Reunion of the Dragon family(...

By CrqzyCalico

*this story is currently under full revision. Lots of changes will be made afterwards* The fourth true dragon... More

Notice or A/N or whatever you call it
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beginning of the journey
Chapter 2 - Nation of Dwarves
Chapter 3 - Frozen Continent
Chapter 4 - Walprugis I
Chapter 5 - Walprugis II
Notice
Chapter 6 - A daughter and a niece
Chapter 7 - Back to the forest
Chapter 8 - Spirit queen and the conquerer of flame
Chapter 9 - Showing affection
Chapter 10 - Friend and foe
Chapter 11 - Confrontation with Chaos
Chapter 12 - Labyrinth I
Chapter 13 - Labyrinth II
Chapter 14 - Misunderstanding
Chapter 15 - Sceme and punishment
Chapter 16 - Hero awakened
Chapter 17 - Preparation
Notice
Chapter 18 - To the battle field
Chapter 19 - Revenge
Side chapter - Mission
Chapter 20 - Fiery sister
Chapter 21 - Imposter
Chapter 22 - Aftermath
Chapter 23 - Velzard
Notice
Chapter 24 - War cloud
Chapter 25 - Demon's battle
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Gathering forces
Chapter 28 - Enemy at doorstep
Chapter 29 - The battle of dragon I
Chapter 30 - The battle of dragon II
The battle of dragon III
Chapter 32 - Rising nightmare
Chapter 33 - Darkness
Chapter 34

yee

1.5K 28 10
By CrqzyCalico

Hi guys.

Sorry I haven't been actively writing recently. I've been busy with graduation and other academic things(serious, why are there more studies to do even after graduating?), which left me quite like a zombie.

Anyways, I was 'FINALLY' able to get the vol.20 of Tensura recently(yeah, I know it has been out in Japan like 3 months or so. Lots of issues behind this one) and after I read it, I came to a conclusion that some changes are necessary.

I won't change the main plot and ending I decided, but after getting your feedbacks and various information from here and there, I decided that revision is necessary before it gets too late that I have to change the whole thing.

So, I'd like to get some opinions from you guys.

1. Revise the chapters from the 'battle of dragons' part to the latest and continue (entire revision after finishing)

2. Stop whatever I'm doing and revise the whole thing before continuing the story.

3. Same as no.1 but update a short side story(unrelated to main flow of story) before starting revision.

Since I think the revision about power balance and the existence of some characters in the few latest chapters is essential for the future update, whichever the way, there will be a revision.

Though I might not be able to do as you choose because of some private and academic issues, I'll try my best to take your opinions, so let me know what you guys think.

Last but not least, thank you for everyone who read my story!

-Lico

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 173 23
Tensura x (OP Female and Male OC) Tensei shitara slime datta ken Fanfiction Description: (Changed) This is the story of an Unknown individual with ma...
272K 10K 151
This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for humanity 'Azatoth' perishes. When Azatoth...
13K 340 9
⚠️PLEASE READ THE FINAL CHAPTER [ANNOUNCEMENT]⚠️ Rimuru and Veldora adopt a newborn slime and named it Adani Tempest. What kind of life will Adani Te...
7.1K 368 15
This story is an official spinoff of Rimuru and Iruma's Adventures in the Netherworld, by @mu1622: https://www.wattpad.com/story/291915608-rimuru-and...