Slender Brothers x Reader One...

Bởi Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... Xem Thêm

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Slight Yandere Slender x Reader
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Childhood Friend Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Slender x Undercover Wife Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader
Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader

1.8K 18 15
Bởi Broken_Samurai_

"Splendor!" Y/N cheers, jumping into his arms with an excited giggle. "I missed you!"

"And I missed you my dear!" Splendor chirps with a smile as he hugs her back. "How was your trip?"

"Amazing! I got quite the tan and look what I bright back!" Y/N smiles, rushing to her bag and pulling out a jar of sea shells.

"They're beautiful!" Splendor breathes with excitement, did you collect them all?!"

"Yep! They're all washed and everything too so you can display them anywhere!"

"They're wonderful. Thank you Y/N," Splendor chuckles. "Are you tired? Do you want a bath?"

"A bath with you sounds heavenly," Y/N tells him with a smile.

"Then we should get going," Splendor grins, scooping Y/N into his arms and taking her to the bathroom.

He gets a bubble bath going in his large tub, stripping out of his clothes as Y/N undresses as well. He helps her into the tub and she sinks into the hot water with a happy sigh. He chuckles and wraps an arm around her when she moves to lay her head on his chest. He gently combs his fingers through her hair as they relax in the hot water, Splendor glancing down when he feels Y/N completely relax. He can't help but chuckle to find she had her eyes closed, leaning down and kissing her lips.

"Don't fall asleep in the bath. I know you had a long flight but I don't need you drowning," He scolds gently.

"Then don't be so warm and comforting," Y/N mumbles, giggling when Splendor kissed her again.

"Don't make me kiss you awake," Splendor teases.

"Oh? In that case," Y/N grins before fake snoring against Splendor's chest.

"That's it," Splendor grins, showering Y/N with kisses.

"Okay! Okay!" She laughs, wrapping her arms around Splendor's neck and giving him a deep kiss. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. This place was way too quiet without you," Splendor sighs, gently resting his forehead against Y/N's. "Is that how you feel when I leave?"

"Yep. I always miss you and the place feels quiet when you're not here," Y/N tells him with a gentle smile. "But it also reminds me how much I love being around you."

"I would hope so. You're my girlfriend," Splendor teases.

"You know what I mean!" Y/N laughs as she playfully hits his shoulder. "Geez."

"I can't resist. You're cutest when you get all flustered," Splendor smiles. "The water is getting cold. You ready to get out?"

"Yes I am. I'm ready to get under those covers and cuddle with the best boyfriend in the world," Y/N smiles.

"I'm ready for cuddles," Splendor chuckles.

He drains the tub and they both get out, drying off and getting dressed before climbing under the covers. Y/N wastes no time snuggling into Splendor's side, resting her head against his chest. He puts on a random movie they've seen hundreds of times as background but neither pay attention. They were both just so happy to finally be together again. Y/N had gone for a week long vacation with all the girls and had just gotten back, Splendor having been unable to contain his excitement the whole day he was waiting for her. He gently strokes her hair as he listens to her gentle breathing, a happy smile on his lips.

"I have a surprise by the way," Splendor tells her.

"Oh? I like your surprises. What is it?" Y/N asks, looking up at Splendor with excitement.

"We're going on a picnic tomorrow. I found the perfect place I want to take you," He explains.

"I love our picnics. I can't wait to see it," Y/N chuckles with a smile.

"You're gonna love it. Made me immediately think of you," Splendor smiles. "Of course nothing could ever be as beautiful as you."

"Aren't you the sweetest," Y/N giggles, carefully pushing herself up so she can give him a kiss.

Splendor gladly returns it and the two settle into their cuddling again. The exhaustion of the flight and the comforting sound of Splendor's heartbeat lulling her to sleep.

~~~~

"Nature walks are so much fun," Y/N hums as she and Splendor make their way through the forest. "This place always amazes me."

"You never know where you can end up. It's quite the adventure," Splendor says with a chuckle. "It's nice being able to go just about anywhere with a forest."

"We need to take a vacation some time. Just you and me," Y/N smiles. "It would be so amazing."

"Let's plan one then," Splendor says, catching Y/N by surprise. "There's no reason why we can't right?"

"True," Y/N hums. "Then while we have our picnic let's think of places."

"Let's do it!" Splendor smiles. "Okay! Here we are!"

"Woah! This place is gorgeous!" Y/N breathes with wide eyes as she takes in the beautiful scenery.

Flowers stretched as far as the eye could see, sunlight shining through the trees. Splendor gets the picnic blanket and food all set up, the two of them settling on the blanket to enjoy the food Splendor had made. They laugh and eat as they try to come up with ideas of places they should visit, the two getting lost talking together. Y/N sighs happily as she leans against Splendor, her eyes scanning the forest before her entire body suddenly freezes. Her heart begins to race and it feels hard to breathe, scrambling to their feet and backing away.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Splendor asks, looking around with a frown. "Did you see a snake?"

"N-No, way worse," Y/N whimpers, Splendor frowning in confusion as he looks around but the only creature he can see is a pink butterfly.

"Y/N, do you have Lepidopterophobia?" Splendor asks.

"Wh-What?" Y/N questions, their eyes refusing to look at Splendor as they continue to stare at the butterfly.

"A fear of butterflies?" Splendor offers as explanation.

"N-No! Of course not!" Y/N laughs nervously, whimpering in fear as they try to get out of the butterflies path. "Th-That would be st-stu-stupid!"

"Y/N," Splendor chuckles softly, getting to his feet.

He gently shoos the butterfly in the opposite direction before coming over to Y/N who is still frozen with fear, gently pulling her into his chest.

"It's okay. Everyone has things they're afraid of," Splendor says in a soothing voice. "Why are they scary?"

"I don't know. They're like flies with huge wings," Y/N explains. "They're gorgeous from a distance but not so much up close. I hate how they feel when they touch you. It's just......creepy!"

"It's okay," Splendor smiles, rubbing her back as he works to soothe her. "It's gone now, no need to worry."

"I'm sorry, talk about embarrassing," Y/N grumbles, burying their face into Splendor.

"You don't need to apologize," Splendor promises. "It's okay. I'll protect you from butterflies and you protect me from other bugs. Okay?"

"You mean it?" Y/N asks, peaking up at Splendor.

"Absolutely," He smiles, sealing his promise with a kiss. "You ready to head home? Where there aren't any butterflies?"

"Yes please," Y/N tells him, helping him pack up the picnic before he scoops her up and teleports both of them back home.

"It's okay, Y/N. You didn't ruin the picnic," Splendor says when Y/N looks upset as he puts stuff away. "Everyone is afraid of something."

"But it's ridiculous! Butterflies are like the least harmful creatures!" Y/N huffs, exasperated at themselves. "We had to pack up early because of me."

"Y/N," Splendor scolds, grabbing her chin and guiding her to look up at him. "I promise it's okay. There's nothing wrong being afraid of something and I'll fight anyone who teases you for it. We'll just prepare better next time and I'll always protect you from it. Plus, we can ease you into not being afraid of them. We'll just be patient and take our time okay?"

"What if I never get past it? You love butterflies and I'll do nothing but ruin flowers and butterfly gardens for you," Y/N whimpers, tears filling her eyes.

"Y/N, you helped me get over my fear of house centipedes......well, I don't scream and throw something at the sight of them anymore but they still scare me and they probably always will," Splendor explains. "But just as you told me about them, butterflies are good. They pollinate flowers and they're excellent decomposers so it's good to have them around."

"I'll never forget the first time you saw a house centipede and flipped out," Y/N can't help but giggle. "It's a good thing too because we found a termite problem."

"See? House centipedes are helpful against pests and alert us to them and butterflies are great for the environment!" Splendor smiles. "You didn't ruin anything, Y/N. I enjoyed the picnic with you and I even learned something new about you."

"When you put it that way it's not so bad," Y/N admits with a smile. "Thank you Splendor."

"Anytime," Splendor chuckles softly. "I love you."

"I love you too," Y/N smiles, the two exchanging kiss. "Want to go see a movie?"

"That sounds like a fantastic idea," Splendor grins. "I'm down for some movie theater popcorn."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.3K 15 15
Also available on my AO3 account YellowGumalls For the fellow he/him havers, but anyone can enjoy 😉
4.7K 349 92
Short or long true creepy stories that I found interesting in the internet And if you have any request just message me! I hope you enjoy and don't...
182 9 5
• 𝑳𝒖𝒓𝒌 • Meaning; ᵛᵉʳᵇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒅𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒖𝒔𝒉 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏�...
3.9K 66 65
This is my journal. It's where I will be posting my Creepypasta or Slenderverse experiences, investigations, researches, ect. (Iᴍ ᴀ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀsᴛᴀ ʀᴇsᴇᴀ...