MY SECOND BUT TRUE LOVE #Watt...

By Amy21Rose

A story about a heart broken girl who fell in love with the most undeserving guy. She knew she had to split h... More

MY SECOND BUT TRUE LOVE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
Thank You So Much!!!

CHAPTER EIGHT

367 22 2
By Amy21Rose

I went back home after half an hour. I kept thinking about Amarion. Although he was good looking, he didn't seem to be proud about his looks at all. Or mostly guys start flirting and bragging about themselves. He seemed so different. I wanted to meet him again and again. He made me happy. Atleast for a few minutes, I was able to get the mortifying thoughts out of my baffled mind. Per contra, his sister was extremely annoying. I couldn't be rude towards her but the way she boasted and interrogated about boys, it was unbearable. She is about my age but a bit immature. I'm not the judgemental type but I disliked her on the very first encounter.

My eyes shifted to the bag suspended on the peg behind the door. I couldn't stop smiling. How many times we both were at the same place but couldn't meet. I'm not sure if it is a sign or mere co incedence.

My phone buzzed. I closed my eyes tight because I knew from whom that text was. I reached out for my phone.

*Heyya* Said the message from an unknown number.

*Hey* I replied.

*Awake yet?* The phone vibrated again within seconds.

*No! I'm texting while sleeping* I responded with annoyance.

*Oh! Hehe* she messaged.

*Just kidding. I was about to sleep. Good night Jade* I texted and waited for her to text back. In order to see it and ignore. I was being unlike myself.

*Sleep well then. She is annoying. I agree* flashed across the screen. I gulped. It wasn't Jade who was texting. I locked my phone and sighed.

*Sorry! I thought it is Jade* I apologised.

*Haha that's what I've been wondering that why you're shooing me off?* he replied and that brought an immediate smile across my face.

* I'm really sorry. She is a bit irritating* I texted back.

*Of course she is. Don't apologise :) * Amarion replied and I could imagine his smiling face.

*So? She gave you my number?* I asked curiously.

*No. I happened to sneak in to her cell ;) * he answered.

*XD you didn't* I replied.

*Oh yes I did* he responded.

My smile was growing wider with every message and my sleep was fading away.

* The bag is staring at me* I messaged.

*Oh! It must be jealous* he typed and sent.

* Why?* I questioned.

* I'm its saviour ;) * he joked.

*obviously you are* I replied.

For a moment I felt as if I was chatting with him and not with some other guy. I missed our late night conversations and how he would text repeatedly that "I'm going offline" but would still be replying. How I longed for those "good night" wishes. I'm immensely incomplete without him.

The phone vibrated and fell on my chest. "Ouch" I exclaimed. I bit my lip when I witnessed six messages from Amarion. He had been waiting for my reply and I was busy recalling the past.

*I'm so sorry* I texted.

* You fell asleep?* he messaged.

*kind of* I replied.

*it's ok. GOOD NIGHT AME* he wished.

*talk to you in the morning. GOOD NIGHT AMARION* I greeted him back.

*:D nic talkin to u. SWEETEST DREAMS* he responded.

*aw...same here..Loveliest dreams* I messaged for the last time and set my phone aside. My eyelids grew heavy. I covered myself with blanket and drifted off to sleep.

---------------

I stood near the wall of my little room. He approached me and pushed my back against the wall. His hands moved to my waist and he pressed his body on mine. He breathed heavily like a storm was about to begun. He moved his lips on my neck desperately as a butterfly sucking nectar from a flower. His fingers traced my chest. The gentle move turned to harsh grabbing. My entire body was responding with frisson. I felt frozen and his warmth was aiding me thaw. The snow melted away when he brought his lips on mine. His tounge wandered wildly in my moaning mouth. I pursued his famished kiss. But then the heart skipped a beat when I witnessed the open door. The fear of his leave took over. I brought him closer and whispered "what if someone comes?" My deranged heart wasn't ready to let him go. My soul was drenched in his love. And it was too soon for the rain to cease. My soaked spirit was too fragile to be bathed in sunlight. I needed more of the damp darkness. "I'm here" he whispered in my ear and cupped my trembling chin with his comforting hand. I gazed deeply in his eyes, the place where my happiness dwelled. But only if I knew that his words were utterly false.....

I woke up and looked around. It was just a dream. I'm not sure about my soul but my body was drenched with sweat. I tamed my heavy breath and rested my head against the pillow. I looked across my bed and saw my phone flashing. I couldn't think straight. This kind of dream has approached me after a very long time. I'm not sure what it means? Or maybe it is just because of the reminiscing I did last night.

I grabbed my phone and saw a few text messages from an unknown number. I spanked my forehead with my palm. I forgot to save Amarion's number. I added him to my contact list and opened the message.

*Good morning young lady :) *

*Aw Good morning gentleman :D * I texted him back.

Within seconds my phone buzzed as if he was waiting for me to text.

*Had your breakfast?* he asked.

*I just woke up* I messaged.

*oh! Freshen yourself* he responded.

*yeah. You had bf?* I messaged him not realising how it sounded.

*I'm straight and I have a bff not bf ;)* he replied.

I laughed at my own silliness.

*No! I mean breakfast. Btw thanks for letting me know that you're straight or else I'd never know* I messaged with a sheepish smile on my face and locked my phone.

I stepped into the washroom and gazed at myself in the mirror. My cheeks were flushed. I glanced at my chest and neck. The dream kept replaying in my mind. Why does my destiny doesn't let me move on? Whenever I take a step fro, I'm pushed three steps back.

I shook the thoughts of my mind. They were driving me insane. But I hope things get less arduous.

I showered to get rid of the moist I had produced. I could feel his kisses on my bare skin. The frisson I was undergoing, is the best sensation but all in my imagination. How weird dreams are? They make the fiction feel like reality. And how disappointing it is when you find out that what all that was felt is nonexistent? Dreams can be cruel.

I dressed in my pj's and grabbed my phone while having breakfast.

*hahahahha. What else? I want to know more about you* Amarion messaged.

*Well, you can ask whatever you want to* I texed him.

We kept on chatting and I didn't realise when it was lunch time. Amarion is on vacation while I'm studying privately. The entire day we texted. I has that bright smile on my face, the one which I lost a few months back. It felt so good. He wanted to talk to me and willed to know about me. I just silently hoped that history doesn't repeat itself.

--------------

A week passed for Amarion and I to start chatting. Our conversation started with a 'good morning' and concluded with 'good night'. Because of Amarion my thoughts remained leashed throughout the week and I couldn't be any better.

I was eminently contained and occupied. I didn't have to quarrel with my subconscious. Gradually, I felt myself getting attached to Amarion. I don't know if this is right but he makes me joyful.

He called me over on weekend. He suggested me to excuse that I'm going over at Jade's. That way my parents won't have a problem. I also texted Jade a few times as she is going to be my cover for the weekend. I felt so excited because I've never been to a guy friend's house. To be honest, Amarion is my only guy friend. I haven't told any of my friends about Amarion. I don't want to rush things up. My friends will assume that I have a crush on Amarion. Honestly, I'm not over him yet. I'm not going to fall in love again just because I'm lonely. I'll do that when I'm ready. And I have no idea when I'll be.

I dressed in my red top and black leggings. I tied my hair into a ponytail while the bangs were untied. I decided to take the bag as Amarion seemed to miss it that day. I had to be at his house by 4 p.m.

Dad arrived at 3:45 p.m and we drove to his house. I couldn't stop imagining his home. Would it be big or small? How are his parents? Why is he even inviting me over? My mind raced with curiosity.

But then I got reminded of him when I crossed the same street from where our family went to a picnic.
We held our hands secretly and he played songs for me. His thumb burshed my fingers. He kissed my finger tips. I'll never forget the long drive we had together.

There is an immortal bound that ties me to him. My heart will never betray the immense love. He'll always accompany me in my thoughts. This soul shall remain drenched in his adoration eternally.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 95 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
35 0 9
"Love is like a rocket that crash lands onto your planet of hearts, causing a disruption so unanticipated & catastrophic but yet so enticing" Aww, Hi...
624 3 50
Between her alcoholic mother, depressed father, and traumatized little sister, Wren's life is falling apart, but her friends are there for her to hel...
1.9K 154 31
THIS STORY CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE AND MATURE THEMES THAT MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 Although this book does contain a coupl...