SADISTIC: ALWAYS & FOREVER

By TheeJasCole

"Some people can change... but it's just not me." More

CASTING.
PLEASE READ...
A new dawn, a new day.
memory lane.
Favorite.
On the line.
Finer.
Crash out.
Pills n automobiles
pills n potions
The signs.
Nobody's Business.

Pins.

1.5K 79 78
By TheeJasCole

" Naeomi?" Cameron says sternly as we sit inside of the car, sitting in front of our house.

I keep looking at the tinted dark window, tears running down my face. This nigga is so embarrassing. I dont even know why I'm even staying in the fuck marriage. It hasn't been shit for years. I don't know why I just won't let him go.

" Naeomi you hear me fucking calling you", he says, grabbing my arm roughly .

" Let me go Cameron ", I say, speaking for the first time.

   " You hear me fucking talking to you, and you ignoring me,  you know I hate that shit", he says, his tone still agressive.

   " I do and I really dont give a fuck Cameron", I say to him, glaring at him.

    " I dont know why I brought your fat ass with me to this party anyway", he says harshly, referring to Metro booming party.

     " So you're gonna go back to this again? After you told me last time you didn't mean it", I ask him, shocked with his words.

    " Well I fucking do, I miss when you was skinny, like-"

   " like who that bitch at the party you kept drooling over?" I ask him, tears in my eyes.

    " Dont, dont be tryna cry like you the victim Naeomi ", he says shaking his head.

    " I AM the fucking Victim CAMERON! You think I dont know you be fucking on other hoes behind my back, because you're not fucking me", I yell, hitting the car.

      " Dont fucking hit my shit! YOU AIN'T BUY FUCKING CAR!" He yells getting in my face.

       " YES THE FUCK I DID! Your fucking music is flopping I'm paying the Bill's in this bitch, as well as buying your clothes and cars!" I yell, pointing in his face.

      " I dont gotta deal with this shit", he says laughing,  after a moment of silence.

     " What are you saying?" I ask him,  looking down at my lap.

    " I'm leaving", he says, taking the keys out the car.

     " And going where? Where the fuck are you gonna go Cameron?" I demand, following him out the car to the house.

       " You know where I'm finna go Naeomi ", he says laughing unlocking the door to our home.

      " Cameron don't fucking play with me, I know you're not about to do this", I say, becoming emotional again.

    " Yeah, I'm going over Kris House", he says.

     " Did you just say her fucking name in my house?" I ask him a smile spreading across my face as we stand in the kitchen.

      " Naeomi... dont even make no scene the kids are asleep", he says glaring at me.

      " you said her fucking name,  in MY HOUSE, what the hell is wrong with you?" I say laughing walking over to where the knives were.

     " Naeomi... -"

" SHUT THE FUCK UP CAMERON,  YOU WANTED THIS, SO NOW IM GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU", I yell, charging at him with the knife.

    He wasnt even paying attention to the fact he backed himself into the wall, so we were just wrestling, swinging on each other, he got some hits on me, in my face, I got some hits too in, but u was mainly scratching him up. he was swinging me all around the kitchen knocking everything down, but I was determined to stab this nigga,  I was tired of his bullshit.

" Naeomi, cameron are you two okay?" I hear Crys yells running down the stairs.

    " MOMMY PLEASE STOP TRYNA HURT DADDY!" Dior screams, running down the stairs.

    " DADDY, MOMMY STOP!" Daylin yells, I could tell he was right there.

    " Get yo crazy ass off of me!" Cameron yells finally shaking me off of him, but I cut him deeply in his arm making him yell.

       " Get the fuck out my house", I say, sitting on the floor, looking at the bloddy knife.

       " You got a fucking problem, fat ass bitch ", he says, shaking his head as he walks out the door.

     " Daddy please dont go", Dior yells, but Cameron slams the door.

      I break down in tears, dropping the knife on the floor. I couldnt even keep my composer. I could hear the twins run over to me, wrapping both of their arms around me, trying to console me.

     " Its okay mommy", The both of them say.

      I cry for a few more minutes before I get off the floor, grabbing my phone off the counter to try to call Cameron but it goes straight to Voicemail which means his phone is off.

   " Naeomi are you okay?" Crys asks, rubbing my back as she stands besides me.

     " Yeah, I just had a little moment ", I lie, giving her a small smile.

   " You sure, she asks?" She asks, looking at me.

    " postive", I say, trying to assure her I was okay.

     " Mommy is so sorry, this will never happen again, " I say to Dior and Daylin, bending down to wipe their tears.

      " You promise?" Dior asks, looking at me.

     " Yes, I promise ", I say smiling,  kissing her nose.

     " Mommy your eye is black", Daylin says, kissing my eye which was throbbing.

       " I know baby, hey go upstairs, I'll be up there in a second", I say to them.

     " You're going to read us a bedtime story?" Dior asks.

     " Yes so go pick a story and I'll be up there to read", I say smiling.

  I watch the two of them run up the stairs. I hated that they just seen that, I know they come from an abusive background, I was trying to make sure they never seen anything like this.

      " You know my sister was in a situation like this, her boyfriend abusive,  she ended up dying", Crys says in a sad tone.

        " It's not all Cameron's fault the reason why our marriage is like this, we all have a part to play", I tell her.

      " Who cheated first?" She asks me.

    " Him", I say,  looking down, taking a deep breath.

      " You need to think about what's best for you and the kids, just a food for thought", she says patting my shoulder.

    " Thank you Crys", I say giving her a closed lip smile.

       " No problem? You want me to go check on the kids?" She asks me..

     " Yes, I'll be in there in a minute ", I say walking away towards the staircase.

   I head upstairs to my bedroom,  I take off my fancy dress, the jewelry,  I clean my face from the make up, sweat, and blood. I had a black eye and busted lip. I sigh, going into the shower to cleanse myself. I shower until the hot water ran out. I dry off, lotion up, slip on a big t shirt and some panties along with my cute pink fuzzy slides. I wrapped up my long hair, going into my medicine cabinet to grab some percs to pop me one. It's been so long, I just needed to numb the pain so i could sleep through the night.

    I stood in front of my bed, I didnt even want to lie down, I just felt like it was a bed full of lies. Nothing true to it, or my relationship anymore. I needed an escape.

      My phone starts to ring, I frown looking at my hand, it was an unknown number. Something was telling me to let it ring, but I don't.  I answer it..

    " Hello, Naeomi Anderson speaking ", I say, plainly.

    " Wassup lil folks,  this King Von, I think you got my kids", he says.

         " Yeah... I do, you want to see them?" I ask him,  folding my arms as if he could see me.

       " Yeah, but can we meet up first to talk?" He asks.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Lol let the games begin

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

Jas b is out PEACCCEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 7.4K 66
I do all of em. If you just as in love with someone you will never have a chance with, but can't help but imagine yourself with them, this is the per...
41.3K 1.4K 17
See, mama, she raised her a savage Went and took it if I didn't have it See, I can do magic I can get rid of my gun And still beat your ass like you...
3.3K 122 12
[ ON HOLD] Seems like I can't get away from you Broken hearts were made for two, I guess
288K 7K 45
π’Ÿπ‘œ π“Žπ‘œπ“Š π‘…π‘’π’Άπ“π“π“Ž πΏπ‘œπ“‹π‘’ 𝑀𝑒 π’Ÿπ“Šπ“‡π“€ ?