Neglected

By Sim152

Even after opposing everyone, Namjoon, and Seokjin, got married. After years of tears and prayers, Namjoon an... More

Neglected part-1
Neglected part-2
Neglected part- 3
Neglected part-4
Neglected part-5
Neglected part-6
Neglected- 7
Neglected part- 8
Neglected Part-9
Neglected Part-10
Neglected Part-11
Neglected Part-12
Neglected Part - 13
Neglected Part - 15
Neglected Part-16
Neglected Part-17
Neglected Part - 18
Author's Note
Neglected Part-19
Neglected Part-20
Neglected Part-21

Neglected Part-14

4.7K 153 11
By Sim152

Taehyung found himself in a forest running away from the wild animals who were chasing him.

He wanted to run far away from there where no one could find him.

He looks behind and found that the wild animals were no longer behind him. He sighs with a sense of relief and continues to walk slowly while panting.

His clothes were full of dirt with a lot of injury on his body. He was starving. He wanted to just find a place where he could sleep peacefully.

His vision started getting blurry. He took his final steps without seeing that it was already the cliff of the hill.
He falls from the cliff. Before he fell off the cliff a man came and catch him with his strong arms.

Taehyung look up and saw Jungkook in the vampire's teeth and find that they were flying in the air with Jungkook flapping his dark vampire wings. Before he could speak anything Jungkook bite Taehyung's neck and started sucking his blood with Taehyung moaning while holding Jungkook's clothes tightly.

"Your blood is so sweet, baby," Jungkook let out while sucking his blood.

"aah~, k-kookie it hurts," Taehyung said while biting his lips.

Jungkook's hand goes towards Taehyung's nipples and started massaging them while licking Taehyung's ear.

Tears of pleasure started coming from Taegyung's eyes.

Jungkook's hand went towards Taehyung's private part.

"hnn~ no" Taehyung moned.

Before anything happened further Taehyung shot his eyes making himself wake up from his sleep.

He looks downwards and found himself getting hard.

Taehyung's whole face turned red like a cherry because of the embarrassing dream he just watched.

He hides his face in the pillow cursing himself.

He promised himself that he won't ever fall in love with anyone but his heart can't stop beating fast when Jungkook come closer to Tae.

It's already been a week since Taehyung came to Jungkook's house. Jungkook tried every means to make Taehyung fall in love with him, but Taehyung resist his every move. But Jungkook didn't touch Tae because he don't want to make him uncomfortable. He wants to touch Taehyung when he will fully accept him.

Now Taehyung is already fallen hard for Jungkook but he is embarrassed to express his love.

Taehyung was about to get up from bed to take care of his business but Junkook pull Taehyung and hold him tightly from behind.

"Where are you going princess" Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear in a husky voice.

Taehyung was too embarrassed to speak the truth. Jungkook noticed Taehyung's condition and a smirk appeared on his face.

He was about to unbuckle Taehyung's pants but Taehyung closed his eyes tightly.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung and signed.
He went to bathe leaving Taehyung alone in the room.

Taehyung opens his eyes and found himself alone in the room. "I-Is he not interested in me anymore? He never touched me after he confessed his love to me" Taehyung said sadly.

"I will propose to him today, but if he again does not touch me then I will tie his hands and do it all night," Taehyung said with a pout.

On another side

Jungkook looked at his Junior who was hard as a rock and sighed. He palmed his face," He was looking so cute if I touched him now then I won't be able to control myself", He said while biting his lips and taking care of his business.

Taehyung did his morning routine and came downstairs. He went to the kitchen and started cooking steak, scrambled eggs, banana, and strawberry milkshake.

He was wearing a big white shirt with shorts. Jungkook came downstairs and hugged him from the back. "Are you trying to seduce me, making your milky legs exposed in front of your soon-to-be husband?" Jungkook said while sniffing Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung lightly pushed Jungkook away. "The food is ready. Let's eat," Taehyung said while looking down.

Jungkook nodded and went to the dining table.

Taehyung served food and Jungkook's eyes got widened after seeing the cake. "I love you" these words were written on the cake in bold letters.

Taehyung sat on his knees and give a ring to Jungkook and said," I love you Jeon Jungkook, After my heart was broken I didn't think that I would ever fall in love, but you proved it wrong by winning my heart, I am to be the luckiest person to get such a loving husband, I want you to be my king, will you marry me, "Taehyung said with loving eyes?

Jungkook didn't say anything but pulled Taehyung and kissed him passionately. He started making marks on Taehyung's neck making him moan loudly.

Their sweet time was ruined by a phone call making Jungkook pissed.
He saw the caller ID and picked up the call.

"What is it Hyung," Jungkook said while kissing every part of Taehyung's body with Taehyung holding his moans back by biting his lips.

"Did you forget that today there is your shoot of the famous model? Today is your meeting with him so reach early. He doesn't want people to get late," Hobi let out while doing his other work.

"Yeah, I will reach as soon as possible," Jungkook said while hanging the call.

"I have to go to work," Jungkook said making Taehyung pout sadly.

"Make yourself ready, I won't hold back tonight, because tomorrow you won't be able to walk because I will do it so hard that you won't be able to forget about tonight," Jungkook said making Taehyung blush.

"Yeah, come early," Taehyung said kissing and pecking Jungkook's lips making his heart flutter.

Jungkook went to work after pecking Taehyung's head.

Taehyung received a text from Hobi telling him to reach early as he have a meeting with the CEO of the company.

He got ready and went to his work.

______________________________________

See you in the next chapter.

______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 14.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
716K 30.3K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...
9K 557 13
This story is about toxic relationship between cold person and sassy person. At first Yoongi fell in love with Hoseok but soon it's fade away. But w...