung smiled, it growing wider as he saw the mix of relief and pleasant shock in minho's expression. "may i present to you japchae by yours truly."

after bowing, jisung set down the plate.

"i made this for you while you were out today." he shyly explained.

minho didn't take his eyes off of jisung as he was completely captivated by his look.

"are you surprised?" jisung teased, giggling as minho let his eyes trail his outfit.

without speaking, minho pulled jisung down by his jacket as he gently connected their lips.

"i think someone is going to have a very pleasant evening tonight."

~<♡>~

it had been an hour since minho had finished his dinner.

as soon as the pair returned upstairs, minho had pushed jisung onto the bed and spent a long time kissing over his face.

his cheeks, his lips, his neck, and jaw as he attempted to show his appreciation through gentle affection.

"i'm so glad you liked it." jisung said as minho eventually paused his actions to look at jisung's slightly pink tinted cheeks.

"it was the sweetest surprise yet." minho smiled though once again noticed jisung looking hesitant.

"are you feeling okay?" he worriedly asked as he sat up. "we don't have to do anything tonight if you're not up for it."

jisung quickly sat up as he shook his head.

"no! no it's not that it's just...well..."

he looked up to see minho's gentle nod for him to continue.

"well, yesterday i had on a blindfold and y-you had ice in your mouth."

carefully, his chin was tilted up as minho smiled.

"are you wanting to do it again, baby?"

jisung kept his eyes down as he shuffled nervously. "well yes but,"

he slowly looked up to minho as he held a shy smile.

"i want to do it...to you."

~~~
word count 3885
part 2 incoming 😇

fun fact, this actually came from a book i had in works but thought it was too similar to the first book i read on this app (owned) so i never went through with writing it up. still, i decided to turn this into a oneshot as it didn't want it to be wasted (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 738 22
𝟎𝟎𝟏. ┊ 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐏𝐀𝐃 ...! ✎↷:  ❪ 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙶 ❫ 🖤⛓ ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌ 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━━ jisung writes fanfictions about him and minho, ...
62.7K 979 41
Oneshots of members of Stray Kids! Oneshots, two shots and short stories! Written for my Instagram @/galacticfixs !! Feel free to support me there, a...
57.2K 1.1K 18
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...
7.5K 65 23
A bunch of oneshots of Skz oneshots/imagines for you, enjoy.♡ --I DONT SHIP ANY OF THEM! Please respect the members.