02

Taehyun tilted his head noticing beomgyu kind of spacing out. "are you okay ?" he says snapping his finger at beomgyu. "oh..what- yeah im good." the raven head said shaking his head slightly "oh well okay do you want me to walk you home ? no one is home and i dont really want to go back home this early." taehyun says eager for a yes. "yeah sure!" beomgyu says smiling, so the two walked away from the school side by side walking to beomgyu's house.

"sooooo" taehyun says breaking the silence while kicking a rock off of the pavement and fidgeting with the strings on his bag "how old are you ?" "oh me ? im 21." beomgyu replies "and you ?" "im 20." taehyun answers. "do you model or something ?" beomgyu asks out of nowhere. "why do you ask ?" taehyun says turning to the older still fidgeting around with his bag. "you're really pretty." beomgyu says shocking himself. "oh..thank you." taehyun says scratching his neck.

Taehyun did get compliments but never from men, he seemed to be very popular with females though. It was a wierd feeling but he found himself kind of flustered after beomgyu had called him pretty. He turns to the boy and notices how the tip of his nose was a pretty shade of pink and so were his cheeks from the cold and he watched how smoke came out of his mouth as he looked down and fiddled with the little strings at the end of his coat.

Suddenly beomgyu turned catching him staring as taehyun turned to look at the ground once again blushing with embarrasment as he hoped beomgyu would think it was only because it was cold.The rest of the walk was filled with silence but comfortable silence as they made it to beomgyu's house.

Taehyun was now further away from his own house and began to regret the decesion ashe now had to walk back home in the cold."thank you uh..taehyun right ?" "yeah and it's no problem." taehyun replied shivering fromthe cold and trying to pull his sleaves down to cover his trembling hands.

"h-hey do you want to come in for some tea before you head back home ? you seem abit cold and its the least i can do ." beomgyu said waiting for an answer "s-sure." taehyun stutters from the cold as beomgyu unlocks the door and enters with taehyun following.

tbc.