Slender Brothers x Reader One...

Door Broken_Samurai_

Request oneshots with your favorite Slender brothers! I do the main four and will do the others as well! Just... Meer

Request Page
Offender x Suicidal Non-Binary Reader (Fluff)
Slender x Pregnant Wife Reader (Lemon)
Slight Yandere Slender x Reader
Offender x Wolf Male Reader (BDSM Lemon)
Slender x Insane Fem! Reader (Forced/Stockholmed Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Tenderman x Fem! Model Reader (Lemon)
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Fem! Slender Child Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader x Offender (Part One)
Slender x Self Harming Fem Reader
Slender x Offender x Trender x Splendor x Fem! Kitsune Maid Reader (Lemons)
Trender x Gender Neutral Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader (DDLG Oneshot)
Slenderman x Hunter Reader (BDSM Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Calm Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Male Proxy Reader
Trender x Model/Designer Male Reader
Slender x Disabled Fem! Reader (FORCED Lemon)
Slender x Reader
Splendor x Littlespace Reader
Offender x Shape Shifter BDSM (Lemon)
Slender x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Male Feline/Neko In Heat Reader/Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Non-Binary Mad Scientist Reader x Splendor
Half-Human/Half-Robot Female Reader x Slender Brothers (Lemon)
Offenderman x Non-Binary Butler Reader (Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Alien Reader (Lemon)
Offender x Male Police Officer (Forced Lemon)
Slender x Stolkhom Reader
Splendor x Drider Reader
Splendor x Lepidopterophobia Female Reader
Offender x PTSD Male Reader
Slenderbrothers x Medusa Reader
Slender x Fem! Reader (Pet Play/Lemon)
Slenderman x Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Splendor x Fem! Reader (Lemon)
Slender x Offender x Fem! Reader (Part Two)
Slender x Guitarist Fem! Reader (Forced Lemon)
Trender x Male Motorcycle Reader
Slender x Childhood Friend Reader
Slender x Infected Reader
Splendor x Fem! Reader
Mafia Slender x Fem! Reader
Slender Brothers x Abandoned Lamia Child Reader
Splendor x Trans Male Reader (Lemon)
Splendor x Queen Xenomorph Reader
Slender x Undercover Wife Reader
Yandere Splendor x Gender Neutral Reader
Slender x Single Mother Reader
Splendor x In Heat Gender Neutral Reader
Yandere Slender Brothers x Female Neko Reader
Slender x Accidental Victim Reader

Slender Brothers x Succubus Reader (Lemon)

3.4K 49 17
Door Broken_Samurai_

Life hadn't been the kindness to Y/N L/N. They'd been shamed and outcast since the day they were born, even by their own parents. Everywhere they went other demons would avoid them, whispering and snickering as they passed by. Hell was a lonely place and they were excited when they finally made it to the human world but they found they weren't very welcome there either. Other demons would constantly attack them or reveal what they truly were to the humans so they were on the run a lot. Finally, they had found a place they could be that no other creatures seemed to want to enter. Some forest everyone claimed was owned by evil creatures.

Still, it didn't stop other creatures from venturing into the trees which meant they could do as they wish. They didn't mean for whatever creature was inhabiting this place to take the fall when they chose their victims but there wasn't much they could do about it. They needed to eat and use their abilities to survive or else just accept their fate and die. Y/N wasn't so easily killed. Despite their hardships they continued to flourish and survive, throwing it back in the faces of those who mocked and ridiculed them.

They make their way through the forest as they were on the hunt for a new victim. It had been a while since their last encounter with one and to make things worse their heat was creeping up on them. They could already feel the need in the pit of their stomach and they knew they'd have to find a play toy while they went through it. They hated having to visit human towns because of their past but there was no other way for them to eat. Demons already knew them so they weren't as easy to trick and manipulate as humans were. They sigh softly as they wander along random paths, not really having a destination in mind. They were just enjoying their time before drama would ensue.

"You threw it too far!" A voice suddenly shouts, Y/N snarling when a group of four creatures suddenly make it into the clearing they had found.

The four creatures immediately turn their attention to the succubus who was tense and intending to attack, the tallest one stepping forward. Y/N is ready for the attack, easily grabbing the black tendrils that shoot out of the creature's back and slamming them to the ground. They easily dodge other attacks from the other three creatures, using their abilities to try and get away. They freeze when a sweet smell suddenly reaches them, spinning around on their heal and staring at the creature in a black trench coat with wide eyes. He was blocking the other three from attacking the surprised Y/N.

"We mean you no harm," His voice comes out, smooth and sweet as honey.

A light wind blows and rose petals are gently blown around Y/N, their eyes wide as they grab one of the petals. There weren't any roses here. They bare their teeth in a snarl when the male in the trench coat takes a step towards them, their claws at the ready if he decided to attack. They narrow their eyes when the male is able to pull a (f/c) colored rose seeming from midair, easily guessing the scent that was being given off. He wasn't a demon but he was like them. Slowly they pull back on their attack, still wary as they watch the four beings.

"Sexual Offenderman at your service," The one in the trench coat grins. "But you can call me Offender for short."

"Slenderman," The one in a suit growls out.

"Trender," The one with glasses introduces.

"I'm Splendor!" The one in pok-a-dots cheers happily.

"Y/N," They introduce, still warily watching the four creatures.

"We don't usually get demons around here," Slender remarks, Y/N tilting their head. "Most of them know better than to get this close to my home."

"Your home?" Y/N deadpans, staring blankly at Slender. "I don't even know who you are."

Despite his lack of face Slender appeared to be offended while the rest of the beings howl with laughter.

"I am Slenderman and this is MY forest! My mansion is a little ways away and I don't take kindly to strangers! Especially those of.....your kind," Slender growls.

"R-Right. I'm sorry for bothering you. I'll get out of your hair," Y/N mumbles softly, not exactly wanting to be attacked by Slender.

They easily teleport away from the four brothers, returning to their small cabin with a heavy sigh. When they saw those abilities by Offender they thought they found someone who was like them but they must have been mistaken. They sigh softly and slump against their coach, staring blankly in front of them. This life was getting lonely and empty. They turn in early for the night, wanting to just use their sleep as a way to escape.

~~~~

A week passes after Y/N's encounter before they're out on the hunt again, their heat having reached the unbearable point they needed to find someone to satisfy their needs. Without intending to they end up in Slender's territory again, panting softly as they desperately seek out someone. They were getting desperate and they weren't sure they'd be able to handle this for much longer.

"Tryin' ta get yerself killed darlin'?" Offender's smooth voice purrs, sending a delightful shiver down Y/N's spine. Maybe?

"I'm sorry," Y/N pants out as they turn around, their face and neck completely flushed from their heat. "I just.....I need help before I lose my damn mind."

"You again?! What did I say about coming here?!" Slender snarls, appearing suddenly beside Offender. "I have no place for demons here. Me and Lucifer have already come to an agreement that demons stay away. Clearly you didn't get the memo."

"Really? I haven't been back in ages," Y/N says, doing their best to control their breathing as heat just seems to build by the second. "I wouldn't know. I'm not exactly liked."

"You poor darling!" Splendor cries, earning a surprised yelp from Y/N when he suddenly hugs them.

"H-Hey!" Y/N gasps out, unintentionally letting out a moan when Splendor squeezes them. Shit.

"They've been living here for centuries. If you took the time to talk to other creatures instead of immediately trying to kill them you'd know that," Trender declares, stepping up to Y/N who had been dropped by Splendor out of surprise.

Fire flashes in the demon's eyes a moment but they're quick to quench it, trembling when Trender kneels down and gently lifts their head up. He catches his brothers and the demon by surprise when he suddenly kisses them, Y/N's eyes rolling back as they melt into the kiss.

"Let us give an apology for our brother by helping you," Trender says, his voice husky as Y/N melts like butter in his hands.

"Please," Y/N begs, the five of them suddenly in a well furnished room and large bed.

Trender pins Y/N to the bed and kisses them again, Offender whistling in amusement.

"Didn't think ya had it in ya Trender," Offender laughs.

Trender ignores the comment and works off Y/N's clothes until their bare flesh is presented to the four brothers. Their scent seems to be flowing out of them in strong waves, their heat sending the brothers carnal with desire. Still, they hold back as Trender gets Y/N worked up. They'd be here a while. No need for all of them to rush in. Trender trails his hands over Y/N's body, lower and lower before spreading their legs. He growls out when their musk overwhelms him with desire, giving in to the succubus power as he immediately tends to Y/N's sex with his mouth. Y/N arches their back with a needy cry as Trender pays their sex special attention, their hands clutching the sheets as waves of pleasure rush through them.

Trender makes sure they're well lubricated before he enters them. That was a good thing about a succubus. They secreted natural lubrication so they didn't have to worry about scrambling for a bottle of lube. Not that it would be an issue as Trender kept a bottle in his drawer for reasons. He thrusts into Y/N who cries out from the pleasure, their legs wrapping around Trender's waist and pulls him deeper, earning a satisfied groan from him. He pulls back and snaps his hips forward again, his hands feeling over the succubus's soft skin. They were still hot to the touch, gasping and moaning beneath him as Trender thrusts in and out of them.

Trender sets a patient pace as he moves, testing out for various nerves to drive the demon absolutely wild. Trender can't help but chuckle when a certain area causes the demon to grab onto him for dear life, quickening his pace as he feels them clamp down around him. Soon he has them melting from pleasure as he brings them to their orgasm, thrusting a few more times before Trender hits his release as well.

Y/N whines when Trender pulls back, moaning when Offender takes his place. Offender gives Y/N a hungry kiss, plunging his tongue into the demon's mouth and exploring every last inch of their sweet cavern. He trails kisses down their neck and over his chest, flicking his tongue along their erect nipples. Y/N gasps out from the pleasure as Offender pays each bud special attention before trailing his kisses upwards again. He comes together with Y/N for another kiss as he plunges his length inside of them, chuckling when the demon's eyes roll back from the pleasure. He allows the scent of rose to encase the demon, chuckling when they wrap themselves around Offender, seeking closer contact.

Offender wraps an arm around Y/N's back as the demon pulls him closer with their arms around his neck, their lips seeking hungry kisses as Offender moves. He sets a brutal pace that fills the demon with tremendous pleasure, their nails raking down Offender's back. Offender growls into Y/N's ear, bringing them to their peak. Even as they squirm and gasp beneath him he doesn't let up, slamming into Y/N over and over again. He brings them to their peak a second time before he reaches his own peak.

Splendor is much gentler when he takes his turn, driving Y/N wild as he slowly works them up. Splendor gently kisses and massages their flesh, slowly going over every last inch. Y/N is overheated by the time Splendor enters them but they feel incredible. The build up sending waves of pleasure crashing over them as Splendor moves. Splendor's hand continue to roam Y/N's body as he moves in and out of them, stilling when their peak brings him to his own.

Despite his earlier misgivings Slender takes his turn as well. He rolls Y/N onto their stomach, getting them on their hands and knees before thrusting into them. His fingers bruise their hips as he moves in and out of them. The rough pace sends them over the edge over and over again. A panting and trembling mess by the time Slender reaches his peak. Y/N pants hard as they slump back against the bed, the ache in their stomach having subsided quite a bit. Still, by the look of the brothers they were far from done and Y/N had the stamina to match all four, at least, they hoped they did.

~~~~

"How do you feel? Sorry to keep you trapped for the week of your heat. I imagine you have places to be," Trender says when he enters the room to find Y/N awake. "You're free to use my shower and I've taken the liberty of making you an outfit."

They'd been out since last night and the brothers had feared they killed them when they suddenly passed out.

"Sore all over. I've never had someone who can keep up with my heat like that," Y/N tells him with a tired smile, carefully pushing out of bed. "A shower sounds amazing though."

"Woah!" Trender says, catching Y/N when they stumble and nearly face plant when their legs give out. "Yeah, should have figured you'd be pretty worn."

"Sorry, I'm sure you four are ready to be rid of me too," Y/N mumbles as they hold onto Trender.

"We don't have a problem with you staying. Well, I don't. It's my mansion. Shit, you could declare you're moving in and I'd welcome you," Trender babbles before freezing with flushed cheeks at his words. "Just as an example."

"You'd be willing to live with me?" Y/N asks, looking up at him with wide eyes as he supports them. "No one else has ever....."

"Well, I know what being an outcast is like. I think a bath would be better," Trender says, scooping Y/N into his arms bridal style and carrying him to the bathroom.

Trender gets the tub running and adds bubbles before stripping from his clothes. He picks up Y/N and eases them both into the tub, letting the demon rest against his chest. Y/N is tense at first but slowly relaxes against Trender. Trender is gentle as he helps Y/N get clean, admiring the marks he and his brothers had left behind. They hadn't had someone that could keep up with them in a while so it was a nice change of pace. He gently runs his fingers over Y/N's skin, enjoying the feel of the demon against him. Once the water is getting cold Trender helps Y/N out of the tub, getting him dried off and dressed.

"You hungry? I can make us something for lunch," Trender tells him, watching Y/N carefully as they walk so they don't fall over.

"Starving actually," Y/N tells him with a smile.

"Alright," Trender chuckles, getting Y/N downstairs and seated before he begins making breakfast.

"Why are you making so much of it?" Y/N asks in surprise as they watch Trender.

"Count down from three," Trender tells Y/N.

"Three, two, one?" Y/N counts back, nearly jumping out of his skin when Offender appears behind him and grabs him by the shoulders.

"Hope ya like coffee! Bought some for all of us!" Offender laughs, setting the cups around the table.

"Y/N, I must say your little cabin is adorable but feels lonely. You have no pictures anywhere!" Splendor cries as he comes walking in from the living room. "What about your family?"

"They're a demon and a sex one at that. They're not particular about family," Slender complains, taking a seat at the table once he has his coffee.

"Guys, don't overwhelm them!" Trender scolds. "Y/N, sorry about them. We're all feeling.....refreshed after this past week."

"Hmph," Slender huffs, Y/N noticing a bit of pink on his cheeks.

"What were you doing in my house?" Y/N asks, turning their attention to Splendor.

"Moving your things here," Slender declares. "We can help you with future heats and you can help us with hours. We just need you close as it can happen suddenly."

"Thought you didn't like me?" Y/N asks Slender in surprise.

"You're not bad for a demon," Slender huffs out.

"That's his way of saying he likes you!" Splendor laughs, sitting down and accepting his hot chocolate. He wasn't a fan of coffee.

"It's not a one and done kind of thing?" Y/N asks them.

"Not unless you want it to be," Trender says, setting plates down in front of everyone.

"N-No, that's not what I meant," Y/N stumbles out. "Most creatures leave or I've eaten them. As for family and friends, succubus demons aren't very popular. Let's just say no one had an attachment to me when they figured out what I was. So, I've been living by myself for centuries."

"Here?" Slender asks in surprise.

"Yep!" Y/N laughs. "I just lay low and don't usually explore the forest. I was just......feeling sorry for myself and wandering out of boredom when I found you four."

"Told you," Trender tells Slender, sitting down beside Y/N. "Get to know creatures instead of wanting them dead on sight. Demons aren't as bad as you think."

"Some of them are fine I guess. Doesn't mean I want to be buddy buddy with them," Slender says.

Y/N can't help but chuckle at this, picking up their fork and digging into their breakfast. They were starving! The breakfast table is lively as everyone laughs and chats together, Y/N feeling like they belonged for the first time in a very long time and they were thankful the brothers felt the same way. They smile softly to themselves, thankful they decided to go for that walk.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

246 9 5
β€’ π‘³π’–π’“π’Œ β€’ Meaning; ᡛᡉʳᡇ 𝑩𝒆 𝒐𝒓 π’“π’†π’Žπ’‚π’Šπ’ π’‰π’Šπ’…π’…π’†π’ 𝒔𝒐 𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒐 π’˜π’‚π’Šπ’• π’Šπ’ π’‚π’Žπ’ƒπ’–π’”π’‰ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒐𝒓 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’•π’‰π’Šπ’οΏ½...
198 8 17
'I can't said it' 'Why not, tell me' 'I just can't.. trust me if I could I would tell you over and over till we die' 'Guess some words are left unspo...
4.8K 351 92
Short or long true creepy stories that I found interesting in the internet And if you have any request just message me! I hope you enjoy and don't...
11K 176 11
This is my first time doing one of these, so please please please let me know where I can improve! Also, I'm going to describe features, but feel fre...