๐ป๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ถ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’ || ๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘—๐‘ข...

By Anime_Fan737

ห—หห‹ ๊’ฐ ๐‘ฝ๐’‚๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’–๐’”!๐‘ฑ๐‘ฑ๐‘ฒ ๐’™ ๐‘น๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ ๊’ฑ หŽหŠห— ๐˜ผ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ก ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก suddenly gets dragged to the Jujut... More

Iษดา“แดส€แดแด€แด›ษชแดษด
Update
Prologue
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1 - I แดแด‡แด› YแดœแดœแดŠษช?!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2 - ษช แด›สœแดแดœษขสœ แด›สœแด€แด› ษดแด แดษดแด‡ แด‡สŸsแด‡ แด„แด€ษด sแด˜แด‡แด€แด‹ แด‡ษดษขสŸษชsสœ!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3 - Gส€แดแดœแด˜ แด˜ษชแด„แด›แดœส€แด‡!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4 - Sแด„แด€ส€ส Tษชแดแด‡s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5 - BสŸแด€แด„แด‹ Gแดแดแด‡ส Sแดœส™sแด›แด€ษดแด„แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6 - Tส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข Dแด€ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7 - Mแด‡แด‡แด›ษชษดษข Tสœแด‡ VแดสŸแด„แด€ษดแด Gแดœส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8 - Tสœแด‡ AสŸษชแด‡ษด Rแด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸs Iแด›sแด‡สŸา“
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9 - I Sแด€แด แด‡แด… Hษชแด!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10 - Vแด‡ษดแดแด Lษชแด‹แด‡s Aแด›แด›แด‡ษดแด›ษชแดษด
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12 - Aษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ Mษชssษชแดษด!
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13 - I Mแด€แด…แด‡ Sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€ Cสœแดแด‹แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14 - Lแดษดแด‡sแดแดแด‡ Tษชแดแด‡s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15 - Pแดษดแด…แด‡ส€ ษดแด แดแดส€แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16 - Cแด€ษด แดส แดกษชsสœแด‡s แด„แดแดแด‡ แด›ส€แดœแด‡?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17 - Is Vแด‡ษดแดแด แด›สœแด‡ ษชแดแด˜แดsแด›แด‡ส€?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18 - Iษดษดแดแด„แด‡ษดแด› ส™แด€ส™ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19 - Aแด I ษขแดษชษดษข สœแดแดแด‡?
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20 - A แดแดสŸแด‡ แด€แดแดแดœษดษข แดœs เถž
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21 - Sสœษชส™แดœสแด€'s สœแด‡สŸสŸ sแด›แด€ส€แด›s
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22 - Fแด‡แด€ส€
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23 - GแดœษชสŸแด›ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24 - Sแดœแด‹แดœษดแด€'s แดแด€sวซแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25 - Tสœแด‡ สœแดœษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ แด˜ส€แด‡ส
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26 - A ษดแด‡แดก แดกแดส€สŸแด…
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27 - Fแดœษขษชแด›ษชแด แด‡s

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11 - Cแดœส€ษชแดsษชแด›ส KษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… Tสœแด‡ Cแด€แด›

5.4K 178 168
By Anime_Fan737

Your group was standing in the middle of a forest as you await for the teachers to announce the start "We're starting in one minute. Now, let's hear a few words of well-appreciated encouragement from Iori Utahime-sensei."

You hear the female's voice "Huh?! U-Uh... Um, some degree of injury will be unavoidable, but, um... now and then, help each other out... or something..." You watch as everyone makes a dumbfounded face "Time's up."

You sigh at the duo "Hey! Gojo, you little..." You look at Yuuji wondering if you should go with him "Now, let the sister exchange event... begin!" Once Gojo shouted the last part everyone started to run "Respect your seniors!"

Yuuji looks at Fushiguro and Kugisaki "Ichiro?!" Kugisaki comments "So stupid." After a little while Panda and Maki are next to Yuuji "Where do you think the cursed spirit boss is?"

Panda replies "It was probably unleashed halfway between both schools, but it's not just going to sit still." Maki follows not long after "At the time we agreed upon, we'll split up into the Megumi squad and the Panda squad for scouting. We'll be counting on you after that, Yuuji."

Yuuji makes a salute pose as he runs "Yeah!" You hear Fushiguro's dog barking as it runs up ahead showing a curse that was like a spider "Where are you going?" You cringe at it's voice.

"That's a small fry." Maki runs faster with her stick on her hand, suddenly the dog looks to the other side and growls "Senpai, stop!" Suddenly Todo punches the curse, everyone stops and looks at him.

"Great! You're all here! Come at me all together!" Yuuji runs forwards Todo and jumps, he grabs his head and knees him on the face "Scatter!" You run with Maki and Fushiguro.

"Todo was alone." He glances at Maki as you run beside him "We were right to swap Yuuji into that role."

Fushiguro made the Nue hand sign "Take her down." You awe when you see the lighting bird attack Momo sending her to another direction. You sweatdrop as Fushiguro and Maki attack at Miwa and Kamo.

"Kamo-san, are you guys planning to kill Itadori?" You look at Fushiguro as he glares at Kamo "And if I said we were?" You were just backup since your potential was just average since they you didn't know you had Venom.

"You failed, then. Itadori wouldn't go down in such a short time." You look at them as they separate from eachother "We have no reason to kill him." Fushiguro looks at Kamo "Yes, you do. The higher-ups and the three major clans have plenty."

You hear loud sounds as you look at the sky seeing the birds flying away which you guessed is from Yuuji's battle. Not long after you hear Todo's shout "Wrong!"

You and Fushiguro were running through a building as Kamo aimed his arrows at the both of you. You were still alive thanks to Venom guiding you or taking control over your legs.

You watch as Fushiguro dodges three arrows. You dodged the arrows and Fushiguro either dodged or broke the arrows, once in a while his shikigami would help him.

You and Fushiguro look up the stairs where Kamo is "You can call more than one type of shikigami at a time, right? Couldn't say I appreciate you holding out on me."

You watch as he prepares his last arrow "What about you? You're on your last arrow, aren't you? No one is helping you out if you pass out from anemia." Kamo smiles "Don't worry about that. These are all arrows I prepared ahead of time."

You watch as he aims to the ceiling before letting go the arrow, making an explosion above of the both of you. Suddenly Kamo tries to punch Fushiguro but he quickly blocks. You watch as Fushiguro's body shakes at the blow he recieved.

You frown before going to his side, you were only going to use Venom if everything goes south and when the special-grade curse appears "Nice reaction."

Kamo opens one of his eyes making a red scar form on it "But stay alert." Suddenly Kamo disappears and hits you instead this time, you back goes against the wall with a thud. It would've been a lot worse if Venom didn't take control of your arms making them into a defense position.

Fushiguro looks at you shocked before looking at Kamo with slight angry eyes. You watch as Kamo and Fushiguro attack eachother as you hear Venom talk 'I can feel the ugly thing from here. As well as that Mahito bitch.' You slightly shiver.

You hear them converse as you glance out of the window thinking about helping Inumaki. You watch as suddenly blue flames emit on Fushiguro as he's frog appears behind Kamo.

The frog suddenly dissolves when Kamo turns around to block it, he then looks at Fushiguro who makes a new hand sign. You watch as an pink elephant comes out from his shadow. The pink elephant makes an wave come to your direction and to Kamo's direction.

You sweatdrop feeling the water blast you outside of the building with Kamo. You look at the hole it made seeing Fushiguro make his Nue sign, the Nue appears and attacks at Kamo before grabbing you and taking you to Fushiguro which you were greatful for.

You pat the bird's head before it tries to attack Kamo again but Kamo throws a blood bag at it activating his cursed technique trapping the bird with it. You watch as the Nue dissolves and as Fushiguro jumps out to attack Kamo.

Suddenly big tree trunk appear next to the three of you. The two of them stop as you look at the tree knowing what's happening, you sigh before looking at the tree that was coming to your direction as Inumaki runs through the roof.

"Inumaki-senpai?!" You hear Inumaki's command "Run away." The three of you start to run away from the tree thing. The four of you were now running away as the tree follows you.

Suddenly another tree appears in the door gate making dust cover the four of you, you look at the curse that was blocking your pathway "Why is there a cursed spirit at Jujutsu High? Who does this veil belong to?"

You gulp as you feel Venom just underneath your skin "Probably the curse user working with that cursed spirit." Inumaki coughs as Kamo looks at Fushiguro's direction "Do you know something?"

Fushiguro glares at the spirit "I think it's the special-grade cursed spirit that attacked Gojo-sensei before. It's appearance matches the report. I can tell, even from that guy's drawing."

Inumaki makes a phone hand sign "Tuna with mayo." Fushiguro glances at Inumaki "You're right. Let's contact Gojo-sensei." You stare at the curse "Hold on. You can understand what he's saying?"

Fushiguro puts his phone up to his ear "That doesn't matter right now. Our opponent might use a domain. Maintaining our distance and retreat to Gojo-sensei-" Suddenly the curse spirit appears behind Kamo before breaking Fushiguro's phone as Kamo's body tenses ready to attack.

"Don't move!" The four of you disperse around the curse as Kamo uses his blood bag to attack the curse hitting it on its head. Fushiguro's Nue appears in the sky as it attacks the curse. You watch as they make no damage to it.

'Ready?' You nod. You put your arm behind your back as you feel Venom cover it. You take your arm out like Mahito did in Yuuji's battle as Venom takes the curse's face before making it go face first to ground.

You hear the ground crack as you made that move. Inumaki, Kamo and Fushiguro look at you completely shocked, Venom retreats back before any of them could see him as Hanami instantly stand up again slightly curios about you now "Stop it, foolish children."

You grab your head at the ringing, you watch as Hanami touches the blanket that was hiding its other arm "I merely wish to protect this planet, that's all." Kamo looks at Fushiguro and you "It's a curse spouting nonsense! Don't listen!"

Fushiguro and you continue to stare at Hanami "This is on a whole different level than lower-grade cursed spirits." You wonder if you should let Venom out to eat Hanami's head "The forest, the ocean, and the sky all weep so vehemently that I can no longer stand it. It's impossible to coexist with humans any longer. They know there are some humans who are kind to the planet. But how much does their affection even help?"

You sigh "All they desire is time." You can hear Kamo mutter "Get Inumaki out!" You glare at Hanami "This planet can shine blue once more, given a bit of time..." Suddenly another tree appears behind Hanami.

"Time without humans. Please die and become sages."

Once again the four of you were running through a hall, the tree was following behind you "Are you all right, Inumaki-senpai?" You look behind you "Salmon." Kamo suddenly faces the curse "Here it comes!"

The curse strikes again as Inumaki looks at it "Stop!" The attack stops in midair, Kamo makes a cursed technique and hits Hanami in it's face doing a bit of damage which suprised Inumaki and Fushiguro.

"Hurry! He's just gonna heal right away!" Kamo passes through the three of you as you follow not long after, you run next to Inumaki as he coughs "Hurry!"

The four of you fasten your pace as you go up the stairs. The four of you finally get outside and jump over the railing as you run through the roof as the Nue follows.

You stop as the Nue appears next to Fushiguro as the four of you stare at the curse "Inumaki-senpai will stop it. Don't worry! Just go!"

You watch as the Nue charges to the curse as Inumaki struggles to speak "St-" The curse strikes the Nue's heart making blood splatter as Kamo gasps. Inumaki falls to the floor as blood spills out of his mouth, you go to his side kneeling to help him.

Kano looks back at Inumaki shocked 'He's the one hitting his limit first?!' Kamo looks back as Hanami is about to strike him but Venom acts quickly and grabs him pulling him to your side.

You watch as the curse punches the floor and some floating wood hit the ground as well. You grab Inumaki and Kamo taking them back making distance with the curse as Fushiguro follows you "Are you alive, Kamo-san?"

As Fushiguro is about to make a hand sign Inumaki gets off of you and puts his hand on his shoulder while looking at the curse "Mustard leaf." He walks forward "Inumaki-senpai... That's enough!"

You gulp as the curse and Inumaki walk forward "Blast away!" Hanami is blasted away after Inumaki's words, you quickly go to Inumaki's side as he falls to the ground unconscious. You glare at Hanami who gets up easily "You can't cut me with that dull blade."

Maki appears and tries to strike Hanami but it puts it's arm up blocking the attack making Maki's blade cut in half. Fushiguro appears in front of the curse with his blade as you continue to aid Inumaki. Fushiguro was able to cut one of its branches.

It heals again "Now this sword isn't so bad." Fushiguro takes weapons out of his shadow and passes it to Maki "I have something even better. This one feels disgusting to use, thought."

Maki uses the special-grade tool and hits Hanami as it tries to block it, Hanami goes flying after blocking it. The curse reaches to an river with a crash "Indeed, that is a good weapon."

You left Inumaki somewhere safe as you run next to Fushiguro as he makes a hand sign "Demon Dog... Totality!" You watch as Maki and Fushiguro fight at the same time as you stand next to the dog "Maki-san!" Fushiguro and Maki exchange weapons.

As they hit the curse "Please don't ever make me use that three section staff again! It's too hard to use!" You come into realisation when you remember you failed your top mission.

Keeping Fushiguro safe from the curse, your eyes widen as you look to his stomach "It's handy once you get used-" Maki's eyes widen "Megumi!" You instantly talk to Venom 'Can you heal him?'

As the branch is about to strike Maki's shoulder you quickly grab it making the branch stop as Maki awaits for the hit. You grumble when you failed your priority as you make your 'cool' move "Mask." "Copy."

You feel Venom taking over your body as he protects Fushiguro and Maki "And here I was hoping to have this shit over and done with." Fushiguro and Maki stare at Venom in shock as his eyeless eyes glance at them "Run away, I can deal with this ugly shit."

Hanami looks at Maki for a second before it focuses on Venom "My strike was aimed for your heart. What a wonderful reaction. Jujutsu sorcerers are extraordinary compassionate. And opening is always created when their ally is injured."

Suddenly the dog attacks but dissolves once it hits the curse, you frown when you see Fushiguro in pain "You shouldn't use cursed techniques anymore. The bud embedded in you loves cursed energy. The more you use techniques, the deeper its roots will extend into your body."

You could feel Venom rolling his eyes even though he didn't have eyes "Will you shut up already?" Venom looks at Fushiguro "Go away, you are getting more injured and she doesn't like it, and I don't want to deal with her bothersome feelings."

Fushiguro stares at Venom blankly, Venom frowns at his attitude "Fine." Venom creates two tentacles from his back and grabs Maki and Fushiguro putting them in a safer place "Stay there, don't get in my way."

Venom charges at the curse before suddenly stopping before reaching to it as he looks up boredly as if he was expecting something or rather someone. Yuuji and Todo appear in front of him "You good to go, my friend?" Yuuji makes an defensive pose "Yeah!"

You watch as Todo turns to you and Venom as his eyes widen "Why don't I feel cursed energy coming through you?" Venom grins before he shrink his head back showing your face.

Todo's eyes widen more when he sees you, Yuuji looks at you as well shocked "Sorry?" You said even though you didn't know what you were sorry for, Venom appears back.

"Let's kill this ugly thing." Suddenly Fushiguro calls out to Yuuji "Stop, Itadori! That's not something we can han-" He coughs. Todo looks at Fushiguro direction "Panda" Panda appears behind Fushiguro "Yeah?"

Panda grabs unconscious Maki "Take those two and exit the veil. According to Nishimiya, this is an anti-Gojo Satoru veil, so we can come and go without issue." Fushiguro looks at Todo "Wait! Even you can't-"

Yuuji interrupts him "Fushiguro. It's okay." Todo looks at Yuuji as well as Venom stands next to him "Looks like you've realized it. Nobody is allowed to touch those who have started growing wings. And that's exactly where Itadori stands right now."

Fushiguro glares at the both of you "If the both of you die on me again, I will kill you myself!" Venom grins at his answer "The only thing that can kill her is me."

Panda takes a hand out to Fushiguro "Okay, let's go." Panda puts the both of them on his shoulder as runs to the forest "Pandash!" Yuuji smiles as he glances at Venom "Guess we can't afford to die now."

You see Todo stepping out of the water "I won't lift a finger to help, Itadori. Not until you land a Black Flash. If you can't land a Black Flash, then I'll just watch you die, no matter what happens to you."

Venom walks towards Todo knowing that Yuuji needed to prove himself. He sits next to Todo as he shrink back inside of you but he's prepared to take over again. You dig through your pocket grabbing chocolate for Venom.

Venom appears as you give him chocolate "Got it!" Todo looks at the both of you a bit curious "You better give me more after this." You sweatdrop "Yeah, yeah..." Venom shrinks back as you and Todo focus your gaze to Yuuji.

"You can talk? There's something I want to ask you. Are you allied with a humanoid cursed spirit who has a patchwork face?" You look at Yuuji "And if I say I am?" Yuuji gets mad and punches the floor creating a small explosion.

You watch as Yuuji quicks the curse, Yuuji punches the curse's torso sending it back. You watch as a branch tries to strike Yuuji but he evades "My friend." Todo appears next to Yuuji and slaps him which made you snort.

"Anger is an important trigger for sorcerers. Sometimes they can be taken down purely because they accidentally angered their foe. And the opposite is also true. Sometimes they lose because their own anger disrupts their cursed energy, so they can't exercise their abilities." Todo stares at Yuuji.

"Your friend has been wounded, and worse yet, they've rained on your honeymoon with me, your best friend, so I can really understand why you'd be boiling with rage. But that rage is too much for you. Put it away for now." Todo slaps Yuuji again which made you laugh silently at the goofy scene eventhough you were in front of Hanami.

Todo smiles "Are those stray thoughts gone now?" Yuuji smiles as well "Yeah, not a single one left." He punches his hand with his fist "Thank you so much, best friend!" You and Venom watch Yuuji after quieting down your laughter.

You cringe when Yuuji's mouth salivates, you watch at Yuuji's high speed as the curse blocks his black flash but it's arm gets cut off. You watch as the water beneath them separate. Todo and you smile at the same time unconsciously at Yuuji.

"He's grown." you watch as blue flames emit from Yuuji "That was... Black Flash?" Todo walks forward as you get up "Now you understand the taste of cursed energy." Yuuji looks at him "Up until now, you've been throwing an ingredient you've never tasted before into a pot and boiling it without knowing why. But after experiencing Black Flash and understanding the taste of your ingredient, you cursed energy, you stand on a completely different level as a chef than you did three seconds ago. Congratulations, brother. You can become strong."

Yuuji looks at the curse at he heals it's arm "It can heal?!" You sigh when you feel Venom take over your body "A cursed spirit's body is made up of cursed energy. Unlike us, they don't need any advanced reversed cursed technique to heal. An injury like that is nothing to a special-grade. But there's no doubt that it shaves away their cursed energy, and if you crush their head, it's game-set. Now, shall we get to cooking?"

You and Venom look at Yuuji and Todo as they make the same pose "It would seem that I should take you two somewhat seriously." You look as the curse takes off the wrap that was hiding its arm.

You watch as they start to fight as you and Venom stay low but slowly start to creep up to the curse's back. You look in awe at the quick moves the duo were doing.

You and Venom were on top of a nearby roof watching the fight. Venom reveals your face so you can look at the fight more closely, you watch as Yuuji and Todo dodge some seeds that were going as fast as a bullet.

You smile when you see the duo punch the curse at the same time, the big branch disappears. Venom takes out two tentacles and grabs Yuuji and Todo in midair and leaves them on the ground below them.

Once again Venom returns as the both of you go into the forest that Yuuji and Todo were in. You look at them sweatdropping before looking at the curse that lands not to far from them.

Yuuji attacks the curse as Todo appears not long after. Venom jumps out of his hiding spot and lands behind Todo and Yuuji. Todo and Yuuji look at Venom as he stares at the curse.

Yuuji makes a thumbs up to Todo. Venom watches as Todo and Yuuji charge at Hanami. The curse traps Todo by grabbing his foot.

Hanami swings Todo around before throwing him to some spines but before he touches the spines he swaps with Hanami. You watch as Hanami slowly gets it as Todo and Yuuji charge once more.

You look as the both of them hit the curse switching places all the time. You and Venom grin when Hanami can't retaliate. Yuuji uses the Black Flash making black and red sparks appear on Hanami.

You smile as Yuuji continues to use the Black Flash constantly. Finally Hanami attacks back as you feel Venom's tentacles out waiting for the opportunity to help them.

Todo switches places with Hanami as it is about to strike Yuuji. Venom quickly grabs its arm holding it in place as Yuuji hits the curse in its face.

Venom swings around the curse before smashing it against the ground. You cringe at the big flower that appears behind the curse revealing the little faces that Fushiguro had in his body.

Todo makes Yuuji and Hanami swap places as the flower starts to fire them. Not wanting to risk it Venom's tentacle appears in front of Todo and makes a shield. Venom makes the shield shrink as his tentacle returns to its place when the firing stops.

Yuuji kicks Hanami as Todo attacks Hanami not long after Yuuji's strike. You follow after Yuuji and Todo as the curse runs towards the river. Todo claps and swaps Yuuji for the special-grade cursed tool. He makes a cool move with the tool before hitting it on Hanami's face.

Suddenly a branch appears making Todo jump back. You and Venom watch with distaste as Hanami sucks the nature around it "Plants don't generate cursed energy. So my left arm steals the life from plants and converts it to cursed energy. But that never gets returned to me."

You cringe when you see an eye on the flowers shoulder "It all goes to this flower offering." Venom prepares his tentacles once again as he stares at the flower 'I didn't want to use this if I didn't have to.'

Suddenly a ball of energy appears in format of the flower. As Yuuji runs up to Todo "Todo!" Todo puts his arm out "Stay away, Brother! It's cursed energy output is incredible!"

You glare at the curse "But it will be easy for you to avoid with your technique. So what shall I do? Domain Ex-" The ball of energy disappears as well as the veil "The veil!"

Todo looks at the floating person that was in the sky. You and Venom grin at Gojo's appearance "Huh? Gojo-sensei?!" Venom shrinks back inside of you but leaves his tentacles out.

Gojo glances back and sees Yuuji 'Yuuji's on a much higher level than before. I see! Aoi! Of course he'd be a great match for Yuuji. And Y/n doesn't have cursed energy around her but she has black tentacles coming out of her back? I better see her up close later! Looks like they're fighting the special-grade, but I shouldn't have to worry about them now. Which means my priority should be...'

You and Venom watch Gojo suddenly disappears. The three of you now watch Hanami intently "I'm withdrawing. I'm not arrogant enough to face Gojo Satoru" You watch as it's branches start to cover it slowly "Screw you! What were you all trying to do here?!"

As Yuuji is about to charge Todo stops him "Wait, brother!" Yuuji looks at him "Why are you stopping me, Todo?!" You walk behind Yuuji "Don't take another step forward... or you'll get caught in it."

You hear an explosion which you guessed it's from Gojo. Venom grabs Yuuji and Todo by his tentacles as he forces you to jump back to a safe distance shielding the three of you.

Once Gojo's Hollow Purple passes Venom's shield shrinks as Todo chuckles "He's just as nonstandard as ever." Yuuji had a shocked face as his mouth hangs open "Now we can't tell if it was exorcised or not."

You, Kugisaki and Yuuji were sitting around Fushiguro as you eat pizza. Everyone was wearing comfy clothes as Kugisaki questions Yuuji "When did you start getting along with that gorilla?"

Fushiguro glances at you as you eat your pizza blissfully. He wonders what was the thing that took over your body "Well, we got along, but like... I remember what happened, but I wasn't exactly myself then..."

Kugisaki looks at Yuuji with a deadpanned face "What, were you drunk?" Yuuji opens his eyes and stares at Kugisaki "You believe I could've been drinking liquor in that situation? I'm shocked."

Yuuji then looks at you in curiosity "Say Y/n, what was the black thing that was covering your body?" You tilt your head confusingly as you catch a few words, then you feel Venom revealing himself "You are talking about me."

Kugisaki eyes widen as she looks at Venom shocked. Before anyone could ask any questions Venom explains for the third time about how he is an alien and on why you didn't explain nothing about it.

"Wow! So, what's it like on your planet Venom?!" You sweatdrop "I was treated like a loser, so thankfully humans took me to your world." You look at Venom "I was meant to destroy this world, but she changed me."

Kugisaki, Fushiguro and Yuuji look at Venom shocked "Destroy this world?..." Venom grins "I'm not going to do that anymore, here we can have a big name for ourselves." Venom looks at Fushiguro "She is glad that you weren't seriously hurt, Megumi."

Fushiguro slightly blushes as you wonder what made him go to that state. Kugisaki and Yuuji direct their attention to Fushiguro now as Venom returns inside of you.

Yuuji smiles "You're able to eat pizza now, too." The three of you continue to eat the pizza "Come on, bring me something easier to digest." Kugisaki replies to Fushiguro after the eats a bite "No complaining."

Fushiguro looks at nothing "Apparently, I got off easier because my cursed energy was all dried up. Ieiri-san was still able to fix me up as soon as the roots were removed." Yuuji looks at Fushiguro "Huh, so that's a thing that can happen?"

Kugisaki look at Yuuji "You fought against them, didn't you?" Fushiguro looks at Yuuji "Itadori. You've grown stronger. Back then, we both said our convictions were proper ones. I still think that's true. Or, put another way, were both wrong."

Kugisaki looks at Fushiguro confusingly as you watch them talk finally starting to get what they were talking about "Huh?" You sigh through your nose "Some question you don't have answers, you know. You're thinking too hard. You'll go bald."

"That's right. There is no answer. It's just whenever or not you can accept it. But there's no accepting anything of you can't have it your way. Weak sorcerers can't do that. So I'm going to become strong, too. I'll surpass you in no time." You smile at their actitude, Yuuji laughs "You never change."

Kugisaki looks at Fushiguro of the corner of her eye "Don't just move the conversation forward without me." You jump when you hear Todo's voice next to you "That's my brother's friends for you!" Todo nods at himself.

Yuuji starts to run when he opens the door, Todo follows after him as you chuckle at the goofy duo "Where are you going, brother?!" Kugisaki and Fushiguro look at where Yuuji just ran off to with a deadpanned face "I'm grateful to you, but give me a break!"

Everyone was in a room doing their stuff until Gojo appeared "A lot happened and some people died, but how about it? Want to continue the exchange event?" You look at Yuuji who was crossing his arms thinking.

You sweatdrop at him slightly understanding what Gojo said "I don't know what to say about it..." You look at Todo when he speaks up "Obviously... We're continuing it, of course." Todo looks up as Yuuji looks at him.

Yuuji stands closer to Gojo as he looks at Todo with a smile "Your reasons?" You go next to Yuuji and pats his back which he turns back to you smiling gratefully.

Todo holds up a finger "First, only those with a connection to the dead have a right to mourn them. It's not out place to butt in there. And second, if people have died, that's all the more reason we need to become stronger. Acquired strength comes from the accumulation of results. Tasting defeat and savoring victory is what leads us to grow. The most important part is for those results to exist."

You hum at Todo's words, understanding a few words here and there from his speech. Todo holds his third finger up "Third, when a student feels like they weren't able to bring out their best, it hangs over them until they die."

Gojo comments not long after "How old are you?" Fushiguro looks nonchalant "I'm fine with that." Kugisaki does the same face as Fushiguro "We'll win anyway."

You smile at them "It sounds stupid, but he has a point." You sweatdrop after Momo comments "Why don't you rest, Kamo-kun?" Panda looks at Gojo "No objections here." Inumaki follows after what Panda said "Salmon."

Maki just stares at Gojo "Will we draw lots for the individual battle pair-ups?" Gojo just makes a confused sound "Huh? There are no individual battles this year." Silence falls in the room letting everyone process what Gojo said.

Gojo smiles "I hate routines, you know. Ever year, we put the competition methods in this box." Gojo passes the box to Yuuji who inspects it carefully "and open it on the day of."

Yuuji puts his hand in to grab a paper. Once he takes it out he looks at the words written in it, 'Baseball'. Yuuji blinks confusedly as the principals appear next to Yuuji looking at the paper.

You slightly jump at their sudden appearances "Baseball?!" You sweatdrop at Yaga, Yuuji looks at Yaga "You're here, too?!" Suddenly a hand grabs your sleeve and tugs you outside.

You glance at Gojo as drags you outside with a smile "What's going on here, Yaga?" You hear Gakuganji's voice "No, I know I put individual battles in-" You hear Gojo hum a song to himself as he makes happy steps.

Gojo suddenly stops and stretches himself "Get back here, Satoru!" You make an shocked face as you were suddenly on Gojo's back as he starts to walk a lot faster.

After a while brought you somewhere without people. He lets you down as he stares at you behind his blindfold curiously as he inspects your body for Venom "What was the black thing that I saw come out of your back?"

You blink confusedly until you feel Venom come out revealing his face as he stares at Gojo "Am I this popular already among you?" Venom grins as Gojo blinks slightly suprised at him.

Gojo matches Venom's grin not long after "I mean, you're not from this world aren't you? " Venom let's out sigh of relief "Thank god that I don't need to explain again." Venom decides to make a short explanation "She's my host, I met her during the mission where Yuuji Itadori died temporarily. I have weaknesses to some certain things, like fire and high pitched noises, so do not put us near anything like that, okay?"

Gojo just hums in astonishment as he stares at Venom closely "What actually are you?" Venom stares at him for a moment before answering "The scientist that worked with me called me 'Symbiote'."

You feel something pat your head, you look up to see Venom's tentacle "She's a kind human, so do not put her under any difficult missions that she can't handle alright?" Gojo just nods with a happy smile "Of course, I wouldn't want to hurt her. She's a precious student of mine now."

Venom shrinks back inside of you as you wonder what he and Gojo talked about, for him to pat you was surprising. Gojo just smiles at you before patting your head as well "I will take good care of you!" You just rise an eyebrow questioningly.

You were sweating like there was not tomorrow, apparently your dear comrade was resting and said 'I'm tired so I will not help you too much, good luck.' So you had to run around the pitch every time it was your turn to hit the ball.

The only thing that Venom helped you with was with hitting the ball into space, Momo couldn't catch it due it's incredible speed. Since the teachers didn't want for you to throw every ball into space they made you sit on the benches which you were incredibly grateful for.

You were taking deep breaths in and out as everyone sweatdrops at your state. Finally you hear your companions voice 'That was funny to watch.' You scowl at his comment before focusing on breathing since you were a bit out of shape.

You definitely needed to train more on your stamina, because if something were to happen to Venom and you being left alone, you will probably be done for.

Being too lazy to focus on anything your friends were saying you focus suddenly at your phone's ringtone. Grabbing it you see your mother's nickname as 'Mamasaurus Rex 🦖' Your eyes widen before sitting up straight from your lying position.

Everyone near you looks at you weirdly before focusing on the game "Hi?..." You mumble out "Y/N L/N!" You cringe at your mother's loud voice "WHEN WERE YOU GOING TO TELL ME THAT YOU WERE LYING?!"

Your eyes widen "Me? Lying to you? Nah, impos-" "Y/n..." You gulp at her threatening voice "That exchange student 'Maria' girl that you supposedly cahnged with to go to Japan doesn't exist and doesn't even go to your school."

You let out a heavy sigh "A-Are you trying to run away from me?" Your gaze goes to the ground  as if you were a scolded kid when you hear the crack of your mother meaning that she was hurt and a bit angry.

"NO! I... Well you see... I'm kind of stuck in an unbelievable situation." You get up pacing around as you wipe your face out of stress "The what is it N/n?" You sigh once again as you pinch your nose "If I tell you will you promise to believe me and to not to think I'm on something?"

"Okay?" You start to explain quietly about you being stuck in the Jujutsu World as well as Venom's situation. You hear the scoff at the other side of you phone "That's impossible, are you su-"

"You promised me mom..." You hear her sigh quietly "Sorry, I just need to process this, okay?" A small smile shows on your face "Thank you for not thinking that I'm on drugs"

You hear your mother chuckle "Well, I still think that is an possibility-" You cut her off with a whine "Mom!" She laughs before bidding you a goodbye as you do the same as well. Once you hang up you look at your phone with an happy smile after finally revealing the truth to your mom.

You now sitting next to the floor of where Yaga is. You were hearing him talk to Gakuganji, the only reason that you were there was because he told you that after this you would have a class with him.

"Do you still hate Itadori?" You hum something randomly out of boredom "It's not a matter of liking or hating him. Itadori isn't allowed to exist under jujutsu laws. He's only alive due to Gojo's selfishness. We must not bend the rules of the group for the individual. Moreover, many others may die because Itadori lives."

Yaga comments "But there are lives that were saved thanks to him, too. Case in point, he worked together with Todo and L/n to fend off the special-grade. This doesn't apply to just our students, but they're going to stack up many regrets as time goes on."

You look at Yaga when your hear him mention you "To be honest with you, I don't know what the right decision is with Itadori. But for now, let's just watch over him." You look at the baseball field where everyone was playing in.

"We can save our regrets for after that." You smile when Yuuji hits the ball as Momo tries to reach it but fails. You chuckle unintentionally at happy feeling from seeing people you care about happy.

Suddenly Gojo passes the three of you laughing as he 'steps' on the ants. Both of the principals gasp "Yaga, do something about Gojo first." Yaga coughs as you sweatdrop knowing what he said.

_______________________________________

. . . ʏ/ɴ ʟ/ɴ ᴅᴀᴛᴀ ʙᴀsᴇ. . .
⋘ 𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑎... ⋙

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Y/N L/N

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:📍 Tokyo Jujutsu Tech School

♡𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴:
- Yuuji Itadori 46% ♡
- Megumi Fushiguro 33% ♡
- Satoru Gojo 32% ♡
- Nobara Kugisaki 44% ♡
- Ryōmen Sukuna 10% ♡
- Maki Zenin 29% ♡
- Toge Inumaki 29% ♡
- Aoi Todo 23% ♡
- Mai Zenin 10% ♡
- Kasumi Miwa 20% ♡
- Noritoshi Kamo 10% ♡
- Kento Nanami 20% ♡
- Junpei Yoshino 17% ♡

. . . STATUS: Alive . . .
_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 508 19
-Juuzou Suzuya X Reader- (Y/n) (L/n), a young ghoul investigator who graduated at the top of her class is assigned to be partners with Shinohara unti...
79.3K 3.7K 21
๐‰๐”๐‰๐”๐“๐’๐” ๐Š๐€๐ˆ๐’๐„๐ ๐•๐€๐‘๐ˆ๐Ž๐”๐’ : โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ โ–ฌโ–ฌ โ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ก โ€งโ‚Šหš โžค Where a self-proclaimed prinzessin joins jujutsu high to become a so...
64.8K 2.7K 19
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ( ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...
15.3K 737 19
โ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—œ๐—ฆ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—–๐—ข๐—ก๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—Ÿ? โž ๐ƒ˜ a sorcerer who doesn't know she's a vessel joins tokyo jujutsu high (var!jjk x reader) โคท insanixtea 2...