π—¦π— π—œπ—Ÿπ—˜π—¦ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—£π—’π—¦π—˜οΏ½...

By IoversIane

π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› the children of a bunch of celebrities move into a house together (cover by ashe) More

π—¦π— π—œπ—Ÿπ—˜π—¦ 𝗔𝗑𝗗 π—£π—’π—¦π—˜π—¦
π— π—”π—œπ—¦π—œπ—˜ 𝗦π—ͺπ—œπ—™π—§
𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧
𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 π—½π˜ 𝗢𝗢
π—Ÿπ—’π—©π—˜ π—œπ—‘π—§π—˜π—₯π—˜π—¦π—§π—¦
𝗣π—₯π—’π—Ÿπ—’π—šπ—¨π—˜
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ π—’π—‘π—˜
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 𝗧π—ͺ𝗒
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ π—™π—œπ—©π—˜
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ π—¦π—œπ—«
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
π——π—œπ—¦π—– π—¦π—˜π—₯π—©π—˜π—₯ !
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ π—§π—˜π—‘
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ π—˜π—Ÿπ—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—Ÿπ—©π—˜
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ π—§π—›π—œπ—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ π—™π—œπ—™π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘

π—–π—›π—”π—£π—§π—˜π—₯ 𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯

63 10 127
By IoversIane

chapter four . furniture moving

"So , I like Adonis ." Elizabeth told Maisie , her arms crossed against her chest . She had woken up the brunette from the sleeping group in the living room , telling her she needed to have a 'chat' with her .

"Oh ." Was all the daughter of Taylor Swift managed to say . She awkwardly looked down at her hands . "That's a hard thing to put on a person ."

"Why's that ?" Elizabeth feigned innocence , looking at her sympathetically . "Don't tell me you've been catching feelings ? I'd be heartbroken ."

"Um ." Maisie messed with her hands , trying to find the proper words to say . "No , I don't wanna start anything ."

"Well thanks . I'm glad ." She smiled , "I wouldn't wanna let a guy get in between us ."

"Yeah ." Maisie mumbled , avoiding the eyes of the princess . "Is there anything else ? Or . . ."

"That's all , I'll see you soon Ms. Swiftie ." Elizabeth told her with a royal smile before she turned and walked towards the door .

Maisie watched her go , letting her smile drop as a frown formed on her face . She stressfully ran her hands through her hair .

"Mornin' MaeMae ." Hunter walked onto the porch , leaning onto the railing . He held a cup of coffee in his hand , and offered her a sip .

Maisie gratefully took it and put a smile back on her face . "Thanks , Hunt ." She looked out at the sunrise , "You usually sleep in , what's up ?"

"Not used to sleeping on the floor ." He laughed it off . "Wanna go get some doughnuts for the group with me ?"

"Sure ." She smiled , "Can I drive ?"

"Hell no . You're a horrible driver ." Hunter held his keys away from her grasp while he led her to his car .

"Ouch , I'm offended ."

— — —

"You stepped on my foot !" Wade yelled , pointing dramatically at Elizabeth .

"Well maybe if you didn't have such big feet-" Elizabeth began .

"Hey ! You know what they say about big feet ." He argued back , a smirk growing on his face .

"You're disgusting ." She grumbled , kicking his foot as she stormed past him back to her spot .

"Hey , where's Maisie ?" Adonis asked , noticing the empty spot next to him .

"Don't ask me , I dunno ." Elizabeth lied , laying back down next to Lucielle . The blonde looked at the princess , her eyebrows raised . "Stop that ."

"Oh ." The model frowned , laying back down into the floor . He crossed his arms over his chest and looked up at the ceiling , trying to figure out if he did anything wrong .

"Hunt isn't here either ." Wade remarked , "They're probably out somewhere ."

"Maybe ." Adonis replied distantly , too wrapped up in his own thoughts to continue the conversation .

"We got food !" Hunter called , stepping into the house with Maisie right on his heels . He held up the box of doughnuts like it was simba before slamming it down on the counters .

"Furniture guys are arriving in half an hour ." Maisie called , "So unless you want pictures of you looking this coming out , then I'd get my asses up and get ready ."

— — —

"There's something called asking ." Hunter told one of the workers , grabbing his phone and pushing it down . He was pissed , they furniture movers had been taking stalker pictures of the celebrities the whole day , to the point where they didn't even care about hiding it .

The guy grumbled to himself about Hunter being rude and the celebrity scoffed . "No . I'm not rude . This is my home and your company would probably be livid if they knew what you were doing . So you take all your photos and shit and delete them before I find a way to sue all your asses ."

"Whatever ." The guy rolled his eyes . He immediately deleted the photos and sarcastically showed Hunter his phone , the celebrity nodded in satisfaction and turned on his heels to continue with his day .

"What a little bitch ." Hunter muttered . He turned around to grab one of the donuts and nearly collided into Lucy . "Sorry !" He yelped .

"It's okay ." The blonde laughed , she set her hand on his arm to steady herself from the near collision .

"Have they finished with your room ?" Hunter asked , nodding his head towards the group of workers carrying their furniture inside .

"Yeah . We still have so much work to do though ." She whined . "This house feels so uncomfy , it needs decoration ."

"Well maybe you're just not used to living with a bunch of psychopaths yet ." He joked .

Lucielle giggled slightly , "Yeah ." She messed with her hair , unsure of what to say .

"They finished with my room too . Wanna go escape for awhile ?" Hunter finally asked , raising his eyebrows at her for an answer .

"Why not ." She smiled , "I'll go get my jacket ."

— — —

Oliver was sitting outside , observing the view . He didn't wanna be around the constant cameras and loud noises of the furniture people , so he grabbed a coffee and chose to spend his time writing music .

"You writing songs ?" A voice asked behind him . Oliver recognized that voice and turned around , beaming at the sight of Victor .

"Just a few lines . Wanna hear ?" He picked up his guitar from where it sat next to him , gesturing for Victor to sit down .

"Oh, and I'd be embarrassed
If I weren't so pleased .
That everyone else sees
What you never see .
We're perfect together
But I'll never be the one ."

Oliver finished his song and nervously set his guitar on his lap . "So ?"

"Who hurt you ?" Victor joked , but softened when he saw Oliver's face twist into embarrassment . "I love it ."

"You do ?" He asked , disbelief evident on his feathers . Oliver observed Victor , trying to figure out of he was lying or not .

"It's great ." He told Oli firmly , "I promise ."

The curly haired boy blushed and nodded his thanks , picking up his songbook to finish writing his notes .

— — —

"Here we are ." Hunter opened the door of his favorite cafe for Lucielle , it was a small place where people rarely went so it was a good place to law low from the paps. "This is the spot."

"It's so cute." Lucy gushed, observing the quiet atmosphere.

An elderly woman rushed up to Hunter, swatting him on the shoulder. "And I thought you forgot about me!" She fumed, "where have you been?"

"Sorry Nona." He laughed. "I've been busy."

"And you brought a girl!" The lady gasped, immediately stepping away from Hunter to study Lucy.

"I'm Lucielle , Miss -" Lucy glanced around, trying to figure out her last name.

"Just call me Nona. That's what all the kids call me." The elderly woman laughed, "Now shoo ! shoo ! go sit down and let me get you two a cup of coffee!"

"Yes Ma'am." Hunter laughed , leading Lucy towards a smaller booth in the back . He slid into the seat and waited for her to get in across from him until he explained . "That's Nona, I've known her for a long time."

"I figured ." Lucy leaned back against the back of the booth . "How'd you two meet?"

"It's a funny story actually ." He leaned back as well , his hands holding onto the cup of coffee that Nona had dropped off . "I was running from the paps one day and I found this place , she didn't even know who I was but she let me hide behind the counter . I always make sure to come in once a week , she's like family ."

"That's really cool , like really . I wish I had a place like that ." She told him , taking a sip of her coffee .

"Well consider this place yours too . Anyone I like , Nona likes too ." Hunter responded to Lucielle , finishing their coffee quickly .

"Really ?" She asked , her eyes shifting from shock to gratitude when he nodded his head . "Thanks ."

"Any time . I think we gotta get going though , I'm sure everybody's gonna wanna pull out the decor the second those workers leave ."

"True ." Lucielle got up from her seat and let Hunter lead her to his car , laughing when he dramatically opened the door for her .

— — —

Darnell laid dramatically on the frame of his bed . Another thing they had forgotten to get was mattresses , so Adonis and Wade had immediately volunteered to go out and get some .

"You're so weird ." Jonna told him with a playful tone , sitting down with her back against the wall . "But in a cute way ."

A small tint of pink appeared on Darnell's face , but he was quick to cover it up by rolling onto his stomach . He let his head flop off the bed so that his face was covered . "You're the weirdo here . Little miss broadway nerd ."

"Hey ! You take that back ! Broadway is cool !" Jonna jumped into a standing position , pointing her finger at him .

"No . You're gonna have to make me ." He teased his best friend .

"Wanna bet ?" Jonna never backed down from a challenge , so she took a threatening step towards him.

With his fragile bed in mind , he finally raised up his hands in surrender . "Fine - fine . Broadway nerds aren't weird ."

"Better ." The Latina smiled , dropping back down to her spot .

— — —

It took about two hours for the moving people to get all the furniture in the house , and the group sat down on the living room couch , exhausted from doing absolutely nothing .

"Never again ." Oliver grumbled , his arm slung around Maisie . The brunette's face was slightly pink from the breakdown that she had a few seconds ago . She had walked outside to get some air and watched as the leaving workers turned around to get a quick photo of her . They didn't care about being discreet , and she ran back into the house , absolutely horrified .

Adonis walked over and sat down next to them on the couch , setting a comforting hand on Maisie's shoulder . She smiled at him .

"Dude sometimes people just can't take no for an answer ." Hunter told Oliver . "I tried telling them to stop ."

"They won't tell everyone where we live , right ?" Maisie spoke up , her voice soft and quiet . "I don't wanna have to -"

"No , and we can get security to help if they do ." Adonis told her .

Oliver nervously pulled his arm away from Maisie to mess with his hands . He didn't want to go through what he had to go through every day while he lived with his mom . He thought he had escaped that when he moved out . His sister laid her head on his shoulder .

"Well , I say we figure out how to turn on this dumb TV and have a movie night tonight ." Zinnia told the group , awkwardly messing with the remote .

"Good idea ." Jonna approved .

"Sounds like a great idea ." Adonis added , leaning towards Maisie to whisper in her ear . "Don't be scared to sleep on me tonight ."

Her face turned a bright red and she lifted up her hand to cover her face . Adonis laughed and pulled away .

"Sorry , what did you just say to my sister ?" Oliver spoke up , suspiciously eyeing the two .

"Oli , he was just joking ." Maisie told her brother , her face still in its bright red state . "You know how he is ."

"Sooooo movie night ?"

"Fuck yeah !"

NOTE
another chapter ? sorry in advance for the bad writing , i just haven't felt motivated to edit or do anything but i also wanna finish this book faster soooo

ily guys and tysm for reading
mwah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1M 435K 40
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
173K 3.4K 198
⚊ taylor swift is not afraid to write her feelings in songs. a book of taylor swift's lyrics from her albums <3
527K 15.1K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
328K 540 10
after 19 long years of singing and touring, Scooter Braun bought big machine records so after thinking for a long time, she decided to take up teach...