Admit it||Wenclair

By GayWriter6002

Ever since the night of horror, Enid and Wednesday have grown closer. They've grown closer in a way Wednesday... More

Chapter 1: That night
Chapter 3: Love or Hate You?
Chapter 4: Put Your Records On
Chapter 5: Jealousy
Chapter 6: Best Friends?
Chapter 7: What Are We?
Chapter 8: Caught
Chapter 9: Wolf Out
Chapter 10: Date or Fate?
Chapter 11: Addams Code
Chapter 12: An Eye For An Eye
Chapter 13: Wolf Ache
Chapter 14: Sinclair Vs Addams
Chapter 15: The Quiet Raven
Chapter 16: Raven or Rav'N?
Chapter 17: Death Beyond the Grave
Chapter 18: Snap Back to reality (oh there goes gravity)
Chapter 19: You'll always be a dumb blonde.
Chapter 20: Thanks to you
Chapter 21: For You? Anything.
Chapter 22: Reading to the stars (Final Chapter)

Chapter 2: The Addams Family

14.4K 291 754
By GayWriter6002

Wednesdays POV:

Sinclair and I were sitting side by side while mother and father sat side by side across from us. My parents had slight smirks on their faces for what reason I am not sure of. Sinclair was smiling from ear to ear at my parents. This wasn't abnormal for her seeing she is a ball of rainbows and sunshine.

"Thank you so much for allowing me to stay with you! I owe you guys big time!" The ray of sunshine exclaimed.

"Oh, no need dear. We are happy to help out a friend of Wednesdays. She doesn't have many so we are more than pleased to help you dear. " My mother said with a sly smirk.

The next two hours were filled with small talk between my parents and Sinclair. I spoke very little, letting everyone else fill the silence. Sinclair was so happy and cheerful talking with my parents. For some reason, she seemed almost intrigued to talk with my parents. Doesn't help my father keeps telling her stories from my childhood. Sinclair was enjoying the stories as if she was a spider feasting on its prey. I must admit, I was admiring Sinclair as she giggled and laughed. There was just something that drew my attention to her and it wasn't just her loud and overwhelming voice.

We have just one hour left until we reach my childhood home. The time was around 10 pm now. Sinclair yawed before she rested her head on my shoulder. I flinched at the sudden touch but I didn't push her off of me. Her warmth made me feel exhilarated as if I had just committed a murder. I...liked the feeling. As much as I don't want to like this feeling, I do.

I look down at the colorful wolf on my shoulder. She looked peaceful and calm, something I don't see from her very often. My parents look at me rather confused. I am just as confused as they are. I've never actually felt, with anyone before. Is this what having a true best friend is supposed to be like?

"Wednesday, dear, is your bright and cheery roommate growing on you?" My mother questioned as she eyes Sinclair on my shoulder asleep.

"No mother, I am just simply tired of hearing her talk. She was starting to give me a migraine."

"If you say so dear."

________

We finally arrive at my home. It felt like we had been driving for decades. I nudge Sinclair with my shoulder to signal to her that we are here. She very sleepily sits up and looks at me giving a slight smile. I could feel the blood rush to my face. It was rather exhilarating yet I wasn't very fond of my body showing color. I don't quite understand why my blood rushed to my face when Sinclair smiled at me. Perhaps Lurk turned up the heat in the vehicle last second.

"What time is it Willa?" Sinclair questioned mid-yawn.

"10:10 pm."

"WOAH- I was asleep for a whole hour?" She seemed surprised by this.

"Indeed you were. I should have strangled you for falling asleep on me."

I noticed a light hint of pink creep up onto her cheeks. This confused me even further than before. There must be a reason for all of this happening. Perhaps the weather has a hand in all of this.

"Wednesday, help Ms. Sinclair up to her room, please. Your father and I will gather some extra sheets and blankets for her bed."

"Fine. Let's go Sinclair before I leave you out here to freeze."

The wolf quickly perks up and runs after me. How can one person hold so much energy? As we walked up the spiral staircase, I felt Sinclair's eyes glued to the back of my head.

"If you keep staring at me, you'll trip up the stairs and die."

"Was that a threat or are you being actually serious right now...?" She asked with a shaky voice.

"That is for you to find out."

Sinclair stops burning holes into the back of my cranium and pays attention to the steps. We finally make it to the top floor where my bedroom and the room Enid would be staying in, are held. Unfortunately for me, Enid's room and my room share a wall. What was supposed to be a miserable break is now going to be an ear-bleeding, migraine-inducing, hell.

I walk to the door next to mine and open it for Sinclair to walk into. She stands in the doorway examining the room. The room is very dark and dull, not Enid's ideal habitat.

"This will be your room for the time being. My room is right next to this one. Do not bother me or I will cut your hands off with a hacksaw and rip your eyes out of your eye sockets."

She stood there smiling at me even though I just threatened her. Why doesn't she fear me? Even Tyler feared me and we kissed. My body shakes at the idea of Tyler. I'm repulsed by the fact I kissed him and even thought I liked him. My focus was brought back to Enid when she hugged me suddenly.

"Sinclair. What are you doing." I say coldly.

"I'm sorry I just...I just really needed a hug." She said sadly.

I softened my look as I saw sadness in her once-happy bright eyes. What could have provoked her to become so gloomy all of a sudden? Was it the dark color pallet of her room? Or perhaps she was simply just tired still.

"It's fine. Don't let it happen again or I will burn you alive."

Her smile quickly reappeared on her face. It doesn't make any sense. Why would me threatening her make her smile? She used to get a sour face and 'scold' me when I would do this. Now she smiles at me with...joy. She is far more confusing than anything I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

My father appears with Sinclair's bedding. He has a small smile plastered on his face. I assume my father and Enid will get along quite well. They are rather similar with their bright and cheerful personalities. I would say my personality is more like my mother's. Cold and reserved.

"Here you are, Enid! If you need absolutely anything just give me a holler and I will see what I can do!"

"Thank you Mr. Addams!"

"Please just call me Gomez!"

"You got it Mr. Gomez!"

"Enid, my father said just Gomez. No Mr in front."

They both look at me and then at each other and begin to laugh. Why are they laughing? Nothing I've said is remotely funny.

"It's okay my little raven! I don't mind her adding Mr in front of my name! Now how about you two get some rest, it's been a long day. Goodnight my little storm cloud and her little rainbow!"

I wanted to hurl at my father's words. Sinclair is not my 'little rainbow' whatsoever. She is simply a person I tolerate and she tolerates me.

"Goodnight Willa! Horrid dreams!"

"Would you quit it with that horrendous nickname."

She frowns at my words. My intentions were not to make her sad, not that I care she is sad. The girl gives me her signature puppy dog eyes. I hate those eyes.

"But Willaaaaaa!"

"Shut up Sinclair before I sew your mouth shut."

"Fineeee. Goodnight..." She says as she walks into her room.

I have a change of heart. For unknown reasons I allow her to keep the nickname.

"You win Enid. I suppose you can keep calling me that ridiculous nickname."

"YES!!! I KNEW YOU WOULD GIVE IN! YOU ALWAYS DO HA HA!"

"Don't push it Enid. Take the win and go to bed before I change my mind."

The werewolf winks at me before she heads off to bed leaving me standing outside her door red in the face. I have to be getting sick. There is no other explanation. It's all of her colors. She is making me have alergic reactions.

______

Enid's POV:

I wake up breathing heavily and sweating. I look at my phone to see it is two in the morning. All I remember is seeing Wednesday getting stabbed... Laying there in the foreign bed, the image replays in my mind. I couldn't take it anymore so I get up out of my bed and run into her room. She laid in her normal position on her back with her arms covering her body like an X. She looks so adorable like this. I prefer this version of Wednesday over the one I had seen mere seconds before.

"If you are going to murder me, do it Sinclair."

Her sudden words bout made me jump out of my skin. I had no idea she was even awake! Not gonna lie, I think I peed myself a little...

"Im not here to murder you Wens...I just had a nightmare...about...you..." I said trailing off at the end being kind of embarrassed to admit it.

She sat up in her bed with a slight smirk on her face. She found my nightmare amusing, go figure. I should have seen that coming seeing it is Wednesday after all.

"What an honor to be starring in one of your nightmares."

"It's not funny Wednesday...I'm actually scared you know." My voice got lower towards the end.

The image of her being stabbed played in my mind once more as I made eye contact with her. I'm not sure why but I am so fucking afraid she's going to get herself killed and I'll never see her again losing the one person that sees me for me. She is my best friend and I guess seeing her almost get killed by Tyler made me realize Wenesday isnt invincible and can indeed be killed.

"Why are you scared Sinclair? It was simply just a nightmare, one of the most enjoyable types of dreaming. What was it about? Was I chasing you with a 9 inch blade trying to slice your throat?"

"No. You got stabbed..."

Her facial expression changed from being neutral to being slightly in shock. It wasn't a big change but it was enough for me to notice. I walk over to her bed hoping she would let me sit next to her.

"Can I sit here?"

"I suppose."

There was a brief silence. I could tell both of us were thinking about my nightmare. It looked like she was hiding something? I'm not going to pry because Wednesday would NEVER tell me if I asked her about it.

"Can I sleep in here by chance? JUST FOR TONIGHT! I'LL EVEN SLEEP ON THE FLOOR. PLEASEEEEEE WENSSSSSS!!!" I say with my pleading eyes. I know they have an effect on her so I always use them on her for my own little amusement.

"Fine. You can sleep in here, but my mother would make me wear pink if I made you sleep on the floor. The bed is plenty big enough for both of us I suppose. Touch me and you die."

"YAY!!! YOU ARE THE BEST EVERRRRR!!!!"

I crawl over to the other side of her bed and get under the covers. The bed was surpisingly warm and smelled like vanilla and old books just like Wednesday. I liked it. I roll over on my side to face Wednesday. She is facing the ceiling since she is laying on her back like usal.

"Wednesday?"

She sighed, "What Sinclair."

"Im sorry you had to go through all of that stuff back at Nevermore. I know you like most of the stuff that happened, but I can tell some of it has taken a bit of a chunk of your mental health. Like you don't write for your novel as much and you don't play the cello as much. I've slowly been noticing it during the weeks leading to the uh...incident...I guess what I am trying to say is I am sorry for leaving you when you needed me most..."

She turned on her side now facing me. Our faces were inches apart. I felt my face heat up at this. I am not sure why though, it's not like I have a crush on her or anything like that. She is a girl and my best friend at that.

"Do not apalogize. I did not need you and my 'mental health' is perfectly fine. I simply stopped doing those things as much due to the investigation getting more detailed."

I won't lie, her words stung a bit but it was nothing I couldn't handle. I have heard worse from my mother.

"Okay..." I say as I change the side I am laying on.

"I apalogize Enid. Perhaps my words were a bit too cold."

I flip back over to face her again. She has a hint of guilt in her deep chocolate brown eyes.

"It's okay Willa, I forgive you!"

Her face soften as she looks into my eyes. I bring my hand up and boop Wednesday on the nose. It was a very impulsive thought that may actually get me killed by Wednesday.

"Boop!" I say as I tap her on the nose.

"I am going to ki- I am going to rip off the head of one of your stuffed creatures."

OMGGGGGG!!!! WEDNESDAY ADDAMS HAS A SOFT SPOT FOR LITTLE OL ME!!!!!! THIS IS SO COOL!!!

"I think I would rather you kill me instead Addams." I joke.

"That can be arranged."

"I WAS KIDDING!!! DON'T KILL ME!"

"Maybe. Now go to sleep before I actually do murder you."

I smile at her threat and close my eyes drifting back off to sleep. This time I dreamed of puppies and...WEDNESDAY!? WHAT???? Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.7K 17
"I don't care what happened before, my rule is no touching, no hugs and no colors, can you handle that?" Wednesday asked. Enid frowned and turned aro...
14.5K 295 7
"I didn't know you were interested in the orchestra," Wednesday said thoughtfully, brows raised slightly. "You should have said something." "I didn't...
6K 244 19
Netflix's Wednesday, Something seems off about this semester? And it probably has to do with the new people that are showing there faces at Nevermor...
5.7K 155 17
Starting a new semester at Nevermore, Wednesday and Enid reunite and become a bit too close towards each other throughout the new school year, a bit...