My Beautiful Swan | IZ*ONE SM...

Від forgivemekpopgods

IZ*ONE is a successful K-pop girl group, who may have seemed like any other. However, when frustrations run h... Більше

Chapter Info
The Beginning
Before Anyone Else
Love Dive
Highlight
You & I (Part 1)
You & I (Part 2)
Secret Story
Zero Attitude
Drive
Like A Diamond
Blue Flame
Cherry Bunny
Round and Around
Blue Eyes (Part 1)
Blue Eyes (Part 2)

Blue Eyes (Part 3)

733 19 10
Від forgivemekpopgods

1681 words

---

The door swung open, and Eunbi and Sakura bolted upright, not expecting any visitors.

Everyone just froze in place. Wonyoung lingered in the door way, frozen, not knowing how to react to the view in front of her.

Eunbi's hair was a mess, her skirt was rustled up, and there was quite the obvious white liquid running down her thighs.

Meanwhile, Sakura attempted to hide her half-limp cock, groaning as the fabric of the quilt stimulated her temporarily.

"Uh... Hi, Wonyoung." Eunbi broke the awkward silence.

As there was no reply, she continued. "We- we didn't know you were here and..." Eunbi fumbled her words as she tried to explain the situation.

Wonyoung finally spoke up. "What... were you two doing..." Though she already had her suspicions.

"Just uhh..." but before Eunbi could answer, Yujin appeared behind Wonyoung, touching her lightly on the shoulder.

"They were fucking, Wony..." Yujin replied.

"Yujin!" Sakura finally spoke up, annoyed that Yujin was willing to be so bold with their maknae.

"How long have you two been dating...?" Wonyoung questioned, but unbeknown to her, dating wasn't a requirement for sex in their group.

"We're not..." Eunbi trailed off, still embarrassed at getting caught, particularly by the youngest.

"Wonyoung... it's complicated, I can explain everything later,  just go for now okay?" Eunbi tried one last time to protect their innocent maknae, but to no avail.

Instead, Wonyoung stepped into the room, dragging an unsuspecting Yujin behind her, before closing the door.

"No. Explain it now." All three members in that room looked shock at the demanding tone Wonyoung took up.

They all looked at each other, before Yujin finally decided to speak up.

"Whilst you were gone... some members started uhh... fucking each other, simply put." Sakura was still amazed at Yujin's brashness.

Wonyoung still stared emptily, dumbfounded by the whole situation.

"Okay, look, Sakura and Yujin, you guys go for now. I'll talk to Wonyoung." And with that, Sakura hurriedly put her pants back on, following Yujin out the door.

"Wow, are you that embarrassed?" Yujin joked before she closed the door, leaving a messy Eunbi and still standing Wonyoung alone.

"Wonyoung, you can sit", Eunbi gestured before standing up to grab a tissue, wiping off Sakura's mess.

"I know this is all new for you... and I'm sorry you had to find out this way", Eunbi threw the tissue into her bin. She noticed Wonyoung still standing, her eyes just awkwardly looking around.

"Uhm", Wonyoung began. "I've heard Hyewon and Yena before... so it's not new." She smiled faintly.

"And I've also seen Sakura's uhhh..." She hesitated, trying to find a less prude word. "thing, since she isn't very careful around us to be honest..."

Eunbi sighed, not surprised.

"Look, I'll try and tell the members to stop. I know you probably weren't expecting this from us..." Eunbi blushed slightly, still embarrassed. 

She moved to hug Wonyoung, and the other reciprocated by hugging her back.

"If you ever want to talk, just come to me, okay?" Eunbi smiled, expecting Wonyoung to leave, but the youngest didn't.

Instead, she approached Eunbi's bed and sat on it.

Confused, Eunbi followed, sitting beside her.

"Is everything okay? I know i-" Wonyoung cut Eunbi off.

"Can we try?"

Eunbi nearly swore in disbelief. Surely she had misheard her.

"...sorry?"

She noticed Wonyoung's fingers start to fidget, and she knew what Wonyoung said, but she refused to believe it.

Wonyoung repeated herself, in the tiniest voice possible. "Can we try it... you know..." She couldn't bring herself to finish her sentence, but she knew Eunbi got the idea.

"Uhm... why? With me?? Are you sure?" Eunbi questioned, a worried look written on her face.

"You're our leader... I trust you the most...  and all the other members are doing it right..." Wonyoung still didn't meet Eunbi's eyes, until the latter grabbed her hands.

"Are you really sure?" Eunbi asked one more time.

"...yeah" came the reply, and with that Eunbi leaned in to kiss Wonyoung.

She wasn't sure if it was because she wanted to help Wonyoung, or if it was because Wonyoung trusted her, or if it was cause she was still horny, having not gotten off with Sakura, but something convinced their leader to agree.

Wonyoung sat uncomfortably, turning her head awkwardly as her lips met Eunbi's, feeling the other's hands slowly roam across her body.

Eventually Eunbi grabbed Wonyoung, shifting her on top of herself so that they faced each other.

Wonyoung broke off, gasping for air as her heart raced; a string of saliva still connecting the two together.

She wasted no time, immediately diving back in to taste Eunbi, as the two's tongues started to swirl around each other's mouths.

At the same time, Eunbi had begun to unbutton Wonyoung's plain shirt, tossing it to the side. 

Wonyoung's hands clung onto Eunbi as if her life depended on it, only letting go when Eunbi finally unclasped the younger's bra.

"Ah..." Wonyoung gasped as she felt Eunbi immediately begin to gently suck on her tits, wriggling slightly as she tried to cope with the stimulation.

"Eunbi-ah..." She sighed as Eunbi began to kneed her other breast, before moving back to kiss the girl, who was now flustered and desperate.

"Dropping the formalities, are we?" Eunbi smirked. She wanted to taste every part of Wonyoung, but since it was the girl's first time, she thought to be more considerate.

Eunbi began slowly moving her hands downwards, towards the waistband of Wonyoung's skirt, waiting for the younger to give her permission.

Wonyoung nodded slightly, still hazy from the rush of endorphins that flooded her body.

The nod was all Eunbi needed. She immediately began to fumble around with the younger's skirt, until eventually it loosened. Wonyoung stood up slightly, letting her skirt fall gently to the ground as Eunbi began lightly tracing around her slit through her underwear.

Wonyoung groaned as positioned herself over Eunbi once again.

"Unnie...". Her voice quivered, and she closed her eyes as she leant against Eunbi's shoulder.

Eunbi didn't let up, continuing to play with the younger's breasts whilst kissing her neck and collarbone; her other hand was occupied down below.

With how jolty Wonyoung was becoming, she knew she was close. But instead of letting her get her release, Eunbi had other plans.

She motioned Wonyoung to get off of her, before the older took off her own clothes. Eunbi caught a glimpse of Wonyoung, who still looked flustered as she didn't know where to look.

"Wonyoung", Eunbi called as she lay down. She reached up to grab Wonyoung's head softly, guiding her between her thighs.

Wonyoung hesitated. She had never eaten someone out before, but Eunbi seemed insistent on letting her try.

"It's okay, just use your tongue and we'll go from there", Eunbi laughed halfheartedly, before moaning quietly as she felt the cool wetness of Wonyoung's tongue press against her entrance.

"Wonyoung..." Eunbi gasped as the maknae began to taste their leader. If she didn't know who was eating her out, Eunbi would've swore that it would not have been someone's first time.

Unexpectedly, Wonyoung inserted a finger, causing Eunbi to bring her legs together and groan. 

"Fuck... Wonyoung... where'd you learn that..." Eunbi mumbled, firmly pressing Wonyoung's head against her core, feeling every inch that Wonyoung lapped up.

Eunbi never got an answer, but it was working well.

She was close, and though slightly ashamed that she was losing it so quickly, she liked to blame it on the fact that Sakura just came inside of her earlier.

"Don't stop, baby don't stop..." Eunbi continued to groan, as she felt herself about to explode. 

Wonyoung was struggling for air, but she knew Eunbi was close. With one last thrust of her finger, Eunbi came undone, moaning shortly but loudly, as she grinded her core against Wonyoung's face.

A fleeting thought passed her, that she may have been too rough, but at this point in time, all she cared about was her own release.

When Eunbi finally came down from her high, panting, she raised her head slightly to meet Wonyoung, who sat kneeled in between her legs. Her hair was messy, and her mouth was wet, presumably from Eunbi's slick or her own saliva.

Eunbi had never seen Wonyoung like this before, her eyes almost silently begging for more.

The oldest sat up, suddenly pulling Wonyoung back on top of her as they deeply kissed. 

Eunbi hastily shifted Wonyoung's panties aside, licking her fingers before teasingly tracing the younger's lips.

"Ugh... Unnie..." Wonyoung's panting grew louder as Eunbi continued to tease the youngest, occasionally brushing over her hyper-sensitive clit, causing her to moan.

It was only when Eunbi slowly pushed two digits into her that Wonyoung began to fall apart.

Wonyoung wasn't... experienced, so to say, and this was a whole new experience for her.

Eunbi hit parts of her she didn't know existed. She knew exactly where to curl, exactly how fast to thrust, and how deep to go. All Wonyoung felt was euphoria.

The maknae's fingers began to dig deep into Eunbi's back, threatening to draw blood as Eunbi pumped slowly and deeply into Wonyoung, whilst her other hand played with her tits again.

It wasn't long before Wonyoung started to whimper.

"Eunbi... Unnie! Unnie!" Wonyoung gasped rapidly as she felt her coming to her release.

Eunbi stayed silent, moving to kiss her neck gently, all whilst toying with her breasts and steadily pumping faster and faster.

"Unnie!!"

Wonyoung grabbed Eunbi's back so tightly that the latter knew she'd have trouble lying on her back for a while. She buried her face against her leader's neck, shaking wildly as she hit her high.

Her thighs trembled together as Eunbi slowed down her pace, letting their maknae ride out her orgasm.

All Wonyoung could see was white. Never had she experienced something so strong, something that felt as if her body was going to rip in two. Eunbi could feel her walls clenching down on her fingers, and she smiled, proud of her work.

Only Wonyoung's gasps for air could be heard in the room, as she collapsed against the oldest member.

They stayed like that for a while, before Eunbi gently lay the youngest down, letting her rest. Her now faint and steady breaths peacefully filled the room.

Her eyes were half open as they met Eunbi's, who covered her up, before changing back into her own clothes.

"Rest here, I'll head out for now", she smiled soothingly, patting the tired girl on the head before closing the door.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...