ARRANGED TOGETHER....(Complet...

Autorstwa cutegir2002

A story where two unknown family meet through a similar friend.....the Kim's and jeon's both are willing to m... Więcej

Intro
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24(M)
25
26
27
28
29
30(M)
31
32
33(M)
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43(M)
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54(End)
Special chapter ♥️
Special chapter 2♥️
Epilogue...🫰🫶
New story

20

9K 425 65
Autorstwa cutegir2002

Finally.... taekook's wedding....

Ahm ahm....

Today was finally the day all of them waiting for especially the two souls who are getting united today.....taekook are both excited yet nervous for today...even tho they knew each other for a quite long time now...had spends lots of special moments together.....but still the nervousness was still there....

The hesitation if whether other is ready to start a new life with them was still there ....they both didn't slept whole night thinking about all of their moments....they aren't allowed to talk after yesterday party.....well that was a punishment for kook by their mothers as kook broke in tae's bachelor's party.....

But they both were ok with this as they wanted to be alone for some moments.....while their families were all rushing all the around the mansion.... Kim's were supposed to reach the wedding hall they had booked before head....

And so they all were packing their stuffs....yes they aren't going there being ready....they will reach there before jeon's will check on the arrangements....than they will get ready there ....tae's all stuff was already packed.....half of the relatives had already left for the hall.....and now it was the family members turn....

Yoonji,Jimin,tae yoongi and hobi were in same car going to the hall....yes Jimin is attending the wedding by tae's side.... Kim's asked him that If he want he can come with jeons but he said he will first fulfill his brother in law 's duty than his brother's duty....so after the wedding Jimin is going to jeon mansion for there rituals.....

They all reached at tae was wrapped with a red cloth so no one can see him... it's a saying that bride's face shouldn't be seen to many people or they can get bad gaze(Kali Nazar*).....Jimin and yoonji took tae to the bridal room were he was supposed to get ready....

****

Meanwhile....

Jeon mansion was getting decorated by flowers....why not their youngest son in law is coming today being officially the member of jeon family....Jin and yeo bin were rushing around checking if the things were ready for the rituals they have to perform after Wedding....

While Joon and Hae in were making sure the gifts and all is perfectly settled in the cars which they are taking for the Kim's.....Sumi was in her room with jenlisa who were changing her clothes....

And talking about the groom he was pasing in his room...to say he was nervous will be an understatement....till now it was all fine but now that he think he understood from today his whole life is changing....he won't be the single bird who can live his life without any responsibilities.....he can't just do only work forgetting he have to go home tooo....

Now a new person will be a part of his life....for whom he have to take out his time...he have to stop doing over work and start coming home on time because now his wife his love would be waiting for him to come back.....but there was an excitement in his heart thinking that finally his tae will be forever with him....

Finally he can see that beautiful face every morning... finally he can shower other with his love and finally no one will be able to come between them....this feelings were enough for him to calm down a little ...crap this he was finally ready to live his bachelor's life and live with his love ...just the thought of tae made him feel butterflies....

He looked at the watch and rushed to bathroom as if not now he will be late for his wedding....so he rushed to take a bath as it was almost time for their departure.....

****

The makeup artist was doing there work which was helping tae in getting ready...be was sitting on a chair Infront if the big mirror wearing the lehenga and choli....the dupatta was yet to be pinned....makeup artist was doing his eye makeup as his hairstyle was done....

There was a small knock on the door and it was opened by Jimin and yoonji who were fully ready....both of them were wearing saree as being married they should wear....

They walked to tae and cooed at him when they saw the small pout on his face....both looked at each other and understood what this bear is thinking as both have went through the same feeling.....

Yoonji put her hands of tae's shoulder making him look at her....he smiled nervously which made yoonji to smiled softly....

"Nervous"yoonji asked...as tae nodded slowly...

"It happens.... don't worry bear"Jimin spoke as tae looked at him...

"But why am I getting nervous....we both know each other right than "tae asked...

"It is common...no matter how much to know your partner you will be nervous at the day of wedding because living with someone before marriage and after marriage is very different.....so don't worry about this....hmmm"yoonji spoke making tae to calm down a little....

"You get ready we will come after some time...I have to check on your brother he is pretending like he won't cry but I am damn sure he will cry the most when you will be going "Jimin spoke with a chuckle....

"Yeah I should go and check on app he has been shedding tears from morning too"yoonji spoke....as they both left and tae's make was again started....

***

"Did you checked the food counter"yoongi asked as the worker nodded...

"The varmala is ready,what about the welcome drinks and that floral mala for all the jeons "yoongi was checking everything thing for the fifth time....no it's not oike that he don't believe on the workers he do.... it's just he wanted to make himself busy so he won't remember that his bear is going to leave them and will be going to his own house....

Jimin saw yoongi and shook his head"you can go"Jimin spoke to the worker who signed in relief as he was tried to telling the same thing again and again....he nodded a d left....yoongi looked at Jimin who smiled and hugged other...

"It's ok Yoons.... don't worry he isn't going away from you....he will just not live with us....but if you are missing him you can visit him any time....right.."Jimin spoke as he patted yoongi's back who was trying his best to not cry....

"Come now...stop being like this and enjoy the wedding"Jimin spoke as they backed away....they both again get immersed in their work....

****

Finally tae was fully ready...his hair,makeup, jewelry and all the things were done...the make up artist praised him before leaving...now he was sitting on the bed that was in the room deep in thoughts...that when the door was again opened but this time along with Jimin and yoonji yeji came inside too...

"Oh my see...my bear is looking so beautiful is this bridal look"yeji spoke as she took some Kajal from her eyes on her pinky finger and than put that behind tae's ear....

"Right eomma...he is looking more beautiful than I was looking when I was the bride"yoonji spoke sitting next to tae....

"He looking the most beautiful bride ever...."Jimin spoke...

"I am sure kook hyung is gonna froze seeing you"Jimin spoke.... making tae blush...

"Correct...I am so happy for my bear...I can't believe he has grown up so much that he is getting married today"yeji spoke looking at tae with teary eyes...

"Eomma... don't cry... seeing you crying he will cry too and than his make up will be ruined"yoonji spoke to yeji who nodded as she wiped her tears...her phone ringed so she excused herself as Joo Hyuk was calling her ....but before leaving she motioned something to Jimin and yoonji they nodded as she left....

"Bear....I know you must already know what happens after wedding but I still want to give you some tips"yoonji spoke...

"Tips...on what"tae asked titling his head ...

"On your first night bear"Jimin spoke as tae flushed red....

"Don't be shy....it is normal too...see we both are married and know this things...and so we wanted to tell you some stuffs too because you need them from now on"yoonji spoke...

"Ye-s...te-ll"tae shuttered as he was feeling shy....

"As we all know my brother is too whipped for you....and like all the husband he have the full rights on you after the wedding....I know he has been controlling himself till now....but he won't after the wedding....but that doesn't mean you have to do that even if you are uncomfortable"Jimin spoke making tae nod...

"Yes bear....if you are uncomfortable for that you can just tell this to kook we know he will never do something which will make you uncomfortable....."yoonji spoke...

And like this they both told him some tips....which I don't know as I am still not married and never heard what kind of tips are given to the bride's....

"Guys what are you doing here...jeon's had arrived "aana spoke as she came in... hearing jeon's tae's face light up and the pink blush spread in his bread cheeks when this three teased him saying his husband is here.......

------------------------------------------------------------

To be continue....

I am trying to write the wedding In full details....plus...I have a question do you want taekook to go on honeymoon just after the wedding or their first night should be at their house than they should go to their honey moon after some weeks....

Tell me how it was....

The wedding is still left😉

Do vote....

Thanks for reading....

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss....

Author

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

47K 1.9K 15
{ 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 } In which, Kim Taehyung is forced to marry an innocent boy who's too pure for this world. .. . . . Top Tae Bottom Kook . ...
330K 13.7K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
401K 20.9K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
509K 27.1K 75
Story by:cutegir2002 ______ A story where Kim Taehyung is frustrated with his current boss, and to get his frustration away his best friend Park Jimi...