๐’๐€๐ƒ ๐๐„๐€๐”๐“๐ˆ๐…๐”๐‹ ๐“๏ฟฝ...

By argentdaughter

๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—„๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–พ... More

โžฏ ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ + ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž
โžฏ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„; ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’
01 โ€ข society
02 โ€ข competition
03 โ€ข sixteen
04 โ€ข poem of lies
05 โ€ข compelled..?
06 โ€ข promise
07 โ€ข exposed
08 โ€ข death without dying
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
10 โ€ข folklore
11 โ€ข the last day
12 โ€ข the sun also rises
13 โ€ข as i lay dying
14 โ€ข daisy
15 โ€ข the hybrid
16 โ€ข the end of the affair
17 โ€ข disturbing behavior
18 โ€ข right where you left me
19 โ€ข dangerous liasons
20 โ€ข before sunset
โ‡จ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„; ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ+
21 โ€ข shatter me
22 โ€ข memorial
23 โ€ข old faces, new habits
24 โ€ข feeling again
25 โ€ข after school special
26 โ€ข catch me if you can

09 โ€ข dear reader

3.1K 106 25
By argentdaughter

1 / 17 / 1865

I'm deprived of her touch. It's been a month. She clouds my every thought. Her curly brown hair and her chocolate doe eyes. Her delicious laugh and her compelling smile. Her insane urge to drive me insane with every small glance. The blood smells like her. I'm addicted to it. I'm addicted to her. I was addicted to her.

2 / 14 / 1865

Happy day of love. It's not happy. I'm not happy. I'm not with my love. She's not even within the living and she has me held captive. I hope she's found peace. I hope she feels a bliss. I hope she's happy.

4 / 11 / 1865

It's her birthday. Some vampire I can't remember the name of told me it so I would have something about her to hold onto. I wish she wouldn't have. I want my memory of her to slip through my fingers. I can't withstand the pain of going day by day without her. I reply too heavily on the blood. It smells like her, reminds me of her. I can't say it tastes like her. I never got to taste her. She wanted the moment to be special. She knew we shouldn't, even when she was moments away from death. I wish we would've.

10 / 30 / 1865

A kid, some stupid, stupid kid dressed up as a witch. I saw them roaming the streets. She had this adorable laugh when someone complimented her outfit. She had this curly shoulder length brown hair. She had these dimples poking out of the sides of her cheeks. She looked just like her; a carbon copy. That girl could've been our child. She should've been our child.

1 / 1 / 1866

I wish I was kissing her today. I wasn't. I didn't kiss anyone. I'm alone. Damon is in Vegas for lord knows what. I haven't left this state since the day I was born. I know I should be exploring. I have eternity in front of me. She would want me to be happy. I've scheduled a trip to Bora Bora. Maybe I'll widen my recent emotion range there.

1 / 1 / 1900

People were talking like the world was going to end now that we've entered a new century. All of their theories were ridiculous. Some person even said that a zombie apocalypse was going to break out. I laughed at that and he looked at me like I was the crazy one. I believe Damon is in Michigan? I could be wrong. She would've been proud of me today.

2 / 14 / 1905

I was at a pub earlier and some blonde woman asked me out. I looked her in the eyes. Her beautiful brown eyes. I smiled at her. I think it might've been one of my best smiles. And I said no. You should've seen the look on her face. After her moment of rejection she slapped me and walked off. Her slap didn't wipe the smile off my face. She walked up to me all confident. Too confident. So of course I had to shut her down. Plus, she's not my type. She would've been proud of me today.

9 / 28 / 1920

I'm waking up beside girls I don't remember. Their blood covered me. The rest was pooling around their dead bodies. I couldn't have done that, right? I don't even know anymore. I've only ever felt this way before, with holes in my memory. But I'm a vampire now. I can't be compelled. I'm not quite sure if she would've been proud of me today.

9 / 3 / 2009

I met a girl. Her essence was illuminating. She exhilarated me. I've had my fair share of the scent of humans but she was truly different. She was pure. Though, her looks do awfully confuse me. Carbon copy of Katherine. But, she's human. There's no way she could be like Katherine. I have to know her. I have to be in her life.

so nothing super special with this chapter but i thought it was cute

the real stuff will be starting next chapter

hope you enjoy <33

~ c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 668 20
-------- ๐‘ช๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’…๐’๐’˜- TV girl "๐–๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ž๏ฟฝ...
1M 54.5K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
2.2M 115K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
55.3K 2.9K 19
" I'm a reporter, I'm always chasing after good stories. And yours is a fascinating one " or In which afte...