What It cost to be an egoist...

By KasuKasu69

"Throw away that Sympathy of yours, Only Egoist survive here" That the words she hear when yotsuba Nakano get... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Blue off:1
Chapter 6
Blue off 2 + bonus chapter
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Special announcement
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 8

527 28 17
By KasuKasu69

3rd person POV

9 Days later

“This hell won't Finish yet ?!I had enough of this"

Yotsuba muttered under her Breath while taking a shower.

Her dyed hair on the bangs were turning back into their old color which is Light pink.

Apart of her hair, eyebags were visible under her eyes tired of the lack of sleep and rest because the trainning they followed was literally the hell on earth, there is no hour off, she can't felt her numb body anymore, she also didn't wanted to eat too much or she'll be like Igaguri and Imamura who throwed out what they had ate.

She wasn't the one who suffered, everyone in the Team were tired even Kunigami who is used to train himself more than any of them could feel the difficulty of the trainning.

“This 100 rounds of sprint today beat me to the core, I feel I can't run anymore, If This continue tomorrow I Think I'd fall apart" yotsuba complained, she was currently discussing with Chigiri who is taking care of his leg like usual.

“I mean, my leg would might break up like your body and...your hair"

The little pause he made make yotsuba wonder why he is pointing out her hair before he gave her a mirror.

“God...What happened to my hair !!"

She cried out in the Room.

“Remember that It has been 9 days of hell that we passed through, This is maybe due to the extra amount of sweat you'd poor out every Time"

But deep inside her, she felt that this change of hair color is the symbol that she come back into the personnality she had in her childhood, her Egoist personality to be the best among not her Sister anymore but everyone.

This training make her also lose some weight on fat to win some on muscle, It was harsh but something is being builded up.

If someone would compare the moment she enter Blue lock and her current appearance, They wouldn't recognize her.

10th day.

The alarm rang to their great despair but something followed It.

A female voice.

“At this Time, Blue lock's first Selection round has been completed for all wings,all players who have cleared the first round,please put on your trainning suits and proceed to the underground central Area in your respective wings,I repeat..."

Everyone were exhausted, Iemon, igarashi and Raichi were on the edge of breaking down mentally, one more day of trainning and they'd destroy everything.

(Seems like we are finnaly gonna begin This second selection)

Yotsuba said in her mind, and changed up into their trainning suits, they finnaly head towards the central Area.

Yotsuba POV

To the first Selection to that trainning, I could feel I really changed, not only mentally but overall, I'm a Better player right now.

We are now heading to the Higher level, against those of the higher wings, I Dunno how they are, I couldn't retain my excitement, If It was back in the first Selection I'd be scared but now I'm feeling too excited to feel scared because I'll cursh all of them.

In the central Area, everyone were gathered, those person are those who manage to pull It out to the second stage, I scanned around to see Their current condition but I was a bit surprised because they all look exhausted like us, It wasn't normal but the moment I looked on their Ranking, I was dumbfounded.

Team Z,X,Y,W and V ?

X,Y Aren't they Already out of here, V and Z aren't just us and Nagi's ? No, they are différent from the Team Y,X and W...

“Hi there lumps of talents, good Job with your physical trainning"

The Giant screen in the Room begin to display the Guy who is the “Manager" who run this place and this whole program but why, they aren't any Team from A or B ?

“Gathered here are 25 players from all five wings,all 126 of you cleared the first Selection, I'm sure the clever ones in here have already noticed...but there isn't anyone in here from Wings 1,2,3 or 4 and that there is one anomaly getting along with your groups of players gathered here, that's because those wings doesn't exist and that there is one Girl among you"

That's a way to announce something, not only he lied to us but he revealed on purpose that I'm the only one anomaly here...what a pain this Ego is.

Then this madman begin to explain that only wings 5 exist in Blue lock to make us fight like we were the wrost...

This man is really hateful and Amazing at the same Time, while everyone kept on complaining of why They'd been tricked, I admired his way of managing.

He wanted our Ego to grow up in making us thinking that we were the wrost in each wings, making those who felt stronger lose Their confindence to reach another realm of power.

We weren't like Neymar or Ibrahimovic nor Noël Noa, Their life was far worse than ours,they only lived on the purpose to reach their goals while If we failed in soccer we still had chance to change our life so Ego created Blue lock to give us the same hunger as those superstar.

And, he succeed, I feel like I'm an another person since I came here that's thanks to Him but I also Give my middle finger to him to use us like that but that Ego which reappeared in Myself seems like something able to change the World.

“Now then, Let's start the second selection round"

He said through the screen.

Make It Quick round eyes-san I'm ready to take on what you would propose.

“In the first Selection you learned how to change a 0 to 1 as a striker and on our brand new training fields,  you'll be fighting to turn your 1 to 100"

Then 5 hexagon's hologram popped up into his hands.

“the second round has five stages, only the ones who clear a particular stage
Are able to level up and advance to the next one, clearing the challenge in the first stage is your next objective and those who are able to clear all five stages in the second selection..."

Participe in a special trainning with top players from around the World.

From around the World hm? That add a spicy into the already spiced Blue lock,  but he says that he was the one who selected them so I'd be ready to fight against some weirdo.

Well I needed to pass the first stage before thinking of the Fifth one.

“So that cover It,warm up however you like, once you've prepared yourself, enter the gate one at a Time"

We from Team Z looked at each Other, individual challenge seems good for me but for someone like Iemon who wasn't playing off the goalie position would be in difficult and Igaguri is another story.

Well, I need to Think of myself first, only egoist survive here After all.

Those who can't made It to the second stage wouldn't see those who made It up, and once you enter the first stage, you can't go back anymore.

“Good Luck"

That were Ego's last words before the screen turn off.

Well Imma stretch a little, a long fight is awaiting for me.

I heard everyone chattered among them, they'd better wake their muscle up before, or That training will Catch up to them very quickly.

But we noticed someone heading to grab a ball, he was a tall good looking boy with long eyelashes, he was way more hotter than Anyone from Team Z though, I can't get my eyes off of Him.

Putting the ball on the ground, no It wasn't only one but two balls, he shooted the first one very cleanly on a High soft trajectory then quickly,he shoot the second one which is a fast curved shoot on a low trajectory.

A really accurate mid air hit with the two balls and everyone around were dumbfounded by It, well, he is really talented to shoot that kinds of balls and I'd Think Nagi was the only one apart in Blue lock, It's Amazing.

“Open up, I finished stretching" he said before entering the door before It closed to show the identity of that boy.

Itoshi Rin.

I didn't recognize his name but It Seems that Isagi and the Others knew Him.

“Do you know who was this guy ?"

I asked towards them before Igaguri shaked like if he just saw a Monster before his eyes.

“From I know so far, the only Itoshi I knew is the one from the best eleven"

Igaguri said as he looks pale as dead.

I decided to give Him a pat on his back.

“This guy may seem almost perfect but It was just a show off, maybe I'm better and more badass than Him, shishishi"

From my first Time here, I joked and laughed, maybe to relieve some stress before the next stage.

Then everyone from Team Z begin to gather around us.

“Don't Think your little trick will work on us Yotsuba, like my shoot for example It was badass "

“Don't kind me kunigami, my face block was also pretty badass"

“no way my dribbling was badass"

“gimme a break, without my legs,we would've lost"

“We only won cuz I blocked their middfield"

“my defense was badass too !"

“I...I cheered for yotsuba and the Team without me she'd won't be like that"

The last line from Kuon made me laugh like ever, everyone from Team Z Then started to stare at me.

“Did I do something wrong"

Isagi shook his head.

“no there is nothing wrong about expressing what you have in your Heart, but my Goal was badass !"

“We'r all badass" I cried out with strength before we begin to cheer together.

YYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I only make my way in the second selection thanks to my teammates, even If the Ego is the most wanted traits here, trusting them was a good boost to my Ego.

Let's meet in the next round.

After I managed to win in the first party of Rock paper scissor, I was the one who will walk up to the first stage first, they waved at me while the Other player from différent Team stared at me, well I was the only Girl they saw in about less than one months here.

I entered through the door.

I'm confident, I've been working hardly the 10 last days, my sense were so worked up to begin, but I feel like I'm going to evolve once more when I will begin this first stage.

Isagi POV

Yotsuba's name and icon was displayed on the screen, she was the first to enter in since she won the party and the next one would be me, yotsuba was my dearest partner with Bachira Back in the First Selection but what lies ahead is a path that I need to walk by myself.

Yotsuba POV

I was finally in the place where I'd take the challenge but scanning around, It was an empty room with only white panel everywhere.

!

A ball get out from one of the side panel as It land in my left foot.

Then the panel in front of me projected something, a goalkeeper and a Goal net for finally the Area around myself to gradually being narrowed each second.

Assessing everything up, I take the best stance to shoot from my strong foot which is the right, in an instant with a glimpse of eyes, I shoot the ball to score my first goal.

The Goal was pint point, there is no way something like This Goalie hologram could stop that, but his movement is far of from being at High schooler level, It was too flawless, near or to be accurate at the same level as a goalkeeper of World class.

Then waiting for the next ball, a Giant chrono appeared behind the goalie.

1st Stage, Time 89 mn left, clear After 99 Goals.

90 min to score more than 100 Goals ? As long as there is no one to stop me apart of this goalkeeper I don't know how I'm supposed to fail.

With my ambidextrous style, I can perfectly shoot from every side possible, my good eyesight helped me to know where the ball get out and I make It to 70 really, really quickly maybe less than 12 mn.

Lvl 2

So the level arise, interesting, well It could be too easy to make It me and the goalkeeper each Time.

Three more hologram in front of the Goal Area,  that increase of difficulty won't stop me to score, using my instinct and my eyes, I just went with the flow, the level had maybe Skyrocketed but It's useless against me.

3rd person POV

In the main monitoring Room, Ego and Anri looks at the many screen in the Room.

“let me go straight to the point Ego-san, I Think our budget is depleted"

The Girl said to Ego who isn't listening one bit.

“Please just shut up, and look, This is fantastic the environnement I dreamed of"

Ego said looking on each screen displaying each player who struggled to score.

“Players who depnded on their teammates, those 90 min will be the hardest of Their life while for those who already wields Their weapon, It will become a place of evolution,where they can polish and refine their skills"

Then he looks to the screen where Yotsuba was shown.

“She looks happy, It seems someone is still sane After what happened before"

Anri said with confidence but Ego answered her right away.

“The sanest ? Don't make me laugh Anri-Chan, someone who is constantly trainning everyday won't have This smile on her face and It's this wide smile on her face is the way to say that she is the most insane among them, I can tell that mentally she evolved to become a striker able to hold off against Some players of World class but not yet enough"

(Yotsuba Nakano,once you'll leave this place, show me how much you've evolved)
Ego thought for himself before continuing to answer Anri on Yotsuba current state.

“She didn't listen to my explanation about Goal formula but she already find her own but which is really useless in critical situation"

“what do you mean Ego-san ?"

Anri seems a bit surprised by Ego's words,well It's not the first Time.

“Her current formula is her Instinct+good eyesight+the strength of both foot, her weakness is on her concentration, she is constantly using every bit of her concentration on the ball that she is able gasp the whole field, But It's really tiring, she is like using Unlimitedly her Zone but once her body wouldn't follow anymore, her instinct will go to waste, If she don't find a way to avoid using instinct all the Time maybe she would become the best in Blue lock"

After few minutes.

Yotsuba Nakano, cleared the first stage After scoring 100 Goals.

She left the white Room, she didn't even break a sweat, her physical trainning builded up her stamina at an Other level that a normal athlet wouldn't be able to reach with basic daily trainning.

(I feel like growing stronger, This training in hell helped me to be as strong as Raichi on stamina but I Still have flaw to be able to play perfectly)

Finally stepping outside of the door which lead to the second stage, there is only one person in.

(Rin Itoshi)

It seems that she come into second place behind the Monster she Saw before entering the first stage.

He was leaning on a wall, she wanted to go forth to the second stage but she saw something written on the door.

Form three-man team to advance.

(If we need three players, It would be Better to wait for either Bachira and Isagi or Chigiri and Kunigami)

That was the idea which race into her mind, forming a group of player that were used to play together is better than playing with some stranger.

She was still staring at the boy at the far front of her, then the door opened revealing...

“I couldn't stop to be so styl scoring those Goals...hm ? It seems there were already some styl players here"

A boy which is really tall, Yotsuba was nothing compared to his height and like his height, his hair was also very long, It arrived at the level of his chest maybe a bit longer.

Suddenly with only a glare, Rin finally decide to speak.

“come on already, you are wasting Time"

It was clear like the water from the source that he wanted those two players to follow Him but Yotsuba was hesitant.

Does he would follow the first who manage to clear the first stage before her or waiting for the Others who are still in.

The tall boy was already heading towards Rin while she Still had her head down looking on the ground.

“What are you waiting for ? I won't repeat myself Girl, you'd follow me or I'd never pick you again if something were to happen from now on"

They looked at each Other, rin's glare make her heart flutter enough that she wanted to join Him but in Blue lock,they are Rivals and nothing else, with a strong will in her eyes she shooked her head which means that she declined the offer.

“I see, so Let's take that Guy who just get here"

The next to join Rin's team was a well built but very anxious boy, and before they enter in the next stage Rin send a last glare to yotsuba.

“You aren't better than any player here, If our way get to meet be sure that I'll crush you"

The door closed, If she didn't finished before the two earlier, they could be considered to be Blue lock's top#3.

Waiting and waiting, so far, anyone from Team Z apart of her reached the second stage yet then.

“Yo, Yotsuba"

“Nagi !"

Like a long Time of not seeing a friends,she met up with Nagi Seishiro again.

“It seems that you cleared that annoying stage before me"

Nagi said with his usual tone of voice.

“Shishi, same goes for you, you finished before my whole Team and before your Reo Friend, talking of the devil"

Reo just after getting out of the door launched a disgusted gaze at Yotsuba, their relationship didn't evolved yet.

“Great Nagi manage to reach the First stage"

He come to pat Nagi on his head and was just ignoring Yotsuba.

“Sup, Reo"

“Ah. The Genius lady, what are you still doing here ? Don't Think of being part of our Team, we are currently waiting for Zantetsu,you better find someone else, right Nagi ?"

Reo asked to the Boy he with who he was supposed to Team up with.

“Talking About that Reo, I Think we really need her in our Team, I want to finally play With her in a Real match not only in training"

Like If he was cheated on, Reo felt like broken from Nagi's déclaration.

“Wait Nagi, You'd better Team up with Reo, I'm Still waiting for..."

Finally the one person she waited for come in.

“Isagi !"

She come to hug Him, they were like two childhood friends that haven't been able to see each Other for Long Time.

“See Nagi, It's useless to convince her, Let's just wait, oi Nagi..."

On Their side, Reo tried to explain that It was impossible for her to join Their Team but he never thought that Nagi would do that to Him... betraying their Promise.

Yotsuba POV.

“How It was Isagi ? I thought you'd fail"
I said to Him with great ease, well I was joking, After all,he find a fatal weapon just for Him.

“So how works the rule here, aren't we supposed to find someone else to Team up with us ?"

But right when I thought that we'd wait for Bachira or someone from Team Z to come, behind me, Nagi touched my shoulder to gain my attention.

“Nagi !?"

“If you won't join my Team then I'll be the one to join your Team"

It was quite a shock, I never thought that he would just leave Reo like that.

And looking at Him, he was far more shocked than me and Isagi.

“Nagi, what gives !? What about me ? We were supposed to Team up"

Nagi then turned to him, I felt a bit uncomfortable to break their friendship
Like that.

“Reo, you Thought me About Soccer,you and me are gonna be the best in the World, that's a fact but we lost,we weren't the strongest"

The more Nagi speak,the more Reo's face was awful, awful enough that I didn't look at Him face to face anymore.

“In order to learn that Things called «Frustration»that I felt for the first Time,I wanna play with Yotsuba,not only her but Isagi too... I wanna try making an effort"

“What the hell do you want"

That was Reo's words when I take a little look, he had his head down...

“What's your decison Yotsuba ?"

Asked Isagi.

I...would feel rassured with Bachira or Chigiri or Kunigami on our Team, I know that would be a solid plan...but...but...

Evry memories I had with Nagi raced into my mind, our meeting, trainning and the last Match, It was like a flash but It was the Truth...

I want to play Soccer with Nagi.

“Let's go Isagi, Nagi !"

They both nodded, and we head to the door which lead to the next stage.

“Yotsuba Nakano, Yoichi Isagi Seishiro Nagi...
All three of you, Please advance to the Second stage"

Said the usual feminin voice,but before entering, Nagi turned one last Time to his Friends.

“Later Reo, I'll be waiting for you"

When we were all in, the door closed, the three of us Walked to the next door.

“Say Nagi, weren't you too rude With Reo earlier ?"

I asked Him, I understand why Reo looked so down, his best friend betraying Him over some stranger is something he wouldn't except but I wanted to hear Nagi's reason why he joined us.

“well, maybe,  I also felt bad about It but this way was more exciting and obeying your Ego isn't the right choice here ? Blue lock is just that kind of place"

He is right, This is my Ego which led me to decline rin's offer just to be able to play with Isagi, If I accepted maybe something more interesting had happened ? But It's the past now, This is my decison and If those guys from Team Z are the Real deal I'd met them soon.

“Nagi, Isagi, Let's do this!"

I said as I was the lead between them.

With those two, I feel like invincible.

“Let's crush them all"

Isagi said as the door opened and there, familiar face were sitting like If they were waiting for us.

My eyes were already on Itoshi Rin,the guy who I turned down earlier.

!

The screen inside the Room then turn on which displayed obviously the showrunner, Ego Jinpachi.

“Hi there,you lumps of talents, It's Time for the second selection third stage"

The number three was made with his finger.

“A three on three battle"

Wait,what ? Against Rin Itoshi ?

I remembered his word earlier, It still give me cold sweat just thinking about It,
He'll crush me.

But Ego went to continue the explanation right away.

“for this third stage, the three man teams you formed will have a mini game battle , Blue lock man will be the goalie for both Team and the Team who will score five Points will win"

By Blue lock man does he mean that hologram goalkeeper ? Perhaps, but those are just trivial matters I want to hear the rules.

“and the winning Team...will get to select a player from the losing Team then they'll steal that player and form a four man team"

To steal one of us If we lose ? No, I don't want to lose my teammate yet but I have no Time to complain as Ego continued.

“each Time they advance to the next stage,they add a new member, once they create a five man Team and advance to the Fifth stage...the second round will be clear however,the losing Team that had their teammates stolen must return to the previous stage and whoever loses there becomes a two man Team and then when the Team loses the two on two  battle, the player who remain unchosen at the end will be forced to leave"

If we could just win two match from here then we cleared the stage but If we lose, we'll get to do three more match...

“This is the second selection round, in which you steal your rivals, This is the«Rivalry Battle» furthemore,you get to choose which teams you play against and matchups are only finalized when both Team are in agreement"

In that case, we don't necesserly need to fight Rin, but we must choose wisely, having someone like Him or a teammates you could Trust but If we lose our group will end up breaking apart.

“if the winning Team gets to steal someone then you should play against whoever you want on your Team right ?"

Nagi added.

“the one you fight alongside will be the keys to advancing and to aid those decision... I'm presenting the new Blue lock Ranking".

*Bip, bip,bip.

!?

What the Heck ?!  I'm actually !!!

Yotsuba Nakano #2

“They're not fake this Time of course,this is the order in which you cleared the first stage"

Scanning around, I could see each of their Ranking.

Isagi Yoichi #15
Nagi Seishiro #7

Then looking to the Other three, their Team was composed of the top of Blue lock and If they can Snatch me, they would be the top 3 of Blue lock.

Aoshi Tokimitsu #4

Jubei Aryu #3

Rin Itoshi #1

“And of course, those ranks will change in accordance with your performance in next matches"

Number begin to appear in Ego's hand Again and as usual, I bet that he will destroy them in pieces.

“all of you standing here are those who were able to transform 0 into 1 on the Battlefield and This will smash those one together,mix them up and elevate them...whoever can control the chemical reaction between Egos will be strikers able to seize the ticket for the next stage !"

Before his long explanation end up, he said that we need to do whatever It takes to win and the screen turned off.

From now on, losing means losing someone while winning means picking someone, the rulse were harsh but we'd better don't hurry in our decision.

“What do you Think Isagi ?"

I asked Him but he was deeply looking at the three man of Rin.

A Boy with zero confidence, a narcissistic one and a... I don't know how to qualify Rin but It's better to not knowing his flaw in personality.

“It doesn't Matter who we play, I'll end It quickly and advance,you guys are just to take up Space"

Rin said full of confidence in his voice,well he is the number 1 After all, as long as he don't lose ,anyone here could do the Job since he is the best but he seems to have an argument with the same player he Choose earlier.

“don't get the wrong Idea,the three of us only get happened to Team up because we finished the fastest... You're just stepping stones to me,you guys and all of Blue lock"

Being chosen because of the hurry to finish ? I wasn't wrong to wait for Isagi.

“Win and you can represent the Japan U-20 Team ? the only reason I'm here is to take advantage of that rule,all of this is to represent Japan and then surpass my older Brother...the purpose of Soccer to me is to crush Itoshi Sae !"

Those Words make me shiver, football to surpass a sibling ? We actually shared the same Goal, all of Blue lock means surpassing all of my Sister to get into the japanese football national Team and know as the first Girl able to make it to a male football Great competition.

Isagi had the Same look as me, he wanted to fight Rin but I blocked his way as I was the one walking towards Rin.

“it doesn't matter Who you play right ?"

Rin told that he would crush me If our way is coming to cross, I wanted to see how he will crush me, I wanted to show him It was the Other way.

“Let's battle"

I looked towards Him Again, I was still mesmerized by his deep green eyes wanting an answer from them.

“Yeah, anyone will do and It's even Better If It's you that I begin with Girlie"

He looked down on me but I didn't flinched, we head to the door and pushed each of our buttons to fall into an agreement.

Second Selection, Third Stage.
3vs3

Rivalry battle begin.

“The Match will be held on a special 40 by 30 metter mini field,the goals are also smaller than normal, both goalkeepers will be identicaly skilled Blue lock man, the winning Team will steal ones player from the opposing Team and advance to the next Stage, the losing Team will lose a player and go back a stage, It's a three on three battle for five points,the second selection round Third Stage rivalry battle !!"

Team white vs Team Red.

The #2 against the #1, I'd see how much is the gap between the two of us, I wanna win and stand at the top then make Rin my teammate.

Second Selection,3rd stage.

Kick-off !

Isagi passed me the first ball, scanning the Area as short as a single Breath , I already knew where my target is.

But Tokimitsu stand before me as It like trying to be the wall going against me but I easily get past Him, I'm not Bachira so my dribble won't be too destructive more like aiming for their weakspot.

I Ran at an incredible speed, It seems that my speed also ranked up during those weeks.

I was waiting for you.

“I said that I won't hesitate to crush you If we meet again haven't I"

Rin say coldly at me, in my current level, I already know that I'm no match for Him so...

“Nagi"

A pass towards Nagi was the best idea to come up with and I knew that there is two way to score our Goal.

Aryu was already behind Nagi, and If his way is blocked then Let's proceed to the second plan.

Nagi didn't trap the ball, instead he just touched It with the tip of his foot.

With this distance and this timing, It was his range.

Isagi.

He was ready to shoot the ball as he looked deeply on the impact point and with a direct volley shoot, Isagi scored the first Goal letting Aryu without reaction since the ball passed few metters away of his head.

“Damn Isagi your direct shoot become more accurate as I see" as I jumped happily on his back with Nagi aside of us.

“yep nothing pointless"

This Attack was the combination of pure teamplay, our weapon are used, my pass to Nagi's trapping pass then Isagi and his direct volley, that was an Attack that only the three of us could do.

We are strong but they Still have Time to Catch up to us,we need to score 4 more Goals...

“That's enough"

Hm!? What Rin is saying ? He looks too calm, well the Other two had also différents reaction.

“I've got a good idea of the level you guys are at...and It's so mediocre that I could die"

...does he is underestimate us ? Clearly, his eyes was filled with disgust but I can't just lay that off.

As he put the ball on the center spot,he continued his own monologue.

“Battling with a single ball,you still...Think of this as sport right ?you should really just piss off this is a Battlefield, just now you turned your backs on gun toting soldiers, that's why you are médiocre"

What does he mean by......!?

1-1

...

I'm speachless, he directly shooted from the center line at the kick-off and score a Goal.

“is that allowed"

Nagi asked me as I answered Him.

“Yes, but usually It doesn't end up in the net"

As we still discuss ,Rin was already taking the ball from the goal box.

“Let's just get this over with, this is seriously a waste of Time.even the #2 isn't giving that much entertainment"

He looks down us like trash but we aren't gonna accept that.

“Hold up, I'm putting my life on the line to be here too,you are playing soccer for the sake of your Dream,no ?"

That was Isagi's words towards Rin, I doubt an edgy guy like Him could have one.

“Dream ?It's nothing so stupidly naive as that, losing at soccer means losing the reason for my existence, It's the same as dying, for me soccer is a battle to the death".

He looks like he doesn't joke at all, so this is the mindset of the#1 .

“Bring It on so I can kill you,your médiocre play Time ends here"

He throwed back the ball at us... If that is the meaning of Soccer for the number 1, I will kill Him.

“What the heck, It's just still soccer"

“I understand, but If you don't play this match like If you don't want to kill there is no way we can win Nagi"

I put my hand on his shoulder as I was ready to give the kick-off Again.

Isagi passed me the ball.

Rin is clearly looking down on us, I won't let that happen one more Time.

When we come to face each other, I sent a long driven pass heading to Nagi, using Isagi as decoy .

!?

That height, Nagi is About the same height but he easily get the ball with his head.

“i've descended to earth,your handling is styl,
But we can't shine if we can't touch the ball"

Aryu said with his long hair waving behind Him.

I immediatly run to the guy where he might pass.

And I was right, sliding, I didn't catch the ball from the less confident player of the field as the pass to Aryu for the Counter-attack was too weak and easy to intercept.

Isagi had the control of the ball but behind,there is a danger, Aryu was trying to Block his way without doing fools, the height différence was spottable even few metters away then...

2-1

Aryu, Great jumping power, and even colliding with Isagi,his way too long limbs were able to get the ball from Him.

Aryu's body was against the rule of the nature.

He was struck into a Weird pause before saying thay he is the most "styl" player on the field.

“Sorry, I didn't Think he could shoot from back there" Isagi said as he still shivering because of what happened.

“Don't sweat It, that Give us more motivation to keep going and beat them"

I said Trying to lit up the mood.

Restart

As usual, Isagi passed me the ball, If passing to Nagi is a dead option, I need to do It myself then.

I head to the weakest side of Rin's team, which is Tokimitsu's.

“Aah ,just stop... you'll score If I Don't stop you" he stand on my way while stuttering every single word, he had no confidence at all.

While I head on one to one against him, his leg was frozen while he looked very anxious,as he muttered many words under his ragging breath.

“I JUST WANT SOME CONFIDENCE !!!"

!

what the heck, he sped up so suddenly, but there is nothing to worry, he has many weak spot.

I get past Him, no Let's head to the...

Damn It, how he caught up to me ?

He was already aside of me, then can't help It, I'll use Bachira's more agressive dribble, as I spin back on myself, I leave Him behind...

He came back Again and trying to nutmeg Him, he easily get the ball as with just a slight push from Him, I was about to fly.

Isagi POV

Did he seriously beat Yotsuba in a one on one showdown ?!

Only Bachira can beat her in that domain but how this Guy was able to recover the ball, but now he is heading to the goal, I need to...

Here he comes.

move It"

Left or right ? I can't follow his move.

Then he just push me with his raw strength, If I can't stop Him then a fool...

What's with his power, he is like a muscle bullet !

Goal

3-1

What's with him, what with all these guys, this is the strength of Blue lock 's top ?

Rin isn't the only one with an Amazing weapon and What's more,they have no teamwork to speak of since they just met,the three of them are basically playing separetly.

On the Other hand,we have been playing together in the same wing so we are all understanding each Other, so then What's with this gap ? Why It is happening.

I was down, kneeling on the ground, the situation was dire, could It be thay we're going to lose ?

“Stand up Isagi, the match isn't done yet"

“it's Amazing, there are really guys like them"

Nagi, Yotsuba ?

“Socecr sure is interesting"

“As heck"

“it's thanks to you two ,that I was able to see Things this way, next I'm gonna
Get even more interesting"

3rd person POV

“Let's go with that"
Yotsuba agreed with seems like a strategy given by Nagi.

“What do you Think Isagi ?"

“I Think It could work,this is the only way we can beat them"

But they were surprised thay Nagi could end up asking something like strategy.

But Nagi explained why with the ball under his foot on the center spot.

“losing is frustrating so I hate It, If I don't win It's not interesting"

“That's the spirit Nagi"

“Let's go guys" Isagi said before giving the restart.

If Team red score two more goals It's over for Team white.

Aryu was on Nagi and the advantage was for Aryu since his jumping power and long reach are keeping Nagi from doing what he wants while yotsuba was against Tokimitsu, his insane réaction and agilty wasn't a joke.
Yotsuba's dribble was useless, they can't win If they go on one on one against them Isagi thought in his mind.

“that's why we need to all stay within 50 m of each other"

Nagi's words popped into his mind.

They'll break them with a triangle.

And using yotsuba's pass ability and choice, she will be their anchor all their way to the goal.

With Isagi's handling and Nagi's trapping ability, the one touch strategy worked, they controled the mid field on a three on three battle.

Isagi POV

The instant I'll arrive at the goal,the timing and range,my eyes can discern all those Things.

I've gotta go to the shooting point, I see It's open right now, I was running at full speed to where the ball should land, yotsuba could saw the same horizon as me so she would accuratly know where she shall pass to.

!?

“You're painfuly obvious, did you Think I wouldn't be able to see the Things that someone like you can see ?"

Rin ? For Real ?he beat me to my shot point, like yotsuba Against Team V he placed himself before me.

Yotsuba froze a little but...

“But can you read that"

Yotsuba try to do a High-speed ground pass, It's literally unstopable, Nagi would lose the ball.

“This is something only me And Nagi can perform"

Yotsuba said as she shown a wide smile on her face.

And with the black of his right foot Nagi make the ball float before passing Aryu
And he land a strong shoot in the goal.

3-2

Yotsuba X Nagi, the moment where talents combined to form a chemical reaction.

“How did you do that Nagi ?"

“as excepted from yotsuba, her pass are Always unexcepted and can make my imagination go crazy, yotsuba's pass is différent from Reo's, If Reo said"so what you want" while yotsuba's said “Go beyond your imagintion" That's how I put It"

The bond between those two are incredible,their teamplay is Amazing, I'm not as talented as them but.

!?

3rd person POV

“Having a friendly chat on the Battlefield ?don't you idiots know to learn ?"

Rin said as he already stand on the center line and like the first Goal, he tried to shoot It directly.

“i'm gambling my life on a single moment"

!?

The ball thay was About to enter the net was stopped by Isagi's head, all he can do with Yotsuba and Nagi is only to sense danger now.

The moment yotsuba let her guard down, Rin tried to take them offguard like the goal of Isagi against Team V but thanks to Isagi being aware of Rin's danger he could sent the ball away.

“I can see the same Thing as you Rin, don't be so mediocre"

Isagi said with confidence like If he was standing on the same ground as Him but the only one who could stand only a bit on rin's ground was Yotsuba.

Corner kick.

(I've hammered all of their Weapons and Quirck into my mind,frop now on I'll control the field)
That was running in Isagi's head.

Everyone was inside the penalty Area Aryu against Nagi and yotsuba Against Tokimitsu, Isagi was the one placed to put a Counter.

But what happened was less excepted, at first they thought that he Was aiming for Aryu but It was too High and the ball ended in the goal.

4-2

with this vertical spin direct shoot, Rin digged Team white's hope.

Team white was rather impressed by this kick than Desperate but the situation was critical, one more Goal and they'd lose.

(There's no way the three of us...wil let Things end here)

Then with the thought of not surrendering yet, yotsuba and Isagi give the restart for a counter Attack.

Like the second goal they scored,they decide to stay playing in a triangle,

Isagi POV

Earlier Rin was able to read the last pass to me,we managed to do something thanks to Nagi and Yotsuba instantaneous chemical reaction but à Goal like that isn't the sort of Thing we can repeat against them.

That's why next Time, I need to be the one to kickstart the chemical reaction,we'll never get another Goal unless I do what can I...

“You're going to pass It around all day ?and you call yourself a striker ? Well, since the core of your game is the #2 you can't pull It yourself right ? without her,your whole Team would be no more than trash"

Rin !

“Bring It, I'll end you"

He seem to look down on us, It's true that Yotsuba is the Heart of our Team, but I'm not useless at all.

Don't underestimate me Rin, If you get this close to me,then the Area behind you is wide open.

Over here, YOTSUBA !!!"

Yotsuba POV

It Seems that Isagi's fight against #1 is useless, he still don't understand the gap between us and Him but I'll try to pass It to you, do something.

If all door are closed then create an opening, since I can't do anything against them, even as #2... It's so frustrating After all those training.

Isagi POV

I'm going to create the smell of a Goal,

“Did you find a good or something ? You'd better re-learn how human eyes work,trash"

Huh ? What ?

That pass came from behind Him,why's he here,this is Impossible !!

He must've seen It too,the vision I had.

“Don't let Him pass, Nagi !"

“yep understand yotsuba"

But seeing is a momentary action,how he'd know what I would do...

!?

Could It be that the smell of Goal earlier,
Wasn't actually there...but he made me Think It was ?!

That he made me move there !?

Did I let myself dragged into Rin's vision of field's Futur ?!!!

This is awful,so the one who controled the field wasn't me nor Yotsuba... It was Rin.

nagi! Yotsuba,stop Him !!"

Yotsuba POV

I can't help but sigh, they were too strong for us, Rin passed Nagi easily avoiding the sliding tackle he made, It was now a one on one duel between me and Him.

“So what did you actually learn Girlie ?now you can clearly see the gap between us, the hole that separate our vision, I'll crush you here"

“Well I already give up on Victory..."

“Then with that lukewarm state of mind, there is no way you deserve to be #2, die with your Dream"

He quickly pass around me, before he was alone in front of the Goal while I was falling on my Back, I wasn't able to do anything against Him...

5-2

3rd person POV

Victories Team Red : Rin, Aryu, Tokimitsu.

“So who shall we steal ?"

The event that Yotsuba feared to happen was about to occur.

“the third's stage "rivalry battle" 3 vs 3,goes to Team Red, 5-2"

Tokimitsu was smiling idiotically, while Aryu made his finger slip into his hair.

“who do you Think Tokimitsu ? Rin ? Who shall we steal ?"

Aryu said, Team white was paralyzed by the turn of event.

“#2 is the rightest choice...but I want her to evolve and until that"

He looked towards Yotsuba while looking down on her, that gaze was able to make yotsuba froze.

“I would never choose her even if she is 2nd, and the two are all the same, do as you wish but don't choose the number 10"

Everyone was shocked by Rin's words, thinking rationally, taking the best player was the best choice but Rin Choose to do otherwise.

The rest of the Team can't do anything as they decide to choose anyone apart of her, between Isagi and Nagi.

Yotsuba POV

What do he mean ?!

In that moment,my mind didn't fully grasped...the meaning of what I lost here.

Aryu and Tokimitsu looked at them while pointing at the wrost person they could choose.

The one that I don't wanted to go...

“Come on..."

Aryu was calling for.

“Isagi Yoichi"

My mind froze, I couldn't move while my breath was heavy...

Now my Rival and first Friend here would become my enemy If I wanted to reach the top,well It was Always like that but why my heart hurt like that.

“Apart of that Girl, your pass are incredible, right now we only play individually so you'd grow stronger with us, ah I got carried away again...Don't hate me"

Stop It...

“You can assisst with my styl goals, you shall be my assistant Isagi Yoichi"

Damn It...

“How long are you idiots gonna chatter ? Let's get going, don't space out short eyed trash, I hold your fate into my hand"

The rest of the Team were currently heading to the winner gate, only Isagi was still here but only for few seconds.

“Damn, I wanted to be with you two until the end, Nagi, yotsuba..."

“Isagi?!"

“I'm going, It's the rule,but I won't "wait" yotsuba, If you want me then grow stronger and surpass Rin because I'm gonna surpass both of you as I will see a new horizon with Him".

Second selection round, Third stage, 3 vs 3 Rivalry battle.

Seishiro Nagi, Yotsuba Nakano.

The two of you must return to the second stage in light for your loss.

I don't know If I just lost something important...

(I made Barou's body too slim ⊙﹏⊙, but lazy to redraw It)

To be continued.

A/N:Holy, 8K words,well It was excepted since I didn't wanted to end this chapter before the match begin, next chapter will be shorter but action would still be present, and the story is catching up to the anime at the same Time.

Nino spin off should be out in two weeks so stay tuned.

Take care guys

Might be spoiler but at the Time, This chapter is out, spoiler of 203 were out and what the Fuck is the disrespect of Kaiser grabbing Isagi who passed out by the hair XD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 1.1K 199
Mature content
256K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
33.4K 1.9K 42
Y/N is reincarnated in HI3rd as her/his favorite character, Houraiji Kyuushou. She finds herself in Nagazora, and starts to explore it, trying to fin...
58.1K 7.3K 20
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...