100 women characters/cast one...

By wedou1984

REQUESTS OPEN basically one shots from the 100. Also the real life actors as well. these are the characters I... More

Info
I Want You 🦝
Not to Me🐦
Stable Hand 🦝
I'll Find You 🌊
Off Limits 🦋
Letters🩺
Pick-up Lines🐦
Ice Heart 🦝
Ice Heart pt 2 🦝
Ice Heart pt 3 🦝
Naked 🐦
Bold 🐦
Ice Heart pt 4 🦝
Ice Heart pt 5 🦝
Koala Cuddles🐨
Another Life🦝
Hidden 🦝

Tailor ☣

527 8 0
By wedou1984

Hey! This ones about Anya!

Thea is the main tailor in TonDC. She and her mother run the shop and are well liked amongst everyone. Every time Anya gets rips in her clothes from either training, battles, or everyday life she brings them to her shop. Anya is intrigued by Thea but is afraid to confront her. Thea likes Anya but is afraid to be rejected so she puts a flower into Anya's pocket for her to find and determine what it means.

POV Anya

"Onya! It has been a while dear. Where have you been these past weeks?" Marla says. Marla is a sweet old lady who runs the tailor shop with her daughter in TonDC. "Hey, Marla. I just got back from Polis. Heda needed me to come" I say with a small smile. I don't usually show much emotion because that is for the weak, but Marla, I have a soft spot for and maybe her daughter. "Oh, wonderful! How is our heda?" She asks clearing off her desk. "Good. Do you have time for my clothes?" I ask setting my bag on the desk with the clothes in them. "I always have time for my favorite person" she says smiling at me. "I thought that was me nomon" Thea says walking out from the back. She smiles gently at her mother then nods at me making me give a small smile back. Thea is very beautiful. She's kind and as much as I hate to admit it, I do enjoy her company. Indra likes to tease me about being weak for Thea, which I am not. "I can take these Nomon, you need to rest" Thea says gently and guides her mother to the chair to sit. "Ok, ok alright. Don't be so pushy and yes Onya is my favorite. You don't count, your family" Marla mutters waving her away making Thea shake her head with a smile. "Will you be coming by tomorrow for these, Anya?" She asks smiling at me. "Yes, uh yes I will be by after training if that is alright?" I ask slightly nervous which confuses me since I don't get nervous. I'm probably tired. "I'll have them ready for you" she says, and I nod then say goodbye and leave.

I stop by at the tailor once every two weeks to bring all my clothes I need mended. I see Thea in town helping out wherever needed or just walking around and I can never find the courage to go see her. Talk to her. "It has been months Anya of you staring at the poor girl. Just go and talk to her" Indra says boredly one night as we eat dinner. "What? I am not staring, and I don't know who or what you are talking about" I say challenging Indra which makes her laugh a bit. "You are helpless. Thea the tailor. Your staring isn't subtle and I'm sure she has noticed and if not, she is as oblivious as you." She says taking a bite of her food. I roll my eyes and glance back over to where Thea is helping clean the dishes from dinner. I hear Indra grumble something making me snap back to her and roll my eyes again then keep eating.

The next day I just finished with training and noticed I had a hole in my pant and me being smart came up with a plan. I smiled to myself and went straight towards Thea's booth. I walked into her tent and see no one there. "Thea?" I call looking around for her. "I'll be out in a moment" Thea calls from inside the connecting tent where the workspace is. "What can I do... Anya?" Thea asks surprised. "Uh, hey" I say shyly which is very uncharacteristic for me, I don't know what is wrong with me. "Do you have more clothes for me to patch up? I thought you brought your last one a few days ago?" Thea asks tilting her head. "Yes, I did. Ya. I just noticed a whole in my pants and It's my favorite" I say and internally groan, my favorite? What? "I always have time for my mom's favorite customer" she says smiling making me smile back a bit. "Just your moms?" I ask with a smirk but internally hoping it's not. "Mmm, if I say no will you punish me general?" She asks smirking and leaning over the counter making me glance down at her chest and gulp. "Most likely" I say trying to compose myself. "Then no" she says winking at me making my face heat up. What is even happening? Why do I feel so... "So, your pants. Take it off General" she says, and I almost choke on my spit. "Wh...What?" I say clearing my throat. "Your pants. You said it had a whole in it. I have time" she says smiling making me nod. "Here" she says handing me pants to slip on after. "Temporary pants. I'll have them done by the dinner" she says, and I nod. I head behind a divider and slip my pants off then put the other ones on. "Thank you" I say handing her the pants. "No problem." She says smiling and I nod heading out with a smile.

POV Thea

I smile as Anya walks out looking down at her pants in my hands. I don't know what got into me. I don't flirt and I definitely don't flirt with generals who could kill me. I can't help it though, she is attractive. She's sweet even though she acts all tuff and all. I've seen her with her second the children in town. I know there is more to her then what meets the eye. I also feel a bit confident. She responded to my attempt at flirting, and I dare say she was flustered. I smile sitting down and starting to patch up her pants. I had to laugh though, Favorite pants? That was clearly an excuse. I chuckle to myself and finish up patching the hole. I smile when I think of a plan to get her to come to me. Now I know I could ask her out, but I will not be making a fool of myself if I am reading this very wrong, but I'm also no stupid I see her stares from across the village. I walk over to my shelf with my collection of dried flowers and grab the Tiger Lily. I slip it carefully into her pocket and smile. She probably won't understand the meaning but she's smart. I fold the pants off and walk out of my tent and call a guard that I see wondering. "Hey, Jo can you deliver these to Onya?" I ask him and he nods. "Be careful though. They are her favorite wouldn't want them to be damaged on the way" I say, and his eyes widen and hold the pants with great care which almost makes me burst out laughing. I smirk and walk back in my tent and clean up a bit for the morning.

POV Anya

"We could take the east route. It would be safer" Indra says as we look at the maps for meeting Lexa, heda, halfway. She is visiting TonDC and her sister Luna kom Floukru will be here too. "Sha, that would be best, lets send a scout to polis to inform the commander of our route" I say and Indra nods, but before we can do anything a guard enters the tent. "Onya, Indra" he says bowing his head. "What is it, Jo?" Indra asks. "I was told to deliver these with great care. I was as carful as possible with your pants Onya" he says making my eyebrows shoot up in confusion. I hear Indra snort and I glare at her. "Thank you, Jo" I say grabbing them and he nods walking out. "What are so special about those pants?" Indra says smirking. I smile a bit looking at them and the patch where the hole was. "Anya" Indra says snapping me out of my thoughts clearing my throat. "Nothing" I say setting them on the table. "Ah, I see" she says looking amused making me frown in annoyance. "What, Indra?" I ask. "There from your girlfriend" she says making me freeze and blush slightly, but I cover it up quickly. "She's not my girlfriend" I say with a glare. "Ok, whatever you say Onya. I'll send the scout you make sure your pants stay safe" he smirks walking out before I can say anything making me roll my eyes. I open the pants looking at them then set them out for tomorrow and get ready for bed.

The next morning, I exit the training pit and go to talk with a few warriors who will be meeting Luna halfway. I put my hands in my pockets and freeze when I feel something. I look down and slowly pull-out a... dried flower? I look at in in confusion and look around not seeing anything suspicious. "What's wrong Anya?" I hear Nyko say almost startling me. "Nothing, I just found this" I say, and he takes it from my hands looking at it. "Ah, it's a Tiger Lily. Very beautiful flower." He says smiling making me tilt my head in confusion. "Is Heda and her sister arriving today?" He asks handing me back the flower. "Yes, they should be here by lunch" I say snapping out of my confusing thoughts. He nods and walks off. I huff and put the flower back into my pocket.

Indra and I went to meet the Commander and her party halfway and we just arrived back. Luna seemed to just get here too as the other party is just coming in. "Thank you both, I am going to be with my sister but join us for dinner in the village." Lexa says and Indra and I nod before leaving. I go to my tent and pull out the flower setting it on my desk. Did Thea leave this? She must have... Why? What does this mean? I think and huff when I come up with nothing. I do my rounds and duties and when dinner comes around, I go to meet the three women in the center village where the people were making a feast for the commander. I walk through the crowded streets and come to the women sat at a table talking. "Ah, Onya just in time, sit" Luna says smiling making me nod back and sit next to her. W talk for a while, but I can't seem to focus as I keep thinking about the flower. "Leksa, you know much about plants, right?" I blurt making them all look at me. "I know some yes. May I ask why?" She asks curiously. "Certain flowers have meanings, yes?" I ask ignoring her question. "Yes, they do" she says still confused. I hum and think for a moment but before I can ask, I see Thea market making me focus on her. I watch as she talks to the vender of a stand but get snapped out of my... looking by Indra's snickering. "What" I growl at her making her smirk. "Are we missing something?" Luna says confused making me roll my eyes. "No" I huff as my eyes go to find Thea again only for her to be gone making me slump slightly. I get startled when I hear her voice, "Heda, it's a pleasure to have you here again. Luna" she says bowing her head slightly at the two. "Thea, how are you?" Lexa asks with a small smile. "And please I've told you to call me, Lexa" she says making me tilt my head in confusion. "Right, still won't do that commander" she says smirking making Lexa roll her eyes playfully. "I have your clothes ready, we were going to send them out for you but never mind that. I can give them to one of your guards if that is alright?" She asks her to make Lexa nod. "Yes, that would be great Mochof, Thea. I have to stop by to see your mother" she says making Thea nod and smile. She then looks over at Indra and I nodding at us both. "Generals. You don't have any more rips do you, Onya?" She asks smiling making me swallow. "Not yet, no" I say with a smirk making her laugh a little. "Good. I will leave you all be then. Have a nice night" she says and walk off making me watch her leave. "Right, ok I think I got it now" Luna says smirking making Indra laugh a bit. I raise my eyebrow at them unimpressed. "Do you like her, Anya?" Lexa says smiling a bit. "No" I say probably too fast. "You always stare at her" Indra says making her narrow my eyes at her. "It was very obvious" Luna says laughing making me huff. "Ok, I maybe like her" I say giving in making them all smile. "I knew it" Indra says with a big smirk. "Is that what the follower talk was? You want to get her ones with meanings" Lexa asks smiling. "No, she gave me one" I mumble but I know they hear me. "What kind?" Luna asks sitting straighter. "Nyko said it was a Tiger Lily" I say, and Lexa smile widens. "What does that mean?" I ask confused. "Well from what I know it's a rarer flower, its bold and vibrant. She is telling you to make a move." She says making me confused. "To do what?" I ask. "The meaning is, I dare you to love me." Lexa says and I freeze eyes wide. She... dares me to love? What does that mean? Love is weakness. I can't do that... can I? I get lost in my thoughts but Lexa nudging me snaps me back. "I know we were taught that love is weakness, but it is not. You deserve it, Onya. She wants you to love her, show her you want her" she says and before I can comprehend what is happening, I am moving on my own accord and at Thea's tent. I stop outside and take a breath before walking in. She is sat on a chair hunched over working on some clothes. "Thea" I call making her spin around in surprise but smile when she sees me. "Onya, what can I do for you?" She asks with a cute little head tilt. I have never been good with words and this moment is no exception as I find myself at a loss for them. Opening and closing my mother but Thea, the angle she is, just looks at me softly waiting. She had put her work down and stood so we were a mere arm's length apart. I huff and she looks confused, so I just do. I quickly close the distance between us grabbing her waist and using my other hand to cradle her face and bring my lips to hers. It was like fire erupting, I felt tingles everywhere but as I was going to deepen it, I noticed she was not kissing back making me worry I read this all wrong and Lexa was wrong about the flower. I go to pull away, but her hands clutch my shirt and pulls me flush against her as she kisses me hard making me moan slightly into her lips. A huge smile graces my lips making the kiss break and I pull away now holding her face in both my hand smiling at her, foreheads pressed together. "I see... you got my...message" she says between breaths. "I'm sorry it took a bit" I say catching my breath. "I have never... that was..." I try but she cuts me off, "Amazing" she says smiling making me chuckle and nod a bit smiling at her. "Ya" I whisper rubbing her cheeks. "So, what now general?" She whispers with a smirk on her lips. "We do that again" I say pulling her towards me bringing her into a softer more passionate kiss that she responds to immediately making me smile a bit. This time she pulls away and I chase her kissing her again making her chuckle but pull away. "Anya" she whispers making me open my eyes only to be captivated by her golden ones. "What is this to you?" She asks and I look down for a moment before looking back at her determine. "Weakness" I say making her pull back a little a hurt expression on her face making me scold myself. "No, that's not what I meant... uh, you make me weak" I say making her furrow her brows. I groan and rub my face. "I am not good at this" I huff making her laugh which asks me look at her a smile a bit. "No, you suck" she says making me laugh in surprise at her bluntness. "What I'm trying to say is we have been taught that 'love is weakness' and I have always believed that. I have never felt this way, the way I feel with you. So, I want to be weak." I say making her face soften and step closer wrapping her arms around my neck making me wrap mine around her waist. "Love doesn't make you weak, Onya. Love gives you strength. Love gives you something to fight for, someone to help carry the burden with you. Love is beautiful." She says making me look at her in awe and I feel a warmth wash over me that I now recognize as love. "I like that. I would like to try that" I say looking at her, vulnerable. "Check your pocket" she whispers making me confused, but I do and smile when I feel something. I look at her in awe and pull out a dried flower. "What does this one mean?" I whisper looking at her. "This is a Gladiolus flower, that official meaning is 'Little Sword' meaning strength. But this particular color also means love, hope and strength." She says making me smile. "I love it, and I... Ai hod yu in" I say making her eyes widen a bit but a smile forms on her face calming me down. "Ai hod yu in seintaim, Onya" she says, and I lean in kissing her showing her how much I love her. "You should get some rest general. You have training tomorrow." She says making me pout a bit, but she kisses me again making me smile. "Ok, will I see you tomorrow?" I ask hopeful. "Only if you need your clothes patched up" she says teasingly making me smile. The next day, I have a whole in my clothes and a smile on my face as I walked into Thea's tent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 854 28
I AM NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS AND THIS ONESHOTS BOOK IS CLOSED One shots for almost any character I can think of in the 100. Some characters include...
26.9K 384 28
''Every breath I take it makes me feel so broken. There are so many words that have gone unspoken.'' ♡♡♡ She talked to the girl on earth every day h...
229K 3.4K 29
requests, imagines, one shots, and preferences. Just really obsessed with the 100 I will do any character really
278K 8.6K 100
idk how to do descriptions basically Clarke Griffin an open bisexual 17 year old befriends Lexa Woods a 18 year old who just doesn't know anything ye...