The 13 Transfers- Empires x H...

By Hanging-Off-A-Cliff

Hey, Shadow here and I love reading Empires fanfic, and HermitCraft fanfic and I'm going to try and write my... More

Bdubs and Gem
Info
Boat Gang Reunion!
Not a Chapter!
Art Class
Planning Gone Wrong
Hunger Games, sorry no chapter
Who Has My Arm?
Uncle Fwhip
Casting
Casting Part 2
The Halloween Party is Here!
Halloween Night Sleepover!
Thank you!!
Flower Husbands Date
TCG and more Boat Gang
Shelby's Day
Bad Boys Day
Katherine's dinner (pt 2 to Shelby's Day)
Extra details, not a chapter
Jizzie Date
Idk what this is

Info: part 2

172 3 0
By Hanging-Off-A-Cliff

NONE OF THIS IS MINE
I said I would do this, so I'm doing it. This is info: part 2. This is purely an informational procrastination. Again, none of this is mine, 'kay?    I only watch YT kids(arghhh), and YT kids only lets me watch Grian, Mumbo, and Gem. I'm sorry if I don't focus on the person you want, if you want me to, tell me(and how, idk about other hermits). This is based off season 8, other parts may not be. Also, their birthdays are figments of my imagination. This will be updated a lot.

Grian:

Funny, serious pranker, great friends with Fwhip and Sausage(oh no...), wears a red jumper almost everyday, loves food fights.
Sexuality: gay
Birthday: March 17th

Scar:

Class clown, after being teased for his small hat so he wore the biggest one he could find, friends with a lot of people, gets revenge(in strange ways), friends with Grian, Mumbo, and Iskall(not an architect), best friends with Cub.
Sexuality: gay
Birthday: November 9th

Mumbo:

Smart, is in robotics, best friends with Grian and Iskall, always wears a suit and tie, enjoys messing with Grian(vault thing in season 9).
Sexuality: bi
Birthday: July 2nd

Bdubs:

Really funny, has wide excited eyes, has several moss green hoodies that way incase one gets dirty he always has another, good friends with Impulse(Double life).
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: August 14th

Keralis:

Really wide eyes, always has a way to get you to laugh, fights with Gem about birch trees, really friendly.
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: September 20th

Iskall:

Also in robotics, best friends with Grian and Mumbo, likes to wear suits half the time, hates diorite, likes adventures, they/them pronouns.
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: December 21st

Impulse:

Likes candy, best friends with Tango and Zed(crush on both), smart, really good friends with a lot of people.
Sexuality: bi
Birthday: January 27th

Tango:

Wears red contact lenses, best friends with Impulse and Zed(crush on both), good prank ideas, really funny.
Sexuality: bi
Birthday: June 28th

Zed:

Inventive, best friends with Impulse and Tango(crush on both), tries to be sneaky(sometimes), thinks out of the box, likes to make machines that work half the time.
Sexuality: gay
Birthday: December 10th

Xisuma:

Student president, twin to Ex, doesn't take off his helmet, likes any animals, fun once you get to know him.
Sexuality: aro/ace
Birthday: March 26th

Ex:

Can get really mean, star of debate club, twin to Xisuma, doesn't take off his helmet, loves Stress's cookies.
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: March 26th

Etho

Loves anime, sorta-ninja, used to be friends with Joel(now reunited), friendly, has two separate eye colors(no contact lenses), can be very sneaky.
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: October 21st

Doc

German, helpful, almost always has a scientist coat on, invents weird thing that are actually helpful with everyday life, has a prosthetic arm.
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: December 9th

Ren

Always uses slang, went through a hippie faze, normally has sunglasses on, went through a king faze as well.
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: July 11th

Jevin:

Likes the color blue, comes from a rich family, friendly to anyone who's friendly to him, likes making slime(imagine him more human, just wears blue a lot so it sorta covers his face).
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: February 18th

Cleo:

Loves zombies, is always on the monsters side, fun to be around.
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: November 12th

Stress:

Best friends with False, gives makeovers to anyone, really shy, really friendly and funny, loves to make cookies for EX.
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: March 16th

False:

Best friends with Stress, wants to be a pilot(so she wears small aviator goggles), bold, and an excellent fighter.
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: June 4th

Cub:

Best friends with Scar, really smart, doesn't like all the chaos every one else gets into, wears lab coat a lot.
Sexuality: straight
Birthday: November 10th

Okay! That was a LOT. If you want anybody else, pls tell me and give me context because(sorry if I sound like a broken record player) I don't really know anybody else. Happy reading guys, gals, and non-binary pals!

    -Shadow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 1.7K 28
Scar's stressed about the Turf War, and Grian even more so. An unlikely admiration blossoms when the two leaders realise how similar they really are...
17.5K 332 18
an Empeirs smp Flower Husbands fanfiction All Characters belong to there rightful owners Credits to Pinterest for every image I find =]
854 42 6
NEW AND REWRITTEN Finally a new school. Sausage, Pearl and Gem are really hyped about the idea of going to school with other Royals. Finally no more...
8K 289 5
Jimmy doesn't like Christmas and neither does he like his town so he moves. Scott just so happens to life in the town he moves to. Happy Holidays. Af...