π’Ÿπ’œπ‘…π’¦ 𝐸𝒰𝒫𝐻π’ͺπ‘…πΌπ’œ

By AuteureAngel

𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ 𝕔𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 𝕓𝕦π•₯ 𝕨𝕙𝕒π•₯ π•ͺ𝕠𝕦 𝕀𝕒π•ͺ 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦... More

Characters & Aesthetic
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
EpilogueπŸ€πŸ–Œ
New πŸ”₯

30

4.3K 167 6
By AuteureAngel

After cleaning ourselves up I got dressed in a flowery romper suit and placed my hair in a messy bun. I got out of the bathroom to find him waiting on the couch for me.

"Romero" i called his attention and he snapped his head up from his phone to look up at me. His eyes inked my body with all the naughty thoughts in his head but lingered on my exposed on my thighs and his looks compelled my resting hormones to become active.

"I'm sorry Angel but we aren't leaving this room with you dressed like that" he was in front on me already with his hand wrapped around my waist and his ocean eyes studying me like a piece of art.

"But Romero i... He raised in brow to dare me into challenging him. Though I find his actions hot i still wouldn't hid to the instructions.

"Romero I have nothing else to wear and I'm comfortable like this" he smirked and reached forward to brush the pad of his thumb on my cheek.

"I'm going to ignore your attitude and give you a chance to change that outfit tesoro cause... He leaned in so close to my body leaving no space for me to breathe properly. "I won't be blamed for my next decision" he pecked the corner of my lips and pulled away with a charming smile on his face like he didn't just leave me on the edge with his teasing voice.

I didn't have an intention to be punished by him so I had to ignore the stubborn voice in my head and go get changed. I settled for a blue sport short and a matching jersey I stole from Damon.

A smile puffed on his lips when his eyes settled on my new outfit. "Now that's better, C'mon let's go" he came to kiss my lips and I resisted the urge to roll my eyes at him.

"Let me get my stuff" he nodded and went to grab my materials from the balcony. "Give me those" he took the bag where all my art materials laid in and i gave him a smile of gratitude

The whispers along the hallway didn't fail to get into my ears and I exercised my control into ignoring all they said.

After a long walk of silence we finally arrived at my favorite spot. The cool winter breeze from the window didn't fail to kiss my skin with passion leaving trickles of goosebumps on my arms nevertheless I enjoyed the feeling of it.

"What's next tesoro?" I blinked out of my thoughts to look at him staring at me with curiousity glistening in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Romero but you'll have to wait a bit while I set the stuff up''

"Do you need me to do anything... I shook my head with a smile.

He sat on a wooden stool at a corner with his eyes set on mine and I couldn't help the feeling of wanting to watch him watch me for the rest of day.

Tearing my gaze away from him with a blush I moved forward to hold the dancing curtains in place before setting up the canvas.

After ensuring the lightening and view was perfect I began mixing the paints and setting up the brushes.

"Romero" I called but there was no response so I turned around to search for the reason I didn't hear him respond to my call. The sight in front of me made me feel like giving this god the world and make whatever I was feeling for him step into another level.

My lips spread into a smile and I took slow steps towards him. A strand of curl fell on his nose, his long lashes rested peacefully and the silent and rhythmic move of his body was a beautiful sight to behold.

Without letting my brain function I pulled a chair beside him and placed my palm on his smooth face to feel the softness and maybe the beauty of it.

Romero has to be one of God's favorite masterpiece. I wonder how he feels when he looks down from heaven to see the human he created. So perfect and beautiful.

I let my fingers study every inch of his face along with the admiration in my eyes. I decided to let him rest for awhile cause I didn't have the heart to wake the sleeping prince from his slumber.

I placed a long lasting kiss on his forehead before leaving to get a bottle of water from the cafeteria in case he'll need one when he wakes up from his nap.

By the time I had return he was up already and standing close to the window with his face hanging outside.

The thudding sound of the door made him shift from his position to look at me and at that moment i felt like I was about to loose my eye sight.

I thought that there will be nothing as bright as the sunlight but his smile is a competition to the blazing globe above the earth.

"I'm sorry i fell asleep, I just needed to rest a bit" I would spend millions to listen to his voice for the rest of my life.

I didn't know how to speak so i just replied with a nod and gave him the bottle of water. "Thank you Angel"

What's wrong with me today? It isn't my first time meeting Romero so why I'm acting like a timid crush?

"Can we start now?" He asked once he was done gulping the liquid down his throat.

"Y.. Yes" he smiled and tugged his fingers under his shirt to pull it off. His inked body came into view and I wanted nothing more than to drink in every curves of his muscles.

I didn't think he'll remember all the poses I showed him from my phone the day he agreed to this. "What are you thinking about tesoro?"

"Huh" I looked up to find him staring at me with a knowing smile which worsened my situation. In order to conceal the embarassing moment i cleared my throat and looked away from him

His pants were hung low and it revealed the band of his underwear which had the famous 'Calvin Klein' brand name written around it.

His curly hair was ruffled on his hair with some curls falling off his head and matching with the thin earring dangling from his ears.

The sun streaming from the window caressed his tanned skin and created a beautiful glow.

I clicked a photo of him before beginning the process of the main reason we're both here.

Creating a beautiful world in my head filled with numerous Romero's as the only human occupying it I began my work.

I let my fingers bring out the best sketch of him, making sure I detailed every curves of his muscles and veins that ran along them while leaving the best part for the last which are his eyes.

I molded his lips on the canvas, his hair, his well defined face, the tattoo running from his neck down to his arm and of course his washboard abs that I love running my hands over.

I created a beautiful sunset in the forest scenery as the background in order to enhance the beauty of the muse on the canvas.

I finished with the back ground and focused on his eye region. After creating a perfect brows, i went ahead to construct the sketch of his eyes.

It's been long I had a muse but so far Romero is the best out of all I have had, it's almost as if I was painting a statue instead of a human. He never moved except i told him to change his direction so i could get the perfect angle of a particular part of his body and not once did he question me about when we were going to be true with our work.

Mixing the perfect shade of blue I began working on his eyes to bring out the emotions i wanted the viewers to see when they look at the art.

~~~~

By the time i finished, the sun had hidden its wings behind the dark clouds and unveiled the night lights.

"Romero I'm finished" I announced in a low voice while staring at the work i created. This has to be my best work of all time and I'll be living with this image till I take my last breath.

"This was one interesting job" he commented and got down from the stool. "I'm sorry i took your whole time Romero I.. "What are you apologizing for Angel?" He raised a brow and came to where i was with his back facing the canvas.

He pulled me into his chest and gazed his eyes into mine. "You don't need to apologize sweetheart cause i enjoyed this and if you want I'll spend a year sitting on that stool as long as I get to see the satisfaction on your face while you are doing your work" I smiled widely and without a warning I caged him into my embrace.

"Thank Romero" I whispered on his chest.

"Now can I have a look of what you did?" Before he could do that I stopped him. ''No Romero, i.i don't want you to see it just yet" his brows creased in confusion but he asked nothing probably realizing I have my reasons for wanting it that way.

"I'm sorry but.. "I understand Angel but will i get the opportunity to see it?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yes of course Romero but I don't want you to see now until that time comes" curiosity flashed in his eyes but he said nothing and respected my wishes.

"C'mon let's go, I'm sure you must be hungry" I nodded without hesitation making him chuckle. "I'll wait outside" he pecked my forehead and pulled his shirt down his head.

I quickly washed the pallette and brushes and set them on the window sill to let the night wind dry them up.

Taking a glance at the portrait one last time I smiled with fulfillment before switching off the lights and leaving.

"..I'll be there soon" the last part of his conversation reached my ears. I locked the door and turned around to face him only to find a worried look in his face.

"What's wrong?" He exhaled and tucked his hands in his pockets. "One of my aunt got into an accident but you don't have to worry she's fine, I just have to pay her a visit" I realized I haven't heard from Damon since he left school to go visit her but I was glad to hear she is okay.

"I'm sorry I didn't inform you the moment I saw you, it totally slipped my mind and.. "Andrea it's fine, I'm not mad at you" I stared at him with an unsure emotion but he reassured me with a smile.

"Hey don't give me that look alright? I'm not mad at you. C'mon you have to eat so i can leave already" he locked our fingers together.

"It's fine Romero, you can go and I'll manage by m.. "Don't be stubborn tesoro" he warned with a glint of danger in his eyes and I respected myself and obeyed his wishes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 11.3K 15
Status: [ Ongoing ] Warning: Lots of mature content and strong language ahead. Read at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
506K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
3.2M 132K 64
Office rivals fight for the same promotion, while resisting their attraction for each other. LAYLA masks her insecurities behind perfectionism. The g...
2.5M 70.2K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...