Tangled Sheets ↣ lashton

By Princessofmuke

Ashton isn't your ordinary 16 year old high school boy,he's on the edge of breaking down and it won't be pret... More

↣Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine reupload
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Epilogue
new fic
NEW BOOK

Chapter Twenty

10.6K 400 253
By Princessofmuke

So hey, here i am again, just a little bit late...

MY CONCERT WAS ON WEDNESDAY EVENING, IN AMSTERDAM !! HOLY SHIT IT WAS AMAZING!!!

Uh,this contains some feels, and a small surprise near the end.

So enjoy my friends.

When Ashton woke up Luke was wrapped all around him, he was pressed tightly against the older boy, strong arms keeping him close and into place , his legs were completely tangled with Luke.

Ashton could feel Luke's soft and warm breaths hitting his neck. Ashton could feel the older boy's chest rise and fall softly as he was letting out soft puffs of breath.

Luke was like a very warm and protecting blanket , shielding Ashton from all the bad things and the young boy couldn't be more thankful for that.

The curly haired boy slowly opened his eyes , blinking a few time before his eyes completely adjusted to Luke's bright room. Ashton's eyes scanned the room and his eyes immediately fell the two guitars that where standing on their stands against the wall , he never noticed them ,he didn't even knew Luke played.

Well mostly when he was in Luke's bedroom his eyes would be glued to the blonde boy. Ashton frowned , he was still very confused about yesterday,what had happened, why he decided to show up just as he was finally ending his pathetic life.

Luke groaned behind Ashton, shifting slightly and squeezing Ashton a little bit before slowly letting his grip loosen , Ashton could hear Luke yawn behind him before placing a soft kiss where Ashton's shoulder was exposed because the t-shirt he was wearing was large on him.

Ashton let out a small hum of satisfaction , Luke's lips curved upwards against the younger boy's exposed shoulder "you awake princess?" the blonde asked and Ashton hummed again.

Luke's grip loosened and he rolled onto his back, groaning and rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, the younger boy slowly rolled onto his other side so he was cuddled up to Luke again.

Luke's hand immediately ran through the curly mess that was Ashton's hair, running his fingers through the soft dark blonde locks and softly scratching the boy's scalp.

"how did you sleep baby?" Luke questioned causing Ashton let out a weak "good" while he snuggled closer into Luke's side making the blonde smile,there was a moment of complete silence , both of them just cuddled up and it made Ashton smile at first but then frown as he wasn't even sure what the hell happened last night, he didn't even know what they were.

"Princess" Luke's voice was barely above a whisper and Ashton immediately felt shivers run down his spine,"we really need to talk about last night" Ashton's body stiffened from the sudden question, his mouth going dry and brain screaming all sorts of things at him, he hadn't even thought about anything from last night, he couldn't respond with nothing more than a weak hum.

"Why" , it was all Luke asked, one word ,yet so difficult to answer, what was he even going to say ? Ashton swallowed the lump that had formed in his throat and started to play with the smooth skin on Luke's bare shoulder , Luke shivering slightly under his touch.

"because everyone would be better of without me" Ashton mumbled softly, ashamed to talk about his failed attempt to end his pathetic life. Luke untangled himself from Ashton and slowly hovered over the younger boy , the pad of his thumb softly brushing against the younger boy's cheek "don't ever say that" Luke whispered , placing a soft kiss of the curly haired boy's nose.

"it's true, they would be" Ashton said, voice soft and fragile, Luke swallowed hard , searching Ashton's hazel eyes for a sign that the younger boy was lying, but he wasn't, he really thought the world was better off without him.

"who made you believe that princess, who said that to you" Luke asked,voice raised, he suddenly felt furious, somebody had actually made his Ashton feel like he was a waste of space.

"EVERYBODY" Ashton raised his voice too , "people at school, my parents ,even you " The younger boy had tears slowly streaming down his face in no time, Luke frowned "princess i never sai-" "No, but you left me when i needed you the most! , you left me like everyone else!, i loved you and you told me to never contact you again, you made me feel like trash, like i wasn't anything to you "

Ashton's voice turned from screaming to a whisper, soft sobs leaving his body as Luke scooped him up in his arms, rolling them over , and letting the younger boy sob away while laying on top of him.

Luke ran his hand through Ashton's curly mess of hair and muttered a "oh princess" kissing the top of his hair a couple times "i'm sorry , i just , fuck , i just couldn't cope with my own feelings but i've missed you every single day , i wanted to break things off before you got to attached to me"

Luke tightened his grip even more on the younger boy "i never wanted to hurt you or make you feel this way princess, i just needed time , time to think it through and i know i made a mistake by letting you go and i'm sorry"

After that, Luke just let the boy sob his little heart out in his naked chest while the blonde just gently hushed him and told him everything was going to be alright , placing small kisses on top of his head and playing with the curly locks.

It took some time for Ashton to calm down, sniffing and mumbling a small "sorry, normally i have pills for my anxiety but they're at home" making Luke frown "it's fine princess, don't apologize , you don't have to apologize for something you can't help" and the younger boy sniffled again before lifting his head up from it's previous position on Luke's bare chest and nodded, looking at the blonde with sad eyes.

"you have bad anxiety?" Luke asked while placing his hand on the boy's lower back and guiding him to sit on his lap , facing him. Ashton nodded and tried to avoid Luke's gaze like a little kid, the blonde placed his warm hand on Ashton's bare thigh , gently squeezing it "it's fine Ash" he said and there was a small smile placed on the younger boy's lips.

Ashton looked up , finally meeting Luke's blue eyes , the curly haired boy sniffed again and rubbed his still watery eyes "M-My parent's, they, they keep fighting and i want it to stop so badly,it's all my fault, they fight because of me " Ashton said and Luke felt like someone just ripped a part of his heart off as he saw Ashton so sad and vulnerable in front of him.

"It's not your fault Ashton, i'm sure of it princess" Luke whispered, pressing a soft kiss to the younger boy's lips "sometimes people just fight, i know it hurts to see your parent's fight but you can't do anything about it , sometimes a relationship isn't meant to last forever and there's nothing you can do about it , people can fall out of love"

Ashton nodded his head sadly , Luke wrapped his arms tightly around the younger boy and pulled him closer, stroking his cheek with the pad of his thumb before saying "i'm sorry princess, i really wish i could make it easier" giving Ashton a sympathetic look while Ashton gave him a sad one, shrugging his shoulders.

"it's fine, it's not your fault" Ashton said and Luke sadly gave the younger boy a smile while Ashton looked down to his lap where his hands where rested and started to play with them "Ashton?" the younger boy hummed "you said you loved me, do you still " Luke bit his lip cutting himself off mid sentence.

It was stupid to ask but it was just that Ashton screamed at him that he loved him , loved, like past tense, he can't afford for Ashton to not have feelings for him anymore, even though he screwed it up himself.

"yeah,i do" Ashton said giving the blonde a small smile "it's okay if you do-" "i love you too ,princess , i love you too" Luke said pressing multiple small kisses to Ashton's lips , in all of the waves of joy that went through Ashton's body the younger boy let out a small yet ridiculously cute giggle.

Luke's heart warmed up at the sound and pressed a kiss to Ashton's nose that had scrunched up , both boys smiled as the looked at each other " i like seeing you smile princess,you should do it more" Luke said booping Ashton's nose "i'm happy when i'm around you " the younger boy shyly admitted.

After sharing some more kisses and cute giggles from both sides and even more 'i love you's ' Luke took Ashton downstairs and made both of them pancakes, after Luke found out that the curly haired boy loved pancakes, after they ate both of them went upstairs again, in need of a shower.

"Luke?" the younger boy questioned as they were both in Luke's bathroom , already half naked and ready for a shower, the blonde boy hummed in responds while grabbing both of them some towels "c-can we maybe take a bath instead of a shower?" Ashton asked ,biting his lip as the older boy turned around "we don't have to but" "it's fine Ash, princess " Luke said smiling as he walked over towards the younger boy who was still dressed in his boxers and a big shirt of Luke.

Luke quickly made both of them a bath and while the water filled the bath tub , Luke took his time to take in the beauty of Ashton Irwin, from the curly mess that was his hair , those hazel green eyes that would look even cuter under a pair of glasses, those adorable dimples , and that was just his face.

Luke thought that Ashton could never look better than just in one of Luke's shirts that was a little bit to big on him and made him look even smaller yet cuter, still Ashton was so obvious about it, he didn't even see Luke staring.

When the bath was finally filled with warm water Luke quickly undressed himself and helped the younger boy undress too , Luke got into the water first, making sure it wasn't too hot for his princess , Ashton got in after Luke and sat down in between his legs, resting his back against Luke's chest.

There was an absolute silence, not an awkward one, just peaceful silence. Luke's hands softly running over Ashton's smooth body. The younger boy would blush at the fact that they were both naked and pressed against each other like this.

Luke sighed, letting himself sink a little bit deeper into the baht tub , running his fingers over Ashton's upper thigh softly "Luke please don't " the curly haired boy whispered and Luke frowned "why not?" the younger boy blushed fiercely and was glad that Luke didn't see his face.

"i'm uh" Ashton couldn't finish his sentence before Luke's hand accidentally made contact with his hard one, "oh" Luke's eyes went wide and Ashton's cheeks burned "i'm sorry it's just that your dick is pressed up against my ass and i " there grew a smirk on Luke's face "you get turned on so easily don't you princess"

Before Ashton could even answer there was a pair of soft lips pressed against his neck, softly nibbling at the sensitive skin "i really missed fucking you princess, i did , i missed all those naughty little words that you would scream , so loud,all for me" Luke's hand found Ashton's hard cöck again , taking him into his hand and slowly stroking him.

Ashton let out small moans in delight, hips bucking up for more attention to his leaking member. Luke's mouth sucked harshly on the skin of his neck, biting down , creating multiple dark purple marks across Ashton's skin.

Luke's hand stopped moving and the younger boy whined in protest "turn around for me love" Ashton immediately obeyed , turning his body around and sitting so he was straddling Luke's thighs , feeling the older boy's hard cöck press against his bum , the feeling was delightful.

The younger boy softly grinded his hips down onto Luke's , letting out small curse words and moans. Luke stopped Ashton's hips immediately , letting his finger circle around the rim of Ashton's hole , something he had missed the past two weeks.

Luke pushed one finger past the tight muscle and Ashton moaned out in pleasure, rocking his hips at the same pace as the finger "don't need to be prepped daddy, just want you inside of me" Luke couldn't deny Ashton, especially not when he was begging for his cock inside of him and calling him daddy.

Luke pulled his finger out and took his hard cöck into his hand, giving it a few times before positioning it at Ashton's entrance and pushing inside of the young boy.

Luke watched as the young boy threw his head back and let out a long drawn moan, his face scrunched up in pleasure and discomfort , he had missed seeing this so much , he placed his hands on the younger boy's hips and gave him enough time to adjust.

After a couple of minutes Ashton was fully adjusted to Luke's thick length inside of him, stretching him completely. The younger boy quickly began to bounce up and down, not wanting to waste his time, fuck all he wanted was to feel Luke inside of him forever.

Luke moaned as the young boy was bouncing on top of him quickly, rotating his hips , desperately trying to find his prostate "daddy, oh ,feels so good daddy " Luke's hips jerked at the name.

Luke roughly grabbed his hips and held the young boy in place before starting to fuck up into him , making Ashton bounce even harder on top of him at the same pace , one sharp trust and the young boy was screaming out in pleasure "right there daddy, yes ,oh fuck, right there"

The blonde smirked as he continued to fuck into Ashton, the young boy bouncing up on him like his life depended on it, screaming out in pleasure , hands holding onto Luke's broad shoulders.

Both were close already, not being able to hold back their orgasms for very long, Ashton was a moaning mess, sweating and whimpering. Both knowing they won't last long , the sexual frustration had taken it's toll.

It wasn't long until Ashton's back arched and his eyes rolled back , cumming with a scream of Luke's name before shooting hot cum all over Luke's stomach and some one the older boy's chest.

Luke roughly pounded into the younger boy before also reaching his high, he closed his eyes , letting out long drawn moans and curse words as his orgasm crashed right in front of his eyes.

Heavily breathing , Ashton let himself fall down onto Luke's cüm covered chest, trying to catch his breath with Luke still buried deep inside of him, both of them completely fucked out after just one simple and short round.

After , Luke had washed both of them and dried them both off , he had carried Ashton towards the bed , the boy was still very tired and weak. Both of them had crawled underneath the warm and soft blankets , snuggled up to each other "Ashy?" , the blonde questioned as he traced small patterns on the bare skin of Ashton's hip.

The younger boy hummed in responds "so does this mean you'll be my boyfriend?" Ashton's eyes widened as he replied with a thousand yes's and kisses making the blonde just chuckle.

Heya,

so yeah, there was some minor smut in this.

please let me know what you think

LASHTON FINALLY GOT TOGETHER AFTER 20 CHAPTERS !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 4.1K 13
In which, Luke and Ashton are trying for a baby LASHTON HEMWIN COMPLETED ASDFLKJHG5SOS 2016
40.1K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...
65.3K 1.7K 52
Luke knew from the second he laid eyes on Ashton that they were going to have a future together. He imagined that they would be high school sweethear...
655K 28.4K 33
Luke is a nerdy straight A student by day, but when night comes he looses the nerd act and turns into his real self. *Completed!*