๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

By erwenc_

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”... โYour wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.โž She fol... More

-๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ -
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-7-

5.8K 154 20
By erwenc_

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

"When was the last time you actually came out for drinks?" Lorenzo nudged me.

"Can't remember-"

"Exactly, you needed this. Just let loose and enjoy, it's your club." We crossed a leg over the other, outstretching his arms over the expensive leather seat.

"I've just grown out of this, you know?" I shrugged, watching the bustling action of all the people downstairs. We were in the VVIP section, on the third and final floor. There was a lot of alcohol, strippers and drugs, some people lived for this high.

"Hmm, says the person who is dreaming about his daughter's therapist." He winked, downing a shot.

Ah yes, he just had to bring her up.

"I need some intervention to get her out of my goddamn mind," I muttered, remembering that it's been about a week since I saw her.

Since I knee-fucked her. God, did I want to do that again.

"Or maybe you need to follow your desires," Luca, Lorenzo's twin brother shrugged. "What Claire doesn't know won't kill her."

"You're both a really bad influence," I rolled my eyes.

"What are friends for?" He lifted his glass with a wicked smile. "But seriously, what's it about this woman that's making you stray from your wife?"

That was an excellent question. What was it about Illithyia that made me so alive, I could die?

"There's something enigmatic about her... undiscovered. She intrigues me and I want to unravel every inch of her. The vulnerabilities, everything." They whistled at my statement.

"The passion in that, my man, is undefeatable." Lorenzo gestured his glass at me.

"True. And I've known you for years, you don't give up on something you want," Luca added with a smirk.

"Boss?" A waiter held a tray towards me, decorated with generous white lines of fine powder.

"Not tonight, thanks." I declined, but Luca beckoned him.

"Passing on some good cocaine? Could never be me man," he took the little straw, and I watched in amusement as he sniffed the contents with so much skill and ease. "Fuck, this one really hits."

"You've always had the potential to be a drug addict," I chuckled.

"Me? Or Lorenzo? Because from what I know, Lorenzo was the first to start smoking, and he was a drug dealer too," he spoke and at that moment, my eyes wandered downstairs to where everyone was dancing.

The neon, strobe lights illuminated the entire floor, and I felt the air escape my lungs when I saw a striking woman who was surrounded by a generous group of men, obviously eager to place their unrequited affection somewhere.

What was she doing here? Dressed like that too?

I quickly got up from my seat, my hands gripping the cold ledge of the stairs as I studied what was happening below.

She was laughing and smiling, a flute of champagne secured in her manicured hand while she gave attention to the attractive, young men around her.

"Fucking hell," I cursed, pushing through people to go downstairs. She loved testing my patience.

Briskly descending the stairs, I wove my way through the people to the bar, where Illithyia was standing. When a few of the men noticed me walking towards her, they dispersed immediately, acting as though they hadn't been hovering around my girl.

I simply walked by the daring ones, my arms easily caging Illithyia, who was leaning against the edge of the counter with both her elbows.

I moved in closer, filling the gap between us, staring ahead and the deathly silence told the remaining men to fuck off before I did something I'd regret.

"Testing my patience, are you hermosa?" I finally dropped my gaze, intaking her appearance slowly, a dark glint lingering in my eyes.

She was dressed in a shimmery, sequined gold dress that captured everyone's attention with the way it flattered her sexy body, some high stilettos that looked dangerously high but Illithyia could obviously rock them. Her champagne blonde hair was straightened and framed her beautifully powdered face.

"Hmm, I came to have a great time, Havier." She gave me an innocent smile and I took her glass, downing the alcohol before setting the glass down.

"Younger men? That's your taste?" My tone was almost cynical. The jealousy was palpable.

"Handsome men. Kinky men. I'm here, for a good fuck." She batted her thick lashes slowly, running her hand down my chest and stopping right above my bulge, "huge men."

"Fuck, stop that Thyia." I gripped her arm and she giggled, slowly blinking at me. She was clearly under the influence. The dark glint in her eyes- that glint incinerated all my self-control, all my restraint.

It ranged between desire and amusement, but regardless of what it was, it turned me on. In all honesty, I couldn't wait to have her on her knees, taking my dick like the good girl she was.

"Why not? You've always given me signals that you want to fuck me," she breathed, "or is Claire good enough for you? That man over there is looking fine if so-"

"You're coming with me." I tugged her arm and she didn't protest, giggling slightly as we walked through the crowds.

"My brother-"

"Don't worry about it. I'll talk to him." I dismissed and when we got to my matte white Corvette, the door went up and I carried her into the car.

"Havier, where are you taking me?" She gasped, running her fingers on the soft leather of the dashboard.

I didn't bother responding, getting into my side and pressing the ignition. The engine purred and I pulled out of the parking lot, speeding onto the road.

Illithyia sang along to the music that played on the radio, looking so angelic but so... sinful. Something about her made me want to pull her hair back and fuck her from behind.

Something was seriously concerning about my mindset, but I wasn't going to do anything about it. Not when it permitted me to live exactly how I wanted to.

We arrived at her place and she gasped yet again, a little more composed this time. She looked a little bit sober but I couldn't trust an inebriated woman. Especially one who enticed me.

I had taken countless risks, ones that nearly got me bankrupt, but none surpassed the aspect of me carrying Illithyia into her house, upstairs, to her room.

"How do you know this is where I stay?" She looked up at me, her arms wrapping around my neck as I ascended.

"I know everything, sweetheart. I'm a dangerous man," I winked, placing her down on her bed before standing before her, staring down at her with my hands stuffed in my pockets.

"I love danger," she susurrated slowly, her words suave and slow as she lay down on the expensive bed linen beneath her, her hydrangea orbs trained on me as she did so.

"You don't know what you're asking for, Thyia." I knew better than to take a tipsy person seriously, but a minuscule part of me hoped she meant it. I had so many plans for her. So many.

"We're always never sure of what we get ourselves into, but we do it anyway. The thrill of living in the moment..." she lifted her legs slowly, causing me to swallow so hard, "indulging in your deepest, darkest desires."

See, now the wisest thing to do in this situation, was to walk away. Walk the fuck away and pretend like the night never existed. The safest thing to do was go back to my wife and sleep innocently beside her as though I wasn't madly infatuated with our daughter's therapist.

But here I was, moving closer to Illithyia and daring her to test my limits with the way my eyes were drinking her body in. God, she looked so sexy, so irresistible.

My breath hitched when she slowly spread them open, my hand rubbing my chin as I noticed the damp thong that clothed the seam of her wet sex.

Jesus Christ.

She was going to be the official death of Havier Vasudevan.

"Thyia," I whispered, my heart racing wildly fast while her eyes hypnotised me, manipulating me to watch. Yes, I wanted to watch. This was so wrong, but it felt so right.

"Take them off for me, Havier," she spoke seductively, biting her lip and nudging my chest with her stiletto-bound leg.

I had to choose my destiny now, and it would either make or break me completely. The angel on my shoulder told me to flee, and forget this ever happened before things got out of hand.

But the other side of me- the adamant, impulsive persona dragged me into danger. It dominated my feelings, as it had been suppressed for too long.

And now, it was back worse than ever. I was back deadly, evident in the way I held Illithyia's hips and slid my fingers under the strings of the obstruction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 906 22
He bent me over his office desk and stripped away my underwear, letting the cold breeze hit my ass. He inserted the tip of his cock into my dripping...
264K 7.7K 73
This feels so wrong, I can't help but think as I'm perched on the edge of her desk, my legs spread wide as my knuckles turn white from gripping the e...
4.8M 85.7K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...