FRAGILE SOUL

De lostprincesspc

IT'S EASY TO LOVE THE WEALTHY... IT'S EVEN EASY TO STAND BY THE SIDE OF SOMETHING STRONG & RIGID... WILL YOU... Mais

Cast & Character Aesthetics
1] Beginning of the Journey
2] Catching up
3] Princess & Friends
4] Prepared to become CEO
5] Another week...end
6] Beach Day
7] Invitation & Shopping
9] New friendships
Extra
10] Birthday
11] The Trip
Instagram (The Trip)

8] The party

30 6 0
De lostprincesspc

Vihaan Singh Sisodiya

Its finally the day of my birthday. I am finally going to be the CEO of the company.

Here I am getting ready for the party.

Mom and dad has already left for the party. They have left early to make sure that every thing is ready and is in it's place.

Vihaan's outfit 👆🔥

****

Soon I reached the venue. It was beautifully decorated in vintage style.

Soon the guests also started to arrive and mom & dad got busy greeting them.

I didn't had many people to greet as not many people know me because I have been abroad.

I was getting really bored, I really don't like these kind of huge parties, where people just mingle around and show off their wealth.

I was waiting for Shri and Vineet impatiently to get rid of this boredom.

Their parents have already arrived and I have already met them.

Soon Shri and Vineet also arrived but not alone but with Palak. Oh, I completely forgot that she is also coming, I myself invited her how can I forget.

She was wearing a white knee length dress, it was a simple dress but still she was looking beautiful. She didn't put a lot of makeup but still managed to shine out.

I can't believe my own words. I was praising someone that also a girl. I mean me and praising girls doesn't go together.

They were approaching me, guess they have noticed me.

"Hi, bro, happy birthday", both Shri and Vineet wished and hugged me.

"Thank you", I said hugging them.

"Hello...um...happy birthday", Palak greeted me and wished me after a pause.

"Thank you".

Four of us talked for a while until dad called me for the announcement.

"Attention everyone", said dad gaining people's attention.

After dad gave a speech and made the announcement that he is going to resign from his position of CEO and I am going to take over the company, it was my turn give a speech.

After my speech everyone greeted me and I talked to few business partners and some other guests with whom made me to meet.

After sometime Shri and Vineet approached me along with Palak.

All three of them congratulated me and we were just chit-chatting about random stuff.

Then Vineet had to leave to talk to some business men. And that left only three of us.

Few minutes later, Shri got an important call and he also had to leave to attend the call, so he also left not before telling me to take care of their princess.

It only left the two of us, there was an awkward silence for some time then she started breaking the silence.

"Here".

I looked at her confused, to what she was reffering to then I noticed her extending her hand to handing me a box, seems like a gift.

"I didn't no what to gift, this all I could think of, it is not very expensive but I hope you like it".

"There was no need for a gift, thank you", I said accepting the gift.

I wonder what is there inside this box.

Then I asked her "Drink?".

She nodded her head positively.

I called the waiter and ordered soft drink for her and cocktail for me.

Then again there was that awkward silence but this time I thought of breaking it.

"Umm... Shri and Vineet seems close to you", I said more like a question.

"Yeah, we have been friends for quite a long time now. Its hard to find friends like them in this big city. They have been with me from the very beginning and they are still here for me, they have been supporting me, taking care of me, they have been with me from the very beginning. I am extremely lucky to have them", she said with a wide smile as if remembering her memories with them.

****

Meanwhile Vihaan's mom & dad...

Mom - "Hey"

Dad - "Hmm?"

Mom - "Look there"
"Vihaan is talking to a girl".

Dad - "So?"

Mom - "oh god!, you understand nothing".

Dad - "What's there to understand?"

His mom face palmed herself.

Mom - "Vihaan is talking to a girl and you find it normal. He never even go near any girl and here he is talking to that girl that too smiling. I have telling him to marry for a while now if not marry than atleast find a girl for himself but he never listen to me. She must be special".
"Let's go and find out about her".

Dad - "Let them be".

Mom - "Of course not, let's go, comon'."

And dragged him towards Vihaan.

****

Back to Vihaan...

We were blending quite nicely, we mostly talked about each other's profession or about Shri & Vineet as that was the common topic for us to talk.

While we were having our peaceful conversation, all of a sudden, out of nowhere came mom along with dad behind her.

"Oh! Who is this beauty here?", mom asked making her appearance from behind me.

"She is a friend of mine", I told mom and gave a look to dad as to ask what mom is trying to do and dad just shrugged.

"Won't you introduce us to her?", before I could say anything mom again started.

"Hi!, I am Vihaan's mom, Anita Sisodiya".

"Hello, Dr. Palak Mehra".

"Oh, you are a doctor"

Palak nodded her head in reply.

"That's nice"

Before mom continue further, dad interrupted their conversation.

"Vijay pratap Singh Sisodiya", said dad extending his hand for Palak to have a handshake.

Hridya nodded in acknowledgement and they shook hands.

Mom was about to say something but was interrupted by Shri and Vineet.

"Princess", Palak turned around and we saw Shri and Vineet approaching us.

They came towards us and stood next to Palak and Shri wrapped his hand around her shoulders.

They finally took notice of my parents presence.

"Oh! Uncle, aunty"

"Where were you both, I didn't see you around?", mom asked.

"Just talking to few businessmen", Vineet replied.

"By the way, this is-", Vineet started to introduced Palak but was interrupted by mom.

"We are already familiar with her", said mom.

"Done with the introduction?", asked Vineet.

"Yes", mom said.

"So, let me tell you, she is our little princess", Vineet said reffering mom and dad.

Mom and dad gave him a quizzical look.

"After Vineet left abroad for his studies, we met her since then we have been friends and now she is like a sister to us", Vineet continued.

"Why didn't you introduced us then?", mom asked.

"We also wanted to but as Vihaan was away so we didn't got to meet or interact with you that much", Shri explained.

Mom nodded in understanding.

"We should take our leave now, we have to attend other guests too", said dad.

"It was nice meeting you Palak", said dad.

"Pleased to meet you too, Mr. Sisodiya", said Palak.

"Oh dear! You can call me uncle after all you are Vihaan's friend".

"Okay, uncle", she said with a small smile.

"Bye, Palak", mom said hugging her.

"By the way, you are looking really beautiful", mom said retreating from hug.

"Thank you".

With that both my parents left.

Later four of us chatted for a while and soon it was time to leave.

Most of the guests already left and the remaining also started to leave.

Shri and Vineet also decided to leave so I was accompanying them till the entrance.

Both of them went to take their car out the the parking area and that left just me and Palak alone, again.

I don't know why but I thought I should say this to her.

And I said, "Sorry".

Hearing this she turned toward me.

"Earlier, because of my parents especially my mom, you must be feeling uncomfortable, I am sorry about that", I continued.

"Oh! There's no need to apologize".
"Yeah, I was feeling uncomfortable but not because of your parents I just don't get comfortable around new people just away so there's no need to apologize moreover your parents were really kind and polite", she continued.

Before I could say something Vineet came with the car.

"Bye, and happy birthday once again", she said and gave me a small smile and left.

"Bye"

****

Soon I reached home. I straight went to my room 'cause I was very exhausted and I didn't had energy to have conversation with mom and dad.

I freshen up and changed into my sweatpants and t-shirt.

After changing I was just laying on my bed and just thinking about the day... I finally became the CEO, I have a huge responsibility on my shoulders now and I have make best out of this opportunity. From now my schedule is gonna be really busy but I will work restlessly for my company and help it grow more.

As I was thinking all these things, thought of Palak crossed my mind. I got curious about the gift that she gave me.

I got up from the bed and started searching the gift, finally I found it.

I wonder what is there inside this small box.

I unwrapped it and opened the box to find something very amazing...a lucky coin.
There was also a note attached to the box. I started reading it...

<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>
Palak's note...

I couldn't think of anything else other than this as I don't know about your likes and dislikes...Hope you like it.

As you are going to take a new step in your life, in your career as a CEO, I wish you luck and happiness through this small gift.

May it bring you lots of success in the near future...

Happy birthday!
<•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•><•>

Palak's gift 👆🎁

****

Well! That's something new. I don't have words to express, I mean I am really amazed.

I mean who can think of giving a lucky coin no offense, I really liked it but even though you don't know about a person's likes or dislikes, you can still gift them the things that people gift each other usually.

But she chose something different, something meaningful and much more beautiful than this meaningless gifts.

She is really something...

****

That's all for this chapter...
Next chapter is gonna be the beginning of a new phase of their journey...
So, be ready for it.

By the why did you guys like Palak's gift?

And please let me know if you liked the story so far and let me know if there are any mistakes so that I can work on it and improve and try to give my best.

Please vote. Comment. Share.

Thanku🤍

****

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.6K 215 14
SACRIFICE /sakrɪfʌɪs/ noun an act of giving up something valued for the sake of something else regarded as more important or worthy. In which Elena...
136K 5.1K 71
You are a first year college student studying abroad in Europe. This has been your dream for years, reality sinking in as you arrive to Precision Aca...
10.2K 349 51
❝ too bad. i fell in love with this man ❞
1.5K 355 35
ISHAN SINGH RAJAWAT , CEO of Rajawat group pvt. Ltd. He is a cold person for the world but most lovely person for his friends and family . He does...