Mountain

Von newtshome

The next Step fanfic James x oc what happens when the boy catches feelings for his best friend? and how wil... Mehr

Cast
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.18
1.19
1.20
1.21
1.22
1.23
1.24
1.25
1.26
1.27
1.28
1.29
season 2!!!
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.13
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18
2.19
2.20
2.21
2.22
2.23
2.24
2.25
2.26
2.27
2.28
2.29
2.30
2.31
act 3
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
3.18
3.19
3.20
3.21
3.22
3.23
3.24
3.25
3.26
bonus chapter (1)
bonus chapter (2)
bonus chapter (3)
bonus chapter (4)
bonus chapter (5)
bonus chapter (6)

3.10

296 6 2
Von newtshome

i don't know what happened, and i don't know how it happened but apparently Eldon has to get to 30 pirouettes before he can date Tahlia.

it was pretty obvious that they like each other, but James is saying that Eldon has to get to 30 pirouettes so he can reach maturity and be good to Tahlia.

one, sure. two, what the actual hell?

now we're after rehearsal and Miss Kate dismissed us just as Chloe walks in, after she missed the whole rehearsal.

"hey, Chloe. where were you?" Riley asks her.

"i think you need to tell them." Miss Kate say to her and we all look confused.

"i've been offered a position under La Ballet de la Reine for the Nutcracker touring company."

"oh my god!" we all exclaimed.

"Chloe that's incredible!" i said to her.

"how are you going to Internationals and doing the production at the same time?" Michelle asked what we all wondered.

"well, i can't." Chloe said and my face changed softer. "i've chosen the Nutcracker. is that okay?"

"oh, that's too bad." West said. "but we're so happy for you, Chloe!" he yelled and we all turned to hug her.

i walked in the studio to see how Tahlia, Giselle and Amanda are doing with their trio dance.

Internationals is being kinda vague with each round so we've been working on some dances just in case.

when Amanda said she has to leave i stood in front of the door watching it until James will come.

"what are you doing?" Tahlia appears next to me.

"i'm waiting for James. it's our anniversary." i said to her smiling.

"aw. did you get him anything?"

"um, no. we said no presents. and i think us being together is more important."

i just thought we could spend time together today and just hang out.

we looked at the door and saw James running towards us. "bye lovebirds." Tahlia said and left.

"hey!" i said happily looking at him. he was panting so hard, trying to breath. "are you okay?"

"happy anniversary!" he managed to say through his deep breaths handing me a box of chocolates.

"chocolates." i smiled weakly. "why are half of them eaten?"

"i decided to eat the ones that i know you don't like." i smiled weakly and very confused at him. "but this is like an appetizer gift. it's like a warm up. i got you an even bigger, better present for later on today." he said and i got a little nervous.

James: i have nothing.

"yeah, well i got you something too!" i said really nervous.

"what?"

"and it involves... things. lots of things."

i've got nothing.

"best anniversary ever!" i exclaimed and he hugged me.

"i'm so excited." he said in my ear.

i have to think about something. and fast.

i let go of his hold and turned to find Riley.

i finally found her in studio B.

"Ri! you have to help me." i said to her panicking.

"what?" she asked nervously.

"it's mine and James's anniversary today and i thought we said no gifts but he gave me a box of half eaten chocolates and said he planned an even bigger gift and i've got nothing!" i said, basically yelling.

"okay. calm down. get him like new drumsticks." she suggested.

"what? his drumsticks are already new!" i yelled.

"don't yell at me!"

i groaned and left.

thanks so much riley.

i walked in to Hildago's, maybe they have something good.

"you're one lucky girl, Izzy." i looked up to see Luke, James's band's lead singer.

"what?" i asked sharply.

"you have no idea how great a gift James has for you." he said and my eyes widened.

"can you give me a hint?"

"it's from the heart. i'll catch you later." he said and left with his drink.

heartfelt. why didn't i think of that? i need to up my game.

i texted Emily to see if she has any ideas but she had nothing good. i am really desperate.

James texted me to meet him in the music room and as soon as i walked in his band and him started playing a song i've never heard before.

We took a ride on the Monday
And that's when I fell
I fell in love with you
Your big brown eyes, I can't stop staring
They pull me in and I'd do anything for you

I wanna see the world with you
Come on and take me by the hand
Don't even worry about it you'll understand
I wanna see the world with you
The way you go out we follow
What's better than us?
Better than us?
We don't wanna to know

You're finicky, like a cat
You worry, you worry 'bout this and that
But all your quirks
I adore them
When you roll your shorts and bite your nails
You know opposites attract

I wanna see the world with you
Come on and take me by the hand
Don't even worry about it you'll understand
I wanna see the world with you
The way you go out we follow
What's better than us?
Better than us?
We don't wanna to know

We had our ups and downs
But we always seem to make it through the day
You always bring me round
We're gonna make it anyway, anyway, anyway

I wanna see the world with you
Come on and take me by the hand
Don't even worry about it you'll understand
I wanna see the world with you
The way you go out we follow
What's better than us?
Better than us?
We don't wanna to know

I wanna see the world with you
Come on and take me by the hand
Don't even worry about it you'll understand
I wanna see the world with you
The way you go out we follow
What's better than us?
Better than us?
We don't wanna to know

this song... is so cute. he wrote it for me. and i just loved it so much.

"did you love it?" he asked me, walking towards me.

"yes of course i did." he hugged me.

"happy anniversary!"

"happy anniversary!" i said back.

i have to think about something for James. i'm a bit worried.

i went to Kathy's house and asked her she has any ideas. yes. i'm that desperate.

"i'm the expert." she said.

"on presents?" i asked her.

"no. on James." she looked at the wall behind her. "look at that painting. he did that."

the whole painting theme for our Nationals duet was James's idea. and after i saw the painting at Aunt Kathy's house, i know exactly what to get James for our anniversary.

i told James to meet me at studio A.

there was a big white sheet to be be our canvas and i got lots of paint, and we're gonna make a painting.

i wore this ridiculous suit to protect my clothes, and i wore helmet and goggles, and i know how funny i looked but i didn't care.

"what is this?" he asked me as he walked in.

"ready for your gift?" i asked him.

"a gift?"

"put that on." i pointed at the same outfit i wore but one for him.

our Nationals duet was James's idea. and it was so much fun dancing in a painting with him, so i thought "why not dance in a painting for real?"

he walked on the canvas towards me. "so what? are we going to paint a picture or something?" i took a paint brush and used it to paint him and he looked so shocked.

"yeah. we're gonna make a human painting. it's my anniversary gift to you. come on."

"okay it's on!"

he took a brush and he started painting me and i did the same again.

we started rolling over the canvas and it started covering with paint and we started dancing and rolling around more.

it was so fun.

James: being with Izzy has been the best time of my life- and this anniversary feels like the old us. we're just connected again. it's the best anniversary ever.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.6K 188 160
The girls will fight to be the best dancer. They go to a new competition every single week. The girls are all friends, but their mothers are a differ...
225 104 35
With her New York City friend Connor in town, Amelia's life just gets more confusing. She's now caught between him and her former crush Noah. When La...
10.9K 430 88
| COMPLETE | [this is the first draft of my story. so, if there's grammatical mistakes and continuity errors, i apologize and i will be editing in th...
2.2K 303 29
Spencer isn't the average seventeen year old girl. She is intelligent, sassy, stubborn, independent and beautiful ( she doesn't see it, for she is lo...