Hair tie | TAEGYU

By ch0ishrt

A taegyu fanfic. (slow updates !!) More

𝙚𝙥𝙞𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
17

16

254 16 4
By ch0ishrt

To Beomgyu's luck, Yeonjun was throwing a sleep over at his house for the new "group" so he was hopefully able to make a move on Taehyun. And tell him he didn't have a dog that's round so he wouldn't be dissapointed to not find one when he came over to beomgyu's.

As always, Beomgyu picks Kai up and they head to Yeonjun's. "You've got this Beomgyu." Kai says, playfully fisting Beomgyu's shoulder. "Shut up. I'm not gonna do anything." Beomgyu grumbles. "mhm." Kai smirks. They finally got to the house and memories of the party immediately come back. It was in a way exciting to be back at Yeonjun's house.

He tries to calm his heart rate down as Kai knocks on the door hoping that he wouldn't make a total fool out of himself infront of Taehyun and his friends. Soobin opens the door and they greet him before going inside.

As they followed Soobin upstairs, Kai notices how uneasy Beomgyu looked. He tugs on his shirt to get his attention and whispers "Relax, just be yourself." Beomgyu smiles at that feeling abit better.

"It's Kai and Beomgyu!" Yeonjun shreaks as he runs up to them, pulling them both into a hug. "Go ahead and put your things in the guest room and come back out so we can have a movie marathon." he excitedly says. And with that they make their way into the bedroom to set up their things. "This is gonna be a long night." Beomgyu says as he puts the toothbrushes in the connected bathroom. "It'll be fun if you stop worrying." Kai reassures him before leaving the room.

Beomgyu changes into a grey zip up, a pair of plaid red pajama shorts and a pair of fuzzy grey socks. He looks at himself in the mirror, arranging his hair before heading out. Taehyun hadn't arrived yet which was quiet a relief since Beomgyu could have a bit more time to collect himself. The living room looked really cozy, with throw blankets, pillows and candles set up all over the place. The couch was arched and big enough to fit about 12 people. everyone else was in the kitchen preparing snacks so Beomgyu decides to sit on the couch and pass his time on his phone for abit as he scrolls through instagram when he hears the door close downstairs. Yeonjun comes outside looking over the staircase to see who it was "Didn't I tell you not to smoke in my house Taehyun?" Yeonjun yells.

Beomgyu takes a deep breath feeling his heart race. "I'm a free man Yeonjunnie." Taehyun says as he reached the end of the staircase. "Give me the cigarette." Yeonjun says holding his hand out. Beomgyu slowly turns around to see Taehyun almost handing Yeonjun the cigarette but blowing smoke in his face and running into the second guest room instead. "That cigarette better be put out by the time you're outside asshole!" Yeonjun yells "Okay mom." Taehyun chuckles inside the room.

Yeonjun rolls his eyes before taking a seat on the couch as well. Beomgyu smiles, it was precious how the two fought like siblings which showed the close bond they had. Taehyun comes back outside, plopping down on the couch and laying his head on Yeonjun's lap. "When are you ever gonna quit?" Yeonjun asks "When you get into a relationship." he says looking up at Yeonjun who pulled his ear. "Okay fine I'm sorry." Taehyun laughs as Yeonjun let go of his ear. Taehyun sits up finally noticing Beomgyu at the end of the couch on his phone. Beomgyu could tell he was staring but chooses not to look up.

Finally the rest of the boys come out the kitchen with ridiculous amounts of food in their hands setting them down on the table infront of the couch. "Okay everyone the movies are the most important part about a sleepover so we're gonna vote." Yeonjun announces standing in front as everyone settles on the couch. "What are the options?" Kai asks "You come up with them then we'll vote." Yeonjun replies putting his hands on his hips. Taehyun leans back onto the couch, putting a toothpick between his teeth before raising his hand "There's no need to raise your hand Taehyun." Yeonjun rolls his eyes "I vote on some hardcore horror." he says putting a hand behind his head.

Soobin and Kai immediately begin protesting against Taehyun, arguing over eachother. "Who watches horror in a sleepover? let's do a rom com marathon." Kai insists, crossing his arms. Yeonjun sighs at the indeciciveness before turning to Beomgyu "What do you think Beomgyu?" he asks and finally Beomgyu looks up from his phone "Let's just do both." he says.

"Genius." Yeonjun nods in agreement as he tosses the remote to Beomgyu who instinctively caught it. He looks at Yeonjun in confusion "You're picking." Yeonjun says. "What? no, I can't pick." he says, shoving the remote in Kai's hands. "Fine I'll pick" Kai says as he starts looking through the rom com category on netflix. "This better not be cheesy." Taehyun sighs. He always hated how unrealistic rom coms where and how love was so easily portrayed in them when in reality love was so much harder than just stumbling into anyone at anytime and barely putting in any effort. They finally decide on 'a lot like love' after a few minutes of looking. "Taehyun go switch the lights off." Yeonjun insists "Why me?" he says "Cause I said so."

Taehyun rolls his eyes before getting up and switching the lights off. Beomgyu slightly flinches when he ends up sitting back down next to him, his body tensing up feeling his thigh touch Taehyun's.

Kai starts the movie and a few minutes into it Beomgyu feels eyes glancing at him from time to time. He could barely even focus on the movie cause of his escalating heartbeat whenever Taehyun moved so he gets up to leave "Where are you going?" Kai asks quietly "I don't feel well, I'm gonna go get some air." he whispers before leaving. He goes into the same balcony he was in with Taehyun.

He was never really used to being nervous around someone the way he was around Taehyun. "You okay?" Turns out Taehyun had followed him out. Beomgyu throws him a quick glance before looking away and nodding "You don't look like it." he says. Beomgyu wished that he would just leave him alone but he didn't "I'm fine" he mumbles. "You left pretty suddenly yesterday." Taehyun says after a long pause. shit Beomgyu thought "Oh yeah about that..." he begins "I wanted to talk to you about the other night but i just choked. It wasn't really that important anyway." he sighs.

Taehyun was way too distracted by how beautiful Beomgyu looked to even answer. Slowly he starts to move his hand towards Beomgyu's, touching it slightly. Beomgyu immediately moves away, shocking Taehyun. "I'm sorry I just, you make me feel overwhelmed and I'm so confused as to what we are." Beomgyu says looking everywhere but at Taehyun. The atmosphere immediately starts to change "Does it even matter?" Taehyun says rather irritated. Beomgyu was shocked at his attitude "Excuse me?" he says raising his voice "Is it really necessary to be doing all this over me touching you?" Beomgyu couldn't help but feel ashamed. He hated how he was so weak to the touch. His head drops down as he feels tears starting to well up in his eyes.

"Are you seriously about to cry?" That question only made Beomgyu feel even more disgusting. "Whatever." Taehyun says before leaving. Beomgyu quickly wipes away every tear that came out of his eyes. He was pathetic for thinking someone would actually like him. He was even more pathetic for crying over someone he barely even knew. He walks out and into the other room, gathering all his things back into his bag and walking back outside. "Where are you going?" Yeonjun asks pausing the movie "My dad isn't feeling well I have to go t-take care of him." he says while looking at the floor "Hold on I'll go pack up." Kai says getting up until Beomgyu stops him "No. You stay and have fun, I'll come pick you up tommorow." Beomgyu says forcing a smile.

Kai was still unsure since he could read his bestfriend like a book. He grabs his arm and drags him back into the room "Okay, what's wrong. You and Taehyun where in that room for a while, did he say something?" Kai says, pulling Beomgyu's head up by his chin "No he didn't and I really have to go now." Beomgyu says, trying to walk away. Kai grabs his wrist, stopping him from leaving "You're not leaving till you tell me what you two where up to in that room." he insists, crossing his arms. "Nothing, he just tried to hold my hand and I moved back like an idiot." Beomgyu says, holding back tears "hey..." Kai says quietly, pulling Beomgyu into a hug. "He looked so disgusted and annoyed and I really don't know why I started crying."

"It's not your fault okay?" he says pulling him away, holding his shoulders "You go home and get some rest and we'll talk about this tommorow okay?" Beomgyu nods and Kai grabs his hand leading him out and downstairs. "I love you, drive safe." he says as Beomgyu walks up to the car, waving goodbye and mouthing a 'have fun'.

--

Beomgyu finally makes it home and the pressure dissapears. He opens the door to find his dad working on his computer. "Oh, hey Beom I thought you where sleeping over at Yeonjun's?" he says as Beomgyu takes off his bag, taking a seat next to him. "I missed you dad." he says putting his head on his loving dad's shoulder. His dad closes the computer, taking off his glasses and caressing Beomgyu's hair "Bad day?" he asks. His father knew him too well "Terrible day." Beomgyu sighs. "How about you go upstairs and wash up while I order some pizza and we can watch some of your baby videos like we used to." Beomgyu smiles "That would be amazing." he says "Okay than hurry on up so I could set up the camera." he says and Beomgyu smiles as he gets up and goes upstairs to take a shower.

--

tbc.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 300 22
(VERY SLOW UPDATE ) TAEKOOK ONE SHORTS SUMT BOY×BOY BOY PUSSY BOY BOOBS ITS ONESHORTS STORY'S SO DONT ARGUES WHO IS TOP IT'S DEPEND ON MEE IF YO...
25.6K 2.2K 34
If you asked Beomgyu if he had loved before, he would have dumbly replied, "what? Love? I have no time for love." Beomgyu was too busy to notice anyt...
8.4K 270 24
Writing for fun, not expecting any readers but I appreciate it very much if someone reads this that votes, support and read this book! This story is...