LOVE YOURZ

Autorstwa daprettiestt_nii

❝AND LIFE CAN'T BE NO FAIRYTALE, NO ONCE UPON A TIME. BUT I BE GODDAMNED IF A NIGGA DON'T BE TRYIN'.❞ ORIGINA... WiΔ™cej

𝟎𝟎.
𝟎𝟏.
𝟎𝟐.
πŸŽπŸ‘.
πŸŽπŸ’.
πŸŽπŸ“.
πŸŽπŸ”.
πŸŽπŸ•.
πŸŽπŸ—.
𝟏𝟎.
𝟏𝟏.
𝟏𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
𝟐𝟎.
𝟐𝟏.
𝟐𝟐.
πŸπŸ‘.
πŸπŸ’.
πŸπŸ“.
πŸπŸ”.
πŸπŸ•.
πŸπŸ–.
πŸπŸ—.
πŸ‘πŸŽ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ.
πŸ‘πŸ‘.
πŸ‘πŸ’.
πŸ‘πŸ“.
πŸ‘πŸ”.
πŸ‘πŸ•.
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 π’π“πŽπ‘π˜!

πŸŽπŸ–.

1.8K 89 11
Autorstwa daprettiestt_nii

excuse all mistakes.

𝐓𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟐𝟕𝐓𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟔:𝟑𝟗𝐏𝐌

KJ AND I WAS SITTING IN THE CAR eating some ChickFilA while we listened to Slow Down by Bobby V. I'm glad he was eating because again it was very unhealthy. And after talking about everything I felt so much better. Like I was getting constant butterflies and I could just tell I wouldn't regret this.

If you looked at KJ and his siblings you would never assume they been through bad shit. Hearing that KJ father had left him and started another family hurt me. It had me questioning myself too because why? Then his ex girlfriend use to abuse him like I wanted to fight her now. 'Cause why? Like bitch.

I saw you walking
Down on Melrose
You looked like an angel
Straight out of Heaven, girl

I was blown away by
Your sexiness
All I have to do is
Catch up to you

"Slow down I just wanna get to know you, but don't turn around 'cause that pretty round thing looks good to me." KJ sung lowly as he dipped a fry in the Polynesian Sauce. "Slow down never seen anything so lovely."

"This song so good."

"I'm glad you listen to music like this. Who else you listen to?" He looked at me.

"I like— love Bryson Tiller, H.E.R, Jhené Aiko, Kehlani, PartyNextDoor, Summer Walker, SZA, and yeah. I just started liking Brent Faiyaz in the group he's in, Sonder. It's rare that I listen to Hip Hop music, but when I do I be turnt."

"Shidddd, I can tell from Friday when you, Kova, Orlando, and Urijah was rapping." He laughed.

"I really love listening to music like it puts me in a better mood. Sometimes I can just be in my room playing music loudly on my speaker and be dancing. Or I could be singing my heart out."

"Fasho, that's how I be at work. Music like a distraction, I fucks with it." He grabbed a fry from my bag.

"Aww your nails are so clean." I grabbed his hand once he put the fry in his mouth. Unlike most man, his were actually clean and painted with clear nail polish. "And you get them done, green flag."

"Hell yeah, not even that. My hygiene stay on point. I bathe with Dove soap, I take showers and actually clean what I'm suppose to clean. Niggas don't wash they balls, but guess what? I do. I'm clean as fuck. I drink a lot of water too."

"Okay, check you out."

"Yeah check me out. What's your favorite water?"

"I love Walmart water." I shrugged. "So I'm just gone say purified. I hate that deer park water, it's like I can taste the minerals. Don't that mean it's good for you? I don't even know, what about you?"

"I like purified water. What was your favorite subject in school?"

"Reading, what about you?"

He took another fry. "I liked Math."

"Mm, what you doing tomorrow?" I asked but I was just asking to ask. Tomorrow I was probably going to just sleep in.

"Work."

"KJ working all the time isn't healthy. You deserve a day off or something to do things you like doing. What you like doing?"

"Stop calling me KJ, True. I told you my first name for a reason so use it."

"Okay, Kaire. What you like doing?" I sipped on my Vanilla Milkshake.

"I like drawing."

"Okay so stop going in on the days you don't work and chill at home drawing instead. Catch up on sleep or something. 'Cause if I'm working on getting myself healthy inside and outside then best believe you are too."

"Aight." He chuckled.

"What's your full name?"

"Kaire Keanu Jones."

"Your middle name is unique as fuck."

"Shid, what's yours?" He leaned his seat back a little.

"True Salayah Evans."

"Yo' shit hard I like it. What Youngboy said? I like it I think that it's different. Ion really know what he said, but it was something like that. You got a good relationship with your parents?"

"Well as of right now I don't. I'm not really cool with my dad because he made me feel unwanted." I told him looking out the window. It was raining and that's real good 'cause I slept better when it rained.

"How he make you feel unwanted?"

"I called my mom and he picked up. It wasn't his first because he did it the day before. Only this time he was just like 'Why True just why', and I instantly felt unwanted. He stated that I called every single day and he would at least want some time with my mom. My thing is, he do gets time with her. He sees her more than I do. I call once a day and I only be on the phone with my mom ten to fifteen minute's depending. He apologized Saturday, but I can't help but to still feel unwanted, you know?"

"I feel you and he wrong as fuck for that. Now I bet he probably like I miss my daughter and shit, why she don't call no more."

"He definitely is like that. He been texting me trying to get on the phone but I'm not done with it. It's literally fuck him and I don't even talk to my mom how I use to. Simply because he ruined that for me. I feel like every time I call her he gone pick up. I text her though, she doesn't like it, but she understands."

"What yo' people do? My momma a hairstylist. She actually owns her own shop, it's called Lorelai Hair Salon."

"I been there before. It's so nice and welcoming there. I'm suppose to be going soon, I don't know what style I'ma get. Anyways, my dad owns a barbershop and he works there. Even though I feel like he should be a Chef because his cooking is top tier."

"Y'all better come up here and get one of these. My fault, continue." He laughed and I laugh right along with him.

"My mom is a Hair Influencer, Police Chief and Youtuber."

"I fuck with it." He nodded yawning.

"Yeah go head and take me back home. Even though I wouldn't mind going to sleep right here right now." I yawned too and he pulled the car.

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟑𝟎𝐓𝐇
𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐓𝐗 ➩ 𝟐:𝟎𝟔𝐏𝐌

SWIPE

Liked by mrs.ashantievans_ and 56,077 others
@true.xo pretty with no effort so imagine when i apply pressure 💋.

View all comments

@mrs.ashantievans_ my baby😽💕.

@backend.kj you so beautiful❤️
     ↳ @true.xo thank you❤️ @backend.kj

@mrsaviorevans ❤️❤️❤️

@d1.bril_ 😍

3hrs ago

kaire🖤
Today 2:06PM

where you at?

im outside lol. i had to give myself a lil speech because its tooooo many cars in the driveway
Read 2:06PM

it's str8. my folks nice, yeen got nothing to worry about. im finna come get you.

....ok
Delievered

For some reason I felt like he was lying. They might be nice to you because you're family. Sighing, I grabbed my necessities which included Kova gift and my bathing suit. Her birthday party started at 12PM and I was late because I decided to go gift shopping for her late. Knowing damn well I should have went earlier. Especially since I wasn't the type to be late to any events. It's straight though.

Hearing a knock on the window, I unlocked my car door and opened it. Kaire looked at me before sucking his teeth causing me to furrow my brows.

que? like what's the problem?

"What?" I questioned closing the door.

"Stop playing with me. When have I ever let you open doors around me?" He raised a brow looking fine as fuck. He had his swimming trunks on and had water running down his chest. Of course I looked who wouldn't? "Huh?"

"Never."

"Aight then, that don't mean start doing it now. Why you late?"

"Because I decided to go gift shopping last minute. I hope she like it because I seriously didn't know what to get."

"What you get?" He started walking and I followed behind him.

"Jewelry, do she like jewelry?" I asked as we walked into the garage and into the house. I smelled the aroma as soon as I stepped foot inside. He stopped deciding if he wanted to go into the kitchen or living room first. After like a minute, he decided to go into the living room.

"Yeah." He held onto my hand and we stood in front of the tv. Everybody that was talking prior to us walking in stopped and put their attention onto us.

"Who's this pretty girl?" A elder lady asked assuming it was his grandma. She was so pretty.

"Y'all this True, True that's my Grandma Shay, that's my Auntie Nova and Xianna, my Uncle Robert, and my Grandad Henry." He introduced me to them.

"Hey." I waved and his grandma Shay smiled looking at the two of us.

"Come here, baby. You is so adorable." She said and I looked at Kaire. He grabbed the things I had in my hand and I walked to where she was. "Give me a hug."

I gave her a hug and everyone else who had their arms. Oh, they were nice.

"How old are you?" Robert asked shooing Kaire to get from in front of the tv.

"I'm eighteen."

"Oh, you a baby. You in college?" Nova questioned. Her and Xianna looked very much alike. twins? maybe.

"I'm about to in August. I'm going to University of Houston to major in Nursing."

"Whew, chile. I remember when I was majoring in Nursing. It was hard, but as long as you study and stay on yo' shit then you should be good. If you need any help when you start ask Kaire to give you my number. I still have my notes and everything." Xianna said and I nodded.

"Well I'm glad you got your shit together 'cause a lot of young ladies and man don't know what they want they want. What you do job wise?"

"I'm a Youtuber."

"Really? What's yo' channel? I'll support you, baby."

yeah i like them.

"True dot xo."

"This it?" She turned her phone around to show me and I nodded. "Bet, well I'm gone let Kaire have you. He standing right there rolling his eyes and shit."

"Okay, it was nice meeting y'all." I smiled following behind Kaire as we made our way into the kitchen. It was like three people in here.

"Momma." Kaire called out and a older lady that looked just like Kova turned around. "This True, True this my momma but you can call her momma Kiara."

"Hi." I said.

"Hey, Baby. Oh, didn't I do your hair one time?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well nice to meet you again. Kova been going around the house saying how she had a friend and her name was True. How are you? And you can put the gifts on the table right there."

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm breathing. Ian gone hold you too long. These are my two bestfriends, Dallas and Naomi."

"Hey." I waved at them and they looked up from their phone waving as well.

"I appreciate you for showing up and getting her a gift. It means a lot and you can change upstairs in the bathroom. Kaire show her where the bathroom at so she can change. Why you walking around my house while water dripping from yo' body?" She furrowed her eyebrows and Kaire chuckled.

"Come on, True." He held onto my hand and we walked upstairs. He led me to the bathroom that was decorated nicely. "I'm gone be out here when you finish."

"Okay." I grabbed the bag from his hand that he was still holding onto and went into the bathroom. I locked the door before going into the bag and getting out the bathing suit. It was so cute.

Once I put the bathing suit on and the cover up. I grabbed my towel and the bag itself and stepped out the bathroom.

"You ready?" He pulled his bottom lip into his mouth and I nodded. "Now you 'bout to meet my cousins."

"Mhmm."

"And don't be putting yo' feet in the water. You jumping in the water, allat."

I laughed. "I'm not jumping in the water, Kaire."

"I like the way my name sound when it rolls off yo' tongue." He smirked grabbing my hand and we went downstairs right to the backyard.

Solo by Future was playing and Kova was yelling them lyrics. Period, as she should. She looked so happy and after hearing everything she went through, she deserved it.

I went to put my things down on the Lounge Chair and walked down the steps that went into the pool. The water was real cold, but I wasn't complaining because it quickly went away.

"My family seem cool?" Kaire asked pulling me closer to him.

"Yeah, I really thought you was lying when you said they were nice. I really like your mom and your Auntie Xianna." I told him looking at Kova who was making her way over here.

"Hey, True. I really didn't think you was coming." She gave me a hug.

"I wouldn't do you like that, you okay?" I asked because she seemed a lil sad.

"Kova." Kaire sucked his teeth looking at her as well. "Everything gone be alright, bruh. Don't focus on that shit. What I told you this morning?"

"That it's my birthday and don't let nothing ruin that."

"And you letting shit ruin that. Fuck that man, for real. I know it ain't much, but you got me. Turn up lil girl." He told her and she nodded. "You spoke to Heaven?"

"Nope."

"Why?"

"I don't know it feels weird."

"Mmcht, go speak to that girl." He said seriously and she went over there. "Heaven our cousin on our dad side. Kova don't like nobody on his side, but Heaven ain't do shit, you feel me?"

"Yeah."

"Kova like this every single year though. She always get sad because she wish our dad was here to celebrate her birthday with her. Ion know what to do. I try everything I can but I know it ain't enough. And I can't tell ha' how to feel 'cause she has a right to feel the way she feel."

"You right, but it's really gone take her awhile to get use to the fact that he really left y'all. Didn't you tell me she was a daddy's girl?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yeah it's definitely gone take her a while to actually get over it. Just give her time, but I can distract her from it. 'Cause again it is her birthday and she deserve to be happy for her birthday."

"I appreciate for real." He kissed my forehead before going over to Orlando and Urijah.

I waved at them and made my way to where Kova was. She was with Heaven and another girl.

"Hi, who you?" The girl asked with raised eyebrows.

"True and you are?"

"Melani."

"That's my cousin on my mom's side, she's Urijah's sister. Heaven is my cousin on my dad's side. This True, she's my friend and Kaire's soon to be girlfriend." She said.

"Oh, I remember you. I work with Kaire at the tattoo shop. I seen you walk in one day, but you didn't see me though. How old is you?"

"It's how old are you."

"Laugh my ass off you always tryna be the grammar police." Melani waved Kova off and put her attention back onto me.

"Eighteen."

"Same, girl."

Heaven was more closed off and she reminded me of my old self. I didn't want to be rude or anything so I spoke and that was it.

"You plan on going to college?" Melani asked.

"Yeah, University of Houston."

"I finally have somebody who going to the same college as me. Everybody always trying to get out of Houston or whatever. Like it's not even bad here. You live here or?"

"I live here as of right now, but I'm from Sacramento, California." I looked at Kaire who was already staring at me. He had his bottom lip pulled in as usual looking fine as ever.

"You and Kaire?" She looked at me and back at Kaire. "I'm glad he's finally talking to someone. Ion know I can just tell you mean something to him. If you are his 'soon to be girlfriend', don't hurt him. My cousins already been through too much and I just can't allow another person to hurt them. You know?"

"Yeah I understand and I'm not gone hurt him." I told her and she nodded.

"Well you seem like cool people and I wouldn't mind getting your number. I'm gone get it later after we get out the pool."

"Alright, that's cool."

"Ou this my song!" Kova yelled.

It was F.N.F with Glorilla, JT and Latto. JT really ate her part the fuck up, period.

"Bitch, I'm fuck nigga free, broke nigga free! Nigga, play wit' yo dick, not me!" Kova yelled.

"I'm F-R-E-E, fuck nigga free that mean I ain't gotta worry 'bout no fuck nigga cheating!" Melani patted her chest like she felt the lyrics or something 'causing for me to laugh.

"And I'm S-I-N-G-L-E again outside hanging out the window with my ratchet-ass friends!" I yelled too.

Let's go! (Go, go, go, go)

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you!" We all sung and Kova covered up her face as the camera was on her. I hated being song Happy Birthday for some reason it was embarrassing, but that's just me though.

"Girl if youn remove yo' hands from your face. You is not shy." Their Grandma Shay said causing a couple people to laugh.

After we sung her Happy Birthday we all started to fix our plates. Their mom said that Kova was going to open the gifts later on today. She said that everybody could just eat and when she said that everybody and I mean everybody scattered like roaches. Lol, but I just waited till everyone finished.

"Who your parents?" Xianna asked eating some BBQ Chicken.

"Ashanti and Savior."

"Ashanti Evans? I knew I knew you from somewhere. I follow your mom on Instagram and she always posting you. You look just like your momma."

"Oh for real?"

"Mhmm, I sent your momma a wig before and everything."

"Oh, that's wassup." I said. I really didn't know what else to say. It was like my social battery was dying down and at this point I really just wanted to be in my bed.

I did have fun today. Kova, Melani, and I were singing almost every song that played loudly on the speaker. We even got dunked in the pool by Kaire, Orlando, and Urijah— it was fun.

Xianna ended up leaving and I sat down in a chair and got on my phone. I went to Instagram and looked at the post I posted. Earlier I peeped that Brazil commented on my post. I could've sworn I blocked him on all social media's unless he created another account.

So while I had the time I blocked him.

"True." I heard Kaire's voice causing for me to look up. He handed me a plate and I smiled. "Ian know if you wanted Corn Bread or Yams."

"I did, thank you." I said looking at all the Mac and Cheese he gave me. I began eating nodding my head at how good everything was. I definitely appreciated him for this.

a/n;

yeah i dont feel like typing anymore because i feel a writers block coming up and ian tryna deal with that. i know the second half of this chapter was boring & i apologize.

so do we like kaire's (kj) family?
they cool especially Xianna.

do we like kj's mom?

also brazil or kj ex girlfriend won't be a problem. they gone stay where they belong.

do yall feel like kova has a reason to feel some type of way about heaven?
    — honestly no.

w/c; 3394 words

Czytaj Dalej

To TeΕΌ Polubisz

2.1K 94 9
While looking for the scavenger Rey, the Knights feel a dark force user and discover a girl at a brothel. What secrets is Isolde hiding? 18+
208K 4.8K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
333K 6.3K 36
"Did he touch you inappropriately?" "............." "Answer me or I'll hunt him down and kill him." "........" "Princess, talk now." "Y.......y...yes...
26.2K 921 37
"On my worst days I'll still choose you".......