Ben 10 Academia(Ben 10 X MHA)

By Fluffyplatypus25

ahem.... It started when an alien device did what it did And stuck itself upon his wrist with secrets that it... More

BIO
1||Origins
2||The Exam
3||Results/Apprehension Test
4||Battle Trial
5||USJ Pt. 1
6||USJ pt. 2
7||Sports festival Begins
8||Sports Festival 2: Electric Boogaloo
9||Ben Tennyson Vs Mina Ashido
10||Ben vs Tokoyami
poll thing
11||Ben Vs Bakugo
12||Hero names
13||Work study
14||Ghosts of the Past
15||Exam prep
16||Glitch
17||Rats Mall
Fanmade Alien Poll
18||Two Heroes pt. 1
19||Two heroes Pt. 2
20||Two Heroes pt.3
21||Two Heroes pt.4
22||Camp
23||Training
24||Doctor's orders
25||Mutants! Mutant! Oh My!
26||Rescue
27||All for one
28||The Symbol of Peace
29||The dorms
30||Super Moves
31||License Exam pt. 1
32||Licence Exam Pt. 2
33||License exam Pt. 3
34||License Exam Pt. 4
35||Mama Mirio here i go reusing jokes
36||Chilled
37||Save the last dance
38||Work Study 2: Overused Joke Boogaloo
39||Unpleasant talk
40||Raid
41||Heroes
42||Crazy bench
43||Echoes of Overhaul
44||Infinite Control
45||Festival
46||Preparation
47||Tea Time
47.5||Late unfinished April fools ig
48||Starting to run outta titles
49||Bakualbum Gently weeps
50||Ben 10 VS Gentle criminal
51||Let it flow! School festival!
52||New Threats
53||Ben babysits Eri and nothing bad happens
54||The Imposter
55||The New Recruit
56||My Albedo Academia
57||Revival Party
58||Albedo: Origins
59||Successor
60||Old Enemies
61||Heroes rising pt. 1
62|| Heroes rising Pt. 2
63||Heroes rising pt. 3
63.5||Trivia
64||All hands on deck
65||Joint Training
66||Bloom
67||Revelations
68||Knighthood
69||I swear if someone says a lewd joke--
70||a Very Ben 10 Christmas
71||Ultimate
72||Reunions
73||Endeavour agency
74||One thing at a time
75||The hellish Todorokis
poll thing 2: Age of Ultron
76||Power
77||THis Fffire
77.5||Wildmutt's secret
78||World's Mission Pt. 1
79||World's mission pt. 2
80||Worlds Mission pt.3
81||World's Mission Pt. 4
82||World mission Pt.5
83||World's Mission Pt. 6
84||Freaks and Geeks
85||Albedo and the Beast
85.5||Trivia 2
86||The Future Speaks Pt.1
87||The Future speaks Pt. 2
88||The Future Speaks pt.3
89||The Future Speaks pt.4
90||The High, Deep Blue sky
91||Calm before the Storm
91.5||Future Playlists
92||A quiet Beginning
93||Mirko, The no. 5 Hero
95|| Kevin 11
96||He'll Never fade away
97||Inheritance
98||The Thrill of destruction
99||Encounter
100||Disaster Walker
101||League of villains vs. UA students
102.5|| April fools 2023
102||Ben Vs Albedo
103||The lesser of two evils

94||One's Justice

782 13 9
By Fluffyplatypus25

Albedo and Ben rush through the forest in XLR8 forms, Albedo seeming to have purposely drawn the fight towards Gunga Villa.

the pro heroes are charging the broken building taking out every villain in their path

"Guess it really is a full-scale attack!" Negative XLR8 chuckles slamming XLR8's head into a tree. "Gotta admit, caught us with our pants down, hell, you might even win... of course you're not, but it's a decent gamble."

XLR8 falls to one knee before reverting to human form, Albedo does the same.

"I'd say we both have about enough juice for one more transformation lasting about 2 more minutes... I probably have more than you since you were in Chamalien before we started.... I'll make it even by going Ultimate... Though it will be troublesome without Johnny."

 "Aw, no more sludge Teleportation to help you escape after I kick your butt again?" Ben taunts as he transforms.

"DIAMONDHEAD!" he announces. "I'm done with games, Albedo.... either you're going down or I am...."

"Then I better bring out the big guns." Albedo smirks as he does the same.

"GRAVATTACK!!!" he roars.

Diamondhead immediately opens fire upon Negative Gravattack.

Shards pierce his rocky skin as he blocks the attack with his forearm.

towering above the Petrosapien Negative Gravattack leaps up punching down upon Diamondhead.

Diamondhead dodges rolling across the grass.

taking the opportunity Negative Gravattack creates a gravity well around Diamondheads body causing him to sink into the earth.

"You heroes truly take on the weight of the world." Negative Gravattack taunts. "Isn't that CRUSHING?!"

Punching his fist into the ground Diamondhead creates a crystal pillar to rise under Negative Gravattack's foot causing him to fall back and release the grip.

"I'm the only one here doing puns!" Diamondhead states as he brushes himself off continuing with another punch into the ground creating a wave of protruding crystal.

Negative Gravattack is encased in crystal as he manages to rip one of his arms out

"Talking about puns at a time like this?" Negative Gravattack questions as using his free arm he activates the Ultimatrix popping up the dial. "I don't think you understand the GRAVITY of this situation...."

he slams down the Ultimatrix going Ultimate.

the increase of size causing the Crystal prison to burst in a shower of glitter.

"ULTIMATE GRAVATTACK!"

in a mere second the crystals are all ripped out of the ground and suspended into the air along with Diamondhead.

"Without ground you can't really do shi--" Ultimate Gravattack remarks before Diamondhead sends one of the floating crystals into his eye.

the hovering Planetoids begin cackling at Ultimate Gravattack.

angered Ultimate Gravattack holds out his palms creating a Gravity grip around Diamondhead repeatedly smashing him into the dirt.

ULTIMATE GRAVATTACK: The Ultimatrix's simulation of an evolved Galilean, double the size, double the trouble. It's Gravikinesis is stronger than its devolved form on top of being able to control Gravity on an area rather than in concentrated spots, along with this its three orbiting Planetoids are completely sentient creatures capable of their own Gravikinesis however it is slightly weaker than that of a base Galilean.

this continues for a few more slams before he throws him through the Villa wall.

Diamondhead is sent tumbling across the floor knocking over Heroes and villains alike as he finally constructs spikes on his forearm to plunge into the floor stopping himself.

Ultimate Gravattack hovers over the villa as both Heroes and Villains look up at the massive creature.

"That's not good..." Edgeshot grunts.

"That looks like Ben's Gravattack!" Kaminari exclaims. "But WAAAAY Bigger!"

Ultimate Gravattack looms over Gunga hill holding out his arms, as he does the entire Villa begins rumbling along with the surrounding area.

"An earthquake?" a hero questions as the Villa's foundations begin to rise.

"You claimed I have no means of escape Tennyson!" he calls out. "But you see I AM the means of escape, once in the air we can take you all out!"

"I need to stop him!" Diamondhead growls as he looks up.

right then his Omnitrix begins flashing red as he's beginning to timeout.

at the exact same time Albedo's Ultimatrix is doing the same.

"Thank god...." Diamondhead sighs as he times out. "Saved by the bell..."

the Villa falls back down causing the heroes and villains to lose balance for a second before continuing to fight.

"Well...." Albedo begins as he falls out of the sky. "Shit...."

he falls between the flowing cement crevice Cementos created and plummets towards his death.

"F*CK! SHIT! C*NT! ARSE!" Albedo screams as he embraces his future as a pancake.

Noticing this Mr. Compress, atop the once hallways, now a balcony sees his comrade falling and reaches out his hand.

"OVER HERE!" he calls out.

reacting quickly Albedo does the same as their fingers brush against each other turning Albedo into a marble.

with him is Toga who quickly grabs the falling marble while Mr. compress pulls her back so she doesn't fall as well.

the schoolgirl serial killer places the Marble down as Mr. compress release his quirk with the snap of his fingers.

"Oh my god..." Albedo groans trying not to vomit. "am I glad to see you guys..."

before near immediately vomiting over the edge....

but lets back pedal to the beginning of the raid, Twice and Hawks were talking in a conference room when the battle began.

"H-Hey..." Twice whimpers. "What's going on?"

Hawks uses his feathers to hold Twice in place

"Hey..." Twice repeats meekly, confused by his friends betrayal.

"I told them the time and day of the attack in code..." Hawks confesses. "Man, it was really tough."

his feathers destroy any cameras in the room cutting off Skeptic.

"The operation this time was basically to intimidate with numbers, so I didn't want to give you, with your double quirk, any extra time."

"Hey...." Twice repeats yet again, still refusing to accept the situation. "I said, 'Hey'.... Wha--?"

"I needed to keep an eye on you at all times." Hawks interrupts. "'Let's review liberation ideology before the meeting.' It was totally natural, right?"

"Hawks...." Twice mutters.

"Please don't put up a fight." Hawks asks as he wields a feather sword. "I'll restrain you like this and hand you over to the police."

Twice glares at Hawks, a mix of sadness and regret filling his mind.

"Wait.... a minute...." he pleas.

tears stream down his face as like with when he brought Overhaul to the league which resulted in Magne being killed and Mr. Compress losing an arm.

Hawks has betrayed them as well.

"N-Not again!" he cries. "It's always my fault!"

he looks at Hawks, his mask soaked in tears.

"I thought I just had to trust you! I thought then if I didn't trust you.... it'd be too sad! That's what I thought..."

a silence is shared between the two

"Thank you..." Hawks remarks. "You were just unlucky."

"Atone for your crimes and start over." Hawks pleas. "I'll help you start over... Because you're a good person."

the battle rages on outside as the two look at each other.

"Shut up...." Twice growls. "is what heroes do?"

Hawks looks down not wanting a fight. "Stop..."

"What do you mean 'start over'? huh?" Twice questions rubbing his head.

"Bubaigawara!" Hawks calls out.

Twice lunges at Hawks as in defence he sends a feather out slashing his mask.

"I HAVEN'T CARED ABOUT MYSELF FOR A LONG TIME!" he cries out.

"I don't want to fight you!" Hawks rationalizes.

"THAT'S JUST WHAT'S CONVENIENT FOR YOU!" Twice snaps back as he creates a cocoon of doubles to take Hawks' attacks.

"My soul only exists...." Twice whimpers. "for the sake of everyone else's happiness...."

all the while Kevin charges through the manor, Fat gum and Tokoyami go down into into the Villain's bunker as the other heroes continue fighting.

Kevin barrels through villains, none giving him a tough fight.

after breaching the bunker however Tokoyami, Kaminari and the other kids are pulled back, minus Kevin considering he's not a student and was just scouted to work under a agency so long as he passed his license exam.

on the side he and Ben have even talked about when Gwen moves back they can start an agency all on their own.

encased in metal Kevin continues fighting down halls.

back with Twice the enraged villain is now fully bloodlust

"I'll take responsibility this time!" Twice exclaims as he's created a legion of doubles to swarm the number 2 hero.

"DIE, HERO!" they roar in unison.

this however is futile as Hawks is easily able to slaughter the doubles faster than they can duplicate.

"I'm amazed at how quickly you're creating them," Hawks remarks. "but since you're doubling and doubling them, they aren't as durable. Even though they've been attacked by the same large covert feathers, some melt and some don't."

"It's so fast, my eyes can't keep up..." Twice mutters in despair.

"After coming this far, I'm not going to let emotions cause me to make a mistake." Hawks coldly states. "If you'd come with me quietly, we could've still done something."

Mud is splattered across the walls as Twice is left seemingly with no options.

"I did like you...." Hawks mutters.

"THESE GUYS ARE MY ONLY FRIENDS!" Twice cries out as he creates doubles of Toga, Mr. Compress, Shigaraki, Spinner, Dabi and a Human Albedo. "DON'T JUST BARGE IN LIKE THAT!"

the Albedo Double immediately tries to activate his faulty Ultimatrix before realizing he's a double.

"Now why would you do this--" he begins before he's cut off

Hawks easily eliminates the doubles along with any other doubles Twice makes.

"IT'S NO USE YOU SCUM!" he sobs. "YOU SCUMMY BASTARD!"

"Taking villains down as quickly as possible..." Hawks mutters. "Why do you think I do that? Because it's the ones who don't give up that are most terrifying for heroes."

Twice rushes Hawks as he pulls out his measuring tape.

"From experience," Hawks continues. "I've seenthat those with strong wills won't lose consciousness."

"SHUT UP!" Twice cries as he's slashed across the chest.

"That's why, Since neither side will give up, all that's left is to kill." Hawks begins about to pin Twice down.

and yet....

as his focus was on Twice....

he didn't notice that Twice had created two more duplicates right before hawks slashed him.

"I couldn't agree more...." a low pitched growl remarks.

gasping as a claw is plunged through his stomach and chicken talons grabs his head.

before he can identify his attackers the one from behind tightens its grip on his head and smashes him into the floor.

Hawks struggles to get up as his visor falls to pieces clutching a stab wound.

"So I'm guessing Ben got that Bird..." he coughs staring down two doubles.

Negative Kickin' hawk

and Negative Rath

Hawks tries to take them out quickly but the Omnitrix's two most skilled fighters are able to dodge

while their physical strength and durability are hindered by their identities as doubles, their speed and reflexes are just as sharp as the originals.

Negative Kickin' hawk rushes towards Twice to help him up as Negative Rath clashes blade with Hawks.

"N-Need to get out..." Twice whimpers.

"I got you buddy..." Negative Kickin' hawk reassures. "I may just be one of your doubles, but I care about you just as much as the original...."

"Ben told me about you...." Hawks remarks as he struggles against even a diminished Rath's strength. "During his study with me, wouldn't stop telling me all about almost every transformation..... he said you were the stupidest of them all.... is that true?"

enraged by the insult Negative Rath pushes Hawks back with a growl.

"NOW LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHIN' NUMBER 2 ZERO, HAWKS!" he roars. "RATH AIN'T STUPID! YER STUPID!!! ALSO RATH DOESN'T RECALL THAT EVER HAPPENING!"

"That's right..." Hawks agrees as feathers plunge into the distracted Rath's back.

"However what Ben DID say is that while you make him reckless, you more than make up for it by the ability to take just as much if not more than you can dish out...."

Negative Rath begins melting as he takes swings at Hawks, slowing down with each strike.

"But you don't have that durability..... so you're easy to deal with...."

he kicks the mound of rath splattering him across the floor.

Negative Kickin' hawks places Twice down leaping at Hawks

"I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY FRIEND ANYMORE!" Kickin' hawks caws in a fury. "HE TRUSTED YOU AND NOW HE'S REGRETIN' IT WHEN HE SHOULDN'T!"

the two meet blades matching strength.

"IT'S NOT HIS FAULT YER JUST A STEAMING PILE OF SHIT LEFT OUT TO FESTER ON THE OLD MANS DOORSTEP WE CALL SOCIETY!!!"

"What?" Hawks asks genuinely confused before he struck across the head, slashing his face.

Negative Kickin' Hawk begins.....

Kickin' Hawks.

Hawks is sent back as he attempts to take him out as well.

"I haven't seen you yet though..." Hawks remarks.

he's having trouble with this one as Kickin' hawks is not as quick to anger as Rath is and is just as fast if not faster.

nowhere near as fast as Hawks but still swift enough to barely avoid feathers.

however as we catch up to the present this is the moment Ultimate Gravattack attempted to raise the villa causing everyone to lose balance and make Negative Kickin' Hawk trip.

enough time for Hawks to quickly slit his throat with a feather blade.

"Twice.... I'm sorry...." he mutters before collapsing into a pile of mud.

Twice tries to escape out the door before Hawks quickly grabs him and puts a blade to his neck.

"You lot.... don't deserve to be called 'heroes'..." Twice wheezes, barely able to move. "It's always like this... Everyone always abandons the down and out."

tears stream down his face as the emotionless hawks glares down at him.

"You don't know, do you?" Twice questions. "How Toga wraps me up gently with her handkerchief."

Twice continues rambling

"H-Hey, did you know? This is the second time. The second time... I got everyone caught up in a trap like this. Toga won't be wrapping me up anymore, huh...?"

Hawks prepares to plunge his sword into Twice, giving him a painless death.

"But that's fine." Twice reassures himself. "I just want.... to protect everyone's happiness!"

"I'll let them know..." Hawks says as he thrusts forwards.

however before the attack can land a torrent of blue fire engulfs the room

Hawks evades, however his feathers are burned away as Dabi enters the scene.

"No need..." he remarks. "I heard it all...."

he places his boot on the hero's face, making sure to dig the heels into the slash marks from Kickin' hawk.

"You didn't notice me, did you?" he inquires. "You WERE distracted by your emotions! You made a mistake, hero!"

"D-Dabi..." Twice whimpers.

"Twice..." Dabi consoles. "You didn't do anything wrong. It's always the HEROES who are in the wrong."

"RIGHT?!"

Dabi ignites his leg attempting to incinerate Hawks.

However Hawks manages to grab Twice and evade him again

"No way!" Dabi exclaims in surprise

Hawks barely manages to get out of the flames before rolling across the floor.

"But well, you've lost a lot of your weapons." Dabi reassures himself.

what little remain of Hawks' feathers are the small amount still on his back, the rest burnt to cinders.

"You were about to burn up your friend, too." Hawks states.

"It's fine." Dabi scoffs. "Heroes are known for being able to save lives in an instant."

"Ironic isn't it...." Hawks sighs. "You're acting like you already knew I'd betray you. Don't tell me you figured it out?"

"There was nothing to figure out." Dabi scoffs. "I never trusted you to begin with..."

"Even though I did so many dangerous things to gain your trust." Hawks inquires.

"I'm thankful for that, at least." Dabi sighs.

Hawks begins trying to figure out a way out of this situation.

he's already in a weakened state.

stab wound from Rath, several bruises from Kickin' hawk, and most of his feathers are burnt.

not only is he at a disadvantage, he's in an enclosed space....

however he needs to achieve his primary objective.

he's avoided hitting any of Twice's vital spots, just muscles and bones.

if he can just carry him out--

suddenly Twice creates a double as the mud construct grapples Hawks Twice grabs a handkerchief and runs.

"BURN HIM TO CINDERS! BOTH OF YOU!!!" he cries out getting out of the way.

It's only now that Hawks realizes the arms that bind him are burly, made of wood.

"Always wanted to compare heat!" a nasally voice calls out.

Hawks struggles to fight against the strength of a double Ultimate swampfire

he's engulfed in the combined flames of Dabi and Ultimate swampfire.

"That's hot!" Twice mutters. "That's cold!"

Dabi looks at Twice grinning ear to ear

"With just one of you, you could kick all the heroes to the curb! GO WILD! Everyone's waiting for you!"

"Y-Yeah..." Twice mutters as he throws his limp body forward towards the door high fiving Dabi

"WAIT!" a voice calls out, Ultimate swampfire....

his regenerative factor making him nearly as durable as the original

 "He went out the window!"

Hawks had indeed flown out the window and circled around and was now moments away from cutting down Twice.

in a panic Dabi calls out a name.

"KEIGO TAKAMI!"

Hawks is caught off guard as he questions how Dabi knows his Real name, a name that should be confidencial.

taking the opportunity Dabi creates a wave of flames to attack Hawks as Ultimate swampfire shoots him out of the sky.

however through the flames a figure smashes into Dabi, a figure who'd seen Dabi earlier and followed him.

Kevin Levin, using a coating of stone to endure the flames.

Dabi slams into a wall as Ultimate Swampfire looks over seeing Kevin.

"Dammit, what's HE doing here?!" he growls turning his attention away from Hawks.

Kevin had suspicions when he saw Dabi on TV....

the Quirk and scars were a give away, but he was never 100% sure....

until he saw him here....

in this moment he's confident....

This isn't the first time Kevin's encountered Dabi....

that moment was reserved for 6 years ago....

NEXT TIME, KEVIN 11: ORIGINS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 255 19
A Soul Eater and My Hero Academia Crossover ( I do not own either animes) Izuku Midoriya one of Death's Death Scythes created by Kid himself. They ar...
32.5K 513 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...
12.9K 303 10
In a world where 80% of the population is born with superpowers and inhuman abilities of some kind, 14-year-old Izuku Midoriya longs to become a pro...
62.7K 549 10
Izuku Midoriya aspires to be hero. He was told constantly that he couldn't be one, but he won't listen to them. He'll prove them all wrong. He might'...