๐†๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž | KV

By callmezyee

"๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ช๐™ฅ '๐™˜๐™–๐™ช๐™จ๐™š ๐™„'๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™–๐™ง๐™š" Publish... More

๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ &' ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“…๐“Ž๐“‡๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
sรจx scene playlist..
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
Ending

40

3.5K 107 101
By callmezyee

one year later...

Alexus sat in her bathtub, her back on the wall.

She thought about the bad things, the ones that helped make her who she is. Her mother leaving, the struggles of having her brother raise her, losing Destiny.

Then she thought about the good things. Her sons, Dayvon, Having a loving family even though they are not all blood related, the success she came across in life.

She closed her eyes and held her breath before slipping under the water.

She opened her eyes once she felt a white light hit them, but she looked around her and realized she wasn't in the bathroom anymore.

"What the fuck," she whispered to herself, and felt a pp on the back of her head.

"Quit cussing girl," she heard from behind her.

She turned around and started to back away slowly.

"This a dream. I'm losing my mind," she closed her eyes and tears fell out of them.

"Open your eyes mama, we barely got time," Destiny caressed her face.

"Dess," she leaned into Destiny.

"Hey fat mama," Destiny smiled.

"Dessy why you leave me baby," she pulled away and looked up at her.

"I guess it was my time Lexxi," she shrugged.

"You talking to me about photography and pursing it, and you were pregnant Dess. By my brother."

"That's what I was coming to tell you. I wanted you to know that you're going to be an aunt. I was going to be a mom. I wanted you to know that I was in love with your brother and that for those last 5 months he was making me so happy. And you're getting married today baby. I'm so proud of you," Destiny expressed.

"You were supposed to be there," Lexx shook her head.

"No baby. I'm supposed to be here. I've been watching over you, and I've never been more proud of the decisions you've made baby. And I know somethings that I can't tell you, but always go forward with your heart and mind. If they don't both agree, whatever it is, don't do it," she told her.

"I trust you," Alexus nodded. She felt herself start to get dizzy.

"You losing air baby. You gotta go back up or you're going to die," Destiny warned.

"Hug me," Lexx smiled with tears in her eyes and Dess obeyed, "Tell me you're going to be with me. Tell me when I walk down the isle, you're going to be with me."

Destiny pulled back and grasped her face, "I am going to be there, I am going to with you," Destiny shook Lexx's face a little, "Look at you girl, you so beautiful. And I love you so so so much. You need air, your body needs air. You need to go back up now Lexxi."

"I love you," Alexus told her.

"I love you too," Destiny smiled and quickly kissed her cheek.

Alexus blinked her eyes a few times and she was back to staring at the wall of the bathtub.

"Are you okay?" Jayda frantically asked. Alexus didn't even know that she was right there.

"Yes, I'm fine," she assured.

"Finish up then. I'll go make sure everything is ready for today," Jayda smiled, and stood on her feet.

Once Jayda walked out of the bathroom, Alexus let all of her tears go.

She decided that today was the start of a new life, that today was going to be the day she let go of all of her pain.

So she cried. She cried for the mother and father she never had or knew. She cried for the things she witnessed growing up. She cried for the everything she went through while being raised by Derrick. She cried for being shut out by people because they were jealous of her and her brothers. She cried for her post-partum depression that she promised not to let overpower her.

She let the water out of the bathtub and went to the walk-in shower. She turned on the steaming hot water. She let the water run all over her, before scrubbing her body.

She got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around.

She removed all bad thoughts from her mind and remembered what she'd told herself minutes ago.

Today would be the start of a new life. Free of pain of the past. She was going to let it all go and she was going to have all of her family by her side to do it. She smiled to herself in the mirror.

"You got this girl," she affirmed.

-

-

Alexus looked at her makeup in the mirror and smiled.

"Baby you so pretty" Mama Denise smiled.

"Thank you," Alexus smiled.

"You are absolutely gorgeous," Jayda came in with Loyal at her side.

"Girl, he supposed to be with the men," Kayla scolded.

"I wanted him with me for right now," Jayda pouted.

"Loyal? You want to go with August, Grandbabii, and Daylen," Alexus asked, and he nodded, "Well gone head baby."

"I'll take him," Mama Denise grabbed his hand and walked out.

"Okay, how everybody doing," India asked, watching as Willow played with the end of her dress.

"We okay. Are you okay," Kayla laughed.

India's face was red and she was out of breath, "I'm okay, just tired."

"How you let that man trap you again," Jayda laughed.

"I was popping Plan B's like skittles. I guess they didn't want to work anymore," India huffed and rubbed her 5 month belly.

"Is it okay that I'm nervous," Lexx asked.

"If you weren't nervous it wouldn't be normal," Kayla shrugged.

"Getting cold feet mama," Jayda furrowed her eyebrows.

"No, I just- I'm getting the butterflies I always get when I'm around him. But I also have a different feeling, a churning feeling in the pit of my stomach."

"Its the nervousness baby, don't worry," India reassured.

-

-

Dayvon took a deep breath, and turned around.

"This is ghetto," Blay laughed.

"People don't wear a tie all the time," Durk shrugged.

"I fuck with the suit, but I'm not wearing a tie," Dayvon shook his head.

"You ready for this," Durk put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah. I'm nervous but yeah."

"What you nervous for my boy," Blaine squinted his eyes.

"Be cool," Scarr laughed taking a piece of chocolate from Daylen who frowned at him, "People get nervous all the time on their wedding day."

Loyal handed Daylen another piece of chocolate while Grandbabii and August laughed.

"What y'all doing over there," Durk walked over to them.

"How you get chocolate on your shirt," He asked Loyal who just shrugged.

"Daylen you got this chocolate from Loyal," Scarr asked. Daylen looked at Loyal then at his father, then back to Scarr and shrugged.

They all laughed at the young boys.

"I'm about to see if I can get somebody to find somebody to fix this," Blay pulled the suit jacket off of Loyal.

He went into the hall to see the wedding planner and asked her if she could do anything about it.

She told him that she would have it back to him in 20 minutes.

"I can't believe I'm getting married," Von shook his head.

"I can't believe you're getting married to my sister," Durk laughed.

"Its been hell for sure," Blay looked at them.

-

-

"Don't cry please," India pouted at an angry Alexus.

"I'm not going to cry. Those people don't deserve my fucking tears. It's pissing me off cause why they had to be dead beats," Lexx threw the champagne glass across the room, "Shit, I'm sorry. I forgot Willow was in here. Excuse my language please."

"What's going on in here? It's almost time for the line up, I was coming to get you girls when I heard something break," Mama Denise asked.

Alexus looked at the ceiling, trying to keep her composure.

"She doesn't have a father to walk her down the aisle, so she's mad," Jayda said lowly.

"Awe baby, you don't need him," Ms. Denise caressed her shoulders, "Don't let them take your happiness. You don't need anyone but yourself and the family that you do have, my baby. If you have that then you won't fail."

Alexus remembered the promise she'd made to herself earlier, "You're right."

"Why can't Blay or Derrick walk you," India asked confused.

"Durk is his best man, and Blay is a groomsmen but he's helping watch the kids as they go down the isle," Alexus informed her.

"Oh."

"Come on, its time for y'all to line up. Let's give her a few minutes to herself before she walk down the aisle," Mama Denise said excitedly.

Alexus gave a small smile as everyone walked out of the door.

While everyone in the corridor got prepared, she sunk to her knees in prayer. She was praying to anyone that heard for guidance in her marriage, guidance in herself, and to ensure a happy and healthy marriage. Even though every couple goes through tough times that they would both have the strength to overcome the obstacles.

Dayvon walked down the aisle with his mother at his side. Once thry made it to the alter, she took her seat in the front row. After them, Durk and India followed as the Best man and maid of honor. India was as beautiful as ever, five month belly protruding.

Next was Kayla and Blaine, Jayda and Loyal followed behind them.

Because they didn't either son feeling left out, August and Daylen walked down the aisle. Both were bearing the rings, arms linked together. Daylen had his mother's and August held their father's.

Next down the aisle is Willow as the flower girl. She was not doing what she was told.

Instead of tossing them to the side like she was taught, Willow was throwing them above her head like rain and giggled when they fell down over her. She still made it down the aisle nonetheless, leaving everyone in awe at her playfulness.

Everyone stood as Still by Tamia played.

Alexus held her head high as she approached the doorway that would lead her down the aisle.

She felt an arm link into hers and looked to her side in confusion.

"You would never have to do this by yourself as long as I'm here," he smiled at her.

"Alex?" she pouted.

"Fat mama, you thought that I was gone let you do this alone," he smiled at her, "Only if you'll allow me?"

"Of course! Thank you so much," she said with watery eyes.

"Don't thank me. I'll always be here for you just like you are for me. You mean the world to me Alexus, there's nothing I wouldn't do for you," he expressed.

She hugged him and he hugged her back gently, careful not to mess anything up and then he pulled away.

"Now come on. You can't cry, its your wedding day. Plus, you'll mess up your makeup, " he told her.

"This means everything to me," she told them as the stepped in the doorway.

Suddenly, all eyes were on them- well her. She looked around at the beautiful rose gold and black decorations and at all the guest that showed up. She looked at her bride's maids in their rose gold dress, and the groomsmen in their black suits.

She already walked halfway down the aisle and didn't even know it.

She felt Scarr pause at her side so she did the same. They posed for pictures that the photographers and the spectators were taking.

"Your smile so pretty," Scarr whispered where only she could hear. She laughed a little before they started their walk again.

She finally locked eyes with the person she'd came her for.

He looked at her with love, care, desperation, admiration, and a home.

She started to get that feeling in the pit of her stomach again. Especially after she was the tear marks that were on his face.

They made it in front of the officiant and both wedding parties.

"You're so beautiful baby," her husband to be told her.

"Who's giving away this young lady," the officiant asked.

"I am," Scarr spoke.

"Do you approve," the officiant asked Alexus asked and she nodded.

"Let the ceremony begin," the woman nodded.

-

-

They were now at the reception and about to join each other in their first dance.

As they grasped each other, Beyonce was on the stage singing "Dangerously In Love."

"How was today mama," he asked, rocking her side to side.

"Today was perfect, thank you for everything you did to make this happen," he put her head in his chest.

"Any and Everything for you. I thought you knew that by now," he smiled showing his diamonds.

She stood on her tip toes a litle to kiss his lips, and hen tried to add tongue. He opened up and she slid her tongue along his diamonds.

She pulled back with a smile, "I've always wanted to do that."

"I bet you have, freak nasty ass," he laughed.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she shook her head.

"Okay y'all it's time to throw the bouquet," the Wedding Planner announced.

They pecked each others lips once more before pulling away. Alexus grabbed her bouquet and stood a distance from the group of women.

"What's the purpose of the bouquet thing," Kayla asked.

"Whoever catches it is supposed to get married next," Jayda answered.

"Let me fall in line cause my future man could be here right here right now," she stuck her tongue out and did a little twerk.

"Ready! 3,2,1" the wedding planner yelled.

Alexus feigned throwing the bouquet and then turned around and quickly walked over the the women.

She handed the bouquet to India who scrunched up her face in confusion.

Alexus moved out of the way and that's when everyone saw Durk on one knee.

Dayvon came to stand beside her, and Alexus could do nothing but smile at two of the people she love the most express their love for each other. She was glad her life turned out the way it did or she just might not be here right now.

"You're the greatest thing that ever happened to me," Dayvon whispered.

"And your love is the Greatest Love I could ever ask for," she leaned up to peck his cheek.

thoughts?

comments?

vote for me..

We made it this farrrr!!!!!!

LilDurk3rdbm  giirrlllaaaaa thank you so much for your love and support babe💋!

Next chapter is the epilogue 🫶🏾. I'm putting y'all a lil some exxxtra in there😇

&' ik the line was corny but it's my first book, I wanted to title in there somewhere 🥲

finished: February 9, 2023 \ 8:51 pm

2,451 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 48K 42
"๐™—๐™–๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™, ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™›๐™ช๐™ฃ"
44.5K 1.4K 28
๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–ป๐–พ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ? - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ -๐‡๐Ž๐Ž๐ƒ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
5.6K 420 11
Just like any other city, the beauty of Chicago lies within the eye of the beholder. Despite the horrors that marked every local news outlet, to the...